Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Now only read this story, Excellent plot and ur way of story telling is good. And excited for upcoming updates
[+] 1 user Likes Raviraj45's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-01-2021, 04:32 PM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Excellent updates man
You are just rocking

Thanks a lot for your support, Ranjith Bro!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 05:14 PM)Raviraj45 Wrote: Now only read this story, Excellent plot and ur way of story telling is good. And excited for upcoming updates

Mikka Nandri, Raviraj Bro! Appreciate your positive feedback!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
Like Reply
Chapter 5 - Badam & Cashew part I {Season 8 Episode 4, Time: present}

[from last episode: Chai thinking - 'But, my family had other plans for me!']

Yes! My family had different plans for me. Chai is thinking and comes back to the present. “And now, my wife has different plans for me! Terrible degrading ideas! And worst part is that at some level my cock is even enjoying it! Ughh!” He is standing at the billing counter and now in the drop dead silence of the afternoon, he could even barely hear the heavy breaths of a man and a woman. The man, whoever he was, was the one receiving blowjob and the woman sound of giving head mmmm… mmmm… mmmm… was none other than my beautiful wife Samantha.

Nazriya (the store girl) was standing a little away from him looking awkwardly. She understood that the Madam inside the store room and this man are related to each other – lovers or couple or whatever. It was enough to make her feel weird. She was stealing glances at Chai trying to figure out his reactions. For Chai, this was humiliating. Nazriya looking at him strangely. "I mean, why wouldn’t she? Here he I am a useless guy standing like a stone when his wife is giving some man a blowjob a few feet away", Chai thought.

Nazriya staring at Chai
[Image: Nazriya-staring.jpg]

Nazriya said, “Sir, Syed Ji will come out soon. Do you need me to show something? Anything to buy?” No, Chai said. Let me look. And moved a little closer to store room, pretending to look for something. Chai realizes from Nazriya's words that the guy inside getting blowjob is the store owner and his name is Syed Ji. Now the muffled noises were becoming louder. He could hear the Syed Ji's pleasure moans. He could hear the heavy slurps of a well salivated cock fucking his wife’s mouth. And he could hear the unmistakable tone of his wife’s moans. His cock was uncomfortable moving. He was getting a hardon. And now he heard, “I am cumming, Bitch!” and his wife saying “cum on my face” and the sound of aahh aaahhh aaaahhhh . Chai's cock was now rock hard. He put his hand on his cock and pressed it tightly but it was not listening. And he realized Nazriya was staring at him the whole time.

In just 2 minutes, he saw his wife Samantha walk out of the store room in all glory. Her hair all disheveled. She was smiling widely ear to ear. It had the glowing of someone who had a feeling of achievement. Wait… No… Ohhh… Is it? The glow was not the only thing that was there on her face. Her face was full of cum. My god! Chai gasped. She was still smiling and walking towards him and her face looked like GLAZED BUN OF DONUTS dbangd in cream. His cock was beyond control and throbbing. Nazriya is shocked and stayed frozen.

Samantha sweet cheeks glazed with Syed Ji’s cum
[Image: Sam-Donuts.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 6 - Badam & Cashew part II {Season 8 Episode 5, Time: present}

Samantha came up to Chai and said “Hi Honey!”

What is all this Samantha? He asked helplessly.

“I was asking Syed Ji to show me his good quality Malai (cream) and he gave me a sample. It was yummy, hubby!” Some of it fell on my cheeks.”

Nazriya stood frozen. So this man is her husband. Oh God! She turned the other way too embarrassed to make eye contact.

Chai came closer to Samantha and murmured: "What? Samantha? Tell me what is this?"

ASSIGNMENT! Samantha, said coolly.

Assignment?

She took out her phone and showed him a whatsapp message.

It was from ####. Chai eyes widened as he read it.

[Image: Capture.png]

Chai had no words. His cock was begging for release as he read the message in shame.
At least this explains why Samantha chose this desolated store.
Thank God she had the sense to come here and not do this in our regular departmental store. Oh God! Oh God!

So, #### is where she is getting all these crazy ideas from.

"Take a pic, Chai! And send it to #### in whatsapp", Samantha said supressing her laughter.

If Chai had any sense of shame left, it was gone now. He pressed his cock again. Chai wanted this over with and quickly took a pic and sent to ####.

In the next instant, Samantha quickly comes near him, tightly hugs him and lip kisses him, transferring all the rich “MALAI” from her mouth to his.

[Image: kiss.jpg]

Their cheeks rubbed together and Syed Ji’s cum was all over both of their faces. Chai’s cock burst and he climaxed. Chai backed and stared at Samantha. There was big wet spot in his pant. Samantha couldn’t control her laughter. Nazriya was horrorstruck. Samantha looked at Nazriya and asked her to give Chai a tissue paper. This is not the first time she had cum in her mouth and kissed him. But, the fact that this was all going on in a public place and they had audience, made Chai even more disgusted and humiliated. Whats worse was the fact that his cock enjoyed it that it burst a pool of cum into his undies which was now leaking into his pants. She was now laughing hard.

Chai disgusted / Samantha terribly enjoying
[Image: 111.jpg]

Nazriya gives Chai a tissue paper and he quickly wiped his face. She gave another to Samantha, but she refused. Samantha used her hand to rub the cum all over her face as if it were a face cream. Her face is glistening with cum. And she licked her fingers with relish. Nazriya could smell the strong pheromones in the cum.

“This Madam is really crazy she thinks. And this Sir is not doing anything to stop her”, Nazriya thought. Truth be said, even Nazriya pussy was dripping now.
[+] 4 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
DEAR AUDIENCE

Hope you all liked my ASSIGNMENT - SAM DARES idea. It is full and full my own concept.

The SAM DARE pic and the phone pic was completely designed by myself - and it took a good 40 minutes to prepare them.

I would appreciate any comments, feedback and motivation.

Thanks,
SammieRoman.
[+] 6 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
The flow of story is engaging and the assignment tasks enables more curiosity to know what happened in the past and upcoming assignments
[+] 2 users Like Raviraj45's post
Like Reply
Chapter 7 - Badam & Cashew part III {Season 8 Episode 6, Time: present}

Just then the store owner Syed Ji comes out. He was a hefty man in his 60’s with beard.
He stopped in his tracks for a moment seeing Chai and then walked to the billing counter.

This is my hubby, Samantha introduced Chai.

The store owner is shocked but covers his reaction. Helllloooo Sir, he said.

Chai awkwardly stares. 'Samantha was giving blowjob to this guy? Really?' Chai thinks.

'Nazriya, are Madam’s items packed?' Syed Ji asked. Yes Sir, she replied, 'bill is 2000'.
Shut up, Raand, he quickly said. For Madam these are free. 

Samantha was smiling. She was looking at Chai and was enjoying his shock and shame.

'Syed Ji has a lot of good quality Malai', Chai. 'It is fresh and thick and yummy'

Chai just nodded and sighed.

It was Syed Ji’s turn to be shocked. In spite of all the shocks Samantha gave him today, this was still the most shocking one.

Syed Ji stares and is struggling to interpret what is going on.

Chai silently gave some cash.

No need Sir, Syedi Ji said.

'Why wont you take', Chai asked? 'We dont want anything for free.'

Samantha says Chai, he is giving first time customer offer. 

Syed Ji says yes sir. 'We want madam to keep coming back. Madam please come again. You are our valuable customer.'

Surely, said Samantha… I will come back for more Malai…

'Nazriya, pack madam an extra kg each of Badam & Cashew' Syed Ji said.

[Image: How-much-they-cost.jpg]

For Chai today was a day of humiliations on top of humiliation. And this was an even terrible one. His face became even redder now.

Not only did this guy get a blowjob from his wife.
But now, he is PAYING Samantha for the blowjob. A bill waiver of 2000 rupees for purchases + 2000 worth of Badam & Cashew. 

That’s 4000 for a blowjob from SamanthaHis most beautiful wife, the daughter in law of a most respected family.

From now on each time he will have Badam & Cashew, he is going to remember this humiliation.

And Samantha added fuel to fire.

“Thanks Syed Ji, today I am going to make Kheer with the malai you gave me and the Badam & Cashew. You love it. Don’t you, honey?”

Chai hung his head in shame.

Syed Ji said, 'Madam please give your phone number. I will call whenever there is good Malai.'

Samantha smiles and laughs. Give me yours, Syed Ji. That way business will be in my control.

Syed Ji is surprised by the confidence of Samantha. He gives his number and said Madam please call soon and come again.

Vikram-Betaal round: So folks,
1. Who is ####?
2. How does Samantha know Syed Ji? Or he is just a random person?
3. What were the shocks Syed Ji said Samantha gave him?
4. Was Samantha always this confident and assertive or is there more than meets the eye?
5. How do you think these Badam & Cashew taste for Chai?  Smile
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Dear Xossipians:

Hope you all liked the MASS ENTRANCE OF OUR LOVING HEROINE, SAMANTHA DARLING  Cool  in my story.

Pic credits for idea and collaging: Myself
[Image: Sam-Donuts.jpg]

Ye to bas Trailer hai - Picture abhi baki hai!

With your encouragement & support, I will take Samantha thru a Sexcellent roller coaster ride of Fun and Thrill and Kinkiness and Fetish and sultry Sex!

Thanks for the viewership!
[+] 6 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Good going bro...Very curious for the upcoming actions
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Strange's post
Like Reply
Good story expecting big update
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
Great super great
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Great updates
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith27's post
Like Reply
Thanks for your support: Mr Strange, Babyma, Kalyan143, Ranjith27! 
Like Reply
Upcoming Chapters updated on 1st page:

One of them will throw light on Sam's past life

[Image: Capture-1.jpg]
Like Reply
Teaser 002: Trickles & Tickles

<from one of the upcoming episodes>
Her pussy was on fire… dripping wet and unrestrained by panties…
her cunt juices freely flowing on her thighs trickling downward…
with the AC cool air adding to the feel and tickled her… making her mad with lust…
####... ####... fuck me… at least… please allow me to finger… she begged in her mind…

[Image: Capture.jpg]
Like Reply
Chapter 8 - Cloud 9 {Season 8 Episode 7, Time: past, same day 6 hours ago}

[This is what happened 6 hours earlier]

Samantha calls ####. "Hello ####"

"Good Morning, my dear bitch. Are you still tired from yesterday's ____?" ####, said and laughed.

Yesssss... so much...

"So Chutiya Chai really ____. And laughs"

____"my special treatment" _________________________________________

____________________________assignment?__________________________

____Samantha got egotistic. Today you will see Samantha’s real talent____________

4 hours later, at 12 PM, Samantha stood in front of Syed Kirana Store

[Image: Syed-Stores.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Readers, Chapter 8 is deliberately left blank, because it contain a key link to previous Seasons.
I will unblock it once relevant past Seasons/Episodes are written and posted.
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Dear Readers,

I am trying an out-of-the-routine approach for this story.

PLEASE let me your comments and inputs and thoughts.

Your feedback will be valuable to develop the plot and take it further.

Thanks,
SammieRoman!
Like Reply
Update is ok
Like Reply