Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
I'm also buzzing... Thinking of the load in her pussy. Her pussy has taken only 2-3 thrusts. I hope by the time she leaves Chuni to join Ajay at the cottage, she has difficultly walking.

Slightly sad that these is no fear of impregnation....

The story is hottttt
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(18-01-2021, 03:03 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: Hi-Its only a story line -just have fun  thanks

In that case, you can make her feed that juices to her son too. Just a story. What say  banghead
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 04:14 PM)creamydelight Wrote: I'm also buzzing... Thinking of the load in her pussy. Her pussy has taken only 2-3 thrusts. I hope by the time she leaves Chuni to join Ajay at the cottage, she has difficultly walking.

Slightly sad that these is no fear of impregnation....

The story is hottttt

thanks
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 04:39 PM)Karthik Ramarajan Wrote: In that case, you can make her feed that juices to her son too. Just a story.  What say  banghead

Yes. But she doesn't. His story.
[+] 1 user Likes creamydelight's post
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 05:04 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Yes. But she doesn't. His story.

As chunni give pleasure, will she take his loo and shit in her mouth. Can't accept any crap even it's a story. Be little sensible  Angry
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 08:48 PM)Karthik Ramarajan Wrote: As chunni give pleasure, will she take his loo and shit in her mouth. Can't accept any crap even it's a story. Be little sensible  Angry

Since it's crap, don't read the story.
Like Reply
Contd

Sush looked at the time it was almost 12 noon she said to Chunni my god I have to leave

Chunni: Handed over a fresh towel as he opened nice closed in side panel

Sush : Oh Chunni what all secrets you have in the side closets

Chunni : Some drink , cloths and something to eat rather munch

Sush : As she wiped all her body Chunni this was awesome session I really loved your technique you are unbelievable lover with awesome  black monster as she leaned over kissing his much shrunken cock - I think I am going to a learn a lot from you dear I do feel refreshed

Chunni: I feel first time in life I have a equal partner who enjoys all ensures I also enjoy that’s so rare the way you took my cock in your mouth was so outlandish for a second  I almost came in your mouth dear we have lot to do in life and plan a lot but you if you stay for a few more seconds you know I will be ready for one more round  

Sush: No way get ready as she saw him pull a fresh pair of shorts and inners and cool  T-shirt

Sush was also ready all well attired as  Chunni opened another panel to give her a flexible Mirror she looked at it & made herself half decent she asked him you have any deo

Chunni : From the same panel & gave her one with a hint of smell & he said Sushi this will be best just with mild fragrance

Sush: Sprayed all around Ok shall we move I god no I am really worried

Chunni : Do not worry dear I know where to drop you just relax as he got down and went to the driver seat as we moved out the parked location as I watched we crossed the Cottage

Sush: Oh god you just crossed the cottage

Chunni: Arre baba relax as he took a right turn and went almost 100 yards said Sush just walk straight and take first right the immediate you will get steps which will lead to your gate you can always say you just walked at the beach

Sush: My god you are clever bastard as kissed his head

Chunni: Sush can we have some exercise tomorrow some walking in the morning

Sush : Oh god I don’t think even in corner of your mind we will walk honestly you want one more batting in the morning O god Chunni you are truly incorrigible Hmm ok message me in the night after 11 . I will confirm if at all we meet it may be around 6.30am in this same spot  you pick me ok-no promises dear

Chunni: Oh my fair lady lets meet tomorrow next full week I may be not in town as he saw Sush getting down as he watched this most enchanting and most elegant lady coolly walking without a backward glance 3-4 onlookers were giving wide eyed looked away from their own partners as this wondrous Sex pot  took the right turn

Sush was feeling real buzz as she walked in the sun felling the heat as she slowly walked into her cottage she saw no one outside she simply walked to hanging seaty as she lay down and closed her eyes in real contentment  she just dozed away

Suddenly she felt kiss on her lips as she looked up it was Ajay

Ajay: Hi Sush enjoying yourself , I had real nice 45 minute nap Akash is happy with his games why don’t you come inside I have a surprise for you

Sush: Ajay no surprises now dear you are turning into a real romantic she thoughts it seemed everyone wants to bang me even my hubby oh god save me

Ajay: Aree nothing like that who can I romance other than my beautiful and pretty wife please come

Sush: Ajay what’s the time as looked at he mobile Oh god  its almost 1pm ho dear I also have slept of in this scenic place

Ajay: I saw you half hour back you were really dozing deeply so I did not disturb you as they walked in unison to their bedroom

Sush saw Ajay had poured solid 2 pegs in 2 lovely whisky glass it seemed some good whiskey with nice snacks and greens spread neatly arranged a coke also poured in glass with a lots of ice

Sush: Oh god Ajay babu in party mood I said no hard drinks it messes up my system

Ajay : This is a good Scotch let’s just have appetizer we are on a picnic common lets enjoy just 2 rounds and then straight on to food

Sush sat down on the luxurious sofa as Ajay handed over her glass as he said cheers we will call Ajay after this round

Sush: Cheers to our new house Ajay babu –as mentally she thought to my new sex life and range of lovers as sipped a much needed drink after the sexathon with Chunni lal this drink was soothing strong & relaxing

Ajay felt his wife looked so sexy and beautiful he had planned a surprise in the afternoon he knew Sush after 1 round generally sleeps well he hoped to wake her in the best possible way

Unknown to Sush everything was conspiring to make her sexual fantasies come true as the couple relaxed in the fine Saturday afternoon.
Contd…
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Small update. Nothing much happened. Might have been satisfying for Sush but for readers....
Looking forward to juicier cavities of Sush and juicier updates
Like Reply
(19-01-2021, 04:10 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Small update. Nothing much happened. Might have been satisfying for Sush but for readers....
Looking forward to juicier cavities of Sush and juicier updates

Yes you are right sometimes waiting help -will do thanks
Like Reply
Contd…
Sush always felt drowsy and not very comfortable with alcohol especially whisky but took it and it was very smooth as she enjoyed the lunch along with family then Ajay suggested we play cards after one one round Sush said I am sorry guys I have to have nap or will get a headache

Sush went to the bedroom for her comfort wore just longer churi just her bralet and panties as she slept in the bedroom Ajay came into the room saw Sush sleeping and my god she was looking sensational with bare legs he just covered her with bed sheet as she murmured thank you pulling it closer Ajay had a plan he will not disturb Sush till 4pm as he took the whisky and glass as he moved with the laptop to check mails

At sharp 4pm Ajay had a look at Akash he was fast asleep he then he moved into their bedroom locked the room Ac was off Sush was out of the bedsheet her churi was riding over butts as slept on the side  he was in his shorts as he crept lifting her leg and lifted her churi he now reached the honey pot she was wearing very sexy black thong pantee as he kissed her pussy through cloth just savoring the musky smell  it felt very sensuous when he tried kissing through the nice silky cloth  

Then as if design or by divine help Sush was on her back he saw his wife was really sleeping with little snore as she had moved the thong panties a little sideways giving a full view of the beautifully shaved pussy the thought this is lovely as slowly descended with his lips simply licking all the area and with right hand he had moved the thong so he had full access to Sush’s pussy never he was very keen with cunnilingus but after yesterday attempt with shaved pussy he simply loved doing that and he wanted Sush to be awakened  with a bang and he really wanted to indulge in his new found love of his shaved pussy he loved its pungent adour it was so hot and sexy it excited so much

Now Ajay slowly emboldened he slowly inserted his tongue inside her pussy stubbing and licking he again felt the salty sweet taste he really loved as he licked trying reach as deep inside the pussy as much as possible

Sush could feel wonderful feelings emanating in her body as she felt or almost dreamed that chunni is licking her pussy in that drowsy slightly drunken state so felt so erotic with what was happening

Sush then in the middle of the sleep awokened with raising arousal by Ajay super sensitive tongue shouted oh stop this chunni as she opened her eyes to see her husband looking up in surprises his mush having slight white coatings Oh god Sush though i have to manage this 

Ajay: what dear who is this chunni

Sush  : Oh dear god Ajay you don’ t know chunni in our Mathrai bansha it meant stop making milk with utter so what i meant is don’t make chunni out of my pussy you know that means making butter out of milk meaning do not lick my pussy that's why called out stop this chunni  & Dear good you have extracted some butter as she took cream white little coat from moustache  and  cleaning it 

Ajay: Sush my dear hindi pandit only during this sensitive time you can with all this Hindi stuff with asmile  But Sush my god this butter is absolutely delicious I love this as he happily started sucking her engorged clit  with vigour 

Sush was absolutely saved by her quick thing jeez that was so close and my god what a total slut iam now making Ajay eat Chunni’s cum and it was making her so hot and erotic she felt this time I have not even tried this any of this all has  happened on its own Sush did not even have a inkling that Ajay is going take her pussy in his mouth it was not even foreceen as she had thought Ajay already drunk would be in a different frame but she just could not believe the utter trashiness her life has bow shaped into as she decided of task on hand

Oh Ajay babu what is this you have become sex maniac I should say lick maniac –But I admit I feel so hot & pussy is total wet  Oh god its so hot Ajay not so hard soft oh please use more saliva lick me in between oh so good oh keep going as patted her hubby’s head

Sush said suck my clit yes yes yes Oh god Oh no sorry it was too much I am cumming as she had a subdued but highly induced climax she wanted her show her appreciation so she absolutely raised butts high as Ajay lapped loving pussy with relish then with sudden weakening she fell into the bed absolutely liking the short sweet climax as it happened 

Sush :Ajay bus karo its too much Oh no as she pushed his head and closed her eyes on recovery
But Ajay had other ideas as he removed his shorts and simply moved entered her well licked pussy as he just slotted in with ease

Sush was totally shocked she was not expecting any further activity but her he was inside her pussy and you had to admit he was giving a good go

But Sush was simply overwhelmed she just allowed Ajay to fuck her murmering Ajay I cannot take it any more you are too much O god you are tearing me oh god Ajay in typical wife hagging mood 

Ajay really loved this feeling the power as he felt his cock really tightening as he blasted into Sush ‘s ravaged pussy Sush was happy that it was so quick fuck as she said Ajay babu no more pussy for you it’s too much for you but O god I love this surprise darling Ajay babu as she simply hugged her hubby 

Sush  simply could not understand the upturn in their sex life that too Ajay suddenly becoming so proactive all of sudden with so much interested But what Sush liked was spot on reply on that chunni spisode it could have been a incident but her good thinking and hindi knowledge saved her but it was so close those words from her bloody mouth in the wrong time as she shuddered with tremor almost shivering against Ajay

But Ajay was so happy that his wife as her tremor signified he had also  satisfied his wife he knew the shudder/Tremor  meant she having a late climax he was over the moon he thought now I can have a drunken holiday no disturbing poor Sush

Hence the family vacation was going in full swing as one pair of eyes watching from side door opening a small slot where it was covered with black glass gave a full view of what transpired  with growing interest ….
Contd.

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Super .. is that Akash. He too want to drink the milk from mother pussy like his father.
May be after drinking it daily he may grow up like real man unlike his tiny penis father.
Otherwise in future his wife will also open her thighs to other men like his slut mother
[+] 2 users Like Rangushki's post
Like Reply
Chunni!!!!!!
Like Reply
(20-01-2021, 12:48 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Chunni!!!!!!

horseride thanks
Like Reply
Contd.
Well after the eventful afternoon it was fun & frolic in the beach for the family later all of them had a relaxing time in the pool with Sush wearing a daring 2 piece bikini but now her hubby was frequently disappearing into the house and getting more & more high with his whisky enjoying himself in the pool as Sush was also cool with that let the poor guy enjoy

Then as all of them got out of the pool always thinking clever Sush asked who will come with me for the early morning walk in the beach Ajay said no way I am getting up early its fun time baby no way Akash did not even bother to reply Sush mentally said – “yes fun time baby not for you but for me” as she smiled to herself

Throughout the evening two eyes were on Sush all times feasting on this beauty and the body my god what a chuttiya her husband not even appreciating such a terrific figure in that swim suit and he said to himself  oh you don’t even worry I will join you for the morning walk as he moved across the shadow

The day went like a dream it was around 11pm Sush had declined the drink she had taken lot of coconut water and simple dinner Ajay was knocked out for the night after that solid drink session Sush sluttily thought I can call Chunni to my room and fuck near Ajay he is not going to get up or even know as sent a message to Chunni

Sush messaged to Chunni : I am ready for the morning walk need some new exercise

Pat came the reply Chunni: O that’s great I am working on a new routine thank you my sweetest sushi  let’s try it out –good night 6.30 am then

Sush wanted to send something  really provocative message but then deleted all messages with chunni , then kept her alarm at 6 am and changed into a loose fitting house coat nothing underneath  she wanted a relaxed sleep then she thought  I will check on Akash

Akash was happily playing –Sush said Good night beta see you in the morning rustling his hair

Sush was back into the bedroom as she closed eyes and in seconds she was asleep –The shadowy figure who had already taken few snaps in the pool took some more of the sexy wife with dim night light one could make out the bouncy sexy breast and shapely thighs he snapped to his heart’s content as he sighed and walked away

Morning Sush was ready dressed in a simple style T-shirt and a wind sheeter she wore thick jeans trousers but no bra neither panties as she knew what exercise she was going to do actually she was feeling so horny she could not believe that’s possible after the week of fucking she had had –not to forget all the sucking too as she demurred

So sharp at 6.30 Sush left the house and walked to left as she looked on she saw Chunni’s land rover she coolly walked and sat with him in the front seat –the unknown the shadowy guy had the shock of his life as this married lady walked to the car in quick thinking he took snaps as the lady got in and left

As they drove on in the car Chunni and Sush started to chat

Chunni: Good morning Sushi you look absolutely hot

Sush : Good morning chunni can you believe I was eager for this session what you have done to me Chunni

Chunni: Oh Sushi the problem is once you take Chunni’s tonic you are his for life as laughed loudly at his wit

Sush : Punched him in his chest you do not have any decency talking like this to a married lady

Chunni:Oh god truth is I am besotted with you give me your sushi every day my dear married lady

Like yesterday they reached the gate as Chunni parked the car removed his shoes as Sush did the same then both of them got down, it was godforsaken place no one around covered in four sides by walls

Chunni said shall I take a blanket can we do the exercise outside

Sush: Oh god Chunni no way as she looked at him incredulously

Chunni: O darling I was joking as he opened the back door please come in my sushi

Sush got in on the cosy bed laid on the back of the car no back seats she saw nice couch like chair and a small plastic basin she looked at Chunni my god what have you planned

No worries Sushi only request just only remove only your shorts and sit on the couch

Sush coolly removed her shorts baring her pretty bare butts and sat on the couch showing her pristine sweet pussy –Chunni shouted oh god you are giving me new ideas as he removed his shorts also proudly sporting hard typical black Chunni cock no undies what so ever

Chunni said Sushi we are a pair only we both can come dressed identically like this Ok my lady one second as he took water bottle and poured it on the basin as Sush looked on then he put 2-3 drops of a sweet smelling aroma filled liquid darling put the legs on this indicating the basin

Chunni then proceeded wash her foot oh good you are so pretty everywhere such pretty rose tinged toes as he lovingly washed them absolutely clean then he opened the back door throwed the basin in disdain then he took a clean cloth & wiped her clean

Chunni: Sush close your eyes extend your legs o god you have beautiful pussy it so lovely your clit is like lotus bud as she looked down from seat chunni was on his to stomach prone fully laid facing her legs as he slowly started kissing her underside or bottom of the foot absolutely licking it

Sush: Could believe this erotic and sensuous feeling chunni was doing magic on her foot but her it was like current shock to her pussy it was on flame as she felt so hot she never knew this connection my god what a lover

Oh Chunni its magic O god I am feeling my pussy on fire my god this is so god oh no

Chunni now started licking each of her toes in such soft way Sush could not believe she would get so much sensation and feeling from her legs she did not want Chunni to stop

Chunni after round of licking on all her toes he started sucking each of her toes when he was sucking one foot his big hands was massaging rolling the other foot sush just did not know what hit her she was begging and whimpering continuously

Sush :O Chunni O chunni O god Chunni O Chunii O god  -there were no other words to add it was absolutely sensual Sush face was flushed red inclined to the roof of the car she knew her pussy was leaking furiously this was something totally unexpected assault on all her senses she was gratified she had such a lover and thought for this guy I will do anything

Chunni new the power of sex and power of all sensual points it’s no use in having a big cock and fucking hard this he learned the hardway he was using all his skills to have Sush body and soul as he had a master plan with this highly learned super looking lady -another man’s wife that’s real fun after almost 20 minutes of super action on her toes,heel and ankle he knew she was totally wet and ready as he looked up

Chunni looked at the gloriously leaking pussy he was on his knees and then proceeded to give few real rough licks hard on her pussy it was calculated brutal assault

Sush: O Chunni Oh god you are to much oh god it’s so hard oh no

Chunni said Sushi on your knees know taking her arms as she lined up on her knees Chunni new after super sensual slow fun it has to be physical hard may be brutal sex as he plunged and entered in one go a bit roughly hitting her butts with his balls

For Sush it was a total surprise shouted “mar gaya mar gaaya so fast you are tearing apart oh Chunni Chunni my god”  expecting a slow entry this sudden powerful one absolutely shocked and thrilled her it was so awesome after such a series of soft caress on her legs 
Contd…

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Hot story
Like Reply
(20-01-2021, 08:16 PM)LustyLeo Wrote: Hot story

thanks
Like Reply
(20-01-2021, 08:00 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: Contd.
Well after the eventf..... 
Contd…

More¡!!!!!!!! sex sex  Heart sex sex
Like Reply
(20-01-2021, 08:16 PM)LustyLeo Wrote: Hot story

thanks
Like Reply
(21-01-2021, 01:34 AM)creamydelight Wrote: More¡!!!!!!!! sex sex  Heart sex sex

Yes.. thanks
Like Reply
Contd…
Chunni now started hammering her pussy in right earnest for few second almost for a minute Sush was overwhelmed & felt Chunni was too rough on her then all of sudden it changed into total pleasure as he hammered into her was in full force Sush could feel in this position Chunni was hitting her ultra sensitive G spot my god what a guy

Chunni Chunni oh god you are breaking me oh i love it I simple love your big black cock split me oh chunni chunni as she implored

Chunni loved hammering women like this it was all physical he knew most ladies loved this hard fuck and most of them total in awe of his cock it may be he was probably hitting some pleasure spots which creates best feeling for women also after the soft round of foreplay of petting & sucking her legs he was just interested in plunging his cock as hard as deep as possible inside her pussy

Sush thought she will explode as her legs trembled this was too good and too fast she was staggering Oh chunni O chunni bas karao my god Chunni O chunni

Chunni knew she was very close so he just took the penis from waterrry pussy said Sushi on your back please

Sush was so grateful for the change her knees felt so much pressure her butts were even feeling this strong man’s strength as he was hitting her in some force so she happily lay down & spread her legs as wide as possible  she could see chunni was intent on her pussy as she looked at his totally pre-cum & her juices mixed black cock it looked bigger now as it also vibrated spewing pre-cum like angry snake

Chunni Just placed his cock in wet tunnel as it went like it was a  inside butter then he took Sush’s both legs circled on to his back tightly

Chunni :Sushi enjoy this ride it’s going to be nonstop full force ready as she looked at her in a smile

Sush: Oh god all ready you have hammered me common show your power my badman
Chunni absolutely savagely fucked her as he raised and lowered in real speed as each time cock was fully in her cock her butts got real hammering

Sush shouted Chunni “ Thoda thou  daya karoo” I am someone’s wife O Mar gaya mera maaa ahha O chunni O fast O chunni O chunni oh so  hard  oh so big as she whimpered feeling a raising wave of her own climax

Chunni increased one step faster he was just in a point of no return it’s like a 100 metres runner at 80 metres as even in that fast mode he felt Sushi trying clamp on his cock he thought what a lady as he exploded into blinding climax

Sush felt his hot cum as she started and exploded into shattering orgasm it seemed she was ejaculating some fluids as she felt such a close bond with Cunni he just pulled face down kissing him and tightly embracing him

Chunni was absolutely delighted with his climax and Sushi pulling him over kissing him meant she also climaxed and it seemed she was also blasting fluids at him he thought we are awesome pair with unbelievable chemistry as he collapsed on her feeling totally sated and tired

Sush could not  believe the climax she achieved for her it was the  first time she had a real strong ejaculation my god a vaginal ejaculation she thought  Chunni was ultimate love machine my god I am too lucky as she embraced him

Sush could feel his much softened cock still in her wet love tunnel as Chunni slowly moved away and just relaxed closing his eyes Sush also closed her eyes as she felt her breast she was still in the wind sheater and she could feel her T-shirt sticking to her pointed breast

Sush slowly got up she knew today she had got absolute bashing as stretched her leg then she opened the side latch and took fresh towel cleaning her legs and pussy of all sweat & fluids then she moved to Chunni cleaning his massive appendage his legs as chunni opened his eyes O sushi what a super time we had I have never come like this my god my cock will take some rest now

Sush then slowly put on her trousers and then she opened her wind sheeter her total T shirt was totally wet she took the towel and cleaned her breast and back sipped back the windsheater
Chunni said give me 5 minutes Sushi

Sush : Sitting on onside my god Chunni how did you learn all this you are a sex guru that soft caress and petting was too good and my god I think you are the first man to find my G spot
Chunni: Oh god what’s that I did not know the term

Sush : I know its spot you hit on that doggy position well Chunni I give you 10/10 it was awesome I will never forget this week

Chunni: From now on fasten your seat belt it’s going to be one hell of ride with a feast of sex –you know Sushi we are lucky we found each other we have super chemistry sexually I never felt a female ejaculation today I was privileged to get it O I will miss you this week

Sush: Dear Chunni we required a gap do you want to be permanently inside me or what

Chunni : I wish I wish Sushi as he wore his trousers o god its almost 7.40 dear time just flies when I am with you

Both of got in putting their shoes on Sush looked at Chunni how do I look

Chunni : With twinkle in a eye said you have a perfect look as if you have finished a long jog

Sush: what a Jog Chunni perfect as the car reached the gate Sush said stop and then coolly leaned and gave him a kiss bye my dear  cheat lover with a smile and got down and walked towards the gate as she opened she waved and then got inside the cottage It was totally deserted so she walked to her favorite seaty in the tree removing her shoes and the windsheater one can make out her breast outline she just did not care as lay on relaxing 

After few minutes later she heard a call madam she opened the eyes it was care taker can I bring you a coffee

Yes I would love that as she stretched back with her arms almost giving the poor bastard the scene of his life her big globular breast visible the pink nipples projecting out through the sweat stained T shirt.

But the problem was he was not a poor bastard this was the shadowy guy who had been tracking Sush last 2 days at the cottage even now he had taken pictures of Sush in wet T shirt as he thought this is one of the perks of being a caretaker near a beach you get gems like this  he had a huge collection album interesting ladies and sometimes some conquest too as walked back he was hatching a plan for this hot lady

Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply