Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Das laid their thinking about Nazriya screwing a black man again and wondered how he would actually feel seeing his wife with a large black cock buried deep inside her pussy.

[Image: Nazriya-Nazim-Nude-sex-8.jpg]

[Image: Nazriya-fucking-black-cock-producer-on-c...ed-sex.jpg]

They had only flirted with the idea of turning on strange men but not actually following through with the whole idea and doubted if Nazriya would even be interested. Or would she?.

[Image: Nazriya_Nazim_PicsArt_12-20-05.40.54-01.jpg]

[Image: Nazriya_Nazim_PicsArt_12-20-11.33.07-01.jpg]

[Image: Nazriya_Nazim_PicsArt_12-20-11.56.11-01.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

The-end
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: DRdUfvYVQAMagOu.jpg]
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
hi bro welcome back plz continue your othr story of kajal
Like Reply
Bro write on Hina Khan affairs with Father in law
Like Reply
Bro please update mansion house story bro. It's my request. Please finish it before the others.
Like Reply
(22-12-2020, 11:04 PM)Succ Wrote: Bro please update mansion house story bro. It's my request. Please finish it before the others.
Brother....Pls update Divyanka Tripathi story
Like Reply
Krishnan Bro u have already given 2 updates of Shruti story but not a single update for Mansion House story... Plzz update Mansion House story next
Like Reply
(23-12-2020, 07:02 AM)Delhidevil2021 Wrote: Brother....Pls update Divyanka Tripathi story

Pls update divyanka story
Like Reply
Update bro anushka story plz
Like Reply
(21-12-2020, 09:03 AM)Krishan202 Wrote: [Image: DRdUfvYVQAMagOu.jpg]
Bro varsha bollama.gangbang
 Please
Like Reply
Bro u said u will be providing 2 updates in a week... But it has been 10 days since last update... Plz give an update soon... :-(
Like Reply
MHP-3

A cool autumn breeze blew yellow and red leaves through the air, rustling gently as they passed Krishan down the sidewalk. Krishan's shoulders tensed as he turned down his brother's street. A pit formed in his stomach as he imagined Karun's truck parked in the driveway. But it wasn't there.

Krishan walked up the drive, down the little path to the front door, and knocked.

"Krish!" Hansika squealed when she opened the door. "I'm so happy to see you. Come in." She wanted to play it cool with her brother-in-law, but that wasn't as easy as it sounded. A great big, bright smile wouldn't leave her face. She wiped her palms on her yoga pants to remove the sweat. "Want something to drink?"

[Image: 5wLY7GVVAdfXAJVWPpERMDvpmu-_is72lIFzJi5v...skY-BxbraT]
"Actually, I was thinking ..." Krishan stepped inside and she closed the door behind them. She watched him closely with expectant, blue eyes. "I want to ... um ..." He reached up and pushed back his messy, blond hair. "Do you want to go back to the mansion? We could spend some time there."

"What's wrong?" Her smile fell. "Karun won't be back anytime soon, I promise."

"It's not that." He didn't want to tell her the truth. That a ghost had asked him to have sex with her back at the House. Despite what they'd already done, he didn't think that would fly. "It's just, I think it'd be exciting to ... do stuff ... in my room."

"Are your parents home?"

"Yeah, but they'll never know. It's a big place." Again, he didn't add that a ghost would help keep their noises concealed from the rest of the house while they fucked like bunnies.

"You really want to do this?" Hansika raised an eyebrow, hoping he'd say no. She restlessly adjusted her blouse and looked down into his sweet eyes. She'd waited all weekend for this moment, of course she was going to do whatever he asked. But she had to try to keep him at her place. She wasn't a teenager anymore to be sneaking behind the backs of her boyfriend's parents. Good God, she now thought of Krishan as her boyfriend.

"Yes, please."

"Okay, sure. Not a problem. If it's what you really want." She grabbed her purse and car keys and shepherded him into the garage. "But don't expect me to do this all the time. It's a little crazy. Even for this ...." She kissed him on the cheek. "This thing we have, whatever it is."

[Image: 01rdOLik4TXdW3_A7oZLaveDvZq3DnqmD1z3g7fC...cgz7D_Cqq-]

About a half hour later, Hansika sat cross-legged on Krishan's bed making eyes at him. She really felt like an awkward teenage girlfriend at that moment, sending all the signals for him to make a move. She'd had many moments like this over at some boy's house years ago. Some of those moments, in fact, were with Karun in a different home. Her heart beat fast and her palms clammed up. Was she really so close to feeling that amazing cock again? Was it really as good as she remembered?

"And Cassini went right past Ceres here." Krishan stood by his space exploration poster and was pointing out the various probe courses. He never had girls in his room and it was fun to show off his interests.

"Uh huh." Hansika nodded her head and smiled.

"Of course, it was on its way to Saturn." He traced its voyage with his index finger.

"Of course." She was growing impatient. This boy liked to make her wait.

"Speaking of Saturn --"

"Krish?" Hansika gave him a mock grumpy look and put her fists on her hips as she gazed up at him from the bed. "Get over here."

"Oh, okay." Krishan hopped on the bed and let Hansika remove his shirt. "Sorry about that." She gave him little kisses on his meager chest. "It's just, I get excited about ... oh ..." He watched her head move lower and lower and he felt her tugging off his pants and underwear. "That feels ... really good." She swallowed his dickhead and quickly worked him deeper and deeper down her throat. Krishan praised God for the invention of yoga pants. The flare of her hip as she leaned over was perfect. Of course, it would be even better without the pants.

Hansika gagged a little and reached for Krishan's enormous balls. Her fingers curled around them. Such powerful, precious things. And she felt powerful holding them. Before all this insanity started, she never would have believed she could deep-throat a dick, especially one as monstrous as Krishan's. But the teenager had a way about him, and she wanted to do whatever she could to make him feel good.

A little while later, Krishan stripped his sister-in-law and placed her on her back on the bed. She spread her legs for him, showing off her gorgeous, blonde pussy. It was spectacular, but it wasn't what Krishan had in mind. "Put your legs together."
[Image: sDs4bqSXu3yurLD-oikgKPDVfZgbIa52DfkUi9l9...ckXvxsiX2g]

"But you won't be able to reach if I do that." She closed her legs and let him mount her with his knees on either side of her thighs. "Ooooohhhhhhh." She looked down past the rolling hills of her boobs and watched him stick it in her. "I was wrong ... ugh ... you can reach from there ... so deep." She had to stop thinking about what was possible with Karun in mind. Krishan had changed the paradigm. "Oh ... God ... it hits a spot ... like that ... oooohhhhhhhh." She was already cumming.

"I wanna try something new." Krishan then spread her legs and put his hands under her, cupping her butt cheeks.

"That ... wasn't new?" Hansika looked on in shock as he pulled her upright, and then carried her off the bed, still speared on his dick. She circled her arms behind his neck as he stood next to his bed, holding her up in the air. "How ... uuugggghhhhhh ..." She felt his hands clutching her butt as he pulled her up that long cock and back down. She was so open and exposed to him like that. "How are you ... lifting me? I'm so much ... bigger than you." She hated to admit it, but she did outweigh the teenager by a lot. Especially since her boobs had grown.
[Image: duYn6ndgUgtZkbeKu7jmgSJlSTRs5JEI7tQcCPIz...z_QVmAg92u]

"I've ... been ... working ... out." Krishan bounced her on his dick in the air and watched her eyes roll back in her head. It wasn't a believable answer, but Krishan didn't think she was listening to him anymore anyway.

Hansika's boobs shook and rocked back and forth. Her head rolled side to side. "Krishhhhhhhhhh." Her brother-in-law gave Hansika her first orgasm while being carried by a man. He was giving her so many firsts.

A couple hours later, Hansika rode Krishan backwards with her knees up and her feet planted on the bed. Each stroke was so ridiculously long. When she looked down between her sweaty, hanging boobs, she could see her belly bulging every time she hit bottom. She felt like a sex goddess. They were sex gods. 
[Image: 2SqC6p1ug6nYV_0KJeXYnrz_rWgu-VGQ0k51scHF...SehBTz8Xoz]

Krishan slapped her left butt cheek and listened to the little cry of pleasure Hansika made in response. He decided to try some of Nayanthara's dirty talk on Hansika. "Are you ... a slut, Hansi?" He slapped her again, and enjoyed the red handprint on her pale butt.
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
"Ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... I didn't think so ... until you ... showed me your cock, Krish." She moved her hands in the air, unsure where to put them. Eventually she gave up, and just held her hands out above her shoulders, her fingers making odd gestures, her ring bright and obvious on her left hand. "But now ... I'll be your slut, Krish. I'm a slut ... only ... uh ... uh ... uh ... for you."

"Really?" Krishan hadn't expected that answer. He looked at the frothy mess on his dick from their combined cum. He admired the wiggly way her hips moved and the way her thighs tensed with her effort. She was right. She was a slut. And she was his. He had her now in a way Karun never had. "What about Karun?"

Hansika looked over her shoulder at Krishan with an expression that contained either pain, or lust, or both. "I love Karun. But ... but ... but ... ooooohhhhhhhh." She shook and came on that magic dick again.

The thought that she was cumming on him while thinking about his stupid brother sent Krishan over the edge. "I'm cummmminnnngggg." He unloaded his balls in her tight pussy for the third and final time.

[Image: YcY7Pw7UUv_wkrjUhbQc6hmoCPLAuoKGwM-yOOTA...ppVLCAeFos]

A minute later, she shuddered, leaned forward, and kissed him on his sweaty thigh. "There is ... nothing else ... like that." She rolled off him, turned around, and they lay shoulder to shoulder panting. She turned her head to look at his youthful face. She was smiling like an idiot. Hansika gave up trying to play it cool. "When do you want to ... get together again?"

"Later this week?" Krishan sighed and gave her left boob a friendly little smack. "We don't want ... Karun to figure out what we're up to."

"Right." Hansika nodded and pulled herself off the bed. The thought of Karun catching them sobered her up a little. They both dressed, and Krishan led her back to the front door. She could hear Anushka working in the kitchen as they passed the main hall. Hansika didn't know what she'd do if her in-laws caught her. Say she was tutoring Krishan? But no one stopped her, and soon she was driving home with a great big, stupid grin on her face.

[Image: PigpAgJjRbhfqEEvJLGlHdMw_BmguG6qgC7M-6qa...kgtzrY638k]
~~

"Hansika , why isn't dinner ready?" Karun dropped his work jacket on the dining room table and looked around the dark kitchen. There was no reply so he walked around the house until he found his wife stepping out of the shower in the upstairs bathroom. "Hansika? Dinner?" He had to admit, even if she was on her way to being a fatty, she looked damn good at the moment.

"Oh, hello, Karun." Hansika smiled at him. In fact, she couldn't stop smiling. "I'm sorry, I'm running a little late. I'll throw something in the microwave." She snatched a towel and dried off.

[Image: i7xIX4tBdh6hGhnjTeRQhtYEqsD1rVthf9BUKi-v...LxErUJbTjK]

"Okay." Karun nodded. It was good to see how happy she was to see him, but something about that smile unsettled him. He looked around the bathroom and noticed her little circle of pills sitting under some makeup on the bathroom counter. "I've been meaning to ask you. Are you taking your pills? That case hasn't moved in a while."

"Well, aren't you observant." Her smile faded. "Um ... I switched to a different kind of pill, so I don't need those anymore." Panic set in. She had forgotten to take them. How could she forget something like that? She counted her cycle days in her head.

"Good. Because we're not starting a family until it's time."

"When will it be time?" Hansika finished counting. It might already be time.

"When we're ready." He reached a hand out to her and took her by the wrist. "Dinner can wait, I want to spend some time with my wife." Karun led her to their bed. While they fucked that night, her pussy felt extra wet and sloppy to him. He figured she was just happy to see him.

[Image: 5YE1SsPdbRsMoV6Oyw-ZncmzczVDiKXi856DBpHx...8Yqc5mDOwv]

~~

"What's wrong, pumpkin." Anushka found her daughter in the main living room. She was sitting on the sofa and trying to read, but it was clear she'd been crying.

"It's just ..." Shriya looked up at her mother with tears in her eyes. "Tharun and I broke up."

"Oh, sweetie." Anushka sat next to Shriya and patted her thigh.

Shriya put her head on Anushka's shoulder and then melted into a hug. Sometimes she just needed a little TLC from her sweet mother.

"Tell me about it." Anushka stroked her daughter's long hair with one hand and hugged her around the shoulders with her other.

"Things were going good." Shriya sniffled. "And then he started acting so crazy. And he said he saw Krish do something horrible. Which wasn't true. And I told him to shove it."

[Image: nXOWWMPsCPUd5MHfaNr77-FHy5_vvNjyEXEn2nv6...XqmxyttI1v]

Anushka's blood froze. "What ... um ... what did he say about Krish?" Her hand stopped in her daughter's hair.

"He said that he saw krish having sex in our house with a woman." Shriya wiped her tears on her mom's dress and nuzzled into her side.

"What woman exactly?" Had Tharun  somehow seen Krishan with Anushka. That would be a disaster of biblical proportions.

"I don't know. Does it matter? It isn't true. Krish's a virgin."
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
"Did the woman have a hijab?" She stroked Shriya's hair, slower this time. "You know, a head scarf?"

"I know what a hijab is, Mom. Ileana wears one." Shriya craned her neck and looked up at her mother. "Why do you ask? Do you think Tarun was telling the truth?"

"No, no." Anushka shook her head and caressed Shriya's smooth cheek. She looked into Shriya's eyes and did her best to lie. "Our Krishan would never do something like that. Tarun is a bad apple, Shriya. You deserve better."

"Thanks, Mom." Shriya snuggled into Anushka's side again and sighed. Her tears dried up. "There's plenty more fish in the sea. Right?"

"Right, pumpkin."

[Image: l-sj7EpuG_z1v_AoTyX1UwGF7_iHs3YfF3owO85E...D0evwZpIof]
~~

A clock struck eleven somewhere in the house. "Before I take care of this." Anushka squeezed Krishan's thick penis. She sat on the edge of the tub in Krishan's bathroom and looked up at her naked son. "I have a question." She didn't mean to, but her hands started moving along the shaft. She could feel his protruding veins under her fingertips. She wanted to keep his focus on the conversation, but it was just such a nice penis. So hard not to play with when it was right in front of her.

"What's up, Mom?" Krishan looked down at Anushka and reveled in the sight. She wore that powder blue corset and chemise for him. She looked lovely. The corset pressed her cleavage together and accentuated her curves.

[Image: elR6HawVyfAz1ESS6Uf2yBICRm7Iy9_0sm_Q_7ec...JuHMz6FsWx]

"Well ..." Anushka looked down at his thing, and then back up to his blue eyes. "Have you been having sex with other women? You promised me that you and Hansika wouldn't happen again, and I trust you. But other women?"

"Um ..." He didn't want to lie. "

"So, that's a yes?" Anushka wanted to take a firm stand with her eighteen-year-old son, but that was hard to do while she pleasured him with her hands. She should have had this conversation elsewhere. But it was a private conversation, and anywhere the two found privacy these days her hands found his monster.

"Sorry, Mom." Krishan nodded. He figured he wasn't going to get in too much trouble, the way Anushka stared at his dick.

"Well, I did say you could try out other women." Anushka sighed and her face inched toward the flared head as she worked him. "Was it a girl from school?"

"No."

"Was it a magic woman?" Anushka knew Shriya's ex-boyfriend had been telling the truth.

"Mrs. Ileana." Krishan put his hand on the back of Anushka's hair, but she resisted his gentle push toward his dick.

"How is that even possible?" Anushka licked some precum off him. "She's married. And ... and everything."

"My winning personality?" Krishan flexed his penis in her hands.

[Image: EnpQgH-5HEHgpBs4NVzzmsKjJZTKeMrgYdr4Th9L...9J0KFlbqIY]

"I'll get you some of those condoms we talked about." She breathed in deeply, his scent was so disarming. "Until then ..." She finally let the pressure from his hand guide her mouth onto his penis. She sucked eagerly. A little while later, she rose, lifted her chemise, dropped her panties, and put her hands on the edge of the sink. "Go ahead, Krish."

"Remember what you said about your butt?" Krishan got behind her.

"Yes, I remember." She grabbed a little bottle she'd brought with her into the bathroom and reached behind her to hand it to Krishan. "Use this oil."

"Why do you have lube, Mom?" Krishan squeezed some out and spread it all over his dick.

"Sometimes, my vagina doesn't respond to your father the way it used to." She felt him place his penis at her rear entrance. She was tense with expectation. "So, your father and I use that oil to ... ow ... ow, ow, ow." She had never felt so invaded and stretched. Her poor butthole strained as he sank into her. She willed herself to relax. "Is it all the way ... in?"

[Image: h-5T7LLf0p7KWoZykAfX_u_B_3sUCl4ekgJGm61d...ZLerrYThFm]

"Almost." Krishan basked in the glorious sight of his mom giving him her ass. She'd told Ganesh never in a million years, and yet she'd given it up to Krishan in a few days. The whole thing was spectacular. "There, it's in."

"Go ... ow ... ow ... slowly, pumpkin." Anushka's knuckles turned white on the edge of the sink. She looked up into the mirror and wondered at the sight of this hedonistic woman surrendering to her infidelity.

"Okay." Krishan accelerated gradually, until he was humping her with about half his normal ferocity. Her butt squeezed his dick perfectly. "How's ... uh ... uh ... that, Mom? Does it hurt?"

"No. It ... ugh ... ugh ... doesn't hurt." Anushka's own words surprised her. But she was correct. In fact, a completely new kind of pleasure had started emanating from her once tight butthole. "Oh, gosh. You're doing me ... doing my ... Oh, my ... It feels good, Really, really good." The Anushka in the mirror looked like a wild harlot, humping her rump back at her own skinny son. Her hair fell about her face and she grimaced as a powerful orgasm swept through her. She knew in the future she'd give him her backside anytime he asked.

[Image: f47yt7s6GYtxODuPW8d0vmLwvViDFNDETyCrX7s_...wY1PjqD-8v]

They humped like that for a good long while. Neither of them noticed Nayanthara open the bathroom door a crack and check in on them. The woman wore a long nightgown. She watched for a few minutes and then closed the door.
Like Reply
"Mom ... I'm going to cum ... in your butt." Krishan smashed into his mother with long powerful strokes.

"Yes ... yes ... please." Anushka heard his soft grunts and then felt the first splash of heat inside her. "Oooohhhhhh." She had her third anal orgasm as Krishan unloaded in her. It was pure magic.

[Image: V73w0I2gcF-tShhwVI2A_9NBZAb2F4PTSIw3fXfi...UD-WL1RYwG]

When he finished, Krishan pulled out of her with a plop. He watched the cum run from her asshole. "It's beautiful, Mom."

"Really?" Anushka stayed bent over for him, since he seemed to like what he was seeing. "I thought it might be ... gross or something."

"It's perfect." He gave her butt a light slap to let her know he was done.

"Thanks, sweetie." Anushka took off the lingerie, and they got in the shower and cleaned each other off. Then they both returned to their respective bedrooms.

~~

In Anushka's dream, she fed and fed Nayanthara. She prepped, cooked, and presented meal after meal. The pregnant woman sat at Anushka's dining table and ate but was always hungry for more. Nayanthara would finish a steak, or some blanched greens, dab her pink lips with a napkin, and say, "More, please."

Always more. The larder ran low on provisions. Soon, Anushka would need to go to the neighbors to see what they had to offer. Anushka's bustled dress rustled as she moved hurriedly around the kitchen. She could hear Nayanthara's belly grumble with hunger. Anushka needed to prepare more food. Soon, the whole kitchen shook with Nayanthara's hunger.

[Image: JJPyXQiWRNwZBbs0KT-yv2NWTYVulAoKKCKJB-vN...auqcqoUoqi]

"Wake up, Anushka." Nayanthara stood over the sleeping beauty in the master bedroom. She shook Anushka on the shoulder. "Hurry."

"What?" Anushka woke from the dream, shot up in bed, and looked around with wide eyes. The whole bedroom shook. She could hear the metallic rattling of the bedside lamp as a rumbling moved through the house. She saw Nayanthara and automatically pulled the sheet up over her exposed boobs.

"Your children are in danger." Nayanthara's pale face had none of its usual warmth. She looked frightened. "Your daughter caught the interest of Vijay when she allowed that boy inside her. Hurry." She offered her left hand to Anushka and the housewife took it.

"My husband?" Anushka looked over at Ganesh as he snored next to her, oblivious to the chaos in the house.

"Vijay has no interest in him." Nayanthara nodded earnestly even though it was not the full truth. "Come quickly."

"Right." Without thinking, Anushka rose from bed, clasped hands with Nayanthara, and rushed out into the hall. "What do we do?" She could feel the quaking vibrations travel through the hardwood floor with her bare toes.

[Image: 6NgqU_LsYJKy0AZhOOR5l1uyGLqOPGFluxmr_sSO...FRbIoP9OOm]

"Go to your daughter's room, Anushka." Nayanthara led her down the hall. "There is a sachet from the Ileanas by the door. Lock the door behind you and bar it with the sachet."

"What about Krish?" Anushka held her boobs with her free arm as they walked quickly.

"I will protect your son." Nayanthara waddled a bit with her pregnant belly, but she moved surprisingly fast.

"Really?" But Anushka knew it was true. They passed the railing to the grand stairway and a black shadow rose toward them from the floor below. Anushka couldn't spot the shadow's source, but the penumbra had a masculine aspect and a malevolent bearing.

"And she invites the vile seed into her very bed." A dark booming voice called up from below. It was Vijay. "Villainy."

Anushka didn't wait to see the shadow's source. She ran faster. Clad only in her panties, the house's midnight chill seemed to clutch at her bare skin.

"Do not deviate." Nayanthara gave Anushka's hand a squeeze and a little spark moved between them. The women parted outside Krishan's door. Nayanthara slipped into his bedroom, and Anushka lunged up the stairs to the east tower.

"I will drive these sins from you, woman." Vijay's voice followed Anushka.

Anushka opened Shriya's door, stepped through, and locked it behind her. She found the sachet and went to lift it, but it felt like a bowling ball. Heavy footfalls sounded on the stairs outside the door. Anushka bent her legs, strained herself, and dragged the sachet in front of the door. Painting with excursion and fear, she stood there for a moment as the heavy, lumbering gait grew louder and then stopped.

"King David had eight wives." Vijay hissed through the door's solid wood planks. Clearly, he was just on the other side of the door now. The house continued to shake. "And his son, Solomon, had 700 and 300 concubines. They were not men of God." A loud bang rattled the door.

"Oh, no." Anushka turned and ran to her daughter's bed. She dove under the blankets and hugged Shriya close. Another bang shook the door. The house's quake subsided. The presence outside the door grew quiet. Soon, all seemed normal.

"Mom?" Shriya opened her eyes in bewilderment at finding her naked mother under the covers with her. "What's going on?"

"It's okay, pumpkin." Anushka hugged her daughter against her breasts. "Go back to sleep. I'm just keeping an eye on you tonight." She trembled as her fear and adrenaline subsided.

"Okay." Shriya's mind was slow with sleep. It was weird having her mom in bed with her, but it was also cozy. She drifted back to sleep in Anushka's arms.

~~

The masonry around the fireplace in Krishan's room gave a loud crack as the mansion trembled. Krishan sat wide-eyed in bed. Relief washed over him when Nayanthara walked through his door and closed it behind her.

"Quick, into the fireplace passageway." She moved across the bedroom, her large belly swaying before her. She moved to the fireplace, flipped a switch, and the hearth swiveled open.

"What's going on?" Krishan wanted to ask about her pregnancy, but it clearly wasn't the time. He got out of bed and felt the cold floor with the bare soles of his feet as he raced toward Nayanthara.

"Vijay is cross with your sister." Nayanthara beckoned him, her freckled face half lit with silver moonlight. "But I do not anticipate a confrontation this time."

"Is Shriya okay?"

"Yes." Nayanthara nodded. "I sent your mother to watch over her. Along with one of the Ileana sachets."

"Good. Are we going to the basement again?" Krishan stepped into the black entryway and shivered at the cold. He was glad for his flannel pajamas. He hugged himself tight against the chill that emanated from those secret stairs.

"Not this time, dearie. But don't worry, you'll be safe." She did not follow him into the black. Instead she flipped a switch, and the hearth swiveled to shut him in.

"Nayan?" Krishan felt around the cold stone in the dark. "Nayanthara?" He raised his voice and banged on the wall, but got no answer. There was a faint light behind him. He turned and waited, trying to make out what the light was. After a time, he cautiously walked toward it, one hand on the wall for guidance. He felt each step for the stairs, but they never came. Instead, his toes touched something warm, and grainy. Krishan looked down in confusion. Sand? He looked up and the world was suddenly bathed in warm light.

Stretching out before him, a long sandy beach arched against some unknown coastline. Ahead of Krishan, a wooden bench sat in the sand. A flock of ducks waddled around the bench, quite out of place on the sunny beach. Even more out of place, a man in a tweed suit sat on the bench and tossed bread to the ducks. Krishan couldn't see the man's face. His hair was blond, longish, and combed in an old-fashioned sweep to the side.

"Excuse me?" Krishan walked over the uneven sand, wiggling his toes in the warmth. "Where am I?" Krishan stepped around the bench and looked down at the man.

"You are in the stairway, of course. It's your home." The man smiled up at Krishan with a kindly face. He had deep gray eyes and a noble, if somewhat faded, demeanor. "Which is also my house, not coincidentally."

"Who are you?" Krishan took in the man's finely crafted suit and the brown paper bag of bread crumbs the man held on his lap.

"I am a Day Star. Also called Son of the Morning." Day Star smiled helpfully. He tossed some more bread to the gathered ducks that waddle around. "Such lovely creatures. Do you know their mating habits?"

"No." Krishan shook his head. "I don't think you're supposed to feed them bread. It's bad for their stomachs or something."

"We've only just met and you're already giving me rules." Day Star's smile faded. "Humans." He shook his head. "But I suppose you're right." He folded up the bag and put it beside him on the bench. He then stretched his arms and stood. "Come, walk with me." Day Star had a slight frame and stood a few inches shorter than Krishan. He meandered down the beach.

"What's wrong with rules? Rules are good." Krishan jogged to catch up with him and fell a few feet to Day Star's right. "And I know the Latin for Day Star."

"Of course you do." Day Star nodded. "You're a smart boy. Now, why did you bring me all this way to your secret stairway?"

"I didn't bring you here." Krishan looked up as they passed under some coconut trees. Up ahead, there was a makeshift shelter made from broken fiberglass and wood.

"No?" Day Star shrugged. "Well, since we're here on this lovely beach, we might as well get to know each other."

"Will you answer my questions honestly?" Krishan regarded Day Star carefully. "You have a reputation for ... um ... prevarication."

"That's a very nice way to put it. Don't worry, I love questions, Krishan. And I respect those with the courage to ask them." He glanced at Krishan with an appraising look. "I was banished from my home for asking too many questions. I wouldn't want to be a hypocrite."

"I made the deal with you, didn't I?" Krishan eyed the shelter as they passed. There was a firepit outside half covered in sand. The place looked abandoned.

Day Star laughed, a bright clear sound. "Yes, indeed. Nayanthara is my friend and partner."

"And now you own my soul or something?" For the first time, Krishan felt some fear around this little man.

"No, no, no." Day Star shook his head. "Souls are beyond me. They're beyond Him, too, you know. He didn't create all this like he'd have you believe. He wandered into it. He's a sad little man sitting on a hill, yelling at humanity to love him. Vanity is His biggest flaw."

"Yours too, right?" Krishan stepped a little to his right and walked into the lapping waves. The cool water felt so good.

"Maybe." Day Star nodded. A sad smile flitted across Day Star's face. " I will surely die breaking a rule. But it will be well worth it. There are too many people telling us what to do, Krishan. It is up to us to decide what's right and make what we deserve."

"What do you get out of our deal?" Krishan looked out over the horizon and was surprised to see the reds and purples of a setting sun. It had been midday just minutes before.

"Did you not hear how I feel about His rules?" Day Star arched an eyebrow. "You know, He breaks his own rules all the time. Hypocrisy is easy from atop the hill." Day Star stopped their walk and looked at Krishan. "Our time is up. Nice talk. Thank you for the questions."

"Wait." Krishan stepped toward him. "I have more questions." But even as he said it, the beach faded and he found himself walking out of the fireplace in his room. He looked around, but he was alone. The menacing sounds of Vijay had turned to silence. Krishan checked his door, to make sure it was locked, and then climbed back into bed. He found that his pajama bottoms were wet around the cuffs, so he took them off and tossed them on the floor. He lay awake the rest of the night, thinking about his conversation with Day Star. 

~~

It was still dark outside when Anushka woke in Shriya's bed. She was under the covers, laying on her side, and felt the most wonderful feeling in her right breast. As she came to her senses, she realized that she was still holding her daughter tightly, and there was a faint smacking sound nearby. Was her ...? It couldn't be. Was her daughter sucking on her nipple?

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Shriya sighed. Her mother's milk was so sweet and warm, she gulped it down as she suckled from Anushka's right boob.

"Shriya?" Anushka cradled Shriya's head in her hands. She was holding her there and abetting this perverted act, but she couldn't let her go. "Not you, too. You have to stop, sweetie." She didn't want Shriya to stop. That would be a terrible loss.

Shriya took her mouth off the nipple and licked the underside of Anushka's boob. "It's just a dream, Mom. Don't worry about it. You don't have milk in real life anymore."

"This isn't a dream." Anushka reached for her other boob and squeezed her own nipple. Her fingers came away wet. "I do have milk. How is this possible?"

"It's magic," Shriya said dreamily. She lowered her mouth and went back to sucking her mom's tit. "Mmmmmmmmmm."

[Image: fDwHK8YukxJJgjQpbtjSzF58d9HSZEl0qOH7v0Da...N-S_6mpf4R]

"Oh, pumpkin." Anushka cradled Shriya against her and cooed. Feeding her eighteen-year-old daughter that way was another step in her journey with perfidy, but it felt so right. They cuddled under the covers and Shriya rhythmically sucked. Eventually, the girl's hand meandered across the gentle curve of her mom's belly. "Britt, what are you doing?"

"Mph mmm mph mph." Shriya's words were unintelligent.

"No. You can't." Anushka felt Shriya's fingers slide under Anushka's panties and move past her triangle of hair. "You really can't do ... oooooohhhhhhhh." A new pleasure surged through Anushka as Shriya's finger slipped inside her wet vagina. "Sweetie ... nnnnooooooooooo ..." But Anushka hunched her hips back and forth as the finger worked her.

Shriya spit the nipple out of her mouth, but kept fingering her mother. "This feels real. This isn't a dream, is it?" She wanted to stop, but she couldn't find the will. "Are we ...?" She felt her mom trembling. "Are you going to ...? Then she felt Anushka convulse and squeal and Anushka's vagina contracted around her finger. She had just given her mom an orgasm. Shriya's own pussy was incredibly wet. This was so much hotter than anything she'd done with Tarun. Her mother was so soft, warm, and pliable. She tried to regain her composure. "I'm sorry, Mom." It was an awkward thing to say with one's finger in another's pussy. "I thought this was a dream, and ..." She felt Anushka's delicate hand move inside her pajama bottoms and under Shriya's panties. "Ooohhh, Mom." Shriya shivered as two of Anushka's fingers massaged Shriya's clit in little circles.

[Image: bzM-1yBEZj0Om_Mz-UKpgIGz8zw2sx9UkR6dAvka..._M7683AP7G]

"Drink some more, sweetie." With one hand she pressed Shriya's mouth back to her breast, with her other, she stimulated her daughter's clitoris. "Just a little more, and then we'll stop."

"Mmmmpphhhh." Shriya gulped down more milk, and her hand went back to work on her mom's pussy. She inserted another finger. And then another. She plunged them in and out while Anushka rubbed Shriya's pussy. "Oppphhhhh Mmmmoooommmppphhh." Shriya groaned around the nipple in her mouth. Her nerve endings sparked with the first orgasm given to her by someone else. Improbably, her own mother.
Like Reply
The women fingered each other for over an hour, before they removed their hands from each other's pussies and snuggled in closer together. Shriya went to sleep with her mouth clamped on Anushka's breast, just as she had some eighteen years before. Anushka cooed and shushed her to sleep, cradling her in her arms. She was right back where she started with her daughter. She knew this would have to be one-time thing, but she loved that moment with all her heart.

~~

Anushka woke just before dawn and snuck out of Shriya's bed as her daughter dreamed away. She tip-toed through the cold room and bent down to move the sachet. It was hard work getting it out of the way, but she managed. She checked outside the door for any looming shadows. The stairs were empty. Quiet pervaded the house.

Naked, but for her panties, she walked the long walk of shame down the hall back to her bedroom. She had somehow corrupted both her twins. At least with Shriya, it wasn't too late to turn back. With Krishan, there was nothing she could do.

The sheets were cold on her side of the bed as she slipped in. She rested her hand over her eyes and could faintly smell her daughter's sex. Anushka moved her hand below the blanket. She was too tired to get up and wash her hands. Ganesh snored next to her, and Anushka closed her eyes. Maybe she would find a way to rein in the relationships that were careening all about her life. Maybe.

[Image: 6udctfKZgZ4EekGyuZ7jP9GRWf9epXPqPNG5qtRG...xiEurpBbeM]
To be continued……
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
#Hina Khan

He'll be here soon. And then he's closer than I thought. I hear his cellphone ring outside in the hall and I pull on my camisole and panties and crawl under the covers.

[Image: hina-khan-tiktok-videos759.jpg]

It is only a few moments before he enters the room. My chest thumps with remembrance of our last interlude, knowing that in moments we will be touching again. He can't see much of me... which keeps me settled... but he is looking. I am glad to see him. I'm excited by his presence- the power he exudes. For the past half hour, from the moment I stepped into the hotel room, I have been twitching in pure anticipation. My mind races as he empties his pockets and removes his watch and wedding ring. How will today's episode differ from the last? How will it be the same?

A blush invades my cheeks as he removes his shirt, then his pants follow. A rush makes me hot and cold at the same time as he lowers himself to my blanket-encased body. I can't imagine if I were in love with this man, how entirely the sex would swallow me up... consume me. He kisses me and chuckles as he removes the blanket. He finds my modesty funny since it was only a few days ago that we made fevered love in this same bed. Then he looks at me. Like an infant I reach up and touch his chest, exploring the broad surface, his skin warm beneath my fingertips. A breath escapes my lips as his weight dominates my body.

[Image: 71e048a463c29f3d3cf2a22e8a962b62.jpg]

Our lips find each other's. I have wanted him for days and now we have each other. My legs spread and lift to wrap around him. From toe to nose, we are touching and his tongue is in my mouth. He's an expert in every way. Just this contact, the melding of our bodies makes me wet with desire. My lips vibrate with soft moans. I can't help it... I'm already white-hot. In his arms I feel beautiful and wanted. He thinks I'm beautiful. He wants me. That idea makes me whimper.

I'm putty in his fingers. He could do anything and everything he wants to me, but he takes his time with my body. His fingers trace my breasts through my camisole. My nipples ache in his fingertips and goosebumps blanket my body. He bends over me, licking and sucking my throat. He laps at my pulse as it gets faster.

My clit swells as his hands press up and down my body. He's driving me crazy... he has to know how crazy he's making me. The only senseless thought my brain can think is the single word 'Fuck...' but I'm so hot, I can't even say it. My swollen mouth just moves around the soundless word, my teeth digging into my bottom lip. Helplessly, I clutch him. I need this so bad. I need him so bad. He's the only man that makes me feel this way. He's the only man that has ever possessed me so wholly.

[Image: hina%2Bkhan%2Bintimate%2Bbedroom%2Bscene...2%2529.jpg]

My fingers tremble at his neck but he lifts away, his hands at my sides. 'Don't let me go', my brain wants my mouth to say. But I know he won't... and this keeps me silent. I'm drunk off of the pure lust coursing through my veins. My eyelids float open and I smile at him. He rears up and adjusts himself and in some way undetectable to me, removes his underwear. His hands press at the brim of my camisole and he slides it over my searing flesh. Lifting my upper body a bit, I pull it over my head and throw it aside. He just looks at me... as if I'm a treasure. My eyes drift closed as his hands seize my breasts.

[Image: PicsArt_05-03-07.09.33.jpg]

Slowly he massages until I'm no longer a woman but a whore for him. My back is arched. My mouth is open and rough groans issue from my throat. My generous breasts become firm tits. My soft pussy is now a wet cunt in my panties. My round hips buckle, the valley between my legs widens as my shapely legs spread apart on the bed.

Then he stops and I pant with excitement as his large hands press down my belly to my dripping sex. He touches me through my underwear and my love juices soak into the lace. Reflexively, I reach down and gently stroke his cock. His steady hand falters as his cock jumps happily in my fingers. As if to distract me, he presses two of his large fingers on either side of my clit, massaging in long, even strokes. I suck in a sharp breath as pure lightning rips me in two. His touch has sent me over the edge and yet I know it's only the beginning. My hands drop at my hips and I grab on to the coverlet for dear life. 'Again! Again!' my exilarated body beckons. 'God! Again!' I forget to breathe but soon catch up to myself... only to have myself thrust back into ecstasy once more.

[Image: Hina-Khan-01.jpg]

His hands steadily work me and my mouth dries out as air rushes in and out of my lungs. Finally he pushes my lace panties aside and presses a finger into me. My whole body trembles and I moan as my muscles massage his thick digit. With a satisfied grunt and a chuckle, he inserts another finger to join the first. Thick liquid seeps around them both as I come again and again. Just as I'm close to cumming again, he withdraws his fingers and slips them into my gaping mouth. Though he means me to suck my own cum from his hand, he holds my mouth open and gently rubs my tongue, letting the juices drip into my mouth. Finally he lets me close my mouth and suck. He seems to enjoy the gentle tug of my lips as my head bobs slightly. I smile around his hand, licking my lips around his fingers. He knows the smile is a promise of what's to come later.

But until then he removes his hand from my mouth and runs it down between my tits and over my stomach to rest above my recently-shaved pussy, commanding every muscle in my body to become tight with anticipation again. I moan happily and reach up to stroke his chest and his stomach until my finger rest on his throbbing shaft. My mouth waters as I wonder when he'll let me suck the cum from him... when I can feel the tight head of his prick in the back of my throat. But the next move is all his.

[Image: 4-83.jpg]

Again his movements are torturous and expertly executed. He lines himself up with me and enters slowly... just to make me squirm. He could give it to me rough and swift but he's easing into it. My hips buck, beckoning him with each insistent jerk to give it to me faster and harder. But it seems he wants to feel every sensation. It could be possible he has been thinking about this all week since the last time we made love... while sitting at work in his cubicle. How often has his cock hardened at the thought of pressing into the tight passage of my womanhood?

I try to remain calm as he finishes his first slow entry. He utters a string of curses under his breath. I've been flexing my muscles for days, waiting to suck his rigid dick in completely. I want him to feel the flames of hell behind the sin... to feel my desire massaging him from every angle of his cock. It seems to be working. But my concentration wavers as my clit begins to throb, my pussy squeezing him tight. I can't help but moan loud at our oneness. It's all-encompassing to have his raw power pulsating in me. My nearly ripe orgasm lingers and I spread my legs wider to accept every inch of him.

[imghttps://image.celebrityleakednudes.com/thumbs/Hina-Khan-celebrities-naked-2.jpg[/img]

Suddenly his breath quickens and he lifts my legs, tucks my knees under his arms and withdraws, sliding only the head of his magnificent member in and out. His power over me is unbelievable. In moments, I erupt, my back arches again and I cry out in rapturous bliss. Juices drip out of my slit onto the bed.

"You're so wet," he whispers. I giggle between deep breaths as I relax a little bit. But he won't let me rest. He wants more. Just to tease, he nudges my sensitive nub and my eyes shut again and I smile with a blush.

"I hope your cock knows how to swim." I smirk and giggle a little but he doesn't respond with words. Instead he drives himself fully into me and holds there. It's too fucking good to be holy. I bite my bottom lip, suppressing a choke of surprise. I'm caught up in delirium as he starts to pump me full of his shaft. He gathers me up as our hips meet again and again. My legs wrap around him as his mouth rests at my collarbone. My head is thrown back as he uses me... loves me... with each thrust making me feel more and more like a woman. My fingers tangle in his dark brown hair. He's groaning as if in torment... his arms holding me tight like a straight-jacket... inhaling me like... I'm a drug. And neither of us can get enough.

[Image: Hina-khan-porn-photos-actressnudephotos....porn-4.jpg]

A thousand deities' names pass between my lips as I peak again and again. With each thrust my sheath clamps down on him. Going a million miles an hour, swimming in an ocean of pure lust, he keeps making me cum. Finally his groans grow louder and his thrusts speed up. I can feel his cock stiffening... readying for the end. Quietly I beg him for it. He may not even hear me but he grants my wanton wish. His rod spasms over and over, unloading his thick fluid into my hungry pussy.

I hold him close, both of us shaking. For a few moments, we simply kiss... unmoving in the dizzy aftermath. Slowly he pulls out of my quivering depths. Streams of hot liquid drip from me, the warmth sliding all the way down to the bed. I revel in feeling so full. He flatters me with his sounds of relaxation. At one time I thought I couldn't please a man... that I didn't have a nice enough body. But he has taken and given so much, that I can't believe that anymore. He whispers in my ears softly... things that make me chuckle... things that make me hug him tight. Besides giving me insurmountable pleasure, he's a sweet person with a good heart. As I doze in and out of sleep, his weight distributed over me like a heavy security blanket, he kisses my neck. It's a wonder that he enjoys me so much. It never ceases to amaze me... that any man should enjoy me so much.

[Image: hinakhan.jpg]

I hum softly at his gentle motions until he begins pressing his lips all over my neck and breasts. Then he begins to nibble and I can't prevent the soft moans vibrating from deep in my chest. It's impossible that he wants more. Isn't it? I rub his shoulders and comb my fingers through his hair and he sits up to take a breath.

Like Reply
The evidence that he wants me again is slowly rising up from its resting state. I shake my head and smile at him. 'Insatiable', I think to myself, reaching down to stroke him. He seems thrilled by my movement and lies down on his back beside me. Finally my favorite time has come. I lift myself from the bed. The coverlet is disturbed and drenched; the pillows are scattered; the mint-freshened air is full of the smell of satisfaction and urgency. I nudge apart his thighs playfully and kneel in between them. My whole body is shaking, my muscles made of molten lava. I try to regain my concentration and it helps that I'm still fascinated by the newness of his tool.

It's not quite fully erect, but then again it's only been about ten minutes, fifteen at the most. I am still surprised he wants me again, as I'm not used to having sex more than once in a day. But what does it matter what I'm used to? Having sex with him isn't about the old... it's about the new.

I close my hand around him and begin to tug gently. He seems pleasantly aroused. I know he must be feeling sensitive, so I want to ease him into it. I give him a few especially full, long... slow pumps and then settle my mouth on the tip of him. I press my tongue to him all over, waiting for him to groan... waiting for him to want more. Then he gives me the signal I smile as I begin suck on him selfishly. My ego tells me that if there is one thing I do well, it is this. He is not a verbal man, but somehow the way I suck him elicits some words from him, though I can't understand them. Eagerly, I swirl my tongue around the tip and then slide him all the way into my mouth.

[Image: PicsArt_07-26-11.49.11.md.jpg]

"Mmmmmmm." I've wanted this for days, but I don't bother telling him. I think he knows. My black, wavy hair is wild, so I reach back and let it free of the claw-clip there. I throw it into the floor somewhere. A cascade of raven hair caresses his thighs, curtaining my face. Meanwhile his cock has not left my mouth and I go back to the task at hand. I lick and suck greedily at his smooth dick. I take it all the way in and moan as he flexes it in my mouth. His hand goes to the back of my head, making it easier for me to take all of him. I could go for hours, feeding on his exquisite muscle.

Again he is making me hot and my free hand wanders to my soaked pussy, the other holding his shaft so I can lick it all over. In moments I'm moaning and breathing steam on his adamant cock. I tease with my tongue, licking from the tip to lick all over the tight sack beneath. He'll like this, I think to myself alternately sucking on each of his testicles, making wet sucking noises on them.

And he does.

"Come in my mouth," I groan out, my fingers making me contract in sweet orgasm several times over as I feel him coming closer. I suck him into my throat and massage the full length of his shaft with my tongue, kneading his balls vigorously with my hand. His balls get tight as his excitement grows. Mine doubles and then triples. Suddenly he grabs my head and shoves his cock all the way into my neck. He squirts a fresh load of seed into my mouth as I come one last time. I relish the taste, licking my lips before I collapse beside him.

[Image: PicsArt_07-26-11.57.26.jpg]

We smile at each other clumsily as if to confirm how crazy our chemistry is. We close our eyes knowing that we shouldn't be together but there's warmth somehow in the fact that we're so magnetically drawn to each other. Almost immediately, I fall asleep and find comfort when he reaches out for me. So wrong... but so right.

[Image: IMG_20201201_132147.md.jpg]

THE-END
Like Reply
Write a story on himaja reddy
Like Reply
Android

First Test...

Prototype 001's visual augmentations snapped on, allowing him to see the area he had been brought to the day prior.

He was an android. He knew that much of his existence.

He was created through the planning and manufacturing of three women; Shruti Haasan, the advertising manager of a prominent android manufacturing corporation who initiated the idea and therefore managed to stay as a part of the secret project, Kajal Aggarwal, the current CEO of the corporation who greenlit the project, and Rakul Preet Singh, the lead engineer who was pulled from the new line of androids to work on this project.

[Image: LJwrawzKLGRcFQ_oBRbSD5zwULdzQhINsybI2VNf...saxx4utAdv][Image: NbE93htVaRYqkHaIXDhHr2Xi3EKZzWoUSBznR3UW...TJhDgsrzK9][Image: 34XNPHIg2A_Lbj6DksFC2Tu_zPjx2XLbOCQe8r5f...9LfrXt0m01]

001, though he had been programmed to go by the label Zero by his creator, scanned the small room to see three women speaking with one another as they stared back at him. Suddenly his audio augments kicked on, allowing him to hear the three women.

"I don't want you to get your hopes up just yet," a  woman with long straight dark hair and a fair complexion stated. That was Rakul. Zero knew her from the first moment that he had been brought into consciousness. She had created him and due to that, she was the first human that he had ever seen or heard speak. She was kind but professional and he found his free opinion-creating functions quite enjoyed her company. "Everything works physically from the small stimuli tests that I've run but he hasn't had his full free will function switched on yet, so I'm not sure what might happen."

[Image: WkPiKVPV-p1ArKz_15jzivvMNpstwF_jOYpYhcpn...BKx8ZBJ879]

"He looks amazing," a woman with fair skin and blonde hair chimed in. She leaned in close enough for Zero to receive her scent through his smell sensors placed within his nostrils. She was wearing a sweet smelling perfume that created a strange surge through the core of his body. "And you say that everything works?"

"Yes, Shruti," Rakul answered with a soft chuckle.

[Image: CNgDsJYNZfqqO6RQkVghzVCh9eBzLm9V6uJ3RI1N...64bMk6BPSE]

So the blonde woman was Shruti? She was the one responsible for the creation in the first place. Zero appreciated her for obvious reasons.

"So, when can we get the test started," the third woman asked. Zero shifted his eyes to take her visuals in. She appeared to be slightly sexy than the other two women but just as beautiful. Her eyes were sharper as if taking everything in and analyzing similar to what an android would do, but she was no android. Her long light  hair was tied back in a long braid and her ample bosom showed a generous amount of cleavage as she placed her hands on her lap and bent down to look at his penis. "I want to see this thing in action." She must be the CEO, Kajal.

"I've finished preparations with the female android. It was actually quite easy creating her sensual nerve settings for sex organs as opposed to Zero here. We have plenty of women on earth for testing but of course, creating a man was quite a challenge considering that none are still alive to test."

[Image: CCKg8MP7iEOQuPl3TXGXU5gfUyNjxfdEqrwrmg2F...W41RqSlBiy]

Rakul finished her statement with a laugh, but seeing no positive reaction from the two other women, she cleared her throat and nodded to a door that led to another side of a large window that separated the two rooms. The three women closed the door behind them and Zero felt an intrusion in his mind.

Rakul had plugged into her tablet once again and he could feel aspects of his thoughts shift about as the three women stared at him through the glass.

Zero blinked a few times as his synthetic brain registered what Rakul had just done. She had given him free will. He wasn't compelled to stand in place. He wasn't compelled to do anything. He looked around the room and found a small bed neatly made with sheets pushed against the wall to his right.

He didn't know what was going on. He hadn't received any commands or prompts for this. Rakul had just moved him to this room and turned him on. She had always prompted him before. What kind of test was this?

"We're sending another android in to meet with you," Rakul's voice called from a speaker hanging from the side of the large window. "We want you to be very nice to her."

That wasn't as exact of a command as he was used to but at least it was something. He had to be nice to the android that entered the room. He could do that. He was programmed with a self-expanding AI that could learn and grow emotionally as close to a normal human as possible and therefore being polite wouldn't be an issue.

A few moments later a petite female android stepped through a different door and smiled at him from across the room. She wore a tight-fitting black silk nighty short enough to show off her long legs.

[Image: pObvzr9nisKeaOOSVmFgNGyuOZ8XiIZPpdOD6TZ6...SiNFDE7oLk]

"I am an android created by Rakul as well," she said in a high pitched voice. "I was created with sexual functions to perfectly sync up with your own sexual functions."

"What do I identify you as," Zero asked.

The female android's face twisted into an expression of confusion. She probably hadn't had the chance to question something as little as labels. She looked over her shoulder to the three women on the other side of the glass, who looked almost as confused.

"To be honest," Rakul sent into the room through overhead speakers. "We've been so focused on the creation process that we haven't agreed on a name for you yet."

"I've labeled 001 as Zero," Rakul explained to the two other women by her side. "Maybe for simplicity sake we should call her Amy?"

"Agreed," Shruti stated cheerfully.

"Ok, then," Rakul announced. "There you have it. Zero and Amy."

"It's nice to meet you Amy," Zero started with a smile.

Amy stepped across the floor to stand in front of him and looked up into his eyes allowing him to study her light purple irises that flashed with an inner scanner as she smiled up at him.

"Amy," Rakul began. "Bring Zero to the bed, please."

Amy's hand grasped Zero's and guided him to the small bed. She stopped when there and turned to face him once more.

"Now initiate seduction," Rakul called from the speaker again.

Zero felt Amy's hand slide down his stomach as she stood up on her toes and pressed her soft lips to his. The soft tips of her fingers slid down the length of his shaft, causing his penis to begin to swell into an erection.

[Image: Iub2KH3_z_WOKbqODBy_e7rB4FTL92GkMsrcxXzy...DnaLYHEQ92]

"Is it supposed to be that big," he heard Shruti asked breathlessly.

"I engineered his penis to be larger than that of what the average male's penis was but not so large that it will cause serious injury," Rakul's voice answered back. "Remember, you told me to make him impressive."

Amy looked back up from his erection with wide eyes. She gripped his shaft with her hand and seemed surprised that her fingers couldn't touch. He gave her a kind smile in an attempt to not override her emotional patterns into a sense of shock and slid one of his hands down the side of her arm for comfort.

[Image: ccsrI4kk5FiySqv6zNd7YzQRExoCp_kXEgmyedC0...I_CS82dS4X]

"Amy," Rakul called from the speaker. "Initiate foreplay."

"Do you not have your free will functions on," Zero asked as he stared down at the woman.

"I do not need them for this test," was her response just before she sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled him closer to her.

She slid her tongue up from the base of his cock to the tip as she released her grip. He watched as the female android amy took the end of his shaft into her mouth and slid her head forward. The physical sensations were greater than he had felt in the programming tests. He had felt the firing neurons in his synthetic brain before but only from something Rakul had initiated in the program on her tablet. This was the first sexually physical touch he had ever felt.

And it felt amazing!

[Image: pikjokesolome-shlqh-ac2092.gif]

Zero reached down and lightly placed his hands on the back of Amy's head to feel the rhythm of her motions. She worked her head back and forth at a faster pace and he could hear the slaps of her lips snap together every time she pulled her head completely back.

"Amy," Rakul called from the speaker. "Initiate missionary."
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply