Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
Any real cuck husband come pm will exchange pic
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
any cuck like to exchange pics?
H - suryadevhuman/K&T - suryadh

Like Reply
Wife chude saamne isse jyada kya chahiye dekhne ko bhai. zindagi ka adbhut anand prapt ho aisa live dekh kar
[+] 2 users Like vicky123247's post
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 11:08 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Wife chude saamne isse jyada kya chahiye dekhne ko bhai. zindagi ka adbhut anand prapt ho aisa live dekh kar

Yes true bro
Like Reply
well sai dbhai
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 08:06 AM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men

Keep praising her beauty ..Make her feel special in such dresses so she gets confidence in exposing
[+] 2 users Like Mortalking's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 12:27 AM)Alexander Wrote: Say her to wear cloths of your choice for 1 day in a week...atleast 1 day should be yours... Then take her to shopiping, movie etc... I guess in 10-12 weeks she will feel comfortable with exposing....

I tried this and it worked she is little comfortable in sexy clothes now.
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 08:06 AM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men

There are multiple multiple posts in this forum on "how to" and what has succeeded and what has not. Since you have been in this forum for just one year...I would suggest reading all the old posts in this section and then you will have enough knowledge to attain your wildest dreams.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 01:39 PM)devilisawake Wrote: I am a fantasy Bi Curious Cuck Husband, into fantasy cuck chats with like minded hubbies and non pushy singles.

Am a mature male here. In case u wud like to chat ping me. My I'd is available in my profile.
Like Reply
Hi,

I am a cuck hubby into fantasy cuck chat.
[+] 1 user Likes Mirdani's post
Like Reply
Single male here
Love to fap on wifes
I like incest fantasy and Married milfs
Pm me at sohanmr64; in hangouts
[+] 1 user Likes sssmr's post
Like Reply
I also have some cuck feelings but all in fantasy. Nothing in real is possible bcoz of society and wife's conservative mindset. Still I enjoy imaginations and fantasy chats with trusted online friends. It's a good way to live these fantasies.
**********######**********
35M from Mumbai. Got cuckold fantasies, but those are just fantasies, nothing in real, wife is too conservative. Hobbyist Photographer.
**********######**********
Like Reply
hi cuckold friends

if you are interested in in cuckold roleplays sex chat in dirty hot hindi where you share your wife or any incest family ladies pics or any similar net pics and get her fucked by me in chat as per your fantasies get in touch

I dont go into any personal matters unless shared. PRIVACY ASSURED AND EXPECTED.
amitmurya03; hangouts id

usually online 11pm onwards in nite.

[Image: 2021-01-25.png]
Like Reply
ping me
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply
Any tamil bisexual Cock here?
Like Reply
One Me and my wife went to goa for a vacation and we thought to have little fun. As per plan she wore a hot dress which kind of exposes her assets and we went out around the city. She was so hot that many men were looking at her with a kind of lust. We were observing those men and laughing at them among ourselves. Then finally we went to have dinner in a restaurant which kind of most empty.
Then suddenly a man who appears to be some what rich has entered the restaurant and to our surprise and dismay he came sat at the opposite side our table. There are many empty tables, but we did not understand why did he sit in the same table as of us. Then he took his mobile and showed us, things that had given us shock of our life time. He has recording of all the expose and teasing my wife has been doing deliberately all the day.
I asked him what does he want and he said " tonight i want your wife to get ready like a item dance and dance for me at my resort room".

//

How is this fantasy my friends

[Image: Actress-Tamanna-Hot-Pics.jpg] my wifes exposing dress
high resolution google logo png

[Image: Tamanna-hot-gallery-3-001.jpg]
[Image: Tamanna-hot-gallery-001.jpg]

My wife as item dancer
Like Reply
Hubby of a fair chubby wife.

I like to chat and share pics mutually with like minded hubbies.

Message me on hangouts:
mysnapdeal004;
[+] 1 user Likes Wakanda123's post
Like Reply
kjhkj
b,
Like Reply
Check ur hangout invitation. Pinged u there
Like Reply
(10-03-2021, 02:26 AM)cuck_hubby Wrote: We are 42(M) and 40(F)  elite class NRI desi (Tamil) couple living in US. 
I am a bi-curious and impotent cuckold for my gorgeous milf wife. My wife looks pretty and fair with
39C-40-47 structure.

Like to be connected with like minded cuck hubbies and genuine, mature, dominant bulls
who can adore my wife and use dirty Tamil language during chat. 

Please respect privacy and be genuine to get connected with us.

Please add us in the private groups if you have any:

Hangout : karthik.ram.1231
Telegram : skr1231

Thanks.

Like minded hubby here . PIng me via hangout at badkarma2120 if interested
Like Reply