Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
superb...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(24-03-2021, 02:44 PM)fun.toosh Wrote: superb...

thanks
Like Reply
Great going, but will this be endless????
Like Reply
Contd…

Final Epitaph..

Sushmita Ajaykumar Rani  ( Sush) looked on from her sea facing bungalow she could see her black cat commandos on all sides protecting their senior minister then a small smile broke out of sush’s face as her close aide or confidante Parimala devi ( pari) walked with some cut fruits ,tea & biscuits

Pari: Sush didi have something after long while you are free I just cannot understand all this meetings you need to take care of yourself

Sush: O Pari you are there to take care of your dear memsaab why should I care with a sunny smile

Pari : Ok Mantriji now when you have to go again

Sush : O dear I have a half an hour to spend with my life partner sweetest Pari  I was just remembering our journey last 25 years it has  been a dream and you were there darling in every step of that who would believe it all started with me going and seeing a construction site alone just imagine if had gone with my husband or not in a super sexy sleeve less black saree well as they rest is history

Pari : O didi don’t remind me those wonder days I still cannot forgot  poor Beni dada it all started in his dingy room I wish we were still young didi

Sush: No regrets dear we have lived the fullest and still living as she reminisced of the few important people on her journey

Sush after moving to the penthouse flat slowly but surely starting working in the local area guided by her builder buddy Chunni in just 4 years she become a local MLA then she resigned from the bank and become a full time politician and it took another five years to become a state minister.

Now in fact ie for the last 10 years she was the Cabinet Minister for Education minister in spite many attempts’ and offers to become party leader she just made it clear she did not want any other responsibility and if party wants her she would happily serve in the field of education so she served as a minister as she was known for her smart work and also giving credit all leaders around which always helps

Well her sex buddy Chunni was now not only a builder he owned one of the biggest education institution in the state as well as multi speciality hospital and even now at this age they still meet at least 3-4 times a month to satisfy their sexual urges and even now at 65 years he was a master in the bedroom and Sush was still in total awe of his prodigious cock it seemed the older he had become the fatter his cock had become

Well Ajay her dear hubby was a chief executive in a engineering company based in Delhi even though he understood something had happened and was going on with her and Chunni he understood he was powerless to stop it and did not want to lose his precious wife and stayed well clear –their son Akshay worked in US settled down married to English girl a occasional visitor to meet his parents

Truth to be told after a almost mind boggling orgy with Bada and Chunni after her first election win she lost track of Bada as he shifted to Bihar to become a small time builder with chunni’s help well he now was a politician but not so successful and  strictly a professional friend smart to keep his distance

Vutka and Beni where her real fulltime fuck buddies for Sush they were the real stress busters but tragically both of them passed away almost 10 years ago one after other poor Beni actually fucked himself to death with sweet Pari & Sush as his sexual partners and well our friend Vutka with his drinking and cocktail of sexual  drugs was a mishap waiting to happen he had to pay ultimately with his heart he passed with heart attack –but Vutka was her most useful political aide with goonda edge required  to survive in her initial tumble in politics

Sweet Pari who came to work with her almost 25 years ago started to live with her after husband passed away but you can say she was the epitome of unmarried & faithful wife to dear Beni dada only sharing him with Sush –they had some wonderful threesomes as Beni also had become their house administrator closing his worthless shop one thing with Pari she was cold to any overtures from others like chunni , vutka even her hubby Ajay

Sush even at this age she was almost 55 had those massive sexual urges and she loved the relaxed sensual lovemaking with Pari who still boasted a beautifully curvaceous body she was real looker little younger to Sush –But it was Sush who had become a classic beauty who everyone comes in contact wants to bed her but the way she acts and behaves her overall demeanor was such that normal mortals just did not have any courage to approach her .

Sush thought if only this guys know  how colorful was my sex life  as she chuckled , just then breaking her thoughts was a young smart lady – computer crunching no nonsense new generation political aide  Aswini

Madam : we need to leave -you have a core committee meeting .
Aswini absolutely adored and worshipped Sushmitha she simply wanted to follow in her footsteps ….

Truly folks that will be another tale to tell may be some other time…
The End.

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Great Story. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Gilmalover's post
Like Reply
Awesome finish
Like Reply
(30-03-2021, 09:31 AM)Gilmalover Wrote: Great Story. Thank you.

Namaskar
Like Reply
(31-03-2021, 07:07 PM)Dorabooji Wrote: Awesome finish

thanks
Like Reply
kahani jaldi khatam ho gayee... sweet ending
Like Reply