Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
That's the end of Season 1 "A STREAK OF GOOD LUCK"
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Readers, I promised to delivery Season 8 & Season 1 by Feb 14th - but delivered 8 days earlier than promised!

Hope you like the progress of the plotline until now and the development of the story so far!

Remember, this story is my original content and exclusive to XOSSIPY for now!

Let know your feedback & comments & your fantasies too!

Thanks,
SammieRoman
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Plot of story was excellent ......so here the story begins think so .....hope Sam will have adventure xx life .......this story gonna be maximum hitter .......waiting for your next update
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 11:55 AM)Babyma Wrote: Plot of story was excellent ......so here the story begins think so .....hope Sam will have adventure xx life .......this story gonna be maximum hitter .......waiting for your next update

Thanks, Bro! Yes, the roots & origins of Samantha's sex life will be explored more in Season 2 & 3
Like Reply
Teaser 009: Upcoming Seasons

Season 2: A streak of BAD luck (in contrast to Season 1 title 'A streak of good luck')

some hashtags from this season: #KajalGautam #ConnivingCousin #VirataParva #Belt&Banana

Season 9: Sam's Cunt & Chai's Hunt

some hashtags from this season: #OfficeToilet #BhikariBaba #GautamReturns #UTURN
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
Teaser 010: 2nd letter of Title revealed

Remember the main storyline is hidden in the Title

ATFMW

m = my

w = wife
Like Reply
Great development and very promising character introduction.

Rana : Finally, he has arrived. He is cousin of Chai. And now I am convinced that the hint of "cousin" given in 1st update was regarding this Rana. Jackin Jay is still immature threat for Chai. So, Cousin who was behind Sam was "Rana". 
David, Rana, Gautam, Chacha shared their thoughts 9f fucking Sam. So, they are obvious candidates for ####, but I think there is someone who is not on Radar. He is more powerful than these people, but hasn't come forward yet. I don't think any of these are ####. These are my speculations and I'll be happy if you proved me wrong.
Amala looks promising and I love MILFs, so I am looking forward to her scenes more than anybody. 
David - Kajal - Gautam : David was a son of a bitch and he will not spare a hottie like Kajal. Something definitely happened after Chai's marriage that led Gautam to resign from Office. As we know, Gautam shared some private secrets with Chai which made Chai curious and it led to the current situation. Did Gautam introduced Chai-Sam to ####?

Lots of questions and still no answers. I'll try my best to find answers to all questions. 
Like Reply
story is going excellent.. pls keep up the pace..
You can introduce situations where Sam is involved in exhibitionism, initially accidental/forced then willing..
make her feel the shame initially, then slowly make her a willing exhibitionist..
She should tease others, specially the underprivileged low class people. Let them see her glory, which they can only imagine in dreams..
my idea is: it should begin with accidental nudity, but once the tigress tastes the blood, she craves for more..
So once she feels the thrill of accidental nudity and the fun of it, she desires more.
Like Reply
Great narration keep going don't stop
Like Reply
(07-02-2021, 02:06 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: Great narration keep going don't stop

Thanks, Kalyan Bro!
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 11:18 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: story is going excellent.. pls keep up the pace..
You can introduce situations where Sam is involved in exhibitionism, initially accidental/forced then willing..
make her feel the shame initially, then slowly make her a willing exhibitionist..
She should tease others, specially the underprivileged low class people. Let them see her glory, which they can only imagine in dreams..
my idea is: it should begin with accidental nudity, but once the tigress tastes the blood, she craves for more..
So once she feels the thrill of accidental nudity and the fun of it, she desires more.

Thanks for the continuous participation & for sharing your ideas/fantasies, Bro!

Exhibitionism & Voyeurism will be 2 of the main themes in this story for sure - and gradual yes!

Teaser/NTR: Readers may think of Samantha in exhibitionist mode but there will be some chapters where she will be a Voyeur too!  Smile

Keep supporting!
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 11:55 AM)Babyma Wrote: Plot of story was excellent ......so here the story begins think so .....hope Sam will have adventure xx life .......this story gonna be maximum hitter .......waiting for your next update

Many Thanks, Babyma Bro! More updates coming soon!
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 08:49 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Great development and very promising character introduction.

Rana : Finally, he has arrived. He is cousin of Chai. And now I am convinced that the hint of "cousin" given in 1st update was regarding this Rana. Jackin Jay is still immature threat for Chai. So, Cousin who was behind Sam was "Rana". 
David, Rana, Gautam, Chacha shared their thoughts 9f fucking Sam. So, they are obvious candidates for ####, but I think there is someone who is not on Radar. He is more powerful than these people, but hasn't come forward yet. I don't think any of these are ####. These are my speculations and I'll be happy if you proved me wrong.
Amala looks promising and I love MILFs, so I am looking forward to her scenes more than anybody. 
David - Kajal - Gautam : David was a son of a bitch and he will not spare a hottie like Kajal. Something definitely happened after Chai's marriage that led Gautam to resign from Office. As we know, Gautam shared some private secrets with Chai which made Chai curious and it led to the current situation. Did Gautam introduced Chai-Sam to ####?

Lots of questions and still no answers. I'll try my best to find answers to all questions. 

Namaskar Bro! All interesting analysis, as always! 

While I can neither confirm nor deny - I should say you are good at detecting the plot - including minor things like names of watchmen & all!
When a first time writer attempts to write a suspense/thriller - people like you keep the enthusiasm and motivation going! We need more readers like you!

Reading your comment "Lots of questions and still no answers" - you will soon see LOT of answers in Season 2 & 3 - but also newer questions too!
Like Reply
An update coming up later today!

teaser - #JackingJai #ServantGirl #Voyeurism ... more...
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 07:54 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Teaser 010: 2nd letter of Title revealed

Remember the main storyline is hidden in the Title

ATFMW

m = my

w = wife

According to story plot I think  it’s ANYTIME FUCK MY WIFE
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
(07-02-2021, 12:05 PM)Babyma Wrote: According to story plot I think  it’s ANYTIME FUCK MY WIFE

Interesting try, Babyma Bro!

COLDER

(As you might know, in guessing game hotter means nearing the target, colder means moving away from the target)

Thanks for taking a shot & keep tryin!
Like Reply
Chapter 29 - BONUS chapter from Season 1 dedicated to active readers

[Readers:
1. This episode was originally not there in my plotline at this stage. I started writing this BONUS episode in Season 1 primarily for the most valuable patron of this thread, SILVERSTONE93 Bro, since he asked for Amala multiple times. Certain other readers like Aryaman too asked for her. I dedicate this to Silverstone93,  Longindian_axe (who expressed interest in voyeur/exhibitionism themes), Babyma, Kalyan143, Aryaman, Ranjith27, Mr Strange, Raviraj45 and many other active readers of this thread.
2. Readers who are fans of the real Amala or interested in knowing her more – check her out in her prime age in Agni Natchatiram (tamil) movie particularly the song Roja Poo Aadivandhadhu.
3. As regards the character Amala in my story, she is just 45, having been married and giving birth to Chai at quite an early age. And she is still a ravishing figure at this age.]

Amala, Chai's mom
[Image: Amala.jpg]

After sending Samantha to the first night room, Amala went to her bedroom where Vivek was already sleeping. As she laid on the bed, she is thinking of her son’s marriage. Her thoughts go to what her son and DIL would be doing! What will Chai be doing now? She wonders! He is such an innocent boy. Wonder if he knows what to do. “Amala, what are you thinking? Mothers will be mothers. But boys will be boys too” she thinks. “He is a grown-up man. He is not your little boy any longer. He is now the husband of the lovely Samantha.” And as she imagines them both together, she giggles to herself.

Amala imagining her son & DIL together in bed
[Image: Capture.jpg]

Then she thinks of Samantha. She remembers how the entire village and family and guests were eyeing Samantha’s beauty! How they compared Samantha with her own beauty! "She is even more beautiful than elder Bahu", they said. She felt so proud of herself and smiles. She is not jealous of her daughter in law. She is happy for Chai. She is also enthralled by Samantha’s beauty. She remembers the time Samantha hugged her and how their breasts rubbed against each other. She thinks and starts to unknowingly sweats slightly. Suddenly a flash of thought: what will Samantha be like in bed?

Amala imagines Samantha nude (pic credits: batboy22)
[Image: sam.jpg]

She imagines Samantha naked in bed. She imagines Samantha naked with Chai in bed. And now her mind plays an evil trick on her. And for a split second she imagines Samantha naked and hugging her liked she did just a while ago and… fucking her with a cock… That was a totally random thought & totally weird thought. For Amala, it was instantly repelling. How can I think of nasty things like this about a woman? That too my own daughter-in-law? “What has happened to you, Amala?” she thinks. Amala feels ashamed. She knows it is just a random thought but given her conservative mind and environment it was a big deal for her.

Amala imagines Samantha fucking her
[Image: samamala.jpg]

To divert her mind from this impure thought, Amala shifts her thought to her own sex life with Vivek. It was 2 months since the last time they fucked. Sex had become mechanical. Vivek would just wake her up randomly at night and hump for a good 20 minutes and be done. Truth be said, she had long lost the appetite for S-E-X. Or so she thought! Strangely today, on her son’s consummation night she was feeling the heats. And embarrassingly, she was feeling the heats for her DIL. For the first time in many, many years, she took the initiative. Amala tries to wake up Vivek but he was in deep sleep and snoring heavily. ‘Pathi Ji’, she says softly. No response. Images of her with Samantha continued to flash in her mind.

Samantha nude images keep coming to Amala's mind (Pic credits: Thundernex-24)
[Image: Sam-nude-5.jpg]

Amala’s pussy was alive and wet and urging her for relief. She tries to wake up Vivek one more time but no success. Her pussy was unrelenting. She tried stirring and shifting in bed. She rubbed against her hubby. By her brought up and exposure, even fingering was not a normal deal – it was dirty. But her pussy desired an insertion. She put her hand on her genital area and applied pressure. No use. She began to reflect on her husband. “If Vivek is half as sweet and loving and a gentleman as Chai, my son, I would be so happy. Samantha is so lucky” she thinks. Again, she thinks of Samantha. Images of Samantha nude with her is taunting her. This was all happening so fast. It was the strange birth of bisexuality in Amala, the conservative elder Bahu of the Bahadur zamindar family. It was as repelling as it was sexually stirring. Again, a surge of blood to her cunt and more itching Again, flashes of Samantha and herself doing the unmentionable with her. Oh! Oohh! She now puts her hands into her saree and underwear and presses her pussy. Her pressings turned to rubbing. Her rubbing turned to fingering. And soon she climaxed. All the while images of her beautiful, sexy DIL are dancing live in front of her as she shuddered into. With a deep sense of guilt about her thoughts on DIL Samantha, but, also with quite a sexual contentment in a long time, Amala slips to slumber.

Amala fingering herself through her saree imagining her DIL
[Image: Amala-fingering-thru-saree.jpg]

Samantha continues to dance nude in Amala's mind

[Image: Sam-nude-4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
On other side of the same floor in Bahadur Mansion, Chari Chacha is roughly fucking Charu Chachi imagining Samantha. In the heat of the moment says “my Samantha bitch”. Charu Chachi is disgusted. She is used to hearing Chari Chacha use abusive words but to hear him talk about the new Bahu of the family during sex was so repulsive for her. She pushes him away. Mad old man. Kamine. Kutte. She yells. 

Charu Chachi angry on Chacha for taking Samantha's name during their sex
[Image: charuchachi-angry.jpg]

But Chari Chacha is in quite a sexual frenzy. He catches her hair pulls her on the bed and fucks her quite frenetically saying “yes… my Samantha city bitch… my Samantha raand… I will fuck you… try to resist me…” and fucks his wife aggressively. Chachi helplessly gets fucked while still getting aroused by her husband’s rough behavior. At one level she is impressed. She always dismissed her hubby’s constant sexuality as a perverted state of mind and not appropriate for his age. But to see his fuck her like a mad dog makes her think of the virility he has even in this age. She wonders what will happen to Samantha if her hubby in his current state sees her alone. The thought gave Chachi the vibes – coupled with the aggressive fucks moans to climax.

Chari Chacha fucks Chachi like a mad dog imagining Samantha
[Image: charichacha.jpg]

Unknown to them, their 19-teenage son Jai was watching them from a high level window located near the attic. He had found this viewing spot to see his parents fuck. Initially he was fearful but became bold later. In fact, these days he became good at predicting when his dad would fuck his mom based on his mood and behavior in the evening. It was as if Voyeurism came naturally to him. Jai used to peek at all the beauties in and around them and was good at doing it so skillfully without their noticing. He would pick the right windows, right key holes, right angles and right nook and corners to spy on girls and woman. It was becoming his specialty. In fact, his fear of his grandpa made him good at being stealthy and spying. 

Jacking Jai viewing his parents sex
[Image: jai2.jpg]

Jay even tried spying on this Aunt Amala and Uncle Vivek but not much action here.

The other piece of action he did get was the 18-teenage servant girl working in the Bahadur mansion. She is the granddaughter of Karim Kaka. Jai got off watch her from time to time – he would even sneak to the kitchen to catch a glimpse of her when she is cooking. He is mad with lust ogling at her young nubile body and her sexy waist. In fact he had even hugged her from behind. She was so scared and ran away. She is afraid and doesn’t tell anyone. But that’s how far he had gotten.

Jai peeking at servant girl, Karim Kaka's grand daughter
[Image: 31.jpg][Image: 32.jpg]

Jai is surprised at hearing his father take Samantha’s name. In fact, even he had the heats for Samantha
And had taken a few pervy peeks at her sexy waist.
Now his father taking her name was making him feel less guilty and emboldened.
As he jacks of by the attic window watching his parents fuck, he is again imagining Samantha again.

Jai jacks off imagining Samantha and her sexy body
[Image: jackinjai.jpg]

So, let’s see if our Jacking Jai who is an expert at voyeurism and spying on women and sexing couple gets a chance to use this skill on his Anni/Vadina/Bhabhi. Only future seasons will tell.

Vikram-Betaal round: so folks,
1. Thoughts of Chai's family's sexualities & share your fantasies too
2. Notice how Jai seems to be naturally good at Voyeurism. And so seems our Chai too, isn't it? Your thoughts on how both the boys from this family are voyeurs?
Like Reply
(07-02-2021, 10:55 AM)Saravroman Wrote: An update coming up later today!

teaser - #JackingJai #ServantGirl #Voyeurism ... more...

Delivered as promised!  Cool

That's for today readers!

Let know your feedback & fantasies & fetishes...

Thanks for reading,
SammieRoman.
Like Reply
Speechless... Absolutely Fantastic update. Thank you for finally giving Amala scenes. This update was great and it was a shock for me to read about Amala's bisexuality. This new change in Amala will bring lots of great scenes for sure.  
Chacha is having sex with Chachi while imagining about Sam is really erotic. She resisted at first then gave in to her husband's sexual favours. So, if in future, Chacha tries something nasty with Sam, Chachi will not interfere. This is new development and I'm looking how this unfolds.
Jai's voyeurism will help him to find some dirty secrets for sure. This boy can spy on his parents as well as his uncle's room. So he will definitely go for his cousin and his wife's room too. Looks like this voyeur also likes to spy women while they take a bath. But, will he go beyond that? Will someone find him red handed? I think it'll be Sam who will catch her brother in law while spying on her. 
Karim's granddaughter : Karim and his grand daughter are looking interesting characters. You didn't mention her name yet. Maybe there's some reasons. But, will this loyal servant of Bahadur mention has some secrets too? He might know something about Grandpa. 
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply