Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
(05-01-2021, 09:06 AM)ab123456123456 Wrote: MI - Just to know
how often do you post an update? just a rough idea

Smile  may be once in a day or two.
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Contd ..
Next morning Sush got up a early and as she brushed her teeth she believed she had a absolute blast of a week last 6 days had probably changed her entire life the moment Ajay her hubby asked her to go and meet Badshah the real estate broker it started but it was Chunni who had activated her libido with his sexual intent it seemed he had unleashed some animal sexuality on Sush that she was in a sexual world of her own now

Sush was on to her morning routines her mind was as usual was wandering she thought last friday at the same time she had not even had met Chunni, Bada or Beni dada did not even know they existed but in just seven days if somebody had told her she would have happily slept with two of them -Chunni & bada ( to put it decently she had done everything other than sleeping )and owned a proper sex slave in Beni dada she would have absolutely asked them to go to hell but it was the reality no fantasy

Sush then packed lunch for Akash and Ajay now both were ready to leave today father and son left on unison as Ajay said I will come early we will plan for tomorrow’s visit what he did not know was that his dear wife was a master planner who was planning to start the glorious friday rather the weekend in her own inevitable way with the handsome big cock of Bada ready ravage her planned to minute detail.

As both of them left and she watched both of them disappear through the gate she was in excited state of arousal she could not believe her eager state after all that happened last few days she really wanted a solid fuck bit roughly she decided she will welcome Bada in such a way that he will jump into action straight a way

She closed the main door went to the bedroom removed all her clothes become absolutely naked she put finger inside her pussy it was moist & ready eagerly awaiting a marauding cock then she applied her thick red lip stick on her lips she knew this would look whorish trashy look then she heard the calling bell rushed to the main door was about to open the door because of her nakedness she just checked through the key hole it was Ajay her husband

Sush thought oh my god she virtually ran into the bedroom wiped her lip stick clean then put on a Nightie and a towel on top to cover her bosom she knew her dick head husband would notice anything as she came and opened the door

Hi Sush sorry dear I have a stomach problem as kept the bag and rushed into the washroom

As he closed the bathroom door the doorbell rang again it was Bada

With a finger on lips she silently marched him into Akash room & said be quiet my hubby is here in the other bedroom in his ears

Bada overjoyed of this proximity gave a crushing hug to Sush his big hands fondling her pantyless butts through her nighty trying to finger her butthole

Sush with real difficulty came out of his clutches said chup Bada my hubby is in the other room be quiet into his ears I will come back she signaled him to be quiet sign as she closed the room and heaved sigh of relief but her heart was beating million seconds my god Bada and excitement is always together she thought last time it was Poornima aunty now her bloody Ajay her sweet hubby crashing her party

Sush sat on the bedroom bed for second catching her breath then she decided I have to act normal now so coolly opened the cloth closet and picked the three dresses to select keeping it in the bed

Ajay came out of the bathroom muttering its due to yesterday’s party I felt so sick I had to return now I feel ok

Sush then asked Ajay having come help me decide what I have to wear today hiding her panic expertly

I think you look best in this Red saree pointing the middle one but honestly Sush you look best without any clothes

Oh god thought Sush honestly now Ajay wants to fuck me or what well that was only thing missing for a heart attack her lover hidden in the other bedroom and her hubby fucking her in this room

Sush : what happened sudden romantic interest in me Challo will take bath together

Ajay: Are joking Sush don’t tempt me i have a meeting at 10 as he quickly dressed again then he asked I heard the calling bell who was that

Sush : One minute she was got off guard ho it was Poornima aunty our pesky neighbor with roll of her tongue iam becoming a expert now

Ajay : Ok darling see you in the evening as kissed her cheeks and left again

Sush : Sighing a sigh of relief first checked whether he has taken everything mobile, valet luckily all he had been taken then she saw through the french window from the hall Ajay taking the auto from the main gate

Heaving a sign of relief she went to Akash's room as she opened the door the scene she saw made her tremble and go mad as a absolutely naked Bada was sitting nonchalantly sporting a gigantic hard reddened cock also his massive balls fully on display half lying in Akash bed with one leg down and one in the bed in a seated portion checking his mobile as he looked up

Sush for once felt weak on her legs and totally rattled as thought if only Akash had come and opened the same door few minutes ago for some reason what would have happened she just could not fathom the resulting chaos that she fell on her knees holding her head closing her eyes with the hand .

Contd..
[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Nice update. Is it relief or guilt?
Like Reply
(07-01-2021, 05:00 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Nice update. Is it relief or guilt?

Guilty relief happy
[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Sush is still on her knees. Please do something
Like Reply
(08-01-2021, 06:50 PM)creamydelight Wrote: Sush is still on her knees. Please do something

horseride yes ..
Like Reply
Cont.
Bada seeing Sush came to her see what happened

Sush said angrily if my husband had come and scene you with damn big cock holding his cock in her hand what would have happened

Bada:O don’t worry after he closed the door only I removed all clothes and was ready

You know I was in so much excitement all of it was killed by my Hubby's sudden arrival you know I had planned to come open the door completely naked with only a thick red lip stick see what all happened now

Bada said don’t worry Sush I am ready naked & waiting for your sweet mouth

Ruchi smiling at took his big balls in both her hands took his cock in her mouth then just taking cock out his precum leaking on her lips and cheeks you know you have most beautiful cock it’s so big as she took in her mouth sucking it with such vehemence

Then suddenly asked what is the time Bada looked at his it is 8.45

Sush got up and is most provocative manner took his cock by her hand taking to the master bedroom

Then in one move removed her dress completely naked laid down in bed lying in her back her leg spread eagled

Then said to Bada C”mon you have 10 minutes Bada I have to leave office by 9.05 I want the fastest and hardest fuck

Bada saw seeing fully aroused leaky shaved pussy as he jumped in the fray then he pushed her hands upward back on the bed holding to the the handstand of the bed rest with his hands

Then he started absolutely clobbering of her both breast it was total animistic love as Sush cried I want you inside O bada O bada I badly want your big cock inside as she pushed her butts lifting upto him to enter

But Bada was giving solid clobbering as Sush sharted shouting bada please bada please bada please

Then as started licking her breast and arms pits make her whimpering almost in delight the he lowered his legs and positioned this was not some routine way it was so trashy and rough as he simply hammered trying to hit the pussy hole and after almost 6-7 times finally his cock almost brutally entered and in stoke he buried his entire cock inside Sush leaky pussy

This kind kinky aggressive utterly rough entry was something never ever happened she amost was in tears in pleasure

O bada you are tearing me part oh god faster faster

Bada without any consideration was ravaging her fully moist ready pussy as Sush said bada split it bada split it its so big its so big bada bada oh no your cock is so big

Now bada as he did was really giving the tits working over it was unreal as Sush was almost in tears with physicality and absolute tough no hold bar sex

Then Bada said Sush this for you the most beautiful lady as he started absolutely hammering he was hitting her hips in real force slowly some pleasant feeling started in sush

Sent bent legs on his Butts said go deep deeper inside I want you bada its so good bada so good do do it so hot oh iam so close

Band – Sush you are awsome oh ho ho ho gad o had as he blasted mercilessly his hot cum inside utterly ravaged pussy

His Pulsing cock pushed her into a series of climax the hot splash absolutely heightened the feeling giving her multiple climax

Bada was a total spent man lying on her side kissing her ear & hair this awesome babe never had this kind of feeling its so awesome cuddled in tight embrace

Sush the after of climax was in such relief and it felt someone has put hammer and split her thigh as power of strokes shuddred into utter climax even now she shuddered sheer physical animal like love making

Both of them spent 5 minutes just enjoying the after effects of unique sexual mating then Sush saw the time and send its 9 I have to get ready as she jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom

Such took a new pair of panties and put on a sanitary paid she wanted the cum inside her pussy and enjoy the sticky effects , washed all the portion to look presentable

Sush came out of bathroom Bada was not in the room as she took very conservative cotton churridar and dressed very simple & she looked and smelled nice only she was leaving to office after real sexual bout totally satisfied

She came to hall picked up her break fast as well lunch tiffen box put in her bag Bada came out of Akash room fully dressed kissing on her head that was awesome , iam leaving call me when you are free as he left the house

Time was 9.10 , Sush felt she was absolutely battered put fully satisfied sticky wetness making happy and thrilled as took auto to her office.

cont
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes Rangabaashyam's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2021, 04:21 AM)Rangabaashyam Wrote: Superb

thanks
Like Reply
keep it up...
Like Reply
(09-01-2021, 05:16 PM)fun.toosh Wrote: keep it up...

thanks
Like Reply
Contd..
Sush travelling in the auto opened her tiffenbox and started having her morning breakfast after the energy sapping sexual morning but to her it was the most exciting nail biting morning ever in her life

Sush thought her getting totally naked and looking a like a total slut with garish red lip stick ready to open her door welcoming Bada for a slutfest but instead find her hubby Ajay at the door was the most thrilling start and then seeing Bada with his huge hard on naked on her son’s bed almost as Ajay just left the house for Sush at the moments was sheer terror and thrill of cheat sex and excitement it caused no words can explain she touched her heart as even now it beat faster thinking about the episode

As the auto passed a spead breaker she could feel sticky wetness in her pussy lips it was so uncomfortable but felt the great reminder to the mighty fuck Bada gave her he absolutely smashed into her his full big lengthy cock fully inside her wet and tight love tunnel , then as she closed the tiffen box she traced her hips with her fingers it had a taken a absolute beating but heart in heart Sush simply loved that big cock & total animal like copulation right now she was a certified slut for big cocks and fun part was she had 3 big cock men to service her regularly . she laughed saucily variety is spice of life

Sush thought if this kind of banging goes on may be after 6 months Ajay will no longer able to fuck her as she thought wickedly because this 3 guys with their over sized dicks are going to stretch are pussy so much that after a period of time a medium sized cocks like Ajay’s inside her pussy sure will become like a car in a carpark just to park their penis it was absolute trashy imagination my god what wild thinking Sush could not believe her pussy and cock centered thinking she was becoming a total fuck hungry bitch .

Sush as she got down from auto decided no slutty thoughts as stepped into her bank once inside the bank she was total different person not even looking at any one even in the eye she was a detached professional worker meticulous to the core probably Sush did not know that this was compartmentalization it was going to the key feature in enjoying her life to the core and also become a very successful in life because for the guys and girls working in the bank she was a epitome like St Terasa and Sush was clear and keen to keep that aura all around her .

It was almost around 2 “ clock when she took her break she got a call it was from chunni she said I will call you back in 5 minutes as finished her lunch then she said to one of her colleagues I will back in 5 minutes as Sush walked out of the bank .

Sush looked around none of her colleagues around she decided to have short walk in small secluded park near the bank Sush called chunni

Chunni: Hello you are in Bank or outside

Sush : Hello Chunni iam outside you can talk to me

Chunni: ho Sushi I really miss you my tongue is looking forward to some sushi what about tomorrow

Sush: I would love that but tomorrow is a second Saturday holiday and my dear hubby is taking the family out to some place in Gorai beach his office has a bungalow out there

Chunni: My god I have a absolute sushi fever and you are the only cure

Sush : Oh Chunni plan on Monday I will come to your office for inspection of all your assets

Chunni: Why not immediately you know my assets are turning solid rocks just talking to you

Sush: Oh god Chunni not today not even a chance but on anyday I like a rock hard chunni with husky laugh

Chunni: Your slowly becoming like me my god Sushi talking so dirty

Sush : Oh Chunni you are my master & I am your piper waiting to play your black thick flute a sweet music with through my lips

Chunni: Oh god if you talk like this I will cum right now stop it , Ok sushi just message the address of the cottage you are going to stay let me of think something wild

Sush: Chunni I am going to be with my Husband and son don’t even think

Chunni: Oh Sushi just relax just message me the address you enjoy your life should be fun and think you are going to be my biggest asset and I will never play with your reputation so you don’t worry –have fun bye sushi

Sush thought my god what am I getting into then she thought let me just enjoy so it’s going to be fun week also she felt some hidden cheat pleasure was in store for the weekend as she walked back to bank to take her Ice maiden role with élan .
Contd..
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
simply super. let sush make her husband drink the juices of bada and chinnu from her pussy.
Like Reply
Simply amazing. All the while there is stickiness between her legs. Just too hot
Like Reply
Make Ajay as cuckold so that he can secretly enjoy his wife wild fantasy and adventures.
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 08:01 AM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Make Ajay as cuckold so that he can secretly enjoy his wife wild fantasy and adventures.

horseride
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 08:01 AM)Gandhi krishna Wrote: Make Ajay as cuckold so that he can secretly enjoy his wife wild fantasy and adventures.

thanks
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 07:39 AM)creamydelight Wrote: Simply amazing. All the while there is stickiness between her legs. Just too hot

welcome
Like Reply
(10-01-2021, 01:11 AM)Kaedukettavan Wrote: simply super. let sush make her husband drink the juices of bada and chinnu from her pussy.

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd..

Sush as usual was home around 6pm surprise surprise her hubby dearest Ajay and son Akash were in a animated discussion as she walked into her house

Sush :Hai stranger what happened so early am I in the wrong house or what as she tussled her son Akash hair

Ajay: hi Sush I also can come occasionally early you know today I was here at 5.30.

Sush :Great will you have Chai

Ajay:No dear you get freshened up I will make it for my dear wife

Sush: That’s great  give me 5 minutes I will have quick wash and come as she walked in their bedroom and closed the door .

She removed all her dress only in her panties she just wanted to see the state of her pussy so went near the dressing table and removed her panties and the pad as she looked on with her mobile torch on to give clear view from the outside nothing was visible except it looked a bit red little tender but she could still feel the stickiness inside suddenly totally sluty idea came to her I will not wash I will make Ajay eat my pussy tonight she was thrilled with that idea so she quickly put back on the same smelly panties without the pad

Then with towel on she washed her body put a nice body deodorant and wore real conservative churi and tights as she opened the door

Ajay: Good timing here is tea and some fruit biscuit I got from Karachi bakery

Sush : That’s yummy as she had her tea

Ajay : Lets go out and get some things I will get some beer also will get some snacks and Akash wants some charts & colours ho he has gone down to play with the kids

Sush : Ok Ajay some wine for both us no beer – Oh god she thought bitchily I should go to Beni’s shop with Ajay it would be real fun

Ajay: you are the boss should I get those stuff now

Sush : Let us both go together  I need some fresh air dear

After about half hour both of them left to buy those stuff for next day’s visit

Sush: let’s get Akash stuff from here directing him to Beni shop it looked deserted as usual

Beni  was totally shocked seeing his beloved sultry sex siren madam with hubby walking inside he was feeling jittery also felt his cock harden just thinking about her & what they did

Sush: Bhaiya can we get some white chart papers and colour pencils and also some water colour
then turning to Ajay anything else we need

Ajay: you know with Akash its just a whim he may not even use it. Oh Sush you get this I will get the snacks from next door

Sush: O Ajay let me introduce to my UP wala bhaiya Beni Prasadji  he is also from Lucknow

Ajay: Oh you know him hello bhaiya

Beni Prasad felt so uncomfortable as answered very shy fully hello sir

Sush: I and Akash have come so many times last time Bhaiya showed a lot when I came alone it was very so very nice

Beni was in real fear he thought she had brought her husband to create some trouble he was sweating profusely

Ajay: Oh that's great totally missing the real pun as he left the shop

Sush: Oh Beni dada got afraid so much sweat then she coolly put her hand inside the counter catching is hardened truly big cock inside his dirty pajama and said my gosh you are a real bad boy getting hard in front of my hubby I will come next week for the punishment

Beni was absolutely terrified said madam your husband I am worried as he trailed

Sush : Then with mock anger said make the bill now

As few other people walked into the shop chattering 

Beni: Madam you can pay next madam with real sorry smile

Sush: Bhaiya all the items I had asked have you bought it that chain ,collar and stick  I will come next week ok bhaiya

Beni : in object terror like a live zombie nodded speechless as she walked out of the shop brazenly enjoying the scene she had created she thought my god I am a born slut

Beni heaved a sigh of relief watching ample retreating back of his high class madam  as he turned to face his next customer .
Contd.
[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply