Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
(11-03-2021, 08:49 AM)compguydfw Wrote: i think the next 3 episodes should be,
1. edging samantha pussy and no penetration would be awesome
2. Fucking sam with condom
3. Fucking sam bareback with creampie. Chai eating it. Creampie by Rana

Your story narration is good and please do not bring these side characters into the plot. The plot is losing the grip and it's about time Sam sees some real action :-)

Thanks compguydfw bro! Appreciate your participation.

Some of those seemingly side characters are not side characters at all.
There will be more and more Samantha throughout this Novel, no scarcity! Smile

On edging, if you noticed, the Samantha's Syed Ji episode was slightly based on edging coz #### ordered her to not orgasm until 2nd assignment.

Your inputs/fantasies are noted!
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(11-03-2021, 10:50 AM)neel191298 Wrote: Thank you Sammie Roman for appreciating my comments...

Kajal episode is superb and very hot... Actually this spin off (like Kajal or Solomon's DIL) are basically for hardcore raw fucking pleasure I guess.... Our main complex mind heroine is obviously Samantha..

I love your kajal episode but after reading others' comments, I have some concern for u. 
You are already writing such a complex non-linear plot with so many characters. Now these extra writings - are these taking a toll on your mind? If you are comfortable with writing sub-plot with Kajal or DIL Nikita then I have no complain. But if it is too much for you then my earnest request is Just concentrate on the main plot.. There are so much turn and twists and kinky plots which could be written around our dearest Samantha.. 

Once again Thank you for writing this awesome story....

Thanks, Neel bro! Your input is noted and very useful!

Except was Kajal's episode, all other episodes are based on my original plot!
If you noticed, I started chapter 1 in Lovers Lake. It will have a key role to play and current activities there are setups for future mast action!

There's more Sam coming up!  banana
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(11-03-2021, 12:29 AM)Babyma Wrote: Exactly bro I don't like kajal because so many stories where  there on kajal so I skipped this episode ....anyway will looking for sam darling....if possible include rashmika mandanna bro

Based on your earlier request, I have signed up Rashmika already. There is a minor but hot role for her in future chapters (much later in Season 10 or 11).
Like Reply
(11-03-2021, 03:07 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Based on your earlier request, I have signed up Rashmika already. There is a minor but hot role for her in future chapters (much later in Season 10 or 11).

Yea I know bro.....your awesome writer
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
i would say that this is the one of the best tease stories i have ever came across. Makes you wait and wait with excitement. Keep up the work. Waiting for more of Sam
[+] 1 user Likes compguydfw's post
Like Reply
(11-03-2021, 04:05 PM)Babyma Wrote: Yea I know bro.....your awesome writer

(11-03-2021, 04:48 PM)compguydfw Wrote: i would say that this is the one of the best tease stories i have ever came across. Makes you wait and wait with excitement. Keep up the work. Waiting for more of Sam

Thanks babyma & compguydfw!

compguydfw: Appreciate your kind comment! Sam is going to be back in the weekend to give my readers a treat! Smile
Like Reply
your choice of sam and chai for the story makes a perfect match. Sexy vixen sam and mellow Chai in real life makes the story all more real.
Like Reply
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-xxx-picture.jpg]
full hd pic download
Like Reply
[Image: Samantha-Akkineni-hot-boobs-1.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 292-1000.jpg]

[Image: 292-1000.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 727-1000.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 114811290-imageedit-7-5670220248-md.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 138796598-3560291-7-o-md.jpg]

[Image: asshole-boots-cuckoldsessions-cum-fishnets-FMM-g-md.jpg]

[Image: d10383a55f5a8b054b2c68468b5fa7c3.jpg]

[Image: eglx5khz-md.jpg]

[Image: Sam-cum-releasing.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like compguydfw's post
Like Reply
Love to see more of Kajal. Good going.
[+] 1 user Likes Crushed_Burned's post
Like Reply
(12-03-2021, 08:55 AM)compguydfw Wrote: your choice of sam and chai for the story makes a perfect match. Sexy vixen sam and mellow Chai in real life makes the story all more real.

Agree with you, bro. btw, awesome choice of word bro - VIXEN!

Seems to aptly fit her in real life and my fictional character Samantha too! 

I repped you for your support & the excellent word usage!  Cool

Vixen in mythology: a female demon used for sexual pleasure
[Image: download.jpg]

Vixen meaning: hot, sexy, mean, sexually active, sultry woman woman
[Image: dow2.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(12-03-2021, 12:58 PM)Crushed_Burned Wrote: Love to see more of Kajal. Good going.

Thanks, Bro! Yes, I will intermittently be posting updates in Kajal special session.
And she will play a more active role in future seasons!
Like Reply
Readers, update will come today as promised just before midnight!
Like Reply
Namaskar
(12-03-2021, 08:15 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Agree with you, bro. btw, awesome choice of word bro - VIXEN!

Seems to aptly fit her in real life and my fictional character Samantha too! 

I repped you for your support & the excellent word usage!  Cool

Vixen in mythology: a female demon used for sexual pleasure
[Image: download.jpg]

Vixen meaning: hot, sexy, mean, sexually active, sultry woman woman
[Image: dow2.jpg]
Like Reply
ATForMyWife

Does "T" stand for TIME
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
(12-03-2021, 09:34 PM)neel191298 Wrote: ATForMyWife

Does "T" stand for TIME

More letters Bro! In fact, more than double the letters in your tried word! Thanks for trying!

if anyone can guess it before I reveal it could most likely be Silver bro or Neel bro!
maybe, others too!
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply