Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bra and Panty Sniffing, Seeing and Heard Live Fucking
(11-03-2021, 04:58 PM)long_jerk Wrote: I have used my cousin's double paded bra for shagging. Sometimes I feel she intentionally leaves her bra for me to use.
https://ibb.co/h8JjDbD

thats a sexy bra .. yes girls do that so that u can imagine what she wears inside my wife used to do with her cousins like this during vacation at village
M 30 mumbai - I prefer chatting with other cucks and Bi magudagu69;
[+] 1 user Likes magu's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Online to chat now about incest, fantasy, married wifes, girl, we can chat on hangout or telegram
Hangout id: sohanmr64;
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply
(17-03-2021, 07:43 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat now about incest, fantasy, married wifes, girl, we can chat on hangout or telegram

Online for chatting post me on hangouts: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
(17-03-2021, 07:43 PM)sssmr Wrote: Online to chat now about incest, fantasy, married wifes, girl, we can chat on hangout or telegram

anyone online to chatting post me on hsngout or telegram
Like Reply
Well i have seen many times . 
Prasad mama & ramanamma aunty in 5th. 
Mom and dad - 9th class. 
Kalavathi aunty nide bath in 8th class. 

All these instances will never erase from memory.. my heart beat rose to 140 anf blood pressure doubled when i was watching them in live కామం బుసలు కొట్టింది
[+] 1 user Likes silentkisser208's post
Like Reply
(25-03-2021, 11:38 PM)silentkisser208 Wrote: Well i have seen many times . 
Mom and dad - 9th class. 

All these instances will never erase from memory.. my heart beat rose to 140 anf blood pressure doubled when i was watching them in live కామం బుసలు కొట్టింది

shared details how u saw mom dad what all u saw?
Like Reply
(26-03-2021, 12:29 PM)guesscurry123 Wrote: shared details how u saw mom dad what all u saw?

well it was in my 9th std. mom used to sleep with me on same cot. it was winter n i woke up around 11 pm in the urge to piss, to my surprise  the zero watt bulb which usually on regularly during nights was turned off n mom was not next to me. 
i heard some strange sounds next to my cot.... "thapak....thapak..thapak.... mmmmm........iisshhhh" etc. i heard mom bangles n anklet sounds. 
that sounds excited me a lot, i got instant boner without touching dick. when dick is hitting pussy walls hardly .it makes a sound thats amazing

mom used to try wake me up , to see whether im sleeping or not. i pretend to sleep by not responding to her .. n they used to start right next to me. 
i watched them until i move to hostel in degree
[+] 2 users Like silentkisser208's post
Like Reply
(26-03-2021, 11:07 PM)silentkisser208 Wrote: well it was in my 9th std. mom used to sleep with me on same cot. it was winter n i woke up around 11 pm in the urge to piss, to my surprise  the zero watt bulb which usually on regularly during nights was turned off n mom was not next to me. 
i heard some strange sounds next to my cot.... "thapak....thapak..thapak.... mmmmm........iisshhhh" etc. i heard mom bangles n anklet sounds. 
that sounds excited me a lot, i got instant boner without touching dick. when dick is hitting pussy walls hardly .it makes a sound thats amazing

mom used to try wake me up , to see whether im sleeping or not. i pretend to sleep by not responding to her .. n they used to start right next to me. 
i watched them until i move to hostel in degree

thats hot did she get full naked as he pumped her
Like Reply
(27-03-2021, 12:02 AM)guesscurry123 Wrote: thats hot did she get full naked as he pumped her

Not in my first incident... this time mom lifted her saree till her waist.  There were other ocassions ive seen them completely nude
[+] 2 users Like silentkisser208's post
Like Reply
(27-03-2021, 06:44 AM)silentkisser208 Wrote: Not in my first incident... this time mom lifted her saree till her waist.  There were other ocassions ive seen them completely nude

how all did he enjoy with her on first occasion washe gentle or doing her deepn full hard?

what all other time u saw how all pls sahre more details
what all poses was she taken in?
Like Reply
(25-03-2021, 11:38 PM)silentkisser208 Wrote: Well i have seen many times . 
Mom and dad - 9th class. 

Wowww u got a good experience and watching
Lucky u are
Have u sniffeed bra and panties
Like Reply

Anyone online to chat post me on hangouts
Like Reply
i have sniffed my cousins and aunties dirty panties n cummed so many times in them... n even rubbed my penis on her crotch part of fresh panties and kept back... after marriage i did this with my sister in law's panties too
[+] 1 user Likes ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply
(31-03-2021, 04:57 AM)ninebythreeinches Wrote: i have sniffed my cousins and aunties dirty panties n cummed so many times in them... n even rubbed my penis on her crotch part of fresh panties and kept back... after marriage i did this with my sister in law's panties too

Lovely. What size does SIL wear?
Like Reply
(31-03-2021, 01:02 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Lovely. What size does SIL wear?

she wears 32b bra and M size Panties... mostly all are cotton panties...
[+] 1 user Likes ninebythreeinches's post
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 02:11 AM)ninebythreeinches Wrote: she wears 32b bra and M size Panties... mostly all are cotton panties...

She sounds like she has a perfect shape.....
Like Reply
(01-04-2021, 01:17 PM)observer2019 Wrote: She sounds like she has a perfect shape.....

Post a picture bro
Like Reply
she has perfect.. i think her boobies are a bit on smaller side but those round butts and her thick thighs.. drive me mad every time i see her
Like Reply
Anyone online to chat dirty mutual incest fantasy
Post me on hangouts: sohanmr64;
Like Reply
Online to chat dirty mutual sex chatting
About Incest Fantasises married Wifes Milf ....
Post me on hangouts or telegram
Hangouts id: sohanmr64;
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply