Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Hello bro,

I am extremely impressed with your way of presentation. It's really amazing. I had read some Cuck stories, but your story is very promising.

My observations :

1. Chai and Gautam are friends with very hot wives. It looks like Gautam shared some secrets about his sexual life with Chai who asked Samantha to try those in their life too. But, these fetishes went out of control.
2. Looks like many people were interested in Samantha. Like Gautam, David and Chai's cousin. He is trying to find who actually responsible to this situation. But, he is the real answer.
3. Sanskrit sholka by Bhikari Baba is the strongest point here. Chai is workholic and he isn't able to give enough attention to his wife. This made their sexual life boring and to get their boring life excited, he choose an idea given by Gautam. 
4. I don't know who is giving Samantha assignment and keeping it hidden from readers is awesome. This helps readers to take part in story. I can't imagine possible person, but as a reader I'll go with David. Assignment are given by a person who loves this link too. He/she is into cuckold. 
5. This assignment of getting malai from shopkeeper is awesome. I'm looking for more scenes like these. 

Your story has great potential. It shows that you had proper plot developed and then you start with writing. I have great hopes from this one. I'll try to answer more Vikram Betal questions.  clps

-Silver
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Teaser 2 looks promising. Looks like a bald old man (looking at the pictures) has enslaved a woman and she can't do anything without his permissions. Old-young combo always works. Best wishes and looking forward clps
Like Reply
(19-01-2021, 12:58 AM)astbsrp Wrote: Update is ok

OK Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
(19-01-2021, 01:02 AM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Hello bro,

I am extremely impressed with your way of presentation. It's really amazing. I had read some Cuck stories, but your story is very promising.

My observations :

1. Chai and Gautam are friends with very hot wives. It looks like Gautam shared some secrets about his sexual life with Chai who asked Samantha to try those in their life too. But, these fetishes went out of control.
2. Looks like many people were interested in Samantha. Like Gautam, David and Chai's cousin. He is trying to find who actually responsible to this situation. But, he is the real answer.
3. Sanskrit sholka by Bhikari Baba is the strongest point here. Chai is workholic and he isn't able to give enough attention to his wife. This made their sexual life boring and to get their boring life excited, he choose an idea given by Gautam. 
4. I don't know who is giving Samantha assignment and keeping it hidden from readers is awesome. This helps readers to take part in story. I can't imagine possible person, but as a reader I'll go with David. Assignment are given by a person who loves this link too. He/she is into cuckold. 
5. This assignment of getting malai from shopkeeper is awesome. I'm looking for more scenes like these. 

Your story has great potential. It shows that you had proper plot developed and then you start with writing. I have great hopes from this one. I'll try to answer more Vikram Betal questions.  clps

-Silver

Silver Bro - you are one of the writers who inspired me to write!
Thanks for the detailed response!

Yes, there are so many men lusting and wanting Samantha 
- who gets a piece of the action and in which sequence, will be peeled layer after layer  Smile
Appreciate you calling out specific parts of the plot on point 3 & 5 - many similar themes are soon coming!

Many thanks again,
SammieRoman.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
When will be next update bro
Like Reply
Chapter 9 - Mehbooba - solace & comfort {Season 8 Episode 7, Time: present}

[From last episode: Syed Ji is surprised by the confidence of Samantha. He gives his number and said Madam please call soon and come again.]

Sam smiled. Chai softly says lets go.

As they walk away from the store, Syed Ji walks behind them and comes outside the store silently watching Samantha.

Its as if god finally decided to bless him and sent an angel from heaven.

Syed Ji is watching Sam with lust. He eyes were on her ass. He was salivating like a mad dog.
[Image: mad.png]

I can't believe I got a chance to lay my hand on that awesome ass. 
[Image: ass-1234.jpg]

He couldn't believe his luck. Did I just get a blowjob from this most beautiful woman? God! Am I dreaming?
[Image: Syed-2.jpg]

Syed Ji felt so satisfied and so much love for Samantha and emotional. He thought of something.

"Madam, can you please come here?" He called.

"What again?" Chai thought.

Sam went near him. She looked at him questioningly. His eyes were little wet. Sam is surprised.

"I can't believe you are real, Mam. You came from heaven"

Sam was smiling. Chai was watching from a distance too.

"Mam, my only son died a year back. I was so much in depression and not recovered.
Suddenly you came like a lovely fairy into my life and made me forget all my sadness for sometime.
Shukriya, Memsaab! I will not forget you."

Samantha looked into his eyes. And for a moment she watched. Somehow she could feel he was not making it up.
She went near him and hugged him tightly. Syed Ji hugged too. 

This was unexpected for Syed Ji. Her smoothest body and smell. Ohhhhhh! Jannat! (paradise) He thought!
After blowing a huge load on Samantha's cutie pie face he still began to get a hardon.

For Chai this was all awkward. His wife from a rich, elite family hugging a common person.

'What is your name, Mam?'

Samantha thought for a moment and said "What name comes to your mind seeing me?"

Syed Ji replied 'Madam, you are like a loveliest creature from heaven' Mehbooba!

Then my name is Mehbooba . She replied smartly.

Shukriya, Memsaab! I mean. Shukriya, Mehbooba! For the fantastic ... you know ...

Sam grinned and said, 'who knows you may get more from this Mehbooba' She gave a naughty smile and walked away

[Image: Sam-Naughty-smile.jpg]
Like Reply
(19-01-2021, 04:32 PM)Babyma Wrote: When will be next update bro

Posted, Bro!

More coming tonight! - around 11 PM!
Like Reply
Very good update. Showing shopkeepers emotions and Sam's naughty response made me to see more of them in future. He maybe a temporary character, but still has impacted the plot somehow. 
I am waiting for next chap cause it will actually help to understand what exactly was going on between Sam and Chai.. Will he confront her or will he keep quiet and look at Sam's downfall? 

-Silver
Like Reply
(19-01-2021, 05:12 PM)Saravroman Wrote: Posted, Bro!

More coming tonight! - around 11 PM!

Super bro nice story ....expecting big update ...bro include Sam pic itself instead of other then it will be looks great
Like Reply
Chapter 10 - Car: Conversation, Confessions, Chutiya Chai  {Season 8 Episode 9, Time: present}

[From last episode: Samantha grinned and said, ‘who know you may ger more from this Mehbooba’ She gave a naughty smile and walked away]

[Image: Chai-car.jpg]

Chai got into the car and waited for Samantha. She sat in the car and buckled up.
Samantha knew Chai was looking at her but didn’t bother to look at him.
Chai realized no point talking - now and here.
He just wanted to get the hell out of here. He started the car.

She excitedly looked for her phone. There was a message from #### and Sam was so excited.
[Image: Sam-phone-3.jpg]

<Messaging begins>

(#### was responding to Sam cum pic she had Chai click and send)
[Image: Sam-Donuts.jpg]

####: Damn bitch! You did it. I underestimated you

(Sam was so proud that #### appreciated her depraved act, sucking of a stranger. She felt so high)

####: You look so hot with the cum on the face. Even my cock has stirred

(Sam was now on cloud 9 - even MM felt she was hot and felt horny for her. Sam was overjoyed)

(He was showing as online) She typed

Sam: What did I tell you in the morning? ‘Didn’t I say today you will see Samantha’s real talent. I will prove myself to you’ See Sam is capable of doing anything.

(Here Sam made the classical mistake of challenging the challenger)

####: Good you are slowly graduating - but don’t get ahead of yourself, Bitch. There’s more coming. A lot more. Then we will see Samantha’s real talent.

(#### knew how to control Sam and her emotions)

Sam: How did you like the pic? I made Chutiya Chai take it and send it to you (feeling proud)

####: Good for him. He's got more coming his way. 

Sam: I am so hot, #### . Can I be please relieve myself? Please, ####

####:  Not yet bitch, not until your second assignment for the weekend is done. After that you can reward yourself by fucking Chutiya Chai or ____

####: Listen I’m at the office. Got to go, Let’s see how much Sam is capable of

(#### always tactically taunted her to keep her on the edge and press her forward more and more.)

<messaging ends>

Samantha is still lost in her world and thinking.

She had mixed feelings. She was elated that #### was impressed with her but a little mad on him for making her so desperate to climax but unable to. She knew he enjoyed it and derived pleasure from it. For Samantha this was real torture. She almost climaxed multiple times already. The entire assignment was VERA LEVEL for her. It was the place. It was the person. It was the possibility of being caught. To top it all, she derived in being able to control people with her ravishing body.  It was so full of risk and ruin. But she is now getting the confidence to pull these off boldly.

(Let’s see where this confidence in Samantha leads to)

She was thinking of the reaction Syed Ji face when she first flashed my boobs to him.
[Image: pavel.jpg]

And the reaction of the store girl, Nazriya. Oh! The huge cock of Syed Ji. Its smell.
The bucket load of cum on her face. I can still smell it and feel the taste.

"Ahhh! I am soooo horny! Why, ####? Why wont you let me cum? This is torture.”

Just the nastiness of all this and to top it all coming out the store room with it on and making Chai take a photo.
The look and disgust on his face. 'Oh! Thinking about it is making me climax'

As she is remembering Chai, she came out of that world and looked at Chai.

She knew he was waiting for to vomit what was in his mind. She was enjoying this every moment.
Like Reply
Chapter 11 - Car: Conversation, Confessions, Chutiya Chai II {Season 8 Episode 10, Time: present}

Sam: “My chweet chutiya Chai!”, she said it with a totally loving voice that is at once taunting and seducing.
“Did you enjoy our kiss and the taste of Syed Ji’s malai?”

(By now this was he was slowly getting used to this term: chutiya Chai! The first time someone called him that was ####. Long time ago. But now Sam was calling him with the choicest of nicknames and sadly he was sub-consciously enjoying it which increased his pain.)

Chai: what is this?

Sam: what? Sam asked sneeringly. 

Chai: ‘Don’t you think this has gone too far. What if you were seen by someone? This is total madness, Sam’, he said very concernedly and with good dose of fear.

Sam grinned.

Sam: You didn’t answer my question, honey! Why will I answer yours?

Chai: What?

Sam: Don’t give me back my what to me. Chai. We talked about this. If you want me to be honest, you have be honest with me. 

Chai: No, I didn’t enjoy it, Samantha. (Chai forcefully said) I wanted to vomit OK?

Sam: (now a bit seriously) But you didn’t vomit. Chai, I clearly remember the look on your face the first time I made you do this. That is not the look I saw today. Now don’t bluff and make our relationship turbulent.

Chai was silent. He was so ashamed. He couldn’t properly focus on driving. He couldn’t utter a word.

“And what is this?”, Sam touched his groin area over his pants which was all wet and a little gooey.
Her silky hands traced his cock and rubbed it through the wet pants and his soaked undies.

[Image: Capture1.jpg]

She had selected special undies for him, which she knew he was wearing.

“Why is your pant wet?”

Chai is still silent.

Honey, weren't you having a hardon from morning just knowing I was going to do something nasty today?

What did you think after seeing the sexy saree I wore today?

Chai: Sam please, I am driving.

Sam: You wanted to talk, honey.

Chai: (in a sort of pleading way) Take your hands off my pants

(Notice Chai has difficulty saying “take your hands off my cock”. He is not used to and does not utter a so-called-swear word)

Sam: (again) You wanted to talk, honey. You were in car earlier too but wanted to talk.

Chai: Pleaseeee, Sam.

Sam: (again taunting) Tell me in one word, were you aroused by what happened today?

Chai: (resigned) Yeessss… Now please…

Sam: Glad to hear your confession! Now lets see what assignment #### sends me next. I will think of a way to punish you for being dishonest to me and to yourself.

Sam check mated him and was enjoying it to the hilt. 'That’s what I thought', she said teasing him with her tongue.

[Image: tease.jpg]

Yes, Chai had been checkmated.

And, Sam concluded: If you have further problems, I can take this up with YOUR GRANDPA

Chai face filled with fear. He froze. NO!, he said, fear in his voice.

Sam grinned and gave an almost devilish Laughter: That’s what I thought!

Chai came to an abrupt stop, conversation wise.

And began to silently drive... That time... A bolt from the blue... Grandpa... Samantha... How it all began?

Vikram-Betaal round: So folks,
1. Did you enjoy the car ride with Sam and Chai?
2. What is Grandpa's role here? Is he ####? (some clues in next couple of episodes)  Smile
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
That's it for today, Folks.

Hoping to get some feedback/response as I am writing the rest of the episodes.

Thanks for your readership,
SammieRoman!
Like Reply
(19-01-2021, 07:30 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Very good update. Showing shopkeepers emotions and Sam's naughty response made me to see more of them in future. He maybe a temporary character, but still has impacted the plot somehow. 
I am waiting for next chap cause it will actually help to understand what exactly was going on between Sam and Chai.. Will he confront her or will he keep quiet and look at Sam's downfall? 

-Silver

Thanks, Silver Bro! Interesting takeways!
Hope you like today's updates
Like Reply
(19-01-2021, 09:27 PM)Babyma Wrote: Super bro nice story ....expecting big update ...bro include Sam pic itself instead of other then it will be looks great

Yes, it will be a mixture of Sam pics + sometimes other pics to express the content.

Thanks for your regular comments!
Like Reply
Poem 04: Shadh Dharma Patni

Wonder which of these 6 qualities Samantha possesses
Wonder which of these 6 qualities Grandpa is interested in
Wonder which of these 6 qualities Bhikari Baba is interested in
Wonder which of these 6 qualities Chaitanya (Chai) is interested in

[Image: 6.jpg]
Like Reply
POEMS index created in Page 1

click below:

Poems
Like Reply
Teaser 003: entry of Mom, Dad, GRANDPA - tonight 9 PM

[Image: Capture.jpg]
Like Reply
Very well written update. Looks like the #### you are talking about has old realtionship with Chai.

Chutiya Chai : This term will be used by a friend or someone who treats him as a friend (it includes his family members too).
MM: This is the first time we are getting some clues about the person ####. Sam used MM to describe the person she was talking online. One thing I noticed is that Chai is not angry of that person and he dominated both Chai and Sam. 
Grandpa : A person who comes in a mind when we talks about dominated person. Looks like, he has affected Chai from childhood and IF he is the #### , then it makes obvious that why Chai didn't get angry when he realised that he was the one who gave Sam assignment. 

I am looking forward to Chai Mom because I think the so called dutiful, workholic wife/mother/daughter in law always has some nasty secrets hidden. Is Chai the only person who was cucked or there are more?
Like Reply
Very keen eye there, Silver Bro! MM there was a typo but he (Maja ^^^^) will make an appearance in the weekend
And hope you will like him!  Smile

Chai Mom will come today/tomorrow

Interesting Inferences, Silver Bro! Thanks for reading and getting the conversation going!
Like Reply
Like Reply