Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
[b]Contd...[/b]

As the three of them silently eat food the most distractive thing was the raising prodigious cock of Beni it was truly bizarre two juicy absolutely sexy naked ladies one a very fair one and another one typical Indian neither fair neither dark  but weather beaten still shiny skin with a old uncle almost a ugly man with big tummy but nothing else was important as his cock held the centre stage it was thick and a gross one

Sush: Pari can you believe this oldman is ready for another round he has better stamina than my husband

Pari: O madam what can I tell you my husband cock hardly ever gets up

Sush: Well eat fast we have will take care of our big cock Beni dada

Beni was speechless and could not believe what was happening one think his life changed for better he had two hot female to fuck around and my god Sushma memsab had changed his whole life

After finishing the lunch Sush took Pari to the bed and started kissing her chicken smelling mouth as she then descended to her big pendulous breast real loving that , Pari just could not believe what was happening as she just enjoyed this beautiful lady having fun with her

Sush then “ Beni what are you yakking at clean Pari’s love hole”  as a obedient Beni fell on his knees attacking Pari’s hairy pussy he would have preferred super clean bald pussy of memsaab’s but pussy is a pussy and Pari had totally leaky pussy as he enjoyed giving particular attention to needle like clit

Sush then stopped looked at Pari “now it’s your chance to enjoy” actually she wanted to feel Beni’s big cock in her mouth she was in savage mood wanting him to fuck her mouth right royally.

Confused Pari looked at her – Beni come to the bed and pari can go your knees beside the bed she was all authority Pari got down as Sush positioned herself so her bald pussy well lubricated pussy was front of Pari’s face

Sush: Pari for everything there is a first time just shut your eyes and enjoy the present just in front of you –Beni on your fours I want your cock in my mouth

Beni moved in doggie position his flopping belly touching her head as his ugly thick black cock head entered her mouth Sush then felt the reluctant Pari’s mouth licking her pussy area it was so soft and sweet different from any male as Sush hand’s gently caressed her head encouraging her and in the process she was giving solid suck to the stationary Beni

Pari slowly but surely got hold of the reddened engorged slightly thick clit of Sush as she started to suck with her almost gentle mouth as Sush took the cock out of her mouth and said “ Beni dada now just think my mouth is my pussy I want you to fuck me like how you fucked Pari-go for it”

Beni could not believe what he heard as a shocked Pari looked up at the scene above her

Sush said one minute Pari you just keep doing what you are doing as tapped at Beni’s hips to start as now she had her hands on his butts as Pari bent forward to her pussy then Sush with her legs she had her locked her head to assault her pussy

Beni slowly started his assault as he took his full cock out and then buried into her hot wondrous mouth it was unbelievable that Sush memsaab held him down with her hands for few seconds every time his cock was full inside her mouth almost in her throat it was pure ectasy and joy for the sex starved Beni –What he did not know was Sush was getting ready and comfortable for his thick member by holding him down on her throat 

Pari had the clit in her mouth as proceeded to suck the clit as it was almost like miniature cock as put lot of saliva she was really in unchartered waters

Sush was in delirium the big cock crowding her mouth and stretching her throat was unbelievable and my god Pari had the sweetest mouth it was awesome after all that she had seen earlier sush knew she will be quickly onto her climax

Big Beni was loving the mouth as slowly but surely he started to fuck her mouth as he suddenly felt Memsaab clamp on to him as felt the rippling climax of Sushma madam it was almost full 30 seconds as Pari  brought Sush to a shattering climax Beni just waited his cock almost in her mouth then he felt sudden slacking and release of tension in Memsaab’s body and then she tapped his leg signaling to go for it

Beni now getting full licence started fucking the mouth with real purpose as he felt her tight throat on every stroke this was simply awesome then he felt hand try to lift him as he looked down Sush said when you are starting fizz lift your cock don’t press it down – Ok Beni as she then retook cock in her mouth and tapped him as again started building his pace

Pari watching the awesome scene in front of her slowly got into the bed and started mauling Sush’s real firm breast as she sucked the nipples lovingly

Sush felt overwhelmed as her hands reached Pari's head and pointing her to Beni’s massive balls quick on the uptake Pari quickly switched her attention to those black balls licking & sucking as Beni was absolutely hammering Madam

The moment Beni felt the mouth on his balls he was in point of no return as shouted

“ O memsaab E lalo UP’ ka pecial prashad O my god”

as he lifted his cock up almost outside as he felt memsaab’s mouth holding  the cock head in her mouth and as she started to suck him Beni  just absolutely blasted into her mouth as she swallowed as fast she could still some were spilling on both sides of her lips

Well when the going gets tough get going in Pari’s case it was true her inner slutiness came to the fore as if like a magnet drawn to a iron her mouth started licking the thick cum leaking of Sush mouth and also her tongue circling Beni prodigious cock as both Sush and Beni felt absolute hot and tender mouth as slowly Beni almost was in droplets as Sush then pushed him down as his slowly swiveling cock took refuge in the liquidy cum filled mouth of Memsaab

Pari then felt almost the balls pressing and weight pressing on her as she slowly wriggled out and then just hugged Sush as she lay beside in a embrace as three of them savored the momentous oral session Beni then did something cheeky as he took his cock out from Sush with a real “ Plucky” sound moving it back towards Pari 

Quick to see what was happening  Pari saw the absolute almost cum coated black cock looking for her she just turned fully over beside Sush on her back and opened her mouth wide as Beni simply parked his totally spent cock inside his dear friend’s wife’s mouth as he recovered –It was total bliss for all three of them

Contd..
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice mouthfuck of memsahab!
Like Reply
Fantastic blow JOB
Like Reply
(13-03-2021, 05:43 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Nice mouthfuck of memsahab!

thanks
Like Reply
Super update.Loved it.
Like Reply
(13-03-2021, 08:38 PM)Vishal Ramana Wrote: Fantastic blow JOB

Namaskar
Like Reply
(14-03-2021, 08:37 PM)qazmlp Wrote: Super update.Loved it.

More Comming your way  horseride
Like Reply
Contd...
Well poor Pari who had not had a proper fuck for almost last 3 years could not believe what had happened not even in her wildest dreams she had thought she will make love with a lady and unbelievably she had pleasured a lady with her mouth and absolutely enjoyed doing it , that too with a absolutely gorgeous lady with cutest looking “Choot” as she felt Beni moving away as his now smaller cock just rolled out of her mouth as he stood up

Beni then took a fresh towel and started cleaning Memsaab’s face , breast and even her hairs head to her toes it seemed his cum had flowed it was everywhere as he cleaned thoroughly then he turned attention to Pari to clean

Pari : O bhaiya I will do it

Sush: Aree Pari let him to do it bechara from today now belongs to both of us –Clean her Beni dada

Beni: O memsaab this is not a work I love doing this as he had hands all over Pari’s body –Memsaab if I tell something will you be angry

Sush: No assurance but please tell me

Beni : Memsaab we have to do something about the forest in between Pari’s legs

Sush: Brightened O god Beni dada now you are talking sense ok take out the razer and cream
“let’s make our UP ki kudi ka choot saaf & chikna “ 
then with a laugh she said it should look so  beautiful so that she gets fucked even by your dear friend understood

Pari: O please leave it aree Memsaab

Sush: you know mine was also shaved nicely by our Pyari Beni he is master  and dear if you have any more friends bring them also Dada will do nice shaving and then also give a mouthful of his thick prashad –correct  Beni Dada

Both Pari and Beni were shocked almost in shame with the crimson red face the colourfull words doing the trick  but both liked the absolute sexual message in it and a like typical UP lady Pari came up with a retort

Pari: Madam I am not a fool to show this fellow any of my friends after that all of them will start bring lunch for him with tender smile

Beni had taken out the Razor and cream brought earlier by Sush as he said for just a minute can you stand up as he put plastic sheet on the bed  .

Sush pushed  Pari come on lie down Pari with great trepidation lay on her back as Sush sat on her right side holding her thigh and leg wide

Beni first applied lot of water with hand dipped in mug of water then with big thrusty fingers he applied as Pari started whimpering
“O bhaiya not so much force O bhaiya feeling so much sensuality of such manly coarse hands on her well worked pussy”

Sush: Aree Pari chup now he is just going to shave you the way you are acting in a way it seems even hands have not touched you properly in that area so far in your life

Pari: O bahenji that’s the truth as she stopped and tried to get up and have a look seeing that Sush with her arms helped her to sit back and holding her close to her they both sat as their breast just touching each other in side ways 

Beni now slowly applied cream from lower navel to almost her butt hole and then started shaving as fresh & lovely coloured  skin started to appear in seconds he had shaved one side of the pussy it was gleaming and virginal super smooth

Sush dekko Pari my god it looks so sweet I will the first one to have the lick I have booked it already

Beni silently shaved the other portion as now bald tight pussy was visible it was almost reddish –wheat coloured and because of her legs held wide one could see small corn like clit as now Beni was ensuring now hair as he said  Memsaab have a look

Sush bent and had a nice rub down as she exclaimed “ O dada its super smooth O god it’s so lovely” – then she Dada just do it here as she showed  small hairs between butt hole and pussy and also some hairs closest to pussy and thigh but Sush could see still her thighs and legs were bit hairy as well that’s for another day

Sush: Dada good work take a wet towel and clean it nicely as Sush got up from the cot and walked to her hand bag in the cupboard and spraying a deodorant in her hand spread it in both hands bent and gently applied all around the shaved pussy as Pari cowed “O its stinging” in pleasant surprise as Sush took  the towel and once again cleaned the area completely  – it was no surprise poor Pari was feeling aroused as between her pussy lips you could see beads of moisture

As Beni took the razor and jug of water to clean in his small wash basin in the corner of the room Sush was on her knees facing a pristine really new pussy and this was only her second time with a lady she had experience in her hostel days during a night of drunken stupor with 4 girls which somehow did not happen again

Beni came back – Memsaab you have taken the best seat what should I do “O my god Beni dada you are unbelievable as she could see his cock almost half raised ready for one more bout”

Sush : O Dada first poor girl requires a feminine touch before your rough mouth or your abnormal cock  but you do one thing go just sit behind Pari as he obediently sat on his knees looking at Sush for more instruction

O Dada put the pillow under her shoulder as Pari head turned a little back –So dada now you know what to do

Beni slowly leaned and adjusted so his half raised black cock was in front of Pari’s mouth as leaned forward and autoamtically the poor girl opened her mouth and started slowly licking and sucking

Sush: Don’t fuck the poor girl’s mouth let her enjoy your cock Ok as Beni gave a crazed smile absolutely enjoying Pari sweet mouth

Sush then bent and licked all over the shaved area she could get distinct pungent smell which was so strong and it really aroused Sush as sucked the pussy lips and finally descended on the sharpish clit

Beni slowly gently started a mouth fuck on poor Pari as he then started his assaults on the real melons her  pendulous breast he just loved this slippery big breast and the brown nipples as he feasted on them

Sush knew poor Pari was absolutely close as felt the vibrations of her pussy and tingling of her body with Beni’s assault in her penduluous breast and his big cock in her mouth Sush now started real solid relentless suck on Pari’s clit as Pari pushed beni cock away and shouted

“ O My god this is so so good my good my choot is on fire O madam O madam O meri maaa Ooo noo “

as shuddered and lifted her leg and butts almost thrusting at Sush as Pari had a rippling climax then suddenly she felt madam’s mouth on her butt hole she then went over roof like an arrow with a sudden orgasm it was sheer animal pleasure

“ O my god Ma kasam Madam you have heavenly mouth my god It’s so good"

as she almost was in tears as shivered and slithered as Sush just left the poor girl allowing her to subside

Beni was looking on with a shiny black cock ready for action – Sush pointed to Pari all yours as Beni removed the pillow and moved her centre of the bed as the helpless Pari just in closed eyes almost inert to any activity

Beni moved in between her legs for one more round but Sush sitting side in the bed said ek minute dada as she started jerking  his cock making it even harder and ready as she proceeded to give him a sloppy hand job – Dada please tell me when you are close this poor girl cannot take one more battering understood .

Pari felt special feeling towards the madam as she felt Madam could have allowed Beni to batter her but instead she was allowing her to recover

Beni O madam O god I will come any minute O god

Sush : O don’t waste it give to Pari as her hands left him as Beni understanding the message entered the absolutely liquefied and lubricated pussy as he simply hit her hard and rough with 4-5 real explosive strokes he blasted his cum onto Pari’s eager pussy he simply loved the last one as he even he could believe he could do three times & my god he was producing copious amount still

Pari : For Pari that blast was heaven felt like clearing all the cow webs 
O Ma what a day O god mera man kush kardiya O god I love this as she embraced Beni as Sush leaned to look at her Pari's hands simply cought her giving her a passion filled kiss almost in gratitude.

Well three of them did not have any words to speak after this short sweet sex orgy Sush quickly cleaned and started to wear her costumes seeing that Pari and Beni also started –Sush said guys you want to have one more round go head

Pari: O Madam no more this was too much pleasure thank you madam as she was almost ready as Beni was also ready

All three satisfied made their silent bye as they planned to leave
Contd

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
More more more¡!!!!!!!!!!
If possible, keep a scene please where sush is severely gagged ND retching while being mouthfucked.
Like Reply
kya setting kia hai...
Like Reply
(17-03-2021, 04:22 PM)creamydelight Wrote: More more more¡!!!!!!!!!!
If possible, keep a scene please where sush is severely gagged ND retching while being mouthfucked.

horseride
Like Reply
(17-03-2021, 06:06 PM)fun.toosh Wrote: kya setting kia hai...

thanks
Like Reply
Awesme
[+] 1 user Likes chellaporukki's post
Like Reply
(19-03-2021, 08:50 PM)chellaporukki Wrote: Awesme

Namaskar
Like Reply
Wonderful writing
Like Reply
yaar kahani aage bhadao...
Like Reply
Contd
Sush looked at the time and said god guys its 4” O clock bloody hell for almost more than 2 hours we had a gala fucking time in her real shudh lucknowi wala hindi

Both Beni and Pari were embarrassed to hear her words as they looked at each other rather sheepishly

Sush looked at both of them and admonished you both behave as if I have done everything c’mon guys after all things we have done today be real she was truly now back in control- madam style

Sush : Pari I will come with you we will go together –Ok Beni dada bye abhi thoo I have opened the flood gates for you to enjoy with Pari –Take care of my pyari behena don’t tear her part leaving him speechless

Slightly reddened Pari and and casual Sush walked out of the shop towards Pari’s shop then Sush stopped

Sush: Will you come to my house and have chai and get refreshed you look absolutely wrecked I mean truly well fucked

Pari: O Madam you are too much I feel so embarrassed (by the biting words ) as she said but it’s getting late as she whispered indecisively

Sush took Pari’s hands aree come dear I want to talk to you

Pari walked like a lamb to slaughter along with Sush as they went towards the apartment

Vutka sitting in his auto at the stand watched his Madam looking absolutely ravishing she was epitome of a sexy lady the surprise was the absolute north Indian village beauty walking with her he thought both are built for sex as he felt a twitch in his pants as Sush madam smiled as she crossed and walked toward her house

Pari: O Madam that auto fellow always has mean eyes I feel as if he is stripping me and seeing

Sush: Yes Pari why you only you he looks at me like that and I get the same feeling you know he is my regular auto driver when I go to work as they reached the apartment

Sush ushered Pari into her home as an slightly intimidated Pari looked around

Sush: Pari we are now better than friends come have a look at yourself in the mirror as she put the bedroom lights as looked at herself my god even I look absolute wreck -no doubt Vutka’s eyes lingered onto both of them

Sush watched Pari walking hesitantly she then placed her hands on Pari’s shoulder & made her stand in front of the mirror –what do you say

Pari: Madam you are correct  I looked so tired can I use your bathroom

Sush : O please let me make some tea as she left Pari alone

Sush quickly made 2 glass of tea and decided she will just make the girl comfortable as she walked into the bedroom Pari had removed her saree and redoing it her lovely looking pendulous  boobs were inviting as Sush sat on the bed and thrusting the cup to her hand as Pari had to leave her saree -duppatta to take the tea as sit on the cozy bed

Sush had a sip as she looked at Pari who was still in a bit of awe as she slowly sipped her tea almost behaving like new bride

Sush: Pari you don’t have to be so conscious we have seen each other be free and now tell me what is your breast size

Pari: what madam a confused  question in her eyes

Sush : Aree you need a real good bra to hold them properly or otherwise it will start drooping if you leave it like this c’mon tell me

Pari: I think it 38B

Sush: Ok dear I will get some good ones for you as they finished the tea

Pari stood up & wore her saree she looked much better with a real freshened look as looked at Sush madam –Can I go

Sush : Stood up and came to her & kissed her on top of her head Ok Pari can you come tomorrow evening around 7 pm I just want to talk to you

Pari: Overwhelmed & eager said yes memsaab I will come by 7 pm as took leave and walked out of the apartment

Sush sat on the sofa and took stock of situation she had to admit she had the most trashy sexual orgy today she just felt her throat and mouth aching and little bit sore because of what she did , it was absolutely monstrous making Beni fuck her mouth even urging him to treat it like her pussy with his thick tool as she thought my god already my pussy had put its hand up and said please give me some rest and now her mouth was making her feel the same as she smiled at her predicament

Sush then walked to the Kitchen made some hotwater and putting some salt  she started to gurgle her throat and mouth it felt infinitely better then with some hot water she cleaned her reddish looking pussy as it even reddened with hot water then she applied the ointment & wore a relaxing night dress and she sat on the Sofa she decided she will gurgle at least twice today as it felt much better

It was only few minutes her son popped in from his school and the evening just ebbed away with her domestic duties it was almost 11 when she was back in the bedroom to join her already snoring husband as she mentally thought alas this was at least one good thing this guy is fast  asleep as just imagine if her hubby Ajay also looks to pound her for his sexual gratification –well thank god for small mercies well with Ajay it’s just small mercies as she thought like a true slut 

Sush slept like drunken boxer after ten rounds in the ring as in the morning it was Ajay who woke her up with a tea in hand fully ready to go to office  

Ajay: Aree Sush you were in deep sleep did not want to disturb you, just relax I made some sandwiches and poha dear

Sush: Oh god what is the time

Ajay : Relax dear its seven thirty well Sush I have a meeting with a vendor at 8.30 I am leaving if you are feeling upto it go to office or apply leave

Sush: No dear since you have made by job easy I will go to bank today –thanks dear come here as she gave him hug as Ajay left for office

Sush after the deep sleep was full of beans even her throat felt great and most importantly her glamour puss looked much better as she packed lunch for her son and herself and soon her son also left to school with peck to her face leaving her alone

Sush felt absolutely relaxed as she got a message from Bada –Madam in this week you can you help me with your payment I will be grateful  “may bada takleef ma huey madam”  !!!

Sush thought my god Bada wants another batting on her well used pitch she decided it will be tomorrow as she messaged him-well Sush was back without hesitation 

Ok Bada tomorrow morning 8.30 am sharp –OK

O Bada bahut kush goyi madam thank you

Sush thought my god it’s like a fucking time table as she messaged to Vutka 9.10 we will start as she got ready for another day in her paradise –her bank…

Contd…
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Has her pussy healed from the constant wear and tear?
Like Reply
(23-03-2021, 08:12 PM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: Superb update

Namaskar
Like Reply