Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
(04-04-2021, 10:23 PM)neel191298 Wrote: No issue... Please take care of yourself...
Will let you know about my feedback on your updates later...
(05-04-2021, 12:07 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote: It's alright Sammie bro. Take care and return with fresh mood and great update. We will be waiting.  Iex

Thanks my dear Patron Saints for understanding! Really appreciate it!  Smile

@ Neel bro - will surely look forward to your review!

@ Silver bro - you are officially the dazzling diligent detective decoder of this thread!  Cool
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(04-04-2021, 02:16 AM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Outstanding episode as always. This episode is more powerful in respect of emotional touch. As a reader, I  easily got involved with Sam's emotions. Undoubtedly, Chai showed his worst personality in these episodes. This is the first time she will start to know the sissy nature of him and will use it in future. I personally wanted to kill chai right now. That's how great you've written this episode. 

This entire situation resembles with the "Draupadi Chirharana" scene for me. Same thing is happening here. A wife who is expecting her husband to stand against the evil and save her chastity, but he doesn't do anything. 

Rana is EVIL cause he knows that Chai is sissy and will not do anything. But, he does not know Sam. Sam is Smart. Whatever she is going to do in next episodes is worth watching. I think Rana will underestimate Dam because she is a woman, but this woman is going to ruin his life forever.

P.S : I am angry at Chai, so if possible in present make sure that Sam does all humiliating things with him to take revenge for the past... Fuck this motherfucker.. #cuckchai #smartsam #RandwaRana

DDDD Silver Bro, (your new title in this thread Smile

One part of your comment came so dazzlingly close to the main Theme of Season 3! Which part wait & see!

Interesting that your anger is more on Chai than on Rana!

On the other hand, with Chai's pussyfooting it makes sense!
Given this anger, you are going to LOVE Season 9!  Cool

But then again, aren't you mad at Rana???

As always, love your analysis & comments & support
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 08:08 PM)Saravroman Wrote: DDDD Silver Bro, (your new title in this thread Smile

One part of your comment came so dazzlingly close to the main Theme of Season 3! Which part wait & see!

Interesting that your anger is more on Chai than on Rana!

On the other hand, with Chai's pussyfooting it makes sense!
Given this anger, you are going to LOVE Season 9!  Cool

But then again, aren't you mad at Rana???

As always, love your analysis & comments & support

Thank you for the title bro. Though I don't know what DDDD stands for, I think it's something good for sure.

Looks like I said something good while giving my opinion, so I am looking forward to Season 3 and Season 9.

Why am I angry at Chai more than Rana.

- A person who cannot protect himself, his love, his family is a USELESS PIECE OF SHIT. There maybe another angle for this story, but for now Chai is nothing but a useless asshole who ruined his wifes' life. It's not like I am defending Rana. But, if you are feeding a snake, playing with it and one day, that snake bites you, then it's not snake's fault. I completely sympathize with Sam and her emotional breakdown. She is right to think that why she married a person like Chai. He failed in his duties of a husband and I don't think he will ever become the husband Sam once loved.
All these are my opinions. Rana did what he wanted, but Chai should have done what a husband should do. He failed and that's why my anger is more towards Chai than Rana.
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
As I mentioned above, DDDD stands for dazzling diligent detective decoder, Silver Bro!

You have made your case and A GOOD ONE!

Every person is the summation of his/her choices. 
And at every stage, Chai did not stand up to the situation!
Like an Ostrich, to escape from situation he is burying himself in work!
{And he will do that even more so in Season 3 - you will see it and the result of it! (plot reveal)}

Although to Chai's defense (not that I'm defending him not standing up for Samantha),
he didn't chose his birth, office, wife, marriage, sex & love!

Now you may better appreciate my Season 1 episode titles:
Arranged Life
Arranged Office
Arranged Wife
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Sex
Arranged Apartment
Arranged Love

There is a asshole side of him & there is a pitiful side of him {notice how Samantha even in her bitchy state has a slight soft corner for him}

On the other hand Rana is PURE EVIL. His thoughts are EVIL. His actions are EVIL.
Even his so-called revenge is EVIL. It is not a righteous revenge as would have been the case if Rao Bahadur would have unjustly punished him!

Thanks for keeping the conversation active Silver Bro,
SammieRoman
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2021, 10:23 PM)Saravroman Wrote: As I mentioned above, DDDD stands for dazzling diligent detective decoder, Silver Bro!

You have made your case and A GOOD ONE!

Every person is the summation of his/her choices. 
And at every stage, Chai did not stand up to the situation!
Like an Ostrich, to escape from situation he is burying himself in work!
{And he will do that even more so in Season 3 - you will see it and the result of it! (plot reveal)}

Although to Chai's defense (not that I'm defending him not standing up for Samantha),
he didn't chose his birth, office, wife, marriage, sex & love!

Now you may better appreciate my Season 1 episode titles:
Arranged Life
Arranged Office
Arranged Wife
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Sex
Arranged Apartment
Arranged Love

There is a asshole side of him & there is a pitiful side of him {notice how Samantha even in her bitchy state has a slight soft corner for him}

On the other hand Rana is PURE EVIL. His thoughts are EVIL. His actions are EVIL.
Even his so-called revenge is EVIL. It is not a righteous revenge as would have been the case if Rao Bahadur would have unjustly punished him!

Thanks for keeping the conversation active Silver Bro,
SammieRoman

Thank you for the title, Sammie bro.

Now, I understood the reason behind Season 1 episode titles. EVERYTHING was "arranged" for Chai and that's why he never stood up and took the decisions in his life. But, still his actions in last episode of Season 3 was unforgivable. I agree that Rao Bahudur controlled his life and never allowed him to take decisions regarding his life, but the way he acted in front of Rana and Sam in last episode was really disappointing. Is he "second Gautam"? Looking at his wife's downfall and doing nothing but crying?
Looks like Chai has only 2 sides - Assholic and Pitiful. Expecting anything more than this from him is hopeless for me. I have high hopes from Sam tbh. In present, she may look like a pervert who likes weird things, but she is still a good character for me.
Rana is by far the best character you have written. Your skills made him looks really devilish and he gives different vibes. Your writing presented him as an unbeatable antagonist who can go to any extent to ruin his rivals. I am looking forward to how Sam fights with Rana and come out victorious.

I'll keep this thread active no matter what. I have no works going on, so I'll come here just to read your outstanding story.
[+] 2 users Like Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
many many thanks, Silver Bro! its my immense pleasure to get such support!
Wait & Watch what happens to Randwa Rana!
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 09:57 AM)Silverstone93 Wrote: TREATMENT

Congrats Bro !!!! 
Your dedication is being paid off...

congrats  Namaskar Namaskar
[+] 3 users Like neel191298's post
Like Reply
(08-04-2021, 12:40 PM)neel191298 Wrote: Congrats Bro !!!! 
Your dedication is being paid off...

congrats  Namaskar Namaskar

Thank you so much Neel bhai..
Like Reply
(04-04-2021, 12:11 AM)Saravroman Wrote: That's for now, Readers!

And thus the chapters of VIRATA PARVA begin!

Vikram-Betaal round, so folks:

1) Samantha is thinking multiple times that her hubby is not manly and unable to protect her.
Where will this lead to you think?
    Samantha's this thinking is absolutely justifiable.. Here I am also in total agreement with @SilverStone93 bro...
    Sam has also a soft corner for his husband in somewhere in her heart. So her approach will be mixed towards chai (which is also evident in present season chapters also..) 

But my guess is gradually Sam will be indulged into more kinky, exhibitionist and slutty staff so her sex drive will overpower her softness for chai and Sam will do very naughty stuff (which will entertain us readers  Mast Mast    )

2) What do you think Rana will do next? Any new sex positions and fetish he will try with Sam you think?

Rana is super evil here... I am equally angry on Rana and Chai, Chai can be overlooked/abandoned for his behaviour, but Rana must be punished.. Rana ka to pura face ka geography change kar dena chahiye mar mar ke.. bahn  ka laoda...itna ganda hai sala......  Angry Angry   

Sam must plan cleverly and give some real punishment like my fantasy hain uski drinks mein sam kuch milati hain .. then thoda seductiveness ke sath rana ko atract kare (here Sam can also indulge in some naughty staff with rana like pleasuring her with Rana's hard cock...) and then sam must give a killing blow to Rana..... tit for tat lesson.....

3) How much more abuse and torture and humiliation will Chai and Sam take from Rana?

It depends on you... My wish is if there is such a case that both chai and sam face humiliation and become upset then it will not please the readers.... Only anguishment will increase.. Now it is upto you.... 

4) As a reader are you ANGRY at THE EVIL Rana?
  Very very angry..... Pride of Rana, his attitude must be perished....completely.

5) How do you like the opening episodes of Season 3?

Awesome work Bro!!!! 

My proposal is you should try something related to script writing. you have such a wonderful skill of writing as well as conceptual clarity...

Sorry for giving late replies....

Namaskar Namaskar  Heart Heart
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Thanks for the detailed & encouraging review, as always, Neel bro!

Gratifying to see your anger on EVIL RANA! And your anger so aptly put!

Interesting thoughts on Chai & Samantha! Noted!

"killing blow to Rana"! Noted!

Seductive Samantha! Noted! seductive sultry slut she is! oooooo!

Always value your readership, activeness, feedback & support!
Thanks,
SammieRoman!

PS: All the discussion, said & done, gear up for hotter episodes & thrilling episodes - one in Season 3 & one in Season 9! 
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Weekend is coming!!

[Image: brace-yourself-weekend-dwcl0v.jpg]
Like Reply
DDDD Silver Bro knows how to raise Temperature! Smile  Cool
Like Reply
Teaser 032 - Chapter VIRATA PARVAM RELEASING IN THE WEEKEND!!! (reposting)

This chapter will be very crucial & interesting & clear lot of suspense built up so far!  

Hashtags: #Sammie #Belt&Banana #Nartanasala #Rana #Karma #RevealingChapter #VforVirataParvam

Imagine all you can on the scenarios from the real Virata Parvam of Mahabharata

SAMANTHA's PREDICAMENT

[Image: thegreat.jpg]
Like Reply
For Art Aficionados out there,
the pic in teaser is a small portion of a famous piece of art,
From a really, really famous, once-in-a-century Indian artist!
Like Reply
Here it is, Dear Readers...

A true masterpiece of the great, Sri Raja Ravi Varma

[Image: ravivarma.jpg]
Like Reply
UPDATE

Active supporters of my Novel & Readers,

I am in the middle of fair drafting Virata Parvam episodes.
Will post them anytime in weekend.

Thanks for your patience & support,
SammieRoman!
Like Reply
1. In"Virat Parva", Pandavas concealed their REAL identities and lived a life of workers. If they failed to do this, then they have to spend another 12 years in exile.
- I think their is someone/more than one who is/are hiding his/her real identity and living a life he/she doesn't belong to. Maybe someone is living a shy/modest present life to hide his/her lustful past.

2. Kichaka - He was a commander and BIL of King, a powerful and evil person who started lusting for "Sairandhri"(Draupadi). He tried to molest her and she asked help from King and Kanka(Yudhishthira - Her husband). They promised to investigate all facts and give justice. This upsets Sairandhri and she meets Vallabha (Bheema) and tells him everything. He asked her to seduce Kichaka and bring him to an isolated place. She does the same and Bheema kills Kichaka. It was impossible to kill Kichaka and only few warriors were able to do it and "Bheema" was one of them.
- Here, undoubtedly Sairandhri is Samantha and Kichaka is Rana. Kanka resembles with Chai. But, there maybe a "Vallabha"(Unknown person) who is hiding his real identity and kills/destroys Kichaka(Rana) to save Sairandhri(Samantha).

That's all I can find from Virata Parva. Their maybe some other facts and I am waiting for your story to disclose them.

Like Reply
This vallabha i guess is ####....
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
(10-04-2021, 02:10 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
1. In"Virat Parva", Pandavas concealed their REAL identities and lived a life of workers. If they failed to do this, then they have to spend another 12 years in exile.
- I think their is someone/more than one who is/are hiding his/her real identity and living a life he/she doesn't belong to. Maybe someone is living a shy/modest present life to hide his/her lustful past.

2. Kichaka - He was a commander and BIL of King, a powerful and evil person who started lusting for "Sairandhri"(Draupadi). He tried to molest her and she asked help from King and Kanka(Yudhishthira - Her husband). They promised to investigate all facts and give justice. This upsets Sairandhri and she meets Vallabha (Bheema) and tells him everything. He asked her to seduce Kichaka and bring him to an isolated place. She does the same and Bheema kills Kichaka. It was impossible to kill Kichaka and only few warriors were able to do it and "Bheema" was one of them.
- Here, undoubtedly Sairandhri is Samantha and Kichaka is Rana. Kanka resembles with Chai. But, there maybe a "Vallabha"(Unknown person) who is hiding his real identity and kills/destroys Kichaka(Rana) to save Sairandhri(Samantha).

That's all I can find from Virata Parva. Their maybe some other facts and I am waiting for your story to disclose them.

(10-04-2021, 02:32 PM)neel191298 Wrote: This vallabha i guess is ####....

@DDDD Silver bro: Lovely write up - Quite some thoughtful analogies - While I can neither confirm nor deny - you only have to wait till tonight to confirm! 

Thank you both my Patron Saints for your insightful analysis!

Finally, while I can neither confirm nor deny - I will says this is quite a super PRE-FINAL teaser for tonight's VIRATA PARVAM release!
Like Reply
--- Blank Space ---
Like Reply