Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
(15-01-2021, 12:27 PM)fun.toosh Wrote: the story is getting better ..... she will get her husband slowly involved...

happy thanks
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Slutty sush suck whole town
Like Reply
Contd..
Sush with new found excitement then took her toilet kit and went to the bathroom very nice one with very modern look it had full length mirror too she then quickly got naked and she saw the the small beard like hairs in her pussy she remembered Chunni’s words so took the Razor from the toilet and shaved neat felt the area it was smooth pristine she smiled to herself saying “Sushi is ready for Chunni” ,Then she took the robe from the bathroom she decided a sexy costume for the day .

She took a glamorous bralet to wear as a inner and she took a open neck black T shirt to cover herself then she debated whether to wear panties then she decided on a flimsy swimming thong and took knee high long jeans short she wanted to look sexy no prim & proper bank officer she looked at the mirror she was absolutely ravishing ready titillate every one

As she came to the sit out carrying her mobile and some  magazines  she saw in the garden lovely hanging wire rope seaty between two trees she took the magazines lay relaxed in the seaty enjoying morning sun also giving a look of the swimming pool she just say opened the magazine in no time she had dozed off

After sometime she had hands on her shoulder it was Akash her son with Ajay

Akash; Mummy really enjoying this place

Sush: Yes its very nice I did not even realize I just slept off

Ajay: My god you look super in this dress Sush what Akash beta

Akash : Mummy looks good in any dress c’mmon papa we will  play some TT

Just as they left her phone chimed

It was a message from chunni at 11 can you come out of your cottage we will meet for half hour 

Sush: Typed what we will do & where?

Chunni: Just  make some plan & come out dear rest is a surprise I hope my Sushi is ready

Sush: My god she thought as she felt heat into her loins thank god she was wearing panties felt her nipple stiffen inside bralet –she typed “Sushi will be served red hot with protein hot sauce”

Chunni : My god I am salivating already –meet you at 11 .

Sush immediately deleted all messages time was around 9.30 she had to find way to get out of the house thinking about it she went to the playing area

She could son & father playing TT struggling to keep ball in the court Ajay said looking for a game

No you guys finish we will have breakfast as she thought i have a different game in mind may be with Chunni balls -Oh god Sush thought what a dirty slut i have become 

Three of them had a sumptuous breakfast it was almost 10.30 Ajay said I am taking short nap with heavy breakfast with bit of morning exertions with Akash poor guy did not know he has just made Sush breath easy 

Sush you carry on Ajay I will give company to Akash or I will just wander around this place

Ajay walked into the bedroom Akash said mummy I will play on my mobile where is my room Sush showed the other bedroom Akash loved the room its so great enjoying the luxurious bed as he opened the started playing  Sush spent few minutes then slowly got up & left 

Sush walked towards the gate she say there was smaller wicker gate which one person can walk in & out she just went out & had a look it looked deserted with few people in the road

Sush walked back to check on Ajay just opened the door her hubby was snoring loudly she just wandered to Akash room he was in his own world she went to the diner the caretaker & his lady were having their breakfast she said I will just walk around both are in the room .

Sush having ensured everything was OK checked the time it was around 10.55 am she walked inside the rising excitement around the gate & garden just it was nearing 11 am as their can driver came talking in the mobile near the gate she looked around thinking my god I need some plan

She then boldly called Chunni where are you

Chunni : Just 100 Metres from your gate on the left waiting

Sush :Ho one second I am not hearing you one second yelling loudly so the driver hears it she nodded to the driver and walked out of the gate & said yes sir one second closing the door she was out in the door her beating wildly she turned towards left a she saw a black land rower  in tinted black glass she walked purposely towards the car she asked Chunni can you see me

Chunni : Sush just get in the back seat you will understand 

Sush walked onto the car just before she climbed in turned to see the gate no one was around also no one in the road quickly she got in …
Contd..

[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Ohh..... cliffhanger....at such a moment....my loins are on fire. Please post the full encounter at once and describe the action as best you can
Like Reply
(16-01-2021, 01:11 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Ohh..... cliffhanger....at such a moment....my loins are on fire. Please post the full encounter at once and describe the action as best you can

banghead horseride
Like Reply
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
Like Reply
Contd..

Sush quickly entered the side door behind the front  driver side seat of the SUV , she was utterly shocked there was no seat instead a lovely bed was spread across from the front seat to the back door it seemed the bed was cut to perfect length meaning there were only front two seats only and balance was lovely bed in floor of the car all sides with decorated pillows it was ultra cozy

Chunni: Ho my lovely Sushi do you like this vehicle designed for your pleasure.

Sush: Oh god is this your love vehicle so you can screw around oh my god you are so unbelievable Chunni

Chunni: Actually I rarely use it for this purpose it is a vehicle used by family to go to my farm house also partying with friends as we drive in the city you see the cushion on top you unclip it then it becomes back rest with belt

Sush: My god you know how to enjoy life ok where are you taking me ..

Chunni: Oh god even that sounds sexy coming out of your mouth I would like to take you anywhere but now I am taking you to a small property nearby we are almost there just then he stopped in front of a gate then he operated a remote to open the gate then parked the car inside sush you want to come out and have a look as he turned and looked back he was pleasantly shocked my god what a sexy piece I have picked he thought

Sush by this time had removed all her cloths neatly folded even removed her bralet and thong she was naked looking at him in a roguish provocative smile

Sush: Sushi is ready but today its Indoor car indoor service only  come and get some Chunni

Chunni: Oh good you are so beautiful I should have had done some great deeds in my last birth so that I can feast on body like yours Sush you are the sexiest women I have bedded as he got down from the car .

Sush now moved to so that she was resting against the front seat on a pillow her legs spread wide facing the back door so chunni gets the best view when he opens she had decided to absolutely enjoy her sex life no inhibitions not with Chunni

Chunni opened the door he saw the most provocative sexy pussy waiting for him he was so overwhelmed as he urgently removed all his clothes and then only in his shorts he just jumped in front of my pussy

Chunni: As he came close and looked at neatly shaved laid out pussy with admiration looked at me and said “Its so beautiful its like super hot chocolate the he smelled it his hot breath all around my pussy”  as he continued my god he said i just want to smell it so nice Hmmm as he was just smelling and feeling may be inches from my pussy but not touching

Sush: Oh god Chunni you are torturing me your hot breath is giving me shivers it is making me mad please Oh please do something

Chunni: Unmoved as he whispered to her “it’s not every time you get a virginal looking pussy of another man’s wife” as he blowed air coming very close to her pussy lips onto my clit and labia

Sush: Oh god chunni as she tried pushing his head into her pussy wildly with her hands as he just turned sideways biting her sensitive thigh inside portion his head-hair resting on her super sensitive pussy even increasing the erotic & sensuous feeling , Sush was feeling wild this guy is was a master of foreplay as she now felt tongue his on her but hole just licking it so softly it was sheer pleasure

Sush was almost crying in pleasure  O chunni O chunni I cannot take it Oh god please please as she pleaded

Chunni in the same motion now moved slowly near to her pussy he was licking the pussy lips all around he was doing so softly it was feathery and wetty with lot of saliva it was unreal and now his hands slowly moving all around her breast it was absolute sensual caress

Sush could not believe so much pleasure you can get in foreplay she was feeling different erotic zones of her body on fire she just put both her hands in her mouth and was whimpering in utter helplessness and total lust

Chunni was still just continuing on the same pace he knew with his skills this lady will be his always he wanted to satisfy her in such way she will always be on his beck and call he chuckled this foundation will be made on unlimited sex cementing their bond he was a builder after all.

Chunni slowly increased his fondling of the breast made it little more intent and little more pressure applied as he now put the tongue deep in the pussy hole and and as he took his tongue out he flicked her labia and bottom inside portion of her clit it was wetty pressure caress with his sensitive tongue he knew Sush will be spell bound with pleasure

Sush found Chunni make her absolutely nerve wracking with the tongue play inside her pussy and his liquid stingy flick on her clit in one motion was so unreal & taking her to the edge

Sush was now left whimpering Chunni please please its Soo oh god then as as he suddenly took her clitoris in his lips sucked Sush went on  Ooo noo chunni o no no oh yess

she was feeling all her body buzzing getting her breast and nipples so tout she just wanted this climax badly it was “too good but chunni  she shouted” but  Chunni was toying with her pleasure points just extending  the erotic traction  

But Chunni always had method to his madness so he decided it’s time as now his finger started a gentle squeeze on her breast sensitive tout nipples as he most loving took her clit inside his mouth bathing with saliva a squeezing and sucking with his intense mouth

Sush was feeling intense continued pressure she knew she was going to get shattering climax she had no energy to shout she simply spread her legs as wider as possible almost on surrender to the ravaging tongue of Chunni she did not want to think about his hands on breast it was creating more sexual ripples all in all it was building to such an intensity she felt she will break into two

Chunni decided let me finish it for poor Sush as he began intensive powerful sucking on her clit as his fingers crushed her breast tips knowing the difference between and pain & pleasure was the real key as he applied the intense pressure on nipples   

Sush was beyond anything as she raised her butts almost foot high serving her pussy into Chunni’s hot mouth in askance as he continued his intense sucking and that squeeze between his thumb and index finger of her tout extended nipples was so hot she just began on a start of a intensive orgasm & as he reached shattering climax

Sush let out a loud scream “ ooo chunni my god mar gaye O god noo noo “ she had tears in her eyes almost crying in real pleasure as her whole body shook with intense pleasure she felt goose pimples all over her body as she shuddered almost 3-4 times against Chunni’s mouth now he was just holding her clit in his mouth allowing her to feel her intense orgasm his hand holding complete breast in a firm grip as he allowed her to just settle and enjoy the aftermath of a glorious sumptuous climax

Contd..

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Oral done! Now vaginal? Anal??
Like Reply
Sexy hot update
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 02:18 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Oral done! Now vaginal? Anal??

horseride all in good time
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 06:03 AM)Vishal Ramana Wrote: Sexy hot update

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Sexy hottttt story.
Like Reply
(17-01-2021, 01:46 PM)Kartikjessie Wrote: Sexy hottttt story.

thanks
Like Reply
Contd..
Sush could not believe the absolute pleasure she received her whole body was buzzing on the aftermath she just closed her eyes and allowed few seconds

Chunni in meanwhile removed his shorts sporting real hard black cock he sat near Sush observing her even though he had small pouch he had a solid cock at least 9” long and  3 “ thick making it so difficult and exciting for any lady Sush with he fair body big boobs was such a contrast  he just wanted her warm lips on his cock right now so just sat beside so when she opens he knew what she will do

As if by design Sush opened her eyes and looked side ways Chunni was sitting looking at her

Chunni: That was best Sushi I ever tasted my good you smell so exotic I simply love going done on you

Sush:   My god you have such a sensitive mouth and you know all pleasure points of a lady as she turned she saw the leaking black monster

Sush moved on to his thigh Chunni let me have some fun too I love your big black cock

Chunni: Dear almost 25 minutes over its ok with you

Sush: My god Chunni after showing this to my face no way iam leaving you like this as she bent licked all his pre-cum , she saw even his balls and thigh coated with his precum she simply all just using her tongue

Chunni: Oh god Sush you are learning fast that’s so sensitive your tongue my god suck by balls and use your hands on cock

Sush : what you think iam your sex slave as she promptly took his balls alternatively in her mouth as she very seductively used her hands with enough friction as Chunni murmured
My god it so very good you have nice hands my god you killing me with sensitivity .

Sush then stopped lay on her back said Chunniji please come on doggy pose on my mouth when you ready to come please cum inside my pussy right now pussy feels very sensitive and tender can you

Chunni : Oh go I never done all this positions my god I don’t want to fuck your mouth

Sush: Chunniji for that I will require more practice as Chunni settled on top of her face Sush pulled a pillow under head as now his big black cock inviting ready for her mouth

Sush then starting to suck as she could see Chunni also making small moments she really like this absolute trashiness as she loved big cock entering her full mouth but not hitting throat
Chunni was shouting in total feeling  Oh god this is hot I cannot take much o sush you are a wonder woman its so good so sensitive

Sush then really started to take little more as it hit her throat but quickly stopped gagging as she sucked it hard  also she started fondling his balls

Chunni said Oh god no no as pulled his cock from her hungry mouth and moved and in one motion as Sush guided his bulging cock  into her wet & ready pussy it just two or three strokes chunni erupted "O Sushi my god" as  his hot sperms was hitting depths of pussy as he gently clutched  on to her fleshy shoulder

Sush was feeling a depth of satisfaction as she felt the thick fluid splashing it felt so good as she thought this cannot better than this as she tightly embraced her legs locking his behind as she gripped is big penis with her pelvis enjoying the feeling of the complete cock inside her pussy

Chunni was beyond joy he thought this is a special lady whorish in the bed ready for any action with a absolutely awesome body as he savored a most exhilarating climax then he kissed  Sush’s cum coated lips absolutely relishing their trashy erotic love making he felt he needed to fuck love tunnel with relish may be for next time as hung to her both their bodies completely drenched with sweat .

Sush however overjoyed with their wonderful copulation but more so she now had chunni cum inside her pussy as thought about hubby Ajay at the cottage..

Contd

[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Red hot update
Like Reply
Ajay love sush very much and he works hard for welfare of her and akash. He did not cheat her. In spite of all, sush humiliation of her husband is highly disgusting.
Like Reply
lovely... keep it up...
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 05:08 AM)Losliyafan Wrote: Red hot update

thanks
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 05:32 AM)Thangaraasu Wrote: Ajay love sush very much and he works hard for welfare of her and akash. He did not cheat her. In spite of all, sush humiliation of her husband is highly disgusting.

Hi-Its only a story line -just have fun  thanks
Like Reply
(18-01-2021, 01:44 PM)fun.toosh Wrote: lovely... keep it up...

Namaskar
Like Reply