Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd..

Sush slowly got up from dirty bed  in the corner of the shabby room  there was a tiny wash basin as she washed her face and then wiped her ears she knew  bloody Beni’s juices had even gone inside her hair as she quickly dressed up covered her face & hair as found Beni was almost asleep as she saw his long fat cock still leaking some residue all wet at the end she took whip and fiddled his black cock as he got up oh sushma what are you doing as Sush throwed his cloths at him & in a strong voice said get ready dada

In no time he got ready as totally covered Sush was ready to go as he opened his shop as usual like a flash silently Sush slipped not a word had been exchanged after their sexual tryst as she walked purposefully to her apartment she had a passing glance at the auto stand no sign of the old guy it was unusual why she was looking for him but some uncanny feeling or sense of unease about him was the reason

Sush slowly entered her apartment it was almost 5.30pm as she walked to bathroom & removed all clothes put all of them in the washing machine as she had a 20 minute shower to remove any residues of the shappy room and Beni & changed into a thick house coat as she prepared for a period of domestic calmness

Well Sush’s intuition was spot on looking for the middle aged auto wala -the short bald headed chunky Raghi  Vutkaanand Reddy bored in the afternoon had  gone to have a cutting of 90 ml in the liquor shop then as he walked back by sheer chance he saw the unmistakable shape of  the bank wali madam as she went into one of shops and as he came looking for that shop to his surprise he found the shop closed so he parked the auto away from stand in a small cross road watching the shop it was almost 1 hour crossed  no activity it remained closed as he thought maybe I made a mistake then he said to himself  Vutka another 10 minutes

Just as he looked on suddenly the shop was opened by a older guy and from there quickly emerged a totally covered lady but just by her walking he knew this was the same super sexy bank lady he had hots he was very curious what this lady was doing in that shop for almost for more than an hour he just decided to investigate the matter

Vutka walked into that shop after 5 minutes he saw a old man a fiftyish man bald and sweaty guy seated in the shop he asked him

Sir : I just saw a madam walking out of this shop she comes regularly in my auto she had forgotten a small valet in my auto can you hand it over to her

Beni : Seeing this auto guy he knew this guy was trouble he had seen with local party offices he had to be careful  so he said sir that madam comes regularly to my shop she is from my same village a distant cousin she was just  speaking to me oh she lives in the apartment please give it in the gate or security it will be better she is a big officer saab

Vutka not satisfied with the reply on why she should spend so much inside a closed shop said thank you sir can I know your name I am Vutka reddy from the local auto stand

Beni said Namaskar Vutka saab I am Beni Prasad if madam comes I will ask to speak to you in auto stand

No need I will give it to the security I know she is a bada officer many times I had dropped her since I saw her here I thought I will hand over no problem Beniji I will take care of the matter thank you as he left thoughtfully

Beni signaled a sigh relief as he knew this reddy guy was local small time gunda and he did not want any issue with this lot then he thought should he tell Sushma but decided it was not his worry as it seemed a trivial matter

Vutka felt something was cooking he just could not believe that ugly guy he saw could be banging that hot lady but he just could not understand why she would spend more than one hour in the closed shop he felt he will follow and track that lady for few days getting a married super looking lady was some fun as he thought no more driving as bought  2 more cutting from the liquor shop and parked his auto in a shaded corner he went to the apartment security luckily a known guy irfan was there he was from Vizag a telugu guy

Vutka : Irfan bhai how are you

Irfan : Vutka bhai what’s happening I am fine you know our life so boring but in between you can see some good looking aunties other that life is so boring

Vutka : for us also its same aree , bhai just know a madam walked in do you know her apartment  block and house number well she is a bank officer I think this had fallen from her bag showing a small plastic cover

Irfan : Now I did not see any one Bhai but I think you are talking about Sushmitha madam she is the one recently come from UP working in bank and  she stays in A wing 401 then she showed a 4Th floor front balcony that house you see that boy that’s her son

Vutka : Thank you Irfan I will give it to madam and come back do not phone let me surprise her

Irfan : Ok bhai as turned to attend a call from intercom

Vutka : Walked up to the A wing 4TH floor saw the door and as he walked in the stairs took a cutting and had a 90 ml in one go as he took 4-5 ground nuts from his pocket then throwing plastic cover in the dust bin he walked to the gate Irfan was talking in the phone signalling bye to Irfan he walked to his Auto –Vutka then decided next 3-4 days I will follow this lady no other work let us see how it works out.

As he sat Irfan bhai walked upto his auto Reddy garu did you see the madam she is one hot lady bhai super duper maal

Vutka : Arre bhai don’t think about her she is way above her grade just we can see her and be happy

Irfan : Bhai that is correct but at least two times I have seen a big hefty guy go to her house after her husband both times same guy also he spent almost one hour so Reddy garu you never no what you will get

Vutka: Bhai you are also behind her ok then you do one thing next time that guy comes call me let’s find out more about this  

Irfan : Ok Reddy garu I will do that as he walked towards the apartment

Vutka was now more than determined to be a Sherlock and find way to unlock the hot mom’s considerable assets as he chuckled and fondled his only asset his father had betrothed him a oversized black monster cock  his khandan’s pride always ready for action.

Contd..

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
is the story dragging or the turn in the story is ok -your feedback will be appreciated Angel
Like Reply
Good update.
Like Reply
Great twist. Will be interesting to see how Sherlock 'Vutka' Holmes zeroes in on the secret, if he does... And what his reaction will be...and what Sush's reaction will be if she finds out that someone has found out about her. This hot mom, who is adventurous, how she will react to this... whether it'll be consensual or reluctant. It'll be interesting if a sex pot, who has been banged by 3-4 guys other than her husband, will reject and will be somewhat forced by a Auto Wala...
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 09:58 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: is the story dragging or the turn in the story is ok -your feedback will be appreciated Angel

It's going great, and a nice welcome twist. Also hoping to see if Chuni will use Sush to benefit his business

Waiting eagerly!!!
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 11:06 PM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Good update.

thanks
Like Reply
(31-01-2021, 09:58 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: is the story dragging or the turn in the story is ok -your feedback will be appreciated Angel

the twist seems to be a good one...
Like Reply
(01-02-2021, 04:19 PM)fun.toosh Wrote: the twist seems to be a good one...

thanks
Like Reply
Contd..
Sush after the bath was glowing even in that simple brown house coat she looked superb & so sexy sush thought to herself this glow is due to this increased sexual intimacy then she pointed to heself her image in the mirror and said “ oh god no glamour words it was real hardcore fucking and regular sustained protein shake you got from all the big cock friends”  as she laughed at the mirror saying to herself you are a unadulterated  slut .

Sush thinking about all her men already felt horny she chided herself if fuck likethis constantly pretty soon I am going to be pretty big down below with all action happening down there as she took her ipad and  typed furiously on that subject  well as usual  even quara had answer that made her happy

“ If you are asking if pussies get loose when heavily used by big penis very frequently  that is a complete myth. The vagina is surrounded by rings of muscle, and those muscles no more change shape than does your mouths from taking large bites so do not worry”

Sush still looked at some excises routines to keep her pussy firm she understood not much data was there but decided to enroll in a yoga class to keep herself fucking fit she sighed only I can think like this..

Sush after while thought bloody Beni’s tongue lashing on her pussy had only made it worse she felt more horny bloody she had left a totally satisfied Beni probably his best blow job or mouth fuck but she did to admire Beni for holding his climax and giving her the climax first then having is fun she thought that is a gentleman behaviour

All this trashy thoughts in mind Sush thought I would not mind a quick one from Bada or chunni  but chunni was out of country and no sign from her pyaari Bada  then she simply sent a message to Bada

Sush: Hi stranger how are you –immediate was the reply

Bada: Sorry madam I am fine I won’t mind some more settling of my pending commission its already more than a week he messaged blatantly

Sush : Bloody for this also I have to remind you it’s your money in the bank and you need reminder or what & Its very bad behaviour Bada - but right now situation is very tight we can try for tomorrow

Bada: Madam when situation is very tight I am good at loosening that in fact I am a expert give me a chance .

Sush : You are truly very bad Bada not today may be tomorrow I can think of some tightening

Bada : Any way tightening or loosening I am a expert my lady tomorrow is sunday I think collecting the payment from your house would be difficult –can you come to my office I will even will give some extra discount

Sush pleasantly petrified of the way things were going replied can it be early say 7-7.30 am and I am not actually looking for discount but looking for better service from you

Bada: Oh madam not issue you know I give the best service you can always count on me , Madam for your payment my office will be open 24 hrs madam

Sush : I know you are the best real estate agent I ever had  lets meets at 7am Iam really looking forward to your big hose to water my drying plants

Bada: No problem madam hose is ready to burst please madam I need the payment badly so please make it in the morning without fail

Sush: you know I am always ready I am “wetting” on the prospect Bada will meet you tomorrow- bye

Sush then quickly deleted all messages as she now was excited with her sudden plan my god I am truly evil she thought such predatory sexual  behaviour hmmm as sighed I have to wait till tomorrow .

Well as she just completed her next sexual plan she received a message from her hubby dearest
Ajay: Reaching home in a an hour plan Pizzas we will have party it’s a real good news dear
Sush knew that message meant her hubby had planned to get drunk tonight  and probably tomorrow also whatever the good news may be well that’s ok with me as thought he has his drink to think and I have my thirst to fill in real sushi fashion 

Unknown to all her activities one guy our friend Vutka  was waiting he walked up to Irfan – Bhai if that lady goes out just give me a ring ok as he walked off  he decided  he will be in the stand by 6.30 am tomorrow he knew Sunday no chance of any action but he decided when you have to try and explore something like this always things happen in odd timings it was not first time he had done something like this he had whale of time with a guju Reshmi desai a young wife of a Gujarati business man unfortunate for him the family shifted to US .

Well getting back to our heroine Sush she had a quite night as her hubby who had been promoted as Divisional head set to look after 5 projects all India celebrated even Sush had a celebratory drinks with him as the family retired for night .

Early next day Sush was up by 6.00 am she wore a shapely track suit and a T-shirt she wore a sweater on top of that she kept a note  “out for a walk guys”  on dining table with flask of tea for her hubby and son as she set out to have her fill of Bada she loved this absolute cheat fun it was exhilarating

She came down to the apartment gate looked out for an auto and promptly arrived the guy whom she wanted avoid –the older auto guy he had absolute roaming eyes as asked Memsaab where should take you

Sush: Bhaiya please take to me Mirananda mall in khubsurat nagar

Ok madam –Vutka was super thrilled he was taking this beauty in his auto my god what shape and my god she had the most sexy voice they way she asked him he thought my Sunday is now truly great he decided he will not make any unnecessary chat and behave with extra politeness

Sush was thinking this guy will use all his mirrors to see me surprisingly he was focused on the road not a glance as he drove the auto Sush was bit relieved as she thought about the task ahead with Bada

Sush messaged are you there to Bada

Bada : madam I am here making things very comfortable for you the door is open just lock from inside and come up .

Sush felt flush as she thought what plans Bada had for her –one thing she was willing and ready for hot action as the auto reached the slightly deserted looking mall  as got down from the auto

Vutka : Madam I can wait if need me just pay me 50/- waiting charges if it’s less than I hour no charge madam 

Sush : Looked at him he seemed genuine she said you can leave now  but if possible come by 8.15 am if you can ok bhaiya

Ok memsaab as he turned the auto slowly as he watched she headed to the mall saying something to the security she walked towards first staircase.

Vutka came back parked his auto walked to the security guy a oldman namaskar brother i am waiting for the madam morning also shops are open this early or what should be a beauty parlour 

Aree bhai she has gone to a real estate office it’s in second floor 208

Bhaiya I will just have look it looks very lonely memsaab is from our area if you don’t mind

That guy just waived him as he tucking  into a old newspaper.

Vutka walked across as he walked to second floor looking for the office number 208 –truly our Sherlock was making some progress

Contd..

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Really nail-biting!!
Like Reply
Hope there is a threesome with vutka and irfan. Good update.
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 01:01 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Really nail-biting!!

thanks
Like Reply
Story is going great with good turns.. so far.. 
All your episodes are worth reading.. very minutely described the details.. we can see the actions happening before our eyes.. buy till now.. for me.. the best episode is with Benni in last update.. very high erotism is there.. we have to read carefully so that we can not miss anything...very interesting..
Though the autowala is behind her like CID.. and what you have decided for his actions.. but for me.. the ultimate winner must be Sush..in any damn given situation.. she can enjoy what she want at her condition.. 
So, no force at all.. it's your story and do whatever you thought for future of the story.. thanks..
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 05:01 PM)Yampag Wrote: Story is going great with good turns.. so far.. 
All your episodes are worth reading.. very minutely described the details.. we can see the actions happening before our eyes.. buy till now.. for me.. the best episode is with Benni in last update.. very high erotism is there.. we have to read carefully so that we can not miss anything...very interesting..
Though the autowala is behind her like CID.. and what you have decided for his actions.. but for me.. the ultimate winner must be Sush..in any damn given situation.. she can enjoy what she want at her condition.. 
So, no force at all.. it's your story and do whatever you thought for future of the story.. thanks..

Thanks for your detailed feedback  Namaskar
It will keep me going lets see how it goes even i do not know how it will end
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd..
Just as Vutka was looking around our sultry alluring damsel  Sush went inside the office remembering the steps locked the room and then she just removed her sweater then in a hurry removed all her clothes naked the lady coolly walked up the steps and opened the door in anticipation as she looked in disbelief  as Bada was sleeping in his chair totally naked his proud big cock on display half raised sitting on the edge of chair his legs stretched fully straight his head up towards the ceiling of the room was nicely cooled

Sush liked what she saw as went near him leaned over with her mouth taking his reddish Big cock head in her mouth it felt chilly as she just enjoyed the girth coating it with her saliva as it slowly began to get bigger as Bada shouted “ O memsaab you have a sweet mouth I really missed you”

Sush taking her mouth from Bada’s rapidly hardening cock told him its high time you call me sush or sushma

O Sushma no talking please take it in your mouth O god I love your lovely mouth please sushma

Sush obliged her begging paramour as she sucked his red headed monster almost she had his member hitting her throat loving the clammy feel on her mouth as her hands started caressing her balls she could just feel the start of his precum as she sucked him gleefully

Meanwhile Vutka reached  the office tried push it but it was locked he then tried to get to back side of the office as all offices had iron railing and AC’s fitted on them as he looked back he saw metal spiral staircase in the back of the building allowing access to back portion of all second floor building but the problem he had to go down and climb

Determined Vutka came to ground floor and slipped on to the back side the watchman seemed to be sleeping as he reached the rickety staircase slowly reached the second floor it was scary staircase totally rusted as he reached the back portion then counting no of offices he reached back side  208 office ac cabin  he could see it was the only room ac was on in the entire building he looked for a spot he could get a view inside he heard  some voices but it was not clear he looked around then just around ac on left side wood and cartoon were lodged  to seal the gaps
Vutka slowly and steadily removed the wedge and the cartoon it was stuck not budging out then he looked around got a small rod he inserted in the cartoon portion and widened the area making small hole he wanted make a  space so he can look and hear as he worked on

Then he heard the un mistakable male voice “ Madam you have a lovely mouth I love your hot lips on my bada”

Vutka in the outside was pleasantly shocked to  those clear words  “ then a distinct sexy female voice unmistakably the bank wala madam Bada i badly need your big cock in my pussy Oh god I need it”  Vutka thought my god I have struck a gold mine as he tried to see inside he just could just see a man stretched in chair and the stunning madam it looked was having his big cock in her mouth one thing this guy had was a huge cock  as he looked on “ the lady had his cock in her mouth and she was sucking it making slurpy sounds”  it was incredibly hot even though it was very hazy no way of taking any pichures 

Bada just touched Sush’s head as she reluctantly removed her lips as she stood up –Bada stood up and hugged her as kissed her pre cum smelling saliva filled lips as taking both his arm to her butts he lifted to his tummy

Sush understanding his need just clinging to his chest took both her legs to just over his butts she could feel his leaky big cock just below her navel

Bada as he kissed her slowly let her slide downwards arms on her hips as big headed red monster slowly on the downward motion unerringly picked the wet pussy of Sush to slot into as it simply slided in and as bada lifted and made her fall once more he had his complete cock almost in her love tunnel

Sush was absolutely delighted with this out -standing fuck she let out a shriek “ O bada you are amazing O my god it’s so big you are stretching me and filling me up it feels so tight Oh god ”  I had never done standing like this O my god  Badah "Kya Baath mera dil kush Kardiya “
Vutka our hidden Sherlock understood this two were fucking in standing potion he just could not get a proper view as he saw big butts of that guy and unmistakable lovely feet of the madam entangled in that guy’s back Vutka knew this is a very tough position to fuck and requires immense strength and this lady was not fat but hefty well built not lean one real fleshy voluptuous female and that words “ Its so big and tight dil kush kardiya” by the shreaking madam was unmistakable cry of engagement

Vutak shrewdly took his mobile and look to tape the sounds as he thought well you don’t know when it will be useful

Bada in the standing position just showed his utter strength and had Sushma whimpering for more he also was feeling the strain he really wanted to blast full load into her he just moved to the table resting her bubbly and shapely butts on the edge as he slowly allowed her lay and lie down on top of the table seeing the munchy big breast and red tinged nipples up turned Bada had his mouth fastened as sucked it hard as with his lower body he did a nice thrusty fucking motion on her super lubricated pussy

Sush was in seventh heaven “ O bada you villain your mouth is too you sucky bastard o my god your big cock is splitting me it’s so so good it’s too big but I love your big bada cock I do not want you to stop Bada ho oh no Jeez”  as she whimpered

Bada decided it’s time as he lifted her legs to her shoulder and started to fuck her with all the force he could muster

Sush was in trance “ O bada O bada its so fast O god so Rough my god I love O no O no Ohhh meri maaa Ha noo"

Bada increased the speed to a crescendo he was going to explode in seconds as he watched Sush was in her own  throes of her climax as her body twitched then with a  powerful strong pound as deep he could enter  he absolutely exploded falling on top her as his cock just kept spraying

Sush had started to cum even as Bada looked like cumming and then as he gave a big push as he punged the deepest  and started spraying  his hot cum her insides it just was so soothing 

She was just closed her mouth and whimpered “ Its too good O god O god as just savoured a serious pounding and absolutely loved the Bada’s pulsing cock delivering copious amount of  cum –Sush knew this so good and absolute relief as used her  pussy to clamp his cock almost intent on sucking in all the juices

Bada shouted Oh my god Sushma you are amazing Oh god I love your “ pyaasi choot Sushma”  you are the greatest

Vutka ouside in the pabangt area was thunderstruck this married super looking lady was fucked so hard  by this big guy and the way she enjoyed the fucking was a eye opener this was unreal he had scene he had enough he slowly walked back his cock feeling so hard he just wanted to be back in his auto he wanted to know who was that guy a man who can call a lady and fuck her right royally and he wanted to understand situation and then get into it he had no doubts lady was his for the taking only now he has to work out a strategy as poor guy had one more 90 ml cutting in the morning itself as he felt so aroused ..

Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: o-sush.png]
Like Reply
Super hot update
Like Reply
Super hot update
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly. How Vutka takes advantage...will it be initially non consensual and then consensual?
Like Reply
(03-02-2021, 09:05 PM)veeravaibhav Wrote: Super hot update

thanks
Like Reply