Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Naziriya birthday today .......any naziriya special story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hello as you guys wait for tammana birth day please give your opinion on these fakes
Like Reply
Name the actress

1)

[Image: Tamanna-FMjpg.jpg]
Like Reply
2)

[Image: Sam-FM1.jpg]
Like Reply
3)

[Image: raku-FM1.jpg]
Like Reply
Please give your opinion the fakes i have created
Like Reply
anything on tammu spl today ?
pls make like she takes on her young bor and has enjoyment while at the cost of her love hole expansion
Like Reply
Tamanna was 30 year old. She loved all kinds of sex with both men and women, so when her boyfriend Tony suggested a gangbang she was more than willing to take him up on the offer. The thought of having several men touching and fucking her at once was a real turn on. she was always dreaming about. he said " this time my gift for your birthday is Gangbang".

She agreed to meet Tony at his flat on her Birthday. Before she made her way out she drank several shots of tequila to take the edge off. The tequila did it's job and as she rang on his doorbell, she was a little drunk but very horny. She wondered how many of Tony's friends would have agreed to take up the offer.

Tamanna was looking hot with a short tight dress clinging to her slim yet voluptuous body. She had very nice tits. As she went into the flat she could already feel her juices starting to flow.

In the living room were a few of Tony's friends. She knew most of them quite well and found herself even more turned on knowing they would soon be all over her hard body. They wished her. started the party. Tony poured her a large glass of tequila,added some sex driven drug and told her to drink it in one, he knew that tequila really turned her on. She quickly downed the drink. drug started showing effect with in seconds. She turned to look at the guys " Which one of you wants to feel my tits?" She did not want to wait around any longer, she wanted cock, and she wanted lots of it.

Tony went out of the room and his best friend Das walked up to Tamanna and slowly started to pull her dress down and looked her in the eyes. " Your gonna get fucked hard tonight, you know that don 't you." "Oh yeah" said Tamanna. " I want all of your cocks rammed up inside me." In a flash the dress was off as well as her panties.

Das picked up a bottle of baby oil and began to pour it over her firm breasts. Then he started to rub his hands all over her tits. The feeling made her moan with pleasure, and the others began to join in, soon she had hands and oil all over her body. Tony came back into the living room holding a video camera, he was not going to pass up the chance of recording every moment of Tamanna's first gangbang.

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-nude-images-6.jpg] 
The camera turned Tamanna on even more and she looked into the lens as a dozen hands caressed every inch of her body. " I'm going to get fucked liked never before tonight, I am going to get it in every hole because I am dirty, dirty, cock craving whore, I need cocks inside me now" Her eyes were wild with passion, and she could feel her pussy dripping. The hands were all over her slippery body and she reached down to release some cock.

Das pulled his trousers down, he was already hard. "Ok baby I want you to suck on this" Das had a big cock even bigger than Tony's 7 inches. The sight of the throbbing member made Tamanna squeal and she dropped to her knees and started to suck. She was excellent at blowjobs and was soon taking his whole cock down into her throat, she came up for air and looked at Das, " I want you to fuck my mouth I want all of you to fuck my mouth."

Das didn't need any encouragement and soon began banging his cock into Tamanna's throat while holding the back of her head. Tamanna was getting even more turned on at the sight of a queue of cocks waiting to get deep throated. After just five minutes she had taken all of them in her mouth and now she wanted them to fuck her. " I need to get fucked." She was looking at Tony and his camera, " I need to get fucked hard and I need to get fucked right now."

She was desperate for cock but Tony wanted to make her wait. He took out his cock and filmed her wile she deep throated him taking every inch of his shaft deep inside her throat. The others stood and watched as she fucked his cock with her mouth. Then the doorbell rang, "Don't fuck her yet!" he said to his friends and went to answer the door. Tamanna didn't mind, she went back to the six hard cocks that were waiting for her mouth. She forced took two cocks in her throat and grabbed at the others giving them hand jobs.

[Image: tamanna-nude-1.jpg]

Tony came back into the room with more friends there must have been another 10 guys with him. "Do you think this will be enough cock for you?" "I'm a dirty little slut so I want as much cock as I can get my hands on" Tamanna was tingling with excitement. " But I need to get fucked soon my pussy is so wet"

Soon all the guys were naked and Tamanna was covered in oil. She had sixteen pairs of hands running over her firm body and she loved it. She loved being a whore and letting all these men do what they wanted to her. She cried out "Someone fuck me, someone fuck me now!"

Das looked at Tony and Tony gave him a nod. Das picked up Tamanna and laid her on the floor, she was quivering with anticipation at the sight of sixteen hard cocks all around her. "Fuck her tits first," said one of Tony's friends. Das straddled Tamanna and placed his hard cock in between her big tits. Tamanna pushed her oiled breasts together as Das slid his cock backwards and forwards. Tamanna cried out with pleasure. "Your cock looks so good between my tits."

Meanwhile Tony was hooking up the camera to his large screen TV. "Now you can see yourself getting fucked from all angles." Tamanna looked at the screen and saw her shaved dripping pussy in close up on the screen, the sight made her quiver with excitement.

Slowly Das moved down and placed his now throbbing cock at the opening to her pussy. Tamanna saw this on the big screen and jerked with excitement "Ram your hard cock in me now" she pleaded but Das simply rubbed the tip of his rod up and down her clit. Tony's other friends were totally turned on by how much she was desperate for a hard length.

The more Das rubbed her clit the more desperate Tamanna became. "I'm begging you for cock, please push it in me as hard as you can" Das kept playing with her clit increasing the speed his cock was moving over her dripping wet pussy and clit, Tamanna was now writhing so Das told the others to hold her down. "Pin her to the floor I wanna see this bitch cum" Tamanna felt many strong rough hands hold her arms and legs to the floor, the feeling of restraint turned her on even more. " Fuck my fucking cunt, I am a cock hungry whore, give it to me."

Das kept flicking his cock over her clit and Tamanna could hold back no longer, waves of orgasms started surging through her body, "Fuck me with your huge cock now" As Das saw her eyes roll back in her head he gave her what she so desperately wanted and rammed his huge cock deep into her pussy. Tamanna screamed with delight as orgasm after orgasm raged through her, Das's huge cock was thrusting in and out of her at amazing speed and still Tamanna continued to orgasm "Oh fuck your cock is so huge it's making me cum, fuck it harder, fuck it harder, I'm cumming again"

Like Reply

Tony had never seen his girlfriend so turned on and it was making him even hornier. He let the camera move all over her watching Das's cock slide in and out of her pussy, her big tits bouncing and her face contorting with pleasure. Finally Tamanna's orgasms subsided and she looked up to see all the men standing over her with some still holding her to the floor. There was a sea of cocks and she wanted them all. "Give me more cock, I can take much more cock" She looked up at the screen and saw Das's cock sliding in and out of her stretched pussy, it was the hottest thing she had ever seen.

Tony stood up and told his friend Mady to get ready, "Das flip her over" in a flash Das had turned Tamanna over so now she was on top of him, "now hold her down to you chest" Tamanna felt Das's big arms wrap around her and hold her tight, she could not move even if she wanted to. Tamanna still had Das's big cock in her pussy but now her ass was ready for the taking. She twitched with excitement; she loved anal sex but had never taken two cocks before. "Yes" she moaned, "I want two cocks inside me, I want two big cocks banging into me."

[Image: tamanna_13_05.jpg] 
Tony handed his friend Mady a bottle of lube and he went to work greasing up his cock and Tamanna's waiting ass. Tony went back to filming "Look at the screen you dirty little whore," said Tony. Tamanna looked up and saw Das's cock deep inside her with Tony cock poised over her ass "Give me those cocks I want them rammed into me" But Tony just teased Tamanna by just pushing his cock a tiny way into her ass.

Again Tamanna started to squirm with anticipation, "Feed those cocks to me, I'm a cock hungry slut, who needs to get fucked. Mady just kept teasing her ass and Tamanna kept squirming, "Right hold her down." Tony shouted to his friends and Tamanna felt a dozen arms holding her down on top of Das, again this turned Tamanna on even more, "Oh my god I'm cumming" this was Mady's cue and he knew just what to do. As Tamanna started to shake from her orgasm he plunged his big cock deep into her asshole. Tamanna screamed with delight as she felt two big cocks fill her up like never before "Oh I fuckin love having two cocks in me, fuck the shit out of me, fuck it hard"

Das and Mady's rhythm was perfect, as one pulled out the other would thrust deep into Tamanna and then occasionally they would thrust together, making Tamanna squeal with delight. The action on the big screen mixed with Tamanna's dirty talk was turning everybody on. It was the dirtiest thing any of them had seen. Tony was loving seeing his girlfriend behaving like the queen of sluts. "Right I think she is ready for some cum" Tony said. "Yes give me your hot cum, I want it over my face and tits" Tamanna was ready for some cum too.

Mady pulled his cock out of Tamanna ass and Das flipped her onto her back again. Then Das started pumping his cock into Tamanna's pussy as fast as he could, again Tamanna squealed with delight "Yes Das fuck it, fuck it hard, ram it in me, faster, faster" Das was pumping as hard and fast as he could " I want your cum on me, I want you to cum all over me" said Tamanna.

This was too much for Das and he whipped his cock out and began to cum all over her. The first jet hit her tits but the second exploded all over Tamanna's face. "Yes" she cried as she watched herself take the load on the big screen. Jet after jet spurted onto Tamanna, Das had never cum this hard before. "You dirty little whore," said Tony "you want some more cum?" "Give me as much cum as you have" replied Tamanna. She was feeling filthier than ever before and wanted to be drenched in cum. Next it was Mady's turn. He plunged his cock into her pussy and gave her everything he had, within seconds he unleashed his load into Tamanna's pussy and she cried out with delight.

When Mady was done Tony picked her up and put her on her knees. "Right give these two a hand job," two of his friends stood either side of Tamanna, she grabbed the lube and started to jerk them off. She loved all the people watching her give these two guys what they wanted. "I want you guys to cum all over me" Tamanna was now working feverishly on the two hard cocks her hands sliding up and down the two slippery shafts, "that's right you little whore jerk me off good" said one of the guys "I've been saving up my cum for the last two weeks and your gonna get all of it."

Tamanna smiled she could not wait for his fat load "Give it to me, I'm a cum hungry slut, give me your hot cum". Just then his cock jerked and Tamanna knew the first load was nearly hers, she pulled him nearer and aimed his cock at her mouth. Tamanna felt the cock jerk again and his huge load exploded into her open mouth, the first two jets filled her mouth and cum started dribbling down her chin and onto her huge tits, jet after jet flew out of his cock and into her mouth, she swallowed what she could but there was so much cum most of it dribbled down her chin. "That was a huge load but I'm hungry for more".

Tamanna was insatiable, she had never been that turned on in her life. "I want to cum on your big tits" said the second guy, "Well make sure you cum hard then." said Tamanna as she concentrated on the second cock, within seconds she could feel the second guys cock was ready to unleash on her. She pointed the cock at her tits and looked the guy in the eyes. "Cum on my big titties, cum all over them." Then with one final groan, the guy's cum erupted all over Tamanna's firm breasts, jet after jet covered her.

[Image: tamanna-4.jpg] 

Once the guy was done she started rubbing the cum into her tits and showing off to the other guys, she was certainly ready for more! Tony told her to stand up. "Ok baby now it's your turn to choose three cocks, which ones do you want?" Tamanna looked around at Tony's friends, she had always fancied his friend Ram although had never let on, she looked into his eyes and then down to his cock, it was huge, the biggest of all. "I want this one for starters" and gave a wink to Ram.

She continued to inspect the cocks and chose the two next biggest belonging to Mark and JJ. "I want big huge cocks and I want them inside me at the same time." "You really are cock hungry whore" said Tony, "I wish I had known this about you sooner, right Ram you lie on the sofa and Tamanna you get on top" Ram sat on the sofa and Tamanna got on top facing him. "Put that huge fucking cock in my pussy" Ram reached down and positioned his cock over Tamanna's pussy" You sure you can take this baby, it's real big." "The bigger the better." said Tamanna as she began to slide down his huge meat. It was much bigger than anything she had ever taken but she loved it and screamed with ecstasy. " I fuckin love your huge cock, fuck, it's massive.

Petite Tamanna was now riding Ram's huge member, her pussy lips stretched wide as she slid up and down. "Put one in my ass as well," she cried. Mark, one of the guys who Tamanna picked stepped up and began to force his cock into her ass, Tamanna looked up at the screen and saw two massive cocks entering her and the site made her cum almost instantly. "I fucking love huge cocks, fuckin fuck the shit out of this little whore" The two guys took Tamanna at her word and started pounding her even harder.
Like Reply

"Fuck yeah, you boys are fucking me real good, but I want more cock" Tamanna was now totally insatiable, she wanted more and Tony gave the nod to the third guy she had chosen, JJ. "Stick another one in my ass," she pleaded. Mark moved up so he was sitting on Tamanna's back but with his cock still in Tamanna's ass. JJ moved in and began to slip his cock in next to Mark's. Tamanna screamed "Oh yeah fill my ass up with cock, then fuck me hard" Again the guys did as she asked and began banging away, at each stroke Tamanna screamed with pleasure, especially when she saw three cocks in her on the big screen. A couple of the other on lookers decided that it was time to shut Tamanna up so they climbed onto the back of the sofa and filled her mouth with two cocks.

Tamanna now had five cocks inside her and loved it even more. Tony didn't know where to point the camera there was so much action, but he did know what he wanted to happen next. "Right guys I want you all to come at the same time, in one minute I am going to count down from 5 and then I want you to fill this little cum hungry whore up with as much cum as you can"

Tamanna squealed with delight, the thought of having five guys cumming inside her at once was to good to believe. The guys knowing they didn't have long started pumping as hard as they could, Tamanna was full of cocks and totally loving it. Muffled squeals of ecstasy could be heard above the guys who were pounding into her.

Then the time came, Tony counted down, 5..4..3..2..1... on one Tamanna felt the first blast of cum as Ram unleashed his huge load into her pussy, then she felt the two loads explode into her ass and almost at once two massive loads into her mouth. She screamed as she felt the huge hot loads of cum shoot into her body and she began to shake as a wave of her own orgasms thrilled her.

"Take that cum you lovely little whore" Ram said as he came and the rest of the guys joined in "eat my fuckin hot cum you bitch", "take my load you cum hungry slut". Tamanna was in ecstasy, the thought of having all these men do want they wanted with her turned her on even more. After the five guys finally unleashed their loads, they pulled out and cum was pouring out of all her holes, but Tamanna was far from satisfied, she still had seven loads of cum waiting for her as she laid down on the sofa.

"Right I want the rest of you to do exactly what you want to do with me." The guys who had yet to have their way with Tamanna seemed very excited and got together to talk. Soon one of the guys came forward, it was someone Tamanna knew well, it was Tony's friend Gani who she knew had always fancied her. "Right I just wanna fuck you straight but these two guys are gonna play with your clit and the rest are gonna hold you down, I want to feel you cum on my hard dick over and over" "well that shouldn't be too hard" said Tamanna.

[Image: tamanna_13_05.jpg] 
The boys went to work straight away pinning her to the sofa another two started working on her clit and Gani slid his cock into her pussy and looked into Tamanna's eyes. "You've been waiting along time for this." said Tamanna, as he started burying his cock into her. The fact that she knew Gani wanted her so badly really turned her on, soon the feeling of being held down and getting her clit rubbed by two guys and getting fucked became too much. She could feel another orgasm welling up deep inside her. "Yes keep fucking me , keep rubbing my clit, fuck me harder" the guys didn't let her down and increased their speed. "Oh my god I'm cumming" she screamed as Gani felt her pussy contract and relax around his stiff cock.

"That feels good make her cum again" yelled Gani, within a minute Tamanna was writhing and the guys holding her were struggling to keep her down. "Oh god I'm cumming again" Tamanna screamed, she had never been in this much ecstasy before, Tony made sure to get a big close up of Tamanna's face as she came again and again. Gani loved the feeling of Tamanna cumming on his cock as he rammed it deep inside her. After her fifth orgasm Tamanna was screaming with pleasure, "make me cum, make me cum make me cum again." Tamanna was cumming so hard she started squirting over Gani's cock.

"Ok I got to stop cumming now boys or I'll pass out" Tamanna was still writhing and in ecstasy but everything was starting to go blurry. "Fuck it keep going boys" said Tony, he was getting too much good stuff on camera to let them stop. Gani kept banging away and the boys kept playing with her clit. Gani could feel her orgasms getting more and more intense around his cock.

Tamanna was writhing with intense pleasure, but she was quieter now, as if the orgasms had taken over her entire body. Gani counted about 20 orgasms and still they went on, "keep fucking her, don't stop shouted Tony as he filmed Tamanna's face. Her eyes were open but kept rolling back in her head in sheer ecstasy. Suddenly after about 30 straight orgasms her eyes closed. "You gave her so many orgasms she passed out" laughed Tony. Make sure your ready with a big load of cum when she wakes up.

Gani jumped up and began jerking of to get ready, 40 seconds later Tamanna's eyes opened and she saw a big cock in front of her she grabbed it. "Give me your load Gani I want it now" Tamanna was back in business. She give Gani's cock just a few strokes before his huge load erupted onto her face, "that's right cum right in my face, fucking give me your load" Gani came with about 6 jets of hot jism and once again Tamanna's face was covered in cum before it dribbled onto her firm tits.

Surprisingly Tamanna was still up for more, "I want more cock and more cum who's next?" Two of Gani's friends came forward, they were shy types but after seeing what had be going on their shyness had evaporated. One of them spoke up "me and Tarun want to fuck you in the pussy at the same time" "Sounds good to me boys, lets see how much my pussy will stretch" Tamanna laid down on top of Tarun with her back on his chest, he easily slipped his cock into her pussy, " Sandy I want you in me as well" Sandy stepped up and began driving his cock into what was now a very tight pussy, slowly he pushed his full length inside Tamanna, she groaned with pleasure, "My pussy has never been this full before, now show me what you got and fuck that tight cunt"
The boys began pumping into her wet pussy, getting faster and faster with each stroke, Tony couldn't believe how much her pussy was stretching to take these two hard cocks, it looked even hotter on the TV. All the while Tarun was grabbing her big tits from behind and talking dirty into her ear, "you fuckin love having two cocks in your tight pussy don't you? You're a dirty little whore who wants as much cock as you can get, can you feel my hard cock stretching your tight pussy? I'm gonna fuck you till you cum you filthy slut. You love me grabbing your big tits as I fuck you don't you?

All this dirty talk was perfect for Tamanna and after a couple of minutes of steady pounding she came on the two hard cocks in her pussy. "Feels good doesn't it boys" said Gani who had just had Tamanna come on his dick multiple times.

[Image: tamanna-hot--28329.jpg] 
After her orgasm the two guys started ramming her pussy with extra speed and depth, Tamanna was like a rag doll between them as they pounded her as fast as they could, "Yeah that's right just ram it in there, fucking ram it as fast as you can, fuck my tight cunt" After another 20 or so strokes, Tamanna felt the first cum load shoot up inside her, "Fill my pussy with your cum." she yelled and within 5 seconds the second load filled her pussy so much that cum started squirting out of her pussy as both men kept thrusting deep into her.

There were still 5 men who had yet to have their way with Tamanna. One of the guys picked Tamanna off the floor and whilst standing he slid his cock in to her pussy, he was very tall and muscular and held Tamanna with hardly any effort, "Come on somebody take her ass" Tony urged the others on, Grant didn't need a second invitation and easily slipped his cock into Tamanna ass. Both the guys were well over six foot and Tamanna looked tiny sandwiched in between these two big guys.

They bounced Tamanna up and down on their cocks and she loved the feeling of getting double penetrated whilst suspended in the air by these big strong guys. Her tits bounced as the rhythm of the two guys increased "oh fuck this feels good. " Tamanna had a huge smile on her face "I fuckin love bouncing on two dicks".

After a few minutes the two guys gave each other a knowing look, it was time to give Tamanna their cum. The pace of the fucking increased and Tamanna sensed what was about to happen "yes, fuck my two holes as hard as you can" Tamanna was being impaled at high speed and her beautiful tits were bouncing wildly, "Look at my tits bounce boys, fuck me harder"

Again the pace increased and Tamanna looked like a doll as she was sandwiched between these two huge guys, just as the pace of the fucking reached a peak, Tamanna felt both loads unleash into her ass and pussy, "Yes, yes, cum inside this dirty little whore".

Once again Tamanna was filled up with cum and she loved it. Now there were only three of Tony's friends left. One of them had a huge cock and Tamanna wanted it in her ass. " I want to show you boys some thing" Tamanna grabbed the guy with the huge cock and lay down on the floor. "Right stick that huge thing in my ass." The man did as he was told, and as he slid his huge cock into her all the men could see her tummy move up and down as the giant meat slid in and out of her. "Fuck that looks amazing your hole stomach is moving" Tony was getting very excited and moved the camera closer to get a good view.

As he fucked her ass the guys cock got harder and even bigger. "Fuck your cock is huge, I hope it doesn't get much bigger" said Tamanna. But it did, and with every stroke it was increasing in size. "This is my little party trick" the guy fucking Tamanna's ass had a huge smile on his face. Tamanna could not believe how big his cock was getting, but the bigger it got the more she was enjoying the ass fucking. "You've got a fucking beast cock, it's so fucking huge, fuck my ass with your beast cock, fuck it, fuck it"

Like Reply

Tony could not believe how much her tummy was moving up and down, the guys huge cock was moving her flat skinny stomach like never before. "Fuckin choke me while he fucks my ass with that beast cock" One of the guys swiftly placed his hand around Tamanna's throat and after a few seconds Tamanna was ready to cum, she shook as the orgasm rose inside her.

Being choked was only increasing the pleasure, mid orgasm the man released his grip on her throat and she screamed out in pleasure, this was the best orgasm of the night. "Yes, yes, yes, keep pounding my ass, fucking pound that shit, keep fucking my ass"

[Image: big-cock-tamanna-blowbang-07.jpg] 
Tamanna was in full flow now and she kept her eyes on the guy with the monster cock, she could see he was nearly ready to cum, so she kept up the dirty talk, "you fucking love that tight ass don't' you, you love fuckin it with your beast cock, you love ramming that big cock deep inside me, fuck it as hard as you like, fuckin ram that pole inside my ass, fuck the shit out of me, come on fuck it, fuck it!"

Tamanna could see he was ready to cum " shoot your fucking load all over me, I want your hot cum on my body, fuckin unload on me now" With that the guy pulled his monster cock out of Tamanna's ass and she instinctively grabbed it and started jerking. Everyone was amazed at how much the cock had grown since it had been in Tamanna's ass. It was massive. Tamanna kept jerking and the man let out a loud groan" I'm gonna fuckin cum."

Tamanna felt the huge cock twitch and jerk and then felt the load shoot through it, the cock nearly jerked out of her hand as the first jet exploded out. It hit Tamanna straight in the face and she screamed with delight " yeah give it to me, give me all your cum" Jets of cum were shooting out of the monster cock at a huge speed and Tamanna aimed the cock so that the cum covered all of her body and face, "Fuck how much cum have you got?"

The answer was a lot and just as Tamanna thought the stream of cum was slowing down the guy seemed to have a second orgasm. Yet more jets exploded out of his horse cock and Tamanna loved it. "Yes keep cumming give me more cum shoot it on to me" Tony could hardly believe what he was seeing, but was glad it was all caught on camera.

Eventually the cum stopped and the guys gave the man with the huge cock a round of applause. "That is my second party trick" he said as he offered his cock to Tamanna's mouth. She willingly sucked the last bits of his cum into her mouth.

When she finished she looked at the two guys who were left, "Well boys what's it gonna be" the two guys knew exactly what they wanted, they both wanted to titty fuck Tamanna and cum in her face. The first guy wasted no time as Tamanna pressed her tits together for him, he slid his cock between them and fucked as fast as he could. Having seen so much action he was ready to cum in under a minute and blew his load straight into Tamanna's face, the second man took even less time to unload.

[Image: tamannaidcopy.jpg] 
"Right" said Tamanna "you would think I would have had enough cum for one evening but I want more, I want everyone who can to jerk off over me as I lie on the floor, and you will have something nice to look at too" Tamanna reached into her bag and pulled out 2 large dildos. "You guys can jerk off as you watch me fuck myself with these dildos" "Give the cock hungry whore what she wants" said Tony. Tamanna lay on the floor and started to ease the first dildo into her pussy she then grabbed the lube and inserted the second into her ass.

By now at least 12 of the guys were standing over her and jerking off. "Now I want you boys to wait until I have an orgasm before you cum on me." Tamanna went to work with the two dildos thrusting them in and out of her ass and pussy as fast as she could, the guys were totally turned on by the sight of Tamanna fucking herself in the pusssy and ass.

A few of them were getting very excited "Yeah fuck yourself hard you dirty bitch" "your gonna get drenched in cum you filthy whore" Tony was now jerking himself off whilst filming his sex crazed girlfriend, "Ok guys I'm nearly there get your loads ready" nearly everyone was now standing over Tamanna jerking off.

All she could see were bodies and stiff hard cocks, she felt the orgasm start to rise in her. "Ok guys give me your loads, give them to me as I cum." At the point her orgasm hit she felt the first jet of cum hit her tits, then another, and another. She looked up and saw a dozen jets of cum flying at her, some were hitting her pussy but most were aimed at her face and tits.

Like Reply

She had 14 guys dropping their loads on her at the same time. All she could see were jets of spunk flying at her from all directions, she was getting soaked in cum "Yeah, give it to me, give this whore all the cum you can" Tony was holding back he wanted to make sure he got this cum soaking on camera. After a while the guys started to move away. Tamanna was lying on the floor totally drenched in cum still with the two dildos in her pussy and ass. She looked up and saw Tony "was I enough of a whore for you baby" she asked him. "Yeah, you really are a filthy little bitch and you have one more load to take"

Tony handed the camera to a friend "make sure you get this last load on film" Tamanna sat up and took Tony's now bulging cock deep into her throat and then came up for air. "Face fuck me till you cum, fuck my throat and then cum in my face." Tony had the same idea "Take my cock you whore" . He started ramming his cock into Tamanna's mouth faster and faster, he was amazed at how easily she could take his cock deep into her throat it felt almost as good as her pussy.

After a minute of fucking Tamanna's throat, Tony was ready. He pulled out his cock and Tamanna looked him in the eyes. "Fuckin cum in my face baby, cum on this filthy whore, cum on this dirty slut, shoot your load on me." Tony's cock twitched and then expelled his huge load onto Tamanna's face "Yeah baby your cum feels so good, give me more."

[Image: Shaved-Brunette-Indian-Tamanna-18.jpg] 
Tony was cumming harder than he ever had before, the sight of his cum soaked girlfriend who had turned into the filthiest cock loving whore imaginable drove him wild. "Yeah take my cum" he yelled at her " take this big load" He buried his cock into Tamanna's open mouth for the last few jets and she greedily swallowed the end of his load.

" Fuck you really are a cum hungry bitch aren't you" "but you must have had enough by now" Tamanna looked at Tony as he stood over her " Baby I can never get enough cock" As she said it Tamanna grabbed the two dildos still inside her and started pumping away again.

" And next time I want more guys and even bigger cocks, this cock crazed bitch is just getting started"

It had been two weeks since Tamanna's first gangbang. After that she became slut. she was already desperate for another. Her boyfriend Tony simply could not keep up with her sexual desire. She talked of little else and Tony knew he had to make a plan.

Tamanna's last gangbang had lasted for four hours and had involved nearly 20 of Tony's friends, but that was not enough for her, she wanted more, a lot more.

Tamanna spent most evenings watching the video Tony had made of the gangbang. She would sit naked in front of the TV and squeal with delight as she saw herself being fucked in all positions different cocks. She would use dildos to simulate what she was seeing on the screen and demand that Tony fuck her as she watched the action.

Tony knew exactly what Tamanna wanted and one evening had an idea that he was sure would satisfy her needs. He phoned his friend Mike who was in the merchant Navy. Mike promised to spread the word on his ship and see how many of his shipmates would be keen to join in a mass gangbang.

Tony also e-mailed him naked pictures of Tamanna so the Navy boys would know exactly what they were getting. A pretty, petite blonde, with nice tits and a hard toned body. Very hard to turn down.

The ship was due into port in just five days, and Tony was sure his friend Mike would do his best to make the plan work. As the big day approached Tamanna was feverish with excitement, she knew Tony had a plan, but had no idea of what was in store for her.

She begged Tony to tell her what was going to happen, but he would just smile and say "Don't you worry baby, I think your gonna love what I've got for you."

[Image: Shaved-Brunette-Indian-Tamanna-05.jpg] 
It was a Saturday evening and exactly 3 weeks since Tamanna's first gangbang. Tony drove them down to the docks. Mike had told him to be there at 7pm and they arrived exactly on time. Tamanna was hugely excited as she saw the huge ships come into view.

They pulled up next a large carrier. "Oh my God am I gonna get fucked on this huge ship" Tamanna's eyes were like saucers. Tony simply smiled and said, "Yes baby your going to get a tour of this ship that you're never going to forget"

Mike came down to meet them on the dockside. " Tamanna you are looking totally hot, are you sure your ready for this?" Tamanna was looking fine in a short mini skirt and skimpy tight top. Her deep cleavage was there for all to see.

"Yes Mike this little whore is more than ready, how many cocks have you got for me?" Mike pulled down Tamanna's top and started to grope her big firm tits. "Well I think we have 60 or so guys who are ready right now, we have been at sea for nearly 10 weeks so these guys are desperate for a fuck" Tamanna squealed with delight, the thought of having 60 sex starved guys do what they want to her turned her on like never before.

They made their way onto the ship and down into a large mess room. The tables had been cleared and large mats laid onto the floor. But the room was empty and Tamanna look worried. "Where are my cocks Mike? I need cock now." "Don't worry baby they will be here any minute." Suddenly one of the doors opened and fifty or so boys walked in. Tamanna stood in the middle of the room as the men surrounded her. Most of them were big muscled guys and Tamanna could not believe her luck. "So who here wants to fuck a dirty little whore?" All the guys cheered.

Tamanna could see in their eyes that they had not had a fuck in weeks, she could see how truly desperate they were to unleash on her. Mike spoke up; it was time to get started. "OK Tamanna first of all your gonna put on a little show for the boys". "That would be my pleasure." said Tamanna as Tony passed her a bottle of tequila.

Tamanna drank down several shots in one go, and as she did music started playing. The boys wanted a show and Tamanna was determined to make it a good one.

[Image: tamanna08.jpg] 
As the music played she began dancing around the men, rubbing her self up against them and showing off her perfect body. She slowly removed her mini skirt, panties and top. Tony knew Tamanna was an exhibitionist but he had not seen her do anything like this before.

The thought of watching all these strangers fuck Tamanna was turning him on. At the last gangbang all of the men were his friends but this one was different.

Eventually Tamanna laid down on the mats and asked Tony for her bag. She pulled out two of her favourite dildos and a bottle of lube. "Who wants to watch me fuck myself with these?" A roar of approval went round the room. The men were already wild eyed with excitement.

Like Reply

Slowly Tamanna inserted the first dildo into her pussy, the Navy boys jostled to get the best view. All the while Tamanna was talking dirty to the men. "Can you see me shove this thing in my tight pussy? I love fucking myself. Imagine sticking your big hard cocks into this little pussy. I'm a dirty whore who needs to get a good fucking"

Tamanna grabbed the second dildo spread lube all over it whilst the first was still buried deep in her. "Who wants to put this one in my ass" Mike who had organised the whole thing quickly stepped forward.

Tamanna got on all fours and continued to fuck her pussy. "Shove that thing in my ass Mike, shove it in real good." Mike wasted no time and slowly inserted the dildo in her ass. Within a few strokes Tamanna was moaning with pleasure. "Yes fuck that ass, bury that thing in me."

Tony got his video camera out and began to film the action. "No need for that my friend." One of the Navy guys was smiling at Tony. "You see all these security cams? They are covering every angle and it's streaming on the Internet. " Tony was hugely turned on by the fact that thousands of people would be watching his girlfriend get fucked like never before.

Meanwhile Tamanna was screaming with pleasure as Mike went to work on her ass with the dildo. "Oh yeah, fucking fuck that tight little ass, fuck it." Mike increased the speed and with just a few deep strokes Tamanna started to orgasm.

She moaned with pleasure. "Yes, yes, yes, I'm coming, fuck it, fuck it" Tamanna writhed in ecstasy but all the while kept her eyes fixed on one of the Navy guys. She could see he was more desperate than the rest. His eyes were wild with passion and she loved teasing him with her orgasm.

[Image: tamanna-3.jpg] 
She knew he wouldn't be able to resist her for long. Just as she felt another orgasm rising, the man she had been staring at pulled off his uniform and marched towards Tamanna. She could see his big cock drawing near. "Face fuck this little whore, make me gag you fucker"

The man needed no second invitation, and slid his hard cock into Tamanna's expectant mouth and down her throat. He was surprised at how easily it slid in. Tamanna had been practicing her deep throat technique and it was about to pay off. Some of the men cheered as the man fucked her face with a steady rhythm.

Tamanna beckoned another of the sailors over and pointed to the dildo still in her pussy. He knew just what to do and began fucking Tamanna with the dildo while Mike continued pounding her ass. Her three holes were being filled and she loved it.

After no more than two minutes the man fucking Tamanna's face could hold back no longer and his load exploded into Tamanna's throat. She felt five or six hot jets fizz into her mouth and she was determined to swallow every drop of his cum.

She kept sucking as the man groaned with pleasure. After a few more seconds of sucking the man pulled his cock out of Tamanna's mouth and was surprised to see not a drop of his cum. Tamanna had indeed swallowed every drop. "Damn that was six weeks worth of cum and this little whore took the whole load" Tamanna was smiling with pleasure. "I'm just getting started, now I want you all to strip off. I want to see what fifty hard cocks looks like."

The men started removing their dress and in no time Tamanna was staring at a sea of stiff cocks. The sight thrilled her. Gradually the men gathered round Tamanna. Tony knew she was ready to suck some cock, giving head was something she relished and deep throat was now one of her specialities.

"Ok boys Tamanna's going to pick five guys to give blow jobs to. Keep your finger crossed she picks you." Tony was enjoying taking charge of the gangbang.

Tamanna slowly walked around the men inspecting the huge amount of cock on offer. She decided on the biggest and fattest dicks she could find. She lined them up in order of size. The last guy had the biggest cock Tamanna had ever seen. "It must be 13 inches at least." she thought to her self, but she was determined to take every inch into her throat.

[Image: tamanna-nude-2.md.jpg] 
"You boys ready to go deep?" The lucky men cheered, but the big guy on the end was looking more serious. "No woman has ever taken my whole cock into her throat before, I can't see you doing it either baby"

Tamanna smiled a wicked smile at the man and dropped to her knees. She started on the smallest cock, which must have been at least eight inches and incredibly fat. She slowly placed her lips around the tip and drew the swollen dick into her mouth.

In no time the cock had disappeared and Tamanna's mouth was pressed hard up against the man's balls. She looked up into his eyes and could see how impressed he was. " Fuck this bitch really can suck cock."

Tamanna then started to fuck the guy's cock with her throat taking his full length into and out of her mouth with every stroke. After a minute or so Tamanna moved down the line giving each man deep throat.

The guys watching cheered each time she took the cocks fully into her. Soon it was the guy with the second biggest cocks turn. He was eleven inches long and Tamanna teased the tip of his cock with her tongue.

"Oh baby, stop teasing and take it in your mouth" Tamanna was only too willing. The crowd stood amazed as they watched the man's cock disappear past Tamanna's lips. With three inches to go she paused. The crowd cheered Tamanna on and with one final push took the rest of his length into her. Her eyes were bulging and her mascara was running but Tamanna was in her element.

Finally it was time for the biggest of them all. Tamanna took the twitching rock hard thirteen-inch dick in her hand and inspected it with awe. "This is a huge dick you have here"

Tamanna was looking at the owner with a wide smile on her face. She began slapping the huge member on her tits and nipples. The cock made loud smacking noises as it banged into her wobbling tits. "Hit my face with that thing. I wanna be angry at it before I bury it into my throat."

The man did as he was told and swung his huge meat at Tamanna's cheeks. The smacking noises and stinging sensation were turning her on even more. "Slap it harder, slap that face with your horse cock, slap it." The guy's cock was swinging wildly and the crowd loved it.

[Image: tamanna-4.md.jpg] 
Eventually Tamanna grabbed his giant meat and hovered the tip of his cock over her lips; she looked up at the man with a coy smile. "So are you ready big boy?" Are you ready for me to swallow your massive cock." The man just smiled. "You can try baby, but it's never gonna fit in there".

Tamanna slowly eased the cock into her throat. Inch by inch it slid into her open mouth. Everyone else was watching with eager anticipation to see if Tamanna really was as good as her word. She now had seven inches of cock in her mouth but was only just over half way.

She pressed on and could see all the guys getting excited. Another two inches and Tamanna was starting to gag. "I told you baby, it's just too big" Tamanna's eyes were bulging but still she carried on.

She now had 4 inches to go and the watching crowd were urging her on. "Take that huge cock, you dirty whore." "Swallow it baby, take it all down".

Tamanna looked up into the eyes of the man, winked at him and thrust her head forward. Her lips slid easily over his last few inches, as her mouth pressed up against his balls.
Like Reply

"Fuck bitch, you really can suck cock" The man could not believe his eyes, all thirteen inches of his massive cock was deep inside Tamanna's throat. The watching crowd cheered as Tamanna kept his mammoth dick deep inside her.

After around 30 seconds she slowly withdrew, all the while staring at the monster cocks owner with wild eyes. Watching that huge dick slowly reappear from her mouth drew gasps from the crowd. "Fuck, how did she do that."? "That whore must be a fuckin magician or something." As she pulled the last few inches out Tamanna looked to the crowd and smiled. "That's nothing boys watch this."

She looked back up at the man with the huge cock. "What's you name baby?" "My names Davy." replied the man. "Well Davy are you ready to fuck this throat?" "Hell yeah." Tamanna smiled a wicked smile at Davy. "Well grab the back of my head and fuck my mouth till you cum, but I want all thirteen inches in and out on each stroke, and I want you to cum on my face." "You got it whore"

With that Davy put both his hands behind Tamanna's head, grabbed her hair and began to fuck her face. He pushed and pulled her head back and forth along the entire length of his huge cock. He stared in amazement as Tamanna took every inch on each stroke. The crowd were as stunned as he was. "Fuck I've never seen a girl do that before" "This bitch sucks cock like a mutha fucker"

Tony was also amazed, he knew she had been practicing her deep throat skills but not to this extent. Davy kept up the rhythm; he had a huge smile on his face now. "Fuck girl, this is the best fuck I've ever had, full stop."

He slowly increased the pace and before long was fucking Tamanna's mouth as fast as he could, every inch sliding in and out with huge force. Suddenly Tamanna felt the huge cock twitch in her throat and she knew exactly what was coming. Davy withdrew his twitching dick and Tamanna instinctively grabbed it with both hands.

"Fucking cum on my face you dirty fucker, shoot your load all over my pretty face, give me all your cum." Tamanna was sliding her fingers up and down Davy's full length; her hands look tiny moving across the monster meat. She felt his cock twitch again and with a loud groan Davy unleashed on her. The release was powerful but Tamanna held the cock square at her face.

[Image: tamanna-nude-4.jpg] 
Hot jets of spunk exploded onto her and she screamed with delight as she felt jet after jet hit her. "Yeah, keep cumming you fucker, fuckin give this whore all you got" After the eighth or ninth jet Davy finally stopped cumming, but Tamanna wasn't finished with him.

She slid his still hard cock back down her throat and began fucking and sucking his dick once again. After a dozen more strokes Davy had had enough. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and collapsed to the floor. "Fuck Davy, that little honey felled you, that little deep throating whore took you down." Davy's friends were laughing at him but he did not care, he had cum harder than he ever had before.

Having seen what Tamanna could do the rest of the men wanted to sample her oral skills. They formed a long line and Tamanna was thrilled to see forty or more hard cocks ready to be swallowed. She looked up at her boyfriend Tony. "Damn that is a lot of cock!" she said with some trepidation.

"Yes it is baby but I want you to take every inch, of every man here. You hear me? Every single fucking inch into your mouth." Tamanna could see how turned on Tony was by watching her taking so many cocks. "Sure baby I'll do whatever you tell me, remember, I am a cock loving, cum hungry bitch, who needs a good seeing to."

With that Tamanna turned to the first man in line who had a huge smile on his face. "Fuck my fuckin throat, you fucker. The man wasted no time and buried his cock into her waiting mouth and began forcefully fucking her throat.

For the next half an hour Tamanna made her way down the line of men. She relished every inch of cock that entered and fucked her mouth. Tony had thought she had been insatiable at the first gangbang but she was now at a whole new level.

Over half of the guys in the line wanted to wait until later to unleash their loads onto Tamanna but some could just not hold back. Tamanna insisted that if they did cum they had to cum on her face and all the men complied. By the time she was at the end of the line and had finished with the last cock her face was plastered with cum.

"Look at the little slut, she's covered in cum before she's even been fucked." Mike said with a grin to Tony. "Well we better get that sorted out quickly. Tamanna, which of these guys cocks do you want first?" Tamanna looked around at the men, but this time she was looking for the most desperate guys.

"Well I want to get fucked hard and fast, no slow fucking, I want to be pounded by cock till I cum." Tamanna chose five guys with the wildest looking eyes. She knew she was going to get fucked hard by these guys and that was exactly what she wanted.

Tamanna lay down on the mats, opened her legs wide to show her clean shaved, dripping pussy and looked at the chosen men. "Come on then boys, come and fuck this little slut, don't be shy. I need a good fucking and I need it now."

[Image: tamanna-3.md.jpg] 

The man with the wildest eyes leapt forward and jumped onto Tamanna. He roughly thrust his stiff member into Tamanna's wet pussy and began to fuck her, hard and strong. "Yes, yes, yes." yelled Tamanna. "This guy knows how to fuck a cock starved whore, fuck my pussy hard, harder, harder, fuck it."

Within seconds the other four guys were on Tamanna like a pack of hungry wolves. They sucked her tits and shoved their cocks in her mouth. She loved the feeling of having strong, rough hands all over her body.

All the while the first guy was fucking as hard as he could, with Tamanna urging him on. "Yes bury you cock in me you fucker. Fuck me harder, fuck it faster, oh yeah fuck me."

Like Reply

After two minutes of furious fucking Tamanna could feel the guy was ready to cum. "Aim your cum at my mouth, I wanna taste it." The man put in one final burst of strokes and then at the point of release pulled out and aimed his cock at Tamanna's open waiting mouth. The load hit it's target perfectly as Tamanna felt three or four jets of hot cum hit the back of her mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop she could.

Tamanna had got the taste for hard fucking and now her eyes were as wild and desperate as the four men who were pawing at her. "time for two cocks boys." Tamanna stretched out her arm and grabbed the lube. Then she grabbed the nearest cock to hand and spread the lube over it.

"I want this cock in my ass now!" The man quickly complied. He lay on the floor and let Tamanna climb on top with her back to him, then grabbed her tits and roughly pulled her down.

As the cock slid into her ass she groaned with pleasure. "Now one in my pussy." Tamanna spread her legs as another sailor slid his long hard dick into her. "Now give me all you've got you dirty fuckers." With that the two men went to work pounding Tamanna as hard as they could. The man on top was wild eyed as he drove his cock deep inside Tamanna. "Tell me you're a whore, while I fuck you."

Tamanna loved dirty talking while she was being fucked. It made the fucking even dirtier and that was exactly what she wanted. "I'm a filthy little whore, I'm a slut bitch whore who wants to get fucked. Fuck this bitch's pussy. I'm a cock loving whore bitch who loves getting fucked in the ass and pussy; it's what I live for. Fuck me! Come on, I said fuck me, fuck me, fuck me"

[Image: Tamanna_11-20-08.13.00.md.jpg] 
Tamanna was now screaming with pleasure as the two men furiously thrust in and out of her. "Oh I'm gonna cum, don't stop fucking me, I'm cumming. Fuck it!" As the orgasm rose in Tamanna her arms and legs began to move uncontrollably. The man on top turned to the on looking group. "Hold this whore down while I fuck her and someone stick a cock down her throat too."

Within seconds Tamanna felt several pairs of strong hands pin her arms and legs to the floor. Then she saw a big cock heading into her mouth. She was completely helpless and she loved it. She adored the feeling of giving in to the three pounding cocks whilst being held firmly to the ground.

Orgasm after orgasm pulsed through her body, she began to see stars as she felt her pussy relax and contract around the cock that was inside her. "The little whore is having multiple orgasms on my cock" said the guy on top.

"Keep fucking her!" urged Tony. "Keep fucking her till she passes out." Gradually the speed of the fucking increased and with it the frequency of Tamanna's orgasms. She could feel wave after wave coursing through her body. The intensity of the orgasms was increasing at the same time. Tamanna was in ecstasy.

After 25 or more orgasms Tamanna finally succumbed and passed out. The intensity of the orgasms had finally got the better of her. When she came round 15 min later she had a huge grin on her face and two cocks ready to blow their loads inside her.

The two guys were still pumping away. Tony put the tequila bottle to her lips and she gratefully drank down several shots. The tequila woke her up almost instantly. "Pound me you fuckers, ram your cocks in me." Within seconds both men shot their loads, one in her pussy, the other in her ass. When they were done Tamanna sat up.

"Right, I want to get fucked by everyone else here. I want them all to fuck me as hard and fast as they can." Another cheer went up from the waiting crowd. They could not believe just how cock hungry Tamanna was.

"Shit, this girl is the dirtiest slut I've ever seen." Mike said to Tony with a huge smile on his face. "I know, my girlfriend is a total whore and I fuckin love it." Tony was in his element watching his super hot whore girlfriend getting fucked by a group of strangers. "She's only just getting started."

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-porn-images-18.md.jpg] 
Tamanna was ready for more and she knew exactly how she wanted it. "Right hold me down and fuck me." The men did as she asked and within seconds she had a new cock ramming her pussy at tremendous speed. She kept up the dirty talk as man after man fucked her.

Each time one finished in her pussy the men holding her would flip her over and the next cock would fuck her in the ass. Tamanna was being flipped every few minutes as cock after cock penetrated her. Still she begged for more, her appetite insatiable. "Feed me more cock, feed this whore as much cock as you can."

The guys came all over Tamanna, in her pussy, in her ass, in her mouth, but the majority had opted to cum on her beautiful big round firm tits. She accepted every load with squeals of delight. Finally Tamanna had fucked all the guys apart from one. Tony walked up to her with a big smile on his face. "Baby I have something a little special for you, this last guy claims he has the biggest load you've ever seen." A big smile grew on Tamanna's face. "The bigger the load the better it is for me. Bring him over." The man stood over Tamanna; he had big muscles and a big dick to go with it. "So your ready to take my load baby?" Tamanna looked up at the man. "Sure am, I can't get enough cum."

Like Reply

The man dropped down and thrust his big long cock into Tamanna's pussy. He began fucking her with furious speed. It was the hardest and fastest fuck she had experienced all evening.

"Yes, now I'm really getting fucked, oh yeah this guy knows how to treat a cock loving whore, I'm gonna cum on his jack hammer cock, I'm cumming. Yes, yes, yes." Tamanna writhed as a huge orgasm sent shock waves through her body. But still the man kept pounding at incredible speed. "Yes baby, fuckin fuck that cunt, fuck me silly, this is how I love to get fucked, faster you fucker fuck me faster."

Amazingly the man's pace increased, he seemed to be moving up through the gears like a sports car. By now Tamanna was just moaning in ecstasy. The crowd were getting excited too. "Fuck the pretty little whore, fuck her hard!" Tamanna's tits wobbled furiously as the intense fucking continued. Suddenly as the fucking reached a furious crescendo the man stopped. He pulled out his big cock and he stared directly at Tamanna." Take my huge load you filthy whore, take it, take it.

Thick jets of cum shot towards Tamanna's face and she opened her mouth expectantly. Two full jets filled Tamanna's mouth instantly, as she struggled to swallow the hot cum.

Then two huge jets exploded off her big tits, another two hit her stomach. The man directed his jerking cock back to Tamanna's mouth and another four jets hit her square in the face.

[Image: 2.jpg] 
The man was right Tamanna had never taken a load this big before. Next he thrust his cock into her pussy and Tamanna felt another two streams of cum explode inside her. Once again the big cock was released from her pussy and the man shoved it in her mouth, she sucked and swallowed as best she could but soon her mouth was full again. The man withdrew his cock from her mouth and one final jet hit her square between the eyes. Tamanna looked up at the man who had just unleashed on her. "Now that is the best load I have ever taken baby, I could fuck you all night!"

Tony walked over to her, "Ok baby you need a little break." Tamanna's eyes were still glistening with desire. "No, I need more, I'm just getting started, this slut has just scratched the surface." Tony could see she was totally serious. She really was ready for more.

Suddenly Tamanna noticed the room go quiet. There was an important looking man standing at the main entrance to the room. All the sailors stood and saluted the man standing in the doorway. "What the fuck is happening on my ship?"

Everyone remained silent. "I'll tell you what is happening, this is a fucking gangbang, and I've been watching everything that's been happening on the cameras." The man walked up to Tamanna. "My name is Captain Harish and you my dear are the biggest dirtiest whore I have ever laid eyes on. But these sailors are mere boys. How about I introduce you to my A Team?"

Tamanna looked the Captain dead in the eye. "If you've got real men who want to fuck a cock crazed whore then I definitely want to meet the A team. If not then I will happily stay with these guys." "My dear, I think you will not be disappointed, and please bring your boyfriend and his camera, I don't think he will want to miss what I have in store.

Tony picked up his camera and grabbed Tamanna by the hand. They followed the Captain through a maze of corridors until they reached a door marked "Private. Entrance by Captains permission only." They went through into a room that looked more like a dungeon than a cabin on a ship. There were all kinds of racks and straps and swings and bars.

"This is my little playground." The Captain looked proud of his private domain. "It was designed with someone just like you in mind my dear." Tamanna was immediately aroused by the room and it's contents. There were dildos of all shapes and sizes strapped to the walls along with whips, chains, gags and every other imaginable sexual paraphernalia.

"So would you like to meet my A team Tamanna? I'm sure you won't be disappointed." Tamanna was wide eyed with excitement. " Yes I do Captain, but will they be able to take care of my needs?" The Captain simply smiled and gave quick tap on the door they had just entered.

Within seconds six of the biggest men Tamanna and Tony had ever seen marched into the room. They were all very tall, with huge bulging muscles and Tamanna quivered as they brushed past her.

"So do these boys look as good naked as they do in uniform?" Tamanna was staring at the line of men as they stared back at her naked body, their eyes wild with excitement. The captain gave the order and the men began to remove their uniforms. Tony stared in amazement. "Holy fuck."

As the men revealed their manhood both Tony and Tamanna gasped. Before them they saw the six biggest cocks they had ever seen, even bigger than the sailor with the thirteen-inch cock she had swallowed earlier.

Tamanna squealed with delight. "Now those are what I call cocks. I want them all and I want them now."

Tony switched on his video camera. He did not want to miss a moment of what was about to happen. Tamanna dropped to her knees and grabbed the first mans hard swollen dick in her hands.

She turned to Tony and stared into the lens of the camera he was holding "This is one night I am never going to forget, make sure you get this all on film baby" Tamanna sized up the cock and began to force it down her throat, she gagged as the enormous member filled her mouth.

[Image: tamannadpdcopycopy.jpg] 
The Captain smiled at Tony. "This could be a long evening, I hope you have plenty of battery and tape in that camera." Tony smiled back. "Yes sir, fully charged and ready to go." Tamanna slid the huge cock slowly out of her mouth and looked at both Tony and the Captain, "Looks like this cock hungry whore might finally get satisfied, let's get down to business!"

With that Tamanna turned back to the cock she was holding and buried it deep into her throat, Pussy and ass.

[Image: tamannagngcopy.jpg] 
Like Reply
# Nazriya Nazim

Nazriya Nazim combed her long blonde hair as she stood in front of the full length mirror starring at her reflection. Nazriya was a trophy wife and had married straight out of college to a man who was twenty five years her senior.

[Image: 1747f1b07b47026b84830a62cafe1c43.jpg]

Das was a wonderful husband and as a matter of fact he gave Nazriya everything she wanted in life. Das was an heir to his parent's fortune and now controlled his Father's business. His wealth enabled him to give Nazriya all the luxury's in life she could have ever dreamed.

Nazriya leaned closer to the mirror looking around her eyes checking for any signs of age as she normally did after her showers. At twenty-six she was very self-conscious about her appearance and spent most of her free time working out.

Nazriya had a body most women would die for at almost a 33-26-35 figure. Das loved to see her dress in fashion girl poster.

She loved Das dearly and hadn't known anything about his wealth until he proposed marriage to her and he revealed his fortune to her. She had to admit she was a very lucky woman who was married to a man of her dreams and could afford to give her almost anything she asked for or would want in life.

[Image: 446136df030393db7675405d2b8c1e3f.jpg]

Das loved to show off his lovely wife and bought her many sexy revealing dresses that she would wear for him at home or out on the town. Nazriya did anything she could to please her husband because she loved him so much.

There wasn't a night that Das didn't bring his wife home something special regardless if it were flowers or jewelry or even a special treat like a last minute trip on their jet to eat dinner in another city.

That's right. They even owned their own personal jet which Das used to run their family's business.

Nazriya slipped the skin tight black dress that barely covered her gorgeous ass and tits over her head and slid it down over her hips giving it a tug here and there until the material covered as much of her skin as it could.

[Image: Nazriyasexyleginhighheelssleevelessblack...ection.jpg]

She stepped over to the vanity and sat down as she slipped her heels onto her feet buckling the straps around her ankles.

Nazriya had a specially lighted mirror to apply her makeup on her vanity and turned the button to the desired level and began to apply what little makeup she required to make herself look gorgeous.

When she finished, she stood in front of the full length mirror again and fluffed her hair over her shoulders. She turned to the side and looked to see how smooth the material covered her nice round ass. She wasn't wearing any panty's or bra tonight. That's the way Das loved to see her dress and they both had their own reasons why.

Das had called her and told Nazriya to meet her at their favorite seafood restaurant. The chauffeur drove her into town and she didn't have to wait long for her husband to arrive as they sat down for dinner.

They were seated in a special booth Das reserved toward the back of the restaurant and waited for the perfect opportunity to play their little game.

[Image: 073e3a271e39707f5cc9e682cf4d6613.jpg]

Nazriya waited until several men were seated not far from their table and looked over at Das giving him the signal to begin. Das slipped next to his beautiful wife and placed his hand on her thigh and began to slowly caress her smooth skin above her knee and gently worked his hand toward her inner thigh.

Nazriya spread her legs for her husband's hand as he continued to gently massage her thigh and leaned over and gave his wife a passionate kiss on the lips.

Das noticed one of the men starring down under their table where he had his hand resting on his wife's thigh. Das gave his wife a signal to spread her legs open as he continued to move his hand near her bare pussy.

They had to wait as the waiter filed their water glasses than left the table than Das began moving his hand until his fingers were playing with his wife's pussy lips. Nazriya leaned back as she felt her husband insert a finger into her pussy and began to slowly massage her clitoris making her moan slightly and close her eyes.

[Image: th?id=OIP.QhBAhTjwMY8_RjXCy8NCDAAAAA&pid=15.1]

Das glanced over at the man and saw that he was still starring under the table as Nazriya spread her legs further apart giving the man a better view of what was going on.

Das leaned over and gave his wife another kiss while he continued to play with her pussy under the short dress. Nazriya moved her hand over to her husband's crotch and started to massage his hard cock through his pants as they both kept an eye on the man at one of the next tables.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
Nazriya kept her head tiled back as she felt her husband's finger inside her pussy. A faint sound of his finger could be heard as he probed inside her now wet pussy. Nazriya moved her other hand above her husband's hand pushing him tighter against her crotch as she moaned again and lifted one of her legs slightly onto the cushion of the seat.

[Image: <a href=www.nudegirlsreal.tk+(17).jpg]" class="mycode_img" />

The man was trying not to notice them but couldn't keep his eyes off the beautiful blonde who was getting her pussy played with under the table.

Suddenly. The man got up from the table and walked back toward the men's room as Das looked disappointed and stopped playing with Nazriya's pussy.

Das looked at his wife and said. "I'm going to make a trip to the bathroom and see if I can talk to that man."

Nazriya smiled than gave her husband a small kiss on the lips and watched Das walk toward the mens room.

Das walked into the room and saw the man standing in front of the urinal and walked up to the one next to him and waited a few seconds and said. "This place has the best seafood in city."

The man continued to pee as he glanced over at Das and noticed who he was and hesitated a moment before giving him a reply and said. "Yeah. I love the food in this place myself. Do you come here often?"

Das finished peeing and replied. "As a matter of fact I do come here at least once a month with my wife. Did you see my wife sitting out in the booth across from you?"

The man looked uncomfortable as he hurried and washed his hands and looked back at Das and said. "I don't think I have. Have a nice evening."

Das just chuckled to himself as he watched the man leave the mens room and washed his hands before returning to their table. Das started to walk back to the table and noticed the man and his wife leaving the restaurant as he sat back down next to Nazriya and slid into the booth next to her and gave her another passionate kiss.

[Image: Thirumanam_Ennum_Nikka_Movie_Jai_Nazriya...res_26.jpg]

Das and Nazriya and done this many times in the past and tonight was rather tame compared to things they have done in the past. There were a few times that Das had finger fucked his wife to orgasm in a restaurant or movie theater. They even fucked in a parking lot like two teenagers once in a crowded shopping mall.

They were always coming up with new ideas and places for thrills and at the end of the night they always returned home and screwed like rabbits in heat.

They finished dinner and drove up to a club outside that Das knew was considered a local pickup Pub. Nazriya had wondered why her husband had taken a turn North on their way home and noticed a bunch of guys entering a Pub.

Das parked the car and slid over toward Nazriya and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and said. "Lets go in here and see if we can tease a few of these guys in the club."

Nazriya smiled at her husband and said. "You have the devil himself inside you tonight. Don't you?"

[Image: Nazriya.jpg]

Nazriya gave her husband another kiss on the lips and waited for him to walk around and open the car door for her. They walked into the club as Das talked to the man greeting people at the door and watched as Das slipped the man a large bill to seat them near the dance floor.

The man seated them at a table along the dance floor and they ordered two drinks from the waitress and watched some of the couples dancing on the floor. Nazriya leaned toward her husband and said. "Most of these people here appear to be single and looking."

Das smiled at his wife and said. "Honey. That's what the fun is all about. Why do you think I brought you here tonight?"

Nazriya looked around the place and noticed the men definitely out numbered the women tonight but noticed many couples dancing out on the dance floor.

The waitress brought them their drinks and Nazriya took a sip of her drink while starring at her husband and seen a devilish look on his face and smiled back at him and said. "OK. Tell me exactly what you have on your dirty mind tonight?"

[Image: Dh_QOANXcAIjMtP.jpg]

Das took a drink and reached out and took Nazriya's hand and said. "Why don't you go out there tonight and find a handsome stud and get him all turned on?"

Nazriya took another sip of her drink and sighed as she smiled back at Das and said. "I knew you were up too no good when we pulled into this place tonight. Go ahead and pick someone out for me."

Das nodded his head toward a man standing alone on the other side of the dance floor and said. "Do you see that tall blonde man standing over there next to the rest room doors?"

[Image: 5749c372f745d0ca81f040cb311d76ec.jpg]

Nazriya glanced over to the other side of the club and seen the man Das was talking about and said. "He looks rather cute and blonde too!"

Das smiled at his wife and said. "Do you know that blonde's are hot in bed?"

Nazriya starred at her husband and replied. "Ha. Ha. I'm not going to fuck that man, just make him hot!"

Das took his wife's hand and said. "Why not make it more interesting tonight?"

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Nazriya grinned at her husband and replied. "Your not going to tell me you want me to take my clothes off and walk over there do you?"

Das had hold of his wife's hand and said. "Take off the rings."

Nazriya smiled and turned her head to the side and finally replied and said. "Das. You're absolutely nuts!"

Das kept holding his wife's hand and kept giving her the devilish smile until she finally replied and said. "OK. I still think you're completely gone out of your mind. Look at all those single studs standing over there."

Nazriya slipped of her engagement ring and wedding band and gave them to Das to hold as she picked up her glass and finished her drink and stood up next to her husband and leaned over and kissed him on the lips and said. "Wish me luck."

[Image: full]

The waitress came back at the same time as Nazriya was leaving and Das ordered a double for himself while he watched his lovely wife make her way across to the other side of the club. Das watched Nazriya's ass wiggle as she made her way across the dance floor walking in between the people who were dancing out on the floor.

Das kept an eye on his wife until she disappeared behind some of the people who were dancing as the waitress returned with his drink. Das drank a third of the drink as soon as the woman gave it to him than looked across the club trying to see if he could spot Nazriya talking to the blonde headed man.

Das couldn't see Nazriya at the moment as he tilted his head looking for his wife until he finally saw her dancing in the far corner of the dance floor with the blonde headed guy. Das could see her dancing with the man they had picked out or rather the one he had spotted standing alone.

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

Nazriya was dancing to her third song when the lights went down low and the next song was a slow dance. Das was trying to see his wife but the lights had been turned down so low that he could hardly see any of the couples on the dance floor except the people close to his side.

Das was surprised when he spotted Nazriya dancing with her arms around the blonde man almost right next to their table. She had worked herself around the dance floor to give her husband a better look of them out on the floor.

Das noticed the man had his hands resting on Nazriya's hips and she had her arms wrapped around the man pushing her boobs into his chest. Das also noticed his wife was grinding her hips into the man's crotch when he noticed the man lowering his hands onto his wife's ass.

Das sat there with his cock as hard as a steel rod watching the man rub the palm's of his hands over his wife's ass. They turned and Das's eyes met Nazriya's as she smiled at him as she continued to dance with the man.

Das could see the man was whispering into Nazriya's ear making her giggle as she continued to hold him against her body. They had turned again and Das could clearly see the man's hands now massaging her nice round ass and giving it a slight squeeze as they danced.

Das kept watching the couple almost ready to make out on the dance floor as he tried to contain his erection under his pants. Das's heart began to race even faster as he watched Nazriya tilt her head to kiss the man on the lips where they remained for several seconds.

[mg]https://cbstatic.charmboard.com/im/lc/1752275.jpg[/img]

Das kept his eyes glued on his wife and the blonde headed man as they broke off the kiss and appeared to be starring into one another's eyes for a few seconds than locked themselves into another heated passionate kiss.

Das saw the man squeezing his wife's ass cheeks and pulling her into his crotch as they continued to kiss. Das thought to himself that Nazriya had never taken their little games this far before and must really like the man she was dancing with tonight.

The song ended suddenly and Das watched as the man walked Nazriya back to the other side of the dance floor and out of his sight again.

A few moments later, Das saw Nazriya walking back to their table alone with a big smile on her face and sat down and finished her drink before she said anything to Das.

Das looked over at his wife waiting to hear what she had to say about the man when she smiled at him and finally said. "His name is Stan and he wanted to take me back to his place tonight for a drink."

Das replied and said. "I bet he wanted to take you back to his place. What did you end up telling him?"

Nazriya replied with a laugh and said. "Stan really didn't want me to leave but I told him I came here with someone important tonight and couldn't go home with him."

Das leaned forward with that devilish grin on his face again and took hold of Nazriya's hand and said. "Did you want to go home with that man tonight and fuck him?"

Nazriya laughed and replied. "I could go back and tell Stan I'm available tonight if you want me to?"

Nazriya started to stand up as Das held onto her hand as tight as he could and gently pulled her forward and planted a passionate wet kiss on her lips and when they broke the kiss he said. "You're my little whore tonight."

Nazriya kissed her husband again until a man walked up behind Das and yelled out to him. "Das. I didn't expect to see you here tonight. How are you doing?"

Das stood up and shook the man's hand and introduced his wife to the man whose name was Rob. Das offered the man a seat but said he had to get going but wanted to give him a set of plans he had been working on for a project that Das's company would be involved in building.

Rob said it would only take a couple minutes of his time and Das told Nazriya he would be back in a couple minutes and ordered his wife another drink before he walked out to the car with the man.

Nazriya smiled at Das and puckered her lips as though she were kissing him as he walked toward the parking lot to the man's car.

[Image: wp-1586897609443..jpg?w=1000]

Das quickly looked over the plans the man gave him and thanked him and told Rob that he would get in touch with him during the following week and rushed over to his car and put the plans inside the trunk and glanced at his watch.

He had been gone almost thirty minutes as he rushed back into the club and back to their table. Das walked through the busy crowd in the club trying to make his way over to his and Nazriya's table and when he finally reached the table he saw another man seated in his chair talking to Nazriya.

Das was startled to see it was a well-groomed black man seated in his spot and stood next to him as Nazriya pointed at Das and said. "Brandon. I would like you to meet my date tonight. His name is Das."

Nazriya continued her introduction and said. "Das. I would like you to meet this nice man who just bought me a drink. His name is Brandon."

Brandon stood up and shook Das's hand. Brandon was much taller and larger than Das and looked a couple years younger than Nazriya.

Brandon than said. "I guess I'll leave you two alone now that your back."

Nazriya blurted out and said. "Oh. Brandon. You don't have to leave because Das is back. Your welcome to join us for a drink before you leave."

Brandon replied and said. "I shouldn't barge in on the two of you like this. I didn't know you had a date until you mentioned Das."

Das cut in and said. "Nonsense. You pull up another chair and sit right here with us the rest of the evening if you want and let me buy you a drink."

Das ordered them a round of drinks while they sat and talked and Nazriya didn't let Brandon know that she was married to Das but only his date for the evening. She flirted with him over the next hour until she asked Brandon to dance with her.

Das watched them dance to several songs as he sipped on his drink and waited for his wife to return with her dance partner. They both were out of breath as Nazriya made a comment and said. "Couldn't that DJ play anything slow while we were out their tonight?"

It was getting late and Brandon finally said he had to leave because he had an early appointment and shook both Das and Nazriya's hands before he left but Nazriya also gave him a small kiss on the lips just before he walked away.

Nazriya fell asleep in the car on the way home that night so there wasn't much said until they reached their house.

They reached the bedroom when Das put his arms around Nazriya and planted a wet passionate kiss on her lips as she began to squirm and push her body into his crotch as the kiss continued. Das was able to grab the hem of her dress and pulled it over her hips and got a better grip and slipped it the rest of the way off leaving his wife completely naked in front of him as she put her hands on his face holding him in another long passionate kiss.

[Image: nazriya%20nazim%20nude%20hd%20photos20.jpg]

Nazriya slipped her hands down and began to unbuckle her husband's pants than worked on his shirt until he stood naked along with his wife as they continued to touch each other like wild animals.

The only sound that could be heard in the room was their breath as they continued to kiss while Das began to squeeze and play with his wife's boobs. Das finally pushed Nazriya back onto the bed as she reached down between their legs and guided his hard cock into her wet pussy and wenched as he entered her and shoved himself inside as deep as he could go with one thrust.

[Image: Pics_Art_03_23_11_49_32.jpg]

They continued to kiss as Das began to screw his wife's tight pussy and felt her legs wrap around his ass as he pushed himself deep inside her.

Once they broke the kiss Das was the first to speak and said. "Did you get hot thinking about that black dick tonight?"

Nazriya began to move her hips up to meet her husband's strokes as she replied back to him and said. "Yes Baby. Fuck me."

Das continued screwing his wife as he asked another question and said. "Did you feel his cock tonight?"

Like Reply
Nazriya moaned and was able to answer her husband in a whisper and said. "Oh God. He felt huge."

Das replied. "You felt his cock?"

Nazriya replied in a whisper again and said. "Oh yeah keep fucking me . . . I touched him on the dance floor when we were dancing . . . Oh . . . Yeah . . . Good . . . "

Das began to fuck his wife with more force as he listened to her say she felt Brandon's cock and screwed her with such force that she was gasping for air as Das drove his cock into her as hard as he could.

[Image: nazriya-4.jpg]

Nazriya's pussy was soaked and the wet sounds coming from her pussy filled the room as Das kept screwing her. They kissed again as Nazriya began to quiver and shake and started to moan out loud as she reached her orgasm.
Das couldn't hold back much longer and let out a loud scream that he was going to cum and began squirting his load of hot seed deep into his wife's belly.

Das finished pumping his hot load into his wife and gave her another kiss before rolling off her and onto his back as he tried to catch his breath and felt his wife's hand reach down and massage his now deflating cock.

[Image: nazriya-5.jpg]

They were both sweating as Nazriya lifted herself up onto her elbow and bent down to kiss Das on the lips and said. "You're a wonderful lover."

Das put his arm around his wife and pulled her down onto his chest and kept her there until he had rested and caught his breath and finally said. "Did you really want to screw that black guy tonight?"

Nazriya playfully responded to her husband and said. "Brandon gave me his phone number tonight and asked me to call him."

Das had a serous look on his face and replied. "So. Are you planning to call him?"

[Image: imagee8dd6777946e0ea9.png]

Nazriya laughed as she stroked her husband's chest and turned to look into his eyes and gave him another long passionate kiss and said. "I love you very much."

Das held his wife very tight and replied. "I love you too."

They both soon fell asleep but not until Das thought about seeing his wife screwing a black man. He wondered if she really would screw him if he asked or was she just fooling around. She said she had his phone number so apparently she was making herself available to this man.

[Image: nazriya-fucking-02.jpg]

Like Reply