Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contd..

The caretaker guy with determined thoughts in mind came with tray of coffee and biscuits Madam he called as he gave to Sush

Sush: I needed that after the morning workout also has my son & husband got up

Caretaker: No madam they are fast asleep as he hesitated

Sush: What now anything else

Caretaker: Madam what I am going to tell you will shock you I had seen you today and yesterday too you had gone out in someone’s in car it may be your friend but I thought you should know that

Sush: Bloody hell I had been so careful so what you are going to tell my husband ?

Caretaker : No madam I have a pictures of you leaving in the car

Sush: So you are trying to blackmail me that will not work but I know what is your intention are so if you do what I tell you ,you will get you my reward also delete all photos now  listen no blackmail

Caretaker : Alarmed no madam i am sorry never had the intention please forget it

Sush: Ok let’s see what you have got if it interests me you will get what you deserve so now answer me do you have a long kurta ?

Caretaker : Suddenly roles reversed she had authority like behaviour worried said yes madam

Sush: What you do is go remove this T shirt wear the long Kurta and now the important part open your pant zibber in such way that your thing –“samjah pura saman” should be outside the pant –understood your bloody cock & balls out now let me finish the coffee come back with the tray as i told you in 5 minutes also bring that bloody phone you have taken photos, as she looked at him the middle aged man was sweating and very afraid Sush thought the hunter his become hunted very brashly.

She just could not believe from where all this sexual thoughts & desires, ideas are coming this after such a sex filled morning after her first female ejaculation she thought you are now more than any slutty lady you are becoming sexual devil as she smiled wickedly at her sick mind.

Caretaker: After the interaction he was really afraid but he thought if that’s what the lady wants no harm in trying he now knew no blackmail will work he will delete all photos anyway all the sexy photos he had saved in the cottage system computer

He slowly went inside his room changed to long Kurta removed his undies and put his pants then he on the open zib area as instructed he had placed his balls and hardening cock outside as it hung tightly as if jumping out it looked ridiculous as he put the kurta on top of that and looked at mirror it looked ok except he could see distinct shape of his cock he kept the tray covered in  the area and had a quick look his wife she was at kitchen floor chopping some vegetables he knew he did not have a big cock but he had the fattest one in his class hoped madam will accept it .

The Caretaker walked he looked at both the rooms both father & son were fast asleep he walked with a trepidation as he neared the wire rope meshed Seaty mesh he could see her bulging butts in the rounded mesh then with strong mind he kept the tray straight lifting his kurta placing  his balls & fat cock in the tray like a offering also he placed his mobile also alongside and covered it with brown cotton kurti as went near he saw madam resting her eyes closed the cup in her hand resting on stomach

Caretaker: Madam give me the cup as she opened the eyes she saw the Caretaker his left hand on the tray and right hand lifting the kurti showing his stuff

Sush: She had to admit this guy in spite of being so unnerved and afraid had found a provocative way to show is cock he had a decent cock but what excited her was it was unusually fatsize she thought again my luck with differnt cocks was amazing she thought may be the fattest one she had seen so far and for sure he had big balls she coolly touched it with her right hand caressed as if it’s a small dog head that’s a real fat one I like it taking the hand from it

Sush : Whats your name looking at him

Caretaker: madam my name is Peter

Sush: You have a good name Peter damn you know what  Peter it means  in colloquial english it is this pointing her finger touching his slowly raising cock head she laughed & said your Peter is also not bad in the corner of her eyes she say Ajay walking towards them her as kept her coffee glass

Good Morning Ajay dear holding a firm hand on the tray so the caretaker does not move or dare to move As the petrified Caretaker Peter stood rooted as he looked at the tray at his raising cock not knowing what to do 

Ajay : Good morning  had a work out as he just four feet away from them he stopped & Stretched himself  bending and moving his hands

Sush slowly brought the tray forward as the kurti fell back to cover Peter’s modesty

O you missed a great morning Ajay It was a fabulous walk it was sweat filled performance also you also just missed on our caretaker Peter -holding the word for a second then explaining he was showing his stuff its truly impressive

Taking Peter’s phone in her hand she said Peter why don’t you bring chai for saab also Peter as I told you “O saman bahari rakko ok” when I am free I will have a detailed look ok Peter

Yes madam in real croaking voice he really had difficulty in breathing as he turned and almost ran inside the house as stood in the hall my god this is one hell of lady he decided whatever happens is going to be heart stopping but honestly he was terrified by that lady’s behaviour in front of her husband and my god she was telling him keep thing outside 

Peter stood taking few deep breath then he went inside the kitchen asking his wife to make a Chai one good thing happened with all the tension his cock was in sleep mode

After few minutes Caretaker with Chai and biscuits came out of the kitchen saw both of them were seating in the sitout outside the hall chatting madam had her overcoat or windsheater in her arm bloody he could see her big breast pointed as he felt the twitch on his cock as he handed over the chai & biscuits

As he turned Madam said Ajay I will just freshen up and come as she walked behind Peter then just in the hall turning towards her room she called out Peter sir he looked up she had his mobile he walked towards her she gave the mobile and right arm coolly squeezed his cock and said good boy –then loudly she said make a good breakfast for us Peter please ask Ajay saab what he wants you know what I want you know in the same tone as she removed her hand coming close to his ears don’t worry you will get your reward keep it up as she walked to the room and closed the door

Peter the caretaker was shocked and thrilled not knowing what this madam will do as he heard madam singing “ Saath samundar parka thera peeche Peeche “ he was hearing peeche as Peter Peter poor guy ran  with a rush of blood to his head he swiftly reached kitchen and rushed to his room .

Contd

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
wao its too hot
Like Reply
(23-01-2021, 05:29 AM)SEEEEM2050 Wrote: wao its too hot

thanks Just trying....
Have a look at who watches watchmen -Different turn -also..
Like Reply
peter going to have a good treat.. awaiting for the next update
Like Reply
(23-01-2021, 10:17 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: peter going to have a good treat.. awaiting for the next update

thanks i will have look at your threads
Like Reply
Contd
Sush after the wonderful fuck and her dalliance with Peter’s cock was in awesome mood she took out very provocative 2 piece swim outfit she had bought in Goa which just about covered her modesty  black colour it was the bottom piece with all laces just a triangle and all sides big threads to tie around so her butts were almost bare then she wore the house coat and big bath towel and walked out Ajay was sitting in the Veranda reading morning paper Akash still sleeping

Ajay: looked up hi going for a swim or what

Sush : Yes do you remember this one I never had the guts to wear this can I wear as if she was the most straight lady a “la sati savatri” as she opened the housecoat  twirled and showed

Ajay: Wow Sush I think you can wear whatever you want in this place driver also has gone out only guy you can excite is the caretaker he is preparing breakfast enjoy

Sush : What about you any other plans 

Ajay : No Sush I am just going to relax may be later I will come

Sush: When the caretaker guy comes around can you ask him to give me fresh lime juice at the pool side darling or just ask him to come to the pool .

Ajay: Your words are my command my darling as he decided he will open the second whisky in the morning may be 2 pegs & breakfast he really wanted to break free he had a hectic schedule next week

Sush walked away Ajay watched his most shapely wife walking as thought he was truly lucky to get such a beautiful and the same time conservative wife ( truly sometimes husbands are last people to know the true nature of their spouses) and now with their sex life activated & new house he was in a good space as he turned his attention to the morning papers

Sush turned to pool it had two pool chairs reclining couch type as she kept the towel and removed the housecoat she looked around no preying eyes & it was good place as even Ajay did not have view as it had garden and trees obscuring the view

Sush then plunged into the Swimming pool as she wanted to be absolutely relaxed as began small laps in the pool time was only nine she thought maybe I will spend one hour here then she heard a voice madam as she looked up it was Peter the care taker oh god my dear guy with a real fat Peter in truly Sush fashion  

Madam : you needed anything

Sush swam to where Peter was with a hand on the ledge of the swimming pool she looked at him I want saw that fat Peter come sit on your toes and open the kurti

Peter was on his knees and opened the kurta what she saw  was a raging fat cock it was not long than Ajays gosh it was pretty fat she leaned and kissed his cock almost haflf the crown in her mouth as Peter said my god in shock a bit loudly

Sush quickly moved away putting the kurti down and swam as Peter was left wondering what she will do

Sush: In a laud voice said can get me a fresh lime juice Peter , then she came near if you start making noise you will not get any reward do you want my husband as a audience or what as she smiled  at him & swam away

The Caretaker could not believe that this married beautiful lady just kissed his cock my god what a day he is having as walked to the kitchen with huge hard on as we walked past the husband he smelled whisky it seemed he had already started his round in the morning  what a couple

With Sush in the swimming pool Ajay was happily having his drink with the roasted cashew nuts he thought this is pure bliss his son it seemed had played all night was fast asleep

The Caretaker with Fresh lime juice crossed Ajay asked saab you need anything

Ajay :Thank you just take good care of my wife you know she likes all kinds of juices give a steady supply as he smiled innocently

Peter was shocked as he thought that what madam’s husband was implying  sir excuse me

Ajay: Aree bhai even yesterday she 3 cocunut  water don’t you remember

Peter: understood it was just innocent comment yes sir I am the caretaker will take good care of  madam giving whatever she asks for as he walked away my god what did I just tell

But Ajay the lady’s husband nodded as looked at the morning paper not even bothering on implied comment

As Peter was near to the pool Madam looked up one minute she said as she climbed out  with her back to him my god “ Alari Ala” Peter whispered he was just astounded as her lovely ass was just divided by just small lace string and even that almost disappeared in between the butt’s gaps she looked naked Peter had never seen such a sexy pose she was not only a beautiful female she had awesome body

As Peter watched Madam then turned a sat on the stool  - what the poor guy did not know Sush had purposely done that on her sexy laced bottom just to give him a kick

Sush said Peter sir are you ready

Peter : yes madam here is the juice

Sush : Beckoned him  to the chair signaling to have his legs on each side of the reclining chair and asked him to come forward so his fat peter was under the kurta is in front of her face she with her mouth signaled be quite and asked him watch for anyone coming from the cottage  again in signal  took the juice keeping in the side she  whispered don’t see down watch the cottage as chair was in opposite direction to pool entrance

Then Sush lifted his kurti and boldly took now fully hard fat cock in her mouth it was literally big one as she just about fitted in her wide mouth as she took the big cock head and started nice sucking it was clamming her mouth but she really enjoyed the fattest one she had came across then she got the first taste of his salty precum just for a second she looked up poor guy was hopeless eyes closed and hand across his mouth as she pushed him away

Peter quickly moved away with the kurti showing a wet spot at the point of his cock standing helplessly

Sush took a sip of the lime juice said Peter sir your juice is very tasty little salty but I like it O peter please take this glass also as she finished as he came near her she whispered come to my room just know

As the caretaker walked away Sush dried herself and then putting the housecoat walked towards the cottage Akash had also got up and was chatting with Ajay

Sush: O Guys what the hell you are doing Akash go and have at least  a 10 minute swim & take your dad also he likes water with sarcasm she knew he was drinking just by his silly smile

Ajay understood Sush was little cross as he had started drink in the morning immediately said c’mon Akash we will have a short swim Sush can you get our towels after you changed your dress

Sush with hands on hips Ok dear give me 10 minutes you guys be in the pool I will back as she watched the father son walk to the pool taking of their T-shirt and jump on to the pool she could hear the splash

Sush then coolly walked to her room and without care in the world removed all her dress and lay on her bed  naked seconds later Peter walked in his hands on to his mouth seeing the most insanely pretty  lady naked in the bed as looked on she signaled to lock the door sush then played a hindi song loudly in her mobile

Sush said Peter I want you fuck me as hard as possible you have 2 minutes no kissing no touching my breast as he looked to remove his kurti  Sush said no just do it with dress on
Peter just lifted his Kurti with his fat cock he came towards her shaved pussy he was trembling as he looked on awe on the most beautiful body and her fair complexion and shaved virginal pussy.

Sush caught is fat leaking cock in her hand and guided to her pussy Peter now getting the opportunity of life time entered and with some difficulty he pushed his real fat cock with an effort
Sush was caught unaware by his Girth and size as she said Bapre you are stretching and tearing me Oh god I like your fat one this real good O god  fuck me hard

Peter then absolutely battered for 3 minutes he was like piston working mad as Sush simply covered her mouth it was awesome quick fuck she felt so good even after the morning bashing she received from Chunni

Peter with whispering sound “ Mi Marate ahe” Mi Marate ahe” – “are deva are deva are deva” in coarse  Marathi shot a healthy load of of his cum as felt to her side “Are deva a vivahita stri o my god ” thank you madam he whispered –meaning god I have fucked a married lady

Sush so happy and relieved that she conquered another cock my god this fat cock was something and bloody she felt a true sexual thrill she was able to do when Ajay and Akash are around that was a absolute high gratification as she looked on and also felt this guys was pumping gallons of cum as just kept spraying her insides giving that warm glow inside her pussy than as he stopped she said Peter please go

Peter quickly got up putting his kurta done then he looked at Madam and then her tight pussy he liked what he saw he had made a total mess of her pussy it was full of his thick cum leaking he did not know how but always  pumped lot of cum as he proudly opened the door and left silently so happy as he thought i have fucked high class married lady with her consent  without condom and pumping my seeds in her pussy as he put his cock inside pants with utmost satisfaction.

Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Just too hot¡!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
Super. She is taking the low class cocks inside without any safety.she is also making her husband eat other men seed. Poor fello will get some sexually transmitted disease and end up in hospital.
[+] 1 user Likes Kamalesh Nathan's post
Like Reply
Awesome.
She is independent, earning good money enjoying life.
She don't care about her husband if he exist or not.
Like Reply
Very nice updates
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 07:05 AM)Kamalesh Nathan Wrote: Super. She is taking the low class cocks inside without any safety.she is also making her husband eat other men seed. Poor fello will get some sexually transmitted disease and end up  in hospital.

thanks
Like Reply
Sush ---- Rocking hot lady
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 03:08 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Just too hot¡!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
Like Reply
sexy and hot with regular updates. thanks buddy. give her more and more low class men please.
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 04:05 PM)blackdesk Wrote: sexy and hot with regular updates. thanks buddy. give her more and more low class men please.

thanks
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 12:49 PM)sexycharan Wrote: Sush ---- Rocking hot lady

thanks
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 08:16 AM)Chitrarassu Wrote: Very nice updates

thanks
Like Reply
(24-01-2021, 07:55 AM)NovelNavel Wrote: Awesome.
She is independent, earning good money enjoying life.
She don't care about her husband if he exist or not.

Namaskar
Like Reply
Sushmita & construction guys – Ch6

Sush and family reached after the 2 day break at beach cottage it was 9pm in the night  smart thing they did they had the dinner at 7pm at the cottage so they had to just hit the bed ,her hubby Ajay took his laptop and sat on the hall saying I have a hectic week let me do some planning Sush  then she helped Akash get organized him for the next  week which is normal mummy and son bonding activity then finally she came to the room she just close the door as she removed all her dress and got into a simple cotton house coat as she thought about week just gone by.

Never in her life she had such a sex filled week as even now she could feel traces of peter’s cum in her pussy for once she felt she wanted to clean so was went to the loo washing the area & using a cotton dipped with detol to clean or disinfect the well fucked pussy then she walked back to the bed lying down my god I need to take a break from this fucking schedule my god truly she was thinking about all the fucking she had done last week the last one with peter was actually overkill & absolute cheat thrill more than the fuck she enjoyed the duping as she trashily thought even my pussy was over flowing with cum she remembered her real messy pussy after Peter had finished She then decided at least next 5 days I will abstain from any sex .

Sush was feeling tired so said are goodnight to Ajay well Akash’s room lights were out so she took a well earned rest , luckily for Sush the next  week went on smoothly as she was immersed in her work daily returning almost at 7pm Thursday evening Ajay informed her he will be out of station & will be back only Saturday late evening Sush was also feeling restless for her next action she thought my god now I am ready .

Friday early morning Ajay left and by 7.45 Akash had also left for school she simply sent hi messages to Chunni & Bada no reply from both them as she got ready and left for office at around 11 she got a message from Bada he was in his village and would reach tomorrow early morning but no message from Chunni  during her lunch break walk near the bank she thought of calling Chunni –hesitated but then thought she should not feel like this with Chunni with things he was talking about  so she called him she got a voice message I am out of country will call you later, Sush with a smile thought  its Beni time today as she smiled lets have some evening fun .

Evening she reached home by 6pm changed into regular dress salver and chamois covering her head with duppata & wearing black coolers she walked towards Beni’s shop having some exotic and utterly trashy plan but to her utter disappointment the shop was closed Sush was beside herself as she stood near the shop contemplating then  she decided to have a walk to get away from a frustrating day bloody all her 3 big cock daddy’s are not available and she thought even ghar a dhal Ajay is not available she said to herself tough break after the phenomenal last week

As we walked to almost end of the road she saw a sight that gladdened her depressed heart -surprise surprise it was Beni of all the people chatting to a decent look well built lady shopkeeper Sush suddenly felt anger and resentment as she stood at the opposite side pretending messaging  with her mobile having look at the lady she was all smiles talking Beni as she even slapped Beni’s hand playfully saying something as Beni was also laughing he said ok Pari I have to go to my shop see you

Sush was beside herself with jealousy and untold anger she thought Beni I am going to really punish you as she walked behind him cheating on me she thought forgetting that she was the cheating wife now feeling possessive about  middle aged pot bellied shop keeper Beni Sush to think like this was so outlandish but Sush right now was in a different non thinking anger mode as she felt all three men after their fun her left like this in that sudden anger she was ready to strike waiting for Beni to open the shop

To her utter fury he had continuous stream of customers  in his shop it was almost 20 minutes she decided to walk again to the end of road she was at the same shop Beni had spoken it was a shop selling assortment of puja things as she looked for the lady she saw a oldman she quietly turned back and walked towards Beni’s shop and just decided go inside as she got in in it further infuriated her it was that same lady standing in Beni’s shop buying some books & some stationary

Beni looked up at the beautiful Madam entering his shop at once he was excited he did not see madam’s fury nor anger as Sush was wearing the black coolers and had her head covered with her duppatta he said one second madam he said to that lady Pari no payment from you please take what you require as gave her  a plastic bag

Sush looked at the lady she was hefty tall lady not a beauty but decent  typical villagers good body she was in a traditional saree & blouse  Sush could see she was not wearing any bra she had a solid heavy breast and big bottom as she said thank you bhaiya and tomorrow I will bring chicken ok bhaiya wait for me as she moved away

Beni went with her upto the road after her once she had taken a few steps down the road he came back immediately and closed the shop from inside and Madam “upka sevak ready”  sush had removed the glass and duppata as she sat on the stool

Sush said with real anger Beni Prasad sit down

Beni: Not knowing she was angry also thinking this is also part of act sat down on his knees as said madam all the things you had asked I had bought should I bring

Sush: Thought bloody fellow did not even know why I am angry ok bring the whip only

Beni: He went inside brought  a nice whip with rubber padding madam please do not hit me I am your slave I will do anything  

Sush : Not able to control asked who was that Pari I do not want any lies

Beni : Madam she is from the same village she is married to a old shop keeper I am only her known person you can say friend

Sush: Hearing that answer was even angry she wanted to hit him but understood better she find the truth –So Beni you are servicing her also rather bluntly clouded by anger and jealousy

Beni: In real innocence blurted out to b frank earlier I was really trying for her as I did not have anyone but after last week with you I treat her like sister I am telling you the truth but now it seems she is after me honestly  

Sush: Seeing the innocence and feeling the element of truth in the statement she felt ashamed of her anger and mindless jealousy Ok forget Pari now Beni dada remove all your dress –Even felt pathetic  unhappy that her sexual frustration has acted up so badly and she was lucky it was Beni now she want to make it up & act normal

Sush then stood up & slowly removed all her dress only keeping her nice designer bra on she sat on the stool and then opened her hand bag and took the Razer kit with cream handing to him

Sush : Beni not a single hair to be seen after you are through her pussy ( a week old small hairs sprouting ) and then gave a light lash on his black butts my god his cock was standing it was big one fat almost like Peters but Peters was fatter and shorter Beni’s was true good cock -long thick & black the poor guy had also shaved .

Beni:Felt  sharp pain yes madam please don’t beat I will do as you tell me  please

Sush : Sit down as Beni as she sat on stool with wide open legs sit in front of me and apply cream

Beni: Totally aroused my god this lady showing her pretty pussy just like that what a beauty as the petrified and shaking Beni sat in front of her  he took the cream and applied all around madams pussy by his excitement his hand touched her clit – as Sush felt one minute so hot but she needed to keep this guy in command

She again this time gave sharp a whack in his hand with the whip

Beni : Ah omaa he shouted that’s very painfull as looked in a sorry face

Sush: I told to apply cream properly why did you touch this pointing at her clit then in a softened tone asked him Ok Beni dada what is this called

Beni : Applying the cream very carefully I think its called “youni ki phool” and for you it really looks like “beautiful fully blown red phool” madam it’s the truth

Sush : Now you have become poet also now bus karo start shaving careful Beni dada I don’t like hitting you as she used the whip to make caress on his leaky big cock and balls

Beni: Oh madam ayoo its so good oh no madam please oh god

Sush: Now you know where you will get your hit that is if you make a mistake so shave carefully as she came to tip of the stool  giving better access spreading her pussy

Beni: Really felt afraid a blow in his cock or balls he could not even think of the pain he said no mistake madam he also knew this madam will not mind hitting him so in a pleading tone he told will do nicely he was leaking with excitement precum flowing never in his life this had happened shaving this beautiful lady someone’s wife’s yonni he was already on the edge

Sush could see that guy was absolutely excited and aroused by this erotic act she decided she had give few licks to keep him ok because he looked he would burst any minute

Beni bit pensive looking shaved her left side of pussy he could it  neatly he even shaved pussy lips tip area with small hairs using his left hand he shave very nicely holding that area with right hand

Sush : Beni Prasad that’s a good work now stand up -she saw pretty leaky cock oh Beni dada you a see open mouth in front of you please clean your leaky black dada put inside that 
Beni was in a unreal dream as put his big cock head into Madam’s sweet mouth as madam slowly sucked his precum clean just for few seconds Beni was on his tiptoe  crying “ma margaye what a mouth Oh god” as he murmured then he heard ok dada back to work he stepped back with utmost reluctance from the wondrous mouth and sat down to continue his work .

Sush absolutely loved the erotic sex play and she absolutely loved the big black cock head on her mouth she knew she had to just tease keep him hanging as she watched shaving the right side in the same fervor she thought finally after a tough start my week is getting better and better as she smiled to herself “Never Give up” – what a motivational statement from dear Sush

Contd..

[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply