Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Chapter 20 - Kheer & Kinky wear IV {Season 8 Episode 16, Time: present}

Maja Manohar was was on cloud 9 ecstasy
[Image: mano-1.jpg]

He would have given all his property to feel Sam and it came for free.
This was the best salary his master had given him.

Sam turned around giving him a view of her fantastic ass. It's curve were in full visibility to MM

[Image: ass-2.jpg]

Seeing him still hesitating, Samantha takes his hand and put it on her nightwear right over her ass. MM ran his hands rubbing her ass over her night wear. This was all very unbelievable for him. This 50 year old man who just 10 minutes ago had a climax was again sporting a tent in his pants. Why wouldnt he? Who doesn't fall for Sam's glorious ass? MM now started moaning… "oh Mam… your gand is so nice and soft and firm Mam , sir is so lucky…"

This was all having a maddening effect on Chai. Seeing his wife's boobs and ass fondled by this low class, old, bald guy right in his living room was another level experience for Chai. He is enjoying this without his realization and now rubbing his cock hardly on top of his night pants.

Sam cunt was hitting fours and sixers… She looked for Chai… She saw him lurking by the kitchen wall and watching and his hands in his night pants…

Manohar was now rubbing her ass and feeling it now… he even moved his hand towards her ass crack…

[Image: ass-3.jpg]

"Oh goodness… yes… ooh… Manohar what are you doing…"

"Mam I am making sure you are not wearing a flimsy small underwears that goes into gand – like the ones Disha Patani wears mam…"
And MM kept pressing her ass" He was now smartly using Samantha's earlier words on her.

Chai gave any pretense of dignity. He now took his cock out and started masturbating still hiding behind the kitchen wall…

Sam bit her lips… "oohhhh… that’s enough… please"

"Mam let me do last check…"

And before she could react … quickly took  his hand from her ass and put it inside her thighs and rammed it into her cunt…

This was it for Sam. Her cunt blasted. flooding Manohar fingers.
"Ooooohhhhhh …. Maaa…. Mummmyyyyyy…. Saala…. Whattttttttttttt you diddddddddddddddd"
Samantha convulsed in a shuddering orgasm

[Image: sam-moaning.jpg]

Samantha crashed on MM and hugged him for support… Manohar also hugged her tightly pressing her body against his…

2 cannons burst at the same time - MM cock & Chai's
Chai sprayed his goo on the wall… Manohar squirmed and shot load after load after load into his undies… His 2nd orgasm in 30 mins...

Sam & MM hugged for 30 seconds before letting go of each other.

Sam crashed on the sofa… Chai recovered went into kitchen to wash his hands…

MM immediately licked Sam's cunt amrutha out of his fingers... He enjoyed the taste of it every bit... MM was full of joy and shyness now...

Without looking at Sam he said "Mam, thanks for the hug... your body is so nice... you are like goddess in dream... Chaitanya sir is so lucky… I am lucky for getting a chance to touch your body"

MM turned the other called #### and told "Samantha madam is not wearing bra and panties, master"

"are you sure?" #### asks.

MM shyly says "Yes, Master - I checked"

#### laughs loudly and says "lucky saala madarchod… This is your new year bonus…. Enjoy…. You can go home now. Tell Sam I will call her tomorrow"

MM ends the call and tells Sam #### is satisfied and he said he will call her tomorrow.

Sam heart skipped a beat. "I am doing all this for him and he doesn't even bother to talk to me... so heedless" Sam is thinking.

MM asks "Madam, can I use your bathroom please…"

Samantha shows him the restroom. MM takes a leak, cleans up his undies and pants to the extent possible and comes out.

Chai came into the living room with a bowl full of KHEER.

Manohar and Chai are avoiding each other's gaze.

Samantha who crashed into the sofa with an orgasm is still sitting in the sofa and looking at both of them.

"Mam I will start now" MM says

"Wait Manohar, you should taste my special Kheer"

Sam makes him sit on the sofa and Chai served the Kheer.

Chai was standing there awkwardly looking at Sam. She smiled at him nastily and asked him to sit next to her. Chai sits down

MM was silently eating the Kheer.

"Manohar" Sam calls.

No response - MM was lost in the booby world of Sam's delicious mangoes in display.

"Manohar?" She again called

"Mam... yes, mam"

"How is the Kheer?" she asked sexily

"Mam. I already had the tastiest Kheer from my fingers" MM blurted out without even realizing and immediately became ashamed realizing what he said.
[Image: 11.jpg]

Chai is embarrassed and turned his face away from MM.

Sam is smiling and even felt flattered to hear this even though coming from a lowly and unrefined person like MM.

"Eat" Sam said smilingly.

"See Chai , Manohar likes your wife’s Kheer" She taunted her Chutiya Chai.
[Image: Sam-lustily-looking.jpg]

Just then the door bell rings again. “Who now?” Chai froze... Oh God... no more surprise guests... oh God no... What has #### planned now?

Sam is also surprised and is thinking if #### has something more planned... She is surprised and excited...

What to do? Not only MM but God also had plans to send surprise guests to Chai at this time...

It was Rahim one of the night watchman...

This day keeps getting worse for Chai ... or maybe not ...

Vikram-Betaal round: So folks,
1. Your thoughts on Rahim
2. Where do you think this night will end up?
3. A more serious question: What is your opinion on Chai's current status? Is he already a cuckold or no or ashamed hubby or voyeur or what?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Readers,

That's for today

Hope you are relishing the taste of Cuckoldry Kheer served by our Cuckqueen Samantha darling.

There's more coming this week. 

Please share your thoughts and feedback and fantasies.

As I said afore, it will help me, a new writer to improve & give me the needed push & motivation to write more.

Thanks,
SammieRoman
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 02:20 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: I know it just started but can't wait for more
You are an awesome writer plz give an big update.

Tried to post bigger updates, per your request Bro - hope you like it...
Like Reply
awesome...
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 06:59 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: awesome...

Thanks, Bro.
Like Reply
No promises, but, Will try to post an update tonight 11 PM!

Introducing RAHIM in upcoming chapter...
Like Reply
As always, great update. Manohar is a lucky old man. Now we're going to see Rahim - the NIGHT watchman.
I have seen Robert - The Day watchman before and the way Sam smiled at him was an indication that she has something going on with watchman. Robert- Rahim watchmen duo can bring more fun km th story.
Looks like this night is going to make Sam happy a lot. These adventures are making husband wife excited. Sam is open about it, but Chai is somewhat reluctant about it. 
I am not sure about #3, but Chai is surely giving Cuck vibes. He loves these adventures of Samantha. Though his mind is running away from this truth, his dick has already accepted it.

Waiting for Rahim, Rana and MILF Amala entry in the story.

Reps added.
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 05:07 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
As always, great update. Manohar is a lucky old man. Now we're going to see Rahim - the NIGHT watchman.
I have seen Robert - The Day watchman before and the way Sam smiled at him was an indication that she has something going on with watchman. Robert- Rahim watchmen duo can bring more fun km th story.
Looks like this night is going to make Sam happy a lot. These adventures are making husband wife excited. Sam is open about it, but Chai is somewhat reluctant about it. 
I am not sure about #3, but Chai is surely giving Cuck vibes. He loves these adventures of Samantha. Though his mind is running away from this truth, his dick has already accepted it.

Waiting for Rahim, Rana and MILF Amala entry in the story.

Reps added.

Chai mind is running a mixie full of ingredients: lust, voyeurism*, sense of izzat, family pride, sexual liberation ... and many ...
I am writing a section "Ingredients of Kheer" soon - will revisit this analysis there.
Am hoping more readers will comment in general and about this theme in particular.
[*which was born the day Demanding David fucked his colleagues in front of him]

Rahim before midnight today!
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 21 - Kheer & Kinky wear V {Season 8 Episode 17, Time: present}

It was Rahim, one of the night watchman
[Image: Rahim.jpg]

Rahim: Sir, I am just checking if everything is fine. I recognized this driver and so we let him in but I still wanted to check since it’s so late in the night.

(While He was talking to Chai he was constantly looking inside as if he was looking for somebody. Who else but Sam? Who wouldn’t long to ogle at that beauty?)

Chai: Everything is fine here, Rahim. What are you looking?

Rahim: Nothing, sir

Sam hears Rahim’s voice from living room. She thinks quick. She wants to have a little fun and continue the sex high further of having strangers in her home ogling at her while her hubby is watching half exasperatedly and half excitedly. And she remembers ####’s assignment: “Entertain guests …”
[Image: Sam-Dares-02-2.jpg]

“Chai honey who is it?” Sam says as she deliberately walks to the main door. Rahim face froze as he looked at Sam. He had seen her wear sleeveless wear and even exercise wear when she went to Lovers Lake track to exercise. But to see her in a sultry night wear was too much for him. Rahim stared at Sam for a full 2 mins. Chai face is filled with shame

[Image: sam-nig-01.png]

Sam: Oh Rahim, new hubby!

Rahim: Yessss Sam Madam (All the while not batting an eyelid)

Sam: Chai, invite him into the home, let him taste some of my tasty KHEER too”

Chai: But Sam… you … he … 

Sam: Chai come on, be a nice host. Rahim works hard for us. We should give him a treat once in a while

Chai: (resigns knowing Sam wont relent): Come in Rahim

Sam: Darling, that’s not how you invite someone. Tell him “please come in and have my wife’s special Kheer”

Chai (with so much embarrassment looks at Rahim): Please come in and have my wife’s special Kheer

Sam is slowly making him a subdued and willing partner

Rahim: But Sir… mam… thankkk you… but, I have to go back to duty. Ram is alone (Ram is the other watchman on today’s night duty)

Sam: You can go soon… Don’t you want to taste my Kheer?

Oh yes, Rahim wanted to taste her for sure. Damn with the Kheer. And if he is fired for not being on duty, Sam’s beauty is still worth it.  It was as if his stars were aligned to give him this blissful view and why should be deny it. On the other side, Rahim’s stars were not the only ones aligned. With Sam facing Rahim her ass was fully aligned at Maja Manohar’s side. MM was lost in Sam’s behind curves.

Sam behind view for MM
[Image: sam-nig-02.png]

Rahim steps into the living room. Sam and Chai turn back too and they all catch MM unabashedly looking at Sam’s ass.

Sam smiles and daringly asks, “Manohar what are you looking?”

MM was not expecting this question. He stammered, “mam… I am … justttt seeinggg who this person is… mam”

Sam: Oh that is what you were seeing. Rahim is one of our 4 watchman. Today is on night duty. He is such a sweet guy. From time to time he keeps checking on me (she deliberately uses this double entendre). Don’t you, Rahim?

Rahim: Yes mam. It is my duty to keep checking you.

Sam smiles.

[A bit about Rahim: Unlike MM, Rahim is not a completely innocent simpleton. He has his share of kinks and sexualities. He is in his late 40’s and his wife passed away 2 years back. Just 3 months back he married Sufali, his elder sister’s daughter. Marrying niece was common in the locality he came from. She is in her early 20’s about the same age as Samantha. Sufali works as maid for Sheila (1st floor lady, wife of Solomon) and for Mr. Velan (3rd floor tenant, more on him later). Rahim was enjoying his sex life young wife and Sufali was a young girl full of thirst for sex too. Unknown to Rahim, Solomon had already hit on Sufali a few times but not much progress. Rahim found Samantha’s beauty to be angelic. He always enjoyed seeing her and even masturbated thinking about her a few times. Recently he noticed that Sam was wearing more modern and slightly revealing wear and a lot of sexy sarees. Also when she went to exercise she was wearing sports clothes that showed off her body. And Rahim would ogle at her. But that’s how far he had got until now]

Rahim's wife Sufali
[Image: Swara.jpg]

Sam: (smiles) So how is Sufali?

Rahim: She is good mam. You said you don’t want maid or else she will be happy to work for you

Sam: (smiles) No Rahim. I usually manage my home stuff myself. Will call her if I need anything to be done. OK, you guys sit down on the sofa. I will bring some Kheer.

Rahim: No mam… me… on the sofa… I will sit here on the ground…

Chai: “No Rahim. Its OK to sit on the sofa”

All said and done about Chai’s feeling of greatness and pride about his privileged family, Chai treated his employees and all worker class people a bit fairly. Chai made Rahim and MM sit on the three seater sofa and sat across them on the single seater. For Chai the sexual high and his embarrassing situation that started today morning show no signs of ebbing. And Sam, his gorgeous wife is on full display to his watchman and this driver fellow. And she is showing no signs of covering herself. He could clearly see Rahim and MM ogling at her. To see these 2 lowly people banging his wife in sleazy wear with their eyes was too hot to handle. As embarrassed as he was, this was starting to give him sexual stimulation again.

For a minute, Chai is imagining what if these 2 guys lose their control and pounce on his wife

[Image: Sam-with-MM-n-Rahim.jpg]

[Image: Sam-with-MM-n-Rahim-2.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 22 - Kheer & Kinky wear VI {Season 8 Episode 17, Time: present}

Sam brings a tray with 3 Kheer bowls – one for Rahim, Chai and her – and serves.
MM was already eating his. She bends and turns and all sorts of thing while serving Kheer.

[Image: sam-bend.jpg]

Sam takes her light control remote and dims the light. She went and squeezed herself next to Chai in the single seater sofa. She was right across Rahim and MM. Her thighs were on full display to them. And if looked properly even her cunt. That’s why Sam had dimmed the lights. They could see but not very clearly. Samantha hit 4 stones today evening: she is fulfilling her assignments, she is having fun teasing and mildly humiliating Chai, she is enjoying being exhibitionist to MM/Rahim, and she is having full sexual fun in all these kinky acts. She is fast becoming an expert at this. 

As Chai is eating Kheer and flashes of imagined scenes of his wife with Rahim and MM came to his mind, his cock hardened. Sam, sitting next to Chai and eating Kheer was continuing to put on a show for them. She had a mild conversation going on. She now decided to tease and taunt her Chutiya Chai. She was now going to play her naughty games with Chai, in front of Rahim & MM, their audience…

[Image: sam-sofa-2.jpg]

Sam: So, guys? How is my Kheer?

It’s so tasty Mam Rahim and MM said - their mouth was watering for something else - Sam body. 

Sam: you know Manohar and Rahim, I went thru a lot of trouble to make this special Kheer.
Tell them Chai, how much trouble I went through to get the ingredients?

Chai is shocked “what Sam?”

Sam: “Tell them everything.”

For a moment Chai hardon even subsided in fear. “Does she want me to tell ? What, Sam?"

Sam: You know guys, I won the Badams and Cashews as a prize for my special talent.

Chai stares blankly. He knows who much control he has over the situation. Answer – zero

Sam: Tell them Chai, how much talent I have

Chai: Yes, Sam is very talented 

Sam: Do you think I have potential to win more prizes for this special talent?

Chai long stares at her silently.

Sam: What Chai you don’t believe in my talent? Should I give demonstration?

Chai: (nervously) NO… I mean… Yes yes you have lot of special talent and can win more prizes for it

Sam: Thank you, Chai - you should find more competitions and enroll me in those. (smiles wickedl) Also guys, I went to a far of store to get some special Malai. Chai watched with heavy breath as Sam indirectly narrated her morning encounter to these 2 men. I had to do lot of hard work to make the store guy give me fresh Malai. Me and Chai even tasted it to make sure.

Sam:  Chai wasn’t that Malai fresh?

Chai is silent.

Sam: Chai?

Chai: Yes, he said hardly.

For Rahim and Manohar, whatever conversation was going on between this couple was immaterial and out of their coverage area.
Like Arjuna, their singular focus was on Sam’s body. They were not paying any attention to the conversation.

View of Samantha for Rahim and Manohar
[Image: Sam-sofa-1.jpg]

Watching these 2 men openly stare at his wife and the same time answering all the humiliating questions of her wife was a new experience for Chai.
His cock out of control and mind going crackers – one side aroused and other side totally ashamed

Sam continues…

Sam: Wasn’t the malai thick and creamy and yummy?

Chai was losing 1000s and 1000s in the stock market called shame

Chai: Yes, he managed. He was breathing. He is now getting a raging boner too.

Sam: Didn’t you like that I got that fresh Malai from store owner and made you taste it?

Chai was panting now. He was breathing. Staring at Sam.

Sam: Chai?

Chai is now silent. He does not want to answer. The truth is that there was a side of him that was rebelling against this gentleman from elite family and enjoying the treatment his hotwife was serving him

Sam (again): Chai? Look at me… Are you not enjoying it?

Chai (hastily): Yessssss....

Sam: Tell me properly honey - loud and clear - Sam said looking into his eyes - with a devilish grin -

Chai stared at her. And his cock was now beyond suppression.

Sam continued to look at Chai deep into his eyes.

Sam (persists): Tell me Chai (she is in total control)

Yesssss... he again blurted out... “I like that you got that fresh Malai from store owner and made me taste it”

Sam emerged victorious. She pounced on Chai and hugged him tightly. Her hubby. Her sweet hubby. Her willing and cooperating hubby. Her chutiya chai. She is so thrilled out of happiness that Chai agreed to what is going on. She is so thrilled out of joy of all she could do now. She is so thrilled out of true love for Chai. The place was filled with tension. The place was filled with smell: smell of the cum of Manohar, cum of Chai, Sams cunt smell, the sweat of night watchman Rahim, the smell of the Kheer. The lighting was perfect and mood inducing too.

Samantha and Chai were putting on a show for Rahim and Manohar. Sam stood up turned on some music. She pulled Chai from the sofa and made a few dance moves. Samantha started to kiss Chai. Chai responds to her kiss and his cock is poking into Sam’s thighs. For both of them, rather than the very act, doing it in front of audience, and this kind of audience was giving them both high. When Sam took Chai’s hands and put them on her waist, even Chai lost his inhibition and started to gyrate with Sam. Sam was in total lust, her cunt dripping voluminously.

[Image: Sam-dance.jpg]

Rahim openly took out his cock and started shagging. MM didn’t dare to do it but was vigorously rubbing his cock over his pants. And in less than 5 minutes, they all shuddered to a climax almost in unison. Manohar cum spilled in his pants. Rahim sprayed cum on the sofa. Sam thighs were wet with cunt juice / Chai cock sprayed into his shorts. Sam and Chai continued to tightly hug for a good 2 minutes. Rahim quickly put his cock back and wiped his hands on his pants. Sam / Chai pretended not to notice.

Rahim openly masturbating
[Image: Rahima-mast.jpg]

Sam smiled at Manohar and Rahim and said - what can I say? I just love my hubby so much!

Even Chai felt so warm and confident that he won’t lose his wife.

They all silent ate the Kheer.

Rahim and Maja Manohar had the best times of their lives. They thanked and thanked Sam many times and leave.

You are welcome, Sam says, and if you are careful to be secretive, you may get much more and winked.

[Image: Sam-wink.jpg]

Chai could still taste the flavor of cuckolding in the Kheer.
He now was soon going to served more and more portions of “Cuckolding Kheer” a special dish, best served hot.

Vikram Betaal Round: So folks,

1. What is your opinion about Samantha? Why is she doing what she is doing?
2. What are her true feelings for Chai? Is it true love as she says?
Like Reply
That's for today, Readers. Delivered as promised!  Cool

There is 1 final chapter left in Season 8 and soon Season 9 will begin...

Let know your thoughts & feedback...

Thanks,
SammieRoman
Like Reply
Special Ingredients of Kheer

Off course Samantha did not put Syed Ji cum in the Kheer - only the real malai, badam, cashew, milk, ghee, cardamom and all stuff.
But what made Chai taste the flavor of cuckolding in the kheer? The flavor was the result of the totality of today’s actions and these ingredients:

1. Sam: her actions, her total depraved state, her slutty behavior

2. Him: his own position and lack of control over his life, his humiliation , his subconscious acceptance of him being a cuckold, his sexual excitement in Sam doing these thinks, And the sexual high in finally admitting he likes those kinky things

3. Audience: Nazriya at store, Maja Manohar & Rahim at their own home

4. Risk: the sizeable risk of being caught and publicly shamed and losing their elite family Izzat (respect), when Solomon squeezed his wife’s ass, Sam's  kinky acts in Kirana store

5. Voyeurism: His own deep lying but unrealized desire to “see” things done and done to his wife

6. The unknown and the pushing of the boundaries of what is acceptable and what is not
Like Reply
great going.. super.. pls write more..
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 07:15 AM)longindian_axe Wrote: great going.. super.. pls write more..

thanks again, bro!
Like Reply
Teaser 007

Final chapter of Season 8 coming today. Title is 'Season 8 happy ending - Samantha perspective'

Then story will shift back back-in-time to the past and you will see a couple of chapters from Season 1 starting with Sam & Chai marriage
Like Reply
Last episode for Season 8 coming before midnight as promised

Teasers: #NudeDate, #Humiliation #SweetMemories, #FuturePlans
Like Reply
(04-02-2021, 11:09 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Last episode for Season 8 coming before midnight as promised

Story was good going ....wait for your fantasy filled dramatic update bro
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
Chapter 23 - Season 8 happy ending - Samantha perspective {Season 8 Episode 18, Time: present}

As Chai locked the front door Samantha rushed to him and hugged him.
I love you my sweet Chutiya Chai she says and kissed him.
Chai was so happy again.
He is now getting bit of confidence that he will not lose his sweet wife, Samantha.

[Image: Sam-Chai-kiss.jpg]

Sam says I am so horny with all this … “Tell me Chai… are you not?”

Yesssss says Chai.

“Let’s eat dinner naked”, says Samantha
Chai laughs. “Where do you get all these naughty ideas, Sam? You never used to be like this!”
Sam chuckles. “You know from where! Doing a master’s program in MIMS is helping.”
What could Chai say? He knew the trajectory since 6 months. This master’s program has been a rollercoaster for him.
They strip and eat their dinner. Followed by Kheer. It was romantic.

[Image: eatingnaked.jpg]

Then they rush to the bedroom. Almost like new couple. Sam was hot since morning and now that her assignments were over, #### restriction not to cum was gone. Truth be said, Chai was feeling too hot too from watching all the antics of his wife. Just the thought of Syed Ji’s cum on Sam’s face, Solomon pinching her ass, Samantha exposing herself to maja Manohar and Rahim made Chai’s cock rock hard. Samantha was pleased to see Chai sporting his hard cock. She is noticing and making note of what is making her hubby horny. Oh honey! You are all ready. Sam lies down and Chai positions on her and starts fucking right away. “yesss Chai, fuck your dirty naughty wife… She has been such a bad girl today… doing all sorts of naughty things…”, Sam is moaning. In spite of having cum twice already in the evening, Sam’s dirty words were having a toll on Chai and he climaxes in less than 5 minutes.

[Image: sam-fucked.jpg]

Sam yells at him: “Noooo Chai… you chutiya… I will fuck you if you cum so sooonnn… noo…” But what to do? Chai climaxes and crashed on her side.

Sam is a little mad and lottttt horny still. She tries to put her pussy on his mouth and says “Lick me baby”. Chai says "Wait Sam let me get a towel to wipe it."

Say says “my darling, lick me as such” and when Chai hesitates  she says “my cuckold hubby has swallowed Syed Ji's malai today and ____ ‘s yesterday but wont eat his own cum" And she laughs. Her taunts were again resurrecting Chai’s cock. Her word cuckold hubby was at once both humiliating beyond telling but also cock stirring for him. She pushes Chai head into her cunt and Chai is licking it – her cunt juice and his cum.

Sam is like a bitch in heat… Again Sam starts teasing him and explicitly narrates incidents from morning and an hour back:

“I had such a good time today honey!
Today morning in the Kirana store when did you cum, my dear cucky hubby?
When you realized I was in store room with Syed Ji?
Or when you saw Malai on my face?
Or when I kissed you?
Or when you saw me rub the Malai on my face?
Or when Syed Ji paid Badams and Cashews for the blowjob from your wife?"
You know I was so horny knowing you are right there outside… felt so dirty… like a slut…"

Chai cock is standing to full attention again.

She continues:
"OH honey! it was so hot watching you masturbate while Maja Manohar was probing my breasts and pussy and ass!
Honey did you enjoy watching that dirty low class man put his finger in my pussy?
See the kind of things #### makes me do. Are you not enjoying?"

Chai says "oh Samantha – please stop – you will make me burst"

Sam laughs but stops knowing he can sustain if she keeps taunting. She was now fully in control of his body.

Chai mounts Sam and fucks her for a good 10 minutes after which Sam throws Chai down and mounts on him and keeps ramming her cunt into his cock in full force for another 10 minutes and they both convulse into an orgasm.

[Image: sam-mounts.jpg]

They rest in each other’s arms for a while enjoying their bodies that just cummed and smelled and smelted.

Sam tightly hugs Chai, looks into his eyes and makes an emotional pitch"Honey, I am liking this lifestyle so much. We talked about this and when I gave you the options you promised to go along. But still you are resisting. Let’s wholeheartedly try this out for a while – don’t you want me to have fun? Don’t you want to spice up our life? We already agreed to try out this lifestyle, honey. (she was constantly reminding Chai of his promise earlier – cleverly hooking his tongue with his own words) But I want you to be a willing partner. And let me enjoy and you enjoy as well. Chai pleaseeee! I love you! I will not do anything that will harm you in any way – the momentary bitchiness doesn’t mean anything – this will all gives us both enjoyment and also help you become stronger"

Chai: "Yes, we discussed Sam, but why all this assignments that keep getting riskier"

Sam: Because, #### won’t fuck me and make me his slut unless I do all these assignment and you beg him to fuck me and make me his slave

Chai is utterly shocked.

Sam says: "2 done – 8 more to go"

Chai asks then what?

“#### will fuck me and make me his whore”

Sam continues. "It will keep getting harder – but I am going to do all and you are going to help me do it. And when the time comes, you have to beg him to fuck me. That is my ultimate prize. Being a slut to ####. Is that clear, cucky hubby?"

She didn’t let him respond but kisses him before he speaks.

“Is that clear?”

Chai nods.

“That’s a good cucky hubby. That’s my chutiya Chai”

There was no further conversation that night.

As she is sleeping, Samantha is reminiscing her life…

How her married life started so happy?
How many storms came into it?
How she cried with Chai so many times to work on their marriage?
How she started her master’s program in MIMS? And how much it changed her life?

In her perspective, it is a happy ending. She is having a happy life. A happy sex life. Life is beautiful… “Cant complain” She thinks…

Little does she know as her assignments progress, the extent to which Chai would go to “cure her sexual craze”

As Samantha is dozing she sweetly thinks of their beginning and how it all started… Their marriage…
Like Reply
That's the end of Season 8, dear readers!!!
Like Reply
That's for today, Readers... I delivered as promised...  Hope you all will deliver in the form of comments and feedback too... Smile

Are you all liking Samantha's adventures???

I am sure this last episode of Season 8 gave you many things to be surprised about and many plot lines to wonder about...

There's more and more and more stocks of surprises and suspense and thrills...

Remember a good original plot, self-motivation to write, available time, and audience support are the 4 horses pulling a good story writing.
Currently I'm full on first 2, but 50% on last 2. Help me to write for you! Keep supporting... 

Thanks for reading,
SammieRoman.
Like Reply