Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
Me and My Wife Fantasy
Any couple in the USA, visiting Vegas in December. Ping us tamilcplusa;
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bisexual here, ping me on hangout
rahulkhushboo25;
Like Reply
Apni bv ko pahale bikini me goa me ghumaya. Bhukhe lode usko ankhe fadkar dekh rahe the.
Fir ek massager se massage karvai
Sale ne puri nangi karke ragada bv ko
Maja aa gaya
[+] 3 users Like Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
(19-11-2019, 09:17 AM)TamilCplUSA Wrote: Any couple in the USA, visiting Vegas in December. Ping us tamilcplusa;

Ping us
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You got one life, live your dreams.
Married hubbies, especially if in US, chat? Hangout: nricpl007;
Like Reply
(28-09-2020, 10:07 AM)Kam1nam2 Wrote: Apni bv ko pahale bikini me goa me ghumaya. Bhukhe lode usko ankhe fadkar dekh rahe the.
Fir ek massager se massage karvai
Sale ne puri nangi karke ragada bv ko
Maja aa gaya

Pls share more details of your massage experience
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
(29-09-2020, 08:17 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: Pls share more details of your massage experience

20 sal ka londa tha massager 
Usko hotel par bulavaya tha. Bv bra penty me leti usne kaha tha 40 mnt massage karega 
Par chit ko dekhkar 2 ghante ghista raha. Bhosdi ko pura nanga karke masla 
Chut sali itni garam ho gai ki yadi me vaha nahi hota to chud hi jati usase
[+] 3 users Like Kam1nam2's post
Like Reply
One summer night at around 11.30 pm, i started feeling my wife in sleep. Lights were off and all windows of hall were open. After we got nude, i noticed that windows were open. I told my wife about , the same. She relied that its so dark leave it. Some vehicle with lights passed by, there was nothing to hide. She was so wet. Don't know someone watched us. But it was one of rare things from my wife. Really enjoyed it.
[+] 5 users Like rv123's post
Like Reply
we are looking more of our users experiences here
Like Reply
(13-11-2019, 04:10 AM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: Bisexual Male here .. if any bisexual hubby available can message me

Yes
Like Reply
Most famous thread of Xossip is welcoming to all again to reproduce that same mystery
Like Reply
Most hottest thread is waiting for more updates
[+] 1 user Likes Ayns's post
Like Reply
This thread takes me back to my honeymoon in Goa.. long ago.

Not my wife's fantasy, but yes we were at fort aguada for sight seeing.
My wife was wearing a short skirt with a halter top, like what newly weds do on their honeymoon.
Now coz of the wind, her skirt was flying up again and again.. she was trying to get it in proper shape, when I noticed a group of young boys , maybe college boy age, were continuously staring at her... N everytime the skirt would fly, they'd laugh n giggle. She saw that too, n felt a little uncomfortable...
Somehow even I got a little horny seeing her skirt flying and her fair white voluptuous thighs exposed every second. So i took my wife , towards the higher point on the fort, besides a wall, and started kissing her.
Since we were on our honeymoon, she too was horny and we started kissing and fondling each other.. to my surprise, those bunch of boys were actually following us, and seeing us in that position, stood still in 1 corner and just watched us.
Little later, i got so horny looking at this, i decided to let those young boys have some more peek into my wife . Slowly I pulled down her panties, and strated fingering her...
Trust me, my wife had absolutely no idea, that those boys are watching us.. BUT I KNEW, AND DELIBERATELY EXPOSED MY WIFE'S ASS TO A BUNCH OF LITTLE COLLEGE GOING GUYS

She doesn't know till date, that she must be the reason for those guys masturbation that day .. :-)
[+] 3 users Like Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
super adventure bullstallion.. pls share more of your experiences
Like Reply
Still waiting for more experience from everyone
Like Reply
Any cuck intrested
Like Reply
(06-01-2019, 01:47 AM)karachibanker Wrote: Remembering the nostalgic Xossip and its sane and intelligent community we had back there, i will assume we have the same level of caliber here as well, I would start with sharing one of the experience my wife had with which made us excited as hell, we were roaming near sea area near our apartment in my car, and i wanted  wife to try something daring, since we have a psychological and sexual contract to gain maximum enjoyment in exhibitionism and sexual adventure.
Once we were on the sea road parking and it was late night time, just few people were roaming, there was a beggar boy, must be 13 who came to us for money, i asked him that i will give him money if he looks after people around car while my gf(i pretended her to by gf in front of him) gives me a blowjob, he was first so thrilled and shocked, i assured him that its no big deal and he should do what i said to earn some bucks, he after an innocent smile asked us to take the car a little further where not many people come, i did so, i took the car, opened by side of mirror, since my wife's side had black shades, i asked him to look carefully for people and inform me if he sees anything unusual, so while she was giving me blowjob, i started showing the boy my hard cock and pressed her boobs, for once just to look at us he came to inform us that a malishi is coming from around and we should stop, while saying this he was constantly looking our activity, as i exposed my wife's boobs and my cock and i was fingering my wife's asshole while she was bent towards me, he took a good look at us which made me super excited and i was discharged, all while he was looking, i asked him if he had any tissue or something to wipe which my wife didn't have, he gave me a dirty cloth he had through which i wiped my cock and asked my wife to wipe her ass since i applied salive on her asshole, she laughingly did so, now he was standing with my window for five minutes and enjoying the thrilling experience of his life, i gave the cloth to him and gave him 100 rupees and told him that we will come again too, he was happy and we were satisfied. it was an enthralling experience indeed,

Nice one
Like Reply
(08-01-2019, 12:18 AM)karachibanker Wrote: WOW GREATTTTT
Thanks for your appreciation

once I saw a around 55 years old Mu*l*m tailor fondling gently & creasing my young wife while taking measurement of her blouse.

My wife went to a famous tailor shop of our locality for readjusting her new a bit loose blouse for a upcoming marriage function. 
Blouse was not perfect fit as she wanted, She is very conscious in this matter & got angry when she didn't got expected result.
She again went to tailor shop with me in a late evening. 
She was wearing some other saree that day . She generally wears tight blouses & shows a good amount of tummy, back & navel in saree. She was looking hot at always.
Only that old tailor was there in his shop as he is owner & all other tailors left for their home.
He asked her to remove her pallu to take better measurement again, me wife removed pallu immediately without thinking. She was only in her small hot blouse in front of a old mu*l*m showing everything like full tummy, navel, cleavage & back.

He took her measurement tape over her boos as tightened it over her nipples few times in different ways asking her what measurement she likes.
He also touched her bare back 2-3 times.
After that he told her that measurement is correct but as her new blouse is backless & it have to be worn without bra & earlier also he took measurement over blouse & bra that's why mistake happened.
So he told my wife to go to changing room & wear the new blouse without bra for final measurement.
She shamelessly went & wore new blouse & came out again.
Then the tailor again took measurement & asked her to readjust her boobs, she did in front of him by inserting her hand in blouse but again he told that if she don't mind, he will adjust her boobs. She looked towards me, I showed that I was busy in my phone- then she agreed.
Then he adjusted by putting his dirty hands inside blouse. I am sure he fondled & touched her nipples also as he got a visible hard on between his legs. He again took measurement and asked her choice to re-adjust.

Till then her anger was gone as she got aroused & her heavy eyes, poking nipples & naughty smile showed all.
After that he also asked for her petty-cot which was OK but again she gave measurement without any need & that bastard creased her navel & tummy also.

I enjoyed the show & my bitch also as she is over sensitive & arouses easily.

We went directly to home immediately after she changed to old blouse & had a great fucking session although we didn't talked about the incident instantly but later she told that she enjoyed a lot.

She generally goes with her friend for shopping & I guess she generally gets & enjoys such pleasures.

Later such incident happened twice with her once in a bus and once at a clinic
Super
Like Reply
I had done a little treat for my friend. I had a hardcore with my wife and she and me sleep nude for a while. She was not covering her parts due to warm nature. That time i video called my friend pretend not to show my wife sleeping nude but i switched the camera view. To the shock my friend was jaw dropped and he say I will call you later. That was a nice dare act
Like Reply
My wife has big nipples..went to a water park and people close by can see them. Loved it. 
Made her wear deep neck salwar at tailor and shops
Like Reply
I took my wife to pub without wearingbra and panty and asked her to siton a high chair. She didnt know but gave a nice show of her pussy to lot of guys.
[+] 1 user Likes madona121's post
Like Reply