Incest A Mom's Game Continues
(27-11-2020, 07:19 PM)Mf123 Wrote: Dear readers,

With the last episode the season of construction guys ends. I know few of the readers were disappointed that the son didn't get to Play much part in the mom's game for this season except for some voyeur fun. From next update onwards, the game continues with the son. After a small gap of an episode, I would like to continue the story with "PIMPING THE MOM" season as I've promised earlier  to a fan. Hope you all would stay patient.

Your comments let's me know that there are readers interested in my story. And gives me encouragement to write more So, do comment to let me know how you feel about my updates.

Yours Mf123.

Waiting for the pimping story to pump more
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Music 
TMGC - Ch:23 - Dad Comes back and joins in

From Ravi's narration....

I was getting ready to go to airport with Mom as dad is going to be back from his long office trip. It's been over two weeks since the construction guys left the site on the morning Mom had a send-off party with them. She never told me what happened that night but looking at her I assumed what might have went through out the night. She was dizzy and sore for almost two and a half days after that. The guys never showed up again and I was surprised they lived upto their words, especially Sajid. Mom used to look at the house which have been occupied by now and lived in the memories. She liked being around the guys and she missed that feeling a lot. Every time we had sex, I would bring up the topic of the guys of how she behaved like a whore/slut for them and she would turn wild while fucking.

"Ravi, are you done getting ready or not. We are getting late for the airport" Mom shouted from the living room. I could sense the excitement in her voice as dad had never been away from us this long.

"Yes Mom, just pick up the keys from the drawer from the dressing table" I replied smiling to myself.

I was a bit disappointed that dad is back. Even though there is a good understanding between us, I always felt a little discomfort when it comes to being sexual with Mom when dad is around. Maybe it is the love that mom had for him made me feel jealous. By the time, I came back to the living room, Mom was dressed in a neat saree with not much makeup, but she looked stunning. We started for the airport and reached in an hour with Mom driving. As the plane arrived, dad came and immediately Mom hugged him in the airport. She kissed him in the cheek and dad looked at me watching them. The ting of jealous hit me again and dad could surely sense but he just smiled. Dad and myself placed the luggage in the trunk and he asked me to drive this time even Mom asked not to let me drive. Mom went into the backseat along with dad. On the way home, Mom placed her head on dad's shoulder and I kept watching them through the front mirror. At one moment, I even caught them smooching like young kids in the backseat.

After we reached home, we spent the day having small talks. At night after dinner, as usual I went into my bedroom. Once inside, I felt a bit different today as Mom wouldn't join me in bed. I felt bad thinking that and went to sleep. After an hour, Mom came in as I was watching some web series on mobile and sat on the bed beside me. She bent on top of me crushing her boobs on my chest and kissed me on lips. I took the chance and grabbed her boobs squeezing them hard pinching her nipples. This might have turned her on as she let her hand towards my cock into my shorts and squeezed my cock. I lifted her nightie ans was caressing get thighs when she got up and took off her nightie standing right there.

"What are you doing Mom? Dad is right in the next room"

"Don't worry son, I'm just getting ready for him" she said and slid down her panties to stand buck naked feasting my eyes.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-rnVSshm79qVylZp2T3-...Q&usqp=CAU]

I just sat on the bed as she bent over to feed her boobs to my mouth and started to suck on her tits like a kid. I played then for a while and moved my hand to her pussy when she backed away and said

"Don't lose control Ravi. Your dad must be lot hungry for them" she said with one hand on her boobs and the other at her pussy mound which was cleanly shaved.

I sighed with my head low as she made her way to the door. Then she stopped and came back to sit on the edge of the bed. She then pulled my shorts turn and bent over to suck my cock while caressing my balls with the other.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr_TUzRTpn2wq7QlzhHWb...w&usqp=CAU]

"Ohhh...... Mom. This feels so good" I said with my head back on the headrest of the bed.

Soon her mouth was filled with my cock and I could feel my cock touching her throat with each movement she said. She was blowing my cock so perfectly that I was soon feeling the pressure building in my balls and she to might have felt it as she moved her head faster than earlier. Soon I was about to cum and said

"Mom, I'm going to cum" I said but she kept doing it faster and soon I came filling her mouth with cum. I could see my cum oozing from her mouth as she sat back. She immediately gulped the cum in one go and smiled looking at me in the eyes.

"Now, you have a good sleep and I'll take care of your dad" she said caressing my hair and smiled naughtily. She moved to the door and turned back to give me a flying kiss. I watched with joy filled eyes as she left.

From Sailaja's (Mom's) narration.....

I walked out of my son's room looking at his happy eyes. I would never want to hurt him as his dad is here and keep him satisfied in all ways. I walked naked into our room as Kiran kept seeing some mails on his laptop. He turned his head and let out a wolf whistle looking at me walking stark naked. As I got in bed, he put away his laptop and hugged me tight kissing on lips. I was worried he could smell his son's cum on my lips but the thought only turned me on more as I let my tongue slip into Kiran's mouth. Then I got on top of him and sat on his cock slowly as his cock slid inside my pussy. Soon Kiran's cock was completely inside me and I could see how good he felt as I looked him in the eyes. I rode on top of him as she held my waist. After riding for a while, I got up completely and sat back in his cock but this time facing my back towards him. I bent down a little too let him have a clear view of his cock disappearing into my pussy. He held me tight by waist as his cock swifted deep into my pussy and slapped on my butt cheeks slowly. As I didn't say anything, he started to spank my ass cheeks harder and I was worried Ravi might be hearing the sounds in the next room. Kiran kept spanking my ass cheeks until they were red as I kept riding his cock harder.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpCSlPAGpwJs6kBgEuUoY...w&usqp=CAU]

I was moaning both with pain and pleasure riding on my husband's cock and I clearly could say my son was hearing us. The very thought excited me and soon I came with a loud moan. My husband had not yet come and I got up from him. I immediately took his cock in my mouth and started to suck it clean off my juices. I could taste our sex juices in my mouth. As I did that Kiran was breathing to cumming and I stopped sucking saying

"Where you you want to cum, my dear husband. Which hole do you prefer" I asked.

The question must have excited him and he said
"I want to cum on all over your boobs"

As soon as he said that I slept on the bed as he got in top of me and struck his dick in my pussy. After a few thrusts in missionary position. He pulled out his cock and came all over my boobs. The spurts of cum hit my boobs and face all over. Few drops landed on my belly and I licked them clean off my body with fingers.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEv_uLmjK-7wY7kBPoDNk...w&usqp=CAU]

"Your must have had a good time with our son and you have learnt a lot of things my sexy wife" he said sleeping beside me cuddling.

Little did he know what his wife was upto in the time he was away. I don't want him to find out and ruin our relationship. Later we slept and woke up in midnight for another session. At around 2am in the night, after a good session I walked to the living room for some water and peeked into Ravi's room. He was sleeping probably naked under the sheets and could easily figure his erect cock forming tent in the sheets. He seemed to be in deep sleep as I kept watching him and left without disturbing him. As I turned around, I watched my husband looking at me and joined me to watch our son.

"Go and pull down the sheets" he whispered into my ear.

As I walked to my son's bed, Kiran watched with excitement. When I reached the bed, I slowly pulled the sheets down to reveal his erect cock and I looked at my husband's mouth forming an 'O' looking at our son's cock. Although Kiran had known from a long time of our incestuous relationship and he almost saw me giving our son a blowjob, he never saw Ravi's cock in the open. I smiled looking at Kiran and looked at him smiling holding his cock tight. That aroused me and I bent down to kiss on my son's cock looking into my husband's eyes. Looking at me like that, Kiran started to jerk his cock right there at the door. I licked the tip of my son's cock carefully enough but to wake him up and they must have surely turned my husband on add I could see him jerking off more faster. There was some movement on bed as I looked at my son and he was opening his eyes.

"What are you doing Mom? Ravi asked surprised and I looked at the door to find Kiran out of sight.

I looked at Ravi smiling naughtily and got up on the bed with both my legs in each side of him a sat down at his waist level. My back was faced to the door and I'm sure Ravi couldn't see his father is Kiran dared to peek inside. I then bent down to kiss him in lips at he took my boobs in each hand and started fondling them. Then I moved to feed my boobs to his mouth and he sucked on them eagerly for a while. I then positioned myself so that my pussy was at the entrance of his cock and giggled softly while he struggled to push his cock inside. After a while of teasing, he managed to shove his dick deep inside my pussy which was already filled with his father's cum.

"Fuck Mom. This feels so good with dad right in the next room. He might me in sound sleep while his wife is fucking with his son" he said as he kept thrusting and I rode his dick furiously.

Little did he know that his dad is right there watching us fuck. After a few thrusts, he came and filled my pussy with his cum. I was the only one that knows it was the cum on both men of the family oozing out of my pussy.  I winked at him and wished him good night with a kiss on his lips. As I turned around, we both watched Kiran standing there jerking his cock looking at us. He just smiled at us and when I reached him, he waved bye to our son and we were about to leave to our room naked when Kiran stopped and said to Ravi

"You may join us in our bed son. The bed is big enough for us three" he said and the words hit me like a shock.

Ravi too was shocked to hear that and stayed quiet, when Kiran again said

"I just said that the bed is enough for three (some)" he spelled the word 'some' out of threesome in a low voice only loud enough for me to hear. Ravi got up and was putting on his shorts when Kiran said

"I think there is no need for those" and we walked to our room naked with our son too walking naked behind us.

The three of us were spent for the night for more action and we slept together on the same bed with both of them on either side of me naked. Both Ravi and Kiran drifted off to sound sleep and I just looked down at their hard cocks all night and I didn't realise for how long I was awake looking at their erect dicks and drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up by the sound of alarm in the morning and immediately shut down the alarm not to awake them. I got up and didn't even bother to wear any clothes. It was around two hours later, I was working in the kitchen when Ravi showed up from his room. I didn't even notice when he did woke up and went to his room to put on the shorts. He was dumb struck to see me strolling naked around the house.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc-jN-y-FFahvs_D30mG-...Q&usqp=CAU]

"Good morning" I said as he remained in shock looking at me. He came back to senses and didn't say anything.

"You think you need those shorts" I asked him.

"I prefer it this way. Are you going to put anything on or you've decided to stay naked the whole day" he asked 

"I think your dad would like me to stay this way. How about you? What do you think?" I asked smiling mischievously.

He didn't answer me and quietly left for his room. A while later Kiran too joined me while I was arranging breakfast. He was wearing a shirt and shorts when he came out of room and I said to him

"Looks like I'm the only one that decided to stay naked in the house"

"We are lucky to watch this perfect goddesses parading naked around the house" he said hugging me tight from back and his erect cock was poking my back. He must have pulled down his shorts with his dick out as I felt his bare cock. He moved his hips as his cock felt my bare buttocks rubbing all over.

"I am surprised you're ready for a nice morning session after a spent out night" I said in a low voice enjoying the feel of his hard cock rubbing my soft ass cheeks.

"After all I've been starving for months to feel you up" he said grabbing my boobs and squeezing them. His hands roamed all over my naked body as he said that. When we turned around our son was standing there watching us. We both looked at his crotch which was forming a tent in his shorts and smiled looking at each other.

I stayed naked the whole day while teasing them whenever I crossed them. Every now and then I would sway my boobs looking at them and they would just watch with their mouths open. I took every chance of brushing them with my body whenever they got near me. I laughed looking at their dicks erect the whole day. Ravi would excuse to go use the washroom once in a while and we know he is jerking off his cock looking at his naked Mom looking at his limp cock in shorts whenever he came back to join us. Later at night, I got to bed early as Kiran and Ravi were watching some cricket match. I've waited for two hours until 11 and none of them were coming. So I walked to the door and stood with a hand on my hips at the doorway and said with a seductive look

"Are you guys coming to sleep with me or you're going to watch TV all night" 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxzeNxuWwKGmpBL75accE...Q&usqp=CAU]

Both of them immediately switched off the TV and almost ran into the room crossing me onto the bed. As both of them took their places at two ends of the bed, I walked to the side of our son and raised my legs leg to get on top of bed in the meanwhile staying in top of him like mounting his cock. I could feel his big cock in shorts hard and erect. Kiran kept looking at us and smiled. I rolled over in between and said

"Why don't you get comfortable and remove those shorts!"

As soon as I said that, they both removed their shorts revealing their hard cocks to my eyes. I looked at both their erect cocks with my eyes wide open and deliberately my hands moved to grip both their cocks each in a hand. I started to stroke their cocks faster as they reached for my boobs squeezing them. I turned to our son and licked his cock head while my husband kept ravishing my boobs and sucking on them. I sucked Ravi's cock into my mouth and that must have given him courage to held my head by back and shove his cock deeper. I gagged a bit and pulled out his cock to see his disappointed face and said

"Talk to me dirty son, your dad too would like it" I said looking at my husband who was nodding his head as approval. Then I got back to take care of my son's cock while my husband was feeling up y body. As I bent down to take his cock deeper in my mouth hiring my throat, Kiran got in position to put his cock into my sweet hole. Then I t turned around and said

"Not there my dear husband, I want our son to fuck my pussy first today. You can fuck my other hole"

As soon as I said that Kiran was happy and took some saliva to lubricate my ass hole and slowly pushed it inside my asshole. I moaned with my son's cock in my mouth as Kiran stretched my asshole. Soon I could feel my husband's cock all the way deep inside my ass. With all the pain from Kiran fucking my ass, I couldn't concentrate on my son's cock and moved into a comfortable position. Ravi then bent under me and started sucking on my boobs and the room was filled with my screams with my husband fucking my ass and my son biting on my boobs. Ravi played with my erect nipples and Kiran slapped on my soft ass cheeks.

Soon Kiran came in my pussy and his cum started to ooze out of my pussy onto the bed. I laid down in the bed and parted my legs waiting for my son's cock as he mounted on top of me and started to thrust his cock deep in my pussy. Kiran then moved by my side and I gripped his limp cock in my hand and stroked it. Within no time my husband's cock was hard again watching us fuck. I took Kiran's cock in my mouth and started to suck it with my son fucking my pussy. Ravi was intently watching me suck his dad's cock while shoving his cock deep inside me. Very soon Ravi came and filled my pussy with his cum and Kiran was too nearing his second orgasm while I haven't cummed even once yet. As Ravi rolled  over, I took off Kiran's cock out of my mouth but wanting him to cum so soon and he got on top of me in a missionary position. I didn't keep him fuck me but instead pushed his head down to my pussy and gripped his head tight between my thighs as if asking me to pleasure me with his mouth. Kiran didn't even let out son's cum ooze out completely and started to lick my pussy clean hungrily. I think he liked the taste of his sons cum in my pussy as he hungrily kept licking my pussy clean first and then started to tongue fuck me.

Ravi too took his place beside his father and licked my thighs kissing then all over. Both of them would change places between my thighs and pussy, kissing and tongue fucking me until I had an orgasm.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNZlnw69JdNp65zjNa07P...A&usqp=CAU]

When I finally had the first orgasm of the day, it was my son's tongue inside my pussy and he got the taste of my thick pussy juices flowing out. I was very much tired having a hard orgasm and laid on the bed still. Both of them took turns to use the washroom and got back on bed with limp cocks still naked on either side of me. After a while, I saw Kiran's cock getting hard and mounted on his cock.

"Now you get the chance to cum first in my pussy" I said with a naughty smile.

Kiran smirked and shoved his cock deep into my pussy moving his hips up. He then grabbed my boobs in each hand and started to squeeze them hard. I moaned looking into my son's eyes who is jerking his cock looking at us. I motioned him to get up on bed which he did soon and I took his cock in my mouth sucking it. After humping on my husband's cock for a while, I stood up on bed and turned around asking Ravi to lay down.

As Ravi laid on bed, I got back on his cock with my asshole right at his cock and slowly lowered myself in his erect dick. As he kept moving his hips, I turned to my husband and said

"Are you going to watch all the while or you're going to double fuck me? I asked and Kiran's mouth dropped.

He was happy than ever and got in front of me as I lowered myself back on my son with his cock still inside my ass. Kiran slowly pushed his cock inside my pussy and I surely could feel both cocks in me separated by a thin membrane. I am sure both of them would be feeling their cocks moving against each other inside me. I can feel the pain, but the pleasure of having both cocks of the people I live the most in the world is so exciting and the thought is turning me on more. I was so excited that soon, I can feel my orgasm building up. Soon Kiran came inside me and filled my ass. Then I moaned having a harder orgasm and a while later my son too came and filled my pussy. As they pulled their cocks out with slurping sounds, they both fell silent on either side of me. All the three of us were sweating in the bed tired so much after the got steamy session that none of us cared to wash ourselves and rested of bed. Very soon we drifted off to sleep cuddling each other.

In the morning, we were least bothered about wearing any clothes at all and remained naked. We had our breakfast together naked and sat on the sofa with both of them on either side of me in the living room when the door bell rang around 11am. I looked at both their faces and no one was in mood of opening the door and they both looked right at me. I was moving to the room to wear clothes when Ravi said

"Do you think you need to wear clothes to open the door Mom?" His tone was playful.

I smiled at them and walked to the front door naked looking at their both shocked faces, when my husband took the towel nearby to their it at me and said

"You might want this or else the guy at the door is surely going to jerk off while day thinking about you" I looked cross at him and caught the towel.

I wrapped the towel and opened it to find a courier bit with a cover in his hands. He was shocked to see me in towel.

"There is a courier in the name of Ravi" he said stammering in between.

"No problem, I would take it" I said to which he replied

"No madam, I need to had it over the courier in person" he said and it was clear that his intention was to stay as long as possible to look at me a his eyes were stuck to my body all the while. He might have assumed that there is no one at home and I am surely going to surprise him. I opened the door wide so that he can look straight inside at the sofa. As soon as the door opened, both the naked men in the sofa tried to cover themselves with the cushions on their laps and the young guy got the surprise of his life. He was drumstick to his place looking at them and handed the courier into my hands and started to move away. It was then that I closed the door partially and said

"Didn't I need to sign on the acknowledgement!" I was smiling naughtily.

He then slowly moved forward with the paper in hand and took out the pen to give it to me. I wantedly slipped the pen to fall down and bent over to pick it up and the knot of the towel came loose. I grabbed the towel from falling down but not in time to reveal my huge globes to his eyes. His jaw dropped open and I managed to cover myself holding the towel up in one hand and the pen in the other hand. As I tried to cover my boobs, the towel formed bunch in folds making it rise up exposing my pubic hair to his eyes and he didn't even care to take his eyes off for a second. I took my time to sign it off and handed him the pen dropping it again at his feet. When I bent down this time, I looked at the bulge in his pants with my face right in front of it and took my time starting there for a while. His legs were surely shivering with excitement and when I handed him the pen, I looked at his satisfied face. Her then left happily and I closed the door to turn around and drop the towel.

Once inside, I opened at the courier and it was from a reputed College in Delhi which Ravi had applied that provides scholarship based graduation course. I had known that he had anticipating to qualify but didn't expect the letter would come so soon and he needs to report the college in a week. After I read the letter everyone was disappointed but Ravi looked pretty happy that he got selected.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 1 user Likes Mf123's post
Like Reply
As I said earlier, this is a gap episode too shift from one series to other. Jumping straight away to the pimping series will create an impact of the Mom to be a complete whore which she is not. Sailaja is always a sex obsessed woman who like to do kinky stuff. She likes to be a slut/whore just to satisfy her sexual needs adapting to the circumstances.

This episode let's the readers know how her family life too changes in terms of sex.

Coming to the pimping series, most of the parts are ready and will be posted soon.

Yours mf123.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Once, I had wanted a father son dp.... You said maybe.... And that happened..... Thank you bro.... Time flies, story goes...... Best wishes
Like Reply
Superb boss, hope you update the next part soon
Like Reply
This is amazing. And yes we are eagerly waiting fir the son to pimp her out but take it slow and easy. Open her up and exhibit her body publicly by the son. Have him enjoy his mother then share her for enjoyment and monetary gains. Then from guy to another to gangbangs by students, eders, low class, and even relatives! Do it in your style as you are the boss in writing and this is an amazing story with wonderful character development.
Like Reply
(23-12-2020, 01:41 PM)Krisna09 Wrote: Once, I had wanted a father son dp.... You said maybe.... And that happened.....  Thank you bro.... Time flies, story goes...... Best wishes

I am completely surpised to notice how good your are remembering the progress of the story. I have kept in mind the thought of having a father son dp right at the moment when you've asked for it. But I have been waiting for the right circumstances to do it.

Readers like you give me the boost to write more and more. Your comment made my story feel special. Thank you again bro

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
(25-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Mf123 Wrote:  I am completely surpised to notice how good your are remembering the progress of the story. I have kept in mind the thought of having a father son dp right at the moment when you've asked for it. But I have been waiting for the right circumstances to do it.

Readers like you give me the boost to write more and more. Your comment made my story feel special. Thank you again bro

Most welcome bro..... Keep going.... You are an entertainer. Entertain us
Like Reply
TMGC - Ch:24 - Mom visits

"Mom, the cab will be here soon." Ravi shouted from inside his room as I hurriedly took a final look at all the luggage.

"You have plenty of time son. Don't worry too make in time to catch the train" Kiran said not to hurry up.

Today Ravi is leaving for his studies to Delhi. This is not the first time, he is going away for studies but we got so attached to each other in the mean time that I felt like asking him not to leave me. As he came out, I didn't keep an eye contact with him and he left just saying good bye. I felt lonely after he left even with Kiran around.

From Ravi's narration:

It's been a week since I reached Delhi and reported at the college. I have been speaking to Mom and dad on phone regularly. Mom wouldn't talk much as I know she is missing me a lot and didn't want to burst in tears while talking to me. I took a flat sharing with Nikhil, my school buddy who stays in Delhi too but studies in a different College. The flat is a bit far away from college but I don't like to stay in hostels. We kept a maid for cooking who comes at mornings and evenings to cook for us. The regular classes have not yet started in college as there are students who are still about to report and we got a relocation holidays for a week. Nikhil had planned earlier and left but I decided to stay as I didn't plan earlier to visit home. Later that day, when we got a notice of week holidays for relocation and for the regular classes to start I called home and Mom lifted the call

"Hi Ravi, how are you" she asked.

"I'm good Mom, how about you?"

"I'm okay son, Dad is not home. He is in office. Might be back a bit late today. I'll ask him to call you when he returns"

"It's okay Mom. I want to talk to you. Please don't avoid talking to me. I know it's been hard for you to stay apart. I too feel the same. I have a week holidays to college but coming to home would be useless as it would be a 3 days journey to come and go if I come by train. There is only a single direct flight to our place and that too only today"

"Yeah, I understand" she said in a low voice.

"Mom, don't be upset please. I too want to see you but can't come at this time. Maybe I'll visit some other time"

"That's okay Ravi. You take care of your studies. I'll ask dad to call you once he returns" she said she hung up the phone.

The next day in the morning, I was woken up by a phone call to see it was Mom.

"Hello Mom, Good morning. Glad you have called"

"Send me your address through whatsapp right now" she said and she seemed to be in hurry.

"Wait, what Mom? Why do you need my address?" I asked worried thinking what's wrong 

"I'm in Airport right now. I took the early morning flight to visit you"

"What the...." I didn't know what to say. I was not at all expecting her to come here.

"Is dad with you Mom?" I asked.

"No, dad had busy work at office and he dropped me at airport in the morning. Now are you going to send me the location or do I have to stay in the airport?" She asked losing her temper.

"Just a minute" I said and put down the phone to send her the location. 

It is an hour journey from airport and in the mean time I cleaned the room which was a mess. A number of thoughts ran through my mind as I waited for Mom to come.

From Sailaja's narration"

I couldn't wait anymore. I just couldn't wait until I meet my son. I want to see him right away and that's the reason I took the early morning flight the next day when he said he had a week holidays. As soon as I got the location, I got a cab at the airport and moved. The journey seemed too long to get to his flat as we had to cross a lot of traffic and I was surprised to see so much traffic at this early hours. The cab had to cross a lot of streets that were highly populated and it looked like slums. I don't know why Ravi had to rent a flat in this kind of location although it is a bit far from college. Maybe he was thinking of expenses to cut short. The cab stopped at an apartment which was a bit modest unlike the locality. 

"Here is the address madam, the apartment name too matched with the shared location" the cab driver said.

As I got down the cab in the yellow coloured saree and about to get in the apartment, the watchman came running and asked

"Which flat madam ji?" His eyes were gazed at the exposed portion of my belly and my heaving chest all the while.

"Flat no. 402. I'm here for my son Ravi" I said.

"Let me help you" he said taking the bag from my hand and made sure to brush his fingers while doing that .

As we got in the lift, the watchman's eyes were checking me all over and I could feel his eyes on my body. As the lift reached the fourth floor, he let me out of the lift and sure was checking my back. We reached the flat and he smiled while leaving as I rang the door bell. As soon as the door opened, Ravi almost pulled me inside and hugged me tight and said

"I love you Mom. I missed you so much" saying that he kissed me all over my face and lips.

As soon as our lips met, the kiss turned out to be a passionate one and our tongues were fighting as his hands ran all over my back. I could feel his hands on my soft skin over my hips and I parted the kiss saying

"Ohhh I missed this so much" as I said that Ravi's jaw dropped looking at the door.

To my horror, there stood the watchman at the door which was wide open. In the moment of our meeting, we completely forgot that we didn't close the door.

"Madam... Your bag" the watchman said stammering looking at us. Ravi went to take the bag from his hands and immediately closed the door on his face. In the hurry, I forgot to take the bag from the watchman and this happened. We looked at each other and realised nothing can be done now. As soon as I closed the door, Ravi took off his pants and shirt to stand naked and took me to the bed and hurriedly lifted up my saree along with petticoat. Then he pushed the panties down as I let him slid those panties away and he immediately placed his cock at the entrance of my sweet hole.

"Gosh mom, you're leaking already, maybe the watchman watching us had turned you on. He would have got a treat of his life if he had stayed here now" he said pushing his cock deep inside.

"Maybe I would let him touch him here too" I said naughtily with my hand over my pussy feeling his cock in and out of my pussy.

I then let let my fingers run over his cock which was wet with my pussy juices and took the fingers to my mouth and licked them. I let my fingers inside my mouth and then pushed my fingers into my son's mouth too as he kept pounding my pussy. He sucked my fingers clean tasting my pussy juices and soon came filling my pussy with his thick cum. Maybe he was so excited fucking his Mom after a gap. He then rolled aside and I left for the washroom straightening up to clean myself. As I came back from washroom, I took a look at the room which Ravi had tried mostly to make it look decent. The room was a large hall with a medium sized kitchen and bathroom. It had two beds one at each end of the room. I sat on the free bed which was Nikhil's as he left for hometown and wouldn't return anytime soon. I sat on the bed watching my naked son picking up his clothes to dress up. He got dressed and left for the washroom to take a bath and I started to clean up the room when the door bell rang. I looked like a mess and tried to look good and then opened the door. It was the maid whose name I later got to know was Meena. She was very young girl dressed in a normal saree. She was surprised to find me and straight away went into the kitchen. As she worked in the kitchen, I cleaned up the beds and most of the other stuff which were lying in the floor. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened and Ravi came out naked with water dripping from his body. He was not aware that Meena had come.

"Mom, would you hand me the towel?" He asked as I looked at his cock erect watching me.

Right then Meena looked out from kitchen at my naked son and made a shocking face. Ravi soon turned his gaze looking at my shocked face towards Meena and almost ran back inside the bathroom. I then took a towel and handed it inside while Ravi opened the door slightly. I didn't make any eye contact with Meena feeling a bit ashamed but she behaved normal. That gave me some courage and I too started to behave normal. Ravi took his time not to come out of the bathroom as he might also be feeling it awkward getting caught naked by the maid with his Mom around. Meena was fast to cook and was cleaning the dishes.

"Are you married?" I asked her.

"Yes madam, but my husband works in Saudi. He has been away since our marriage for three years" she answered casually.

"You have kids?"

"Two kids Madam, a boy and a girl" I had a surprised face when she continued

"He visits once in a year" she was blushing with her cheeks red.

"How many days does he stay when he visits?" I asked out of curiosity which I shouldn't have but the question came out of my mouth.

"Two weeks madam" she answered with shy filling her face.

I didn't want to continue the conversation and just said okay. Meena left quietly smiling and Ravi came back this time with a towel on. His erection was by now gone and as I locked the door to turn around he removed the towel with a limp cock and asked

"Does she say anything?"

"Nothing, but I think she loves what she saw" I said smiling naughtily.

He playfully caught me and soon pushed me on bed. As I fell on my back, he got on top of me and started to kiss me all over. When he reached my boobs, he moved my pallu side and started to unbutton my blouse. Soon all the buttons are undone and he struggled to pull my bra up. I laughed seeing him struggle fiddling with my bra and rolled so that I was on top and sat at his waist. Then I unhooked my bra and he moved his hands to play with my boobs under my bra which was dangling on my shoulders. I took off the blouse and bra mounted on top of him and exposed my naked boobs and bent down on his face so that he could suck my tits. As I felt his warm mouth on my boobs, it turned me on and I raised my hips to help him lift my saree up. He raised my saree along with peticoat as it bunched at my waist and I positioned my pussy over his cock as he played with my boobs sucking them all over.

Then I lowered myself onto his cock and started to move my hips slowly as I felt his cock moving inside my pussy.

[Image: Skinny-Mary-Kalisy-Wearing-Thong-in-Bed-32.jpg]

"Ohhh, I miss this cock in my pussy. Look into my eyes son while your dick is buried deep inside me" I said looking at him.

"Yeah Mom, fuck me. Move your hips faster Mom"

I moved my hips faster as his erect cock kept fucking me and I felt every inch of it. After a few minutes of humping on his cock, I came harder. The orgasm was so intense that I felt all the love I had for my son flowing out of my pussy. A while later Ravi too came and filled my pussy.

Later we got up and in the evening I decided to do some shopping as I hadn't brought much dresses in the hurry. While leaving the apartment, I looked at the watchman who was starting at us from long. As soon as my eyes met his, he let out a smile on his lips and Ravi surely noticed that too.

"He likes you" Ravi said kidding.

"I know" I said smiling back and left for shopping.

When we came back from shopping with bags in our hands, the watchman came to us and took the luggage to help us. We got in the lift and the watchman never took his eyes off me staring me shamelessly in front of my son. As we got in, he deliberately didn't hand the bags to us this time and Ravi too pulled me in not to ask him for bags. I understood what Ravi wants to do and didn't close the door. Ravi came near me and hugged me in a tight embrace and whispered in my ear.

"Let's put on a show" saying that he let his hands under the saree to grab my boobs over the blouse and started to kiss on my face.

I heard faint foot steps approaching and was excited to have an audience. Ravi held my pallu and dropped it down and fondled my boobs over the blouse. I haven't cared to put on a bra after the morning session and I felt his fingers brushing my nipples over the blouse and soon my nipples were hard and erect. I unhooked the blouse with my back facing the door. As soon as the all hooks were undone, Ravi raised the blouse up and now the watchman could see my naked back as my son played with my boobs kissing me all the while. Ravi tried to turned me around but I protested not to expose my bare boobs to the watchman's eyes but in the process, I was sure he got a clear side view of my boobs. Ravi continued playing with my tits for a while and whispered in my ear

"Ohhh my god, he's jacking off Mom"

I felt the urge to watch him jack off to me but later decided against it. I was afraid that if I turn around either he is going to get scared and run away or he would get the courage to proceed further. I don't want both the things to happen. But to my horror, Ravi looked above my shoulder at him and said

"Do you want to touch?"

I heard the footsteps approaching near and the door closed. I was afraid that things might get out of control when I felt a rough smaller hand on my bare back. He felt my back with one hand and I know what his other hand might be busy with. As Ravi bent to suck on my nipples, I felt the watchman's hand move further to the front feeling up the side of my boobs with his fingers. Then I felt his both hands running on my back moving to the front all the way feeling up my soft skin. The feeling of four hands on my body was turning me on and I felt my pussy juices running along my thighs. I felt my legs weakening as the watchman's hands moved further to cup my breasts from bottom. Then I came to senses with his hard touch on my soft boobs and slapped his both hands. He moved away his hands and was about to move to the front. Then I pushed my son away and pulled up my pallu to cover my frontal part to face him. I could see his eyes sticked at my breasts as the flimsy saree was not able to cover my boobs much and the outline of my boobs were clear to his view.

"Do you want to touch them?" Ravi asked in a low voice. He nodded in agreement with his mouth open still his eyes on my breasts.

"Everything comes with a price" my son said and I was shocked to hear it.

The watchman immediately put his hand in his pocket and took a bunch of notes and handed it to Ravi. I was completely stunned by the quick response from the watchman. A guy like him working such a job would have definitely worried to take money out from pocket but he didn't even waste time for thinking. As I could see, the bunch of notes were more than 5 numbers of 100's. As I stood there completely uttered in shock, he placed both his hands on my boobs and squeezed them hard over the pallu. Then he confidently pulled my pallu down to have a good look at my perky nipples and pinched them hard. He ran his hands all over my boobs and played with my tits as I watched my son counting the money again and again.

The feeling of those rough hands on my soft skin made my nipples hard with every touch. Then he ran his hands all over my naked belly portion and through the back feeling me up. I can feel his hands on every inch of my skin and it was turning me on more. As if in trance, I fell on his shoulder and he took his chance to hug me tight. My boobs were crushed tightly between us and I looked at my son smiling from over the watchman's shoulder. When my eyes met my son's, I came back to senses and moved away.

"That's enough. It is more than enough you got for today" Ravi said to the watchman.

"I have more money" he said putting his hands into the pockets.

"I said that's enough" this time Ravi's voice was a bit harsher and the watchman obeyed with his head down and left us.

As Ravi went to close the door, I stood there topless still in shock thinking of how this all happened. As soon as Ravi came back and sat on one of the beds, I said

"What was all that about?" I tried to sound angrier but Ravi kept smiling.

"Don't worry Mom, I know him and he's harmless" he said in s cool tone as if nothing was out of ordinary.

"I know we have done a lot of things but I felt safe when it was our place, but here too far away.." I was about to say when he said

"Yes Mom, it is too far and nobody here recognises us" he said smirking.

Then a smile crossed my lips thinking about his pervert mindset. The kinky side of me got a boost of courage with that and for a time I felt like nothing can stop me now. As soon as he said that I dropped off the pallu and hurriedly undid the saree along with petticoat and hugged him tight with my hand on his crotch rubbing his cock over the pants. I stood stark naked as we embraced in a tight hug unzipping his fly and his erect cock sprang out in a swift motion out of his pants. I went down on my knees to take his cock in my mouth and licked the precum which was already leaking from his cock. Then I started to suck his cock as he removed his pants and I pulled them down. We then moved to bed for a quick fucking session for the third time in the day. We both came soon as we were so turned on by all the action that had happened. As we laid spent on the bed naked in each other arms, I asked

"What is the thing with the money and I was surprised of how did that poor guy didn't even care to pull out money from his pockets?"

"He's not poor Mom. Infact he owns two flats in this apartment and his son stays in abroad. He is widower and works here just to pass time" his words felt shocking to me.

"How much did he give you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's 700 Mom" he said taking the money out of his pockets and handing them to me "it's your income" I slapped on his arm playfully and took the money from him. 

"Maybe I could buy you something like a smart watch with MY money" I said.

"For that you may have to earn much more than this"

"Then let's earn more" I said and ran into the washroom to clean myself as he laid on the bed in shock.

Later while we were about to sleep, I wore a new silk nightie which I brought from the shopping early in the morning and got into bed with nothing inside. As I climbed into the bed beside my son who is naked under the sheets, he cuddled me and asked

"Mom are you serious about what you were saying earlier!'

"Ofcourse I am, we got a lot of privacy here and why not we use it to the maximum" I said looking at his face.

"I would never do anything if you're not comfortable Ravi. No matter what happens I'll always love you and will be with you. I will not do a single thing that would affect our relationship. So be free to tell me if you have any issues with that" I continued.

"No Mom. You always know I love the kinky side of you. As a matter of fact, I love to watch you doing all that stuff. I am always comfotable as long as you are happy" he said hugging me tight.

"Ohhh, that's flattering, love you son" I said kissing him on the forehead.

"So what do you have in mind on how to proceed with things Mom?" I asked

"You think I have planned this all. You are the one to let this all happen. Also I'm not a street whore to make a plan to whore myself. That is on you now" I said simply looking at his shocked face. As I leaned on his chest, I could feel his heart beating faster and I feel asleep like that.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Another amazing update from a truly awesome writer! Thank you! I can’t wait to see what happens next! The build ups are amazing and well worth the wait!
Like Reply
TMGC - Ch:25 - Soman comes over

Next day in the morning, when I woke up Ravi was not there. I got up and went into the washroom and took a nice bath. I took out the shipping bag and licked a white t-shirt which was very flimsy that it showed clear curved off my body hugging tight to me. To top it off, I took a sports panty that clearly showed the camel toe and waited for my son to surprise him with my new outfit.
From Ravi's narration:
I was shocked at first when Mom said about making money. I never thought that I would hear that from my Mom who was once naive and a loyal wife. For the past few years, we have been through a lot of stuff and most of it was exciting. The last time when we planned on something like this at my old school place, shocking things have happened and that was the reason I have never brought such subject to Mom even the thought of Mom acting like a whore turned me on most than any other things. I don't want to ruin it this time. I woke up in the morning early and slowly walked out of the room being careful not to wake up Mom. I straight away went to the watchman's place and knocked on his door.
"Morning saab" the watchman greeted as soon as he opened the door.
"Can I come in?" I asked and he stepped out of the way. The room was a small one with a kitchen platform and a bed on one corner. I wondered after all the money he had why he stays in such a small room.
"Would you have some tea" he asked.
"No, I'm here for something important. What do you mean when you said you had more money!"
"Yes, I have more money really" he said anxiously.
"I hope you have enough money for everything" I said and he did immediately understood what I meant.
"Yes yes, I have money, more mone. Enough for everything" he said getting excited.
"You better keep your money ready then" I simply said and walked out looking him smiling happily.
I reached my floor and knocked on the door twice. As Mom opened the door, I was stunned to see her. She looked so hot in just a t-shirt and panty.  I immediately hugged her and said
"He's coming Mom"
"What, who's coming?" She asked surprised.
"He's gonna come with the money" I said and then she understood what I meant.
"What! Are you serious?"
"Yes Mom, I just went to talk to him now"
"Now, what do you mean by NOW? I know I had agreed for this but never wanted to move things so fast and I thought of having some time to think over it"
"You don't worry Mom. He is harmless and that poor widower just deserved to get some relief. Don't you think so?" Ravi simply said.
From Sailaja's narration:
Maybe he was true. My thought shifted to the watchman physique now. He looked like he was in his early forties, short and looked like he didn't take much care about his health as his belly could be seen popping out from his shirt. His hair was grey at some places and he shaved his beard regularly to look clean. Unlike most of the watchmen, he looked a bit hygienic and clean. I haven't got to look at his cock even her had jerked off right before me. I just didn't dare to look down at his cock then but now at the circumstances running very fast, I think I would have to get a good look at his cock sooner than expected.
As Ravi kept talking, there was a knock at the door and I slid under the sheets to cover myself. Ravi opened the door and the watchman (Soman) came in. I acted to be in sleep as they murmured slowly and I could hear their voices mildly.
"Why are you here so soon?' Ravi asked.
"Saab, you only said to come"
"I was thinking about doing it some time later. She is not prepared yet"
"I just want to watch saab. I promise I won't do anything"
As they kept debating, I got up and sat on the bed with the sheets bunched at my waist covering my panties. My eyes met directly with Soman and he watched me with his mouth open. I yawned and stretched my hands as if getting out of sleep just now exposing my waist as the t-shirt rode up. His eyes were stuck to my exposed part of the waist. Then I pushed the sheets away exposing my bottom portion in just panties and he kept staring at my legs all the while. I raised my eyebrows at him at of asking what was he here for and he just said
"I brought money, more money" I could sense the excitement in his voice as he pulled a bunch of notes from his pockets.
I looked at him and got up seductively from bed showing off my curves in the sexy outfit. I got near him and pulled a note from his hands and kept it aside. Then I raised my t-shirt up to expose my belly until the shirt reached below my boobs showing off part of my boobs and turned around. I was sure he was starting at my butt which looked way more sexy in those panties. Then I turned to face him and pulled another currency note and bent down turning backwards lifting my butt in she and swaying my ass cheeks at him. I noticed Ravi from my side who was rubbing his crotch as I put on the site for Soman. When I got up, Soman was getting near to touch me when I said
"That would cost more"
As I said that, he kept the while money aside and moved his hands under my shirt as I released it and started to rub all over my belly area. His eyes were twinkling with joy and I felt my nipples getting erect at his touch which were clearly visible through the t-shirt. As he moved his hands up lifting my shirt, I stopped him as he reached the bottom of my boobs.
"Wait a minute" I said and then turned to my son and said "Count the money".
I felt like a cheap whore which my son wants me to be when I said that. Ravi soon took so the cash from the table and started counting it. It was infact a lot of money than we both could expect. As Ravi kept counting, I moved a step back and with both hands lifted the shirt up above my head and the it aside to stand just in my panties. Sonam immediately placed his hands over my boobs and caressed them. He was so excited that he hugged me tight and crushed my boobs against his chest. Then he pushed with my hard nipples pinching them and squeezing my boobs in between. His hands roamed all over my top portion and when he reached the waistband of my panties, I was so lost in feeling his hands all over my body that I didn't stop him. But Ravi looked at us and said
"Wait, ask her first" his voice was commanding. Soman was so obedient to both of us that he froze right at the moment as Ravi spoke.
"Madam, shall I slide down your panties?" his innocent voice made me giggle and I just nodded in approval.
Then he excitingly held the waistband of my panties with hands and started to slide them down until he saw my pubic hair over my pussy mound. My panties were getting damp by the free touch of his hands over my pussy and he took his time enjoying the view. He made sure to brush his fingers all over my thighs and legs as the panties bunched on the floor. For the first time he got a clear view of me naked. I felt my pussy tingle as he kept watching me with his feasting eyes. He then kneeled before me with his face right in front of my pussy and started to part my pussy lips. He let his finger into my wet pussy and a moan escaped my mouth. I looked at my son watching Soman eagerly as he played with my pussy. He then slipped his finger inside my pussy smoothly which was lubricated with my sweet juices. I can feel my legs weaken as he did that. Then he suddenly put his mouth over my pussy and started licking it tasting my juices.
I then lifted my left leg and placed it on his shoulder giving him a clear access to my pussy while he added another finger into it. I felt the two fingers in my pussy moving in circling and I wondered at the skill of this guy playing so sensually with my pussy. He then pulled his fingers out and looking me on the eyes licked them. Ravi might have turned on so much that he unzipped his fly and took his cock out jerking off right there. Then Soman jammed his face on my pussy and started to lick it all and his both hands grabbed my ass cheeks tight. While he kept eating my pussy, he let his finger slowly into my ass crack. I was moaning loudly as he ate me up and felt so weakened that I sat on the bed and feel on the bed on my back with my legs in air. I then grabbed his head by hair and pushed him against my pussy so hard and I can feel https://photos.app.goo.gl/ePT1WRgSYaNbujXB9the orgasm building up in me. I was nearing to cum when Soman moved away and started to unbuckle his pants. I was too tempted and turned on to see his cock that I didn't even care to stop him but Ravi took the initiative and said
"Oh ho, you can't do that now and it costs a lot more"
"What! I already gave you so much money" Soman exclaimed.
"Think about what you are going to get for it. Your prize is right before you as you can see" down had a good look on my naked figure for a while.
He just sighed and said "Okay then, I'll bring money now"
"Not so soon man, I'll fix the time and tell you"
Soman was surely disappointed as well as me. Not only I was nearing to cum but about to have a look at his cock right when my son stopped him. I was so turned on that I sat on the bed right away and as he was about to put back his zipper, I undid the fly and pulled out his cock out. There came his cock in my view full hard and erect. It sprang out in front of my face in its full glory. His cock was not so big compared to my son, but what caught my eye was the grith of it. It was so circumcised that I wondered if would fit in my pussy. There was already a drop of precum leking it at the tip of his cock. There was hair at the base of his cock and I felt that he didn't find a reason to shave at all these many days. I gripped in his cock to feel the size of it in my hands and he let out a slight moan. I know that my son is watching me as I took Soman's cock and ran my hand all over it's length and the very thought turned me on more. I can feel the cock in my hands throbbing as I slowly started to stroke it. Soman must be surely excited much that I can feel the pressure building in his balls as I took his sack and caressed it smoothly with the other hand.
"Ohhh madammmmm, I'm cumming" he does at once and spilled his thick semen all over my face and boobs. A few drops fell on my lips and noise and my face was completely covered with his cum. He still kept spraying his jets of cum and I wondered at the amount of cum. Soon, all my frontal portion was filled with his cum and I must have looked raunchy. As I looked at him with my cum filled face, he had a satisfied look on his face smiling. Then he zipped up and left us. Ravi closed the door as soon as he left and said
"That was hell of a show Mom" saying that he undid his bottoms which fell on the floor and pushed me on the bed.
I fell on my back on the bed and he pulled me by legs and parting them, he shoved his cock directly into my pussy looking at my cum filled face. As I stated to moan with my son thrusting his cock deep in my pussy, the cum on my lips slipped into my mouth and I got the taste of Soman's cum. I gulped it in one go and looking at me drinking the watchman's cum, Ravi fucked me faster. I was so turned on by all the action and we both came at the same time as my son filled my pussy with his cum.
"This way I think Soman will be bankrupt soon Mom" Ravi giggled as he fell beside me on the bed.
I looked over the money in the table and turned to Ravi cleaning my face with the towel nearby.
"It was never about money Ravi. It was always about the fun and excitement. Money is just a reason so that he doesn't think of me as a slut craving for cocks. It is like a mask to hide the kinky side of me" saying that I left for the bathroom to clean myself.
The rest of the day went normal and Soman too didn't pay a visit. We assumed that he might be waiting for our call. Later in the evening, when we were having tea together, Ravi said
"I'm going out Mom to bring some vegetables. What should I tell Soman if he meets me?" Ravi asked. I thought for a while and said
"Ask him to come over while you're going and be sure not to forget anything while coming back. Take your time"
Ravi understood what I meant but I could see the disappointment in his face as he felt that he's not going to be a part of fun. As soon as he left, I took off my dress and put a towel on. I turned the towel at my boobs covering them and it went down covering just below my pussy. A few minutes later, Soman knocked on the door and I moved to the bathroom shouting him to come in. As he came in, I put some water over myself and came out as if I've just finished my bath.
"Madam, sir asked me to come over as you've asked" he said as I stood silent.
"What? I didn't call you" I lied and smiled mischievously at him.
"Okay then, I'll leave madam" he said and started to walk away.
"No, you are here anyways and my son is not here too. You can give me company until he returns so that I don't feel alone"
He said okay and sat on the bed. I moved to the other bed and with my back towards him, I pulled out the bag I brought from shopping from underneath the bed. In the process, the towel rode way above until my waist and both my ass and pussy were in his clear view. I took my time long enough as he started at my both bare bones. I heard the zipper open and assumed he is jacking off looking at my ass. All of a sudden I turned around and said
"What are you doing? You can't do this when my son is not around"
"Ohhh oh so sorry madam" he said hurriedly standing up and pulling his zipper back. With his fat hard cock, he was struggling to put it back in and I said
"You might not fit it this way. Get done soon so that it goes limp. Then it would be easy"
He was very happy to hear that and looking at me he started to jack his cock harder.
"Do it soon or my son might return. Pull your pants down, that way it would be easier"
"Okay madam" he said and pulled his pants down and kept jacking faster.
"Let me help you with that" I said and in one go took off the towel to throw it aside.
There I stood completely naked in front of middle aged short man with his fat dick in his hand. Looking at me, he kept jacking harder than before. I took my mobile and played a slow and sexy bollywood on my phone. Then I swayed my hips along with the music and started to dance naked. With each step I moved forward to him and once when I reached him, I turned around and bent with my ass pointing right at his cock. He caressed my ass with the free hand and kept jacking. I moved my ass in front of his cock as the music played and he spilled his cum right on my bare ass globes. He rubbed his cum all over my ass with his other hand as he kept cumming over my ass. Right then the door bell rang and I thought Ravi was at the door and thought of welcoming him in a special way
"Don't pull your pants up. Open the door" I said as if ordering him.
"No madam please" He was feeling too shy to do that and pulled his pants up and stuffed his limp cock inside. I moved to the nearby bed and laid naked as Soman went to attend the door.
As the door opened, to both our horror it was not my son. It was Meena, the maid. She almost rushed inside and asked him
"What are you doing here? Your are......" She stopped in between words as she turned to look at me and in hurry I pulled the sheets on the bed and covered myself. Soman almost ran through the door and Meena closed it.
I felt ashamed to face her getting caught in such a situation and covered my face with the sheets. I heard her footsteps move towards the kitchen and she began to do her work. I heard her doing the dishes and kept quiet.
"Are you going to remain like that until I leave Madam ji because I may take some time" she spoke from the kitchen loudly.
I got up wrapping the sheets around me and took my clothes. I walked fast into the bathroom and got dressed. When I came back from the kitchen, she was still doing the dishes and didn't speak a word apart from a big smile on her face when our eyes met. That smile made me a bit comfotable. A while later Ravi knocked on the door and I opened it. He could feel the tension in the air and didn't talk anything until Meena finished her work and left. As soon as she left, I explained everything to Ravi and he too understood that there is nothing that can be done now.

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Super narration,.. Waiting for the update
Like Reply
Couldn’t agree more! Beautifully written!!
Like Reply
TMGC - Ch:26 - Meeting an old friend & New encounter for Ravi

The rest of the day went normal. Meena came, finished her work and left as usual. But one thing I didn't understand is Soman was patient this time. He didn't come again. Maybe he was afraid to come over after what had happened. Two days went by and I didn't see Soman anywhere. On the third day evening, I asked Ravi to enquire about Soman and he went to his room. 

From Ravi's narration:

As I got to Soman's room as Mom requested, I saw him on bed sleeping leaving his duties to a temporary guard. As I got in, I asked

"Are you not feeling well,?"

"No sir, I'm okay"

"Then you were not doing your duty!" I asked surprised.

"Nothing like that sir, it's just that I was thinking on taking leave for sometime" I could sense the trembling in his voice.

"Mom was asking about you. She is worried that your didn't show up"

"I may not come sir" he said with his head low.

"Why, what happened?" I demanded for his answer.

"Meena came to me and asked what had happened. I had to say so everything to her sab. I didn't have a choice" 

"Why are you so afraid of her anyways? What can a woman like that do to you?" 

"It's not her that I'm afraid of Saab, it's Samir. He is the owner of this apartment and the son of a local Don in the city. Both of them are together... You know.... Into it" he said and I clearly understood what he meant. 

"Samir comes now and then to visit her here" he continued showing at the small house opposite to the apartment where Meena lives.

"Did he threaten you or what?" I asked worried.

"No saab, I don't think he knows but I'm afraid she might tell him" the fear in his tone was very clear this time.

"If at all she had a thought of taking to him about us, he would have already been here. So don't panic and just come back to normal" He just kept his head low as if thing about what I said. 

"You can come back tonight at our place to stay if required. And don't forget to bring the money with you" I simply said and left.

Once back in the room, I explained everything that had happened and she too was a bit after that now the matter is out of hands. She doesn't want more people to get to know of us. I thought she would propose to stop everything instead she said

"What do you think Ravi? Will he be here tonight. I would be leaving in two days at your holidays are also over"

I just smirked at her and said "He will definitely be here by night Mom" There was a big smile on her face as I said that.

After two hours, around 7 there was a knock at the door and as expected it was Soman but he looked lot worried. As soon as I opened the door, he barged in and said

"He's here, he's here"

"What... What are you saying? Who's here?" Mom and I asked in unison.

"The guy Samir is here. He came to my place and threatened me. I had to say everything to him. He said he'll come to this flat now. He might be here anytime soon. I have to go" he said hurriedly and left.

Both Mom and I were shocked hearing that. Now it had got more complicated than we had expected. We didn't even have the time to think of what to do now. We both took a deep breath and decided to face at whatever happens. A few minutes later, the door opened and there stood Meena. We thought that she has just planned it all at first, but the fear in her eyes was expressing something else. It was evident that she had just slipped about us before him and couldn't take it back. Right behind her was Samir. As soon as his face came to view, both Mom ad myself were completely shocked. He too had the same expression looking at us. It was Samir, the same guy we had met earlier at Goa around two years back with the other guys on our vacation trip. 

"Ohhh, it's you then. The world is so small" he said solid aloud coming near and hugging her.

Soman too followed them inside and everyone in the room were in complete shock. I could see a sigh of relief on mom's face as she hugged him back still in a bit confusion. Samir had been her favourite guy in our trip and she didn't like him getting bullied by the other guys. I was totally surprised to see him this way. He looked a lot grown compared to the time we saw him earlier. He surely had been working out a lot and looked like a real macho. The hug was lasting longer than I had expected and I made a sound as if clearing my throat, then they parted. Mom who was in a lot of tension was now blushing with her cheeks red as we all started at her. Samir sighed towards the watchman and he left taking Meena with him. As soon as the door closed, Samir said

"I should have guessed about you when Meena told be about a wierd Mom and son" he said taking his place on the bed.

"Wierd! I would say that. I prefer adventurous" Mom said confidently. 

"Yeah, yeah. But what is all this money thing?" He enquired.

"Just think we got into a lot of debts to be paid. My husband lost his job and ask the shares we had went down since months. We thought of every way to get money but in despair" Mom lied instantly. I was surprised how she managed to lie so easily and when did she even get the time to make up the story in her mind.

"Oh dear I'm sorry" he said hugging her in a consoling way.

"Maybe I could help you with some money" he said to pick some out of his pockets.

"No, don't bother" she said stopping him, still he kept some money on the table nearby and started to leave.

"I think I might help you in other way too only if you don't mind" he said and we looked surprised at him.

"I know a few contacts who would like to.... You know.... kind of.... like to spend time with you and in return they'll pay you well" he said stopping in between words hesitating.

We both stood in silence as he said that and left his card in the table beside the money. As he was leaving Mom went to him and kissed him in the lips as a gratitude is him feeling so careful about us and he took his chance to run his hands over her boobs for a moment. A while later they parted and with that Samir left. Meena came after sometime and she looked a bit afraid

"I'm sorry madam. I didn't mean to do any harm. I just said about what I knew in between some talk and this happened" she looked so afraid that she was ready to burst in tears right there.

"Don't be sorry. Luckily nothing had happened, but you deserve some punishment for the mistake you have done" Mom said she went close to Meena and whispered something in her ear.

Then she came near me and said " She's all yours for now" her voice was just low enough for me to hear and I was surprised. With that Mom left us alone and I was worried where she went.

As my mind was racing about thoughts of where Mom was going, Meena came and stood near me. She sat wearing a yellow chudidar. She stood silent for a while and took off her top revealing her slender figure. Her white complex looked stunning when her medium sized boobs hidden in a white bra. Then she released the knot of get pants and they fell bunched at her feet. As she stepped out of them and stood there in just bra and panties, I felt my cock getting harder in my pants. Then she knelt on her knees in front of me and started to unbuckle my pants. Her small hand soon was wearing around my cock and feeling it's length while she cupped my balls in the other hand caressing them.

It was like a dream for me being felt up there by such a young married petite woman. Soon she bent down to lick the head of my cock and the wetness of her tongue made my cock stand erect proudly. Then I bent down to unclasp her bra which fell resting on her shoulders.

"Let's do it on the bed" I said her and made her stand.

As she stood up, I looked at her petite boobs which were small even after giving birth to two babies. They were no where in comparison with my mom's huge boobs but they looked perfect in size. Her sleek and slender figure turned me on more that I immediately started feeling up her body running my hands all over her. She too must be getting turned on as she almost pulled me on the bed and I slid down her panties. Unlike Mom, her pubic hair was thin and light. She almost looked like a virgin and I don't think Samir bangs her often. As I took off her panties to their them aside, for once I took my time to get a good look at her slender naked figure. She was blushing with her cheeks red naheed on front of me. I wasted no time on got on top of her and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy when she tried to push me away with one hand and said

"Madam asked me just to blow you naked"

I understood what she meant but there is no way I'm going to stop. I gripped her both hands with mine and shoved my cock in her tight pussy. She moaned a big 'Ahhhh' as my cock entered her. Soon I could see her enjoying the thrusts of my cock in her pussy and she is not protesting. I then released her hands as she gripped my waist with her hands as I kept thrusting my cock deep in her pussy this was very different from fucking Mom and the very thought excited me more. Soon she was pulling me towards her and raised her ass in air letting my cock bury deep inside her.

I kept looking at her face all the while fucking her and her expressions were enough for me to cum. As I neared my orgasm, there was a loud moan from her and she was the one to cum first burying her nails into my waist pulling me harder. I continued fucking her pussy much faster as her pussy juices leaked out and she began to moan harder. I was about to cum when she said

"No, don't cum inside. Pull it out, pull it out" she kept screaming but it was already late by then and I filled her pussy with my cum.

I then rolled over spent on the bed and she ran to the bathroom to clean herself. When she came out and picked her dress and I towards her and said

"You are so beautiful" and winked at her. She just blushed and on her dress all the while with me watching her. 

"You didn't finish what my Mom asked you. I'll save it for later" I said. She said nothing and left silently looking at the mirror for one final time adjusting the dress.

Once she was out, I kept wondering where Mom might be. I got dressed and waited for Mom. It was so dark outside and I don't know when I slept on the bed. I went to check in time and was shocked it's one hour part midnight. Mom's mobile was on the table and I don't know where she is. I was getting worried and right then my phone rang. It was from some unknown number.

"Hey Ravi, it's me" it was mom on the other side.

"Mom where are you? I'm getting worried here"

"I am fine and you don't worry. I'll be back soon. You just go to sleep and don't call back." She didn't even wait for me to reply and cut down the call.

I couldn't sleep for another hour thinking of mom's whereabouts. Next thing I know was the alarm in mom's phone ringing at 6 in the morning. I looked around for Mom. Not finding her, I decided to call the number from the night. I was about to dial, when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and felt happy to see it was Mom. She was completely a mess. Her saree was not in proper position, her hair disheveled and she looked very tired. Once inside, she took off her saree and threw it aside. Then she unbuttoned her blouse which was torn and was not covering much of her. As she took off the blouse, suddenly a lot of cash dropped in bunches on the floor from her blouse. Another thing that got my eye was her bra was missing. Still very tried, she got rid of all her clothes and fell on the bed. I picked all the notes from the floor and it was definitely some good cash. I was desperate to hear what was Mom upto all night. I had some idea what went through the night, but I had to wait until I get the hear the real version from her.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Great going...
Like Reply
Nice update
Keep going
Like Reply
keep cominnnnnng
Like Reply
Update boss!!!!
Like Reply
Chapter:27 - Geting into real BUSINESS

It was almost five hours since Mom slept and the time is around 11am. Meena didn't come over to prepare breakfast today and I prepared a sandwich for myself. Mom was moving slightly and I waited for her to wake up. My eyes were on all the money that were placed on the table. Once Mom opened her eyes, she let out a big smile of satisfaction looking at me. She walked to the bathroom and I could see she was feeling sore from last night as she walked panting to the bathroom. She came out finishing her bath wrapped in a towel. As she was picking her clothes, she looked at my questioning face and said

"Can you wait until I have something to eat. I'll let you know the details after the breakfast. I am starting"

I just nodded in approval and as she got dressed, I prepared sandwich for her which she ate eagerly. After a while she sat on the bed and started her version.

"Where do I start?" She kept thinking.

"Right from where you left us alone Mom" I said.

Sailaja's narration starts:-

After Samir left,  leaving Ravi and Meena alone I straight away went to Soman's place. He was right there alone in his room. He looked like he still couldn't get out of shock as the fear in his face was quiet evident. I walked to him closing the door behind and sat on the bed beside him.

"Why are you so afraid? I know you didn't do anything to harm me" I could see the relief in his eyes as I said that.

"Samir is our old friend and I don't think he would bother you anymore" I continued saying and he looked normal after that.

I kept talking to him for a while so as to divert him from all the thoughts. Soon he felt relieved and asked me if I would have some tea to which I said yes. I took a quick look around the room which looked decent despite not having a woman around. As he finished making tea and handing me over, I could see his eyes struck at my chest level but he never made a eye contact all the while. 

"It's so hot in here" I said and dropped my pallu on the lap exposing my boobs covered in blouse.

He just looked at me and went to the kitchen platform. Underneath the platform there was a hidden draw from which he pulled out some cash and placed it on the table nearby. My mouth dropped open looking at all the money. He didn't utter a word and stood right before me. I looked at his eyes seductively and started to unhook the blouse and soon as all the hooks were undone, my boobs popped out of the blouse. He placed his hands on them and fondled them squeezing them hard pinching my nipples. Then he hungrily sucked my boobs and with his hands tried to take  off my blouse. He struggled to pull out the blouse and in the process, it tore away and he threw the torn blouse aside. I fell on my back and he mounted on top of me. He squatted with his legs on either side of me and played with my bare tits for a while. He then slid down his pants and started to raise my saree to my hips.

"Let me help you" I said and standing up undressed immediately to stand naked before him.

As he kept undressing himself, I turned around and bent on the bed exposing my holes and raised my ass swaying it in air. He grabbed me by hips and positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy and in one go shoved his fat dick in my pussy. 

"Ahhhh... Fuck" I moaned hard as he pushed his cock deep in my pussy.

"Feel it madam. Feel my cock deep in my pussy" he started to shout as he kept fucking me harder.

"Don't call me madam" I said "call me a whore and just treat me like one" moaning in between.

As soon as he said that, I could feel his cock twitching inside my pussy. He grabbed my hair from behind and pulled it fucking me as if riding a horse. I am surprised, despite being a old man he kept fucking me like a young stud.

"Come on my whore. Take my cock inside" saying that he slapped on my ass while still holding me hair pulling me towards him.

"Ahhhh... Yessss" I squealed as he started to slap my ass cheeks until they were red.

Then in one go he let his cock out and I felt my open pussy craving for his cock back again inside. He then turned me around and pushed me on the bed. As I spread my legs for his cock, he kept his cock at my face and said

"Suck it bitch. You are my whore now. You do as I say"

I obeyed and started licking his cock and tasted my own juices on his cock. Then he held me by head and pushed his cock deep inside my mouth. I felt my mouth stretching as his fat dick disappeared into my mouth. He soon began to mouth fuck me and my jaws were aching. His cock was completely in my mouth and as I pulled it out to take some breath, he was disappointed and slapped on my boobs hard. I looked at him with watery eyes but the smile on my lips let him know that his much I enjoyed being used like a whore by him.

"I know you love being used by low class guys like me whore" he said pushing me on bed and mounting on top of me.

As I spread my legs wide for him, in one go he pushed his cock deep in me. I kept moaning louder as he started to bite my tits while fucking me harder. Soon I came with a big moan and while later he too came and filled my pussy with his thick semen. Feeling spent, he rolled beside me on bed and I held his limp cock in my hands. I rushed into the bathroom to clean myself and when I came back he was almost asleep. I sat beside him on bed and started to play with his cock but it was not getting hard. He knows that I was ready for another session and said

"Madam, I wanted to ask you something?" I had a questioning face.

"Do you really love to fuck guys like me or you just do it for money?" I just kept silent.

"I know madam, you are just wearing a mask as if you're doing it for money. Or else you would have took the money from me first and you also enjoy the sex much unlike any whores out there"

I just nodded in approval.  His cock was hard in my hands as I held stroking it and his hands were running on my bare back. I bent down and sucked his cock letting it slip deep inside my mouth.

"Ohhh yessss" he moaned as his cock hit my throat inside my warm mouth. I kept slurping his cock and licking his cock head in between and in no time he came in my mouth. I drank it all in one go and he looked surprised at me.

"Yes Soman, I love it. I love fucking guys like you and being used like a whore" I said after letting his limp cock out of my mouth.

"Then come with me and don't ask any questions" he said and started to put on his dress.

I too dressed myself and when I looked at the torn blouse, Soman smiled looking at me and said

"Do you think it is required madam. It is going to cover nothing anyways" he took off the blouse and stuffed it in his pockets as I wrapped the pallu around myself.

As the saree was a bit transparent, the curves of my boobs were showing clearly from it and I tried my best to look modest. Luckily for me Sonam didn't took me out walking, instead he called a known auto in his mobile and let me get in it. Maybe he was too afraid that he could get caught by someone from the apartment. He guided the auto towards the streets from the same route where I travelleded from airport. There was no light in the auto and whenever we crossed streetlights, the auto driver would look into the mirror to look at me. 

"Arey Soman bhaiya, you didn't tell me you got married again" he asked Soman.

"Shut up and just drive" Soman ordered to him.

The auto driver just put on the brakes and stopped too turn around in the middle of the street and said

"Bhaiyya, why are you so angry? I just didn't talk anything wrong...." He said looking at me and the saree in my hand got loose for a moment and in the meantime when I tried to grip it back, he got a glimpse on my bare boobs under the saree.

"Ohhh hoooo" he let out a wolf whistle looking straight at me.

I looked at Soman helplessly and he moved his face to my front obstructing the view from the driver's eyes. 

"What are you looking at? Just keep driving" Soman ordered. The driver was not in a position to listen to him at all.

"Ah bhai, masth maal pakda hain aapne" he said trying to get a peek at my boobs.

"Shut your mouth, she is not the type you are thinking of. Just start the auto" Soman tried to threaten him in despair.

"Bhaiyya, please let me atleast see those boobs. I promise that I won't do anything" he begged in return.

As Soman tried to convince him, I thought there is no use in arguing in this position beside the street as anyone could pop any moment. I released the pallu and my boobs were out in clear view inside the auto. The driver looked at them with his hungry eyes as nipples got erect from the cool breeze from outside. He moved his hands forward to grab them from the front seat as I slapped them away, but still he was lucky to get a good touch of my soft boobs. Even though I felt his hand for just a second on my bare boobs, the touch turned me on and I felt my pussy tingle. A smile of lust crossed my face unknown to me and Soman was worried looking at me.

"You got what you want. Now just start the auto and let's move" Soman said.

"Where are we going bhaiyya?" The driver asked again.

"Drive us to Gulzar" Soman said and as soon as the driver heard it, he stumbled to handle the auto for a while.

"What is Gulzar" I asked Soman in a low voice.

"You will know soon madam ji" he simply said.

The auto stopped after few minutes in the mid of a street. Most of the shops in the street were already closed and a few were about to close. As I got down, I looked at a poster right beside me that read "Unfaithful Wife-now showing" written in Hindi. There was an intimate photo on the poster and I assumed it was a theater. Once I got inside, Soman took two tickets for both of us and we had to climb some stairs to get in. It was indeed a small theatre that played adult softcore movies. I saw angrily at Soman for bringing me to such a place but he just kept pushing me inside. As we got inside, I can't see anything as it was dark and Soman led me to the top corner of the theater. Once we settled, I could see few seats filled around and all of those were only men. There played a softcore English movie with Hindi audio on the 35mm screen and the sound was not clearly audible. Around 10 mins after we came in, the torch guy came in and looked at all the faces. He pulled out a few guys who were young and might be under legal age and pushed them outside.

It was then the movie paused and another video played on the screen. It was a hardcore porn scene about a MILF with three other guys playing on the screen. I was shocked to see it. As the scene kept playing, two guys changed their places beside me and placed there hands on my thigh. Soon the woman in the movie was naked and was sucking the three guys before her. I was so much excited watching the action in the screen that I didn't notice that Soman hand pulled my pallu off right there and was sucking my tits pinching my nipples as I closed my eyes. The two guys to my other side unzipped their cocks and started jacking off right there beside me just when I was about to close my eyes. One of them took my hand and placed it on his cock. I could feel his hard dick throbbing in my hand as Soman played with my boobs. I could feel my pussy juices leaking down my thighs. This went on for a while and as I opened my eyes, the woman in the movie was getting fucked by all the three guys with a cock in her each hole. I started to jack the cock in my hand as Soman kept playing with my boobs biting them in between. I was moaning harder with pain as Soman kept biting my boobs and luckily no one could hear us as the fucking sounds in the movie were getting louder. I could feel the cock ready to cum in my hand and started to jack faster. That's when Soman pulled away my hand and made me stand up. He took me with my boobs out to the corner room where a short guy stood. He gave some money to the guy and we walked to a small booth to the corner. Soman stood out and once I got inside, he closed the door. I was alone in the booth for a while half naked and then the door opened. The guy who was sitting beside me came in and started to unzip his pants.

Soon he dropped his pants and made me bend forcefully turning me around. He then lifted my saree along with peticoat up letting his cock inside my pussy. He kept thrusting his cock faster as I felt his cock bury deep inside me. As he was nearing cumming, I moved away and he made me turn around to cum on my boobs. It was a quick round and I didn't even realise how it all happened. By the time, I came back to senses, he threw some money on my boobs and said

"Here's the tip. You are very tight unlike other whores".

As he left, I looked at the door to watch Soman collecting money from a new guy. Soon the guy entered inside and started to unzip his pants. He had a big fat dick, must be around 10 inch long. I was about to bend down in position, when he stopped me and said

"Not there whore, I hate sloppy fucking"

He then turned me around and directly held my head and pushed his cock right into my mouth. As his cock entered my mouth, I could feel my jaws stretch to the maximum. His dick was so hard and long that it was almost hitting my throat. He kept fucking my mouth as I gagged for breath but he didn't stop. I was moaning with pain as he kept stretching my mouth with his cock and circling his dick in my mouth. For a moment, I pulled his cock out for breath and he got angry. He then pulled my saree off to make me stand completely naked and made me kneel before him. This guy was surely surprising me. First he doesn't want to fuck me in the pussy and instead choose my mouth and he made me kneel naked to just jack off. He kept jacking his cock faster and started to moan loud. I realised he was about to cum and before I could say anything, he came right in my face covering it with his thick cum. It was a huge load and my face was completely covered in cum. His cum started to drip onto my boobs and with his hand, he rubbed it all over my face. Then he zipped up and the some money beside me as tip and he left. As he left, I heard some argument outside between Soman and some other guys. As I was about to peek outside, two guys barged in in their early twenties and closed the door behind.

"We already paid him four times the money and he is asking for more" they discussed between themselves as they entered in.

"Ravi, you have her first" one of the guys said to the other.

As soon as I heard him, I was excited to hear my son's name and he too was like the same age as my son. The very thought was enough for me that I went close to him and helped him unzipping his pants. As his pants were down to the floor, the other guy and to my back and lifted me up in air as the guy to my front lifted me with my hands wrapped around his neck for support. He positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy and I let myself down slowly as his cock slipped into my pussy. The guy to my back have me support from falling as the other guy slowly moved his cock inside me. I was getting fucked in air as I struggled to held tight crushing my boobs and the guy to my back for undressed and played with my boobs letting his hands slip between us. He then positioned his cock at my asshole and started pushing in slowly entering my ass. As the couch in my ass slipped inside, I was so turned on getting fucked by both the cocks while hanging in air. They both fucked me at once and I could feel their cocks separated by a thin membrane. They fucked me like that for a while and tired, he let me down and laid on the floor.

He had to lay diagonally on the floor as the booth was so small that it wouldn't fit. As he laid there, I got on top of his cock and started to hump on his cock faster and the other guy shoved his cock in my mouth. I kept jumping on his cock faster and soon he came and filled my pussy while the other guy seemed to be nowhere near to cumming. I got down and squatting, I took the couch in my mouth and licking it sensually looking into his eyes, I played with his balls. I then held it at my boobs and started giving him a boobjob. This must have turned him on as the hard cock kept throbbing between my soft boobs rubbing them. He came soon and the cum hit my neck and dripped onto my boobs until the navel portion. Then they got dressed and were leaving hurriedly when a mobile fell from their pocket. That's when I reminded of my son and took out the mobile to call him to say I'll be late. I know the action had just begun and the whole night is filled with a lot of fucking to go on. After they left, one after the other around 20 guys came in and I had been used like a cheap whore all night. Sonam was collecting money outside the door and letting the guys in. Around 2 in the night, the guys stopped coming and I put on the saree. We left the theatre and Soman called his friend for auto. I was feeling so tired that I slept in the auto while coming back. While the auto stopped at the apartment near Soman's room, I got up to witness the auto driver with his cock right at my face. He pushed his cock in my mouth and fucked my mouth until he came right at Soman's door. After the driver left, I went inside to put on the blouse and stuffed the tips in my blouse and came back to room.

Sailaja's narration ends.

As Mom finished explaining the events of the night, I saw her tiredness and said

"Why don't you have some more sheep Mom?"

"No Ravi, Soman must be coming now"

"But why now Mom?" I asked.

"I don't know. He said he'll be coming over"

As we kept talking the door bell rang and I opened it to see Soman. He seemed too confident now while coming in and sat on the bed liner a man of the house. I was a bit ashamed to face him after the events. After all he took my Mom to be used like a whore and I was a bit uncomfortable to digest it. I sat on the other bed and he started talking

"So Madam ji, how did you enjoy the day... I mean the night" he asked shamelessly looking at Mom.

I just lowered my head as if not paying attention to them.

"It was good" she just replied and continued after a moment "I am leaving in 2 days, so let's go to the THEATRE again"

I was shocked to hear it. After all the night, she was feeling sore and she wants to be there again. I hadn't expect that from Mom at all. Soman too looked stunning and he kept a bundle of money on the table.

"Here's the money you earned from yesterday madam. You don't seem to be in a condition to go tonight. So I'll take you to Ganj tomorrow" he said.

I intervened in between and said "Mom goes nowhere with you again" I tried to sound as harsh as I could.

"Okay then madam ji, let me know if you change your mind" and with that he left.

"What was all that about?" I asked Mom as soon as he left.

"It's just that I am returning home and want to spend some good time. Once I get back home, I can't to anything like this Ravi. I just want to have some fun with no restrictions or fear. Here, nobody can recognise me and I have nothing to worry about"

"I understand Mom, but I don't like you to go with Soman. If you are ok, I'll take you there this time" I stammered to say as I don't know how she is going to react.

"I love to go with you Ravi, but I don't think you'll be comfortable when your Mom is going to be a whore in front of you"

"Please Mom, I shall just pretend I am not there so all. How about this, I'll be your piml this time?" I almost begged.

"What, no way!"

"It's like we have not done this Mom. You remember what happened at the school!" I asked.

"Okay Ravi, tomorrow you'll take me to Ganj then" she finally agreed.

The day went by with Mom taking rest and at the night I slept beside Mom. I didn't make any move on her as I know she needs time to recover and prepared for the next day's action.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Wow. Superb!!! Now son will participate in mom prostitution!!
Like Reply