Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"Ummmmmm.." Menaka stirred first, much to my surprise.

I had expected Dara to eventually wake my wife and mount her again.

I watched as she slowly sat up, pushing his hand off her ass. And then inhaled sharply as her hands felt her naked body. She looked for a couple of seconds at Dara and tensed up. My guess was that it took her a couple of seconds to remember where she was and what she had done. She sat on the bed with her legs folded and put her face in her hands. She seemed to be expressing a random pang of guilt, judging by her body language.

Finally she raised her head and looked past Dara. She got on her knees and bent over to reach across him, once again giving me a great look at her naked ass even in that green dim light. She picked up the bottle of water he had been drinking from, sat back down on her ass again and thirstily emptied whatever was in it.

She put the bottle on the floor and then sat on the bed with folded knees. She looked over at her lover and whispered,

"Are you sleeping?"

"Hrnxxx..." he sleepily mumbled and turned over on his back. Until then he had been sleeping on his side. His legs spread wide apart and his entire dick and backs came into view and became accessible.

"Hello?" she said again, and this time gently poked his flaccid dick, and giggled a little.

No response.

"Some watchman you are." she whispered again and giggled to herself.

I watched, fascinated, as my wife sat next to her new lover, with her hand gently stroking his dick. In a few seconds, it started responding, although Dara's chest was still heaving slowly like a man in deep slumber. I had naively expected the horny watchman to wake up my sleeping wife for a second bout that night. Instead my horny wife seemed to be naughtily trying to wake him up, not by shaking his shoulder, but shaking his dick.

I was alternating between watching Menaka's hands and her face. A cheshire cat smile was spreading across her face. And I soon understood why. She got up on her knees, moved on them until she was between Dara's legs, facing him. And then I watched my wife lower her beautiful face and take our watchman's dick in her mouth. She was trying to wake him up in the best way a man can ever be woken up. I had been woken up like that a few times. but always by my booty calls, never by my wife.

---

It was unbelievable to comprehend this new level of depravity that my wife had crossed. Not only was she initiating sex, but she was doing it in a way that belied her new sluttish side. The demure housewife and mother of my child that I had left behind months ago seemed like a completely different person compared to this tart who was on her knees and elbows, her full round ass sticking up in the air as her mouth hungrily engulfed the rapidly stiffening cock of our watchman.

I finally managed to tear my eyes off Menaka and examined Dara. I wondered if he was pretending to sleep, enjoying this new subservient position the naked memsaab had assumed between his legs. But if he was pretending, he was a professional actor. His breathing was still slow, his face still calm, although his body was squirming a little. Menaka continued to suck his dick for a good five minutes or so, bringing it to full attention.

It was only when she took the dick out of her mouth and tried to swallow one of his hairy testicles that he suddenly stirred.

"Whhhhoooo?" he jerked awake and sat up. "Memsaab?"

"Mmmmmhmmm?" my wife answered, wrapping her lips around his dick again.

He came to terms with what was happening, and I saw him smile.

"At least turn the lights on, memsaab, so I can see your luscious body." he said.

Menaka skipped off the bed and turned the lights on. In the bright light, my wife looked even trashier than in the green night vision. Her hair disheveled and her body covered with sweat, she walked back to the bed. She got on her hands and knees again to take Dara's dick in her mouth but he pulled her on top of him. He made her straddle him at the waist, his erect thick dick poking against her ass as he pulled her down for a kiss.

"How...did you...survive in the army like this? Sleeping...through so much?" Menaka playfully asked Dara between kisses.

"Haha, if the enemy had soldiers like you, I would not have." he replied, grabbing her naked ass with his hands and squeezing it as his dick gently thumped against it.

Menaka took her right hand off the watchman's head and stretched it behind her as, reaching for his dick. She grabbed it and raised her crotch to align it with her pussy.

"I am not sure if it's a good idea to keep you on as our watchman if your sleep is so deep." she said.

"Speaking of deep." Dara gently thrust his hips upwards as his dick entered my wife's cunt for the second time that night.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Menaka happily moaned as she lowered herself onto the thick cock.

"Maybe I can quit and be your personal bodyguard instead."

Dara said as Menaka, pivoting on her knees, started moving her ass back and forth, now taking charge of the fucking. Her torso was straight and her tits swayed slightly as she put both hands on his chest for support and slowly started fucking him.

"Mmmmmm..." Menaka said between thrusts as she rode our watchman, "but I don't think I can pay you..."

"If every night is like tonight, I don't need payment. Food, sex, and a soft bed. What more can a man ask for?"

Menaka bent forward, folding her elbows, and shifted from a back-and-forth motion to an up and down motion, her ass bouncing on his thighs. I could hear the now familiar sounds of their skins slapping as she started riding him at a harder pace. In this bent position, her huge jugs hung from her chest over his face. He raised his face a little and the tits started gently thumping into it with every stroke. He poked his tongue out and licked her nipples a couple of times when they hung close enough.

"This is one of my favorite things in sex." he said.

"What is?" Menaka asked in a slightly hoarse voice between moans.

"When a woman with big tits rides you and her tits slap against your face."

"Hehe." Menaka said and squeezed her own tits and then made them slap against his cheeks even more.

My wife bounced up and down on the watchman's cock for the next several minutes, purposely making her tits slap against his face by bending down strategically. Dara's lips and teeth nibbled at the tits as his hands stayed firmly on her ass, squeezing and spanking it. They were both grunting and moaning throughout in the most obscene ways imaginable.

"Turn around." Dara grabbed Menaka's tits and stopped her. "I was to see your ass as you ride me, memsaab."

Menaka bent down and kissed Dara long and hard. Then she lifted herself off his cock, and turned 180 degrees on her knees. Soon my wife was riding our watchman reverse cowgirl style. She played with her own huge tits, squeezing and licking them as her ass kept moving back and forth.

Dara first just stared at her pulsating full ass cheeks on his waist for a couple of minutes. I could imagine the divine view he must be getting. Her ass parting and closing, giving him a look at her asshole as well as his own dick buried inside her cunt lips. I envied him. He put his hands on her naked waist and then slowly his fingers converged on her ass crack which he started poking and caressing.

"Mmmmmm." Menaka moaned. "This position feels so good."

"Your ass looks so good." Dara responded. "And your asshole looks so inviting."

He stuck out his index finger and I saw him press it into her ass.

"OWWWW!! DON'T!!" Menaka stretched one hand back and slapped his hand away. She had used her authoritative voice like a true memsaab.

I could see a brief look of resentment flash on Dara's face but he decided to let it go. I am sure he realized that he had already made great progress tonight.

"I love the way your ass looks..." he said after a couple of minutes. "But I miss your tits."

Dara grabbed my wife's arms and pulled her shoulders back. And then he turned sideways with her facing the camera. Menaka was now on her left side, her back to Dara. Her right leg, bent in the knee, hung in the air. As her lover took charge of the pounding, she wrapped her right arm around his back for support. And I watched her sweaty naked pussy mound glisten and her tits quake as Dara grabbed them and started fucking her really hard from behind.

"OYAAAAAAA!!" Menaka cried out in pleasure at the hectic pace of the fucking.

The bed was creaking with the pressure of their intense fucking. Menaka looked a little bit like a spider on its side, her four limbs all stretched out in four different directions. Her eyes were close and her mouth was open in a wide blissful way. Dara kept biting her ears and kissing her necks and his hands mauled her tits as he fucked her in this position. After a couple of minutes, his right hand moved from her tits to her pussy and started fingering her clit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Menaka squirmed even between that quaking.

For the next few minutes, I watched our watchman give my wife the pounding of her life on our bed while he played with her clit. It was no surprise when Menaka started screeching and shaking her way through yet another penetrative orgasm.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"URGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she made loud noises.

Dara, egged on by what was happening, started pounding her even harder, so hard that their legs were a blur on my screen. And after nearly twenty seconds, my wife's massive orgasm seemed to subside.

This time though, Dara did not cum with her. As her body went from orgasmic convulsions to a satisfied stillness, he kept pounding his mistress. Menaka lay curled up breathing heavily as she continued to get the fucking of her life.

"Are you...almost done?" Menaka asked in a tired voice.

"No." he said and kissed her.

"I am tired...my legs are hurting." she complained.

"Hey, you are the one who woke me up. Now don't complain." he scolded her.

Dara got on his knees, folded her legs and getting behind her ass, starting pounding her cunt again. Menaka just lay peacefully on her side, taking the punishment as he fucked her while spanking her ass. But in a few minutes, she started moaning in pleasure again, indicating that she had gotten second wind.

"Come with me." Dara withdrew his thick dick from her cunt, which cause a farting type sound as air rushed in.

"Leave me alone." she said, pushing him away.

"COME ON!!" he raised his voice.

Dara got off the bed and held out his hand. Menaka took it and struggled to get off the bed. She got to her feet somehow and stumbled a little as he led her to the swivel chair in front of the computer.

"Sit!" he commanded.

Menaka plonked her ass heavily on the rexine seat and leaned back. Dara faced her and holding her legs, pulled her down. Now her ass was hanging off the edge of the chair and her back was on the seat. Her hands grabbed the backrest for support. He then got between her legs and penetrated her again. The momentum of his thrust made the chair swivel a little.

And that resulted in me getting the most obscene close-up of their fucking of the night. They were now just a couple of feet from the webcam. The scene, from bottom to top, went like this. First there was the black edge of the chair. Above it, my wife's parted ass cheeks, flattened a little by her weight. A direct look at her tight asshole occasionally obscure by Dara's big balls, and then above it, a close look at her cunt lips wrapped around his cock as it fucked her. And then Dara's hairy ass and back.

I watched spellbound, taking a couple of screenshots of this intensely dirty close-up. And started jacking myself off to the rhythm of their fucking. My room was filled with sounds of the chair squeaking, their thighs slapping, and Menaka's animalistic grunts that indicated she was getting into it again.

Dara pounded her like that for a good ten minutes or so bringing her to another orgasm before he himself came. This time, he did not cum inside her, but took his dick out and sprayed his jizz all over her tits.

As he moved away, I finally got a look at my wife's face again. It wore a look of utter exhaustion. her eyes were half-closed, her face looked tired, and her hair looked completely messed up.

"No, just leave me alone." she said as Dara tried to help her off the chair.

"Let's go back to the bed."

"Just leave me ALONE!" she said the last word loudly with whatever strength and authority she could muster.

Dara shrugged, went to the bed and spread out on it.

On the chair, Menaka folded her legs up on the seat, hugged her knees, closed her eyes, and fell asleep again.
Like Reply
Things were quiet after that. Menaka was sleeping on the chair, curled up. Dara had turned off the lights and was splayed out on the bed like he owned the place. I watched the scene calmly for several minutes until I started feeling sleepy too. It was morning in Manila but I had been up most of the night.

I shifted to my bunk bed but before that, I put on my wireless headphone. So if there was any noise back in my Mumbai bedroom, I would wake up. And then I fell asleep.

"Yeah Banke..."

I was awoken by Dara's whispering voice blaring in my ears.

I stumbled out of my bed and rushed to the computer screen to see when Menaka's other lover or half lover had joined the scene. But he wasn't there. Dara was talking to him on the phone in a low voice to prevent waking my wife up.

"Yeah, it went even better than I expected...yes...hahaha...yes...okay listen..."

"Mmmmm?" Menaka slowly stirred on the chair where she was still naked.

"Nothing, memsaab." Dara said to her and walked out of the room with the phone to his ear.

I watched my well-fucked wife slowly raise her head and open her eyes. The room was filled with dawn's early light. She gingerly stepped off the chair, and looked around, confused. Then she slipped on her panties and moved to the bed and closed her eyes again. Soon her naked breasts were heaving again.

A couple of minutes later, Dara walked back into the room, fully naked. He saw Menaka on the bed, got behind her and laid down, clasping her naked breasts. Menaka felt his body next to hers and moved her head from the pillow to his well tones arm.

"What time is it?" she sleepily asked.

"A little after 6." our watchman replied, kissing my wife's neck. She reached back with her hand and gently stroked his cheek.

Dara played with her naked tits for a while and then his hand went lower and slipped into her panties. Menaka sleepily moaned as he started fingering her.

"Ready for another round?" he whispered in her ear. "As you can feel on your ass, I am!"

"Mmmmmmm." Menaka smiled with her eyes still closed as his fingers started moving in her panties.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Dara seemed really impatient because he didn't even bother to take her panties off. Just lifted her right leg slightly, pushed aside the crotch of her panties, and shoved his dick into her cunt once again. It slipped in quite easily. Soon he was fucking her gently, making her remaining sleepiness disappear with each stroke. Menaka had her right hand wrapped behind her lover's ass and was almost pulling him deeper into her cunt.

"Ride me again like last night." he said after a while.

Menaka nodded, turned around and straddled him, taking his dick inside her easily. Her panties were still on. Dara slipped his hands inside the back and started massaging her ass as he enjoyed the slapping of her boobs against his face. Menaka put both her hands on his chest and started grinding her ass back and forth as she took control of the fucking.

After a couple of minutes, she suddenly stopped and looked behind her with a panicked expression on her face. I could understand why. I had heard the sound of the front door opening and closing shut loudly.

"What the hell? Someone is breaking in!" she said, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her.

She tried to get up, but Dara moved his hands from his ass to her waist and held her firmly in place.

"Relax, memsaab. It's just Banke. I told him to get us some chai and breakfast."

Sure enough, Banke walked into the room holding a thermos and a plastic bag in his hand. As soon as he walked in, his eyes went wide at the sight of Menaka, although covered now in a blanket, on top of his older friend.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." he said, blushing, "I didn't know..."

And he turned around to walk out of the room. But Dara emphatically said,

"Wait!"

Banke stopped, but his back was still to them.

"What do you mean wait?" Menaka said, sounding genuinely upset. "Are you insane?"

She finally managed to wrestle free of Dara's grip and rolled off him, sitting next to him with the blanket wrapped around her.

"It's nothing he hasn't seen before, hahaha." Dara chuckled and tugged at the blanket exposing Menaka's boobs. But Menaka tugged back and covered them again.

"Banke, OUT!!" she yelled.

"Jee, memsaab." he said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Now she faced Dara and glared at him.

"You're crossing your limits." she scolded him.

But he still had a cocky grin on his face.

"What's the big deal? He's already seen so much."

"Yes, but while we are having sex?"

"So what? Poor guy deserves a show. Besides, you've already sucked his dick."

"I told you, that was a one time thing!"

"Vimla doesn't mind him watching. In fact she even lets him..."

"Well, I am NOT Vimla!"

Menaka also screamed, rolled off the bed and started getting dressed.

"Aren't you going to finish what you started?" Dara asked, sounding a little cross.

"No!" Menaka said with a note of finality and Dara decided not to push the issue.

Within a minutes, Menaka had put on her bra, straightened her panties, and then slipped on a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Dara watched her carefully, as did I, wondering what she would say next.

"Let's at least have breakfast with the poor guy." Dara said, putting my robe on again.

Menaka turned around and glared at Dara again, with her hands folded over her chest.

"Fine." she eventually said. "But no funny business in front of him. In your house, I did what you said. My house, my rules."

Dara shrugged and walked out of the bedroom with her.

-
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I sat watching the empty bedroom for about half hour, catching up with my emails side by side. I could hear muffled sounds of talking punctuated by occasional laughter and giggling coming from the three of them, but even with the enhanced filters, I couldn't make out what was being said.

I was a little disappointed by Menaka stopping the progress of her debauchery. Having sex with Dara with Banke watching or even joining in would have been awesome. But I guess she had done enough for the night by her standards. I sat watching in the hope that I might get to see more action.

What greeted me instead was some unexpected intrigue that made me wonder if the woman I had been watching really was my wife.

Menaka walked into the bedroom after a long time and started pulling the sheet off the bed. She also started straightening out some of the other mess that the night's activity had created. She was still wearing her shorts and t-shirt.

Shortly, Banke walked in on tiptoes as her back was towards the door. She was bent over picking her clothes from the floor when he stood behind her and swiftly pulled her shorts down exposing her ass.

"Aaaaaa!" Menaka jumped forward, pulling her shorts up again. "Are you crazy?"

She whispered the last part, making me wonder why.

"Relax, he is in your other bathroom taking a shower."

Banke said and pulled her into his embrace. Menaka struggled a little and said,

"He could return any minute!"

"That door squeaks. We'll hear him when he gets out." Banke slipped his hands down my wife's shorts and started fondling her ass.

"It's still risky!" she finally wrestled free of him.

Banke looked a little disappointed, but kept his hands to himself. He walked to the door and stood there, looking outside.

"Did you tell him?" he asked.

"Of course not." Menaka said, turning around to face him. "Did you?"

"No." Banke stayed silent for a few moments and then said. "If you hadn't created a scene, we wouldn't have needed to."

"What do you mean?"

"When I walked in. Instead of acting so shy and scandalized, you could've just let me join in. All he really cares about is being in control. As long as I fucked you in front of him with his blessings, it would've been okay."

Menaka glared at him and said,

"Okay Banke...I know that the last few weeks, I have given you both reasons to believe I have no limits or standards. But I do. And a threesome is definitely beyond my limits."

"What's the big deal? You sucked our dicks together, remember?"

"That was just one time. And because we got caught by him. And I didn't want to let him know that you had already fucked me before him. You know how he got last time."

I almost jumped off the chair because of this bombshell. She had already had sex with Banke? When? Why didn't she tell me?

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Still..."

"See, I don't really care if you wanna tell him." Menaka shrugged.

"No, not yet."

"You're the one who was scared first, remember?"

"Yeah I know." Banke sighed. "Still, I can't help but feel jealous. How...how was he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sex with him...compared to me..."

"It's not a contest." Menaka said.

"So he was better?"

"I didn't say that. Why are you so insecure?"

"He said you shaved your pussy for him."

"He thinks so."

"So you didn't?"

"Stop interrogating me!"

"Okay, fine." Banke walked up to her and tried to hug her again. This time she relented. "So when do I get my turn again?"

"That's up to you. How will you sneak away?"

"I'll try to think of something." Banke said, then suddenly letting Menaka go, whispered. "He's coming." And he rushed out of the room.

Dara walked into the room, his semi-erect dick swinging as he dried his naked body with one of our towels. I watched the cocky expression on his face and smiled at how clueless he was that he was being cheated on, sort of. Of course, the irony of me feeling amused at his ignorance didn't escape me. Menaka had hidden a lot from me too.

--
Like Reply
"Banke, you can go sleep now." he loudly said. Soon I heard the sound of the front door closing.

I was expecting Dara to continue their interrupted last session. But he started putting his clothes on.

"I have to go wash cars." he said by way of explanation.

Menaka nodded and started walking towards the computer. Soon she was just a foot away from the webcam. She sat on the chair that she had been fucked on and slept on a few hours and and started working on the computer.

I waited with bated breath, wondering if the spyware was really as good as my friend had said. Would she detect that everything was being broadcast? Turns out she didn't. She soon started typing something...I assumed an email to me describing what had happened.

"Did Banke try to cop a feel or something while I was in the bathroom?" Dara asked with a smirk, now fully dressed.

"No." Menaka curtly replied and kept typing.

"Poor guy. You are too hard on him." Dara said, coming close to Menaka and squeezing her tits over the tits. "What would there have been in letting him watch us? He has already seen so much. Maybe you could've even sucked his dick again."

Menaka stopped typing and turned around to face Dara.

"So what do you want me to do eventually? Sleep with him too like your beloved Vimla does?" she asked pointedly.

"No no, of course not!" Dara said in a dismissive tone. "He is just a nice guy learning his way in the world so watching a master at work might've been helpful, that's all. Remember, I didn't ask you to suck his dick. You were doing it willingly when I walked in that day. So i thought you might not mind doing it again."

"I told you, that was a one time thing!" she snapped.

He smiled, bent down, and kissed Menaka while rubbing her back and said in a gentle tone,

"And you need to stop obsessing over Vimla after last night. Vimla is dal-roti. When a man is starving, he'll happily have dal-roti. And share it with a starving friend. You memsaab, are biryani. I might give my friend a taste but I am not sharing the whole biryani with him. I'll give him dal roti and have most of the biryani myself."

Menaka giggled at the weird metaphor.

"Will you also keep having the dal roti on the side?"

"Why would I if I regularly get the biryani. Vimla is all Banke's now. She won't care. She just has to have her needs satisfied because her drunkard husband can't."

It was news to me that Vimla was married as well. Dara certainly had a type.

"And what if Banke gets bored of the dal roti tries to have the biryani when you're not around?" Menaka extended the metaphor.

"You mean if he tries to go beyond just a little fondling and so on? Tries to have sex with you?"

"Yeah, then?"

Dara's face got really serious.

"Banke would never dare to do something like that. He knows what I'll do to him. But if he does every try to force himself on you, just let me know." he hotly said.

"What if he doesn't force himself? What if...the biryani wants to..." Menaka started saying in a mocking tone but couldn't finish her sentence because Dara reached over and grabbed her hair. "Ouch...I was just joking..."

"Listen, memsaab." he said in a threatening tone. "Don't even joke about something like that. We are in a relationship now. I will not tolerate being deceived or betrayed like that, I don't find even the idea funny. So don't even think about it. I am having trouble even coming to terms with the fact that once your husband is back he'll have sex with you behind my back. But he is your husband, so I have no choice. But if you try something with Banke or anyone else..."

"Relax." Menaka said defensively, sounding a little scared. "Don't worry about it."

"Remember the last time you tried something behind my back with Banke? How I punished you?"

"Yes." she said in a quivering voice.

"Don't make me hurt you again." he said, now in a gentle tone letting her hair go. "I don't like to hurt you. Your perfect body is meant to be enjoyed not beaten."

"Again, I was just joking. I am sorry." Menaka said sounding like a repentant child.

"Good." he gently caressed her cheeks. "Okay, now I have to go. I will try to come back in between if I can get Banke to cover for me for a while. But he has been up all night so might spend the day sleeping. But I'll try. When will your son return?"

"Afternoon. School bus as usual."

"Okay, I hope Banke wakes up well before that."

He walked out.

Menaka just sat on the chair facing away from the webcam. I could see from the movement of her shoulders that she was breathing heavily.

"Shit, what have I gotten myself into?" she said to herself in a worried voice.

Then she turned around and started typing again. I seriously hoped it was an email to me about the situation.

-

I watched Menaka typing for a minute or so. Her face wore a blank look as she stared at the keyboard and typed. Even in that situation, I could not help admire how her big tits gently shook with the movements of her hands.

Menaka's last email describing major developments had been really long and I expected this one to be the same. Unnecessary in a way because I had seen everything. But she didn't know that. I was looking forward to how she described the events in her own words. How much she hid from me.

So I was surprised when Menaka got up soon, moved to the bed, and laid down with her cellphone in her hand. I thought she was taking a short break. But then my email alert pinged. I checked my inbox. It was from her.

"Dearest Prakash

Please call me when you get the time. I know you'll want to know about what happened at night. I know I promised to write you an email like last time. But I don't feel like writing a long email right now.

love you Menaka"

I read the email and then switched back to the webcam feed. Menaka was still on the bed with the phone in her hand.

I picked up my phone to call her. But then stopped. I had to think about a few things before I spoke with her.

The last several hours had been quite an emotional roller coaster ride for me. It had been erotic to see my wife in real time getting fucked by our watchman but it was also a little difficult. Plus there was the fact that she had clearly lied to me. Or at least hidden facts from me. Why did she have to do that? I had given my blessings to the whole operation. And Menaka wasn't a deceptive person by nature.

And the whole thing with two timing Banke and Dara. It had made me livid to see and hear Dara threaten my beloved wife towards the end. He didn't own her. I had partly understood his previous arguments to Menaka about how he was feeling treated like a lowly servant but this possessiveness accompanied by threats was a bit too much. Why had Menaka let herself get into this mess when she could have just kept things simple?

And as I thought about that, I realized that the answer to my first question probably lay in the second one. Menaka had hidden things from me precisely because of the mess she had gotten herself into. She knew she had my utmost approval to have sex but given how annoyed I was feeling about the two-timing mess, she thought...and rightly...that I would be annoyed by it. If she told me, I would probably get upset at her stupidity.

And I was upset. But at the same time, I couldn't totally fault her. She had led a sheltered conservative life and devoted almost a decade to building my family life. She was inexperienced in the games of love and sex. She was only now starting to experiment with her sexuality. So if she made a couple of blunders in this relatively early stage, so what? I myself had made some really bad decisions early in my sex life.

Then there was the question of what my approach to the phone call should be. Should I just tell her that I know everything? But how would I explain that? By admitting that I had tricked her into letting me spy on her all night? Even between husband and wife, that was an uncomfortably creepy thing to admit to. What if she got really upset? No, there was no way I could tell her what I had done. At least not over the phone right away. In person when I returned to Bombay, perhaps.

So how do I approach the phone call? Play along? What if she lied some more?

I went through a lot of such internal debates for about ten minutes, staring at the image of my wife lying on the very bed on which she had been thoroughly fucked by our watchman a few hours ago. Finally I felt ready to make the call.

I unplugged the speakers and the headphones so the sound from the computer wouldn't create a feedback. But I kept the webcam feed on and kept watching her. I dialed her number. There was a 2 second delay in the webcam feed.

"Hi slut!" I said in a rehearsed joking voice. "Got nicely fucked by the watchman?"

"Prakash!!" she said in a whiny voice and a terse expression on her face. "Don't call me a slut. It makes me feel bad about myself."

"Okay, sorry. But you didn't answer my question."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Dara and I...we did it." I could see her blush and cover her face on the screen.

"Congratulations!" I said, half sincerely. "How was he?"

"Not bad." she said laconically.

I had already heard her say to Banke that she didn't like comparative questions so I steered clear of those though they sprang up in my mind. After all, I had seen the sex on the screen. It was obvious that she had enjoyed it a lot more than any time with me.

"So...details?" I left the question open-ended.

She thought for a few seconds before answering, as if deciding how much it was okay to share.

"He came over late at night. We had dinner. Then we went to the bedroom. We did our usual thing of making out, oral, etc. Then when he started doing his thing of...you know...rubbing his penis against me down there...I think he sensed I was ready..."

"What made him sense it?" I asked, wondering if she'd mention the red sari or the shaved pussy or the conversation about Vimla.

"Just my body language I guess. He asked me if he could put it in. I nodded. And...well...it happened."

She was silent.

"Okay..." I said, hoping for more details.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I told you to go ahead, remember?"
Like Reply
"Still, saying it is one thing."

"Honey, I am fine. I play around and now so have you. No big deal." I said. "So...how did it feel to be penetrated by the first cock after mine?"

I phrased the question that way to give her an opening to tell me about Banke.

"Actually..." she said and then stopped.

"Yes?" I said hopefully. I watched the expression on her face which clearly suggested an internal struggled.

"Actually...it felt very similar to yours." she finally said.

And that was the first actual lie. Until now she had only hidden things from me. Not coming clean about Banke right now fell in that category. But telling me it felt very similar to mine was an obvious lie. I had seen how thick it was and heard her yell about how thick it was. Her reaction to Dara's penetration had been anything but similar to when I fucked her.

I felt a surge of anger, but calmed myself saying she was probably doing it to protect my male ego.

"Similar, eh?" I finally said.

"Yeah."

"What else?"

"What else...I don't know...it feels weird talking about it..."

"I understand." I said, not wanting to pressure her too much. "Whatever sticks out in your memory..."

"He was...energetic...a lot more than what I'd expect from a man his age."

"Energetic how?"

"You know...in terms of pace and how long he lasted and all that." she said and two seconds later I saw her blush.

"How long did he last?" I asked.

"About 15 minutes or so."

"Hmmm..." I replayed the image in my mind of her hollering through the sort of orgasm she had never had with me. "What else?"

"That's it I guess. Like I said, feels weird describing such stuff." she shrugged.

"How many times did you do it?"

"Just that one time." another lie but I let it go.

"Was he there all night?"

"He left in the morning."

"He didn't want to do it again?"

"He did, but I didn't feel like it." Again, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was a lie meant to protect my male ego because we rarely if ever did it more than once a night. In being totally honest with me about how they had actually fucked three times and how she had initiated sex once, she might've felt like I would've felt threatened.

"Hmmm...so you are satisfied?"

"It was nice."

"You plan to keep doing it with him?"

"Maybe."

"What about Banke?" I asked an open-ended question.

"What about him?" she sharply countered.

"Was he there? Did he watch? Try to join in."

"No. I haven't seen him in a couple of days." I could sense the tension in her voice. This was clearly a sore point.

"Maybe he'll want his turn next?" I said, trying to sound jocular.

Menaka was silent for a few seconds. On the screen, I saw her chest heave and her face wear a tense expression.

"Prakash, I have to hang up. There is someone at the door."

Another lie. But I let it go again.

"Okay. Should I call you back in a few minutes?"

"No, I have to go meet...Alka for a while."

"Okay."

"I will message you in a few hours."

And she hung up.

And then just lay there on the bed. There was no one at the door as I knew. But the topic of Banke seemed to make her panic. I cursed myself for bringing it up. She put her phone on the bed, covered her face in her hands and just stayed still.

-----

Menaka stayed on the bed for a while and I kept staring at her until I realized that she had fallen asleep again. The night had been a tiring one for her, so that was no surprise. I thought about the conversation a bit. Then I remembered a document I had to finish and send to my boss so I kept the feed open and the volume on high and started working on it.

It was about 45 minutes when there was some sound from the Bombay feed. It seemed like the sound of the front door opening. I instantly switched to the video.

My wife was still sleeping on the bed. A few seconds later, Banke walked in. He was holding a bunch of keys in his hand so I assumed he had used one of the spare keys to open the door. He stood by the bed and looked at the sleeping form of Menaka. Then he got down on his knees and gently touched her arm.

"Memsaab, wake up." he softly said, shaking her.

"Mmmm?" Menaka sleepily replied.

"It's me, Banke." he shook her again.

"Banke??!!" Menaka suddenly sat up. "What are you doing here?"

"I sneaked away from the shack. Dara still thinks I am sleeping. He is busy at the main gate." he sat on the bed next to her.

Menaka yawned and stretched sitting on the bed. Then she said,

"You shouldn't be here, Banke. It's too risky."

"I know." he rubbed her shoulder. "But I couldn't help myself."

"I am serious, Banke." Menaka sounded really worried. "If Dara finds out, we both will be in big trouble!"

"You let me worry about Dara." Banke said, leaning in to hug my wife but she pulled away and stood up.

"Let you worry about him? I would if you weren't so terrified of him. And to be honest, I am too!"

"Memsaab, Dara is just...old fashioned. And old. Don't worry..." he got up and tried to hug her again.

This time, Menaka did not push him away. She let the big young man wrap his arms around her and kiss her neck while squeezing her boobs. She seemed to get lost in his virile embrace for a while before saying,

"If you aren't afraid of Dara, why don't you tell him what you did that day?"

"What did I do?" he asked, continuing to fondle her.

"You took advantage of him being busy and me being in a vulnerable position and ambushed me."

"You think of it as an ambush?"

"Wasn't it? I was almost naked, wearing just a bra, bent over cleaning the corners when you just grabbed me and held me down. And penetrated me despite my protests!"

"Okay, maybe it started out like that...but I couldn't help myself. I had been sporting a perpetual hard-on looking at your naked ass and big boobs. When I walked in and saw you bent over with your ass like that, the animal in me acted instinctively. I just mounted you. But you could have stopped me!"
Like Reply
"How could I stop a big strong lug like you when you hold me down and penetrate me? And I told you to stop!" Menaka tried to sound offended but her tone was husky.

"Your mouth said no but your went cunt said yes!" Banke slipped a hand down Menaka's shorts.

"Nonsense!" my wife closed her eyes, leaned back on his chest and said.

"Even your mouth said no for only a little while. Soon you were moaning happily."

"Mmmmmm..." He had started finger fucking her standing up.

"Yes, like that. You were clearly enjoying it then like you are enjoying it now." Banke smiled.

That made Menaka stop and push him away. She took a couple of steps away from him and countered,

"Banke, come on! Dara had made me strip almost naked and worked on me for hours. Of course I was aroused. And yes, my body did welcome the elusive penetration. My husband has been away for months. I was starved for sex. And I didn't instantly stop you. But that doesn't mean it was a good idea."

"You liked it then. I still remember how your skin trembled in delight with every stroke of my big dick."

"Shut up!"

"You liked my big dick...it's much bigger than Dara's. And your cunt felt so tight but yet so warm and alive..."

"Banke, stop!" Menaka almost yelled. "It was a mistake. And you know it was a mistake. If it wasn't, why did you pull out and step back as soon as you heard Dara approaching outside?"

"If you really thought it was a mistake, why did you then rush to me and start sucking my dick?" Banke countered.

"You idiot, that was the only way to explain the situation without letting Dara know!" Menaka slapped Banke hard on his cheek. "You half naked with your dick erect and covered with my juices...me almost naked. Dara would have understood immediately that we were having sex. I had no choice but to go down on my knees and take your dick in my mouth to clean it up and pretend that I was just giving you a blowjob."

Banke's shoulders slumped.

"Yeah, I know. And I am thankful for that." he said wanly. "It's so unfair...it's not like you are his wife. He is an old man!"

"An old man who can still beat you up, obviously." Menaka said sarcastically.

Dara said nothing. He hugged Menaka again and slipped his hands down the back of her shorts, fondling her ass.

"Please memsaab...just once."

"Once what?" Menaka asked, her breathing a little heavier.

"Let me do it again."

"What about Dara?"

"He's still busy. Please, just a quickie."

Menaka seemed comfortable in his big burly embrace. She rubbed her hands against his big biceps and said,

"Okay, but quickly."

"YES!" Banke exulted.

He roughly turned Menaka around and pushed her shoulders down. She put her hands on the bed for support and bent over.

"Easy!" she whispered.

"Can't wait much longer." Banke said and whipped out his erect dick. It really was quite huge. Almost 9 inches long with a thick head.

I watched spellbound as this other watchman kept my wife bent over. He pulled down her shorts and panties. And then unceremoniously and rather clumsily, entered her from behind.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Menaka cried out because of the pain of the huge organ invading her insides.

"Take your top off!" Banke demanded as he started pounding my wife in quick hard strokes.

She complied, stripping her t-shirt off while still bent over. Soon she was wearing just her bra, which is how I guess Banke had first fucked her.

As I watched my by-now slutty wife getting fucked by her other lover in our bedroom, I couldn't hep but mentally critique what I was seeing. Banke had a huge cock but he was clearly inexperienced and not very skillful in the art of sex. Watching Dara fuck her had been almost emasculating because that old man had game! Banke seemed to rely solely on the size of his cock and his instincts when it came to sex were almost like a caveman.

He just put his brawn hands on my wife's naked waist to keep her bent over and pounded her cunt rapidly. No foreplay, no caressing, no clit play, no variation. Menaka was grunting in response to each stroke, but not as passionately as I remembered her being with Dara. She was taking the assault on her cunt almost as a chore or a favor. It wasn't very impressive in the sense of technique.

But it was still incredibly arousing to see my wife, the mother of my child, clad in just a bra, bent over in our bedroom and getting fucked by another watchman.

Banke didn't last very long. I guess he had a lot of jizz built up because he came on her ass in just 2-3 minutes. Menaka hadn't even reached the early stages of her orgasm as I could see. She just stayed bent over with the young buck's jizz on her ass. Then she straightened and walked to the bathroom.
Like Reply
I sat staring at my phone waiting for it to ring. It was almost time. Almost 4 PM in Bombay.

It had been over forty eight hours since I had last seen Menaka on my computer screen getting clumsily fucked by Banke in our bedroom. For a variety of reasons that I will soon go into, I hadn't been able to keep monitoring her progress over the computer and the couple of times we had spoken had been very short conversations. I was dying to hear her voice again.

Finally the phone rang.

"Hey, finally!" I replied.

"Hello Prakash. How are you?" she sounded a little tired. I wondered if she had just been fucked by one of her lovers again. But it was unlikely given that our son was probably there with her.

"I am doing fine. Just a little tired with all the crazy work." I replied. "How have you been?"

"I'm okay." she laconically said and was silent.

"Well...any developments on the Dara front?"

"Nothing much. We had sex again two days ago in the afternoon before Ayan came home."

"Where?"

"In the living room on the sofa."

This part at least was true and gelled with what I had observed. That day after Banke left, Menaka had taken another nap. A couple of hours later, the door bell rang. She walked out of the bedroom. I could faintly hear Dara's voice coming from the living room. But they just stayed there. I watched the empty bedroom for about half an hour as I could make out a mixture of voices coming from the living room. The murmurs had gone from conversational to tender, and then there were faint sounds of moans and grunts. I had Menaka's orgasmic hollers after a while.

Then things quitened down. And ten minutes later, my wife walked into the bedroom, completely naked and sweaty looking well fucked. In about 12 hours, she had now been fucked 5 times including the interrupted session earlier in the morning. There was exhaustion in her body language but her face also had an aura of satisfaction.

She headed to the bathroom, had a long bath, and then started getting dressed in a salwar kameez, one of her regular ones. The sex for the day seemed to have ended because then she left the bedroom and didn't return as long as I watched.

"On the sofa huh?" I asked. "In what position?"

"From behind."

"You mean in the ass?"

"WHAT??? NOOO!! Are you crazy? Just regular."

"Does he play with your asshole?"

"Prakash!!" she sounded bashful. "I can't share such details right now."

"Come on. The guy has managed to seduce you pretty easily considering you are a high class memsaab and he is a lowly watchman. Your ass is very inviting. Surely he wants to try that too."

"He did mention it indirectly once but I shot him down. It is NOT something I will do, not even with you."

"I know you won't do it with me. But you might with him." I couldn't help but let a little bitterness show.

Menaka went silent. She had clearly detected my tone too.

"Prakash, you are the man I love. You are the center of my world." she said earnestly. "If you are feeling resentful in any way..."

"No no, sorry, I didn't mean it that way." I backtracked. "Anyway, how many times has he fucked you since?"

"Not at all. Ayan came back. It was a Friday. Today it's Sunday. I've been busy with Ayan ever since. No chance of anything with Dara."

"Not even late at night when Ayan is deep asleep in his room? You've played around at night before with him."

"Yes, but that was impulsive stupidity. I don't want to risk waking him up."

"With your orgasmic screams?"

A few seconds silence.

"I don't scream during orgasms. You know that." she lied. I felt like prodding her a little, but I let it drop.

"True. So has Dara cooperated? With him not getting his hands on you for 48 hours, maybe he is spending time with Vimla." I touched a pain point.

"Maybe."

Menaka testily said, barely concealing the jealousy in her voice. Then she probably realized what she was conveying and changed the subject.

"Anyway, how have you been? Still busy with that major engine malfunction?"

"Yeah, it's been 18 hour shifts since that damn thing conked off. We'll probably get it fixed later today and then leave port."

"So ten more days." she said. She sounded partly wistful.

"Yep, ten more days and Dara will have to share you with me."

"No sharing. I don't plan to continue this when you are here." she said pointedly and then added a little too enthusiastically. "When you are here, you satisfy my needs. I don't have to play with anyone else."

"That's good to know." I gave her the response she expected although in my mind, I again felt a pang of jealousy at how well Dara seemed to satisfy her than me.

"When will you be able to Skype again?"

"Maybe from Singapore in 5 days." I lied. "Anyway, what's your plan for the day?"

"I have to take Ayan to a classmate's birthday party in a while. In fact he's watching TV in the living room ready to get going. You wanna talk to him? It's been days."

"Sure, put him on!"

"HI papaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" my son's voice blared through the phone after a few seconds as Menaka walked out of the bedroom and put him on.

"Hello champ!"

And I started catching up with my son.

---

It took about ten minutes to catch up with all the exciting events in Ayan's life. I tried my best to sound interested but honestly, I was too preoccupied with the Menaka situation. Finally they hung up.
Like Reply
I rolled down the window of the van.

"Okay Francis, you can get in now." I said.

Francis solemnly nodded and got into the van.

"So I was going over the different cameras before the phone call." he said. "These three are fixed. These three have lenses that can rotate about 24 degrees each way. This is the waterproof one. And these two are similar to the other ones I showed you."

"Do they all have night vision?" I asked.

"Night vision will be enabled by the software I gave you." he said.

"Okay...do you have a couple of extra ones?"

"Yeah sure...where do you want them?"

"Is it possible to put them on the roof?"

"The roof? Where exactly?"

I explained to him the layout and he nodded. While describing where exactly I wanted them, I paused.

It was instinctive. The van had darkly tinted windows so no one could see inside. But still, I felt it prudent to stay silent while my wife and son walked out of the building and past our van.

Oh yes, I was in Bombay!

Watching the events of Menaka's first night of being a total slut had left me with mixed feelings. I was turned on at how I had been able to watch it all unfold live. I was also a litle concerned about her safety given the complicated situation with Banke and Dara. I had felt livid at how Dara had threatened her and I still remembered the description of how he had bent her over like a slave in his hut and beaten her ass.

Our ship was set to leave Manila in hours. We'd be out of range for a couple of days and really busy. I felt that the situation had complicated itself enough to the point where sitting on a ship thousands of kilometers away was not an option anymore.

So I called the shipping company and made up an excuse of my mother being really sick. Over the years I had built up enough respect and credibility for them to not question me on a matter like this. I spent a few hours wrapping up work related matters and explaining stuff to my junior guys. And then I took the next available flight to Bombay.

On the flight, I thought about exactly what I was going to do when I got home. One option was just landing up home to "surprise" Menaka. That would be the best in terms of keeping her safe from Dara's wrath in case things with Banke got complicated. But that would also mean a temporary end to Menaka's exploration of her sexuality.

After considering many scenarios, I came up with the best possible plan.

Soon after landing in Bombay, I contacted a friend who worked in a new channel that conducted many sting operations. Soon I had the contact of Francis, a discreet and competent surveillance equipment guy. I went to his Lamington Road office and hire his services. I was impressed by how laconic and non-judgmental he was. Once I was able to prove that it was my house I was trying to surveil, he had no more uncomfortable questions.

Next I booked myself into a hotel just a couple of streets away from my building. This served two purposes. It was within the range of the high definition cameras and mics so I didn't need to rely on internet connection. And it also meant I was close enough to home so that if some tricky situation arose with Dara and Banke that threatened my wife's safety, I could rush over right away and rescue her.

Once everything was decided, Francis had driven me to my building in the dark van and we waited for Menaka and Ayan to leave. And now here we were.

"The roof shouldn't be a problem since you have the key." Francis said. "Nor your house."

"What if you are stopped by someone? Especially the watchmen?"

"Don't worry sir. This MTNL uniform is very powerful in gaining access to place." he tapped the logo on his shirt. "The only tricky one is going to be the shack."

"Yeah, did you decide how you will install things there?"

"It won't happen right now. But I will have them installed later tonight by using a diversion."

"What sort of diversion?"

"We'll arrange for a truck to break down near your building at night. And then offer the watchmen a lot of money to help us fix it."

"One of them is usually sleeping at night."

"Don't worry about that. I'll make it seem like a multiple person job and offer enough money to the awake guy to go get his sleeping partner."

"Wow, you have thought of everything."

"That's why you are paying me so much, sir."

This whole thing had set me back by several lakhs. But when else would my hefty merchant navy salary come handy?

"Okay, so by tomorrow morning..."

"By tomorrow morning, I will have all the targets done. All the rooms in your apartment, the roof, and the shack. And we already have the screens and speakers in your hotel room. They just need a couple of driver updates and you're good to go."

"Excellent."

"The keys?"

I handed Francis my set of keys to the apartment and the roof. he picked up his bag of electronic goodies and stepped out of the van.

----
Like Reply
Later that night, almost everything was set up in my hotel room. I had a multi-screen feed of everything happening in my apartment. Menaka and returned with Ayan from the birthday party and with him awake and babbling, whatever I saw was mundane day-to-day stuff. I did get to see Menaka in her undies when she changed her clothes, but considering what else I had seen before, it seemed tame.

The cameras on the roof were also set up and the night vision software worked perfectly. For now the roof was empty.

The only feeds not working were the ones reserved for the cameras in the watchmen's shack. Francis had assured me they would be installed later that night.

I moved to the bed and started watching TV while having my dinner. Occasionally I checked out the screens to see what Menaka was doing but there was nothing remarkable happening. I knew that patience was the name of the game.

A couple of hours later, something finally happened. There was movement on the roof feed. It was the maid Vimla walking in. I had seen her around a couple of times, but this time, knowing that she was my wife's sexual rival, I looked at her carefully.

She was petite, barely five feet, and had a dusky complexion. She didn't seem to have big boobs from what I could see based on her chest. She had a cute innocent looking face that was wearing an annoyed expression as she paced around, presumably waiting for Dara.

Finally ten minutes later, the guy showed up. he bolted the roof door behind him and walked to their spot behind the water tank. He hugged her but she shook him off.

"Where have you been?" she asked in an irritated voice.

"I am here now." he started lifting her kurta up, but she slapped his hand away.

"Wait. I need to talk first."

"We can fuck and talk. I don't have much time."

"NO!" she said forcefully.

A look of anger flashed across Dara's face but he controlled himself.

"Fine, what?"

"What's with you these days? It seems like you are avoiding me. And you keep snapping at me."

"Is that what you want to talk about?" he sounded annoyed.

"No...I...I lost both the jobs in the building today."

"What? How?"

"I don't know. Both memsaabs told me one after the other that they were going to look for other maids. They said I come late, take too many days off, etc. But I think the real reason is different."

"What real reason?"

"I think that Menaka memsaab who caught us that other night has been telling people about us."

"No way!"

"Don't you remember how angry she was. And the way she looks at us when she walks by. I am sure that nosy bitch is going around telling people."

"I told you I had spoken to her and she promised she'd keep it to herself."

"Then explain to me how I suddenly lost two jobs on the same day. One I could still understand."

"Hmmm..." Dara rubbed his chin in thought.

I could sort of see the sense in what Vimla was saying. I had seen first hand how jealous Menaka was of her. And how possessive she was about Dara, despite cheating on him as well. It was quite possible that she did have a role to play in getting Vimla fired from the only two jobs she had in the building.

"I now need to look for other households. And if they are in buildings far away, I might not be able to meet you as often." Vimla pouted.

"You leave it to me. I will sort this situation out." Dara said.

"Hahh!" Vimla scoffed. "What are you going to do? She did catch us in the act. If she did tell those other ladies, they won't hire me back. And everyone else in the building also probably knows. In fact your job could be in trouble. I don't think the society will want a watchman who has sex with women on the roof."

"I told you, leave it to me." Dara said. "Now, on to more important things..."

He pushed Vimla towards the water tank and made her bend over as he unzipped his pants. The old gurkha whipped out his rapidly hardening dick as Vimla pulled up her kurta and untied the knot of her salwar. I saw that she wasn't wearing an underwear as her petite almost flat naked brown ass came into view.

"Oh I have missed this!" Vimla sighed as Dara entered her with ease grabbing her naked waist tight.

"Me too!" he said and started humping her in deep hard strokes.

I watched them have sex for a few minutes but my attention wandered. Vimla was not bad looking but compared to my wife, she was nothing.

I stared at my wife instead who was cleaning the kitchen after putting our son to bed. She looked so beautiful even doing the most mundane things. I could not believe she was the same demure shy woman I had been married to for almost a decade. She had turned into a nympho of sorts, two timing two men and possibly orchestrating the removal of a sexual rival.

Suddenly the blank feeds on the leftmost screen came to life. Francis had managed to install cameras in the shack as well. It was a tiny and messy place and looking at it, my mind was filled with memories of how Menaka had described being bent over and subjugated there. This was a shack in which she had been first fucked by a watchman. I wondered if I would get to see it happen in this setting again. Or if she'd play it safe and stick to our apartment.

The rest of the night was uneventful. Menaka went to bed soon. Dara and Vimla got done fucking and left the roof. And then Dara went and slept in his shack, presumably leaving Banke on night duty. I also went to bed with the impending sense that something major would happen the next day.

I woke up to the sound of Ayan throwing his usual morning tantrums coming from the speakers of my surveillance desk. Getting him ready for school was always a major ordeal. I watched, a little amused, as Menaka ran around after him following the daily routine. The watchman's shack was empty so I assumed Dara was up and about as well. Finally Menaka got Ayan ready, made him drink milk, handed him his lunch box and walked out of the apartment to take him to the bus stop.

She returned about 15 minutes later, wearing a big grin on her face. She looked almost excited at being alone in the home. I guessed Dara or Banke would be coming over shortly.

And my guess seemed to be right because my wife then went to the bedroom and started unwrapping her sari in a big hurry. The blouse and petticoat came off too and she was soon standing in front of the mirror in black panties and a blue bra. She stared at herself and then slowly took the bra off, letting her big tits hang loose. I suppose she was getting naked so as soon as her lover walked in, they could get to it and make up for lost time.

So I was surprised when instead of getting on the bed, she walked out of the room clad only in her panties and walked into the kitchen. Maybe to get a drink of water I thought. But instead she reached for a blue apron hanging in the corner. I had never seen that apron before. It looked new.

She put the neck loop of the apron over her head and with the front of the apron partially covering her tits and the rest of her front all the way down to halfway to the thighs, She walked back to the bedroom, tying the strings of the apron behind her back. The apron obviously left her back and her panty covered ass fully exposed. The loose ends of the apron strings hung over her ass swaying sideways as she walked. In the bedroom, she stood in front of the mirror again and admired what she saw. I had to admire her too.

Something about my wife almost naked wearing just an apron looked so kinky. The front of the apron was loose and displayed her cleavage while hiding her boobs. But with ever movement, art of the boobs would spill out of the edge. She kept trying to push them back in and tried to make the apron tighter in the front but in vain. She turned this way and that, admiring how her ass stuck out and how the blue apron and the black panties formed a contrast against her milky skin.

And then she went back to the kitchen. She put a pot of water on the stove presumably to make chai and then scooped out wheat flour in a wide tray. And started making dough. This all seemed very strange.

Very soon the front door opened and in walked Dara holding his stack of keys. He closed the door behind and looking around said,

"Memsaab?"

"In the kitchen!" Menaka nonchalantly replied.

So now Dara had free rein of the house. He could use his keys to walk in anytime. And Menaka seemed to be treating it as normal.

"Oh wow!" Dara stopped in his tracks upon entering the kitchen as his eyes took in the kinky sight of my imaginatively dressed wife.

She looked at him and flashed him a sh smile, almost like a wife trying to impress her husband.

"What are you doing?" the old gurkha asked slowly stepping behind her.

"Making breakfast. You like parathas?" again she asked in a very wifely tone.

Dara stepped right behind her and put his hands on her waist. He rubbed her ass over her panties and then slipped one hand to the front under the apron. Menaka kept kneading the dough and smiled happily.

"I have seen women wear these but never this way." Dara chuckled and leaned forward to kiss Menaka on the neck. His hands moved all over her front as he nibbled on her neck.

"What are you doing? Don't you want me to focus on cooking?" Menaka asked in a playful tone. Clearly mock reluctance.

"Let me help you."

Dara took his hands out from under the apron and put them around Menaka and in the dough with her hands. His body was now clinging to hers and he kept biting and nibbling at her neck. In that intimate embrace both of their hands played with the dough for a while.
Like Reply
"You're making it a loose lump." Menaka said in a whispering voice that showed she was getting turned on.

"You know's what's not a loose lump? This."

His right hand went up and pushed the loose top front of the apron to the center exposing her breast. Then the other one. He squeezed and fondled his tits for a while and Menaka still kept working on the dough.

I was feeling weird watching this. What I had seen the other night was pure animalistic sex. This whole thing seemed almost...romantic. My old watchman clinging to my semi-naked wife, grinding against her as he squeezed her boobs. And her body language also conveyed a loving slow arousal. Dara picked up a little bit of flour from the plate and smeared it over her nipples. Menaka giggled. Some more flour was then put on her neck as he then started licking it off. Watching the two incorporate food into their sex was a little weird to see.

"Memsaab."

"Hmmmm?"

"The water is boiling."

"Hmmm." she responded with eyes closed, enjoying their cuddling.

"Should I put tea leaves in?"

"Hmm."

Dara reached over for the tea box and spooned some of it in the boiling water. He then smeared flour around his fingers and brought them towards Menaka's mouth. She opened and started sucking on them hungrily as if sucking his dick.

-

That depraved scene of my wife, her eyes closed and with an horny expression, sucking flour off Dara's fingers continued for almost a minute. He kept mauling her tits throughout, putting even more flour on them and then bent down and started sucking it off. Menaka was moaning and writhing in the arms of our watchman in our own kitchen.

"Turn the stove off or the chai will get bitter." Dara ordered and Menaka complied.

Next he got on his knees behind her, moved the crotch of her panties to the side and buried his face in her ass.

"OOOHHHH!!" Menaka moaned as his skilled tongue started playing with her pussy and clit. Dara put his hands on the kitchen counter for support and almost started humping my wife's pussy with his fac, making her ass shake back and forth. Throughout this, I noticed that Menaka kept kneading the dough.

I looked at this sight from three different angles on my screen. Menaka's tits were still spilling out of her apron and they kept swinging into the flour every time Dara's motion thrust her forward. She was biting her bottom lip hard, clearly preparing for an impending orgasm. Dara's face meanwhile was almost completely hidden by the big twin globes of my wife's ass.

"Oh yes!" Menaka whispered and started shivering as Dara finally brought her over the edge with his tongue. I had seen Dara make my wife cum many times but watching it happen in the kitchen while she kneaded dough was extra perverted. Just an hour ago, she had been in here preparing lunch for our son. And now she was getting cunnilingus from a lowly watchmen, with her tits swinging out.

Once Menaka got done cumming, she caught her breath and turned around. Dara stood up. She reached for his pants with her left hand.

"Careful!" Dara snapped. "You'll get dough all over my clothes!"

"Sorry." Menaka said, instantly withdrawing her hand. "Should I wash it?"

"No, it's okay. I have a better idea." Dara wickedly smiled.

He turned my wife around again. He grabbed her right hand, pulled it behind her and slipped it inside the apron's waist string at her lower back. Then he did the same with her left hand. Her dough smeared hands were now constrained behind her, touching her panties and messing them up instead of Dara's pants.

"Hehe, what are you doing?" she giggled, trying to move her hands out. But they were pretty tightly wedged in there.

"Just keeping your troublesome hands out of the way." Dara said. "Now bend over so your tits are in the flour."

"It'll be unusable." she protested.

"You can afford it."

Menaka smile and bent over, making her big tits flop in a big tray of dry flour. She coughed a little as some flour flew up and entered her nostrils. Then she sneezed, rendering the flour totally unusable.

"Part your legs, arch your back, stick your ass out." Dara gave commands tu get Menaka ready for the doggy style position.

Menaka complied. the bottom front of her apron fell forward. He big ass stuck out, looking inviting even in the panties. And her tits were submerged in flour. She was crossing new heights of trashiness. I saw her ass sway in anticipation as Dara positioned himself behind her and reached for his zip.

BING BONG BING BONG!

Both Menaka and Dara froze.

"Shit, who's that?" she said, starting to straighten, but Dara pushed her back down.

"Stay like that!" he barked. "I'll see who it is. Probably just Banke."

"What if it is someone else?" Menaka said in a worried voice.

"I'll check from the peephole. If it isn't Banke, I won't open the door. Whoever it is will think you're not home and go away."

"Okay." Menaka said, sounding tentative.

The old gurkha strode out of the kitchen, closing the door behind him. Menaka obediently stayed bent over in the fuckable position. I turned my attention to the living room feed. He walked to the door and looked through the peephole.

"What the hell?" I heard him mutter with his eyes attached to the door.

He took a step back, slapped his head and sighed. The bell rang again. Dara shrugged and opened the door slightly.

"You??" a familiar voice said.

"Come in quick!" Dara poked his head out the door looked around and opened it completely.

Vimla walked in with a confused expression on her face. Dara quickly closed and locked the door behind her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dara asked with a menacing hiss.

"Me??? What the hell are YOU doing here?" the petite maid shot back.

"You should go." Dara said.

"I am not leaving until I talk to memsaab about why I lost those jobs." Vimla folded her hands defiantly and stood there.

The feed from the kitchen made me giggle a little. My wife had first stayed bent over as ordered. Then when the main door opened, she straightened and stood up on hearing the noise. Dara had closed the kitchen door so I guess she couldn't clearly hear who it was. But the look on her face was one of panic because I am sure she could make out that it was a female. Menaka instantly started scrambling around trying to pull her hands free with renewed strength. But they were wedged perfectly with the apron string pinning her wrists against her back.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" she wandered around the kitchen in panic.

Meanwhile out in the living room.

"I told you I'd take care of it." Dara said in an angry tone.

"And how are you going to do that exactly? Have you...have you broken in?" Vimla whispered the last part in shock.

"What???"

"Is this your idea of taking care of it? You take revenge by breaking in and what? Stealing something?"

"What nonsense!" Dara shot back.

"Then why are you here? And where is memsaab?"

In the kitchen, Menaka had moved to the closed door and was holding her ear against it, trying to listen to what was happening outside. But I doubt she could hear much beyond murmurs.
Like Reply
Dara meanwhile had his hand on his head and seemed to be thinking about how to deal with this situation.

"Dara, what the hell is going on?" Vimla asked in another panicky whisper.

"Just...shut up for a moment!" Dara snapped back. "And get out, I will try to explain later."

In the kitchen meanwhile, Menaka, who was still holding her ear against the door, tried to change positions and slipped a little. With her hands tied, she was off balance, and that made her bump against the door. Although the door was closed, it wasn't locked, and the momentum of Menaka's bump made it slowly swing open with a creaking noise.

I almost burst out laughing at the comedic situation that then unfolded. Our kitchen is about 10 feet from the front door where Dara and Vimla were standing. As the door creaked open, obviously, the two of them looked in that direction. And the sight of my nearly naked wife, her flour smeared tits hanging out of her apron, was revealed to them. Vimla's eyes went as big as saucers and her mouth fell open. Imagine her shock. The pristine high class memsaab in such a state of messy undress, and very obviously with her hands tied behind her.

Menaka meanwhile wore a look of intense panic and humiliation too. She immediately backtracked to the furthest corner of the kitchen. And Dara jst stood there, looking annoyed at what had just happened. The two women he had been banging were suddenly face to face.

-

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER???" Vimla was the first one to recover from the shock but she screamed out.

"Shut. Up!" Dara caught her in an embrace as she started running towards the kitchen.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED! I DID NOT WANT YOU TO bang HER!"

"Will you calm the fuck down?" he said dragging her towards the kitchen but at a slower pace. "I am not banging her."

Menaka meanwhile looked so petrified standing in the corner of the kitchen that I wondered if she had wet herself with hear. She could hear this whole scene now, and must have been wondering how to explain the situation.

"Memsaab! Are you okay, memsaab? What has he done to you? Oh god what has he done?" Vimla still struggling to break free of Dara's embrace said. Menaka said nothing, just kept staring at the floor. Vimla kept blabbering in panic.

Dara seemed to lose patience. He let go of Vimla and then slapped her hard back handed across the face. That blow made Vimla shut up as her hand went to her stinging cheek. Menaka looked even more petrified but stayed silent, shivering. Her shivering was accompanied by sweating which made the flour on her tits sticky.

"Now will you shut the fuck up and let me explain?" Dara grabbed Vimla by the hair and said.

She nodded.

"Okay." Dara let go of her and angrily said "Damn, what a mess!"

This was a point at which I seriously considered getting up and going to the apartment to put an end to this. He had just hit Vimla and I was worried that if he got even more cranky, he might hurt my wife. But for now he seemed calm.

"Memsaab, you want to tell her?"

Menaka just kept staring at the floor with moist eyes.

"Could you at least tell her this is not bang?"

"What is it then?" Vimla found her voice, but now she sounded calmer too.

"Memsaab and I...we are...well...we have been doing what you and I do." Dara smiled and shrugged.

"What?" Vimla sounded confused. "I don't understand."

"What's there to not understand?"

"Wait...you and her? And...willingly?" Vimla sounded incredulous.

"Tell her, memsaab." Dara said with an edge to his voice.

Menaka just nodded.

"Since when???"

"Well, that depends." Dara said, finally regaining his usual calm swagger. "If you mean actual sex, just 2 days ago. But other stuff...has been going on since soon after she caught us on the roof. She had actually caught us once before too, you just didn't know."

Vimla's expression showed a mix of embarrassment and resentment. Menaka just looked embarrassed. Finally she said in a low voice,

"Will you untie my hands?"

"In a little while." Dara cockily said and then walked up next to her. Flicking her nipples, he said, "Memsaab here has a husband who is away months at a time. She liked what she saw when she first caught us on the roof. And she wanted a taste."

"Memsaab?" Vimla's question had an almost judgmental tone.

Menaka still didn't seem ready to make eye contact with Vimla. Vimla kept glaring at her with an angry expression on her face. Then Vimla suddenly started sobbing. Dara walked back to console her.

"So...so...you have been cheating in me?" she suddenly flared up and started punching Dara on the chest.

"Easy, easy." he grabbed her by the shoulders, barely registering the blows from the frail woman.

"All this time...all those things you said..." Vimla said between tears and Menaka finally raised her head and looked at the two of them.

"I meant all those things. I still do." Dara said gently and tried to kiss Vimla but she pulled away.

"You said I should leave my husband...you said you loved me!"

"I do love you! I love you a lot!" Dara sincerely said. "And you SHOULD leave your drunkard husband."

I was probably the only one who noticed the look of intense sadness that suddenly flashed across Menaka's face. The intense pang of jealousy and resentment she felt hearing Dara admit his love to the maid proved to me conclusively that for Menaka, Dara was more than just a fuck buddy.

"Leave him and be with you while you are going around sleeping with...her?" Vimla cast a loath filled glance at my wife. "How am I supposed to compete with her? Look at that milky white skin and those huge jugs."

I admired the web of jealousy Dara had managed to weave. Both women were intensely jealous of each other because of him, just a lowly watchman. Even in all my sexual adventures, I don't think I had ever achieved something of that magnitude.

"Yes, she does have a great body. But she also has a husband and a kid. And she is a memsaab, I am a watchman. What's happening between her and me is just purely physical. What you and I have,,,,that's real!" Dara said.

I admired Dara's ability to say the right things and manipulate women. Or maybe he was being sincere. He had seen enough of the world to know that no matter how hot Menaka was and how much she seemed into him, they didn't really have a future together. A maid like Vimla though, he could have a real future with.

"I don't believe you." Vimla sobbed again and said.

"Why not? Just think of memsaab as another participant in our sexual games. I've had Banke bang you, and you didn't have a problem with that."

"That was...just for fun." Vimla defensively said.

She looked up at Menaka and their eyes met. They stared at each other. These two women had both been fucked by Dara. And they had also been fucked by Banke, come to think of it. One a high class voluptuous fair skinned memsaab and another a stringy dusky maid, both had been penetrated by the same two guys. Of course, only Menaka and Banke...and I knew that.

"So is this." Dara said.

"WILL YOU UNTIE MY HANDS?" Menaka finally shouted. The resentment in her voice was obvious.

"In a while." Dara nonchalantly said, stroking Vimla's cheeks.

"What the fuck do you mean in a while? This is my house! You can't treat me like this!" Menaka sounded positively furious.

Dara looked up at Menaka and smiled.

"Okay, I will untie you soon. But first, we have an issue to take care of."

"What?" Menaka almost spat as she said that.

"Vimla's jobs in the building."

Menaka said nothing, but her face instantly wore a guilty look. Even Vimla noticed it.

"So you did make it happen, memsaab?" she said, shocked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Menaka said unconvincingly.

"Really? You and I have sex during which you keep talking jealously about Vimla. Keep making me promise I won't see her again. And then two days later she loses her jobs. That's supposed to be a coincidence?"

Menaka just shrugged, making her flour smeared boobs quake.

"Did you tell those people?" Dara asked pointedly. "Were you so jealous of Vimla that you tried to destroy her livelihood?"

"She...was jealous of me?" Vimla asked incredulously.
Like Reply
There was a silence for a while as Menaka glared at the two of them.

"You stupid privileged spoilt woman!" Dara said angrily advancing towards my wife. "Do you realize that I will also get fired?"

He grabbed Menaka's hair and pulled it with one hand and with other, pinched her right nipple really hard.

"OUCH!!" my wife cried out. "You won't get fired!"

"Why not???" he said, now pinching the other nipple.

"BECAUSE..." Menaka cried out in pain. "I didn't tell them about you."

Again, I briefly considered going over. But I was too caught up in the proceedings.

"What do you mean?"

"Untie my hands!"

"First tell us!" Dara brought his face menacingly close to Menaka's and hissed.

"Okay okay...at least stop hurting me." Menaka was now on the verge of crying.

Dara let her go and said,

"Speak."

Menaka breathed heavily for a few seconds trying to regain her composure. And then said,

"Yes, I did tell those two neighbors about how I saw Vimla twice having sex on the roof. But I didn't say it was with you. I said it was with some guy I didn't know." Menaka quickly said.

"So..." Vimla tartly interrupted. "That way I get fired but you have him to yourself?"

Menaka just nodded.

"What a bitch!" the maid said.

I sorta agreed with her. Threatening someone's livelihood for your personal insecurities and sexual pleasures...I didn't know Menaka was capable of that.

The three of them were silent for a while, looking at each other. Menaka had gone from petrified to jealous to contrite.

"Well, the solution is simple." Dara finally announced. "Memsaab, given that you made this mess happen, you will hire Vimla as your maid at twice the pay."

"What?" Menaka said.

What???" Vimla joined in. "I don't want to work for this bitch!"

"Why not?" Dara asked.

"Because she is a bitch." Vimla said hotly.

"Will you PLEASE untie my hands?" Menaka almost begged. "I can't feel my fingers."

"Yeah, yeah."

Dara said and opened the apron string knot. Menaka's hands sprang to the front and she rubbed her wrists. As she did so, her boobs shook again and Vimla noticed. And Dara noticed that Vimla noticed.

-

"Vimla, come here and lick the flour clean off memsaab's boobs."

"What?" Vimla said, and Menaka did too.

"The best way for you two to get along is for the three of us to play together. No jealousy. No anger." Dara coolly said. "So come, lick her big tits."

"I don't feel like it." Vimla pouted.

"Vimla!" Dara said with an edge to his voice. "Don't make me ask again!"

Vimla sighed and walked to them.

"This is stupid."

And then the petite dusky maid bent in her waist, opened her mouth, and started licking the flour off my wife's huge boobs.

"Wait!" Menaka jumped and stepped back as soon as she felt Vimla's tongue on her nipples. "This is going too far."

"I agree." Vimla said.

"Come on, ladies!" Dara said in a coaxing voice. "Haven't you ever fantasized about being with another woman?"

"NO!" they both said emphatically.

"Yeah, well, I have fantasized about being with two women at once while they pleasure each other!"

"That's because you are crazy."

Menaka said, and then in a possible bid to avoid another attempt at her boobs being licked clean, went to the sink and washed the flour off herself. Her boobs, half wet, with the water dripping down her nipples, looked even more inviting. Once she got done washing her boobs, she hid them behind her apron, tied it up and started walking out of the kitchen. Dara grabbed her wrist.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"To put some proper clothes on!" Vimla shook her hand free. "You two should leave."

My wife stormed to the bedroom and shut the door behind her. She then sat on the bed and put her face in her hands and started sobbing a little. I felt bad for her but also felt she deserved this mess. It was a really petty thing to do, getting poor Vimla fired. I thought she deserved some punishment, as long as it was within limits.

I was so caught up in watching my wife that it took me a while to realize what has happening in the living room. Dara had dragged Vimla there and was taking her clothes off.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Vimla was feebly protesting as her salwar kurta came off.

"Shut up!" Dara angrily said.

Soon he had the petite maid fully naked. He pushed her on the couch and got on the floor between her legs. Soon the maid started moaning as the watchman started licking her clit.
Like Reply
Menaka meanwhile had taken off her apron and was dressed in a t-shirt, loose shorts, and had also put on a bra. She suddenly heard the moans coming from the living room. She frowned and walked out of the bedroom.

"What the hell?" she yelled. "I told you two to get out!"

Vimla looked a little worried but Dara ignored my wife and kept licking the maid's hairy pussy.

"DARA!" she shouted, but to no avail.

The ball was now in Menaka's court. Normally in a situation where you have unwelcome guests, you call the watchman to kick them out. When the watchman himself is the unwanted guest, whom do you call? Neighbors? security officer? But my wife was smart enough to know that such a step would mean public humiliation.

She just stood there with her arms folded, seething, watching the depraved scene unfold in the living room.

"Don't be shy and peek from there, memsaab." Dara said after a couple of minutes. "It's nothing you've never seen before. I don't mind an audience. In fact I like it. Come here and watch from up close."

My wife sighed and slowly walked to the couch. Vimla was on the couch with her legs open and Dara was on his knees in front of her. He got back to licking her clit and Vimla started moaning again.

Menaka sat down on the love seat perpendicular to the couch and started watching the action. It was obvious that she had a voyeuristic side. In fact watching these two go at it is what had been the spark that lit her inner fire a few weeks ago.

Vimla for the most part kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the attention she was getting from the old gurkha's tongue. Maybe she was feeling shame at having an audience but was too much under Dara's control to protest. Once in a while, she would open her eyes and look at Menaka. Their eyes would meet and they would look away. But clearly as time went by, both ladies were getting used to the situation.

"Unhunhunhununh!!" Vimla nasally groaned as she had an orgasm. I noticed that the maid, maybe conscious of Menaka's presence, didn't holler or heave too much. It seemed like a very restrained reaction to an orgasm.

Dara then got up and took his pants off. His thick erect dick sprang to attention.

"You want a turn next, memsaab?"

My wife just shook her head.

"Come on!!" Dara walked to her, his dick swinging,

Menaka cowered a little on the couch.

"Don't touch me!" she said resentfully.

"At least suck my dick a little like you so love to." he grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth towards his dick.

But she kept her lips tightly pursed. He slapped her cheeks a couple of times with his thick organ before letting her hair go.

"Why are you fighting it?" Dara asked.

"Go to hell!" Menaka angrily answered.

Dara shrugged and walked back towards the maid who had been watching all this with a mixture of shock and triumph on her face. I am sure it gave her pleasure to see the bitchy memsaab humiliated.

-

Dara sat on the couch and nudged Vimla. As if used to the routine, the naked maid got on her knees and then straddled the watchman. Her petite ass lowered itself on the watchman's thighs as his dick easily entered her recently moistened cunt.

"Ungghhhhh" Vimla groaned as the thick cock penetrated her.

Menaka, who had been pointedly looking away sitting a few feet away from them, turned her head and started watching. The maid slowly started rising and falling on her lover's dick. Dara, who usually played with Menaka's thick ripe ass a lot during sex, seemed to keep his hands to himself. And I could understand why. Vimla had very little flesh on the bones.

But the scene unfolding on my screen streamed live from my house was an erotic one nonetheless. The gurkha's thick virile cock pummeling the maid's feeble body as she bounced on top of him. They were grunting and groaning loudly. I was getting turned on. And in a few minutes, it was obvious that Menaka was too.

Menaka started fidgeting a lot, crossing and uncrossing her legs. The look on her face showed no trace at all of anger anymore but curiosity, fascination, and of course, arousal. Turned out that I wasn't the only one to notice this.

"Come on, memsaab, join us!" he held out his hand.

"No." Menaka said, but with very little conviction.

"You are clearly aroused. If you don't want to join in, at least pleasure yourself. Here." Dara threw a blanket at her that had been folded next to him. "Use this as cover if you feel shy about us seeing you."

Menaka thought about it for a moment and then covered herself with a blanket. From the movements under the blanket, it seemed like she had slipped her hands inside her shorts. Soon she was breathing heavily as well, watching the perverted sight in front of her of the old man and the maid fucking. Dara and Vimla kept looking at Menaka every few minutes and smiling as they realized she was getting worked up too. Soon Menaka's softer moans joined in with Vimla's louder groans and Dara's heavy grunts.

After about ten minutes, Menaka had had two tiny but obvious orgasms and was still playing with herself under the blanket.

Dara got out from under Vimla and pulled her to the floor. He made her get on all fours and entered her from behind. She moaned in pleasure loudly as he started fucking her with gentle strokes. The motions under Menaka's blanket had gotten faster and she came again watching those two go at it on the floor.

After a few minutes, I noticed that throughout the doggy style humping, Dara had been slowly pushing Vimla forward and moving ahead himself. Soon she was just a couple of feet away from my masturbating wife. Dara nudged Vimla and she reached for the blanket.

"Come on memsaab, this is not fair. You are seeing everything we are doing. We should also be able to see." and she yanked the blanket off.

Menaka flailed to keep the blanket on her but it was too late. Now she was in full sight too. Although there wasn't much to see. She had just lowered her shorts a little and her right hand was inside her panties. She paused for a moment, but Dara and Vimla kept fucking, so she also got back to what she was doing. The slow forward movement continued though and Menaka didn't even realize when a couple of minutes later, Vimla's face was almost at her crotch.
Like Reply
"You should see memsaab's choot. So fair and cleanly shaven. Not hairy like yours." Dara said.

I expected Vimla to be offended but she had clearly decided to get into the spirit of things.

Vimla took one hand off the floor even as Dara fucked her in slow deep strokes, and pulled at Menaka's shorts and panties.

"Please memsaab. Let me see your choot." she said breathing heavily.

I wondered if Menaka, having masturbated so much, was also about to get in the spirit of things. She grabbed on to her clothes to resist.

"Come on, memsaab!" Dara said. "Stop fighting it."

Their eyes met. And then my wife slowly nodded.

Menaka raised her butt and slid her shorts and panties down. I watched with a raging erection as my wife was now bottomless in front of our old watchman and our new maid.

"Use your tongue on her like I use mine on you." Dara gently spanked Vimla and ordered.

And soon, the maid's tongue was playing with my wife's clit. Menaka closed her eyes and moaned loudly which meant that Vimla was as natural at cunnilingus as she was at fellatio. Menaka folded her legs and put her feet on the couch opening herself wide. Her shaved pussy was completely open. Dara grunted in approval at the sight.

This three-person chain went at it for about five minutes. Menaka, naked from waist below, spread eagled with Vimla's tongue at her clit. And Dara fucking Vimla from behind. The contrasts in their complexions were also interesting. Menaka with her milky white skin, Vimla with a dark brown complexion and Dara's olive toned Gurkha skin. I knew that I could stop this at any moment by calling her cellphone. But I was too riveted by the sight in front of me.

"My knees are sore." Dara said and got up. He sat down on the couch. Vimla got up and straddled him again. She guided his dick inside her hairy cunt and started riding him, faster than he had been fucking her. Menaka was still spread-eagled on the love seat, her eyes half open and in a daze. She stayed like that for a minute or so until Vimla said,

"Come sit next to us memsaab."

Menaka got up and hobbled towards the couch. Once she reached it, she plonked herself to Dara's right heavily. He immediately extended his right hand and started playing with her clit. She started moaning in pleasure again. With his thumb pleasuring her clit, he then inserted two of his fingers into her cunt and started frigging her. Menaka threw her head back in pleasure, then turned it left and started kissing Dara. Vimla, who was still riding him, leaned forward and kissed Menaka on the cheek. Soon the three of them were kissing each other alternately for a few seconds until at Vimla grabbed Menaka's hair with her left hand and pulled her into a long passionate kiss.

Dara's hand had meanwhile taken a break from Menaka's pussy and was tugging at her t-shirt. Menaka got on her knees and took the t-shirt off. Then, still on her knees wearing only a bra, she turned to face Dara and started kissing him again. Her smooth naked creamy ass looked so inviting as she kissed him.

"That's quite a gaand! So white and round!" Vimla, even while riding her lover, couldn't help but reach over and fondle the rich memsaab's alluring behind.

Dara's hand reached around Menaka and started playing with her pussy from behind. The hand also took breaks to fondle her divine ass. Bent over like that, her ass was again in sharp contrast to Vimla's ass which was bouncing on Dara's lap. And not just in terms of complexion. Menaka's ass was the big and ample posterior of a mother in her 30s, almost one and a half time as wide as Vimla's childless small bony ass. Dara must have noted the contrast too, because for a while he had both his hands on each of their ass cheeks, fondling, squeezing, and spanking them both. Throughout this time, Menaka took turns first passionately kissing Dara and then Vimla.

Both ladies, despite their earlier protestations against the appeal of being with another woman, seemed to be getting into it very enthusiastically.

"Let me see those big boobs again!" Vimla said, still getting fucked by Dara on his lap.

Vimla pulled out Menaka's ample tits one at a time out of her bra. Once the tits were out, Dara started sucking and biting the left one and Vimla focused on the right one. Menaka was now practically naked although her bra was still on.

"Now my thighs hurt." Vimla announced and slid down from Dara's lap, making his still erect dick swing back and forth. That's when I realized that he had been fucking her for close to half an hour now. And he hadn't even gotten a turn at my wife yet!
Like Reply
Vimla wrapped her right hand around the dick and said,

"Come here memsaab. let's suck this dick together."

-

I was a little surprised when Menaka obediently got down from the couch and joined Vimla between Dara's legs. Sure, she had already started taking part in the action. But giving a joint blowjob to a watchman with a maid seemed a bit out of her comfort zone. Clearly not!

Menaka stared at the dick at close quarters with morbid fascination writ large on her face although she had sucked it before. It was wide, with a thick foliage of gray around it. The balls were also massive, almost as big as oranges. Vimla opened her mouth wide and took the dick in her mouth. Barely half of it entered. She bobbed her head up and down it a couple of dozen times, eyes eyes locked with Menaka's.

Then she took the huge dick out of her mouth and bent it towards Menaka. Menaka tentatively opened her mouth and lowered it on the dick. She was barely able to take an inch of it inside her petite mouth before she gagged, coughed and took it out.

"It's okay memsaab." Vimla stroked my wife's hair. "Takes a little getting used to as you know."

Vimla took it in her mouth again and sucked it for a minute or so. Then she offered it to Menaka again, who opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered it again. This time Vimla put her left hand on Menaka head and pushed it down. Menaka started coughing and pulling back but Vimla kept her head pressed down.

"Just stay like that memsaab. Get used to it. Roll your tongue around it. Yes, that's it."

Dara was sitting on the couch with his arms stretched along the backrest, a contented expression on his face. The old bastard's wildest dreams were coming true. A threesome with a memsaab and a maid, both decades younger than him.

Vimla let go of Menaka head and she immediately took the dick out and coughed a couple of times. She also spat out some loose public hair. Her eyes seemed watery. I thought she had had enough so I was surprised when without any prompting from Vimla, she took the dick in her mouth again. This time a couple more inches went in. And then she started moving her head up and down too, taking as much of it in as she could. She made muted gagging noises every time the dick hit the back of her throat. Although her mouth wasn't able to accommodate as much of that monster cock as Vimla's she was still taking in a lot more than I would have expected her to. She sucked the dick for about a minute this time and then took it out.

"Very good memsaab!" Vimla said proudly as if praising a child and rubbed Menaka's back gently. Then she took the dick in her own mouth and started fellating it.

What a sight that was. Dara, relaxed on the couch. And on the floor between his spread legs, two women sitting on folded knees - his married maid and his married memsaab. Again I noted the contrast between Vimla's and Menaka's bodies in general and asses in particular. Both were on folded knees. Vimla's ass looked petite and pert. Menaka's massive and voluptuous.

The two ladies took turns sucking that huge dick for five more minutes. Vimla kept saying encouraging things to Menaka whose enthusiasm for fellatio was clearly growing. Vimla even coaxed her into sucking his balls a few times. Then suddenly Dara grunted, grabbed both their heads by the hair and held them back. Vimla started laughing and Menaka looked confused.

"That means he was about to cum. But he likes to keep going." Vimla explained.

Still grabbing both their hair, Dara got up off the couched and pulled them up. He then turned around, turning the ladies with him. With his left hand, he roughly shoved Vimla on the couch facing upwards. She immediately slid a bit lower so her ass was on the edge of the seat. He then turned Menaka around, bent down and kissed her passionately. Menaka wrapped her hands around his hairy back and returned the kiss with the same passion. I saw their tongues playing with each other. Dara's erect dick was poking against Menaka's smooth flat stomach. Vimla lay spread eagled on the couch and watched them kiss with a smile on her face.

Finally, Dara seemed to notice that Menaka still had one article of clothing on - her bra which her tits were spilling out off. He rectified the situation by unhooking her bra and throwing it on the floor. He then gently pushed my wife back until she was lying down on top of the maid. He slid her a little upward so that her head was over Vimla's shoulder and he could see both faces. Menaka's legs fell on the either side of Vimla's and her ass was resting a few inches above Vimla's pussy.

"You are so heavy, memsaab." Vimla grunted, then wrapped her hands around my wife and started squeezing her tits.

Dara meanwhile got on his knees and shoved his huge dick into Vimla's cunt in one simple motion. Vimla groaned in pleasure and squeezed Menaka's tits really hard who squealed in response. He started fucking her gently, making my wife slide up and down Vimla's body. There were two sets of rhythmic slapping sounds, one from Dara's thighs hitting Vimla's and another from my wife's thighs slapping against Dara's stomach. This fucking continued for a few minutes and then Dara got back on his feet.

There was a greedy smile on his face, that of a bank robber looking at an open vault. I had realized as had he that the moment he had been fantasizing about for several years was finally here. A threesome, that too featuring a rich pretty young memsaab. Dara took his right hand and parted her legs, which slowly spread again. He then leaned lower until his face was right above Menaka's and his chest was rubbing her tits. And then he pushed his hips forward a little until the head of his dick was touching the entrance of her cunt.

Dara and Menaka stared at each other with serious expressions. Dara just kept his dick at her pussy lips, rubbing it gently. He was willing her to make the first move. Finally I saw my wife's butt slide downward and his dick broke the first barrier. Now he pushed forward firmly.

"Oh my god!" Menaka's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she inhaled sharply. I could see that although just an inch was in, the girth of his cock was testing her inner walls.

"It's okay memsaab, it's okay." Vimla's voice came from under her. She stroked Menaka's hair gently.

Dara withdrew his dick and then pushed it in again slowly. This time another inch slid in.

"UNNNGGGGGGHHH" Menaka groaned. She wrapped her hands around his hairy back and I saw her dig her fingernails in making him wince.

Maybe spurred by that pain, the third stroke was a lot more forceful. He withdrew and penetrated again in less than a second and hard. Now almost four inches were in.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Menaka arched her back, grinding her ass into Vimla's stomach.

"It gets better memsaab." Vimla pulled her back down and said.

Breathing heavily, Menaka looked into Dara's eyes. He had stayed still after inserting the monster back in. Dara kissed her on the lips gently, then withdrew and inserted, this time very slowly. Menaka only adjusted her hips this time. Did not yell or grunt. Just a soft moan. He repeated the stroke, without pushing in any further. Another moan, distinctly of pleasure. Another stroke. Another moan. Stroke moan stroke moan stroke moan.

Menaka's tensed body gradually relaxed as her cunt got used to the girth and the pace. She had only spent one night with him before and her pussy was not completely used to him. She laid back, closed her eyes and just relished the sensations radiating from her pussy. In another minute, Dara picked up the pace slightly. Menaka seemed to like it. Gradually over the next couple of minutes, he inserted more of his dick inside her and her cunt accommodated it without trouble.

"How does it feel now memsaab?" Vimla asked.

Menaka only nodded breathlessly response.

"Is she very tight?"

Dara nodded.

"GIVE IT TO HER!" Vimla said loudly.

Dara suddenly increased the pace threefold. Menaka let out a most unladylike groan and threw her head back.

"Too fast memsaab?" Vimla asked.

"NO...NO...NO..." Menaka shouted in the same rhythm as the strokes. "IT'S GOOD...IT'S AMAZINGGGGG..."

This was Menaka's first proper response to the dozens of things Vimla had said to her since this encounter started.

"I told you. It's really good."

"YESS...FASTER! FASTER! FASTER!" Menaka loudly demanded. Dara complied, pumping her cunt so rapidly, his hairy ass was a blur.

"OH FAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK" Menaka yelled and started shuddering as the orgasm hit her. She grabbed Dara by the neck and made a few more unspellable noises for about half a minute as the fucking continued.

"Uhmmmmmmm..." Dara grunted as well.

And soon that jigsaw of bodies was shaking from the onset of two simultaneous orgasms. I wondered if Vimla had broken her spine or something. The orgasms continued for what seemed like and eternity and then receded. Dara stopped moving first. He took his dick out, making cum gush out of my wife's cunt, and staggered backwards and collapsed on the loveseat, exhausted. Menaka, although not shaking as violently as before was still shivering as she rolled off Vimla and curled up on the couch. Vimla reclined behind my wife and spooned her, stroking her shoulder and kissing her neck.

Again I marveled at how unimaginably perverted that scene looked. Dara, sprawled on the loveseat, his dick now back to normal. My wife, her huge tits flopped on the couch, curled up in the arms of the petite maid. All naked. I had a raging hard-on.

Five minutes later, Menaka got up and staggered towards the bathroom. I saw her pick up her phone from the table as she walked, a little bow-legged. Vimla also got up and went to the kitchen. Dara was still relaxing on the couch. He had fucked the two women for a little under an hour. He deserved his rest.
Like Reply
I watched the events in my house being broadcast from three separate rooms. Vimla walked to the kitchen where here her kurta had been stripped off and thrown on the floor. She first went to the kitchen sink and washed her face. Then the petite maid slipped the kurta on and walked out to the living room, gathering her salwar on the way.

Dara who was sitting on the couch, his legs and arms spread like he owned the place, looked at her.

"Don't put that on yet." he barked a command. "In fact take the kurta off."

Vimla sighed but complied. Naked again, she uncertainly walked towards Dara.

Meanwhile I turned my attention to my naked wife in the bathroom. She had been using the tap water to clean the remaining jizz from the pussy and also washing her face. Once she was done with that. she wiped herself dry with the towel and picked up her phone.

She sat on the toilet seat and started doing something on the phone.

In a few seconds, my phone buzzed. It was an SMS from Menaka.

- U have reception? Can u talk?

I looked at the message for a good one minute, trying to decide if I should talk to her or not. I didn't want to say something that would accidentally reveal that I was in Bombay, and was aware of what had happened. On the other hand, she had lied to me and hidden things from me and maybe her first ever threesome was the tipping point that would make her tell the truth.

I sat thinking, looking at Menaka's naked heaving breasts on the screen. She was staring at the phone waiting for a response. I weighed the pros and cons of the decision for a couple of minutes.

That's when there was a sharp rap on the bathroom door that gave Menaka a start. I hadn't noticed that Dara, still naked, had walked to the bathroom door. Naked Vimla was behind him.

"What?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

Dara didn't say anything, just rapped the door sharply again.

"What is it?" my wife asked in a louder voice.

But the response was again a sharp knock.

Menaka clicked her tongue. She put her phone on top of the toilet tank and got up. She opened the door slightly and poking her head out, asked,

"What is it?"

Dara just shoved the door hard making Menaka take a couple of steps back and walked in.

"What were you doing?" he asked forcefully.

"What do you think I was doing?" Menaka replied equally forcefully. "What do you want?"

He walked towards the side of the bathroom where the shower was. He turned the knob and the cold water hit his chest hard.

"I wanted to shower." he responded matter-of-factly.

The water washed over the old watchman's wiry but tight body. He reached for a the soap and started rubbing it over his chest. Menaka and Vimla both stood there naked, looking uncertain. Dara soaped his face and while washing it with one hand held out the soap in another hand.

"Soap my back!" he said.

The two married ladies looked at each other. It wasn't clear whom the instruction was meant for. They both seemed to think it was meant for the other.

"Quick!" Dara said with an edge to his voice. His eyes were still closed under the falling water, and he was looking away from them, holding the soap out.

The maid, habituated to subservience, instantly moved towards him. She took the soap from his hand and started rubbing it on his back.

"Vimla." he said with his eyes closed.

"Yes?" she answered meekly.

"Nothing. I was just guessing it was you." He opened his eyes and turned around, facing her. "I wanted to see which one of you would respond. Whoever did would get rewarded by staying here and showering with me. Whoever didn't would get a task."

"Task?" Menaka asked, a little nervously.

But Dara stayed silent for a minute or so as Vimla moved behind him and started washing the soapy foam off his back. He didn't even look at Menaka, and kept her in anticipation. I could see a smile on Vimla's face.

"Your hands are so rough!" Dara said in a slightly annoyed voice. "Look at memsaab's. So smooth and perfect."

The man was a master at mind games. He was toying with the psyche of these two women who both clearly had strong feelings for him and craved his approval. One minute he built up Vimla and put down Menaka, the other minute, the exact opposite. How does a measly watchman get so conniving? Maybe his military training, I thought. I saw Menaka suppress a shy smile, even at such a minor compliment.

"I have to work with my hands for a living." Vimla bitterly replied. "I'm not some rich memsaab living off her husband's salary."

"Fair enough." Dara said, turning around and embracing Vimla. Their two naked bodies were now tightly wrapped like one as the cold water flowed all over them.

I looked at Menaka's face. There was an obvious flash of jealousy to see the two snuggled like a couple. She turned around and started walking out.

"Wait!" Dara said. "Hear your task first."

"Go to hell." Menaka said, but did stop.

"At least hear me out. It's nothing major. You were going to do it anyway. Your task is to make breakfast for us while we take a nice comfortable shower here."

"Make it yourself!" Menaka countered and walked out of the bathroom. I noticed she had forgotten her phone behind.

She almost stomped to the bedroom and started getting dressed. She first put on regular bra and panties. Then it was interesting to see her be a little uncertain about what to wear. First she reached for a sari and petticoat. She held them in her hand for a while, as if thinking about something. Then she put them away and reached for salwar kameez. Same few moments of thought followed. Finally she decided one something I had rarely seen her wear.
Like Reply
It was one of just a couple of full length household gowns she owned. A lot of women preferred them in the Bombay heat. They covered everything, providing modesty, while also being loose and thin enough to not make women sweat. Menaka always said she hated them because they seemed very old-fashioned and "aunty"like. But here she was, wearing a blue gown.

I had a guess about her rationale. She was still feeling resentful and maybe even shy enough to not be on display after such a long time spent naked or near naked. There was a distinct possibility that someone might ring the bell - a salesman or delivery boy. The gown kept her respectable. At the same time, it was easy enough to just slip off if things got hot and heavy with Dara again. very practical.

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Dara and Vimla were making out naked like horny teenagers. They kept soaping each other and washing it off, relishing the feeling of a shower. Both were too poor to have access to showers otherwise.

Menaka got dressed, straightened her hair and tied it in a bun, and then looking distinctly housewifely, walked out of the bedroom. She stopped by the bathroom for a second, only to overhear the watchman and the maid giggling with each other. And then she went to the kitchen. And started cooking, as ordered by Dara.

Menaka slaved in the kitchen, remaking tea and roasting parathas. Meanwhile in the bathroom, Dara was down on his knees, going down on Vimla as the skinny maid stood under the water. He kept going on and on, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm.

After about fifteen minutes, Menaka got done cooking and carried the food and the tea to the dining table. She looked annoyed that her first extra marital lover and first lesbian lover were still in the bathroom. She went to the door and rapped on it hard while Vimla in the middle of another orgasm.

"Coming!" Dara yelled, over the sound of Vimla's loud groans.

Finally the two of them walked out, drying their bodies with our towels. Dara still looked like he owned the place. Vimla also had a spring in her stride, probably the result of all the orgasms.

"You can get dressed." Dara said to Vimla. She did as was told, but Dara himself, only slipped on his boxer shorts. Menaka looked meaningfully at her lover as he took a seat at the table so scantily clad.

"Smells delicious!" Dara said, reaching for a paratha.

Vimla looked a little uncertain. She picked up her plate but was just standing there. Dara looked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Should I...sit on the floor?" she nervously asked, looking at Dara and Menaka turn by turn. The question was understandable. In India, domestic help is expected to sit on the floor, not on the furniture.

"It's okay." Menaka grudgingly said, taking a seat opposite Dara.

"Sit on the chair." Dara said, and then chuckling, added, "She was on top of you for so long while she got fucked. I am sure she won't mind you sitting on her precious chairs."

Both ladies blushed at the recollection of the vulgar threesome they had experienced with him.

The three of them starting eating hungrily. Clearly they had built up an appetite after all the sexual exercise. It was such a bizarre sight I was looking at, one that would have been unimaginable just weeks ago. My wife was sitting meekly at our dining table, being treated on par with a lowly maid. And sitting in the chair I usually sat in, wearing just his undies, was this old gurkha watchman, who probably earned less in a year than I did in a week. And yet he was in command of the situation while I sat spying on all this just a couple of minutes away.
Like Reply
"You have to decide a time." Dara said, finishing his first paratha and reaching for another one.

"What?" Vimla asked.

"You are going to be memsaab's maid now. At double the pay. You have to decide what time you will come to do your work."

Menaka and Vimla looked at each other. They had both clearly forgotten Dara's diktat about the working situation.

"I...don't know." Menaka said. "I have never had a maid. There isn't really that much work. It's just me and my little boy."

"She can help take care of him. In the other two houses, she used to babysit the kids." Dara said and suddenly his smile widened. "In fact, she absolutely should help take care of him. Take him out to the playground or something in the evening like you do."

Which meant Dara's hours to spend time alone with my wife fucking her would increase. Vimla nodded, followed by Menaka.

"She should come during the morning...like around this time. When I'm free."

Which meant more threesomes. Dara was now looking positively delighted at how things were panning out.

"My husband comes back in a little over a week." Menaka pointedly said.

"Which means we should make the remaining time count." Dara said. "Come here!"

He beckoned at my wife with his fingers as if she were a waitress. She obediently got up and went to his side.

"Why are you wearing this?" he asked tugging at her loose blouse. "I have never seen you in a gown."

Menaka just shrugged. He reached for her chest and squeezed her boobs over the fabric. My wife shivered a little, suggesting that maybe Dara had managed to arouse her nipples too. Dara then pushed his chair back and sideways, and then pointed his right index finger towards the ground. Menaka stared back at him with half a glare.

"What?" she petulantly said.

"Do I need to spell it out?" Dara smiled. "Get on your knees and suck my dick."

Menaka reluctantly got on her knees, throwing a glance at Vimla and said.

"Didn't she already do it when you were having fun in the bathroom?"

"Maybe she did, maybe she didn't." Dara said and then reached out to caress my wife's cheeks. "But your beautiful face and your thick full lips wrapped around my dick is a much more enjoyable sight to look at."

Vimla looked a little hurt by this. Dara was continuing to play mind games by praising one and insulting the other alternately. And it seemed to be working because Menaka soon had his dick out of his undies and in her mouth as she sucked it greedily. Dara went back to nonchalantly eating the parathas and drinking chai.

I watched my wife on the screen, kneeling on the floor, half her body under the dining table, as she enthusiastically sucked the old watchman's dick. The camera angle allowed me a look at her soft creamy cheeks pumping out and getting sucked in as she gave him a great blowjob. Her dainty fingers played with his balls skillfully. I was amazed at this transformation in my wife who was absolutely anti blowjob until a few weeks ago. It again made me realize how, at least in the sexual realm, Dara meant a lot more to her than I did.

Vimla was stealing glances at the scene for several minutes as it continued. The only sound that was of Dara and Vimla chomping their food and Menaka's occasional gagging and coughing noises.

"You're done eating?" Dara looked at Vimla's empty plate. She nodded. "Then go to the kitchen and start cleaning it. You are her maid now."

The petite maid reluctantly got up and started walking slowly towards the kitchen. She looked back at her lover and my wife a couple of times before leaving the room.

"Get up." Dara tapped Menaka on the shoulder.

As she followed his command, I saw that his dick was now fully erect and glistening with my wife's saliva.

"Pull up your gown."

Menaka bent down and pulled the gown up to her waist, displaying her soft shapely legs and her panties. Dara reached over and pulled her panties down in one swift motioned. She stepped out of them. As she stood obediently holding her gown bunched up around her waist, Dara poked a finger at her pussy and it went in easily.

"Looks like you're ready." he said and Menaka blushed. "Turn around, bend over and put your elbows on the table."

As Menaka complied, she had to let go of the gown, making it fall back down. Dara got up, took his undies off and stood behind her, pulling the gown up again. This brought her big round naked ass into view, which he admired for a few seconds and spanked a couple of times. Then, unceremoniously and in a single motion, Dara shoved his dick into my wife's waiting cunt.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm." Menaka moaned in pleasure.

She clenched her fists and closed her eyes as Dara started fucking her in deep slow strokes. Again, I was amazed at how insatiable Dara was. After fucking my wife and the maid in a threesome, he had spent a long time in the bathroom making out with the maid under the shower, then gotten his dick sucked by my wife, and now this. He grabbed the folded gown's back in his right hand just over my wife's waist and started pounding her, the motion making the table squeak and the plates move a little. With his left hand, he spanked my wife's ass hard making her yelp every few seconds in pleasure.

Vimla walked out of the kitchen with a broom in her hand, and stopped as she saw how my wife was getting fucked roughly on the dining table. Menaka turned her head and their eyes met. Vimla looked a little jealous but also turned on. She took a couple of tentative steps towards the two, which Dara say and simply said,

"Do your work. I already got you off many times in the bathroom."

Vimla obediently started sweeping the floor, only stealing an occasional peek at the dining table. Dara's assertive cockiness was growing by the minute, and who could blame him. He had two pretty married women decades younger than him at his mercy, one of them a voluptuous high class memsaab.

I also noted the significant increase in his dominance in the way he was fucking Menaka. The first night they had sex, he was mostly measured, respecting her body language, and generally taking it easy. Back then, the conquest was still in progress and he was understandably cautious in testing Menaka's limits. But by now, he was aware that he pretty much owned my wife. He could throw caution to the wind and treat her like his absolute fucktoy.

So for me, watching everything he did to my wife was arousing but also a little emasculating. It started with spanking her ass hard a couple of dozen times. He then put both hands on her face, slipped fingers into her open mouth and pulled her head back, making her chest rise from the table. Every deep stroke in this position made Menaka utter the most animalistic grunts and her boobs pushed against the fabric of the gown, making a couple of hooks under her neck come off due to the momentum.

Then, his dick still buried deep inside, he pulled my wife into a standing position and moved back. She staggered backwards with him taking uncertain steps and seemed a little surprised when he sat down on the chair and pulled her down with him on her lap.

"Ride me, bitch." he growled in her ear.

Menaka put her hands on her knees and started jumping up and down on his lap with the thick dick reaching her insides. She looked so obscenely trashy, only her half her body covered with the gown, bent forwards with her hands on her knees like a slip fielder in cricket, and her big round ass bouncing on the gurkha's thighs. Her hair disheveled and forming a veil around her face which was covered with sweat and a look of lust. And the partly unhooked neckline of the blouse displaying her ample cleavage as it jiggled back and forth. And her gown was soon half soaked in sweat. Even Vimla paused in the middle of her sweeping to stare at this trashy sight for a few seconds.

Dara was just sitting back and enjoying the fucking as Menaka did all the work. His face wore a look of triumph as this memsaab who had toyed around and played around with him for weeks before letting him fuck her, was now bouncing on his lap like a porn star.

"Turn around and ride me now, I want to see your face and kiss your lips as you fuck me." Dara said.

Menaka groaned as she obediently stepped forward letting his dick slide out. She turned around and first took off her gown, which covered in sweat, must have gotten very uncomfortable to wear. Then, wearing just her bra, she approached the chair.

"I like this look of yours a lot. Naked except for a bra." Dara smiled and slapped her bra covered boobs.

Without any response, Menaka put one leg over Dara's thighs, then another. Then grabbing his shoulders for support, she lowered her naked ass on his lap as his dick breached her cunt once again. And then she started riding him, sliding her ass back and forth, testing the capacity of the simple dining chair. Dara grabbed her hair and kissed her hard as their fucking continued.

"Don't you feel any shame memsaab? Riding a poor watchman like this in front of your maid?" Dara chucked, twisting the knife of humiliation again.

"Shut up!" Menaka grunted, but did not stop moving.

This fucking continued for a few more minutes, as Dara kised my wife, bit her lips, licked her face all over. Vimla watched this occasionally as she slowly swept the living room. Then reluctantly went to the bedroom to sweep that.

I could see from the shuddering and the moans of my wife that she was about to bring herself to an orgasm. Dara recognized this too, because he put one fist between then and started playing with her clit. I was sure that any minute she'd go over the edge when,

"BINGBONG!" the doorbell rang and both Menaka and Dara froze.

"Shit." Menaka whispered. "WHO IS IT?"

"Postman." came the voice from the other side of the door.

"One minute." Menaka said loudly and slid off Dara, whispering, "That idiot Banke couldn't have given us a heads up?"

Dara nodded, but stayed seated as Menaka quickly slipped her gown back on, and hooked its neck hurriedly.

"Go to the other room." Menaka whispered to Dara urgently.

"Why? Just open the door partly. He can't see the table from there." Dara lazily replied. He was right.

Menaka seemed like she wanted to argue but the bell rang again impatiently. She just clicked her tongue and went to the door, trying to straighten her hair as much as possible.

"Yes?" she opened it just 45 degrees and asked.

"Registered letter, madam." he said, handing her a pad and a pen.

"Oh okay."

Dara was leaning against the table naked, a smile on his face. Even Vimla had stopped sweeping in the bedroom and was listening to what was happening. The watchman was trying his best not to stare too much at my wife, but had clearly noticed how breathless and sweaty she looked. My wife, breathing a little harder than normal because of being fucked, tried to sign her name on the pad. But she seemed to be having trouble.
Like Reply
"It's not working." she said, shaking the pen and trying again.

The shaking motion made one of the hooks of her gown come loose and displayed a little bit of her cleavage. The postman notice and peeked for half a second before politely looking away. Menaka quickly hooked it up again. It must have been obvious to the postman that this memsaab was just getting fucked. If only he knew that it was the watchman doing the fucking. He might have tried his luck as well, I thought to myself. And knowing how horny Menaka had become, might even have succeded in bedding her, I thought a little bitterly. Watchman, postman, open season for everyone.

"Oh, I am sorry." the postman searched his other pockets. "I don't have another pen. Do you have one?"

Menaka sighed, threw one quick glance at Dara hidden from the postman's sight.

"Wait here." she said to the postman and turned around.

She walked towards the showcase where we usually kept pens. She opened one of the drawers at the lower level and bent down to take a pen out. As she did so, I could see the postman's eyes widen. The reason was obvious. Bending over had made the sweat soaked fabric of the gown cling to Menaka's ass and some of it had gotten stuck inside her ass crack, neatly outlining her shapely buttocks and making it obvious that she wasn't wearing any panties. That view lasted barely a second as my wife straightened and pulled the fabric out of her as crack. But the postman had just been treated to a rare look at the shape of a young high class housewife's shapely ass.

The postman was smiling shyly as she walked back, signed the pad, took the letter and then closed the door behind her.

"Hahahaha." Dara burst out laughing.

"Shut up!" Menaka glared as she put the letter away and walked back to the table.

--

"That was funny." Dara said, wrapping his arm around my wife and patting her cheeks.

"That was not funny." Menaka said in a surly manner. "Things are getting out of control."

"Come on, it was hilarious. Here you are, fucking your watchman, and a postman knocks on the door. It's straight out of a porno movie."

"Yeah, well, life is not a porno movie." she slapped his arm away and walked away from him. "I would like you to leave."

"What?" Dara said chuckling. "But we were having so much fun!"

Vimla had meanwhile come out of the bedroom and was listening to this argument.

"You've had enough fun for today." Menaka tried to sound like a memsaab in charge. There was a strong edge to her voice.

Dara looked at her, shrugged, and decided not to push the matters. As she said, he'd already had a lot of sex. He started getting dressed, grinning all the way.

"When should I come back?"

"Never!" Menaka snapped.

"Seriously?" Dara asked.

Menaka stared at him for a few seconds, then the angry expression left her face.

"No. I...I will let you know. Please try to understand, Dara. All this is a lot for me to digest. I am a simple housewife."

Vimla standing in the corner snorted derisively.

"And you!" Menaka turned to glare at her. "You get out too."

"But I still haven't swept..."

"I don't care. I made you lose your jobs, I will pay you the money. You don't have to work for it. In fact I would prefer it if you didn't."

"Whatever." Vimla smiled and said. Who wouldn't mind being paid without working.

"But that's not right." Dara jumped in. "If you are paying her, she has to work."

Menaka glared at him, then just covered her face in her hands.

"Please, both of you. I don't want to discuss this anymore. Just leave me alone."

Dara, who had gotten dressed by now, looked at Vimla and shrugged. Soon they were both out of the apartment. Menaka closed the door and dead-bolted it, probably so dara couldn't use his keys to enter at his will.

The next few hours were largely uneventful. Menaka went to the bathroom and took a long shower. Then she got dressed in a sari, and probably tired from all the sex that morning, took a nap. She woke up just before our son was to return from school and then went to pick him up.

-

I caught up on some work related stuff sitting in the hotel room while keeping an eye on my wife. Once she picked up Ayan, watching her go about her business almost made me forget that just a few hours ago, she had been bouncing up and down on our watchman's lap. She suddenly seemed like the demure housewife and mom that I had known her to be for about a decade. She got Ayan changed, had him eat his vegetables while watching TV, then went over his homework with him. In between, she cleaned the living room, paying special attention to the chair on which she had ridden Dara, scrubbing it hard.

The hours ticked by and she put Ayan down for his afternoon nap. And then my wife, clad in a modest sari, sat in front of the TV, watching soap operas with a faraway look on her face. A while later, the doorbell rang.

She walked up to the door, looked through the peephole and then sighed before opening it.

"What the hell, memsaab?" Banke, the tall strapping young watchman sounded miffed as he walked in.

"Shhhh! Ayan is sleeping." Menaka said as she tiptoed to our son's room and closed the door, bolting it behind her.

Banke stood there looking like a kid who had candy stolen from him.

"What is the matter with you?" Menaka asked, keeping a respectful distance.

"All this nonsense that Dara told me...is it true?"

"What did he tell you?"

And the Banke narrated a succinct but accurate summary of the events from earlier in the day. Menaka's face went from white to pink to deep red as she heard a third person account of her depravity.

"Is it true?" the young man glared.

"Why didn't you call and warn me that the postman was coming?" Menaka glared back.

"What?"

"The postman. He knocked on the door with a registered letter when Dara and I were...you know. Don't you have the sense to warn me?"

A look of anger flashed across Banke's face.

"How the hell am I supposed to know what houses he's going to? Am I a mind reader?"

"You could have asked him. Isn't that your job as a watchman?" Menaka snapped.

Banke took a couple of rapid strides as grabbed my wife by her hair.

"Listen, you slut." he hissed menacingly. "I know what my job as a watchman is. It certainly isn't to act as your fucking lookout while you get banged by Dara day and night and then have threesomes with him."

"Let go!" Menaka struggled but his grip was too strong. I was tempted to get up and rush over in case he did something hasty. But finally he let go.

"What was it you said the other day? You have standards. And a threesome is beyond your limits. But when Dara snaps his fingers, you just wiggle your ass and do anything he wants. Including having a threesome with him and Vimla."

"I...I didn't want it to happen."

"He forced you?"

"No, not exactly."

"Then?" he glared.

Menaka didn't say anything, just looked down with an expression of shame on her face. She was silent for a minute or so. Banke kept waiting for the answer. Finally he lost his patience. He grabbed her by the shoulder and started turning her around.
Like Reply