Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
(15-02-2021, 05:14 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Update coming up in an hour!

Teaser - Sam & Kaju fucked together!

@Saravroman, Super story dear!!!! Absolutely stunning style and script.. You have given so much effort for this story..Its really appreciable. SO much hard work... Read it in one night all chapters...delicious!!!!

Thanks for gifting such a lovely piece.... And yes we want Kajal's Kanthal - special season....
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 33 - Self Fulfilling Prophecy {Season 2 Episode 4, Time: past}

[from previous chapter:
Chai gets a call while driving back to home… He was out of that area where there was no signal. It was Samantha.
OH Damn! It’s 12 in the night and I didn’t call Samantha so far…
Now that was an even more terrible mistake… ]

He picks up the call.
Samantha is crying on the other side… "Chaiiiiiiiiiii…. Chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii………. Where are youuuuuu? Iiiiiiiiii loveeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu…"
She is still crying…
Chai: Sam… sweetu…sorry…  I went to a client… sorry… My car broke down… and on the way I met… I met… I will tell you. .. Sorry sweetu …
 Sam: you could have called me, Chai… I almost died thinking of what happened to you.
The sweet innocence of Sam is coming out even in this moment of grief. 
Chai: Sam sweetu… I will be there in half an hour… please don’t cry… 
Sam: Ok Chai… don’t talk while driving… come soon…
Still she is sobbing…

Sam crying while calling n talking to Chai 
[Image: sam-cry-2.jpg]

Chai mind is still full of images of Gautam and Kajal. Kaju cheating with David. David fucking the crap out of Kaju. All those nasty images in front of him
Of all people… Kajal… what a sweet traditional girl she looked at her marriage… In fact I thought of her as the ideal wife… I wanted Samantha to be like her… sweet, traditional and confident… But Alas! There was a devil lurking inside her that showed its true colors! Will Samantha???????? Now his mind was playing crazy games with him… It was a combination of the immediate knowledge of Gautam’s story & the accumulated stress of the day starting with broken milk, no coffee and broken photo frame… 

Chai imagining Kaju transformation from Sanskari Bahu to Slut
[Image: kajal-marr-2.jpg][Image: Kaju-fucked-by-Vikram.jpg]

As Chai goes to apt – Sam is waiting in the car parking lot… She runs to him and hugs him… And cries uncontrollably… Chai hugs her too… 
[Image: sam-chai-cry-gif.gif]

They get back to the apartment and have food together. Sam was feeling better, as most woman do after venting out through teary outbursts. 
Chai was still lost in his own world… thinking heavily of Gautam…
Sam: (notices Chai is lost in his thoughts) I am so sorry Chai
Chai says "its not you, Sam"
He is looking downwards. Sam turns his head. Chai eyes are full of tears.
Sam: What happened Chai?
Chai: itss Gautammmm… itss Gautammmm…
And Chai lets down more tears. 
After a while he gained composure and starts to narrate the whole affair and Gautam sob story.
Sam is terribly shocked and so sad for Gautam and angry at Kajal…
Sam: (thinking to herself) How can a woman do this to her husband? She thinks…

And then… in that terribly tumultuous state of mind and the fag end of what had been a terrible day of his life …
Chai unexpectedly asks Sam…

“would you do the same?”, Chai asked Samantha
In asking so, he does the biggest mistake of his life.

[Image: salp-2.jpg]

Bammm… A tight face slap from Samantha...
“How could you ask me such a thing?
After seeing me for 2 years as your dutiful wife.
After all the patience & commitment I have shown, in spite of you not giving me attention and being too busy for your own wife…
Do you think I am bitch like Kajal? Is that what you think of me?
In the  morning you called me stupid and good for nothing woman.
Now you are saying I will become bitch and bad character like Kajal.
Do you think just because I am not from rich background like you, I do not have moral values and am a street bitch?

Sam rushes into the bedroom and slams the door shut.

Chai was too shocked…
On one side, he had not laid his hands and now his wife had slapped him which was too much for his male ego to bear…
On the other side, he was aghast with what he had asked in the first place.
"How come I asked Samantha just a question?"
He realized his blunder.
But Alas! The damage was done.

[Readers, notice Chai's bad luck is compounding exponentially with interest!]

Chai ran to their bedroom door and pleaded to Samantha.
"Please Sam… I am so sorry… I love you… I don’t want to lose you…
I was so shocked at what happened to Gautam that I lost my brain…
I shouldn’t have asked you that stupid question…"

No response, from Sam.

Chai continued to know the door… now a little afraid if she might do something in the heat of the moment…
"Sam… please open… I am concerned… please open… lets talk…"

After 2 mins, Sam says from the bedroom,
“please Chai. I wont hurt myself if that what you are afraid of.
You have hurt me so much since morning.
How I can hurt me further more than what you already have?
Just let me be alone…”

Sam lies on the bed and sobbing uncontrollably on the insulting question no hubby should ask his wife!
[Image: tiff-6.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chai resigned, went to the couch and lay there, prepared to sleep for the night and dozed off after long thoughts…

Then started his Crazyyyyyyyyyy Dreamssszzzzzzz...

In his dream came sordid images of Kajal…
first sexy, then naked, then with David, then with David and another guy…

[Image: kaju-fu.jpg]

Then... Woohoo... His mind is giving him crazy images...

Now came images of Samantha...
first flirty, then naked, then with David… then with David and another guy…

{fake credits: batboy22}
[Image: Sam-fucked.jpg]

Then David and another guy fucking Kaju and Sam together in their office…
And Gau and himself were standing right next to each other, smiling and stroking their cocks…

[Image: sam-kaj-2.jpg]

[Image: sam-kaj-1.jpg]

Basically Chai was reliving the encounter at the office party where David and a client were fucking his office colleagues and he and Gau were watching…
Now with their wives in place of colleagues...
it was a nightmare for Chai… he was sweating and being terribly pained by the dream… he got up… it was 6ish…

What a nightmare? 
How come I got such a crazy nightmare?
And the worse part was he realized he had a hardon…
He was so disgusted about it… His cock was adding insult to his injury…
Cuckold! The word from Gautam was ringing in his mind...
He cursed himself… He got up from the couch…

Samantha was already in the kitchen making coffee. In a couple mins, she came to him not meeting his looks, placed the coffee on the table, and turned away her gaze from him and went into the bedroom. Chai knew she was still mad. why wouldn’t she? He didn’t want to start off any sort of discussion and so silently drank his coffee, went to bathroom, freshened up, came out and got ready. Again, Sam had placed the breakfast and lunch box on the dining table and silently standing in the kitchen. He ate and silently took his lunch box and began to leave.

Sam puts Chai's lunch n lunch box on table 
[Image: tiffin.jpg]

But before that he left he turned around, looked at Sam and said "Sam I am very sorry… pls forgive me…"
While Sam still did not talk, he turned away and was wiping her tears.Chai knew she was crying.
He felt it is better to leave her alone for now… he leaves… another mistake by our poor Chai...

Chai is in office. Its a very busy day...

In the day, as he was moving in the office he sees David.
All the images of what this bastard did to Gau and Kaju comes to his mind...
He feels like knocking David with a bat or something…
But in reality, Chai was just not that kind of a guy… And David was too power exuding…

Chai’s day went in pacifying the valuable customer from moving to another company...
Sam day went in crying and sobbing and anger and anxiety…

This went for a couple days… Mood did not change much…

They talked... They argued... They fought... She cried a lot...
[Image: tiff-1.jpg]
[Image: tiff-5.jpg][Image: tiff-4.jpg]

And then... Lady Bad Luck kept serving Googlies...

Chai got a call from out of the blue… He talk for 10 mins…
He ends the calls and takes a heavy breathe...

Then he calls Sam,

“Sam, Rana is coming from London tomorrow...
He said he will stay with us for a day or two...
I had to say yes…you know…
sorry, I did that before asking you…
but how could I have said  no..."

"OK Chai… we will talk in evening…" Sam says and she ends the call…

Vikram-Betaal round: so folks,

1. How do you think all the bad luck rolled up? It is sheer coincidence or something more?
2. Will Chai question to Samantha "would you do the same" become a self fulfilling prophecy?
3. Will Chai's crazy dream also become a self fulfilling prophecy?
4. What do you think the LONDON LUND coming in flight will bring to Chai-Sam married life? Will it further upset the apple cart...
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
That's for today, Readers!

And thus began Chai's path to cuckolding... As a self fulfilling prophecy!

Do comment & give feedback!
Like Reply
(15-02-2021, 06:05 PM)neel191298 Wrote: @Saravroman, Super story dear!!!! Absolutely stunning style and script.. You have given so much effort for this story..Its really appreciable. SO much hard work... Read it in one night all chapters...delicious!!!!

Thanks for gifting such a lovely piece.... And yes we want Kajal's Kanthal - special season....

Thanks for the kind words & recognizing the effort, Neel Bro! It gives the impetus to write further!!
Yes, Kaju special session coming for sure!!!
Like Reply
An important note on Fake Pics...

As readers know & I have explicitly stated, All fakes are from internet.

1. Many pics have the fake pic artist name in the pic as a signature logo or such
2. Where name of faker is not in pic, I am trying to find the fake pic artist name to include as pic credits
3. Wherever I cant, I am not able to mention their names

FULL & FULL credit for the fake pics go to the original fake pic artist...
Their skills & effort & time are recognized & appreciated...
Any of these actress based stories in Xossipy or elsewhere will just not be possible without these pics from them...

Namaskar
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Nice story development bro.
[+] 1 user Likes thenameless's post
Like Reply
(15-02-2021, 08:10 PM)thenameless Wrote: Nice story development bro.

Thanks, Bro!
Like Reply
Teaser 015: Chapter VIRATA PARVA coming soon (release date TBD)

This chapter will be very crucial & interesting & clear lot of suspense built up so far!  Cool

Hashtags: #Sammie #Belt&Banana #Nartanasala #Rana #Karma #RevealingChapter

[Image: Capture3.jpg]
Like Reply
Another great update. This time we saw how little mistakes set the foundation of big disasters. Yes, Chai was wrong when he asked THAT question to Sam and he got the well deserved SLAP from Sam. But, we all know the future. It's time to fill the portion between past and future.
I am still confident that Sam - Chai will change their future and will not follow  Gau-Kaju disaster life. David and Rana are prime suspects who may turn Dutiful Wife into a Exhibitionist woman. BUT, as a reader, I think you are showing these 3 people to divert attention from REAL person. I don't know who is REAL ####, but I think he is neither Rana or David. These 2 bastards can easily destroy Chai-Sam life, but as we saw, #### never fucked her. I feel like he is saving Sam from people like David and Rana. Well, those are my assumptions.

LONDON LUND : I laughed so hard, when I read this. I really like the way you describe your characters. "Chutiya Chai", "Demanding David", "LONDON LUND".. Great..

[+] 2 users Like Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
@Silverstone93's comments are as much as enjoyable as the story itself.. Really so dedicated and attentive reader!!
[+] 1 user Likes neel191298's post
Like Reply
(16-02-2021, 04:19 PM)neel191298 Wrote: @Silverstone93's comments are as much as enjoyable as the story itself.. Really so dedicated and attentive reader!!

Totally agree, Neel Bro! He brings so much spice & interest & enthusiasm into this thread!

He is the only one who takes up all the Vikram-Betaal challenges too! Smile
Like Reply
(16-02-2021, 03:08 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Another great update. This time we saw how little mistakes set the foundation of big disasters. Yes, Chai was wrong when he asked THAT question to Sam and he got the well deserved SLAP from Sam. But, we all know the future. It's time to fill the portion between past and future.
I am still confident that Sam - Chai will change their future and will not follow  Gau-Kaju disaster life. David and Rana are prime suspects who may turn Dutiful Wife into a Exhibitionist woman. BUT, as a reader, I think you are showing these 3 people to divert attention from REAL person. I don't know who is REAL ####, but I think he is neither Rana or David. These 2 bastards can easily destroy Chai-Sam life, but as we saw, #### never fucked her. I feel like he is saving Sam from people like David and Rana. Well, those are my assumptions.

LONDON LUND : I laughed so hard, when I read this. I really like the way you describe your characters. "Chutiya Chai", "Demanding David", "LONDON LUND".. Great..

1. There is so much that will happen between Season 2 & 8 - remember Masters Program in MIMS - that's one of them  Cool

2. A clue - don't come to any finality about Gau-Kaju marital life yet! A further clue - this is tied to the title of the story!

3. On the choice of names... thanks for noticing... yes, I try to rhyme them...
AA (Anaconda Aslam), BB (Bhikari Baba), CC (Conniving Cousin / Chutiya Chai), DD (Demanding David)
Like Reply
Teaser 016: Next Chapter 'Yummy Yasmine' coming on 17th

#Rana #NoseFetish #ReflectBack #HansikaMotwani #Bull

Rana's Nose Fetish
[Image: nose-fetish.jpg]
Like Reply
a small update coming in about an hour or so...
Like Reply
Chapter 34 - Yummy Yasmine {Season 2 Episode 5, Time: past}

Introducing Hansika Motwani as Yummy Yasmine, the Air Hostess in Rana's flight

[Image: hansu-4.jpg][Image: Capture1.jpg]

Chai goes home in late night again! Samantha is still in the sourest of moods!
Such terrible timing for Rana to come, Chai rues!

My spirits are not good too & Gautam’s incident is still haunting me!
Sam is still mad and is not talking to me properly!
And, Rana is a Psychiatrist & can easily make out our behavior & feelings.
This was his real fear! That his marital tiffs & personal ongoing would be known to a third person!
Oh god! Hope these 2 days of his stay are over soon!
Rana is a distant cousin & not so close to Chai!
In fact, Chai is not close to anyone other than Amala & Sam!

Chai initiates a conversation with Sam…

Chai: Sam!
Sam: (looks at him) no words
Chai: Sam, I am really sorry! That day was so crazy! I am sorry for asking you that bad question. Can we please get back together? I am so sorry. Rana is coming and I do not want him to know about all our problems.
Sam: So that is your worry, Chai! About Rana! Not me!
Chai: Sam, come on! I said sorry 100 times. I am ready to say 1000 times.
Sam: (looks at him quietly)
Chai: Sam, can we please?
Sam: Chai, I am still in shock. I still cannot forget that insulting question. How can I … ? How can you even think I would … ?
Chai: Sam lets not start fighting again. Can we move on, sweetu? Please…
Sam: Don’t worry Chai. I will behave normally in front of your cousin. That’s all you care for. Anything else?
Chai: (silently looks at her for a minute) I will pick him from airport tomorrow. Shall I bring something from outside for dinner?
Sam: No Chai. I will manage. He is non-veg?

Yes! RANA was non-veg… in every sense of that word…

(A couple of hours later… Rana… in flight… seated in first class…)
[Image: rana-flight.jpg]

Rana thoughts were fully on Samantha. He is so infatuated with Samantha.
He is having his bourbon whisky and imagining Sam’s body!
Her innocent face. Her cute expressions. Those juicy lips. Her dark black catchy eyes.
Her nose. Her perfect nose. Her nose piercing. Aaahh!

[Image: sam-face.jpg]

This was the limit for Rana. His London Lund (cock) was stirring in his silky undies.

Rana has a fetish for sexy noses.

With all his pursuits & preys, he would lick their noses for minutes together. Even bite them a bit…
Put his tongue into their nose… Even enjoy their discomfort with these kind of actions…

Now he is rubbing his cock over his pants… So boldly in a flight… in broad day light…

With his partners he would rub his cock on their beautiful noses very roughly and sometimes even aggressively push it on their nostril… 
They would be even afraid for a moment if he would ‘nose fuck’ them and he would give an evil laugh…
He would also get them to smell his armpits, then his pubic area pushing them deep into his pubic hair, letting them enjoy his musky man smell.
He would then have them smell his cock and even his sweaty balls and in his heights of sexual excitement even push them further down…
He would have them to rub his cum all over their face and into their nose to and smell his smelly cum.

Rana nose/smell fetish acts with his partners
[Image: nose-fet-1.jpg][Image: nose-fet-2.jpg]

[Image: nose-fet-3.jpg][Image: nose-fet-4.jpg]

He was now imagining doing all his with Samantha…
His cock was restless… He half opened his zip and put a finger inside to stroke his cock slightly…

Sirrrrr…. It was Yasmine (Hansika)… His airhostess…
[Image: airh1.jpg]

He looked and realized she was standing there and that she noticed him putting a finger inside his zip…
He did not panic…
He gestured her to come closer…
He nervously came near him…
Closer… He said… His voice was authoritative…
Robotically cam closer to him…
He took his fingers which seconds ago was inside his zip on his undies and ran it on her softest cheeks…
All the while maintain his smile… His evil smile…

So dirty.... This is Rana for you...

Hansika is shocked and does not know how to react...

Your name again?

Yasmine, Sir…

He remembered her name… He was just intentionally playing a mind game on her… a power game, actually…

Oh! Yasmine! Yummy!
Like Reply
Rana: Yasmine, I don’t think I am satisfied with your services… I may have a comment or two to tell to your senior stewardess.
Yasmine was a newbie and Rana had sensed this already… And hence his words of blackmail… Yasmine was just staring blankly...

Just then the senior stewardess came by. She noticed Yasmine talking nervously to Rana.
And she asked Rana “Sir is everything to your comfort?”
Rana just smiled. Stayed silent for a minute…
Then he says "if I have any complaints I will find you for sure…"
And smiled again.
She then turned to Yasmine and said, “Make sure you take good care of Sir. He is our most valuable frequent flier member”
Yasmine says “Sure Madam. I am taking care of whatever Sir is asking.”

Senior stewardess telling Yasmine to take good care of Rana
[Image: hansu-senior.jpg]

After the senior stewardess left, Rana smiled at Yasmine
Rana: so… you are going to take care of my needs?
As he is saying this he is stroking her face with his dirty finger again… the finger which was on his cock earlier...
Yasmin: Sirrrr
Rana: Do not worry. I will not harm your career. But you will have to satisfy me. Do you understand?
Yasmine: Yesss Sirr
Rana: And I will give you full satisfaction too
(and he is grinning mischievously and laying his charms)
Yasmine: Sirrr
Rana: Are you not tired? Don’t you want to take a break?
Yasmine: Yes Sir
(now he was working his devil charms on her)
Rana: I am a doctor specializing in physiotherapy
(the first part was true, second part wasn’t – he was a psychiatrist)
Yasmine: (impressed) Nice Sir! I can see you work in a specialized profession
Rana: Yes, I am specialized. I noticed your walking earlier. You have a couple knots in your body that I can take care of

Yasmine understood where he was getting at...
[Image: hansu-2.jpg]

Rana: Don’t you want to relax? Don’t you want me to use my special skills on you?
Yasmine: (almost voluntarily) Yes Sir
Rana: Don’t you want me to help you?
(he is now trying to showcase as if he is the one doing her a favor)
Yasmine: Yes Sir. Please help me.

Within 10 minutes, he was with Yasmine in the flight attendants area…

Yasmine: (hushedly) Sirrrr…. You said massageeee… Why are you removing my skirt???
Rana: Shut up Bitch!
Rana roughly pulled her skirt down… Her panties too…
He removed his zip and got his pants & undies down in a quick push down…
His roaring London Lund stood in full glory
Hansika is marveled at its length. It was even bigger than the pilots cock…

[Image: hansu.jpg]

He turns her to the other side and shoves his fingers into her cunt and finger fucks her for a good 2 minutes… 
This was to make sure her cunt is ready to take his lengthy cock… She seemed to be ready since she was already dripping wet…
Then he put his hands on her mouth and entered her fully in one forceful stroke…

[Image: tumblr.gif]

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…. She yelled… But was muffled… Since he was clasping her mouth…
He continued full impaling her in long strokes and got int a rhythm…
He still had his hands on her mouth… And was fucking for 5 minutes…

[Image: flight-1.jpg][Image: flight-2.jpg]

Again, images of Samantha came in front of him…
He was fucking a beautiful girl, Yummy Yasmine, but had his mind else where… on another beauty… Samantha…
Like many men, he imagines a far away beauty when there is a gorgeous babe right in front of him…

[Image: hansu-3.jpg]

Just thinking about Samantha made him reach the verge of climax.
He gave a few more forceful strokes and whispered in her ears… "I am going to cum bitch!"
Yasmine removed his hands on her mouth and said “sir please. Don’t cum in my pussy. I am in fertile days”
Rana laughed… He basically didn’t care…
He put his hands back on her mouth and face one final push and cummed deep in her fertile internal chamber…
Yasmine climaxed too… for the second time… first was when he finger fucked her…
They took a step back from each other… came to a bit of normal breathing… and tidied up themselves…

Again… Suddenly… He roughly turned her around once more…
Yasmine was too shocked… Not again, Sir… please… its too risky…
But, his intention was different… He put a wonderfully crafted gold chain with a precious stone pendant over her neck…
Yasmine is too surprised… she could instantly see it is very expensive…
Her lucky day… This crazy traveler gave her the fuck of her life, even though it was brief…
And now this very precious chain…

Thus, Rana spent his flight time imagining Samantha & fucking Yummy Yasmine!
Like Reply
Readers, hope you liked this Episode that was UP IN THE AIR! 

1. Did you find Hansika role as Yasmine to be Yummy? Anyone wants to see Hansika in further episodes???
2. Does you also have nose fetish or smell fetishes? Share your fantasies!

I thought of giving a small update & ended up posting the entire episode which I said I will post on 17th!

Delivered as promised!  Cool

Let know your comments & feedback!!!
Like Reply
Chapters index updated - Chapters

Also check out - special design index
Like Reply
Very well build up for Rangeela Rana. He is a psychiatrist and it will be easy for him to find the reason behind Sam's bad mood. If Sam tells the real reason behind her bad mood, Rana can use it to trap her. 2 days is more than enough time for Rana to show his charm to Sam. Chai's brain might imagine weird situations when Sam and Rana stays at home all day.

Hansika as Yummy Yasmine was awesome. I want more of Yasmine. She looks cute and her appearance was refreshing. It was sad that she got banged by an asshol like Rana. Her episode was very good and it shows how great Rana is at making girls fall for him. An unknown air hostess fell for his tricks and get banged and creampied. You can use her for future reference too. Lots of things can be done with her. A hottie like her should not be wasted.

Nose fetish is somewhat new for me. I know about this fetish, but hardly read about it. I am looking forward how Rana fulfills his nose fetish. Among all the fetishes I know, foot fetish is #1.
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply