Adultery Soumya: Dream of everybody II
Here in this thread I am posting rest off the story of " Soumya" which I have  restarted in the original thread after the original author left it unfinished.
By the way Soumya is not underage. Reader could imagine her age according to own vison and take. Only thing she is quite over developed 
( around her breast section) in her body contrary to the age. 

Chapter 4 Part. 1

Just think about Ragu, when that nasty rough liftman have secured Soumya in his grasp, fondling those jucey ripe breasts with parky nipples, than that idiot mechanic have let broken hell lose on the lift door. The nice reciprocal nympho girl became afraid and have to go away.

Lets prey, if she would come back as early as possible. Ohh what a body and how soft were those boobs. " Keya mammey thee re baba" " phir mila dena uparwalla ji" telling in his mind Ragu is descending in his lift towards ground floor.

Other way Soumya is also walking down the stairs hastily, her braless breasts are dancing and dangling erotically inside of her thin T Shirt. Somehow her path have not crossed with the mechanic but caught the ugly gaze of a safai wala seating in servant's quarters while crossing that backside path.

After reaching their flat she knocked the door hurriedly, no sooner than  mom opened it , she passed by her as a stormy wind and enter her  room closing it behind.
Her mom said " What new event  this girl is  in I don't know, so weird are they've. Become God knows.
[+] 3 users Like blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Please continue
Like Reply
Part 1 episode 5

The day passed over very quickly. Soumya was in a trance all day. The day being holiday and without any pressure such as college classes or study, mom did not bothered her except lunch and dinner, so she kept herself in her room in pretext of studying. 

Laying on her bed sometime on stomach , sometime on her back, pressing and rubbing her breasts  vigorously on bed , she float in and out of a new sexual bliss. 

She absorbed the tingling sensual sparks comming out  from her still  sore and throbing breasts. Which ware mauled mercilessly by that ugly rough man. 

It's a new type of pleasure, it was engulfing her and spreading from toes to the smooth thighs of her, creeping naughtily towards her pulsating pussy leaving thousands of biting invisible ants there. 

Oh how she could control this sweet fire ?. How she could ressist its attraction? It's so overwhelmingly naughty and powerful, that she knew it by her gut that she will be engulfed by this sexy blissful fever in no time at all.

On Monday, she does left home for classes earlier than usual. She have to tell somebody close to her, about that sexy incident and the feelings she is having thereafter. Otherwise her tummy would brust out with untold  kinky thoughts. To whom she could  disclosed her inner feeling? 

It will be none but Geeta, one of the closed freind of her. They also have a same wavelength between them. Lets see. Suppose Geeta have also this kinky sexy thinking inside her brain, than it will be of great help . Not only a help but a eroticc journey by themselves together to a new path .

She also have not taken her Scootty today. Kinky devil whichever is possessing her now is giving new new ideas. She have decided to ride bus to her college,  but not only bus, crowded bus.

Day before yesterday she got the short timed rough but sweet pleasure from grooping of her ripe breasts. Today she will ofer her body to be manhandled. She is burning with desire. Envisioning somebody squeezing her boobs,  her nipples become involuntarily erect inside the thin bra which she wore today purposely and pushing  out a erotic indentation through her thin T shirt.

Her face flashed with glow. Breathing become rapid. Though many males have seen her heaving boobs, as she is waiting for a crowded bus , two among them, slowly come closer to her ogling those beauty. One is Gullu, a daily mill worker and other, Kalu a Porter. They are somehow known to each other as a daily passenger on this bus route. 

As she envisioned, one bus came  with full of passenger and she entered in it without waisting any moment through its narrow doorway. She rides on the steps  being sandwiched between those two brutes. Cleverly Kallu has taken front position and Gullu has taken back position . He pushes on the back of Soumya embedding his throbbing erected cock in her soft ass. Ohh what a soft body. Ohhh keya body hayu. Makhkhan jaysi. Ohh what a body, just like butter. 

On the same time Soumya feels the pressure on backside, mainly on her soft butt. Something hard yet soft rod like thing pockking there. Manly touches are bringing tingling pleasure inside her pussy.  Making it wet. Sparks are running through out her body. Her two soft breasts also are getting nearly squashed from front. The brute standing Infront is pushing backwards purposely. She is readily aware about that. Kallu is trying to assess her willingness by pressing his back towards Soumya's perky breasts. With no time wasted, in his acts gave back fruit full results. His backside receives softest ever kisses from Soumya's breasts. He keeps his backside pressed on her boobs and keeps massaging for half a minute. But he withdraws his back pressure slowly and worryingly if this beautiful madam might make a hell sensing his Perverted acts. But astonishingly there are no harsh words.
Delightfully he again presses his back to its gole.
At first it seems two stiff things are picking his back, than he realized they are the nipples of the madam. Enthously he keeps pressing on backwards and received again the softest touches of two heavy breasts. Ohh keya mamme haye re bhai. Oleh what a pair of softest pair of breasts. Soft yet hard. 

The bus is now overcrowded, nobody is able to gives a notice on what is going in between these three. They are also now stagarded to a corner place where one side is the metal sidewall of the bus and other is a mass of moving bodies forwarding to front gate. 

This is a golden opportunity to two of this labourer. They have tried many time before to get bodily touches from unsuspecting female in moving bus. But unfortunately have received scathing remarks and scolding. So they do not hesitate to make more progress on their fronts.

On other hand Soumya feels the rush of blood flowing throughout her body , mainly her soft breasts become heavy and perky. With her eyes half closed she is enjoying a heavenly pleasure.
On the third perverted push from her front tormentor, she could not control herself anymore. She volunteerly pushes out her breasts to the back of Kallu. Pushes out them to be tormented savagely. She does not know how this man will react or how he will do it. Only she is now quite aware that this is the man she is looking for. He is the same type of man like liftman of her complex. Same type of perverted, same type of eger person to grasp and torment young woman.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
Chapter 6. Part 1

Though it is being a Monday and first day of the week, instead of moving in a break neck speed the bus is moving in such an untroubled slower pace that it seems there are no work at all for the passenger. Not only that but due to congested road and heavy traffic the bus is also halterring with repetitive sudden breaks.
Most of the passenger are getting annoyed for this but few are also enjoying it most.

These sudden jerks are bringing in heavenly opportunities for Kallu and Guddu. With every jerk forward, Kalau is hurtling himself  on to Soumya and pushing  his hardened Meat Rod into her soft ass crack.

Ohh what a soft ass does she have...keya makkhan jaysa gand haey is ki... What soft body she does have. 

He also keeps rubbing and grinding his erected cock on her soft globes. This perverted act also causing warm tingling sensation in Soumya. Every pocking of the hardend cock is bringing in waves of pleasure in her body. In responses she is also pushing her back backwards and receiving the grindings.

Same time Gullu also using these golden opportunities. On every backward jerking of the bus he also hurtling himself back to mash those soft breasts . He feels the hard but soft boobs press on his backside. The also carrying on grinding his shoulder on Sonya's bouncing boobs time to time. Soumya is feeling feverish, her eyes are half closed. Ohh what a feeling, the body is melting like burning wax candle. Her pussy is leaking steadily. Her knees are becoming week. She raises her hand upwards and catches overhead handle to support herself.

Kallu does not lose this opportunity, slowly inserts his right hand through the lower hanging end of T Shirt . It creeps on through available space between armpit and waist of Soumya . His rough palm moves on and on creasing her soft flesh there like a python until it reaches her deep navel.
Kallu unhurriedly inserts his thick forefinger into that soft indentation. 

Ohhhh maa ishhhh.... a low moan escapes from her trembling lips. The sexy sound catches attention of her tormenters. Emboldened with her reaction he thinks aloud...

Ohh madam , aap bahut hi sundar our sexy hay.
Ohh madam you are a very sexy and beautiful.
Aap samajhdar bhi hay.
You are very cooperative also.

Hearing these dirty words Soumya's ear become hot and red. Heavings of her breasts become more pronounced due heavy breathing.

Without any resistance from her he becomes  courageous and moves his palm slowly towards her bra enclosed full breasts. Finally as a python grabs it's prey , he grabs her right breast . He does not stop there but increases his grasp and keeps on squeezing until a little painful cry escapes from Soumya's trembling lips.
Ahhhhh. Ohhhh....

Without leaving his prized prey, holding her soft breast meat in his hand he asks in a low voice.

Memsab jada dhukh de raha keya? Ahista karu keya?

Is it hurting madam? Should I sqweez less?

Nehhhi....
Ohh noo.....
With his astonishment, this sexy and beautiful madam shakes her head in negetive.

With this type of encouragement Kallu gets his dreams come true. All his desires of having a kinky sex partner , who will offer no resistance to his perverted , dirty and cruel behavior.

He than starts his play immediately. Without any inhibition he starts squeezing her soft boob mercilessly. Mauling like savage he is fulfilling his hunger. He keeps  crushing the soft orb like a sex maniac.

Ohhhh.  Isshhhhhhh..... Ohhhh maaaa...
Low cry like moaning escapes from her mouth.
Her body engrossing in a carnal fire, streams of sweet pain and pleasure emanating from her breasts and flowing through her body.
She gave a low moan of despair when Kallu releases her warm and throbbing breast for a minute.

Gullu also does not leaves his opportunity. Sensing Kallu is doing something dirty with this participating girl, he turns himself  to face Soumya slowly within this crowd. Partly embracing and covering Soumya with his body, he grabs her left boob, embedding fingers into the soft flesh.

Aaaahhhh.... Ohhhhh.... Escapes from Soumyas mouth. Her mouth remains partly open as soon as Gullu starts kneading that beautiful ripe heavy breast. So soft yet hard and spongy. With every sqweezes it springs back to its original shape to be get squeezed back again.

Kallu strikes again with new stamina, mauling once or twice, he starts his new play. He catches her perky nipple with his tough and rough forefinger and thumb. He keeps pressing on the gbang like sensitive nipple cruelly until Soumya starts shaking her head in urnest protest. But no respite for her as Kallu starts crushing and twisting that sweet  juicy gbang.

Ohhh.... Please...Ohhhh nooo.... Ishhhh... 

But she does not try anything to stop them ..
She is feeling light headed. She could not stand anymore. Or could not take anymore.
Suddenly conductor started to shout for her stop.

Ehhhai...Collage crossing collage crossing...

Soumya brings back herself from the world of naughty warm sexual paradise to present situation. Hurriedly she escapes from the grasps of two rough men. He keeps struggling throughout the crowd and finally disembarks to her stop.
Like Reply
Chapter 7 , Part 1
New spots for forthcoming fun.

After hastily alighting from the crowded bus Soumya realised that this place was not her usual college stop. Being engrossed in a perverted sexual frenzy she overrode her bus journey and alighted one stop forward than the right one. She had to go backward. So she decided to take the fastest route to her destination and choose one narrow lane which connects the college diagonally from main road.

Being laying down on the backside of some closed down manufacturing units and derilect garages this lane was somehow desolate. 

She thought she would cover up the lost time by quick steps.

As soon Soumya started on a quick strides  her parky heavy breasts did not stay rigid but keep on bouncing with every step. It was a pleasureble sight to see those heavy "Mame " juggling inside of that thin fabric. 

On other day Soumya could have felt ashamed for this bold sexy display but this Monday was different. She was feeling feverish with a burning desire. A sweet 
spasm was
spreading  from her wet pussy to whole body through Saturday , Sunday and engulfed her more in today, that is Monday.
Only some rough male hands could squeeze out and extinguish this fever, her innerself is telling these dirty things all the time.

Ohhhh. Chhiii.... It's so naughty to think these, but what I could do... I could have rode the bus with them until end ... That was so fun. Ohh I could still feel the touches and mauling on my boobs.

While walking and remembering the recent sexy incident, absentmindedly she was also displaying the dance of her milky ripe breasts to onlookers, using those soft globes as a lure to  prospective molesters, wishing if any barbaric person could jumped upon her  overriden by ugly temptation and use her soft body to fulfill their nasty wishes.

Ohh.. those college boys are really useless. Always changing girlfriends like clothes. They also have only timid sexual urge. Nothing to satisfy her. She could sense that. These so called  young educated civilized men are also not worthy, she certainly need old and experienced men. And they should be uncultured persons,  who actualy know best and how to use up this soft body to fulfill their sexual hunger.

Ohhh iiish... Those rough labourers inside the bus sure knew how to derive pleasure from a soft and ripe body and giving back by molesting a young woman like me.  

Ohh.... if they could come along me and kept squeezing these butter ball mercilessly until I could not take any more. 

Ohh.... this lane looks deserted , they could have grabbed me and took into these shade . They could have also tore apart my clothes . They could have used my body like savage animals. They could have now sunk their teeth into my breasts. Ohhh.... These butter balls need real hard treatments. 

Soumya was walking briskly, unknowingly wiggling her tight ass, engrossed in her own sexual reverie. 

She did not notice anything strange,  that on her left side.
But on an empty space in front of a runny shade,  the site was not empty at all. Few labourers were digging a hole to immers pipe line there. She might not noticed but those loafers had seen her beauty.

Those juggling ripe breasts with parky nipples poking out through the T-shirt's thin fabric, making an erotic scene to the core, from where nobody could repeal their gaze. So those rough workers were keeping their ugly glare glued on to Soumya' thrusted out milk tanks and gave out an applaus with low but sharp whistling.

Wheeeee... Wheeeeee.. dekh dekh keya badiya aum hay, " keya bade bade maamme, kyasa khari hay re bap. Ohh randi hato me milega to kachhe kha jauga...

Wheeeee... Wheeeee... See what a ripe pair of mangoes. What a big pair of breasts there. So proud and parky. If I could have them in my hand, could squeeze them dry by sucking out ...

One of them could not resist any more and blurted out.. Ohh madam please let us play and eat them. We would not dishearten you. We also have biggest tools with us. When we would shove into you, it will go upto your navel and might come out through your mouth... you see.

These ugly words and whistles struck Soumya suddenly and the fantasy was broken. She soaked in the perverted words and her ears turned red instantly. As she turned her head towards them,  she became stunned to see them holding and pressing their dicks over dirty lungi.(  Lower body working Cloth) making an obscene spectacle.
Her stare stucked onto  theirs cortch. She uttered hesitantly....

Whhatt..were you saying.... Why you all were  saying so dirty words to me.

One of the labours told out.. ohh madam you were dangling such a sexy pair of boobs in front of us and you wish , we keep our mouth shut?
We hold our dicks down? 
Heyyy.. dirty words... Just say once again and see what will happen...... 
Just leave now,  else we will fuck you until you become senseless.... Nobody will come to rescue here... If anybody comes he will also fuck you . .. you are such a sexy thing nobody will spare you.

Hearing these perverted and ugly words , Soumya's body started to a sweet tremble.
 But unforeseen fear also engulfed her inside.

Half of her mind was telling herself to remove and throwing out this useless T-shirt and offer her soft yet parky breasts to be mauled by these thugs.
Other half also were  telling to go away...
Do not stay more or they would tear you apart.

So... Her good self went victorious and she moved away from that beastly attraction ..
With slow steps she walked on towards her college with heavy beating heart.

But unknown to her,  somebody was following her , keeping a little distance from her back.

Who... ?

That will be on next part.
[+] 2 users Like blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
This is story is better left discontinued than change the essence of the original. The author continued it with characters from his past story and also Soumya was preparing for Entrance exams and not college. The discontinuation in the flow feels awkward. You please try writing this as a separate story.
Like Reply
This story is separate and is in different thread. Only the name of two charecter is same.
Like Reply
If it is so, rename the story to a original name of your own. Do not misguide readers.
Like Reply
Dear sanju4x,
I don't know what is bothering you. This story's name is different from the other story if you see carefully. And furthermore everything is written clearly at beginning of the story.
By the way I do not have any profitable business earnings by misguiding readers to read my story here.
I write for just an unwritten obligation to this forum. Just trying to give back some fun to readers of this forum because I have received the same fun way back.
Other writers do same, they write for their writing sake.
Nobody gets an earning from here.
Many writers write original stories in this forum, some writers also write stories, taking in the name of some unfinished story. They does not copy the old one but writes on there's own.
Main characters and stories name may relatively remain same. They are doing some good works in my point of view . By their works this forum have some life. Otherwise this place looks like a graveyard of copy paste works from other site or many unfinished dead stories.
Like Reply
I like the way this is going please continue.
Like Reply
hot n erotic narration....

Thanks for sharing....

keep going on.....
Like Reply
(27-03-2021, 09:41 AM)sexyfox Wrote: I like the way this is going please continue.

Thank you for encouragement.
[+] 1 user Likes blackdesk65's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2021, 11:47 PM)pedapandu Wrote: hot n erotic narration....

Thanks for sharing....

keep going on.....

Thank you for encouraging words.
Like Reply
Chapter 8 Part 1

Soumya was entering through back gate of their college. Hence this deserted lane connects next ring road after touching back side of the college then a big dirty slum so few slum dwelling people also use it occasionally.

Beti, beti, just one minute please ( Beti, Beti jara suno to ek minute ki liye)

He Betiya hear please.

Soumya was deeply emersed and preoccupied with her erotic reverie .She was not aware of the caller at first but after few loud calls from  back she finally come back to sense.
Looking back she found that one of their college fourth class staff was calling. Soumya had seen her before. She is the only lady cleaning staff among all the sweepers. Her name may be Lakshmi or something similar.

Soumya replied- haa mousi? Ware you calling me? Why? What happened?

Yes beti I was calling you. Are you in hurry? Just some personal thing I would like to discuss. If you don't mind. Lakshmi bai expressed with a friendly warm but mystical smile. Her eyes were glinting with some devilish yet erotic sparkles.

Somehow Soumya's innerself caught the mystical sparkles and attracted to its eroticness.
Yes Mousi tell me what it is?

Beti, when you were passing that closed workshop shed I was also comming just behind of you. I have heard all the commotion there.
Soumya's face became flashed with red.

Ohh Mousi thaaattt. Wasss.... And started to stammar.  Ohh those dirty volger men was telling such dirty words.....

Lakshmi bai tried to console... 
Yes Beti, those rough and dirty men usually talk  nasty. But what they could do? They don't got a chance of getting a little bit of beauty in their life.
And a beautiful lady like you were like, Moon out of reach. They had their pain and depression. So don't get angry please.

Soumya's heart saddened, she told back, no no Mousi , I am not angry. I do not know about their state actually, but could imagine faintly about their urge.

Ohh Beti, you really do have a good heart. Others usually hate them, seldom have a feeling about those poor souls.
These rough people may be dirty and poor but they certainly have big thing. She did finished her wicked words with a wink.
Do you know, they do not only have long and big things but also have great stamina ..
 Another wink. Are you getting the points Beti?  Of what I am talking about?

Soumya did babble some thing .  No .No. yes. Yesus. Sss.
Oh Beti don't become shy. Do not feel ashamed.
Actually these type  people only  could satisfy horny woman, nobody else. And woman like me only be satisfied by these. You know beti they have everlasting hunger for female till their last years. And these collage boyes? Who knows what they have in mind and body. Witheen seven minutes they lose their steam, satisfying female is out of question.

Hearing these vulgar and obseen words Soumya' heart had started to race and nipples become stiff. Ripples after ripples of ecstasy and spasm flow through her throbbing pussy to breasts. 
Her nostril was flairing with hot breathing. Cheecks became red.

Observing Soumya , Mausi felt immensely happy, because from  long before she was looking for a sexy and nympho girl. She have very kinky designs in her mind to fulfill by these type of girl. But good looking, fair, sexy and with a  voluptuous body, a girl is  hard to find. 

Soumya had got Mousi's dirty attention many months before and by studying her attitude and face , an experienced person like Mousi got a sure fixation that this girl sure will fit her mischievous schemes.

So Lakshmi bai asked Soumya, if did she got a good spell of time to spare. 

Soumya asked innocently ( though she was getting an erotic smell out of Mousi's discussion and somehow made her mind to follow the scent , whatever the outcome might arise)

Why Mousi? What do you need? 
Me? Ohh Beti I do not need any thing. Actually I know you are kind hearted person. Therefore I am requesting you to do some favor for those underprivileged men working there. I would like to introduce you to them. By meeting heroine like you, they will be very much delighted. They will be very happy to be with you for a spell of time. If you do not find it offensive, come with me I will escort you there. 
If you know them from closeup, you will forgive them ,I am sure.
From Mousi's praising and clever words, Soumya's resistance , wherever little she had, had melted away.

Now those rough brute men with ugly stare are attracting her like magnets.
Whatever the results she would visit them. Ohh those strong and rough hands will sure squeeze out the sweet pain out of her throbbing breasts.
They will do what those two men were doing in bus today. May be do more than that.

Thinking those incident her pussy became wet. Thousand insects were started to squirming inside there. She certainly need some longest and biggest things to inserted into her abdomen through her pussy to the navel, and have to be rubbed and scrapped inside there mercilessly . Otherwise she will be mad.

With red feverish face, she muttered ...Ohh Mousi,. Actually I just now have to finish two important classes . By one and half hour I will be free for today, would that be good? 

Mousi , being a clever person, did not  do any hasty comment, but do chose a slow approach.

Ohh no Beti, no problem. Do take your time. I will be waiting here after one and half hour. Come over here. We will go together then.

With a rapid beating heart Soumya started a quick walk for her class. 
There she must have to meet Geeta, Her only close mate in the class. Many things have to be told. Her abdomen is going to burst out with the stuffing up of descriptions about those dirty incidents happened through out the last few days. 

By phone Geeta also told her that,  she also would like disclose some  very sexy things which had happened to herself.

That would be in next part.
Like Reply
Chapter 9 Part 1

Entering college campus Soumya hurried towards her classroom on 1st floor without wasting any time elswhere. She was scanning left and right, if she could find Geeta on the way, before the class begin. As she was entering her class, she got a big friendly slap on the back.
It was Geeta, her only intimate friend, with whom she had been sharing all the naughty stories of her life, since the starting of their college life.
Geeta was also not holding anything back. Lunch breaks and the time between class breaks ware filled with kinky and naughty talks. But all those were somehow light and not dangerous like last week's incidents. 

Geeta: Hey silly girl, why you are looking left to right so much ? Have got any one of these binky boy to feed those mangoes? 
Soumya: Aree.. you there.. I was looking for you everywhere.
Where you were feeding your's  'dhudhias' shali?

Geeta: Mere darling sahi,.. I was looking for you to tell that. Hearing you would be speechless. And your panty would be tottaly wet.

Soumya: well well ,.. tell me, tell me fast. What dirty thing you nasty girl had done.

Geeta: (whispering in a low voice, while seating side by side on a backside bench) Just you would not believe my dear, what I have done.

On Saturday when you had told me your liftman incident, I became totaly hot and wet and could not seat still for a moment.
At afternoon I could not control myself anymore. All the noontime have had many daydreams and have thought about available safe but willing men in my localities. You already know my taste. I do not like these hanky dinky boys. So I have selected one of the fit person to try on. He was slobbering and ogling all over me, specially over my boobs, whenever I passed over his place.

You know, just few blocks away from our house, there was a old dispensery. No good Doctor do practices there. It was serviced by a quack you can say. Only low class poor people go there. It did situated in a by lane and hardly there was any gathering. In afternoon it was even more lonely.

So I was confident and desperate. With a little throbbing heart and week knees I entered the dispensery, no patient was there at all, only that quack doctor was present there.
I told... Ohh Doctor uncle.. Doctor uncle..
He readily asked me... Yes beta ... Tel me what do you want.( All the time ogling over my breasts, sizing them with lecherous gaze)
I disclosed with a timid voice.... could you possibly see me?
Why not ? I am here only for that. By the way are you alone, no elder have come with you beta?

I told, yes I am alone, nobody at home now. Will that be any problem? ( My body was on fire , seeing him devouring my breasts with his ugly stare)

Than he said no..No.. there will be no problem at all. It would be less problematic that way.

And on that instant, a thought strucked me that, I might be finaly have had a chance to fulfill my desire . It was the right person in a right place.

I told him.. Doctor uncle ... And cleverly made an impression of shyness like having an essue of embarrassing topic to tell.
He encouraged me.... Tell me beta.. what was bothering you... What was the illness.

Finally I broke the ice.. and told him.. doctor uncle .. I am having some pain inside here, indicating my breasts.

What I had in my wishes, that finally started to happening.. His yes glowed with a dirty fire which I was looking. With a leering stare he made his lip wet with his tounge.

Ok . Beta let's have an inspection properly, just seat here comfortably and indicated a chair inside of the chamber. He also asked me, could he close the door outside? I gave my consent with a slight nood by which his face filled up with a perverted smile.

He told me that if I had a sufficient time with me, because he needed it for a through check up.
I again gave a nood, and told him. Ok do check up what ever you think right.

Hearing that, the quack doctor with ugly face, parting  thick lips barring yellow teeth , sat on his chair facing me and placed the stethoscope on my left breast. His three thick fingers delicately touched my breastmeat bypassing the disk of the steel scope. 
I did not lose that chance and delebaretly thrust out my chest and pushed out my left breast on his fingers. His fingers slowly made an indent by sinking in my soft yet hard and ripe yummy mango. He pushed more into my breast meat and felt the heavenly pleasure. One small but deep breath exhaled from my mouth. A small sigh.
He removed his scope along with the probing fingers but observing my half closed eyes and eagerness placed that object again with the living probes more deeply. He kept on poking my soft boob with his thick fingers, less with the stethoscope which is held loosely inside of his holding grasp as such a way that all the fingers could touch and poke the breast but stetho.
All the touches, poking, probing,  from the strong and thick fingers were sending tingling current in my boob and body. My pussy is leaking profusely.

When his lingering fingers while poking many places of the upper portion of my left breast finally reached on my nipple area. Where my nipple already became stiff with anticipation and trying to poke poen my T shirt...
And.. he placed his thick forefinger on that hot nipple and started to rub that thick gbang.

Ohhhh. ... A soft moan escaped my mouth.
Telling upto this Geeta trembled and stopped clutching Sonya's hand.  Ohh that was heavenly...

Than the profesor entered the class.  Goodmorning Class. And every body raised for welcome.. Geeta and Soumya also had to stand. The sexy story telling had to stop for now...
It's study time now students...
Like Reply
I think story is not going nicely, because nobody is commenting anymore.
Like Reply
Ppl don't comment much but the story is really good. Please continue I will comment after each update.
Like Reply
great update..keep updating regularly..
Like Reply
Part 10, Chapter 1

Geeta stopped her narration...

Rest will be after class... my dear Sumi...

Though Soumya cursed in inaudible words,
Gulping this kinky story had to stop because of the necessary and valid reason. Being a studious student she couldn't miss the lecture. Class was the primary thing to attend. But through out the class nothing entered into her mind. 

In her mind, the scenario of an ugly person inspecting a girl's boob with fingers leaving the stethoscope unused and dangling by the neck, lingered through out the time.
By listening the kinky description, her nipple became hard. She became inpatient, but what could be done? except clumping in her thighs together or else?
The sinister class was going on and on...
Soumya became exasperate....

On the same time three ugly and nasty looking persons were also feeling exasperated.
They thronged around Laksmi Bai and asking many questions.

Hey mausi, do you know that sexy mal?
Mausi- What mal? What are you talking about Lakha?

Lakha- Oh. Mausi! Please don't be a naïve. You certainly know of whom we are talking about.
At morning, when you were talking with that sexy girl at the backside gate. That big mamey girl, about which I am talking...

Mausi- oh.. That girl? Might be Soumya, first year girl. That yellow T-shirt  wearing one, you are mentioning I presume?

Lakha- yes yes mausi... That tight mal I am talking about. Ohhhh..What set of mumey does she have. Other two persons also gave consent shaking their heads.
Ohh. Ohhh. Mausi.. by simply looking on those ripe and parky breasts our cocks became rock hard.
Please make any arrangement mausi, else we would capture her and fuck forcefully making a big bad news for the college. Don't blame us then....
Mausi- Are bhai... Why are you going restless. Didn't myself have done arrangements before? 
I also know all about your stamina and roughness. Whatever you had done, on that girl I had arranged for you last diwali, is not forgateble you know. You three dogs had used her such a way that she became sick, and so afraid that did avoided me. Though she was a fucker for money.

But nowadays I am looking for a willing one. Who will love to fuck only, instead of money.
I think I have got one, on whom I have kept watch for months. If this bimbo does match the parqusions than the intended problems will be resolved. I will get some money, she will have fun and you will have whatever you wanted....

I will take her for a test ride today after lunch...

When these conversation was going on in the sweepers hut, at backside of the college building, inside the college, in class Soumya gave out a low sigh of relief..  Oh at last the class was over.

Getting huddled in a corner Soumya grabed Geeta and proded her to finish the rest of the story.  
Ehee bitch... now finish the rest.
OOoh. Soumya.. you also have became a hungry bitch kutty.. and gave out a naughty Lough.

Geeta begin her tale...
Ohh. That pervert doctor then realized that  I was a willing fellow and released the stethoscope and grabbed that stiff nipple between his thick, strong forefinger and thumb.
I did held my breath making my face reddish.
He started to roll it light and easily.
Just when I had given away my breath out, he sqweezed my nipple and twisted in a turn.
I could not keep my mouth shut anymore.
A sharp cry erupted from my mouth...

Ahhh... Eeee..Ohhh...

He held on that unfortunate nipple twisted and with a nasty smirk, asked was it paining? Should I release the gbang? Do I do it lightly?
I shaked my head in a negetive gesture.
My whole body was in fire. My breast was tingling with sweet pain and pleasure.

He told, see if you cry like this how I would progress? 

I told, ok here it is.. If I ever utter a sound, you do not stop. Just double that whatever you are doing. Let me cry... Do whatever you like to do.
OK.. let's see.. what type of 'Mal' you are.

Hearing him, telling me a  'Mal' , my face became more reddish with burning ears and quicker heartbeats.
Suddenly he gave my nipple a brutal squeeze.
I could not control myself and a loud cry came out from my mouth.....Aaaaahhhhaa..
So he did not stop there and gave again a nasty merciless squeeze... I thought that he will make my nipple a paste out of it. .. blood will burst out from it. Tears pooled into my eyes and a thin stream of tear flow out streaking the checks.
But I did not resist him any way.

After giving few more squeezes and tugs finally he released my poor throbbing nipple.

With an ugly smile he brushed his both  forefingers on my both nipples, right and left, one throbbing and paining , other one anticipating a painful treatment.

His fingers finally clamped on them and started to twist and pressing on until I started  howling out of sweet pain and pleasure.
With tearful eyes I thrusted out my boobs towards his hand.
Sometimes it was felt that he would tear up my lovely and poor nipples from my parky breasts.

He did not  release my paining nipples untill his fingers become tired.

He relived my nipples and a deep sigh escaped from my mouth. My breasts were heaving up and down, making a real erotic scene.

I was wondering what next.

Then he grabbed both my breasts with his rough and big paws like a bear. The fingers were sinking into my soft breast meat, I was feeling heaven. Its pain and pleasure again. But his grasping was not stopped .
My eyes became roundish. So much brutally a person could grabe, that I did not have any idea.

But my breasts were not to be defeated. They were full of mass. They resisted the force, some breast meat overflowed throughout the gaps between fingers.
 Feeling the resilience of my soft yet parky and heavy boobs he became angry and after freeing my poor breasts for a second his paws pounced again and again mauling them with renewed force and brutality.
My cry and moaning filled the room....
AAaaAhhhh ohhh maaa.... Eeee.eiiiiii. 
Ommmm. ... Uuuummmm. Issshhh.  Aaaaaaa.
 My moaning cry was creating music to his ears.
He kept on ravishing my beautiful mound as he would curved it out from my chest.  He will squeeze out milk out of it even without pregnancy. 

At last his arm felt tired and gave few painfully slaps to the mangoes...And released them.

My heart was like stuck into my windpipe all the time I could say. There were no strength left in my body. My whole body was melted like hot wax. My brain was floating in air.

He then told me, remove your T-shirt.
Like a zombie I removed my shirt through my head. In the white tubelight my  fair body was glisting with light swate. My heavy breast became more heavy with inflow of blood and heaving rapidly. They became red with red angry blotches. 

His eyes became red like a mad man,  seeing his own handiwork on those beautiful mounds.
Hovering over them he thrusted out his tounge and lapped my left nipple. Rough texture of his dirty tounge gave me spine tingling electrical sparks from toes to head. He gave another rasp on my sensitive right nipple and my heart jumped out inside me.

Inadvertently a deep moan escaped my open mouth.  OOOHhhh... Aaaaaaaiii. Sssssshh.

Then that devil opened his dirty mouth wide and clamped over my right breast. I held out my breath..... The dirty yellow teeth slowly started to press on from upper and lower part.
The jaws gave more pressure and the teeth started to sink in .. I am feeling the biting of them. Pain are radiating slowly through the globes. After stopping for seconds , just when I had taken a breath in for a little relief, another painful bite sinked in. 

Aaaa.hhhahh naaaaa..Maaa. a sharp painful cry escaped my mouth. But instead of protesting I thrusted out my boob into his maw. Tried to insert my whole breast inside to his mouth.
Like a tiger he gave some shakes and tugs to tear up my soft breast from my chest.
Ohhhhh.ahhhhhh aiiiiii. Ohh maaa.

With keeping chomping on my breast mound brutally he grabbed my left boob and gave a mighty sqweez. And kept on mauling and mauling untill I became more or less senseless with overflowing pleasure and pain.

Suddenly someone asked from background.

Hei.. Doctor sub, apun ne to purai khha lengeji...

Mere liye kichhu to rakhiye..

Hei.. Doctor, sir will you eat all by yourself? Keep something for me please...

It was the compounder cum attendant of the saitan doctor...

Thoes two perverts had done so much tortures on my soft beautyful body on my  own consent , that to tell those stories will take days...
Soumya told eagerly .. tell me na you shaitan.. tell me now...
But the bell rang for the lunch break..

Geeta told Soumya, ohh dear don't be upset baby.. I have to attend another fellow to give my melons to be punished.. I will tell you everything , just have sone patient.

Soumya-. Ohh I have also to meet some one..

That's another story...
Like Reply
Update very very hot.
Like Reply