Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Chapter 12 - Arranged Office {Season 1 Episode 2, Time: past, 2 years back}

[last episode: And began to silently drive… That time… A bolt from the blue… Grandpa… Samantha… How it all began?]

It was now a year and  half  since Chai started KekronMakron in partnership with Demanding David. Business was blossoming and sales was increasing. The office was located in the outskirts of Bengaluru city, in fact, further away from the city. It had 2 executive rooms with full privacy – for David and me. Even Gautam, the number 3 in the office was seated with the rested on the employees in the open area.

[Image: small-office.jpg]

Chai’s workaholic nature came very handy in the starting stage of business. He was smart on the technical side. He had full mastery in the blueprinting and design of the robotic vacuum cleaners. He was an expert in specification and quality control which helped the company to make sure they procured the right components, assembled  and packaged rightly. Chai took care of the subject. Gautam was more the IT expert. David took care of the rest.

Chai did not socialize much. He had no friends. He was friendly with Gautam, sometimes drank coffee together and occasionally talk about topics other than office related stuff.

[Image: chai-n-gau.jpg]

Demanding David was a slave driver.  He treated Chai and Gautam too in a authoritative manner. He fully dominated the office. He was good at negotiations and international dealing. He knew the business operations and knew how to capture clients and new customers. For David, the principle was simple. The task at hand had to be done. For that he went to any extent.

He went to any extent to get orders from clients and good prices from suppliers. Basically that mean giving them bribes, wine, and off course women. That means he would make some of the women he knew and all the 3 women co-workers at our office (David secretary, HR lady and receptionist) available to the company's clients and suppliers. David was also a 100% womanizer and enjoyed woman. His had a taste for young, nubile, blossomed and refined woman. That’s all he cared. Least of his concerns were if they were in a relationship or married or otherwise. He didn’t give a fucking damn.

David's interest was young, nubile Girls
[Image: Tommy-Girls.jpg]

Chai narration: The first time I saw fucking in live was David fucking our office staff with a client manager at a New Year office party in one the elite, luxury Hotels of the city. Me and Gautam were going into the executive lounge when we heard moaning noises coming from inside. We felt weird and on stepping near the door of the executive room we stopped in our tracks. David and client were fully indulged in their obscene acts. They noticed us, just smiled and continued to ram fuck our co-workers right in front of us. Off course, they were all drunk. But I felt, David would give the same don’t care attitude even if it was in the middle of the day and he was fully sober. Gautam and me started to go back when David yelled. “Where are you going kiddos? Come join the fun” We froze. Me and Gautam couldn’t gather our courage to participate in that orgy. But, David made us stay and watch his fucking show. I enjoyed my first live sex show. And it left in me a lasting effect, sub-consciously, that I didn’t wouldn’t confront until much later in my marital life. I had a cum blast and by the looks of it, Gautam did too.

David’s new year party fuck show
[Image: TG-NY-Party.jpg]

Gautam got married a year back to Kajal. After marriage he once brought Kajal to his office. When Gautam introduced Kajal to David, he kept openly ogling at Kajal. Kajal was shocked by his staring but somewhat awed by the openness of David. Knowing David, Gautam freaked out. Since then he never brought his wife to office or to office parties.

[Image: Tommy-Kajal.jpg]

These were some of the details of Chai's office life. For him this was all a distraction. His focus was on my ambition.
One day Chai was sitting in my office room. And then came… the bolt from the blue… Chaitanya Ji… a voice said...
The life changing event had come...

Vikram-Betaal round: So folks,
1. Do you think Gautam was successful in hiding Kajal from David?
2. Who do you think was at Chai's door?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Chapters index updated

Chapters
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Great update again. This time we got glimpse of Demanding David and as expected he is a womanizer. 

1. David meeting Kajal and letting her go is like David's failure as a womanizer. As we know, least he cares is girls relationship, so He doesn't give a fuck to Kajals relationship with Gautam. Kajal also showed somewhat positive response to David's open nature. Gautam might have tried his best by not bringing his wife in front of David again, but David can go meet her while Gautam being in office.

2. Chaitanya "Ji" : Looks like someone who respects Chai has arrived at office. But who? We know that David is close friend of Chair's father. So, his family members can come to his office. Maybe his grandpa. Cause grandparents sometimes use 'Ji' to show love/respect for their grandchild. I'll go with only those options which I've already known. So, I think grandpa came to visit him cause I think this chapter and the previous are written to create a base for GRAND entry of GRANDPA. 
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply
You hit a home run on both the counts, Bro!

On Kajal: The option that will least work is try and keep the wife isolated. And who knows where else lusting cocks lurk  Cool

Many thanks for the continued support and keeping the thread active
Like Reply
Readers,

Thanks for your views.

Please comment and give feedback.

That’s the only way I can know if you are liking the plot, narration, and way in which it is going.

It will help me improvise and give good updates more frequently.
Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 06:12 AM)Saravroman Wrote: You hit a home run on both the counts, Bro!

On Kajal: The option that will least work is try and keep the wife isolated. And who knows where else lusting cocks lurk  Cool

Many thanks for the continued support and keeping the thread active

I'll try my best as a reader. I am not here to just read the story. I am really impressed with your ideas and want this story to reach more audience. Your hard work is admirable and as a writer/reader, I can understand the efforts you are putting in this story. 
Take your time and post updates. Everytime, I wait for "Vikram - Betaal" questions. Your questions are great like "Betaal" and make people think hard and find the most accurate answer like "Vikram". 
I hope, more readers will comment and take active participation in this thread.  yourock
Like Reply
Chapter 13 - Arranged Wife I {Season 1 Episode 3, Time: past, 2 years back}

[from last episode: Chaitanya Ji… a voice said… The life changing event has come…]

Chai abruptly stands to full attention. His Grandpa Rao Bahadur, was standing at his office door.

{{full credits to Silverstone Bro's guesswork in nailing this Smile }}

[Image: NC-with-grandpa.jpg]

Chai immediately went to his Grandpa and fell at his feet.Chai takes him inside and Grandpa sits on Chai’s executive chair.
Chai sits opposite to him. enquires his whereabouts and Chai is answering.
Chai is still processing on why Grandpa might have come with a good dose of fright on what the reason might be.

“I have decided” Rao Bahadur said. Looking into his grandson’s eyes

“I have decided that your marriage will happen in 2 weeks with Sekar Ji’s daughter”

It was as if Chai was struck with a bolt. “Myyy marriaggggeeeeee, Grandpa Jjii?”

“Yes! Hear it clear and crystal and for last time. It is in 2 weeks with Sekar Uncle’s daughter. 
Your parents are flying to Bangalore as we speak. You may continue with your work.
Come to our Bahadur Bungalow 1 week before marriage”

Chai didn’t even recover from the hit he took. He didn’t say anything…
He couldn’t say anything to his Grandpa, ever in his life – not anyone in his family…

BUT THIS…

“Chaitanya Ji, call David here. I wish to talk to him” Rao Bahadur said. His grandpa just dismissed him.

Chai silently went to David’s office and told him Grandpa was in his office and wanted to see him.
Even the ‘demanding’ David had a full sense of fear and respect for Grandpa.
He abruptly stood up and rushed to Chai’s office, with Chai behind him. They both  go in to the office.
David bowed to Rao Bahadur with a sense of submission.

“How are you, David Ji?”
“Yes, Papa Ji. I am fine. So good to see you”

(David knew Rao Bahadur from his college days when  he studied with Chai’s father Vivek and so was in the inner circle of the family, even though, an outsider bloodline wise)

“Chaitanya Ji, I would like to speak with David Ji in private” His grandpa kicked him out of his own office.

Chai crashed on a sofa outside his office. “What the hell is going on? My marriage?”
He immediately called him mom Amala. The only person who listened to him and cared for his emotion. Call went to voicemail.
So this is all real. They are indeed coming here to Bengaluru.

In a few minutes, David came out of Chai’s office smiling.
He made sure the door is closed is beyond Rao Bahadur hearing range.
“Congratulations, bastard! Still a kiddo and your family got you a wife! He He He!”, David said, patting Chai on his back and left.

Chai goes into his office again. Rao Bahadur was standing up already. He came up to Chai.
"I have asked Sekar to book the **** guesthouse. I am headed there. Your parents will be there by night. Come there directly after work. Engagement is tomorrow. The event is for elders."

“Listen, Chaitanya Ji. This is the first big event of your generation. Marriage will be lavish and guests will be from prominent families. I do not want any trouble or interruption from anyone”

“And remember… Just remember she is not just your wife. She is the Bahu (daughter-in-law) for Rao Bahadur family… ”

But… Grandpa Ji…

“Topic is over” Rao Bahadur said and walked away.

TOPIC IS OVER
[Image: RB-1.jpg]

Chaitanya sat alone in his office… with full mind block…

Sekar Uncle’s daughter… really… He least expected to be married now, at this age (23). 
And least of all, Sekar Uncle’s middle class family. Sekar was Rao Bahadur family financial all-in-all – CA, auditing & consultation.
Sekar & family lives in Bengaluru. Chai knew Sekar Uncle was a hard loyalist to his family and very orthodox.
Chai is shocked that his Grandpa who is a very calculative person has gone for this alliance. What is going on in his Grandpa’s mind?

What Chai didn’t know was for Rao Bahadur 4 things were important

Family + Loyalty + Obedience + Astrology = Marriage

the last one being the most important

Chai and Samantha astrological matchmaking score was 100%. A rarest endeavor in Astrology

[Image: Horo-Horror.jpg]

Hence, case closed!  khel khatam dukhan bandh!  Cool
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 14 - Arranged Wife II {Season 1 Episode 4, Time: past, 2 years back}

Reality started hitting Chai. He then thought of Sekar Uncle’s daughter. He didn’t know her name. Chaitanya remembered the first and only time he saw her when he went to Sekar Uncle’s home to give an emergency audit file, while he was still in college. That girl was in her final year of schooling, had just hit 18. She was a blossoming beauty

Samantha when Chai saw her the first time
[Image: Sam-school.jpg]

As Chai’s memories brought back the images of Samantha, somehow his tempers cooled. Blood ran through his loins

For Samantha’s family this was a dream come true. Their happiness knew no bounds. Especially, Samantha’s mom who’s very money minded. Samantha was brought up in an very, orthodox setup. Even though, she was the only daughter. She was never pampered but raised with strict disciple. Even jovial socializing was discouraged, from which we can conclude no boys and no fooling around. 

She had just began the final year of her engineering

She had 3 things in common with Chai: not much friends, studious, and the shock about the suddenness of her marriage.

Like Chai she had no much say. She was happy the family was rich but as an individual didn’t get it the most importance in priority. Speaking for herself, she was overjoyed at Chai’s handsome looks and her young, nubile pussy tingled too.

For here on, everything went super fast. Chai family came to their home for engagement and the event transpired

[Image: Capture.jpg]

Samantha was disappointed Chaitanya wasn’t there.

Amala was very happy to see her beautiful to-be daughter-in-law

[Image: amala-sam.jpg]

In the guest house, after the reception, Amala had a long talk with Chai to convince him. She said Grandpa knows what is best for you and for the family. Amala knew how to get to Chai. She knew Chai was ambitious. So she said Samantha looked like a girl who is intelligent, will be a good housewife and be supportive of your dreams. Chai came around to reality. The girl so ravishly beautiful, Chai. You are lucky. And so is she. She is marry the most handsome boy. Chai was now happier. No one understood him and loved him and supported him more than his mom.

(Notice how much Chai is a Mamma’s boy – this has a strong bearing on his personality)

“Listen, I got you the girl’s cell phone number. Talk to her”, Amala said and hugged Chai. Chai was excited.

Chai is beginning to be infatuated with Sam's beauty
[Image: Sam.jpg]

The next day evening, Chai rang up the number. Alas! It was his to-be mother-in-laws number. Samantha had no cell phone. That was how orthodox her family was. His mother in law was over excited and said all the sweetest things to him. She gave the phone to Samantha. Chai and Samantha were so happy to hear from each other and spoke for sometime. But, with her mother supervising her, how much time could she talk? Chai tried calling a few times, but was irritated with his MIL’s over enthusiasm and over acting and stopped calling.

The week of marriage arrived super fast
Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 09:56 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
I'll try my best as a reader. I am not here to just read the story. I am really impressed with your ideas and want this story to reach more audience. Your hard work is admirable and as a writer/reader, I can understand the efforts you are putting in this story. 
Take your time and post updates. Everytime, I wait for "Vikram - Betaal" questions. Your questions are great like "Betaal" and make people think hard and find the most accurate answer like "Vikram". 
I hope, more readers will comment and take active participation in this thread.  yourock

Appreciate your kind words, Silverstone Bro! That motivates to write!  Namaskar

More Vikram-Betaal questions are certainly coming - glad you liked them - and the audience hunt for #### continues!  Cool
Like Reply
Readers,

These past couple of episodes were non-erotic but crucial to the plot building.

The next couple of episodes will be EROTIC and have planned some KINK for sure.

I cannot commit on when they will be posted.

Hoping to hear more from you.

Thanks,
SammieRoman!
Like Reply
Past is the base of your present and present decides your future

Grandpa is the one who planned Sam and Chair's marriage. And one of the qualities he expects is "loyalty" from his grand/daughter in law. Looking at last chaps, there's nothing like "loyalty" in Sam's present actions. She fucked some random shopkeeper while keeping her husband in dark. But, her "loyalty" is towards the person who orders her. 
Sam raised in orthodox family and never had any contact with boys during her school, college years. And now, she is having sex with random person like it's nothing. She doesn't even hesitate to do that in front of her husband. 
Does she not afraid of Grandpa? Doing something like this without Grandpa's fear is somewhat bugging me. 
Chai is from big family and only son. Why his grandpa insisted him to get married to a girl from middle class? Is Astronomy is the only reason? Does David has courage to fuck Rao bahudur's Grand DIL? 
One thing for sure, whoever ordering is more powerful and influential than Grandpa and doesn't fear him or is that person is Grandpa himself?
Like Reply
Response to Silver Bro & a BIG HINT

Regarding, Silverstone Bro comments above:
1. All are valid and well-noticed observations
2. Changing from too orthodox and too slutty shouldn't actually surprise us,
because when emotions including sexual getting to bottled up and suppressed, it is a matter of time when people burst out
3. Regarding Rao Bahadur, I will say he is a much complex character and leave it at that for now

MOST Revealing HINT

My biggest surprise element in this story is hidden in broad daylight - in the title
if you get that - you get where the story is headed and the ultimate THEME of the story
Title is ATFMW - where currently only the last letter is revealed as Wife

[Image: NYSM.jpg]
Like Reply
Non-Linear stories need lot of attention and I am her for it. I love the stories where readers have to think about the possibility of what gonna happen next. Every chap gives new questions and it's really cool 

But, I am surprised that your story hasthe biggest hint in the name itself. I missed that to be honest. I was so involved in the plot that I missed this minor but important hint. 

ATFMW : 

A :
T :
F : Fucked 
M : My/Married 
W : Wife 

I'll go with simpler route with finding hints in a story title. Title may be very different from what I have predicted. A and T can have multiple meanings, so I don't know what to fill in those letters. 
Like Reply
Warmer... Keep Trying...

Thanks for taking a stab!  banana
Like Reply
Teaser 004: entry of 4 new characters in this weekend

1. Rana 
2. Robert (pic later)
3. Solomon Uncle (pic later)
4. Anaconda Aslam (pic later)

What their roles are? And what will they do to Samantha? Keep Guessing!

[Image: Rana.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
When will be update bro
Like Reply
(23-01-2021, 10:51 PM)Babyma Wrote: When will be update bro

(medium size) update in an hour, Babyma Bro!
Like Reply
I changed my mind - it will be a long update instead of a medium one  Smile

Coming up in 30 minutes!
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply