Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Shruti Haasan Part -- 9

Shruti was shocked with Sonarika's message. It was something beyond she had imagined. She knew that Sonarika was a slut but a complete submission to Bobby was really startling for her. She wanted to know everything from Bobby. Bobby filled Shruti with all the escapades with Sonarika and Divyanka.

Shruti was all fucked up. She wanted her husband to be a man for many women, but she thought that his man is fucking on breeding spree. Shruti knew she was walking on a very thin line. But her pussy was on fire after hearing all the sex talk.

"Bastard, you are on fucking breeding spree." Shruti said, laughing.

"I don't know. It's some monster that takes over me. I just want to hell dominate them and use them for my pleasure. I know I have gone a step ahead." Bobby said, somewhere knowing he has crossed the line.

[Image: -yleyWle0TN8oPHViUALUe_G8M1YWbqgjzroQpu0...GyNs-tZkXK]
"Motherfucker, you enjoy fucking those sluts. You are making them whores. And pumping your cum in their fertile pussy. What line are you talking about?" Shruti said, rubbing his cock.

Bobby's cock was getting hard again.

"Baby, you love to cheat your wife and have these women in your bed. And I the most idiot wife, who loves when her husband goes fucking around. But you don't dare to forget me and my cunt." Shruti said, giving him a hard kiss.

Bobby just nodded. He knew he can't live without Shruti. He picked her up and took to the bedroom. Bobby fucked Shruti again hard, making her cum twice. Bobby came in her pussy. Shruti was hell of tired with the fucking she got. She immediately went to sleep.

[Image: NcCmhPzA1m8IQBMkzqjPB26XZUk4vCrwRwkUeenY...xPifD_niBJ]

On Monday, Bobby reached office and kept the DVD in Anupama's drawer, before her notice that it was missing. Anupama came to office and was as energetic in her work as always. Bobby gave states to her bubby ass and boobs whenever she was not noticing the same.

Anupama found something strange with Bobby and his glares, but continued with her work. Her pussy tingled with the knowledge that Bobby was staring at her ass and boobs. In the evening, Anupama left for the day. Bobby, curiously checked Anupama's drawers, but he didn't find what he was expecting.

As Bobby reached home, he was greeted to the smile, which made her head go merry. Shriya was back from her shopping spree and both entered their apartment lift.

"Good evening Shriya. My dull day has just got brighter. I wish we could have met in the morning." Bobby said honestly.

"Oh my my. So much flattery. Bobby, you know how to make a woman feel happy. And we had a deal. It's Shriya." Shriya said, her smile getting wider.

"I am so sorry. Shriya, Shriya must always be energetic and happy. I really envy him." Bobby said.
[Image: l7GLQAVbQtIIpZ_v9nKMHq2ig0-ZC-47AWZbZbzO...YsCVRWfm_l]

"Shut up Bobby. Don't flatter me so much. How is Shruti? Do come for dinner with Shruti tonight. I am alone at home. Sanjay is on a business trip and my kid is at my mother's place." Shriya said.

"I would love to. Let me check on Shruti and I will let you know." Bobby said and he left with goodbyes.

Bobby entered the house. Shruti was still not at home. He called her but the call was unanswered. After a minute, his phone beeped with a message. It was from Shruti.

'Baby, do you really love me?'

Bobby immediately replied 'I love my slut.'

He got it again -- 'Time to prove it. I am going out to get fucked and drilled hard. Would you have dinner and take care of yourself tonight.'

Bobby knew Shruti was up to something. She loved to make Bobby get fucked up and ultimately horny. He texted back, 'what are you up to slut?'

'Oh poor baby. Jealous? Angry? Call Sonarika or Divyanka. They would love to get your cock in their whore cunts. You may hit them today if you have not already put a baby in them.'

Bobby was furious. Was she really getting nasty with anyone other than him?

'Baby, where are you? I just want you.' Bobby texted.

'Chill bastard. Nidhhi Agerwal, my cousin is in town. She is getting married next month. She needs me for her shopping. I will have dinner with her. You please order something.'

[Image: NzDpKhMCnNYNSprHkNvc9xWj-AYLBZ1CGAuND3tH...QIALisa214]

Bobby gave a relief. Shruti, as always, made Bobby horny as hell.

'Shriya invited us both for dinner today. Let's see. Will have dinner with her.' Bobby texted back.

Bobby changed and got ready to leave to visit Shriya for dinner. His phone beeped with a message

'Motherfucker, enjoy the smile you love to adore. Don't hit on Shriya. She is not a slut like Sonarika or Divyanka. Take a bottle of wine from a fridge. Don't go empty handed.'

Bobby gave a smile and said to himself, 'she is such a bitch'

Bobby took a wine bottle and left for Shriya's abode. Shriya was happy to see Bobby as she opened the door.

Shriya was glowing with a smile. She was still in her saree, hugging her body perfectly, outlining her curvy figure. She was an epitome of classical Indian beauty.

[Image: 7a9OxREFEDE8Pf8N_Q50eek-BX9hHRqbuMaXsTfq...VMGNCxlNGe]

"So nice of you to join today for dinner. Where is Shruti? Is she late?" Shriya asked, letting Bobby come in.

"Oh, she got occupied with her cousin. Some wedding shopping. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to have dinner with the beautiful woman, I know." Bobby said, smiling and handed over the bottle.

"Bobby, I know you love to flatter me. Thanks for the wine, though." Shriya said.

She was blushing from inside though for the remarks. It made her happy.

"Anyone would die to be with such a gorgeous lady. I think you don't want men to fall for you. Don't worry, I will not take you away , even if I would love to." Bobby said, smiling and enjoying the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

"Shut up Bobby. I don't want to feed myself with your flirts, though I am very hungry. I have prepared dinner to feed myself." Shriya said blushing.

Bobby felt like he was in heaven. Bobby helped Shriya with final preparations. Bobby and Shriya had dinner while conversing about each other's life. Bobby just loved Shriya smiling all the time. He wished he could see her smiling as always whenever they meet.

[Image: iGSdm_4IyY_NqhCkf84acho0SjG3eIggJx1s6ENn...yIzb-QsDdH]

Shriya felt happy and loved Bobby's company. She felt lively and being liked and adored by someone. As the dinner got over, both of them settled in the hall, glasses of wine in their hands. The alcohol had somewhat loosened them up, but both were fully conscious and aware about their surroundings.

"Shruti is really lucky to have you." Shriya said.

"Actually, I am lucky to have her. She is a hell of a woman." Bobby said, sipping his wine.

"You are. She is really a hell of a woman." Shriya said, her face was without a smile for the first time for the evening.

Bobby noticed. He remembered Divyanka and her fling with Mr. Malhotra.

"Everyone can't be luckiest to have you. Mr. Malhotra is the luckiest one." Bobby said, pouring more wine in their glasses.

"Bobby, don't start again. At Least, Sanjay doesn't think so." Shriya said, pain in her eyes.

Bobby's heart sank, looking in her eyes. Shriya, immediately looked away as a tear dwelled in it.

[Image: sBS5FQKNTN3Y6EPt2b-HNqa7xrbW-I6SolSzfxn2...kSu6UNjgVG]

"Let's have some music. I hope you are not going to bed early." Shriya said as she played the soothing music.

"Hell no. I am not that idiot to leave the company of the most desirable woman." Bobby said, dancing in his chair.

"A new flattery. It's actually too much Bobby. I am not a desirable woman. A mother of almost a teenager." Shriya said, finishing her wine at a go.

Bobby knew there was a pain behind that smile, which he can adore his lifetime. He got up from the chair and moved behind her.

"Can I be at least lucky to have a dance with the most beautiful woman?" Bobby said.

Shriya turned and faced Bobby, giving a laugh, "Stop your flirts. I am not a good dancer."

"Thank God. I am saved. Otherwise I would have been embarrassed with my ugly dance moves." Bobby said, placing his hand on her waist and pulling her towards him for a dance.

Shriya was a bit surprised but gave a laugh to Bobby's comments.

"You are such a flirt. Shruti must be super jealous when women are around you." Shriya said, dancing slowly in his arms.

"To be very frank, Shruti loves to see me flocking around beautiful women. She is unpredictable." Bobby said, dancing slowly. His both hands were around her waist.

[Image: bS-mTAKjFYzeVOaJTqEHmxrhvP13lx7n3A8eBP_G...U8XX6WboRS]

"What, you are surely lying. I know Shruti is a nutter, but loving other woman flocking around her husband is something else." Shriya said, laughing, her both hands around the neck of Bobby while dancing slowly.

Shriya's smile was back and Bobby was happy to see that. He wanted her to keep smiling. Wine was also getting to her. Her eyes were a bit dreamy as she looked in his eyes.

"She is a nutter. To keep her happy, I flirt with such beautiful women. Otherwise, I stay away from them." Bobby said, pulling Shriya close.

Shriya gave a big laugh.

"You womanizer. You love to be around beautiful women and you are blaming your innocent wife for that." Shriya said looking into his eyes.

Shriya's body was pressing against Bobby's body for the first time. Bobby could feel her boobs placed on her chest and it felt really good.

"See, you finally accepted that you are beautiful and desirable as I am loving to be around you." Bobby said looking in her eyes. His hands were firmly holding her waist.

[Image: dp_jhzLthz5u50GzlGXgXmeEp1VtZESNRSpn6NkB...bodw3EUx8X]

Shriya was silent. She looked away from Bobby and her face was glowing with a smile. She looked back at Bobby, in whose arms she was dancing merrily.

"You make women weak in their knees." Shriya said. Her eyes were dreamy with wine, and maybe due to Bobby's words.

"Beautiful woman makes me behave like this. It's not my fault." Bobby said, pressing her hard on himself.

Shriya loved being pulled on to him. Her pussy tingled with the strong hold on her body by Bobby. She kept looking at Bobby and raised her face close to his face. She wanted him to kiss her. She didn't understand what she was asking for and what would be the implications. Her cunt was getting moist.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bobby kept staring at her as her lips were so close to his and the invitation was too tempting for him. He couldn't control it anymore and placed his lips on her. Shriya's eyes got closed. Her body couldn't protest. She allowed Bobby to keep kissing her. Her mind was asking to get away but her body just didn't allow her to move.

[Image: RVNAVIeZW_vb9x9VcOWGNdDJUMwcFUv23TsSus40...2RqrYwxkHB]

After an eternity, Shriya realized her action. She broke the kiss and moved away from Bobby. Bobby let it go. Shriya was breathing hard. Her mind and body was in total turmoil. She was standing, giving her back to Bobby, analyzing what she had done.

Bobby didn't know what to do. She didn't want to hurt Shriya. It was not a lust. He wanted her to be happy. He was not sure whether Shriya wanted him or not. He relied on his instincts and pulled her towards her from behind.

Her body crashed on him. Her ass hit his cock and her back was resting on his firm chest. She closed her eyes and breathed hard. She didn't protest or utter a word.

Bobby, with her instincts, knew that she was not protesting and wanted to be loved. He pulled her saree's pallu down, revealing her voluptuous boobs caged in her blouse. Her mangalsutra, tied around her neck, was dangling on her boobs. Her boobs were going up and down with her hard breathing.

[Image: 8E3sMX7H7NP94kLKVen8th8KN3-EO0XoZx8H9ihr...OuJVGT1lIb]

He placed his both hands on her open navel. Her soft skin in his hands made his cock swirl in his pants. Shriya left a moan on Bobby's hands holding her open waist firmly.

Shriya pushed her ass back to be rubbed on Bobby's growing cock. Bobby knew for sure that she wanted him. He didn't want to be in a hurry and wanted to make her happy.

He kept dancing slowly, rubbing his cock on her pussy and circling her navel with his fingers. Soft moans were filled in the hall, along with the music. Shriya's eyes were closed, though her face glowed with a smile that took Bobby's heart away.

After a few minutes, Shriya opened her eyes and turned her head back to look at Bobby. She poured her eyes into his.

"Am I really beautiful and desirable? Or you just flatter me." Shriya asked, looking into his eyes.

"I think my cock has already presented its case. I would die for you, smiling and laughing always." Bobby said, smiling at her.

"Hmm, I can feel it. Can you make love to me? I know I am not in the right state of mind, but I need you to love me. My body is on fire." Shriya said, looking away from Bobby.

Bobby, needed no further invitation. He started licking her neck and his one hand slowly started entering her saree to reach her pussy.

[Image: 1GYfT9xltIpE7Bl0FHa8vEwlVH1ogiZvrEnTrCLU...rzkma0NwMu]

Shriya gave a big moan. "Oh my god. Hmmm."

Bobby kept nibbling her neck and his other hand reached her wet panties. He started circling her cunt over and above her panties.

Shriya kept moaning and twisting in his grips. It resulted in rubbing her ass vigorously on Bobby's erect cock.

Shriya felt that she would just cum with his nibbling and touching her pussy.

"You are the most desirable woman and your husband is an idiot and he doesn't want you. I would die happily making love to you." Bobby said in her ears.

He continued his nibbling. His hand entered through her panties and he entered a finger in her soaked pussy.

Shriya came hard just on the entrance of Bobby's finger in her pussy. Her moans were slow but she trembled in his arms. Bobby held her for support.

As her orgasm subsided and her breathing became normal, Bobby picked her up in her arms.

[Image: 42ps6iBjshhvJDppLm4KLIZVAe9wgymIgxK-plqG...k-UYcm-bL-]

"Where are you taking me?" Shriya asked.

"To your bedroom. To show you, how desirable you are." Bobby said.

Shriya didn't utter a word and even her body didn't protest. She wanted to be loved and to be said honestly, fucked hard. To be felt desirable and being an object of someone's lust.

Bobby took her to the bedroom and dropped her on their master bed. Her boobs were dancing to the tunes of her breathing, caged in her blouse. Her mangalsutra, around her neck, lying on her boobs, was making her more desirable.

"Take me please." Shriya uttered slowly.

Bobby smiled at her and dived on her luscious body. He started undressing her slowly, kissing her entire body. Shriya was just moaning and loved every bit of it.

Shriya was fully naked and her body was an epitome of a beauty. Bobby quickly got undressed and his throbbing cock was standing in full erection. Shriya smiled, looking at his cock.

[Image: sWgfpJzEyCSnh1aH3y5u6X_Tax_isozvge78BV_F...ANsQQ8MxAF]
Bobby dives his face in her glowing cunt. Shriya didn't expect it. Her mouth went wide open. He pussy was never being licked by anyone.

"What are you doing? Oh my god. Oh my god. It's gross. No one has gone down there." Shriya shouted, twisting wildly on the bed, trying to get away.

Bobby held her hips tightly, not allowing her to disengage. Bobby kept lapping at her wet hairy pussy. She started moaning really hard. The feeling was completely new to her and she was shaking uncontrollably.

Bobby kept nibbling his tongue in her cunt and it sent the sensations, she ever imagined. Her entire body was shaking and she was again on the verge of orgasm.

Her body wanted it more. She placed her both hands on his head and pushed his face hard on her pussy. She came hard and her nectar was flowing, directly on Bobby's face.

"Oh.... Oh.... It feelllllssssss... Oh my god. Oh my god.... What are you doing to me.... Itssssss wonderfullllllll....... Cummmmmmminnnnggggggggg." Shriya kept moaning as her orgasm was going on for a while.

[Image: yM_um1cBImyAiwtjLuOLDIHULEwCMErteZCGXp83...N6tLij25SB]

Bobby kept drinking the nectar and she came like a flooding river, whose dams are broken after a very long restraint. Shriya kept pressing his head hard on her flowing pussy.

Finally, Shriya's orgasm subsided and she let go of Bobby's head. She came to her senses.

"Oh I am so sorry Bobby. I got carried away. Did I hurt you? What you did down there. I have never come so hard. I am so sorry." Shriya said getting up and looking at Bobby.

"I had the best nectar today. It was more intoxicating than that damn wine. I would love to keep drinking down there." Bobby said.

Shriya just blushed and kept looking at him.

Bobby pushed her down on the bed, to make her lye on bed and Bobby bent on her, placing his cock on her pussy entrance, to fuck her in missionary position.

"You are the most desirable woman, I have ever met." Bobby said and entered her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh. Oh my god. Hmmmmm." Shriya moaned loudly. Her face was showing bliss. It glowed with her earlier orgasm and the pleasure of cock throbbing in her pussy.

[Image: BAFOZS-dQ9QM0NTPRbIk2Ir9IiRS_hSavWmwR_3b...DvwZBomtF_]

"Damn, you are such a tight woman. It's tighter than a virgin. Oh fuckkk. How come a baby came out from such a tight pussy?" Bobby said pushing harder in her unused tight pussy.

"Ohhhh..... You are tearing me. I am not used to having such a thick penis. In fact, I am not used to taking anything down there, since a very long time." Shriya said, a sweet pain, rising in her whole body.

She felt as if someone was taking her virginity again. And this time, it was pleasurable.

"Fuck you woman. You are just wonderful. Your cunt is sucking my cock so hard."

Shriya blushed and smiled. She was not used to hearing the words like 'cock, cunt, pussy.'

Bobby noticed it and shouted again, "I think your depraved cunt will suck in my cock dry."

These words made Shriya hornier. She wanted to get fucked hard now. Bobby could see lust in her eyes, but she just moaned.

"Tell me what do you want Shriya? Tell me." Bobby said, started moving his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

[Image: 31FnNgdZooSmXvwHzCZFSNMe_mbA1dae6jtYItO5...ew8_6m8jcF]

Shriya just kept moaning and looking lustfully at him.

"Tell me Shriya, do you want my cock to pound your pussy hard? Do you want to ram it deep till your fucking womb?" Bobby said, making her talk dirty.

Shriya was moving, below Bobby's thrust like a wild cat. She was never being talked dirty while having sex. It was arousing her like a lava building up in her pussy. She wanted to be seen as an object of lust. Getting fucked as a desirable sex object.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Finally her restraint broke. She shouted, "Fuckk me with your monster cock. Ram it in my pussssyyyyy. Ohhhhhhh.... Hraderrrrrrrr."

Bobby got what he wanted. Shriya was now loving the fucking she was getting.

Bobby kept pounding her for a very long time. Shriya kept talking dirty. She kept shouting at Bobby, looking into her eyes, to pound her harder and harder.

Shriya cam, twice on his cock. The bed sheets were completely soaked. Bobby was also on the verge. His thrusts became long and hard.

Shriya sensed it. She whispered to Bobby, "Cum in me, you stud. I want it deep down there. My tubes are tied. Just cum in me. Fuckkkk. I want it."

[Image: YXfLJrURE8BYer9khZn4yIS5dN5vQnhusBpZwld2...RbO63D4mZl]

Bobby increased his thrusts and came deep in her protected pussy. Her floodgates opened once again and she came again for the night.

Completely exhausted, both laid in each other's arms. Shriya was satisfied like never before. Her eyes closed and she slumbered in a deep sleep. Her blissful face was glowing. Bobby tried to capture that bliss in his eyes and heart.

Bobby got up quietly. He covered her naked body with a blanket and left the house, getting dressed.

He looked at his watch to notice that he was very late. He reached his abode to find the door open. Bobby entered the house to find Shruti and her cousin Nidhhi, were sitting on the sofa, verifying their shopping items.

As soon as he entered, Nidhhi got up from the sofa and hugged Bobby tight. Bobby was startled for such a sudden attack. Her boobs crashed on her chest. Bobby looked at Shruti. She gave a smirk.

[Image: uiY2PI8hvWICL2ZGHHo_lv43HVTuVxgWVSCiezfS...fXBiBnz9tR]

Nidhhi took quite a time to show her affection. Finally Bobby was released from Nidhhi's hug.

"How are you jiju (brother in law)? It's been a very long time. Do you even recognize me?" Nidhhi said, jostling with energy. She was uncomfortably too close to Bobby.

"Off course, how I cannot remember you. How are you? I hope you are done with the shopping." Bobby said, looking at Nidhhi.

He remembers meeting her once, but faintly. She looked gorgeous. Her boobs and ass were too big, considering her body frame. It would attract any man's stares.

"Not yet. Need some more things to buy. So, I stayed back. It will be fun to stay with you and Shruti. Oh you look tired jiju? You smell funny." Nidhhi said, her eyes scanning Bobby.

[Image: uskHwROAuojM5I81G7FnJYXaUtb8vQqYk5J4BKcB...n7cV2VMOCJ]

Bobby took a back. Did he smelled sex? And if yes, did Nidhhi recognize it? She is too young for it.

Shruti looked at Bobby and rescued him from Nidhhi. As she closed down to him, she had a suspicion and gave an intense look to Bobby.

Bobby knew, Shruti has got the hint. He smiled back. Shruti smirked and hugged him.

"Bastard, did you even nailed Shriya? You are impossible" Shruti whispered in his ear, rubbing his cock for a second.

[Image: 8Tq625kRvSYHwV_l3be2TuNTaZyS-rzcntSttctU...e8ldc5Twor]

"Bastard, did you even nail Shriya? You are impossible" Shruti whispered in his ear, rubbing his cock for a second.
Like Reply
Part - 10

Bobby looked at Shruti like an innocent child, whose prank has been caught up. Shruti gave a poker face to Bobby.

Nidhhi caught hold of Bobby's hand and pulled him to sit down on the sofa, next to her.

"Jiju, I want you to be there for my wedding preparations and celebrations, at least a week before the wedding day. No excuses." Nidhhi said.

"A week. Will surely try. Can't assure you, right now." Bobby said.

"Oh Jiju, you need a lot of persuasion. No worries, I have some time down here to persuade you. And jiju, I am damn good at it." Nidhhi said, placing her hand on his upper thigh and squeezing hard enough to make Bobby jump in his seat.

"Yes Nidhhi. I think you need to persuade him hard. I will help you to persuade him. He can't deny her saali (sister in law)." Shruti said.

Bobby gave a look to Shruti to stop it. Shruti smirked as if trying to avenge him.

"I always wanted to meet you after Shruti got married. But never got the chance. I always wanted to know how you could tame my wild sister. Now I have got a chance to know it." Nidhhi said, blinking her eyes.

[Image: zEUHsy8Y30p3AlS7eGWgr497hVNYsp1Wwa55I6iw...wNRWQbX-Uc]

Bobby was worried that he was being taken to dangerous territory and the hunter was too sharp.

Bobby excused himself to get a shower and change. Shruti and Nidhhi continued their plans for tomorrow's planning. As soon as he entered the bathroom, Bobby couldn't believe that his cock was semi hard. What is getting into him? Why can't he keep his cock down around the women? For god sake, Nidhhi is Shruti's cousin.

As Bobby came out from the shower, only a towel tucked around his waist, he was startled to see Nidhhi sitting on the bed. She whistled at Bobby.

"Someone help me. Jiju, you are damn hot. Shruti must be having a difficult time to keep clothes on her body." Nidhhi said, grinning.

"Does your entire family talk the same? Girl, manners." Bobby said, trying to look for his clothes.

"Same genes. Hot man makes women in our family go weak in the knees." Nidhhi giggled.

"Can understand. I know such one." Bobby said, waiting for Nidhhi to leave.

"Don't give me that look. I am leaving. I came to ask you, whether you would like to have coffee? Do you prefer sweet and mild? Or strong and hot?" Nidhhi said seductively.

"Strong and hot." Shruti said, coming into the room.

"Bobby, be decent enough in front of my cousin. Roaming around in just a towel." Shruti said, mocking anger in her voice.

"I have no complaints." Nidhhi said, giggling, and left the room for husband and wife to talk.

"Bastard, keep your cock in pants. Or I would need to lock it up. It is looking for too many adventures." Shruti said, pulling away Bobby's towel.

"Hey, what are you doing? Nidhhi must be outside." Bobby said covering his cock.

"Fucker, definitely you would love her to watch your cock. Don't behave so innocent." Shruti said.

[Image: LsWuEjlVJDaRFip_fOsiVkjT9pst8-80PiSVK48z...wnRSpJZI5O]

"Please Shruti, at least let me close the door." Bobby said, moving to the door to shut it.

As Bobby closed in, he saw Nidhhi peeping from the hall. Her mouth went wide open to see Bobby naked, his one hand covering his cock and other shutting the door. A mere glimpse of a second made Bobby embarrassed.

"Slut, she was outside, peeping at our room." Bobby said facing her.

Shruti gave a big laugh.

"Her lucky day then. Or should I say unlucky. Because now, you might want to rip apart her pussy too." Shruti said.

[Image: uM3maGiXcjy_pw26jjr8SmLcrn240V1TB89XWPvf...sMLp_3FsRG]

"What, she is your cousin. She is about to get married." Bobby said, trying to look for his clothes from the cupboard.

"Mother fucker, your cock wants a pussy to fuck. Then it doesn't matter, whose it is. How did you end up banging Shriya? She doesn't seem to be a slut." Shruti said.

"Definitely, she is not a slut. But she needs to be loved, fucked and felt desirable. Mr. Malhotra is the most idiotic person." Bobby said, getting his clothes.

Shruti took away clothes from Bobby. She went down on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Bobby didn't expect it, where Nidhhi is just outside the room. However, Bobby knew that Shruti's actions can never be predicted.

Bobby's semi hard cock came to life in Shruti's mouth. It was gaining its full glory.

Shruti withdrew her talented mouth from Bobby's cock.

"Tell me how you were able to bang Shriya and how many times did she cum?" Shruti said in a hurry and got back to work her mouth on his cock.

"Fuck, slut, you are impossible." Bobby said, as Shruti's mouth galloped almost the entire cock.

"Oh, bitch, you are the best cock sucker, I have seen. Fuckkkk. I didn't expect to bang Shriya. But something happened. Fucckkk. It just clicked. She wants to be desirable again. She wants to be an object of lust. Fuckkkkkkk. You are an amazing bitch." Bobby narrated, breathing hard.

Shruti deep throated Bobby as a reward and signaled to continue.

[Image: TL6auXpJtoYuspUwuZr1H92WZj46cbw7WUsTa4w2...36wS2xEK_O]

"The wine made her lose her inhabitation. Mr. Malhotra, that bastard, completely ignores her. She wanted to be taken. Oh, my god. Oh my god, you please continue. She asked me to take her. Fuckkkkk... I went down on her and made her cum. Fuckkkk. She came as her flood gates opened after decades." Bobby said.

Shruti removed Bobby's cock from her mouth. It was glistening with her saliva. She started stroking his cock with her one hand and her own pussy with her other hand.

"Fuckk. Bastard, you will down on me tonight to make my flood gates open and completely dry. You understand fucking cheating bastard. Continue." Shruti shouted.

"Ohhhh.... I am close. Then I threw her on bed and fucked her brains out. She was reluctant to talk dirty but it made her horny. Finally, her restraint broke and she started talking dirty. Duck, she is a hell of a woman. She came thrice on my cock and I filled her pussy. Fuckkkk. I am close... yes baby." Bobby said, on the verge of coming.

Shruti suddenly withdrew his hand from the cock and kept him hanging.

"Bastard, your cock has made a habit to fill other women's pussy. Mother fucker, you want a child at every neighbour's house?" Shruti said, breathing hard as her orgasm was denied.

"You bitch, I was about to cum. Fuckkkk. Finish me off." Bobby shouted. He didn't care that Nidhhi was outside.

"You deserve it honey. You don't dare to cum till I tell you. And, I think coffee might be ready. Strong and Hot, doesn't it." Shruti said, smirking.

She opened the door and left. Bobby's cock was standing erect. He surely can't go out taking his pole hanging in his pants. He desperately started bringing it down.

"Bitch, she likes to torment me." Bobby said to himself.

Bobby managed to come out of the bedroom after a few minutes, where his erection subsided to the extent to make it presentable. However, a good observer could notice his meat in his paints, outlining the boundaries.

Nidhhi handed him the coffee.

"You should taste me, jiju. I mean my coffee. Hot and strong." Nidhhi said slowly in his ears.

[Image: 5c7_EimU-n2Ff_lbKUPn4RFRog9o2GOoe9EbcIyD...2Tp1gDil3r]

Bobby didn't want any more teasing for the day. He looked at Shruti. Shruti's own pussy was tingling due to earlier escapades.

Bobby settled on the sofa with a mug of coffee. Nidhhi, immediately sat beside him. Bobby knew that Nidhhi would make it more miserable for him. Shruti took a seat opposite to them

Nidhhi started conversing with Bobby generally. She behaved like a teenager, having her crush in front of her. She giggled and swirled all the time. At every giggle, she placed her hand on Bobby's thighs, much higher, making it further more difficult for Bobby's cock, not to roar.

Shruti was enjoying Bobby's predicament.

After letting Nidhhi play with him for a while, Shruti asked, "How was your day honey? You looked tired."

Bobby gave a relief. He thought finally his wife came to his rescue and will get an excuse to retire to the bedroom.

"Yea, a hard working day. Got very tired. My body is aching." Bobby said spontaneously.

"Oh my poor baby. He works so hard. Let me sit in your lap. Your legs will feel better.'' Shruti said, giving a cunning smile.

Bobby was shocked. He wished to kill her. He could never win to her cruelty.

He just managed to say, "No baby, it's fine."

But Shruti was already up from her seat and sat down in Bobby's lap. Her ass, purposefully pressing hard on his cock.

Nidhhi, understood Shruti's intentions. She didn't want to lose the opportunity to torment her jiju. She got up and went behind the sofa. She placed her both hands on Bobby's shoulders from back.

"I massage really good jiju. I will surely make you stress free." Nidhhi said, massaging his shoulder.

"Oh, no need for that Nidhhi. I will just need a good sleep." Bobby said, knowing he was in big trouble.

"Oh baby, her hands do magic. You will not be able to resist her honey." Shruti said, moving back on his growing cock.

"Hmm. But, why bother her?" Bobby said, trying to control his erection.

"Oh come on jiju? Am I not a family? Saali is always half wife. It is my duty to serve you well." Nidhhi said, grinning.

Nidhhi's massage was getting a bit sensuous as her hands were roaming on Bobby's neck and chest, inside his shirt.

"Rightly said Nidhhi. It's difficult to satisfy Bobby. I may not be enough. Your expertise is needed." Shruti said, literally moving in his lap to rub his erect cock with her ass.

"Hmm. But, she must be tired too?" Bobby tried his best to get released from the torment.

"Oh jiju, saali can never be tired of her jiju. She is ever ready for whatever her jiju wants, wherever and whenever. I will not deny you anything, my handsome jiju." Nidhhi said, rubbing her hands all over his chest.

It was not impossible for Bobby. His cock was literally poking in Shruti's ass, trying to enter it.

"Nidhhi, don't commit to him. You don't know how demanding he is. It's not easy to satisfy his demands. He makes me wear out completely, still I doubt whether he is satisfied or not?" Shruti said, rubbing him.

[Image: Kjrumd_rswdTOnJHjQP3ODtEROe4d73_K5qn7owb...u-bZtK6Sdy]

Bobby just wished to kill his wife.

"Shut up Shruti." Bobby said, really frustrated with the torture.

"Oh jiju. Try me out. I will fully satisfy all your demands. Will not object to anything. You will not have any complaints. And it would be a good practice for me before marriage. I should know how to fulfill all the demands." Nidhhi said with a lust in her eyes. Her panties were fully wet.

"Ahh. I know you will be a good wife and will take care of your husband. Just like Shruti does. She is the best, one could ever ask for. I love her for whatever she does to me. Even if it means taking my toll." Bobby said, trying to hold Shruti still.

Shruti felt pity for Bobby. She thought enough of the torment. She stopped moving.

"Nidhhi, could you get me a glass of water. I am suddenly thirsty." Shruti said, looking back to Nidhhi.

Nidhhi was disappointed. She knew that she was getting into Bobby. She looked at Shruti annoyingly. But didn't argue. She left to get water from the kitchen.

Shruti got up from Bobby's lap. His pole was standing fully erect. It had a pre cum mark on his trouser. Bobby covered it with the pillow. Shruti grinned and gave a peck of kiss to Bobby.

Nidhhi was back with water.

"I think my thirst will be quenched with something else." Shruti smirked to Nidhhi.

"You are such a bitch." Nidhhi said slowly in Shruti's ears.

"Dear, I had made all the arrangements in the guest room. Let me know if you require anything, except my husband." Shruti said, grinning, in her ears.

"You both grin and behave as if I don't exist. What are you both discussing?" Bobby asked.

"Nothing baby. It's all girl talk." Shruti said, again grinning.

"Oh my jiju. I can never ignore you. Good night. Have fun. I am just beside your room, if you get stressed again." Nidhhi said, bending to him, giving a kiss on his cheeks. Her boobs jiggled in front of his face.

[Image: qgMtxYbhepTMpUvZW_vk0JZ082Z_7GMNw-sWYfuT..._jX9vxmsYJ]

Bobby's jaws dropped and he couldn't utter a word. Nidhhi left to her room. Shruti pulled Bobby from the seat immediately.

"Hunk, get your fucking tongue and cock ready. I am going to cum in a record time." Shruti said, literally pulling her man to the bedroom.

Shruti started undressing, before reaching the bedroom. She was naked in no time. Her luscious body on display.

"Get your fucking mouth on my dripping cunt. You are on for good nectar to quench your thirst." Shruti ordered Bobby.

Bobby didn't need another order. He pounced on her pussy and started sucking it hard.

"Fucckkkkkkk. My bastard fuckingggg hubbbbyyyyy... Make your wife cummmmmmm." Shruti moaned, her cunt already on the edge.

Bobby kept swirling his tongue in her labia. Shruti started twisting and turning. Bobby held her tight.

Shruti held his head tight and started choking him as her orgasm erupted within no time.

"Fuckkkkkkkk. Cummmmminngggggg. Takkkkeeeeee ittttttttt youuuuuu fuckkkkkerrrr." Shruti came hard in his mouth.

[Image: hPGFeXcCL9QbsT7_lCqrfBsH0fnEEUaH3Fck_d-B...Jhj7u5PRq9]

Bobby kept fucking her cunt with his tongue as it lead to last her orgasm longer.

"Bastarddddd, please stop. You will kill me.... Ohhhhhhh.... Fucckkkkkk." Shruti came once again.

Bobby started drinking her nectar. Shruti took a while to settle down. She was sweating and breathing hard.

"Bastard, do you want to kill me? It was intense." Shruti said, laughing.
Like Reply
"Bitch, you can't leave me so early. Your pussy needs drilling for lifetime." Bobby said and got naked.

His cock standing tall, to get rammed in Shruti's cunt.

"Stud, take your wife's whore cunt and tear it apart with your horse dick." Shruti's lust was beyond control.

Nidhhi was standing at the door and listening to Shruti's moans and curses. Her cunt was dripping juices. She has removed her panty and her two fingers were already working in her pussy.

[Image: 2zBpOqOrHkkG6V9XfQDIh9K117zGTQm49LxkEfjY...4LYeL6Cszc]

Nidhhi wanted to have a look at Bobby's cock and she pushed the unlock door, just enough to watch action on the bed.

Bobby, unaware about the movement at the door, placed his cock at the Shruti's entrance.

Shruti looked at the movement of the door, but couldn't notice Nidhhi. But she knew that her slut cousin would be watching them. Her pussy tingled further. She thought 'Let's give her a good show to remember. That bitch wants my husband. I would make her all horny, the entire night.'

Nidhhi got a glimpse of Bobby's cock. Her mouth went wide open. It was the biggest she ever saw. She had a couple of cock, including her would be husband. But none were a match to her jiju's thick cock. She started rubbing her pussy harder.

[Image: V2YdABEewzoORT-du3rk3rRUadKBR8xduX3d9RmC...lDaynj0-UT]

"Ram your horse cock harder and faster into your slut's cunt. Take me baby." Shruti shouted, enough to hear the entire house.

Bobby rammed the entire cock at one push into Shruti's cunt.

"Fuckkkk" Shruti and Nidhhi screamed together.

However, Nidhhi's scream could not be heard with Shruti's scream. Nidhhi imagined as if Bobby's cock slammed into her own pussy and she pressed her two fingers entirely in her cunt.

"Oh my god, honey. Your cock still stretches my pussy to full. Fuckkkkk. You never fuck any unmarried pussy with this cock. It would never be the same again. Fuckkkk me harderrrr." Shruti screamed, knowing Nidhhi was enjoying the show at the door.

Shruti's words made Nidhhi ram those fingers harder. She was on verge now. She imagined her crying in pain and pleasure with Bobby's cock pumping her hard.

Bobby was all charged up and fucking Shruti like a bull, slamming her balls on her ass cheek with every thrust.

"Oh baby harder. Harder. Make me cum again. Fuckkk... it's coming... Harderrrrr." Shruti moaned, her pussy raging for a second orgasm.

[Image: MT5yQhmHhJBVpj8VHi8E7CEahHvGiIw2TSxP2T9m...Ljgn4RgyH2]

Nidhhi never thought of a woman coming again so quickly. Her own orgasm building.

"Yesss. Yesss... My hulk.... Get me comminnggggggg. Yessssssssss... Oh fuckkkkkkk." Shruti came on Bobby's cock, knowing Nidhhi must be rubbing her own pussy hard.

Nidhhi couldn't take it more and she too came. She tried to muffle her moans by shutting her mouth tightly with her hands. Her orgasm erupted like a volcano. She took a support door to fall and it quirked.

Bobby and Shruti heard the noise. Shruti knew it would be Nidhhi.

"It might be windy. You kept the door open, idiot." Shruti said, breathing hard.

Nidhhi quickly left. Shruti got up, her pussy licking with her own juices. She reached to bolt the door. She looked around if Nidhhi was still there. But she was not there. But, Shruti saw panties lying at the door. Nidhhi forgot to pick it up in a hurry.

Shruti grabbed the panties, smelled it and bolted the door. She went to bed. Bobby was lying back on bed, his cock standing up, glowing with Shruti's juices on it.

"Hubby, we had an audience." Shruti said, smirking, throwing Nidhhi's panties on Bobby.

"Oh fuck. She saw us fucking." Bobby said, holding her panties.

"She might have loved what she saw. Smell her on her panties. Bastard, you may love aroma." Shruti said. She mounted on Bobby, held her cock with one hand and sat on her entire cock.

"Oh fuckkk." Bobby moaned.

[Image: HbAPJ38d6HcoTIMnC9CgVmxCIqq6Nem5aJ9ep-ue..._YWp-ugdfL]

Bobby smelled her aroma on the panties. It was intoxicating.

"Do you like it bastard? She might open her cunt for you sooner." Shruti said, riding his cock.

"She is about to get married. Oh fuck..." Bobby said, though imagining, how it would be to fuck Nidhhi and make her scream.

"Shut up you mother fucker. You had already nailed three married pussies. Don't give me lessons of fidelity." Shruti started riding him harder.

Bobby smiled and started thrusting harder from below. His own orgasm building.

"Don't you dare to cum. Ohhhh fuckkkk.... Harderrrr." Shruti shouted.

Bobby didn't know how he was able to control himself. God has gifted him that self-restraint. But he wanted badly to cum in her wife's pussy.

"Yesssss.... Yessssss. Harderrrr.... Don't cum...... Yeesssssssssssss." Shruti came again and fell on him, breathing hard.

[Image: mzTMlwXlFK4gcxqGiOFzHmkowfjy4ll8FG8nyo6I...ZM2ZjPJVp3]

As her orgasm subsided, Bobby thought to nail her hard and get her release. But before he could pin down his wife, Shruti pulled herself from Bobby's cock. Juices leaked from her cunt. Bobby's mouth was wide open.

"Bitch, I haven't come yet." Bobby shouted.

"I know honey. It's your punishment to nail Shriya without my knowledge." Shruti said, as if it was nothing big.

Bobby just kept looking angrily at his wife.

"Oh honey. Your fucking cock had too much adventures today. Don't dare to take it further. Sleep well now. You love your wife. You can take such a small punishment for her." Shruti said, laughing and getting to sleep.

Bobby was angry but he didn't say anything and tried to deflate his cock.

Shruti turned her back to Bobby and tried to sleep. Bobby was not able to sleep as he was denied his release.

After a few minutes, Shruti said slowly, closing her eyes, "Honey, you can cuddle me from behind and rub your cock on my ass. But no cumming. I can do atleast this much for my loving fucking cheating husband."

"Bitch." Bobby said and cuddled his wife from behind. His cock at least finding something to rest.

"Yours" Shruti said, smiling and fading to her tiredness and went to sleep.

------------------------

Bobby got up early in the morning, horny and frustrated. Shruti was in a blissful sleep, lying naked on the bed. Bobby wished to pound her rough and get her much needed release. But he decided not to disturb her wife's embrace with sleep.

Bobby got ready for the morning, had his yoga and meditation done, and prepared breakfast. He got his wife's favourite breakfast ready. Bobby made it to the bedroom to awake his beautiful wife. Shruti got up to find Bobby ready for the day.

"Oh baby, you are already rolling for the day." Shruti said, yawning, he had his entire naked body on display.

"Yeah, couldn't sleep any further. Honey, breakfast is ready. It's your favourite." Bobby said, kissing her.

"Oh my. You are such a darling. And I am such a bitch." Shruti said, grinning, getting up to get dressed.

"You are." Bobby said, tapping her ass, leaving the room.

Shruti came in her robes to find breakfast served on the table. Its aroma brought a smile on her face.

"Wow, it's a super cute baby. I am famished. Didn't you wake up Nidhhi? I thought you would not miss a chance to enter her room." Shruti said, smirking, sitting to enjoy her morning meal.

"Anyone called me?" Nidhhi made an entry to bring stares from Bobby and Shruti.

Nidhhi was wearing just a single long shirt. Her nipples made an outline on thin cloth, making it clear that she had no bra inside. It covered her ass cheeks just to give a hard on to any horny man. It might not even have panties inside.

[Image: HEFpRYMyXziT_a6UyCUtGGhy4lAEfN-MPopkLFS9...M2gteRqHyD]

"Slut." Bobby just mumbled, looking at grinning Shruti.

"Hey, good morning sweet heart. I hope you had a merry night. No disturbance from me and Bobby." Shruti said, asking her to sit.

Nidhhi, though, went to Bobby and gave a good long hug, holding him tightly. Her boobs smashed onto her. Bobby could feel her soft boobs and hard nipples making an impact on his frustrated cock.

"Good morning Jiju. You are smelling fresh and tempting." Nidhhi said, winking.

"So do breakfast sweetheart. Your jiju prepared it for you specially." Shruti said.

"Oh my god. It's for me. Oh Jiju, I am loving it." Nidhhi said, hugging him again, harder this time and placing a kiss on his lips.

Bobby gave an angry look to Shruti, who was grinning. Bobby's cock was swirling uncomfortably in his tight formal pants.

"You need to have it, to love it." Bobby said, getting himself released and making her sit to have breakfast.

"Darling it tastes wonderful. Nidhhi, you will love to enjoy Bobby's preparations. You will be hungry for more and more." Shruti said, looking at Bobby, galloping the meal.

"It must be really good. And once I have his meal, Jiju will never keep me hungry. Am I right Jiju?" Nidhhi said, tasting the food.

"Yeah. I mean anytime. I hope you like it." Bobby said, moving to collect his belongings.

"It's delicious. I think I will keep coming for your delicacies." Nidhhi said, grinning.

Bobby tried best to ignore, by just smiling.

"Nidhhi, your jiju knows how to spoil an innocent like you. So you better stay away from him." Shruti said, enjoying her breakfast.

Bobby gave a deep hatred look to Shruti, without Nidhhi noticing it.

"Oh sis, I will love to get spoiled from him. Anytime he wants." Nidhhi said, looking seductively at Bobby.

[Image: ewGtP3iGkEPrjJmDm9gsIpyyaJKT8Ez_0OFA5OL6...xmLQGMNTT1]

The torture was taking toll on Bobby's cock. He decided to leave for the day.

"Honey, I am leaving or I will get late for a meeting in the morning." Bobby said, opening the house door.

"Oh jiju, I would have loved you pampering me more. Anyways, I can have it for the latter part of the day. Goodbye Jiju." Nidhhi said, cutting Shruti, who was about to bid her hubby goodbye.

"Good bye Nidhhi. Bye baby. Let me know your schedule for the day later." Bobby said, looking at Shruti.
Like Reply
As Bobby left the house, Shruti said to Nidhhi, "Sweety, I think you forgot something at my bedroom door, yesterday night."

Bobby left quickly, his cock, already semi erect, to keep himself out of another torturous discussion.

Bobby reached office early and got into his work. He was busy and heard a knock on the door. It was Anupama. Bobby looked towards her and was shocked to see her wearing sluttiest up to now.

Anupama wore a shirt, which was surely a size smaller than her. It hugged her body so tight that every thread of the fabric was under strain. Her top two buttons were undone to provide the voluptuous cleavage on display. It would be even possible to button it, considering the strain it had. The skirt beneath was again very tight and short.

Anupama loved expressions on the face of her boss. She was right about yesterday as his boss was looking at her luscious body, quite often.

[Image: av6ODyloy_JvnYuNi4jx1R_eaeK-RNFWCPJG6Kst...NKGp5vyYjp]

Bobby thought his cock didn't have any mercy even in the office.

"Good morning sir. Shall we discuss today's schedule." Anupama asked, smiling, her lipstick too was dark red, today.

"Good morning Anupama. Anything special today?" Bobby said looking at her from top to bottom.

"Oh nothing sir. Is it too bad, I mean vulgar. My idiot boyfriend made me wear it." Anupama said.

"No. I mean yes. It's too revealing. Your boyfriend made you wear this?" Bobby asked, somewhat confused.

"Oh nothing sir. It's a bit complicated. I have brought other apparels to change. I will change it. Shall we discuss the schedule first?" Anupama asked, blushing.

"I am fine with it, if you are ok. Let's get into it." Bobby said, his mind completely on today's schedule.

For the next half an hour, Bobby and Anupama discussed and finalized their work. Anupama kept giving nervous looks to Bobby. Bobby gave some secret stairs to her deep cleavage and his cock was troubling him like his pants. Finally, Anupama was done for it and she left the cabin. Her ass was having an extra swag today while walking and Bobby noticed it.

[Image: n1wS1Zge7WdIzEgibqniIbYOG2sWqwZiju4cilTB...6Kj3nP3Riw]

Bobby rubbed his cock down, which was getting frustrated to have some action and release. Bobby tried to concentrate on his work but the images of Anupama, Nidhhi, Shriya, Divyanka and Sonarika, getting fucked kept him distracted.

Bobby thought to call Sonarika and bang her. She would definitely be pleased to get a call from him. He was about to call Sonarika when he had a knock again on the door. As the door opened, he was surprised to see Nidhhi, escorted by Anupama.

Anupama has changed to her professional attire, but her curves were enticing as always. Nidhhi was looking stunning. She has worn a summer dress, showing her long legs, below the short skirt and boobs curtailed in her bra and top.

Nidhhi came charging up to Bobby and gave her a long hug, pressing herself entirely on him.

"Surprise Jiju. Happy to see me? You have a cool office."

Anupama looked stunned at the gesture, a hint of a jealousy could be seen in her eyes. Her eyes met Bobby's and she left the cabin smiling.

[Image: znJc1l-ORR82Ng-xXva6u1i3d8UgDUxxT33ERkur...0bhcfsgcBP]

"Hi Nidhhi. It's indeed a surprise. Where is Shruti?" Bobby asked, confused.

"Your wife is a traitor. She just cancelled today's plan. Didn't she call you? She told me that your jiju will take you shopping today." Nidhhi said, her eyes full of lust.

"What? She never called me. Let me call her?" Bobby said, annoyingly.

Nidhhi just roamed the cabin. Bobby dialed Shruti. She answered immediately.

"Hi Honey. Has Nidhhi reached office properly?" Shruti asked before Bobby could talk.

"Yes. What is this all about? Where are you?" Bobby asked, almost whispering.

"Oh, I had an important meeting at the office. Couldn't skip it. So, I thought you might love to be messing around her." Shruti said, grinning.

"Common, really." Bobby said, annoying.

"Be a good Jiju to your saali and meet her demands. She rather was excited to shop with you. Don't disappoint her honey." Shruti said.

"I will get you for this." Bobby whispered in his phone.

"Ohh. Anytime bastard. I know your cock is fucking loving it. Don't make her cunt useless for her husband. Have a bit of mercy on her." Shruti said and cut the phone.
[Image: q6ALJHODaGQkoxSz8da2bUoe9QpRR8o4OhiHzkxn...izTiokoXZS]
Like Reply
Part -- 11

Nidhhi was looking eagerly at Bobby. Bobby looked at her smiling. (Cursing his wife beneath his breath)

"I could wait if you have some important work in hand." Nidhhi asked, pouting her lips.

"No, nothing urgent. What to shop? So we plan the place." Bobby asked?

"Some clothes to buy, especially for my honeymoon. It will be good to have you around. You would be perfect to judge what looks good on me and what will please my hubby." Nidhhi said, blinking her eyes.

"I am really bad at shopping." Bobby said.

"Oh common Jiju. We both together will tango. I will make sure you don't get bored. We are going to mall" Nidhhi said, taking his arm, her boobs pressing on his arm.

[Image: Mg7-NPQB0AO_VcZHCasRqGbZCAkV2RZwn38OiGye...PKVAKZvuSV]

"Ok." Bobby said and left the office.

Bobby opened the door of the car for Nidhhi. Nidhhi sat on her seat, her dress rising higher and revealing red lace panties to Bobby. Bobby gulped on the view. Nidhhi noticed and smiled at Bobby. Bobby took his seat and left for the mall.

"Jiju, you are so cute. Did you like the colour?" Nidhhi asked like a teenage girl.

"What? Which colour?" Bobby feared.

"Oh jiju, common. I saw you glancing at my panties. I thought you would like the color red colour." Nidhhi said, placing her hand on Bobby's thighs, just below his cock.

"Ahh. I mean, it was an accident." Bobby said hesitatingly.

"It's fine Jiju. I liked it when you got a glimpse. Don't you know jiju -- Saali is aadhi gharwali (Sister in law is a half wife)." Nidhhi said, taking her hand above from thighs to his cock. She gave a good squeeze to his semi hard cock.

"What are you doing Nidhhi? It's not right." Bobby said. It was getting difficult for him to concentrate on the road.

"Oh jiju, all saalis of the world have half right on their sister's hubby. All my friends say so." Nidhhi said, continued rubbing his cock.

"Yea, I mean, you are getting married." Bobby tried to concentrate on the road.

"So what jiju. I am still your saali, your half wife." Nidhhi said lustfully.

"Hmm." Bobby said.

"Do you know jiju? Please don't tell anyone. My friend Nabha . Her elder sister got married last year. She is so fond of her jiju. She talks about him so much." Nidhhi said, continuously rubbing, now fully erect cock.

"What do you mean fond of?" Bobby asked.

"Don't tell anyone jiju. Her jiju takes her on a long drive. And he doesn't let her wear any panties. If she wears it any day, he removes it and keeps it as a souvenir." Nidhhi said, looking like a teenage girl narrating a gossip story.

[Image: 0M8WRnejKzIVYZIVp9EkqetLxUSsHPYiqV-rXbu1...jgtIvlva22]

"What?" Bobby asked, perplexed.

"All my friends are so experienced. It's all because they have a caring jiju to take care of them and teach them. I envy them so much." Nidhhi said, looking at Bobby.

"What do you mean experienced?" Bobby asked in shock.

"Oh jiju, you are so naïve. I am getting married in a month and my jiju has not given me any experience. My hubby will be so disappointed if I can't keep him happy." Nidhhi said, grinning and pressing his cock really hard.

"Oh fuck. Nidhhi, I am not naïve." Bobby said angrily.

"Jiju, you are. You know my friend Nabha has always a task to do when his jiju takes her on a long drive." Nidhhi said, mischief in her voice.

"What task?" Bobby asked, perplexed.

"Let me show you than I tell you. Just keep our car on a deserted road." Nidhhi said, grinning.

Nidhhi quickly unbuttoned Bobby's trouser. Bobby was shocked with her action. Nidhhi removed Bobby's fully erect cock from the trouser and quickly brought her mouth on his cock.

Bobby gave away moans and closed his eyes for a second when Nidhhi galloped his cock.

"Oh fuck. What are you doing?" Bobby asked.

"My task jiju. It's too big. I doubt I can take even half of it." Nidhhi said and again filled her mouth.

"Oh my god. We are on the road. Ohhhh." Bobby kept moaning. His frustrated cock at least got some hole to park.

[Image: dYGdBqSJOd_b49261sw_zDIYICZFwGhXuDXP2Gs9...jBMyHV310h]

"Hmmm. It is so tasty. It is so wicked. My panties are all wet. Hmmm. Now I understood why my friend loved it so much." Nidhhi said, breathing hard. She again got to work her mouth on his cock.

"Oh fuccckkk. You are impossible." Bobby said, almost saving himself to hit a road barrier.

Nidhhi kept sucking his cock. She was trying to get as much cock as possible. She was able to take half of it. Bobby tried to get on a deserted road as early as possible before anyone sees a woman sucking his cock, while driving.

Bobby's cock was on fire. Nidhhi's mouth was doing wonders. She was playing with her pussy with her one hand above the panties. She sucked and licked his cock to take her to the edge. And then she would slow down, denying him to cum. Bobby's frustration was at peak. He wanted his release.

[Image: Q2W5aEYolpJD6OHrPcPVAQrF9oHxsln2uQl6V42z...Hz2Kh37qzV]

Finally, Bobby parked his car on a deserted road. Nidhhi tried to get up to see what happened. But Bobby was quick enough and he pressed her head with both the hands on his cock. She galloped it once again, her words getting mumbled in her mouth.

Bobby pressed hard to push her to maximum. Nidhhi started choking and was still a bit short to take the entire cock.

Bobby pulled her mouth by pulling her hair and allowed her to breath and again pushed back hard on his cock to hit her throat. She took the entire cock and started to choke again. Her pussy tingled with ecstasy.

Bobby again pulled her up and now started fucking her face roughly. He was showing no mercy and Nidhhi's eyes become teary. She rubbed her pussy hard. She too was on the edge now.

Finally Bobby's cock erupted and he started pumping his load in her mouth. He finally got his release. Nidhhi's pussy also erupted with the first shot hitting her throat. Her moans couldn't be heard. She had no option but to swallow it. She started swallowing load one after the other.

[Image: DfvJA7BGAsWP4p79gL5YoODPaUgi7kr1t8xXN7TL...IfVQpBqoyO]

It was too much for her and some of cum spilled out of her cock filled mouth.

Finally, Bobby released her and she coughed as air breathed in her lungs. She gave an intense look to Bobby as her orgasm also subsided.

"It was fucking awesome jiju. You literally fucked my mouth as if you are fucking my cunt. You taste delicious." Nidhhi said, still not breathing smoothly.

"You are a hell of a cocksucker for the beginner. Had you blown anyone earlier?" Bobby asked.

"Jiju, it's bad manners to ask a woman her age and the number of cocks she had tasted. But, I am still naïve and learning. You will not have any complaints over a period of time." Nidhhi said, giggling and licking the remnant on Bobby's cock.

"Oh hell, I have no complaints even now." Bobby said, starting the engine of the car.

"I will take it as a compliment jiju. I told you that you will not have complaints." Nidhhi said laughing.

Bobby rode back to the mall. Nidhhi opened her purse and tried to make her presentable from the rough fucking she got. She was completely dis-shelved. It took them fifteen minutes to reach the mall and Bobby parked his car.

"Oh wait a minute. Before we leave, one more task is pending. Jiju, you should train me properly." Nidhhi said.

Before Bobby could speak, she got down under her skirt and removed soaked panties. It smelt her strong juices. She inhaled her own aroma and handed over to shocked Bobby.

"Remember, never allow your saali to wear panties when she is alone with you." Nidhhi grinned and got down from the car.

Cool breeze felt nice on her hot pussy. Bobby gave a smirk and placed her panties in his pocket.

Nidhhi was flirty all the time when she shopped for her honeymoon. She pressed her boobs time and again on Bobby's body. She kept feeling Bobby's cock time and then. Bobby's cock didn't have gone down fully since he came in her mouth. Nidhhi saw to it that it didn't rest.

Nidhhi selected some of the sexy outfits after an hour.

At the counter, she came close to Bobby and whispered to him, "Jiju, you can make me try all these, before my hubby. I would love for you to see me in all these sexy outfits."

Bobby just looked at her and said "Hmm."

"You are so cute jiju." Nidhhi said laughing and cleared the bill.

"What next?" Bobby asked.

"I am famished. Though, I enjoyed the protein shake." Nidhhi said grinning.

"The food court in the mall is good. Even though I am hungry." Bobby said.

"Oh jiju. Hungry for? I mean you can have me whenever you want." Nidhhi said, rubbing his cock.

"Slut, clear your dirty mind and feed your tummy." Bobby said, slapping her ass joyfully.

"Oh fuck. Even that tingles my pussy, jiju." Nidhhi said laughing and she went close to Bobby and whispered is his ears, "Not a slut. A wannabe slut. Inexperienced and unused."

[Image: nB1W98sucOPbwjkXWoVFSUQOX5XPXhNtkI-Q04S8...00TjLXpNo_]

"I pray for your husband." Bobby said, pulling her to the food court.

"What jiju? I am doing it for him. Men love experienced and trained wife in their bed. He shouldn't complain." Nidhhi said.

Bobby just laughed and took her to the food court. It was crowded. Nidhhi saw a multiplex theatre adjacent to the court and her eyes brightened.

"Let's watch a movie. We will have our own space and can have food in there." Nidhhi said, bouncing like a teenager.

"What? Are you mad? Movie at this time? Anyone watch movies at this time?" Bobby asked with a surprise.

"Oh my innocent jiju. You just follow me." Nidhhi said and went straight to the ticket counter.

"Which is the worst movie running show right now?" Nidhhi asked the person behind the ticket window.

He named some other lingual art movie and Nidhhi bought two tickets, right at the last corner.

"The window screen showed hardly any other viewer." Nidhhi said, giggling.

She handed over the tickets to Bobby. Bobby saw the ticket and couldn't even read the name of the movie.

"For sure, there will be anyone who wants to watch this movie. Do we understand even this language?" Bobby said, smirking.

"Jiju, don't worry. I will make you understand. You will just love the movie jiju. It will be one of the best you ever watched." Nidhhi said, full of energy, like a teenager going to her favourite movie.

Nidhhi and Bobby got into the deserted movie hall. They bought the popcorn and other snacks and went to their seat, which was right at the last corner. It was completely dark. Only two other seats were occupied at the front row by college going girls.

Nidhhi gave a smile to both of them, while nudging around Bobby's arms and pressing her boobs on it.

"I doubt we will even last till the interval." Bobby said.

"Jiju, it depends on you and how much you last? Or make me last?" Nidhhi said, rubbing his cock with one hand and having her snacks with another.

"Nidhhi behaves, we are at a public place." Bobby said, trying to remove her hand.

"Oh jiju, how would you train me? No one here to watch us." Nidhhi said.

[Image: 33JyWIKmgFxi0WZuSEDBlh84VFFyO3jfj7qEAVWH...8JUtHd60kA]

The movie started on the big screen and both of them had no clue what was going on.

"Jiju, I want to taste a special flavoured popcorn" Nidhhi said into his ear.

Nidhhi held a popcorn in her teeth and looked at Bobby. She pulled his face and kissed him hard. Their tongues dueled with each other and the popcorn moved in their mouth. The small piece rotated from one mouth to another.

Finally, their kiss broke and Nidhhi gulped whatever remained of that small piece.

"It tasted awesome Jiju." Nidhhi said giggling.

"Let us taste another special flavour" Nidhhi said and took a few popcorn down her dress and inserted it in her soaked pussy.

"Jiju, you need to fetch it from down there to taste the flavour." Nidhhi said giggling.

Bobby's cock was throbbing hard and he wanted to taste her juices. It had a very cramped space. Bobby managed to get down in front of Nidhhi's seat. Nidhhi pulled up her dress to give access to her cunt. The total darkness in the hall had only light from the screen.

That light was enough for Bobby to act. He placed his hungry mouth on her soaked cunt and Nidhhi moaned loudly to attract the girls to look back.

The girls were shocked to see the action behind them and they looked at each other. Nidhhi gave another wicked smile to both of them and they started laughing with their mouth open wide.

Bobby, unaware about the audience, continued licking her cunt and trying to get the popcorn out of her cunt.

"Oh fuck Jiju. Your mouth is doing wonders down there. Oh my good... Fuckkkk." Nidhhi moaned, failing to keep her voice down.

[Image: elnVp589HLaMd6hCvaOFTQ7T82Tx3c_1CL4NV_bI...up5ufGhAxC]
Nidhhi wriggled on her seat. She couldn't sit still due to assault. The girls sitting in front giggled and then started kissing each other.

Nidhhi's pussy went into fire with the attack down there and was seen in front of her. She was on the verge.

[Image: iZbKgxeMmuQHpo_tCkruhRh6LE4EOHBNQiFA9p4x...nwvRzeChRi]

Bobby was able to have his flavoured popcorn from the source and now literally tongue fucked her cunt. That made Nidhhi lose her control.

"Ohhhhhhhh.... Fuckkkkkk..... Cummmmminnnggggg. Oh my goddess... Itsss bigggggg." Nidhhi came hard and pushed Bobby's head down on her flowing cunt.

The girls were making love now with full ecstasy. Bobby was drinking all the nectar flowing out. As the orgasm subsided, Nidhhi let go of Bobby's head. Bobby breathed some air and then continued sucking her sensitive pussy. Nidhhi didn't expect the assault and started moving widely into her seat to get freed from the assault.
Like Reply
Bobby held her tight and started sucking hard on her sensitive just orgasm pussy. Nidhhi couldn't take the assault and she tried with full force to get freed but Bobby's grip was too strong for her.

"Noooo.... Jijjjuuu. Please let me goooooo..... Fucckkk. Please stopppppp... Ohhhh fucccckkkkk... Pleaseeeeee... I willll dieeeee.... Fuuckkkkk. Oh my god." Nidhhi literally shouted to make even the girls break their love making and watch her struggle under his mouth.

[Image: u9slLL10AjugJJ1YKHvdjiFourARarLoi3kAJfQm...X0s6eD3eeI]

Bobby didn't have mercy and within a few minutes, Nidhhi shuddered violently and came hard.

"Ohhhhhh. Againnnnn... Fuckkkkkk.... Itssss... Please dontttttt stoppppp.... I am gonnneeee.... Jiijjjjjjuuuuuuuuu." Nidhhi came like a flooded river.

Bobby drank all the nectar and got up finally, his mouth glowing with her juices. Bobby sat on his seat, exhausted with his efforts. Nidhhi quickly got up and sat on his lap facing him. She kissed him hard and tasted her own juices on his mouth. The kiss continued for a few minutes.

"Oh fuckkkk. I taste even better on your lips." Nidhhi said, still seating on his lap.

"You are really a hell of a woman." Bobby said, his cock fully erect, rubbing her ass down there.

"Yea jiju, I can feel the effect of mine down there." Nidhhi said giggling.

[Image: N1oU8_urz4TTIIMyLUnyiA3LYGuV8SLKEItS885L...iHMJu3e4oP]

Nidhhi quickly unzipped his trouser and Bobby's cock popped out, standing straight.

"I have been in love with your cock jiju since yesterday night." Nidhhi said, raising in his lap and placing his cock at her entrance below the skirt.

"What? Yesterday?" Bobby asked, feeling the wetness of her cunt on his cock.

"Finally, I am getting it in my fucking cunt. Ohhhhh.... Yesterday, your show made me all horny." Nidhhi said, pushing down on his cock.

A tip struggled to enter into her tight pussy.

"You were at the door yesterday at night? Fuck, you saw us in action?" Bobby said, feeling the tightness of her pussy.

"Yessss... I saw your fucking huge cock ramming Shruti's cunt. I came fucking on my fingers, seeing you making your slut wife cum on your cock." Nidhhi said, still struggling to get his cock into the tight pussy.

[Image: tpdIvtd-Q2RweBp7b29Mg1xao6VEzb4omsDPruYM...MUayZXXg76]

"Slut, you enjoyed the other man fucking. And you want it deep into your tight pussy?" Bobby asked, holding her tight, knowing that it was difficult for her to take it in her cunt.

"Yessss... Deep in my tight pussy jiju." Nidhhi said, trying to keep her voice down.

Bobby pushed her hard down on his cock and stroked his cock up to get into her pussy and he succeeded to enter half of his cock into her pussy. Nidhhi screamed out in pain.

"Fucccckkkkkkkk... Nooooooooo.... It's too biggggg." Nidhhi screamed.

Her screams made the girl look up. The other girl was down, maybe sucking her friend's cunt. She smiled, looking at Bobby in his eyes. Bobby was surprised to see the girls making it to the other end of the hall.

[Image: f3pQYHzS_5F4ZZ_q78ZCUmSEpoj2BX0nGauK0vXX...tDo0c4sJfU]

"Is it too big for you? Shall I pull out?" Bobby asked.

"Noooo.... I want it, jiju. Just go slow on me." Nidhhi said, breathing hard.

Bobby started pushing slowly to go past her tight pussy. Nidhhi moaned in pain but continued to sit down into his lap and finally took the entire cock in her cunt.

"Fuckkkkk. Finally. Take me jiju. Take as you take your wife." Nidhhi said, moaning.

"Shruti takes it rough and hard." Bobby said looking at her.

"Then ram it hard and rough into my cunt." Nidhhi shouted.

Bobby picked her up and pushed her down hard to go further deep into her pussy.

"Fuckkkkkk. Feeellllssss so goooodddd." Nidhhi shouted.

The girl down there was also moaning, her eyes glued on Bobby and Nidhhi. Bobby started pulling and pushing Nidhhi on his cock. Nidhhi got comfortable and she started bouncing fast on his lap. Her moans were filled in the hall.

[Image: uryfqbemcEwNwuLwFRf_z1L2k2gRr_BuxeAt-bCq...M5LLj7Oxos]

"Oh my god. Fuckkkk... Yesss. Yesss... Fuckinggg awesome jijjuuuu.... Harderrrrr.... Yessss yessssss..." Nidhhi moaned in pleasure, getting close to her orgasm...

After bouncing on Bobby's cock for a few minutes, an orgasm hit Nidhhi and she came hard on his cock.

"Yeessssssssss..... Oh my godddddd.... Cummmminngggggggggg." Nidhhi shouted.

Bobby allowed her orgasm to subside and he pushed slowly from down as she calmed from her orgasm.

"Oh jiju. Your cock is making my pussy go mad." Nidhhi shouted, again bouncing on his cock.

Nidhhi unzipped her bra insider dress and removed it to make her boobs free and bounce inside her dress.

"Jiju, do you like my boobs? It's surely bigger than your wife." Nidhhi said, bouncing on his cock.

"Yea. It looks so big. Especially on your small frame." Bobby said.

"It's all yours jiju. Have your way with it." Nidhhi said, pulling his dress down from his shoulders to make it free.

[Image: P2z5Nd-jujtpmOSeDCo8qMbnyK1aVkP7DEkCUd9Z...z73270rLGr]

As Nidhhi bounced on his cock, her boobs jiggled wildly on his face. It was most erotic and making Bobby's cock go wild. He got hold of one boob and mauled roughly and sucked the other boob.

Nidhhi went wild with the rough handling.

"Yeesssss.... Fucccckkkkk jiju. Dontttt stopppp." Nidhhi said, bouncing harder and harder.

Bobby continued his assault. He kept ramming hard. He kept sucking her nipples, biting and pulling it hard in his teeth. Nidhhi moaned uncontrollably and her dams opened once again.

"Fuccckkkkkkkk. Againnnnnn... Yessssss... Cunmmminnggggg." Nidhhi screamed as she came hard on his cock.

The screams made the girl watching also come hard and her screams too echoed in the hall. Nidhhi and Bobby looked at them and smiled at them.

"Oh jiju. You have completely drained me. My pussy can't take it anymore... ohhhh. Fuckkkkk..." Nidhhi lied in his lap lifeless, still Bobby's hard cock rooted deep in her pussy.

"Yea, take it slow baby. Your pussy is still very tight." Bobby said, catching his own breath.

"Jiju, my pussy will never be the same again. It would be easy for Rahul now." Nidhhi said, laughing.

"You are such a slut." Bobby said.

"Yea. Still inexperienced and not fully used." Nidhhi said, getting up from his lap.

[Image: Dgqx1Laa9qxGNQtcCVrgUHazLh8uKEv3PTMjM3Iw...owApNk_lNQ]

An immediate vacuum created in her pussy. She gave away a small moan and straightened her dress. Bobby's cock glistened in her juices, standing tall.

"Your jiju's cock still had no release though." Bobby said, laughing.

"I know the perfect place where it can have its release." Nidhhi said and got down and took his cock in her mouth.

She started sucking it and giving a good show to the girls. Suddenly, Bobby's phone rang. It was Shruti. Bobby startled and signed Nidhhi to stop. Nidhhi ceased sucking his cock but still having his cock in the mouth. Bobby picked up the phone.

'Where are you honey? Is your shopping done?' Shruti asked.

'Yea. At the mall. Done with what she wanted to buy. Right now watching the movie." Bobby said, breathing hard.

"Bastard, why are you breathing so hard? Are you running in the hall?" Shruti asked, showing her suspicion.

[Image: Zch-o9ibY5hqEdBcWgXxcFIwDhyDkYktuTttC7N7...5yUOpHNjqo]

Nidhhi sucked his cock hard and grinned, still having his cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh. Nothing honey. Hmmm." Bobby managed to say, looking in shock at Nidhhi.

"You fucking cheater, is your cock in her fucking cunt or mouth?" Shruti shouted on the phone.

"Hmmm. Nooo. I mean." Bobby mumbled.
Like Reply
"Bastard, I knew you had no chance with that fucking slut. I am at the mall. You both of you get your fucking asses out of the hall. And be presentable, for god sake." Shruti said and immediately cut the phone.

"Fuckkk. Shruti is at the mall. Get up, we need to leave." Bobby said to Nidhhi.

[Image: CjoA3IJezNTK5rd99p5QqB7BxSFW8oK-e4g_cj5-...H1pz79MVoH]

Nidhhi got up reluctantly. She picked up her bra and wore it.

"Oh jiju. Your wife is such a bitch. She kept me famished. I missed my second dose of protein shake. Your cock is still hard." Nidhhi said laughing.

"Slut, get dressed and let us get out of the hall. She is waiting." Bobby said, pulling up his trouser and making himself presentable.

Nidhhi grinned and got her makeup done. As they passed the girls to leave the mall, they both smiled looking at them.

"I loved the show. I hope you enjoyed ours." Nidhhi said to the girls and kissed one of the girls hard.

"Fuck." Bobby said in a shock.

The other girl looked at Bobby and gave her a hell of a kiss. Finally all broke and Bobby was having a hell of a time, keeping his cock down in his pants.

They both left the hall and found Shruti at the entrance, sitting in the food court.

Shruti gave a tight hug to Bobby, feeling his semi hard cock.

"Thank you darling for taking care of Nidhhi's needs." Shruti said.

"Shruti, jiju is such a gem. He needs to be motivated, though." Nidhhi said laughing.

"Control Nidhhi. Don't motivate him too much. You would not be able to handle him." Shruti said, looking at Bobby in anger.

"No my dear sis. I will keep on trying and finally I will be able to." Nidhhi said, also looking at Bobby.

[Image: kmHwrq_EZTdTvGawEqkk-QZfwftwdQFn-0UFJeAg...6q87QiLKmV]

"I just filled in for you Shruti. Is your meeting done? Then I may leave for the office." Bobby said, trying to defuse the tension.

"Yea, I need to get it done quickly so that I can catch you up. I will take care of the rest of Nidhhi's shopping. You continue your office honey." Shruti said, again hugging him and rubbing his cock.

"Yea, great. Have fun. See you in the evening." Bobby said, adjusting his cock.

"Bye Jiju. I had a great time." Nidhhi said, hugging him even tighter, as if it is a competition. Further she whispered in his ears, "My pinky will miss your dickey."

Bobby just smiled at Shruti and left the mall. As Bobby reached his car, he found out that Nidhhi's panties were still in his pockets.

He messaged her, 'Your panties are still in my pocket.'

He got the reply immediately, 'Jiju, it's a souvenir. Let's see, how many you can collect.'

Bobby reached the office, thinking about Nidhhi, to find Anupama in his cabin, working on some papers.

"Good afternoon Anupama. Sorry for all earlier cancellations. Can we still plan something for the rest of the day?" Bobby said, greeting her.

"Good morning sir. Yea, I will immediately look into it." Anupama said, leaving the cabin, swaging her ass, to get a stare.

Bobby enjoyed the show and got to the work. The day went with the normal work. It was about time to leave for the day, when he heard a knock on the door to find Anupama, entering in the cabin, wearing the same sexiest outfit. Her boobs were about to explode out of that thin fabric. Bobby's mouth remained wide open and Anupama blushed at Bobby's expression.

[Image: nH19m2_tTQN6axfVbEE94cvi0pnjNIP-9Inoky6x...iQwdMWGBWa]

"Have a good day sir. Smith is waiting outside. He came to pick me up." Anupama said, avoiding eye contact with Bobby.

"Yea, good day Anupama." Bobby said, jumbling with his papers, which fell down on the floor.

Anupama quickly bent down to pick it up. Her shortest skirt raised even further to reveal her pussy. Bobby was shocked to see that she was not wearing her panties. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and was moist with juices. Bobby's cock gave a twirl in pants.

Anupama got up to notice Bobby staring between her legs. She placed the papers back on the table and adjusted her skirt quickly to bring it down as much as she can. Embarrassed, she left the cabin blushing.

Bobby imagined Anupama getting banged on his own table and her pleading to stop. He got up as soon as Anupama left with her boyfriend and checked her drawer. His doubt was true and he found out her soaked panties lying in it. He took it and exhaled a deep sex aroma on it.

[Image: w03pQ7aCJwTexIWBucJnKQUzy3CAqcqVHUkd-x5r...Luli9oHGgH]

Bobby thought to pocket it but controlled himself to keep it back and found another set of DVD's lying there. He picked one of it and pocketed it and left for the home.

Bobby was trying to analyse Anupama and her behavior. As he reached home, he found Shriya and her husband at the elevator. Shriya's eyes lit up, seeing Bobby, but she quickly looked away, a smile on her face.

"Good evening Mr. and Shriya." Bobby greeted and shook a hand with Shriya's husband.

"Hi Bobby. Nice to meet you. Had been on a business trip for a few days." Mr. Malhotra said, all entering the elevator.

"Oh, I am all praise for you. It would be really difficult for you to stay away from your beautiful wife for so many days. Still you manage it out." Bobby said looking at Shriya.

"Very true Bobby. But for bread and butter." Mr. Malhotra said, with a smile of a businessman.

"Stop you both. Honey, he has a habit to flatter women around him." Shriya said, but she was very happy beneath the compliment.

"But I never lie, Shriya. Good day." Bobby said, leaving for his flat.

Shriya's face was glowing with a smile. Mr. Malhotra, ignorant about it, was busy thinking about his business dealings.

[Image: 3N5u3TEIUQ7ltu1u7aT1wZjEZD4bYo73sKSivRsr...30rMBXArIa]

Bobby reached his flat and opened the door to find Nidhhi at the kitchen, grinding the wheat flour to prepare rotis. She was in just her long t-shirt, which ended just up to high thighs.

Nidhhi jumped in delight to see Bobby and ran towards him. She hugged her, jumping on him. Her hands were covered in wet flour, so she couldn't hold him tight. But she gave in all and Bobby held her in his arms around her ass to help her from not to fall.

Nidhhi held him around her legs, like a small kid sitting in someone's lap. She kissed Bobby on his lips like her life depended on it. Bobby's arms automatically pushed her ass up to kiss her deep.

Finally, after eternity, Nidhhi let his mouth go. She giggled like a kid who got his favorite toffee.

"Where is Shruti? Is she not home yet?" Bobby asked, holding her still in his arms.

[Image: _sFqmtvlUb5xuvt1lcYU6EPn1phaGY7DE55HI8Ha...k1XbwTaboY]

"She called. She would be late. Oh Jiju, it's not fair. You should have called me when you are coming home. I would have gone commando. I will lose my panties again. Second in a day." Nidhhi said, as if showing that she was worried about her loss.

Bobby brought her down and squeezed her ass hard and smiled at her.

"It's ok. You can have your panties." Bobby said.

"No jiju. Rules are not to be broken. Especially the one which saali has promised to her jiju. But, my hands are all messed up. Now, you have to collect your own souvenir." Nidhhi said, grinning.

"What?" Bobby said, shocking.

"Yea jiju. I need to be trained properly." Nidhhi said, putting her hands above her head.

Bobby just kept staring at Nidhhi in shock.

"Common Jiju. I am waiting. Hurry up. I need to make rotis too." Nidhhi said.

Bobby lifts her shirt to find black laced panties. It was smelling her juices. He pulled it down, to make her cunt visible. Bobby's cock stood erect in his pants. Nidhhi helped her giggling, to get it out by lifting his legs.

"Do you like the colour jiju? I need to buy a few extra sets now" Nidhhi said, blinking her eyes.

"You are a real slut." Bobby said, smirking. He pocketed his gift.

"Jiju is an inexperienced and unused slut yet. Don't forget it." Nidhhi said grinning. She moved to the kitchen to grind her wheat flour with her hands.

Bobby followed her. Nidhhi added further water to the flour to make it sticky. She started grinding the flour with her hands.

"Why are you cooking?" Bobby asked, drinking water.

"Oh jiju. As you are training me to keep my hubby's cock happy, Shruti is training me to keep his stomach happy." Nidhhi said laughing.

"You sisters make your husband horny for sure." Bobby said laughing.

"Common jiju. Shruti is an expert in that. I am still learning." Nidhhi said laughing hard.

Her hair was troubling her. As her hands were soaked in flour, her hair was disturbing her as it flew on her eyes and nose.

Bobby noticed it and tried to fix it. He moved behind her and removed the hair from her face and fixed it behind her ears.

"Oh jiju, you are such a sweetheart." Nidhhi said, pushing her ass back to grind on his cock.

"Anytime for you honey." Bobby said, pushing ahead to grind it harder.

"I never knew I would be trained to keep both cock and stomach happy at the same time. Though, I have no complaints." Nidhhi said, continuing to grind her ass and churning the flour.

[Image: R6IVxUKclUhif7oK0SoPyuJRF2qbLewl6Tche7RU...NYm_Bx5qa9]

"Hmm. A good slut wife has to be multitasking." Bobby said, his cock fully erect.

"Hmmm. Rahul would love this. But definitely, he would like to do something more." Nidhhi said, giving out a soft moan.

"Maybe something like this." Bobby said, by squeezing her boobs hard with both of his hands.

"Hmmm. Ohhhh. May be something even more." Nidhhi said pushing her ass back more.

Bobby pulled down his trouser to free his fully erect cock. He pulled up her shirt to reveal her naked ass. He started grinding his cock on her naked ass and continued to maul her boobs, from inside the shirt.

"Maybe this more?" Bobby asked in pure lust.

"Yesssssss. Hmmm. More. Something more, jiju." Nidhhi said, almost pleading to fuck her.
Like Reply
Bobby fingered her pussy. Nidhhi started moaning hard. It was fully wet and needed further lubrication. Bobby bent her down on the table and placed his cock on her entrance.

"Ohhh yesssss. Jiju. Rahul would love this. He would just fucking love it." Nidhhi said, pushing back her ass to get Bobby's pole inside her.

"Yea slut. He would love it. But, he would not be first to take it deep down the tunnel." Bobby said and pushed hard to put at least half of his cock in her tight pussy.

[Image: yDVrMQNAt1gxGaxQYaEZ0mT3YsmP4QAffVeRz8uC...mI6P-zvhAq]

"Fuckkkkkk. Oh my god..... yessssss... he definitely is not first. Put it entirely in jiju. Fuckkkkk. It's huge." Nidhhi screamed.

"Yea baby. It might be easy for him to put into this used pussy. Fuckkkkk. You are so tight." Bobby shouted, pushing again hard to hit probably her womb.

Bobby's entire cock was deeply rooted in her cunt.

"Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkk. Noooooooooooooo." Nidhhi shouted, tears filled in her eyes.

"Should I pull out?" Bobby said, teasing Nidhhi.

"Hmmmm. Noooo jiju. Just be easy with me. Pleaseee. It's too big for me." Nidhhi pleaded, but wanted Bobby to take her pussy hard.

Bobby pulled out and pushed back again at one swift.

"Oh fucccckkkkkk jiju. You would kill me. Have mercy on your saali." Nidhhi withered in pain and pleasure both.

"Hmm. I told you, you could not compete with Shruti." Bobby said, smacking her naked ass cheeks.

"Ohh fuckkkk. I can jiju. Just fuckkkkk meeeee.' Nidhhi shouted.

Bobby showed no mercy and started pounding her pussy hard. Nidhhi kept screaming hard and cursing Bobby for the assault.

[Image: TI2_FXkzMhJz8xN1wInnaNy_cJX-ag7Typ2_kyLW...HxqvFHjGCf]

"Ohhhhh... pleaseeeeeee... Nooooo.... Oh my god. Jiju, you will kill me. Have mercy you bastard. Pleaseeeeee." Nidhhi said crying.

Bobby felt pity for her and slowed down after his initial assault.

"Why are you slowing down now mother fucker. Ram it in me. Take me harderrrrrr." Nidhhi shouted, looking back in anger.

"As you say slut." Bobby said, fucking her really hard.

Nidhhi cried for a few more minutes. Then her pleasure took over and she started pushing it back. Bobby's assault continued till Nidhhi was fully covered in sweat. Her first orgasm took over her.

"Hmmmmmm. Yeesssssssssss.... Harderrrrrrrr jiju. Fuck your saali harderrrrrrr. Cummmiiinnggggggggg. Yessssssss." Nidhhi came, her entire body trembling on the table top.

Bobby continued the assault and she started moaning again in the pleasure. Even before her first orgasm could subside, she was hit by a second one.

"Oh my god. Agggaaaainnnnnn. Yesssssss. Jijjjuuuuuu, don't stop pleaseeeeeeeee. Cummmmminngggg." Nidhhi came and literally collapsed lifeless.

Bobby pulled out his cock, which was also close to erupting. He avoided cumming in her fertile pussy.

"Your pussy is damn tight." Bobby asked, holding his throbbing cock and rubbing its juices on her shirt.

"Oh fuck jiju. You just damaged my pussy. It can never be same. It was fucking awesome though." Nidhhi said, breathing hard, massaging her poor cunt.

"My cock is still not done." Bobby said laughing.

[Image: d715VrtsdAL6VmqYI0T3YwPFVBECmVKUSus0gBrI...AGsQufz-D2]

"Oh jiju, have mercy on your saali. Or nothing will be left for my poor husband." Nidhhi said, laughing on her own comment.

Nidhhi straightened herself and her t-shirt.

"I am sorry honey. I get out of control sometimes." Bobby said, looking concerned.

"Oh Jiju, I just need a break. I will not be able to walk properly tomorrow." Nidhhi left the kitchen for her guest bedroom.

Bobby knew she would not come out of the room till morning. He looked for his phone to call Shruti as it was too late. He dialed her number. Shruti immediately picked up the call.

'Hi honey. Are you done with your training?" Shruti asked.

"What? I am at home. Which training? Where are you?" Bobby asked, confused.

"I have been at Shriya's place since long. I thought you would be busy with your training, so it didn't disturbed you. Shall I come home now?" Shruti asked cynically.

"Oh Fuck. It's your home slut." Bobby said in irritation.

Shruti cut the phone. Bobby pulled up his pants and the door opened. Shruti entered grinning.

to be continue....
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
For more stories please follow My new thread. Comments please guys .

https://desifakes.com/threads/actress-fantasy-roleplays.1978/
Like Reply
Waiting for Mansion house update
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 03:48 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: Bobby fingered her pussy. Nidhhi started moaning hard. It was fully wet and needed further lubrication. Bobby bent her down on the table and placed his cock on her entrance.

"Ohhh yesssss. Jiju. Rahul would love this. He would just fucking love it." Nidhhi said, pushing back her ass to get Bobby's pole inside her.

"Yea slut. He would love it. But, he would not be first to take it deep down the tunnel." Bobby said and pushed hard to put at least half of his cock in her tight pussy.

[Image: yDVrMQNAt1gxGaxQYaEZ0mT3YsmP4QAffVeRz8uC...mI6P-zvhAq]

"Fuckkkkkk. Oh my god..... yessssss... he definitely is not first. Put it entirely in jiju. Fuckkkkk. It's huge." Nidhhi screamed.

"Yea baby. It might be easy for him to put into this used pussy. Fuckkkkk. You are so tight." Bobby shouted, pushing again hard to hit probably her womb.

Bobby's entire cock was deeply rooted in her cunt.

"Fucccccckkkkkkkkkkk. Noooooooooooooo." Nidhhi shouted, tears filled in her eyes.

"Should I pull out?" Bobby said, teasing Nidhhi.

"Hmmmm. Noooo jiju. Just be easy with me. Pleaseee. It's too big for me." Nidhhi pleaded, but wanted Bobby to take her pussy hard.

Bobby pulled out and pushed back again at one swift.

"Oh fucccckkkkkk jiju. You would kill me. Have mercy on your saali." Nidhhi withered in pain and pleasure both.

"Hmm. I told you, you could not compete with Shruti." Bobby said, smacking her naked ass cheeks.

"Ohh fuckkkk. I can jiju. Just fuckkkkk meeeee.' Nidhhi shouted.

Bobby showed no mercy and started pounding her pussy hard. Nidhhi kept screaming hard and cursing Bobby for the assault.

[Image: TI2_FXkzMhJz8xN1wInnaNy_cJX-ag7Typ2_kyLW...HxqvFHjGCf]

"Ohhhhh... pleaseeeeeee... Nooooo.... Oh my god. Jiju, you will kill me. Have mercy you bastard. Pleaseeeeee." Nidhhi said crying.

Bobby felt pity for her and slowed down after his initial assault.

"Why are you slowing down now mother fucker. Ram it in me. Take me harderrrrrr." Nidhhi shouted, looking back in anger.

"As you say slut." Bobby said, fucking her really hard.

Nidhhi cried for a few more minutes. Then her pleasure took over and she started pushing it back. Bobby's assault continued till Nidhhi was fully covered in sweat. Her first orgasm took over her.

"Hmmmmmm. Yeesssssssssss.... Harderrrrrrrr jiju. Fuck your saali harderrrrrrr. Cummmiiinnggggggggg. Yessssssss." Nidhhi came, her entire body trembling on the table top.

Bobby continued the assault and she started moaning again in the pleasure. Even before her first orgasm could subside, she was hit by a second one.

"Oh my god. Agggaaaainnnnnn. Yesssssss. Jijjjuuuuuu, don't stop pleaseeeeeeeee. Cummmmminngggg." Nidhhi came and literally collapsed lifeless.

Bobby pulled out his cock, which was also close to erupting. He avoided cumming in her fertile pussy.

"Your pussy is damn tight." Bobby asked, holding his throbbing cock and rubbing its juices on her shirt.

"Oh fuck jiju. You just damaged my pussy. It can never be same. It was fucking awesome though." Nidhhi said, breathing hard, massaging her poor cunt.

"My cock is still not done." Bobby said laughing.

[Image: d715VrtsdAL6VmqYI0T3YwPFVBECmVKUSus0gBrI...AGsQufz-D2]

"Oh jiju, have mercy on your saali. Or nothing will be left for my poor husband." Nidhhi said, laughing on her own comment.

Nidhhi straightened herself and her t-shirt.

"I am sorry honey. I get out of control sometimes." Bobby said, looking concerned.

"Oh Jiju, I just need a break. I will not be able to walk properly tomorrow." Nidhhi left the kitchen for her guest bedroom.

Bobby knew she would not come out of the room till morning. He looked for his phone to call Shruti as it was too late. He dialed her number. Shruti immediately picked up the call.

'Hi honey. Are you done with your training?" Shruti asked.

"What? I am at home. Which training? Where are you?" Bobby asked, confused.

"I have been at Shriya's place since long. I thought you would be busy with your training, so it didn't disturbed you. Shall I come home now?" Shruti asked cynically.

"Oh Fuck. It's your home slut." Bobby said in irritation.

Shruti cut the phone. Bobby pulled up his pants and the door opened. Shruti entered grinning.

to be continue....

Brother....Pls also include the part of Divyanka Tripathi
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Superb update brother... Waiting for Mansion House update
Like Reply
mansion house update please
Like Reply
Write on Nikitha thukral
Like Reply
(30-01-2021, 04:38 PM)Warrior Wrote: Write on Nikitha thukral

Yes please write on Nikitha thukral
Like Reply
my black dick in rakul mouth

[Image: Capture.png]
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 03:48 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: For more stories please follow My new thread. Comments please guys .

https://desifakes.com/threads/actress-fantasy-roleplays.1978/

Please write new story on indika Ravichandran like father in law story
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply