Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Chapter 15 - Sex Landmine {Season 8 Episode 11, Time: present}

[from Chapter 10: Chai came to an abrupt stop, conversation wise… And began to silently driver… That time… A bolt from the blue… Grandpa… Samantha… How it all began?]

Chai and Samantha reached their apartment. {readers: details of the apartment (tenants n workers) will be in upcoming episode arranged apartment from Season 1} It was an exclusive gated apartment. Watchman Robert opened the gate and saluted. He was giving a big grin as their car passed by. Chai avoided eye contact. Samantha was exactly the opposite. She gave a wide naughty smile. Robert was ogling at her. As they passed by Robert, Samantha looks at Chai and taunted, “So Chai, who among our watchmen is the best? I have a feeling Robert can go all night long. I mean stay on guard without sleeping” And teased him with her tongue. Chai gave a subdued look. Chai parked his car and both got down.

Sam smiling at Robert
[Image: Sam-Robert.jpg]

As they were getting down, another car came by from behind and was parking. It was Solomon Uncle’s car. Solomon & Sheila were a couple in their 60’s who lived in the 1st floor. Solomon had retired as a senior manager in a private company a couple of years ago and moved into this apartment. As Sheila & Solomon got down, Chai and Samantha greet them and were have a friendly chitchat.

Solomon & Shiela
[Image: solomon-n-shiela.jpg]

Speaking with Sheila was easy. It was a one-way traffic. Always Sheila had 3 topics to discuss: complain about hubby, complain about daughter in law, complain about the world. Solomon never spoke much about it but he also had 3 topics of interest: young woman, young woman’s asses, fucking young woman. Unknown to Sheila, Solomon had seduced his daughter in law and was having a hell of a time behind her back.

[Image: Solomon-n-DIL.jpg]

While, Sheila was talking to Chai facing him while Solomon silently behind her. Chai was listening to Sheila, he noticed Samantha and Solomon were looking at each other and giggling. Samantha stepped toward Sheila and stood a little behind her, with her ass facing Solomon. Chai noticed that Solomon was not involving in the chat and solely focusing on Samantha’s ass. Chai was a little uncomfortable but still listening to Sheila. Suddenly, Samantha facial expressions changed and Chai looked. He couldn’t see properly but he thought he saw Solomon Uncle’s hand on Samantha’s ass.

[Image: solomon-ass-pinch.jpg]

Samantha thoughts: Oh! Did Solomon Uncle just pinch my ass? Right here in front of my hubby and behind his wife. The way he looks at my ass is like a hungry dog looking at a piece of meat. It is my mistake that I started teasing him recently. And when I noticed he has a thing for my ass, I started to wiggle it a lot. I should be a little careful with him – looks like he has a sleazy side and daring too. For a 62 year old man, he still is so fit and sturdy – wonder what his cock looks like.

[Image: Ass-pinch.gif]

Sleazy Solomon continued to grope her ass and honestly Samantha was enjoying it.  In a couple minutes they were done with their chitchat. Sam and Chai were walking towards the elevator. Sam knew Solomon will still be looking at her ass. She felt her pussy drip a bit again. She turned back and naughtily smiles at him.

[Image: Sam-saree-ass.jpg]

The elevator stopped and Aslam the plumber/maintenance guy stepped out. Samantha glanced at him deeply and showed lot of interest. Chai wondered why. Chai also wondered why he was called Anaconda Aslam. Sam had the same curiosity and had asked Robert the question. Robert said to Samantha “I think you know why” and gave a dirty look. Samantha gasped. “Oh my god! Is that why?” Since then Samantha had taken a keen interest in Aslam. He stepped out of the elevator and walked out without looking at Chai and Samantha. Aslam was a 65 years old guy who also lived in the settlement area near Lovers Lake where Bhikari Baba lived too. He kept to himself, focused on repair/maintenance tasks and pretty much did not pay attention to people. Chai was getting all uncomfortable looking at how Samantha looked his as if out of lust.

Samantha imagining Aslam's Anaconda
[Image: Sam-imagining-Anaconda-Aslam-cock.jpg]

Chai thoughts: More and more this apartment looks like a SEX landmine to me. Every person seem to be ogling at my wife and even my wife is lustily behaving with some of them. How far has she gone with these guys? Who else with get their way with her? With a slightest of trigger, looks like this landmine of sex with explode and everyone will be on top of my wife. Just this imagination made Chai scared and hard – what a queer combo of emotions nature packages!

Vikram-Betaal round: So folks,
1. How far do you think Sleazy Solomon, Anaconda Aslam and Robert get with Samantha?
2. Will Chai's worst fears about the SEX Landmine exploding come true?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapter 16 - Assignment number 2 {Season 8 Episode 12, Time: present}

Sam and Chai got into their apartment. Samantha was so heated from Syed Ji’s encounter. She was dying to be fucked or at least relieved but #### had forbidden it until the second assignment for this week. Sam went into the bathroom peed and went into the shower, all the while keeping the door open. #### had trained Samantha to keep bathroom door open whenever she was bathing or just peeing

Chai thoughts: 

Chai thinks about the first time Samantha was pissing in the toilet keeping the door fully open. His mind was blocked. “Now I am used to it. I only hope she doesn’t do it when they have company. Oh, what has become of my wife? My fears on this whole sexual liberation think destroying our family is increasing day by day. I know we talked and I had helplessly agreed to lot of this… but… seeing all this in action is even more a shock… oh, my family! What will become of them? And Grandpa ____________”

“And these assignments! What degrading things she is doing. To suck off a totally old stranger and hug him and all. Is he really a stranger or… does she somehow know him? Doesn’t look like that from what I heard them talk after coming out of the store room. He was so surprised… Why wouldn’t he? My most beautiful wife giving him a blowjob. Thinking about it is giving me an erection again. From the beginning I was amazed at her beauty and liked her physique and enjoyed having sex with her. But, honestly, since the time I saw Demanding David fuck my colleagues right in front of me I always get hardon thinking and seeing other folks do it. And now my own wife!”

(Readers notice how Chai is slowly confronting his reality of being attracted to watch. That is the world of Voyeurism. He had always sub-consciously been there sexually. That combined with his hotwife is creating new feelings in him that he is simultaneous enjoying at one level and hating at another level)

Voyeurism + Exhibitionist Hotwife = magical world of Cuckoldry

Samantha came out of the bathroom and Chai went in to freshen up. They both ate and took a nap. In the evening, they both were watching TV when Samantha got a message. She couldn’t contain her excitement. It was a message from ####. She gave a big naughty smile and showed the message to Chai.

[Image: Sam-Dares-02.jpg]

Chai is again speechless. “What sort of kinky stuff is this? I know Sam will go ahead and do this. She seems like having no stop button on this one”. He was right about this - there is no stop button.

Sam thoughts: “Oh, the things #### is making me do. I don’t mind doing this. But he is torturing me by restricting me from getting fucked by Chai or relieving myself. What should I wear? Will #### come tonight? Will he fuck me? Oh ####! Please come!”

Chai and Sam were lost in their thoughts for sometime.
Sam took a bath, picked her dress, wore it and came out giving Chai a big naughty smile.

[Image: Sam-night-wear.jpg]

Chai is mesmerized. Blood is running in his cock. It was one thing to see Samantha in such a bold dress but it was a VERA LEVEL experience to think someone or anyone who had the luck of visiting them would get to see this heavenly beauty in all her glory. Sam traced her fingers on the tent in his short and said: “So honey? Who do you think will visit us? Maybe your parents?” And giggled. The mention of his family brought his cock down. 

After some time…
Sam is in kitchen preparing dinner and Kheer...
Chai’s best hope was there would be no visitors today... And that it will be a manageable night...

And as if on cue... The door bell rings… Samantha’s cunt drips down her thighs… Chai's heart skips a beat.

Vikram-Betaal round: So folks,
1. Do you think Samantha will ever hit the stop button?
2. The more relevant Q for this episode: Who do you think is at the door?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 3 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Readers, hope you like these updates!

Let know your thoughts and feedback!

And answer some Vikram-Betaal questions...

Hoping to hear from you,
SammieRoman
Like Reply
Chapters index updated

Chapters

Not sure on the date for next chapters - got the plot in my head - need a little motivational push to draft

Next couple of chapters will revolve around 'Assignment number 2' and all its kink
Like Reply
More I read this story, more interesting it becomes. Chai is giving hints about the past and showed how it all started. Looks like "sexual liberation" leads to the current situation of his wife, Sam.
When Chai used "My family" word, it stuck in my head. His family includes His parents, uncle and his family. So, I think it is not limited to Sam only. There is something going on in his family too. 

Vikram - Betaal :

1. Soloman uncle is daring bastard who didn't spare his own DIL. So, it's obvious that he will lust for Sam. Looks like there is no sexual relationship in them, but some kinky stuffs are going on. Same goes with Watchman Robert. Sam is interested in Aslam and wants to see his Anaconda. But, Aslam is currently more interested in his job than fucking some hot housewife. But, it might change in future for sure. 
2. Standing in front of guests in something so revealing is already turning me on. I don't know who s the guest, but to make an assumption, I'll go with Soloman uncle cause he lives in the same apartment. 
3. I think there will be a "stop" button for Sam. But, what matters the most is whether she is interested in pressing it or not. It will decide how Chai handles the situation after this.

In one of the chaps, person sending assignment said that he is in office. Soz it makes me think that David/Gautam can be the #### . They are office workers, so they can give this reply to Sam. So, I don't think Grandpa is the one who send those assignments. That's my assumption anyways. Who knows, Grandpa can work in office too  Tongue
Like Reply
IMO arrangements of text, paras and pictures are very haphazard ways. Also story is not easily readable, text is less than pictures .
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 04:03 PM)blackdesk Wrote: IMO arrangements of text, paras and pictures are very haphazard ways. Also story is not easily readable, text is less than pictures .

Thanks for opinion
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 02:49 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
More I read this story, more interesting it becomes. Chai is giving hints about the past and showed how it all started. Looks like "sexual liberation" leads to the current situation of his wife, Sam.
When Chai used "My family" word, it stuck in my head. His family includes His parents, uncle and his family. So, I think it is not limited to Sam only. There is something going on in his family too. 

Vikram - Betaal :

1. Soloman uncle is daring bastard who didn't spare his own DIL. So, it's obvious that he will lust for Sam. Looks like there is no sexual relationship in them, but some kinky stuffs are going on. Same goes with Watchman Robert. Sam is interested in Aslam and wants to see his Anaconda. But, Aslam is currently more interested in his job than fucking some hot housewife. But, it might change in future for sure. 
2. Standing in front of guests in something so revealing is already turning me on. I don't know who s the guest, but to make an assumption, I'll go with Soloman uncle cause he lives in the same apartment. 
3. I think there will be a "stop" button for Sam. But, what matters the most is whether she is interested in pressing it or not. It will decide how Chai handles the situation after this.

In one of the chaps, person sending assignment said that he is in office. Soz it makes me think that David/Gautam can be the #### . They are office workers, so they can give this reply to Sam. So, I don't think Grandpa is the one who send those assignments. That's my assumption anyways. Who knows, Grandpa can work in office too  Tongue

1. Yes, the hidden plot will slowly be peeled layer after layer - Some by Sam, some by Chai, some in previous seasons and some in current seasons

2. “Daring Bastard” aptly summarizes Sleazy Solomon... And notice he has an AAS FETISH as it will be part of the plot... as I tried to show, even Sam is thinking of being a little careful with him... but again, is not able to hold herself back... let’s wait and watch how their Chemistry unfolds

3. Yes, the assignment 2 will be a kinky and interesting encounter I hope

4. On your thoughtful analyses, I say wonderful, but can neither confirm nor deny  Cool

Thanks for your contributions,Bro!
Like Reply
Teaser 005: some upcoming chapters

some sooner, some later - in different Seasons

1. Arranged marriage       (this chapter will have the entry of Rana)
2. Arranged apartment    (this chapter will reveal details of the apt and tenants)
3. RRR                                 (kinky episode with Amala in and as Amala)
4. Virata Parva                   (a revealing, interesting and crucial chapter)

And many more (IF I sustain and am able to writing)
Like Reply
Is this story still alive when can expect update
Like Reply
Superb Writing! Keep it going.
Like Reply
(26-01-2021, 07:20 PM)Askk2me Wrote: Superb Writing! Keep it going.

Thanks, Bro! glad you liked it!
Like Reply
Thanks for the 10000 views, readers!

Please comment, give feedback and let know your fantasies. It will help me (a first time writer) to improve style and substance

Constructive criticism is welcome!

Thanks to Silverstone93 (special thanks!), Ranjith27, Devil009, Kalyan143, Mr Strange, Babyma, Raviraj45, Shankar shaggy, Askk2me and many more for their support

[Image: Capture.png]
Like Reply
People are looking forward to "RRR" movie, but I am looking forward to "RRR" update where I can finally get to see Amala..

When you first posted about Amala AKA Chai mom, I was excited for her entry in the story. Now, my complete focus will be on MILF Amala..  Tongue 

Take your time and post great update as always. 
Like Reply
(27-01-2021, 01:38 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
People are looking forward to "RRR" movie, but I am looking forward to "RRR" update where I can finally get to see Amala..

When you first posted about Amala AKA Chai mom, I was excited for her entry in the story. Now, my complete focus will be on MILF Amala..  Tongue 

Take your time and post great update as always. 

Thanks, Bro - this will be in Season 9 - hopefully won’t disappoint you

Your emphasis on Amala is noted  Cool
Like Reply
I really liked the way you use Sanskrit sholkas to describe the situation. It gives thrill to the story and as a reader it helps me to understand some sanskrit too. 
I am waiting for "Virat Parva" too as it will help me and a lot of readers to understand the EXACT situation of Sam and Chai's current realtionship. 
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
Appreciate your attention to story details, Silverstone Bro!

Yes, I am trying to use my minimal sanskrit knowledge to quote some poems and conjure up some on my own.

Below one is for you. It's from an upcoming episode where Bhikari Baba will sing this.

About Virata Parva, it will be a turning point episode!
Like Reply
Poem 05: Bahupativratham (from an upcoming episode)

Sayaneshu Rambham
Tava Dharma Patnim
Charu Roopinim
Divya Manoharim
Bahu Deha Mohinim
Bahupreethim Bahupativratham
Like Reply
Readers, updates will be posted this Sat/Sun...
Like Reply
(28-01-2021, 10:52 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Poem 05: Bahupativratham (from an upcoming episode)

Sayaneshu Rambham
Tava Dharma Patnim
Charu Roopinim
Divya Manoharim
Bahu Deha Mohinim
Bahupreethim Bahupativratham

First line se lag raha hai ki Jiski badan (shaya) Rambha jaisi hoti hai, uska patni dharm (duty) hota hai. Uske baad ki lines uski (her beauty/her body) praise ki gayi hai. Aisi aurat sachhi Pativrata hoti hai..

(I don't know much sanskrit, but I tried my best) Namaskar

Like Reply