Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adultery is photo kay based kahani suggestions deejiya
(17-08-2020, 12:30 PM)longindian_axe Wrote: I also saw those photos at that time.. but dont have copies.. Can you please post the entire set if you have..

Bro these are all the pic I had
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-08-2020, 01:52 PM)Wickedsunnyboi Wrote: Nasheeli Raat
A story of a Hangover night.
A sati savitri lady gets high and is on a loose.
And in the process have several sexual encounters with taxi driver..   this Anna in the pic ( night idli seller )
..some LE (law enforcement)  too enjoy their time with the girl Smile...and so on..untill she finally returns back to her senses in the early morning... Only to find herself ashamed and on reaching back home get caught in fucked up condition by a doodhwala bhaiya 

Bro you are very creative  in erotic ideas..
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
[Image: IMG-20201215-130059.jpg]
russian photo sharing please give story suggestions based on this pic
Like Reply
[Image: Enu-R5-Vg-AIYO9-X-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2021, 09:35 AM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: [Image: Enu-R5-Vg-AIYO9-X-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg]

Wow...what an erotic pic. I'm guessing the man is some low class labour or farmer type deal and the woman is another man's wife and presumably higher class than him. I'd really like to know the context behind the pic if someone knows it. I love this picture. It's really interesting.
Like Reply
,., लौड़े से हिन्दू औरतों की चुदाई की कहानी क्यों नहीं लिखा रहें अब ?
Like Reply
(07-08-2020, 10:10 PM)DR.DINGDONGDING Wrote: [Image: 20200807-220801.jpg]   इस फोटू पर कहानी का सुझाव दीजिये

baap ne pehley cooking sikhai fir chudai
Like Reply
[Image: Ej-F-o-Ys-Xk-AABf9q-format-jpg-name-medium.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply