Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Great super great
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
super bro...
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
your writing style is awesome man.. pls include more of exhibitionism adventures.. like the one with MM, but this time take it to the next level of being totally naked in front of them by slow teasing and gradual striptease...
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 11:21 PM)Babyma Wrote: Story was good going ....wait for your fantasy filled dramatic update bro

Thanks for the continuous support, Bro!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 02:05 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: Great super great

Thanks Bro!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 07:56 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: your writing style is awesome man.. pls include more of exhibitionism adventures.. like the one with MM, but this time take it to the next level of being totally naked in front of them by slow teasing and gradual striptease...

Thanks for support and sharing fantasies, Bro - exhibitionism & voyeurism will be coming up more...
Like Reply
Teaser 008

Minimum of 2 chapters coming up before midnight!

And one of the chapters will have reference to an age old south Asian custom some folks may not know!

And finally, what couple of readers are eagerly waiting for - Entry of Rana!

[Image: Capture.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapters index updated - click below:

Chapters
Like Reply
Extremely satisfied with these updates. Season 8 is the one where Chai started realising and accepting his cuck life. Sam is getting more bold with each assignment.
It is sure that #### didn't fuck Sam and I don't think he will allow any other person (besides Chai) to fuck her. Somewhere in my mind, I think ####is not a bad person. He is in Sam's life to protect Sam-Chai relationship.
Masters program in MIMS : Looks like this place was the one where Sam met her master. Is he a professor?
Chai is confident that Sam will never leave him. Sam is also saying 8same thing that she will love him forever and never leave him. I like this scenario, but it'll hurt 1000 times more if she leaves him. Huge NTR
Ram-Rahim-Robert-**** : looks like there is 4th "R" watchman. Solomon uncle is behind Rahim's wife. This man didn't spare his DIL, so he will obviously not going to spare Rahim's wife. We haven't seen Ram yet. I don't think he is just a random person cause you have mentioned him in this story already. I know every character in this story has some role.
Rana is coming : I have been waiting for his entry for some time.

I am looking forward to all your updates and will stay awake to read next 2 updates.

Reps added.
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
Updates wont be until after 11:30 - but before midnight for sure...

Some teasers... #BahadurMansion #ChariChacha #VirginityTest #PathivrathaBahu #KajalGautam

[Image: csm5.jpg]
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 10:23 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Updates wont be until after 11:30 - but before midnight for sure...

Some teasers... #BahadurMansion #ChariChacha #VirginityTest #PathivrathaBahu #KajalGautam

Epectind Samantha to be fucked other ....then only it will be perfect cuckold .....story going good
Like Reply
Readers, I am now posting chapters that will be in past timeline which will be a continuation of below episodes from Season 1.

https://xossipy.com/thread-34016-post-28...pid2862257
https://xossipy.com/thread-34016-post-28...pid2862300
Like Reply
Chapter 24 - Arranged Marriage {Season 1 Episode 5, Time: past}

[From previous chapter - As Samantha is dozing she sweetly thinks of their beginning and how it all started… Their marriage…]

The wedding began. Rao Bahadur was organizing it directly by himself.
[Image: grandpa-2.jpg]

It was being conducted at Chai’s ancestral villa. It was 2 weeks’ worth of rituals. The entire village was decorated. It was a festival. In fact, it was more than a festival. It was Rao Bahadur’s family wedding. From villagers to workers to shop keepers to officials to security officer to politicians – everyone lined to help. Chai reached his family home a week before wedding – THE BAHADUR MANISON. It was a 120 years old building built by a British architect for his great-great-grandfather Parmaveera Rao Bahadur. It was as lavish as it was old. The top floor belonged exclusively to grandpa, Rao Bahadur & no one dared go there. The floor below that was for his parents & Chacha family. The one below that was where he and his cousin Jai had their rooms. One other most important member of the family was their 65 year old loyal servant Kasim Kaka (more on him later).

Bahadur Mansion
[Image: bahadur-mansion.jpg]

A bit about Chacha family: his uncle Chari Chacha was an obedient followed to Grandpa and Chai’s dad Vivek. Charu Chachi was a simple, homely woman. Their son Jai was in his 19s and still in fapping stage with respect to girls – lets call him Jackin Jai. Chacha was sexually very active and constantly vented it on his sanskari wife who is so fed up of his sexual antics at this age.

Chari Chacha, Charu Chachi, Jackin Jai
[Image: chacha.jpg]

Samantha’s family arrived 3 days before the wedding to Chai’s village. They were given a royal reception and given a guest residence. Samantha’s dad is very happy. Samantha’s mom’s greediness was in full display. She is so happy about the richness of the family than the happiness of Samantha’s married life. Samantha is already getting fed up of her mom and feeling irritated by her bragging to everyone that Chai’s family is richest and all the crap. Samantha’s feelings was for her Dad. She is so sad that she is going to leave her loving dad who was strict but took loving care of his princess. Samantha was not happy to leave her Dad with his greddy bitchy Mom. She felt so sorry for him. This is all a side show. Samantha’s true feeling and longing was for Chai. She is longing to see him and even Chai for Samantha. They hadn’t met each other. Chai asked her mother if he could meet Samantha but Amala warned about Grandpa and Chai resisted his urge to see his soon to-be-wife.

The guests arrived. Samantha’s relatives from their place and Bangalore were bussed to Chai’s village in luxury coaches.. The guests arrived from throughout the village and surrounding. The guests arrived from throughout the state. The guests arrived even from around the world. One of them was Rana, Chai’s distant cousin, who was a Psychiatrist in London. He is in his 35’s and unmarried. He is a lustful man who has his unscrupulous and devising means to trap any which woman – Indian or British, married or unmarried – he craves into this lap.

[Image: rana.jpg]

The marriage rituals began. Samantha is seated on the marriage mandap. Chai sees her for the first time. Sam see him for the first time.
[Image: csm1.jpg]

The marriage rituals continue. The entire village was abuzz that the great Rao Bahadur is bringing a bahu for his grandson from a very humble family who is not rich and very ordinary. There were rumors if it was a love marriage and Chai tried to elope with this girl and so his family agreed for this marriage. But they knew nobody would dare antagonize Rao Bahadur. They still could not digest the fact that Samantha was from such a humble background. But all those doubts in the mind of relatives and villagers were put to rest when they saw Samantha and her beauty and grace. Finally, a beauty that even beats the beauty of the elder bahu of the family Amala, they all thought. Rao Bahadur’s choice is wonderful they all thought and were staring at Samantha with admiration. 

Family members and villagers staring at Samantha
[Image: sam-mar.jpg]

They were not the only ones staring. Sitting among the guests was Demanding David. He went crazy looking at Samantha. OH! He had to have her! What a young, nubile beauty! Only if I have my chance with her, I will make her the queen of my sexual world. I will do so many depraving things with there. Oh! What will this asshole Chai do with her? He won’t be able to give 10% of the pleasures I can give to her. If she is not Rao Bahadur’s grand-bahu I wouldn’t give a second thought to seduce her right away. Maybe I will get lucky. OH! I need to satiate my cock. And as he turns his gaze shifts to Kajal.
Sitting among the guests were also Gautam and Kajal. Gautam is also mesmerized by Chai’s wife’s looks. What a girl? Such a beauty in Bangalore? How did I miss? Where was she hiding? All the girls I’ve ogled at are incomparable to Samantha. Kajal notices Gautam undivided gaze at Samantha and gets mad a little bit and as she shifts her neck to other side she catches the glance of David. A sensation ran her spine. David didn’t even bother to look away. He was right royally looking into her eyes. Her boobs. Her waists. Kajal remembers the way David stared at her the first time she visited Gautam’s office. Poor Gautam. He was theoretically thinking about Samantha while his wife Kajal was practically in heats & sweats, courtesy Demanding David. Wonder where this will lead to!

[Image: Kaju-Guatam.jpg]
[Image: david.jpg]

Similar thoughts were going on in Rana’s head. Is she real? What an angel! All the beauties I had in UK are on one side and Samantha is on one side. Only if I can lay my hands on her. I will make her my submissive slut. Samantha you don’t know me, Rana the master at deception. You don’t know my perverted world. The world I took Paula, Richard’s wife to. The world I took Sangeetha, the CIO of a reputed company to. The world I took Rebecca, the medicine college student to. Oh my! Her beauty will keep disturbing me and give me sleepless nights.

Similar feelings at a more crude and unsophisticated level were going on in Chari Chacha’s mind. What a real beauty! I want to fuck her. My wife has become old and uncooperative. She thinks I have become a perverted old man. Only if I could release all my pented up Kama on my nephew’s wife.

N number of people in the audience had similar thoughts. What to do! These imaginations are all hypothetical!
{{Or are they? Who among these will finally have their way with Samantha? Only future seasons will tell}}

On the mandap, the rituals were going on. Samantha & Chai are having much more ‘sacred thoughts’
And were truly happy. In spite of all the tension related to the ritual and being in the crowd and being the limelight of the event, they were still enjoying each others presence and enjoying their marriage.

[Image: csm2.jpg]

The sacred knot was tied and they were pronounced Man & Wife!
Like Reply
Chapter 25 - Arranged Sex I {Season 1 Episode 6, Time: past}

The marriage banquet is lavish. There is food, liquor, dance, fun and festiveness. Soon the consummation ceremony is to begin. The family priest conducts a puja for the first night and blesses Chai and Samantha. Samantha goes away to prepare herself for the physical union.

[Image: sam-mar-2.jpg]

Chai is nervous since this will be his first time ever. Since he has no friends he has no one to talk in this regard. Then he thinks of Gautam and calls him. “Gautam can you please come near my room” Gautam tells Kajal that Chai is looking to talk to him and Kajal understandable smiles. As Gautam steps out of his guest room and walking towards Chai’s mansion, he notices David loitering in the corridor but then ignores him. As soon as Chai sees Gautam, he is relieved. “Chai, your wedding was superb. You look like a made for each other couple” say Gautam. Chai says “Thank you Gautam. You know … thisss… ceremony and all… it’s a little overwhelming for me… so thought of talking to you”. Gautam put his hand over Chai’s shoulder and says “Relax. Samantha is an educated girl. I am sure you both can handle it. Chill, Bro! Everything will be fun. Take it easy and let your manhood drive your action. Even she will be nervous. Expect some resistance. I had lot of resistance before Kajal gave in. And they chat for a while on this. Chai feels lot better now talking to Gautam. He thanks Gautam. As Gautam leaves his Chari Chacha come over to him and says “Chaitanya Ji! Make sure she is a virgin! These city girls are mostly bitches! Sekar Ji knows the consequences of sending a filthy girl to our family. But still. You check and make sure she is not a bitch before marriage”. And leaves. All the happy feeling and relaxation after talking to Gautam melted away for Chai. He is again in tensed state and thinking of Chacha’s words “make sure she is not a bitch” These words kept ringing in his mind as he waited for Samantha. And somehow these words were arousing him. Quite weird he thought.

As Gautam reached him guestroom, he is not prepared for the scene awaiting him. David was in his room standing so close to Kajal almost touching her and they were so engrossed in conversation. If an unknown person saw this scene he would certainly think there were lovers. “Sir… what are you doing here? Sir…” Gautam says. Kajal steps back and is surprised by Gautam’s unannounced entrance. Demanding David is cool. “Oh! Boy! I was just giving company to your lonely wife!” And pats Gautam on his ass and leaves. “What is he doing here, Kajal?” Gautam asks in raised tone. “Why are you all worked up, hubby? He just came to see you and was talking to me and you came. That’s all” Kajal defensively said. Gautam tells Kajal that David is not a good person and to be careful. Kajal casually says OK. Gautam did not have a good feeling about all this.

[Image: Kajal-David.jpg]

On the other side, our hero Chai is waiting for heroine Samantha. Samantha is eager about her consummation with Chai and a little nervous too. But even more so is irritated to the core by her mom who constantly keeps says be obedient to Chai and do whatever he says. She is feeling too awkward by her mom’s continuous pestering. Suddenly a pair of gentle hands touch Samantha. She turns back and Amala is standing there smiling. “Oh Sasu Ma Ji” Samantha says about to fall on her feet but Amala stops her. Amala tells to Sam’s mom she want to speak in private with Sam and Sam’s mom leaves. She adoringly looks into her DIL’s eyes and says “Relax dear. You don’t have to feel nervous. Chai is a good boy and gentleman. He will take so much care of you. And I am sure you will take care of him too” Amala’s behaviour was in total contrast to her own mom and Samantha feels so affectionate towards her new mother in law and hugs her. Amala hugs her too. Samantha is feeling so much better now and goes towards Chai’s room for an eventful night and enters the first night room.

[Image: amala.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 26 - Arranged Sex II {Season 1 Episode 7, Time: past}

[Image: room.jpg]

Chai is seating in the bed and nervously looks at his wife and gets up. Samantha enters the room and puts milk glass on the table and dutifully falls at his feet (as she was instructed). Chai lifts her and instinctively hugs her. She is blushing and turns away. She gives the glass of milk to him and they both drink after each other. “Samantha you are so beautiful. I am so lucky. I love you” Chai says. Samantha smiles and looks at her hubby at close angle for the first time. They chit chat. Chai falls for her sweet honey voice. They talk for some more time and become little comfy with each other. They closer and more intimate. He lays his hands on her for the first time. 

[Image: fn3.jpg]

From here, lust took on… Only actions no words… They kiss… They smooch… They undress…

[Image: fn2-first-kiss.jpg]

They both admire each other’s bodies. Samantha sees his cock for the first time and turns away in shyness. Samantha is still in her bra and panties. Chai tries to remove them. She resists. Chai smooches her for some for time and she gives in… She says to turn off the lights and Chai concurs… Chai gets on top of her… Hormones rush into their brain (the main sexual apparatus) and their genital organs (off course the functionable sexual apparatus). Chai is bit nervous and fumbles to enter Samantha. He fumbles for some more time and Samantha instinctively helps. Be gentle. She says. His first penetration gives her 0% pleasure and 100% pain and she yells loudly. And Chai reflexively backs off her losing his hardness. Samantha recovers but they both are tensed. Although sexual heat takes over and they attempt again. Chai is still nervous and he recollects Gautam’s words. He is relaxing. Suddenly his Chacha’s words run through his mind and he unknowingly gets a hardon. He is joyful. "My wife is not a bitch Chacha", he is thinking in his mind and again mounts Samantha and in this attempt he is successful. Samantha is moaning too in sexual arousal. He awkwardly humps her for 5 minutes and shoots into her. This time she is 50% pleasured and 50% pained. She goes to the restroom washes herself and there is an uncomfortable silence for some time before they resume each other’s company. They further try for one more time and they blend into each other and into the night. Samantha all the while notices how gentle he is with her and his words “I love you” and feels a warmth towards her hubby. And she recollects Amala’s words “Chai is a good boy and gentleman. He will take so much care of you”. Sam hugs her hubby and falls asleep.

[Image: FN.jpg]

The next day they both are still sleeping and there is a knock on the door in early hours. They quickly get up and dress and a bit surprisedly open the door. It was Amala and Chai’s Chachi standing at the door. Amala was holding a small casket that looked like a jewelry box. Amala was feeling a little shy but knows she has to do what she is about to do. Both Amala and Chachi goes toward the nuptial bed, move over the flowers to the side, examine the bed and notice the blood marks on it. Amala shows them to Chachi and Chachi nods and gives a smile. Amala again looks at the bed and further examines it. Then they both remove the bedsheet and fold into snugly and put it into the jewel box and turn to leave without saying anything. Both Samantha and Chai are totally surprised and feeling ashamed too by all this.

Bedsheet with Samantha's virginity blood
[Image: blood.jpg]

They both freshen up and maid brings coffee and breakfast and says there is a puja in one hour. Samantha get ready. Again Amala comes to her room and dresses Samantha in all family jewelry. Then Samantha and Chai enter the puja room and all the family members and certain elders of their clan were all seated there. In sometime Amala enters and entire audience is watching her. She has the casket in her hands and hands it over to the elderly ladies seated there.

Pathivratha Bahu! She says!
Pathivratha Bahu! Again!
Pathivratha Bahu! For third time!

And the family members are jubilated…
Jai Bholo Ling Maharaj Ki! An old man shouts!
Hara Hara Mahadeva! Shambho Shankara!! Everyone starts to chant!

Samantha is embarrassed that the family is celebrating her Virginity! Even Chai is feeling shy!
[Image: sam-feeling-weird.jpg]

Grandpa rises! Chai and Samantha takes his blessing and there is a puja.

Thus starts the sexual life of Samantha & Chai – Arranged Sex with celebration of Virginity!  Cool

Poor elders of the clan were unaware of the sexual celebration Samantha is going to have in future years!  Big Grin

But that’s for later!
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
That's for today, Reader! Delivered as promised!  Cool

Looking forward to your feedback and comments!
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 11:20 PM)Babyma Wrote: Epectind Samantha to be fucked other ....then only it will be perfect cuckold .....story going good

All in due time Bro - These episodes are where Samantha began her sex life... From here our heroine's journey begins... 
Like Reply
(05-02-2021, 07:48 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Extremely satisfied with these updates. Season 8 is the one where Chai started realising and accepting his cuck life. Sam is getting more bold with each assignment.
It is sure that #### didn't fuck Sam and I don't think he will allow any other person (besides Chai) to fuck her. Somewhere in my mind, I think ####is not a bad person. He is in Sam's life to protect Sam-Chai relationship.
Masters program in MIMS : Looks like this place was the one where Sam met her master. Is he a professor?
Chai is confident that Sam will never leave him. Sam is also saying 8same thing that she will love him forever and never leave him. I like this scenario, but it'll hurt 1000 times more if she leaves him. Huge NTR
Ram-Rahim-Robert-**** : looks like there is 4th "R" watchman. Solomon uncle is behind Rahim's wife. This man didn't spare his DIL, so he will obviously not going to spare Rahim's wife. We haven't seen Ram yet. I don't think he is just a random person cause you have mentioned him in this story already. I know every character in this story has some role.
Rana is coming : I have been waiting for his entry for some time.

I am looking forward to all your updates and will stay awake to read next 2 updates.

Reps added.

Your involvement motivates me a great deal!

Nothing misses your eyes, Bro - the 4th R is Rakbhir Smile  He will be coming soon in next chapter 

Hope you liked Rana's limited entry for now

There's so much plotline hidden in the acronym MIMS - if you guessed it you guessed 25% of the plot!!!
And if you guess ATFMF - you figured out another key element of the plot!!!

I am sure if anyone will guess it even half right, it will be you, Silver Bro!  Cool

Bonus points for guessing these acronyms: their fantasies and requested themes will be added to the story. Hope folks give it a try!
Like Reply
Chapter 27 - Arranged Apartment {Season 1 Episode 8, Time: past}

The family rituals continued for a few days. Samantha and Chai were pampered to the core by Amala and the family members. Samantha was feeling a bit comfortable with Amala. Also, she had a sense of ease with her hubby Chai who understood her and seemed to give importance to her. The post marriage celebrations lasted a full 2 weeks after marriage.

Chai Dad brought him an apartment in Bangalore, 20 km from his office. Since it was even further away from the outskirts of the city, the remaining tenants were mostly retirees. It is a lavish, fully furnished apartment with all the super luxuries. Chai and Samantha moved in right away after they came from the village. Samantha liked the apartment. It had a fantastic lake facing view. The lake is called lovers lake. Near the lake was a beautiful running track where Samantha and Chai would often take walks and spend some time. Both Samantha and Chai were fitness conscious and they would run on the track too.

[Image: apartment.jpg]

There were 4 apartments each of them occupying a full floor each.

1st floor: Mr Solomon and his wife Sheila. Solomon is retired.

2nd floor: Mr Basu: was a local powerful business man. He owned this apartment but seldom stayed here. Unknown to all, he kept this apartment as a fuck place. From time to time, he brought his mistresses and office employees of choice and would fuck them here. Like father like sons. Even Mr Basu’s 2 young sons both in their college also used to bring their girl friends and sex items once in a while to this apartment. Rest of the time it was mostly unoccupied.

3rd floor: Mr Velan: Velan was a 65 year old widower who stayed her along with Mr Vetri his 45 year old divorcee son at the apartment. Mr Velan is a retired from this own family business. Mr. Vetri takes care of the family business and is in frequent travel.

4th floor: Mr Chaitanya & Samantha darling

There were 4 watchmen: Ram, Robert, Rahim, Rakhbir – they worked in shifts and they took care of some maintenance works too.
Apart from these 4, Anaconda Aslam was the main maintenance guy who took care of plumbing and electric works.
They all lived in the small settlement area (slum like) right by the lake.

So apart from the old lady, Sheila – Samantha was the only female in the entire apartment

Chai and Samantha settled in quickly and time flew by.
Samantha was a dutiful and efficient housewife.
She organized and ran the house entirely by herself. She didn’t like having a maid.
Chaitanya was able to focus on his work. They liked each other and spent decent time together.

3 months quickly passed.

One day when Chaitanya went to work, David called him into his office.

David: Chai, Gautam resigned yesterday
Chai: What? So suddenly? What do you mean, David?
David: I fucking mean what I said. He abruptly resigned and left (there was red anger in David’s voice)
Chai: But David? Gautam is not like that. Let me talk to him.
David: Good luck talking to that asshole. But I doubt you will get far. Bottom line, we have to find a new IT head and should put the placement Ad right away.
Chai: Wait David. Let me talk to him.
David (raising his voice): I told you, Chai. It is no use. Now go out and start working on the hiring right away.

Chai silently came out and immediately dialed Gautam. Gautam’s mobile was switched off. Chai starts to think if everything is ok with Gautam. He tries calling multiple times during the day but of no use. Chai sends WhatsApp messaged and hoped he would hear back from Gautam. But none. Chai tries calling Kajal but even she is not lifting the call. Chai tried all ways to reach Gautam and hit dead end. Finally, Chai resignedly decides on the new placement and finds a new hire. The incident shook Chai and it affects him. One day he shared it with Sam and expressed concern. Sam pacified him saying everything will be OK. "Maybe some family issue or other. If he met David and resigned then nothing serious might have happened. Maybe he will call back in some days." Chai feels better after talking with Sam. For first time he is being comforted and put in the soothing lap of his wife. He almost felt as comforted as when he talked to his mom and she would comfort him.

But, Chai never got a call back from Gautam.
Like Reply
Chapter 28 - Season 1 happy ending – Arranged Love {Season 1 Episode 9, Time: past}

Samantha knew her ways around. She is intelligent enough to realize she will have a contented life by being a dutiful wife.
She liked Chai’s straight forwardness and gentleman nature.
She honestly felt a warmth for him and the heat of a budding sex life helped to become close.
They enjoyed each other… They got comfortable with each other. 

Their sex life was healthy.

Chai used to call her “for sleeping” his code language for sex. She was a shy but willing partner.
Chai and Sam fondled each other. Chai would hug her from behind and pull her into the bed.
Still he always treated her with kid gloves when it came to sex. Never rough. Always gentle. Always too gentle.

[Image: love-123.jpg]

From her body language you could certainly say she was interested in sex. Whenever she was in mood, she used to give long smiles, gentle pats/touches, turn around and smile, without her knowledge rub her own lips, bite gently tease him with lips. What Chai did not pay attention to is that SHE WAS A NATURAL TEASER… TEASING EASILY CAME TO HER BODY… Even with she wearing conservative clothes (read sarees & chudidars) and with all her innocence and all, teasing and a tinge of exhibitionism (at this point to her hubby only, off course) was always in-built in her nature and body language… This hidden but inherent quality of her would come a long way for future Samantha, who would undergo transforms beyond anyone's wildest dreams. But who will make her transform, shall remain a mystery for now. Readers can guess, off course!

Samantha's Teasing Nature
[Image: cap2.jpg]

[Image: cap1.jpg]

[Image: cap3.jpg]

Sex was conventional by any standards. A few positions changes here and there.

That apart: no handling of each others genitals, no oral sex, no swear words and no abusive words and no experimentation whatsoever.

Samantha used to pack lunch for him, kiss good bye all the tick boxes of a newly married housewife
[Image: love-4.jpg]

Time to time Chaitanya would call her from office and talk to her and make her happy
[Image: call.jpg]

Time flew quickly and a year passed by since marriage. 

In this one year, they became reasonably close and Chai's company nearly doubled. 
Everyone said it was because of Samantha's good fortunes.

Chai is wondering! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! CANT COMPLAIN!

My Goodness! How much blessed I am! The Gods must be blessing me! What a streak of good luck! My lucky life! My wife! My absolutely lovely wife! My job! My absolutely wonderful job! My company's growth! My promotion! This wonderful apartment! What can go wrong?

[Image: love-6.jpg]

BUT Chai forgot some of the most essential basics from his engineering: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
And the reaction is going to come in wave after wave after wave of BAD OMEN! For him!

This is the beginning of a streak of bad lucks!!!

[Image: TTT.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply