Fantasy Samverse: Samantha & Chai Novel - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife
Chapter 1 – Kaama {Season 8 Episode 1, Time: Present}

Chai is lost in his thoughts!

Chai thoughts: “How did my life get so far? How many twists and turns and turbulences?” I am now living the life of a ____ . Yesterday when I came back from office she was right ____ on ____. She was not ____ . She was ____ . When I ____ , she coolly said ____ and boldly made ____ . ____ came right near me and gave me a tight hug ____ on my expensive office formals. ____ by my office tie and ____ . She grabbed ____ to perform my entitled job of ____ .”

[Folks, I deliberately left blanks in the above para. Will connect the dots as the plot progresses!]

Today is Saturday. Chai is walking on the walking track by a small lake located adjacent to his posh apartment. The lake with all the shrubs, trees and overgrowth around it is full of hiding spots. In fact, this lake is called lovers lake because it had a infamous reputation of being a convenient fucking place for youngsters, lovers, illicit couples and all sorts of people.

Lake view
[Image: Capture-3.jpg]

Walking track
[Image: wt.jpg]

As he is walking, he is thinking. As he is thinking, he is walking. His mind is full of Samantha.  His wife. Today, she wore a sexy blue saree and went shopping. She had told him she will msg him on where and when to pick her up.
[Image: Sam-saree.jpg]

Nearby the lovers lake, a little bit off the track, there is an area where there are about 10 huts. It is a small settlement. Many of the home maids and workers who work at his apartments live there… In one of the huts, there lives a begging sadhu, Bhikari Baba.

Bhikari Baba hut
[Image: hut.jpg]

Chai has seen Bhikari Baba multiple times. He is a calm person in his 40s with a mysterious smile. The smile of a person who does not have enough but is content. He is of medium height and medium build, with beard and dirty clothes… He is one of the smelliest person Chai came across. He smelled heavily of sweat and dirt and strange odor almost as if he is dipped into pheromones. He roams around in the settlement and near the walking track and sometimes outside the apartment. The apartments being one that is very expensive, exclusive villa kind, doesn’t tolerate outsiders and beggars near it. But for some reason the watchmen and guards let go of Bhikari Baba. He gives some herbal medicine and remedies to some folks who visit his hut. He sings random bhajans and verses from time to time. 

Chai has sympathy for him. Whenever Chai walks on the walking track and happens to see Bhikari Baba and he gives some cash. Today Chai is too preoccupied in his marital world and its complexities and troubles. So he is walking and doesn’t notice Bhikari Baba. As he walked, Bhikari Baba came behind him and asks “How are you, Beta?” Chai turns back and sees him. “Baba, I didn’t notice you” And begins to take some cash out of pocket. “God bless you, Beta. You look worried! May god give you all the wealth of the world” 

Chai just nods and as he turns to walks away, Bhikari Baba recites an enigmatic Sanskrit verse:

Kaamanam Kamini Kaama Patnicha

Pathi Kaama Santhustha Bhoginaam

Athava,

Kaamanganam Anga Kaamapiditancha

Parapurushena Kaama Paripaalitham

Sadhu repeats it 3 times looking at Chai. Although, Chai is too engrossed in his world, he knows a little Sanskrit, notices the poem and feels a little odd. Bhikari Baba stares at Chai and leaves. Chai feels a little weird. He turns back and stares. “Maybe Bhikari Baba was saying a random verse and I am over imagining”, he thought. And he resumes his walk.

[Image: nc-ser.jpg]

Just then Chai got a whatsapp msg from Samantha, “pick me up from here in 1 hour”. She sent her location. It was an unfamiliar place, far away from their apartment and the place looked like a not-so-rich-area… no malls or any big stores in that area… Why did she go there? What is she shopping there? What is she upto now?

Vikram Betaal round: So Folks,
1. What are the clues you got from the Sanskrit poem? If you don't know Sanskrit or didnt understand the meaning, wait until next episode.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 6 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Folks, hope you liked it - Let know your thoughts and feedback!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story: Samantha & Chai - Ayurvedic Treatment For My Wife (cuckold, hotwife, suspense)
[+] 2 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Chapter 2 coming up tonight!
Like Reply
Great update man
U have come up with an great new idea
All the best for the story
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith27's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 08:55 PM)Ranjith27 Wrote: Great update man
U have come up with an great new idea
All the best for the story

Many thanks, Ranjith27!
Like Reply
Chapter 2 - Sultriness on Steroids part I {Season 8 Episode 2, Time: present}

Chai is walking back to his apartment still thinking about Samantha and her actions.

Why is Samantha behaving more and more lasciviously? It’s as if she is in a trance. I did reconcile to ____ . For a couple of months I even went along. Truth be said ____ . But, this is water above the head. Her behavior is destroying our marriage. As much as I am trying, this is getting harder. What will become of my family, my reputed, well-connected, famed family if words gets out. We will all be put to shame. My Grandpa will kill me. My Mom will forsake me.

Where should I have stopped this? Those crazy &&&&&? Those visits by #####? 
Those flowers? Those god-damned, ill-fated flowers?
Terrific Tulips,? Dazzling Daffodils? Jolly Jasmines?  Lovely Lilacs? Iridiscent Iris?
Opulent Orchids? Red Roses?
My boss – demanding David?
My conniving cousin?

That terrible night I asked Samantha to ******* like Kajal? 
What a suicidal mistake it was?
How can I ask my faithful, dutiful wife to *******
Is this all because of Gautam?
All of this is because of that ill fated tire puncture.

What a streak of bad lucks?

[Image: F.jpg]

Chai head is hurting terribly.
He remembers the puzzling Sanskrit verse sung by Bhikari Baba.

Kaamanam Kamini Kaama Patnicha
Pathi Kaama Santhustha Bhoginaam
Athava,
Kaamanganam Anga Kaamapiditancha
Parapurushena Kaama Paripaalitham

English Translation:

When a beautiful wife’s sexual needs are met in the embrace of husband,
They blend together in the lust filled satisfaction!
However ,
When a sexy wife’s sexual desires are unmet,
She falls into the arms of strangers and lets them rule her!!

Was it a coincidence that Bhikari Baba sang this Sanskrit poem looking at me?
What does he know? Does Bhikari Baba have any real powers?
His stare and gaze and intense look and enigmatic smile always unnerves me!
Ah bullshit! Bhikari Baba randomly sings bhajans and poems!
I am over thinking!
Like Reply
Chapter 3 - Sultriness on Steroids part II {Season 8 Episode 3, Time: present}

Chai goes back to his apartment and immediately took his car and left to the location Samantha sent her. It is a middle-class neighborhood with narrow streets. It was difficult for Chai to navigate as he is not used to driving in such clustered streets. He came an even narrower street with a dead end. The GPS said arrived at the very end of that dead end street where there was a medium size Kirana store. Chai parked his car and got down.

[Image: Syed-Stores.jpg]
[Image: kirana.jpg]

Is this where she is? What is she doing here? Chai checked Sam’s whatsapp location. Map showed the place to be exactly where he stood. He went inside. It was afternoon 2:30. The store was completely empty. No sign of Samantha. He gave her a call and the call went on for a full minute and no response. He was about to end the call when he realized Samantha’s ring tone from a distance. He looked outside and Samantha was nowhere to be seen. He then realized it was coming from inside the store. He looked inside and there was a door to what looked like a storage area. Why would Samantha be in the store room? Was it somebody else’s phone? He was walking towards the store room when a young girl in early 20's who looked like a Kirana store worker came from behind and stopped him.

[Image: Nazriya.jpg]

“Sir, what do you need?” The girl looked shaky and nervous. Nothing, Chai said. “You are not supposed to go into that area”, she said, a little bit loudly.  Now Chai could hear some muffled noises from the store room. Chai was puzzled. He stepped a little back and again called his wife. Now Samantha’s ring tone could be heard clearly from the store room – loud and clear. The store girl was dumbstruck too. After some rings, this time Samantha picks up, and asks impatiently, “What, Chai?”

“I came here in front of Syed Kirana Stores and waiting for you. Where are you?”, Chai said.

Just then Chai heard a voice behind Samantha grunting “Quickly bitch, put it back in your mouth!”

“Wait near the billing counter, I will come there soon”, Samantha said.

The utter realization of what was going on inside was too overwhelming for Chai.

Me, the great, grandson of Veera Bahadur Zamindar, me the grandson of Rao Bahadur,
am standing outside a wretched kirana store while my wife is giving a blowjob to some random person inside the store room.

[Image: NC-sad.jpg]

Standing near the billing counter, the shocked Chai reminisced about his life and his family.

Vikram Betaal round: So folks,

1. What do you think Bhikari Baba knows? Or is Chai over thinking?
2. Why is Chai cursing those beautiful flowers?
3. What do you think Kajal and Gautam’s role is?
4. Why is Samantha in Syed Kirana stores?
[+] 7 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
[+] 4 users Like Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Super duper story
I love sam
[+] 2 users Like Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Make it cuckold before hubby
[+] 2 users Like Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 01:36 AM)Kalyan143 Wrote: Super duper story
I love sam

Thanks, Kalyan143!
You request for cuckolding before hubby coming in future episodes!
[+] 1 user Likes Saravroman's post
Like Reply
Upcoming Chapters updated in page 1!
Like Reply
Nice and interesting story bro... Really loved it...
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Strange's post
Like Reply
Nice waiting for more Updates
[+] 1 user Likes Warrior's post
Like Reply
Nice story expecting big update
[+] 1 user Likes Babyma's post
Like Reply
Thanks for your comments: Mr.Strange, Warrior, Babyma!
Like Reply
Like Reply
Like Reply
Chapter 4 - Arranged Life {Season 1 Episode 1, Time: past}

[from last episode: Standing near the billing counter, the shocked Chai reminsced about his life and his family]

Some lives are preset and Arranged. Mine was certainly so. For education or for work, for personal life or for professional life, for fun or for frustration, I never had to think for myself. Rather, I never could. Grandpa Rao Bahadur and Dad Vivek took care of my life and all its necessities. Mom Amala pampered me to the core. I never had to plan anything or worry about anything. My family was an ancestrally rich Zamindar family. 5 generations back we had 10000 acre land holding which got reduced to 1000 a generation later and to 100 acres by the time of my Grandpa. Nevertheless, we remained rich and lavish and luxurious and powerful. And our family was very respected and highly regarded. My Grandpa, Dad, Mom, Chacha-Chachi-family all lived in our ancestral home.  My Grandpa was a person to be feared in our locality and in our home too. He ruled us with an iron fist and took most of the decisions. The remaining few we taken by my Dad. All others including my Mom, Chacha-Chachi family and myself were just mute followers. My Dad and Chacha run a successful agri-business in a nearby town. My Mom is a dutiful-bahu and workaholic housewife.

Grandpa - Rao Bahadur, Mom - Amala, Dad - Vivek
[Image: FFF.jpg]

More on Chacha-Chachi-family later

Good looks and attractive physique came naturally to me. My Grandpa enrolled me in a reputed residential school. After schooling my Dad used his connections to join me in a robotics engineering program in a very good college in Bangalore. One that I was best at was subject matters. Needless to say I excelled in education. And I should mention, being a nerd, neither had the intention nor the opportunity for romance, let alone sex.

ME!!!
[Image: nc1.jpg]

At 21, right after my graduation, my Dad made me collaborate with his friend, David Daniel (an Anglo-Indian) to start a company, KekronMakron. It is a 50-50 partnership. We manufacture robotic vacuum cleaners. Actually, we procure parts from Europe and assemble the vacuum cleaners and sell to distributors. Our office and plant are located in the outskirts of Bangalore. We operate on low employee count – in fact other than me and David, there are only 15 others in office and about 25 workers in plant. Much of the plant is robotized. So we could operate on low costs and high profits.

David Daniels was a friend of my Dad from his college days. He is experienced in engineering and international dealing. And he has powerful contacts. Although we are equal partners, since I just graduated out of college, I worked under David. David is very focused and a slave driver. He made people slog like hell. In fact, that is the reason he is called DEMANDING DAVID. He gave me similar treatment when it came to work.

Demanding David
[Image: Tommy-Gunn.jpg]

When it comes to profession, I think I inherited my Mom's workaholic genes.
I could immerse in work and complete forget the clock ticking away!
Work was my passion! Work was my only passion! And I was a cent percent WORKAHOLIC!

See! My birth, schooling, college – and now – even my job was decided by family!
I worked very hard to prove myself.
I had a dream of working very hard and achieving high!
But, my family had other plans for me!

Vikram-Betaal round: So folks,
1.     What are your thoughts on Chai life and personality?
2.     Any thoughts about Demanding David?
Like Reply
Excellent updates man
You are just rocking
[+] 1 user Likes Ranjith27's post
Like Reply