Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Superb update
Like Reply
Updates pls it's going excellent try adding armpit fetishes into pls
Like Reply
I'd like to be Beni!!
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 01:31 PM)Arul Pragasam Wrote: Superb update

thanks
Like Reply
(25-01-2021, 04:39 PM)santhu304 Wrote: Updates pls it's going excellent try adding armpit fetishes into pls

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd..
As Sush looked on Beni had shaved right side also very nicely even small hairs on pussy lips were removed  even the underside difficult not so accessible areas when you do yourself was removed using bulbous fingers he just tracked for any hair

Sush was shocked by the raw sexual feeling she felt said “Beni dada what hands you have my god its making hot Beni dada also its reminding of something  I need know “ c'mon Beni dada you require a good present for a very nice shave stand up Beni dada stand UP wali beti ka mouth is ready for some more

Beni slowly stood up and just fed is leaking black cock into the wonder mouth it was so unbelievable that such beautiful lady , a well married lady ready to suck is ugly black cock .

Sush : Beni dada this time I want to see how much of your big cock and can enter my mouth

Beni  thrilled and afraid but only half is cock he was able to enter as he did not want madam choking so he pushed hard on to her mouth as hit her inner throat maximum he tried 3-4 times did very slowly so madam was feeling his big member as it clammed her mouth 

Sush then too the cock out "Bus kar Beni dada"  let me taste you a little bit in utter slutty manner way as she sucked & licked him for almost 30 seconds

Beni was shouting madam you have such a mouth o my god use your tongue Oh its so nice O madam you suck so nice O my god this is pure heaven

Sush then took he mouth out of Beni’s cock said back to earth dada now dada I want only your tongue lick no lips as she took the whip we had fun now let us continue for more  

Beni liked the pleasure seeking Madam not the stick holding Madam but this was such a pleasant  assignment licking her amorous  pussy

Sush stood up asked whether she can lie on the counter Beni said its very strong I stand on that Sush got on top of that lying length wise she positioned her butts to be in the in the edge of the opening you normally you see shop keepers use to inside or come out of the the counter .

Sush then instructed Beni dada to put the stool showing the gap in the middle portion asked him to take seat with both his legs on to each side then like announcer she said

“ On the counter service for my dear Beni dada have your fill as she lay down her pussy starring just in front of Beni’s mouth on askance”

Beni was stupefied and stunned as Madam Sush using the whip was caressing his cheek just a reminder never in his life he had so much pleasure as just thought of his black ugly cock inside madam’s lovely mouth as he looked at her reddened pussy and the lovely “Youni ki Phool” as he went straight for that and started licking he stabbed and twirled his tongue then removed his tongue as he saw madam's juices slowly appearing all around the pussy it was simply a unreal seen it was just nectar in the morning flowers 

Sush had a erotic earth quake shaken by the tongue stab and twirl from Beni dada and then as she looked forward to more from his tongue he removed and was watching intently her pussy

“ O Beni dada you super tease O your phool is asking for you Oh god  lick me know –the Dada I beg please I don’t want use the stick O Beni”

Hearing the humbling request Beni started his twirling and occasional stabs on her clit -Youni ki pool  absolutely  enjoying the assault as his hand right hand was squeezing his cock he was simply enjoying this lovely lady

Sush was uncontrollable Oh my Beni my god Its so so so hot Beni dada know use your mouth your tongue is making mad O beni as very gently slapped his cheek with whip

Beni felt a small sting as he took both his hand from his thigh and kept on both sides of her thigh as he used his thick slightly thuggish lips to kiss and tongue lick  all the super sensitive shaved pussy lip area and around

Sush had her hands on mouth as now feeling so overwhelmed she  said O Beni O my god your are making crazy its so so hot its so sensitive you are kiliing me with your tongue Oh god Beni as she pushed her clit she was feeling so aroused she badly wanted his lips take her clit

Beni was in another world as Sush lifted upwards he had a nice access to underside of her pussy as licked & kissed it lovingly then he slowly used his tongue to lick her reddish butthole at the same time he put the stubby middle finger into her warm pussy and started a slow finger fuck

Sush was beside herself with utter sensitivity & sexual pang she just could not believe all of a sudden all these guys have become such imaginative lovers his mouth on her butthole and fingers on pussy it truly felt like sensitive double penetration his finger actually was decent size cock as Sush thought in true slut fashion as she raised her bottom to take more of the finger as Beni used that action to completely clamp her butthole with his warm course mouth

Sush was whimpering O Beni O Beni it so so hot my god beni dada O bus karo its so so good no yes as she incoherently ranted in highly frenzied sexual ethos

Beni Dada now left the butt hole and started attacking the clitoris with as much vigour he could do , then he absolutely powerfully  started sucking licking and twirling his favourite “Youni ka Phool” as now he had madam on point of no return with his rollicking tongue and mouth

Sush started getting that unbelievable churning like heat the starts of a prolonged orgasm she thought Oh god this is amazing as she thrust her pussy right in Beni dada’s  mouth shouting
Beni dada Beni dada  “ma mar thoo gayi O no oh no O Beni dada mera choot ka shikari  Ohhh”  as absolutely elapsed to coarse hindi dialect as she collapsed into a unstoppable climax as her eyes twitched as fell back on the her legs wide almost immobile she almost felt inert with so much feeling she had right hand across her mouth left hand almost pulling Beni's head away it was super sensitive she was reeling with a profound orgasmic climax

Beni took his head and watched her pussy almost pouring droplets her clit so red it was ultimate scene for him Beni felt even madam strikes few blows it’s worth it as he stood up had a look at madam’s eyes closed lying helplessly

Beni then simply lined up his Ugly leaking big black pole straight at her opening and then as he shouted O Madam O Madam  “Maa thoo daal rahooo” like peasant as he entered the helpless pussy and in solid push completely had his huge cock deep inside Madam’s Pussy

Sush was utterly shocked by the sly & clever Beni as his massive black cock was fully inside her most moist tunnel Sush thought it was like cake walk knife on a butter if he starts fucking she was defenceless against marauding black cock so to have semblance of control Sush with a stern voice started

oO Dada “ Kya Karthiya O god Beni Kush ohgaya  pura ka pura saman mera underkarthiya  abhi tho kush hua na” now please remove it I command you “ abhi  tho teek nayi  kia  Beni dada” in a  most unconvincing voice please

Beni having achieved the of putting his cock in the pussy took his cock out sorry madam it was so tempting I just had to try please I am very very sorry

Sush thought this bloody sex games are tough she said Beni this time I am forgetting this but show your butts as he turned then she gave real stinging blow

Beni was totally in pain shout my god Ayooo ouch it’s was so painfull but he knew he deserved this madam had even taken him in her mouth why the hell he had to spoil all that but it was so momentary he simply could not resist

Sush happy taking back the control Beni dada sorry I had to use the cane but  why did you do that I was planning  to give a different climax but you ruined so you have one day punishment for that .

Beni was so very unhappy even his cock was losing its hardness still it looked colossal
Madam I except whatever punishment you give please

Sush now sitting in the counter was absolutely  bossy back in control she loved it Sush said give me your hand  taking both in her hands promise me you will not touch my cock it is mine you should know touching his big black cock with her right hand  till I come here again –Beni dada its mine ok no touching it promise me

Beni was overcome with emotion he said I promise madam I will not touch it I will wait

Beni Dada if you are good boy UP wali beti will give you something special  Kaal ok someday - OK Beni dada ..

Forlorn Beni dada agreed as Sush quickly dressed then looking at his crest fallen face she said  don’t be so unhappy and gloomy  Beni Dada today you had your super hard black cock sucked & well inside my mouth and adding to that you fully penetrated my pussy so be happy now dress quickly as Sush left his shop as he opened without a backward glance ..

Contd.

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
upload images
Like Reply
Super hot
Like Reply
Mind numbingly hott!!!!!
KLPD of Beni
Like Reply
(26-01-2021, 12:20 PM)Karmayogee Wrote: Super hot

thanks
Like Reply
Contd.
Sush coolly walking across to her house saw the elderly auto driver giving her raunchy looks as he fiddled and caressed his cock through his trousers as she thought  here is another middle aged cock ready for coupling will it be ample enough for her is the question as she thought but right she was happy with she had got so far having sampled five different cocks probably in last 15 days my good stop this thought trashy process Sush admonished herself  as she unlocked and entered her apartment 

She had a hot chai as sat in the dining table sipping and reminiscing the evening she loved the absolute tongue lashing she received from Beni  that total unexpected penetration by the oldman was actually very hot she knew if that guy had tried fuck instead enjoying the entry Sush knew she would have happily fucked him in that helpless condition having his entire cock inside her super lubricated pussy

Sush just could not get out of the whirl of sexual thoughts as she just wanted to do something absolute trashy in spite what she had done with Beni luckily for Sush her son Akash walked into her home to save her from her own thoughts  Mummy feeling hungry can you make something for me .

Sush: What happened you have before 7 pm

Akash: O tommarrow I have maths test I have to get 100 last that Niki beat me by one mark

Sush: Is Niki your friend beta

Akash: Mummy I do not like her she always pips me at the post by one or 2 marks most of the time

Sush tussled his hair if she is pretty make her your friend than she will not be so competitive jocularly as he went to his room

Sush thought good her son Akash had come and change her mood she was in a dangerous sexy trip as she thought as if what I am doing is not enough smiling to herself

Sush then was immersed on various activities then in the night she had wash cleaned her private parts with detol solution as she came to the bedroom and wore a loose fitting night wear without any restraints then a thought struck may be i should meet a Gyno and check all her internal parts are ok after the multi prone cock invasion last 15 days ok chuckling to herself  as she thought Sush you have become a sex obsessed MILF oh god from where did I get that word she just wanted to know the meaning frantically

Sush then took her tab looked at the meaning she was astonished it meant “Mom I’d like to fuck” or “ Mature I’d like to fuck” but she thought apt definition for her now is “SARGF” –Sush always ready to get fucked  then she saw one more word SMILF –single mom I’d like to fuck it seemed there was a show on that name she watched that for some time but become bored then she decided do some networking as she spent some time in social media the rest of day went peacefully as she slept late at night

Morning Akash left at his usual time she had her bank till 1 pm so she left for work after a hectic day she came back by 2 pm unusual no call from Bada as she had her food as she thought I have my Beni to have fun then she thought why not surprise him by going in the afternoon immediately her excitement mounted thinking what to do she want to do something really erotic as she finished her food she decided she will go by 3.30 and mentally made a plan but Sush knew  out there in Beni’s shop she herself did not know what she will end up doing but poor guy needed some relief today.

Sush was ready at 3.30 pm as she walked to gate she saw Akash walking home beta I am going out I have made hot chocolate and some cutlets in the diner table have them I will come back you need anything beta –Akash said no mummy

Sush walked towards to Beni’s shop she covered her head & put the coolers on luckily no auto drivers around area also it was  bit deserted slowly she walked and reached Beni’s shop poor guy was sleeping she looked around no was around she leaned & kissed the poor guy in his lips

As if hit my electric shock Beni got up oh madam what a surprise thank you madam “ Ap meraku kiss kya” I cannot forget this gesture as he without even waiting for any instructions closed the shop’s door

Beni dada how was Pari’s chicken enjoyed that

Beni :Oh madam you know everything on some Saturday’s she makes some special dishes she brings and gives me

Sush : In return if you are giving anything please tell I will help so you do the correct thing

Beni: Madam when you are there I do need any Pari that too she is friend’s wife it’s not correct

Sush : I am also somebody’s wife so is it not a problem with me

Beni: Madam I don’t know I do what you will tell you are my boss I am ready for instruction madam no questions asked

Sush: First Beni dada please call me Sushma when we are alone other times you can call be sushamji –Madam looks so odd teek hey

Beni: Ok sushmaji arr Sushma

Beni dada iam so happy with your yesterday’s work so please shave first my arm pits it will be a difficult assignment you will know when you do it second work I will tell after the first so first please remove all your dress I am doing the same .

Sush :Can you put a bedsheet in the counter and also give me a pillow

Beni:Fully Naked and sporting his a might black hardon as he brought bedsheet and pillow  keeping it in the middle ok sushma

Sush: No Beni Dada that pillow should be on the edge near opening then she came close please tell  whenever I see you me this cock is always in full salute and rock hard as she grabbed and caressed in her right hand

Beni : Oh god you are like a deveta like Menaka, Ramba- Sushma even half dead man has no chance

Sush: Ok Beni dada she handed over the shaving and cream and oil bottle this will be useful later Beni dada as she could Beni’s cock twitching in happiness –she said Beni dada now your big junior is so excited I will keep name for that its Bada beni from now on

Beni was in absolute trance this beautiful sex lady with such sexy breast and lovely shaved pussy and butts he did know really what to see what not to she was like sex buffet where you cannot miss anything absolute likeable sex devil he decided today he will obey whatever she says

Sush : Ok now the most important please bring your favourite the stick with whip .

Beni: If have 2 fears in life now one is sushmaji and second is that whip in your end

Sush : You just missed one lash for calling me sushamji Beni dada no more mistakes

Sush then proceeded to climb and lie down on the Counter hear head resting on pillow as she moved on the pillow he face down backwards position to the floor

Beni dada come and stand here as Beni stood he could see Sushma ‘s mouth was closest to his upturned raised cock with her face down ward if we moves any further he will enter Sushma’s mouth he though my god this going to be royal treat but what will have to to do then added to that another glorious sight her big beautiful breast with rose tilted nipples he was beside himself as his cock started to leak furiously

Sush: Put her hands straight backwards Beni dada now please put cream in arm hit hair and shave ok one more one thing when you shave Bada beni should be in my mouth no pushing pulling ok

Beni: Was super thrilled with this assignment after applying cream he took the razor as he moved forward his big leaky ugly cock head entered Susma’s mouth as he slowly steadily shaved her Sushma gently started sucking his cock edges it was such pleasure moment Beni just stopped

Beni: Sushma if you give me so much a pleasure to Bada beni your poor beni dada will be helpless to any job give me some time to shave also please

sushmai:  That is the fun you keep shaving slowly I will only give small suck to Bada beni  he is having lot of juice I have my job to do - Beni dada Ok start shaving I have my whip ready if you stop

Beni slowly started shaving very slowly he was so excited so more precum & in turn nice sucking this was impossible situation for Beni as he finished the left arm pit he checked for any hairs in arm pit area because of the dual nature there was glorious sucking but if gets excited and then even makes a small scratch all that fun will be lost so sense fear twitched with sexual gratification meant he was delirious in joy but no chance of climax it was just prolonged pleasure with pressure of the whip if he stops it was unbelievable.

Sushma my god you are something as Beni look to shave the right arm pit
Contd..

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
save pictures from facebook
Like Reply
Hot update
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 09:12 PM)Sarran Raj Wrote: Hot update

thanks
Like Reply
Contd..
Sush really liked this trashy of position sucking Beni dada’s cock in his shop counter she felt the pointed portion the counter was a little hurting her neck she thought let him finish him shaving the right arm pit as she continued her suck on his bulbous black cock it seemed he was getting excited so she just took it out of the mouth as it stood hard across her cheeks just to keep him of the hook she gave surprise whack to his butts not very hard also not gentle

Beni : O Ouch haa Oh Sushma what I did wrong o god it’s so painful

Sush : I just do not want you to cum any time now I have some activities planned for you and Bada beni  will you be a good boy

Beni: O sushma I will be very good boy please don’t hit me please

Sush : As Beni finished right side arm pit & used his bulky fingers stub like fingers on the shaved arm
“ O beni dada my god you have lovely hands it’s so awesome jeez that too good as she felt the tickle in her pussy”

Sush : let’s do some interesting work as she got up from the counter lets us go to your room as she picked up the oil bottle in one hand and the whip on other as she walked into his stuffy smelling room it had pungent adour it felt absolutely like cheap hotel room totally whorish

Beni was absolutely entranced by this naked lady with such awesome butts he just could not imagine how this wonderful female is doing all this outlandish sexual acts with him even his wife never once kissed his penis here he had his hard black cock in this beauty’s mouth for last 10-12 minutes whatever  was happening with him  was beyond his clay minded brain as he walked like a humble slave ready to serve his high class madam

Sush lay down on the bed gave the perfumed oil bottle to Beni she took 2 pillows and kept it and was in normal sleep position on her back  

Sush: Beni dada now do you know what you should do

Beni : No Sushma you give me command I should not think only do what you tell me

Sush : O Beni dada you just escaped another lash with that correct answer good boy

Sush then said take the stool keep near the bed so that his hands can reach keep the oil bottle in the stool and she said Beni you take your seat behind my head come as closed to my head ok .

Beni was super excited not really knowing what she wants him to do he was relishing his prospects  as was on his knees with his hardened cock his balls lying on almost  just above her eyes and her hair tickling it as his big black cock stood leakily like a black big hose over her face

Sush : Beni dada take the oil and I want the best massage to my breast and tummy as opened her legs little and taking her hands behind parallel to Beni was sitting whip in her right hand just caressing Beni dada’s back in a slow motion

Beni: O my god as he took the oil bottle and put hand full on her breast and then put hand full in his hands with big stubby fingers just slowly spread it on her really huge looking breast he thought this is solid  36C  cup or may be even D cup as he sized it up as he sells bra also in his shop so had  he ample knowledge on breast size

Sush : O Beni dada my god its so so so good oh no no no my nipples feels so hot as rubbed oiled nipples with thumb as he mauled her breast with such clenched hands it was more than erotic he was griping and slipping at the same time doing to it like a mixing atta  

“O Beni Dada hey thodi thumura atta o god this beyond anything what hands dear Beni”

Then she reached  his leaky cock licking from underside as she sucked his front portion having only half members in super hot mouth

Beni was stumped as he stopped all action by the wondrous assault on his cock he simply loved this as he murmured 

O Sushma this is ultimate “my god iam in dream o god O meri bhagwan”

Sush stroked a neat feathery slap on his back not hard as she said back to work Beni dada
But reality she herself was at wits end today she wanted his stubby fingers for her climax and decided she will give Beni dada a day to remember allowing him to come in her mouth with that decision made

Beni dada please move behind as she moved her face downwards on the pillow she looked at Beni dropping the whip taking her both hands she pushed his butts as his Black big cock head was back in her mouth as the her hands guided Beni dada’s oily hands to her pussy

Beni was absolutely rocking as he leaned forward pushing little more of his ugly black cock into her mouth as he his oily hands started working on the totally wet pussy

Sush just removing his cock fuck me slowly in my mouth and hand fuck me with your big fingers Beni dada as she she re- took his really big cock in her mouth

Beni just used his butts in jerky motion as he fucked the madam’s hot mouth as his right hand middle finger fucked her glorious pussy hole then he did something then with oil stained left hand catching her her clit his personal favourite “ Youni ka Phool” in his left hand thumb and index finger squeezing and kneading the button he wanted madam to reach her climax so he can enjoy his climax in her wondrous mouth he wanted to fill it with his jizz completely

Sush was totally overwhelmed as it seemed she was getting fucked by his fingers and that action on clit meant gave a feel such degree and pleasure of she was building on to a awesome climax as she shuddered with big cock on her mouth as she felt the start of a orgasm it was so  intense & shattering as she just  raised her butts and pushing her pussy into his hands shuddering again and bucking as she fell back on the bed the after most satisfied finger fuck as she brushed his hands off from super sensitive erotic zone

Beni understanding the signal know started a rapid fuck action on her open mouth he was clever as he pushed only one third of his cock very careful of not spoiling this fun no choking

Sush just recovering understood Beni’s careful assault on her lovely mouth so just to push him over the top she started gripping his cock as took out after entering with her lips squeezing his Hard black cock head as sucked his precum and juices it just took only few seconds as the mighty Bada beni pulsed and absolutely sprayed her mouth as she sucked it with total commitment enjoying the flowing thick cum

Beni just shuddered 
“O Sushma O sushma O sushma my god meri Bhagwan ma thoo mar gaya O god “  as he hugged her thighs in total relief and ecstasy with a really prolonged release as his dear madam kept on sucking till he stopped & then  just fell side ward with a loud pop sound

Sush moved back in the pillow she knew was a royal mess her whole face covered with his cum as she just willed herself closed her eyes and lay still for few seconds  then she took the bed spread and wiped herself clean as she just relaxed Beni it seemed was knocked out as he lay inert beside her

Contd..

Like Reply
She will be a great prostitute and can give her customer excellent service. Super update.
Like Reply
(29-01-2021, 06:42 AM)Sarran Raj Wrote: She will be a great prostitute and can give her customer excellent service. Super update.

Smile thanks
Like Reply
keep it up ...
Like Reply
(29-01-2021, 05:37 PM)fun.toosh Wrote: keep it up ...

Namaskar
Like Reply