Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
awesome writing.. i really appereciate the amount of effort ur putting in to create a nin linear story structure. this is really different.. i have read a lot of cuckold erotica but none like this.. also waiting for the arrival of proatgonist's mother amala with bated breath.. really excited to know about what her role would be in cuckolding of her son
[+] 1 user Likes aryaman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-01-2021, 06:33 PM)aryaman Wrote: awesome writing.. i really appereciate the amount of effort ur putting in to create a nin linear story structure. this is really different.. i have read a lot of cuckold erotica but none like this.. also waiting for the arrival of proatgonist's mother amala with bated breath.. really excited to know about what her role would be in cuckolding of her son

Thanks for the appreciative comments, Bro! It really motivates to write!

Many more characters n erotica n twists n turns ahead! Hope you will like them!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
(29-01-2021, 05:15 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:

First line se lag raha hai ki Jiski badan (shaya) Rambha jaisi hoti hai, uska patni dharm (duty) hota hai. Uske baad ki lines uski (her beauty/her body) praise ki gayi hai. Aisi aurat sachhi Pativrata hoti hai..

(I don't know much sanskrit, but I tried my best) Namaskar

Thanks for giving your perspective on this, Bro!

As a student myself I realize that Sanskrit erotica is a really interesting and amazing wealth of literature not a lot of people are aware of.
The grace and diversity of Sanskrit (like all our languages) can be used in really interesting ways.

For example in my poem, 

Bahu means many or very
Pativratha means chaste woman/wife

Bahu Pativratha could mean very chaste wife
Bahu Pativratha could also mean she who has multiple husbands
And off course by mixing Hindi, Pativratha Bahu means a very chaste DIL

Savithri bahupativratha - Savithri is a very chase wife
Draupadi bahupativratha - Draupadi has multiple husbands

While this poem is my own, the usage of word bahupativratha is loaned from an interesting Telugu movie which explains this Sanskrit word's
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 10:54 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Readers, updates will be posted this Sat/Sun...

Readers, update coming before today midnight as promised!
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 07:54 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Thanks for giving your perspective on this, Bro!

As a student myself I realize that Sanskrit erotica is a really interesting and amazing wealth of literature not a lot of people are aware of.
The grace and diversity of Sanskrit (like all our languages) can be used in really interesting ways.

For example in my poem, 

Bahu means many or very
Pativratha means chaste woman/wife

Bahu Pativratha could mean very chaste wife
Bahu Pativratha could also mean she who has multiple husbands
And off course by mixing Hindi, Pativratha Bahu means a very chaste DIL

Savithri bahupativratha - Savithri is a very chase wife
Draupadi bahupativratha - Draupadi has multiple husbands

While this poem is my own, the usage of word bahupativratha is loaned from an interesting Telugu movie which explains this Sanskrit word's

You are explaining Sanskrit in a very simple language. Only if I had a teacher who has passion of explaining Sanskrit, I would have loved Sanskrit more than other languages. I am looking forward to your next update. We might see a glimpse of "Rana". I don't know how he is related to Chai or Sam, but he may bring problems or solutions for Chai's life.
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
Chapter 17 - Kheer & Kinky wear I {Season 8 Episode 13, Time: present}

[From Chapter 16: And as if on cue… The door bell rings… Samantha’s cunt drips down her thighs… Chai heart skips a beat…]

Samantha remained in the kitchen. She is thinking of what #### told her to do: “Wear a kinky night wear tonight. No bra. No panties. Don’t change no matter who comes. Entertain whichever guests come to you home” Samantha is half hoping it would be ####. Strangely she desired him. Strangely she desired his presence. Strangely she was dying to be fucked by him.

Chai opens the door. It is Manohar - ####’s driver. Manohar is in his 50s, a very nice person and working for MM for almost 20 years. He uses the word MAJA frequently and came to be called Maja Manohar (MM). He is a low class, old, baldy guy.

[Image: an.jpg]

"Sir, is Madam there?" Maja Manohar (MM) asks.

Chai least wants MM to see Samantha in her current state. He partially closes the door and says “What do you want?”

“Sir, master sent me to meet Sam mam” MM says.

“No way”, Chai thinks. “I am not going to let this dirty man into my home and let him see Sam. What’s wrong with ####?”

Just then Sam comes out to living room and MM is shell shocked.

Samantha in night wear
[Image: Samm-nightie.jpg]

Shell shocked MM
[Image: man-shocked.jpg]

Sam sees who’s there realizes its MM. Her thrill level goes up. It is one think to be semi-nude in front of ####. But to be semi-nude in front of ####’s driver – Maja Manohar was vera level for Samantha. She is thinking on the kinkiness of ####. She see’s Chai’s face and feels very naughty. Seeing MM and his frozen face gave a different level of satisfaction to Samantha. She is getting some confidence. She asks MM to come into the living room. 

Chai doesn’t know what to do. He couldn’t stand MM ogling at Samantha’s semi nudity. But it appears he is a plain observer without dialogues in this scene.

MM enters the home into the living room but mentally he is lost in wonderland. He knows Samantha very well since many years. He has seen the super beautiful, sexy Samantha at his Boss place multiple times now. He has even seen her wearing modern clothes and all. But to see her in a flimsy nighty was too much for him to tolerate. Too much for his cock to tolerate. He got an instant hardon.

MM with parcel & hardon
[Image: Capture.jpg]

MM had a parcel and some flowers in his hand. "Mam sir asked me to give you this and call him"

He had parcel in his hand. Mam sir asked me to give you this and call him.

Samantha was standing 2 feet away from him. She went even closer and took the parcel and flowers. She didn’t wait for later and opened the parcel right away. It appeared to have some clothes and there was a note on top of it. The note said: "These are for your third assignment, Bitch" A slight buzz ran through Sam’s body. She decided to look at the clothes later. Sam really loved the flowers... "Isn't the flowers how this all started and things got this far?" she thought and couldn't help smiling.

Sam smiling imagining her first experience with flowers & how it all started
[Image: Sam-smile-2.jpg]

All the while MM is just watching Sam as she was handling the parcel. He could now even smell her perfume now that she was standing even closer.
Even with the AC fully on, MM was sweating. Sam was too hot to handle for MM.

“Put this cover in the bedroom, Chai” Sam said. Chai obliged and goes away to put the cover.

She is also feeling the heat of being semi naked in front of MM. He was crudely staring at her boobs and thighs and almost salivating. She is experiencing lot of excitement being stared by this low class man. She is aroused by MM’s presence.

MM looked at her for a good minute before he said, “Mam, master asked me to call after coming here”

Sam smiled and said OK.

Manohar calls ####. Sam’s excitement level rise, anticipating what #### is now going to do.

Chai is back from bedroom too and was awkwardly looking at their interaction.

“Master… Yes, I came Master… Yes, master, Sam mam took the parcel… Her husband? Yes, he is standing here master… he is also here…”

Both Sam and Chai couldn’t hear what #### was saying to MM.

MM was stammering with fervor…

Yes Master… madam is here… What??? What, master??? How can I?

(#### was asking MM to describe how Sam is looking)

Master… Master… (MM is hesitating)… She is… She is good, Master… She is so beautiful… So much beauty… Like moon… Full of beauty…
Like cinema heroine Master… (MM is not used to articulate beauty and now is just blurting out stuff  in the moment) She is like goddess, Master…

Chai is feeling uncomfortable to hear MM give such a narration… Sam understood #### is making MM describe her… She is thinking of MM’s position...
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 18 - Kheer & Kinky wear II {Season 8 Episode 14, Time: present}

For MM it was a mix of emotions: erection, nervousness, excitement, pure lust

(Now #### tells MM to take a picture of Sam and send it to him)

"Master? Master? How can I? Please, I will come back… I can’t…"

(#### insists)

MM looks at Chai and is not talking and then turns to Sam

“Madam… Sorry…. Madam …. Master is asking me to take piccc of youuu and send to himmmm” MM stammered.

Chai shouts out “What?” And looks blankly at Sam.

She gives an impish laugh… She is now beginning to enjoy the situation… In such situations in front of her hubby and in front of low class people like MM, she realizes she has power over them and can control the situation. That was another level of thrill and excitement and kink compared to being the submissive slave to #### and following his orders and doing what not. Samantha feels even hotter. Its one thing to be exposed like this to the Manohar… its another thing to pose for him… Sam pussy is dripping… and worse… she doesn’t have permission to climax… Deep inside she is enjoying the kinkiness of the situation and thoroughly enjoying Chai putting on the spot…

[Image: Sam-laughing-ass-pinch.jpg]

Sam turned to Chai, “its OK, Chai - it not like I am naked”.

Chai is uncomfortable but not surprised. Imagining all the things that happened today morning right in front of audience with a stranger in an unfamiliar shop… Why is this surprising? He asks himself.

You can take a pic, Sam tells MM. And posed for him.

MM takes a pic
[Image: Capture-1.jpg]

Take more Sam says and is encouraging him.

Now even MM is losing a little bit of inhibition. Sam is so nice, she is being kind and open with him, he is thinking. 

MM takes more pics. Sam is giving couple sexy seductive poses. Now Sam is getting a bit more bold.

[Readers, Sam is actually wearing and posing in nightie I put in Chapter 17. Just giving some Sam posing pics for your cock's benefit Cool ]

Samantha posing with her breasts pushed forward
[Image: sam-tease-01.jpg]

Sam bending forward and posing to MM. Imagine MM's position
[Image: sam-tease-02.jpg]

Sam posing from behind. MM cock would surely burst right?
[Image: sam-tease-03.jpg]

Now both the Manohar and Chai are having stiff erections. For MM it was an unbelievable evening. He was going to go home to his boring wife when his master asked him to go to Sam's home and give a parcel. It was as if he stepped into heaven. Even Chai is subconsciously enjoying. Sam even caught Chai enjoying the situation a bit and is smiling to herself.

Manohar sends pics to his master and calls him again.

What happens next is thoroughly shocking for all participants involved...

(#### is telling Manohar to do something now)

"Master..." Manohar is unprepared for this and is too shocked… "no way… Sir… please… She will slap me…"

Manohar is trembling

(#### says do it … She will not do anything)

"Master, please … Sam Mam husband is also standing here… He is … I cannot do this… I will start now… Master please…"

(#### do it - and then call me back - its an order)

MM ends the phone call with #### and is utterly silent. He just stares at the ground

Chai is dying in anticipation – what will MM do now? OMG! This is getting ridiculous and my cock is throbbing

Sam is also on the verge of climax – this anticipation was too hot to handle…

Her pussy was on fire… dripping wet and unrestrained by panties… her cunt juices freely flowing on her thighs trickling downward… with the AC cool air added to the flow and tickled her… making her mad with lust… ####... ####... fuck me… at least… please allow me to finger… she begged in her mind…

Manohar was helplessly staring at her…

Although Sam still had no fucking clue on what #### said on the other side, she knew what #### is capable of and what he put her through. #### is enjoying tormenting Maja Manohar too by putting in such situations. This is the TRUE TALENT of ####. He is a TRUE MASTER in creating such situations. In one shot he is putting Sam and Chai and MM to embarrassment and kink and in a tight spot… She knows #### is having his full sexual satisfaction enjoying the almost sadistic pleasure of putting these three people to such awkward situation… Sam even thinks if #### enjoyed real fucking or the kink derived out of putting me and my hubby in such situation… Is this why #### has still NOT FUCKED ME???

Sam came out of her thought world. She knows MM will probably not tell what #### in front of Chai

"Sam turned to Chai and said, Honey, get MM some KHEER I made...

Her throat was a little too croaky. Why wouldn't it? She was filled with lust and in a high.

Chai went a little far into the kitchen but stuck by the wall is seeing what is going on. Chai cock is in no mood to listen to him. It was poking to the wall.

Chai left but Manohar is still uncomfy…

Sam comes near the Manohar and says… tell me… and put her hand on his shoulder… Even as Sam came near him his cock throbbed… now her proximity… her smell… her touch… was driving Manohar to madness… he never felt this level of sexual heights even with his wife… ever…

MM: "Mam, master said to check and make sure you are not wearing bra and panties"

Sam almost slipped into climax just by hearing this and let out a soft moan…
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
awesome update

wud we be introduced to amala today?
[+] 1 user Likes aryaman's post
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 12:08 AM)aryaman Wrote: awesome update

wud we be introduced to amala today?

Thanks, Bro! No, Amala will come up in non-sexual role in Season 1 chapters... It won't be until middle of Season 9 that she appears more prominently...
Like Reply
Readers, that's for today...

Hope you enjoyed Kheer & Kinky wear part 1 & 2.... Notice, situation in Teaser 002 came in this episode...

Kheer & Kinky wear chapters 3 & 4 & are upcoming... And then RANA's entry... More surprises ahead...

I'm eager to know how you liked them... Let me know - so I will tailor future updates accordingly...

I hope to get some feedback and support - maybe I will post some updates this week than wait for weekend...

Thanks All,
SammieRoman.
Like Reply
Bro ur thoughts was solo good
But plz add public nudity and romance and sex.
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
Like Reply
Absolutely fantastic update. Without any sex scenes, your updates always arouse me. This is how great writers put their stories on the table. 

My observations :

1. MM Aka Maja Manohar - In chapter 10, when #### messaged Sam that she looks hot with cum on her face, she said that even MM is thinking that she looks hot with cum on her face. I thought MM is initials of ####, but here, MM is actually a driver of ####. This man in working for 20 years for MASTER. So, this person can be older one or younger one ( Master can be used fir older or younger person)

2. Flowers- In chapter 2, Chai mentioned about the flowers who are responsible for current situation. Now, we're again getting same hints here. #### is a find of flowers and he sent flowers to Sam this time too.

3. MM said that he knows Sam for a very long time and she always wore modern dress while meeting Master. This story has a very strong base and i sm eager to know about it. Master didn't fuck Sam yet. That's impressive. This shows his confidence as well as his power to dominate Sam and Chai.. He can easily fuck and take Sam away from Chai, but he is not doing it. Why?

4. This update also shows the extent of Chai's cuckold nature. He is enjoying his wife's current situation in front of low class old bald man. Looking forward to "Kheer" discussion.
Like Reply
I know it just started but can't wait for more
You are an awesome writer plz give an big update.
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 02:20 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: I know it just started but can't wait for more
You are an awesome writer plz give an big update.

Thanks for your positive comments, Kalyan! Will try to give a multi episode update sooner!

Regarding your request for nudity & romance & sex - they are all coming  Shy
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 02:07 AM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Absolutely fantastic update. Without any sex scenes, your updates always arouse me. This is how great writers put their stories on the table. 

My observations :

1. MM Aka Maja Manohar - In chapter 10, when #### messaged Sam that she looks hot with cum on her face, she said that even MM is thinking that she looks hot with cum on her face. I thought MM is initials of ####, but here, MM is actually a driver of ####. This man in working for 20 years for MASTER. So, this person can be older one or younger one ( Master can be used fir older or younger person)

2. Flowers- In chapter 2, Chai mentioned about the flowers who are responsible for current situation. Now, we're again getting same hints here. #### is a find of flowers and he sent flowers to Sam this time too.

3. MM said that he knows Sam for a very long time and she always wore modern dress while meeting Master. This story has a very strong base and i sm eager to know about it. Master didn't fuck Sam yet. That's impressive. This shows his confidence as well as his power to dominate Sam and Chai.. He can easily fuck and take Sam away from Chai, but he is not doing it. Why?

4. This update also shows the extent of Chai's cuckold nature. He is enjoying his wife's current situation in front of low class old bald man. Looking forward to "Kheer" discussion.

Awesome analysis, Bro! Glad you liked the softcore so far! I was unsure of how readers are liking it!

Yes, MM is a useful character with a roles in multiple episodes!

Nothing will miss your eye, Bro Smile flowers will play a key role in Season 2 & Season 3     

Yes, trying to show the evolution of Chai's cuckold-ness - his childhood, his submissive role at office, his nature, random life-changing incidents in life, all play a role
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 10:09 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Awesome analysis, Bro! Glad you liked the softcore so far! I was unsure of how readers are liking it!

Yes, MM is a useful character with a roles in multiple episodes!

Nothing will miss your eye, Bro Smile flowers will play a key role in Season 2 & Season 3     

Yes, trying to show the evolution of Chai's cuckold-ness - his childhood, his submissive role at office, his nature, random life-changing incidents in life, all play a role

This is going to be one of the greatest story on Xossipy. You have a great plot and your ideas are making it more erotic. Going between past and present is also great move. Small hints, not disclosing main antagonist and Vikram-Betaal questions are making readers think and take participate in the thread. This way, you can get Readers Point of View.
To be honest, I had hardly read any cuckold stories, but I am looking forward to your story. This is unique storyline where every character is suspicious. I am eagerly waiting for next update. 

- Silver
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 05:40 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
This is going to be one of the greatest story on Xossipy. You have a great plot and your ideas are making it more erotic. Going between past and present is also great move. Small hints, not disclosing main antagonist and Vikram-Betaal questions are making readers think and take participate in the thread. This way, you can get Readers Point of View.
To be honest, I had hardly read any cuckold stories, but I am looking forward to your story. This is unique storyline where every character is suspicious. I am eagerly waiting for next update. 

- Silver

Really appreciate your kind words & the level of encouragement you are giving me, Silver Bro!
Will try to keep up to at least half the level of the expectation...
Like Reply
Teaser 006: Finishing Season 1 & Season 8

Readers, as you are aware Season 1 is in the past & Season 8 is the present in my non-linear plot

If time permits,  I will try to finish Season 1 & Season 8 by 14 Feb

Season 2 will be a crucial link between the present and past

Here are all the chapters I have in my mind for Season 1 (a few could change a bit as I am still writing and working on the plot)
  • Arranged life (posted)
  • Arranged office (posted)
  • Arranged wife (posted)
  • Arranged marriage
  • Arranged sex 
  • Arranged apartment
  • Arranged love
  • Life is Beautiful - Season 1 Happy ending
Will try to post a couple episodes tomorrow, if possible
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Next update in less than an hour...
Like Reply
Chapter 19 - Kheer & Kinky wear III {Season 8 Episode 15, Time: present}

[From last episode:
MM: "Mam, master said to check and make sure you are not wearing bra and panties"
Sam almost slipped into climax just by hearing this and let out a soft moan…]

Sam’s pussy juice was all over her thighs. She could smell it. Even MM could smell it. It was in the air. For a moment, Sam didn’t speak and was quietly looking into MM’s face. MM is a bit nervous if she would slap him. She knows MM is a simpleton and pretty loyal to #### over the years. She knows he can be trusted. She is sweetly cursing #### for this kinky situation. She decides ‘what the heck, let me have some fun.’

Sam says “So, you want to check if I’m wearing bra and panties?” and let out a naughty smile.
[Image: Sam-smile.jpg]

“Mam… Mam… sorry… Master told… so…” He is nervous.
“It’s OK, Manohar. So tell me, what do you want me to do?” Sam says
“Madam… Mam…”
Sam was standing very close to him already.
She moved even closer and stood opposite to him. 

Manohar is not able to look at her with a straight face. Her pussy smell and perfume were making him mad
[Image: an.jpg]

“Do you want me to show you or you want to touch and confirm?”
MM was blank… “Mam, what you are saying?”
Sam continued her wicked smile looking into his eyes.
She was giving him a choice - to either see her nude or grope her
“Tell me Manohar… Choice is yours… I can either show you or you can confirm yourself by touching”

So my ears are not deceiving me. She is really asking me … oh my god! Thank you god! MM is praying to his gods for this luckiest day. Sam’s behavior was giving MM some boldness. Truth be said, a good amount of Sam’s luscious boobs and her ass curves and her thigh area almost up to her genital area was already visible to MM. These I am already seeing. I will not get a chance to touch this kind of heavenly body again. He made his decision. A smart decision.

"Mam… I will confirm myselffff, mammmm…"
Chai was watching all this lurking by the kitchen wall, his raging cock hard against the wall.
Chai position was bad. His cock’s position even worse.

“OK … go on… see if I am wearing Bra…”
[Image: Sam-boobs-3.jpg]

MM inched a bit closer to Sam. Sam could feel the heat of his breath and the stale smell from his body. MM nervously moved his hand and touched the top of her left breast. He rubbed on it a little to the inside of her night wear and jerkily removed it. Sam felt a wave in her body and cunt. The rough hand of this low class guy, touching her most beautiful, tender body. For MM, it was heaven. His cock was in full attention. Sam bit her lips. When he stopped she said “How about the other side?” Sam says. MM immediately grabbed put his hand on her right boob, lest she change her mind. This time his touch was a little rough as he grabbed her boob. He rubbed it a little more and went into the inside of her night wear, let his hand stay there for a while and then removed his hand. All the while not removing his looks from the beautiful face of Samantha. She is aroused and moaning a bit.

[Image: sam-boobs-5.jpg]

“I checked, Mam… Can I now…?" MM was so eager to proceed downwards but Sam stopped him.
“But wait. Are you sure I am not wearing a bra? I could wearing a very small bra only on my nipples”

MM eyes widened. “Yes Mam, he said with excitement. I have seen in movies… Disha Patani wearing those bras in beach that are so small Mam”
[Image: Capture-1.jpg]

“Yes” Sam laughed out loud. “Yes, I could be wearing those small bras na... So you should check properly”
Sam was now so much into the game. She noticed Chai secretly watching. She knew he would.

MM is feeling little comfortable that Sam is OK with him touching her boobs. He is feeling encouraged. He puts both hands on her both boobs and is feeling them roughly. Sam cunt was tingling too much. He put his hands into the night wear and touched her nipples. He rubbed his hand on the nipples vigorously. The touch of her boobs, her smell and her beauty is too much for MM. He burst into an orgasm. He is lost in wonderland. As he orgasmed he groped her boobs a bit too hard and pinched her nipples.

[Image: Sam-boobs-4.jpg]

The hard pinch of Manohar made Sam give a loud moan and made her angry a bit.

[Image: sam-boobs-1.jpg]

Her moan brought MM back into the world and removed his hands from Sam’s boobs.
He was ashamed of his climax and is seeing the ground instead of seeing Sam.

Sam says “OK now you are sure I am not wearing a Bra?”

“Yes mam”, he nodded, still not looking at her.

“OK now the panties”

MM did not budge… He just had a powerful climax. But the thought of touching Sam’s private parts almost immediately stirred his cock…

“Come on… Check…” Sam encouraged

On the other side, watching all this was making Chai horny as hell.
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply