Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Nice one. more adventures to follow ?
But madam already booked the flat. May be after she moves in with carpentar/painter etc
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-12-2020, 08:52 AM)rohanakasachin Wrote: Awesome bro
Like Reply
waiting for your updates
Like Reply
[Image: Sush-cocumber.jpg]
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 12:52 PM)mouthinvader Wrote: [Image: Sush-cocumber.jpg]
Like Reply
Sush had a quiet afternoon nap after her exertions in the afternoon  at 4pm her son Akash came from school then she was into her regular activities spending time with him & preparing dinner, late at around 9pm her husband came home and peck to her cheek asked

How did you manage that deal?

Sush replied now you know why iam a valued banker winking at him then she added seeing that I from a bank these guys wanted us in the deal even sush could not believe how without any thought she was able to lie beautifully

Well sush that was a great job I have arranged 1lac and transferred to your account you can pay them tomorrow

Ajay why don’t we go tomorrow and finish the deal and paper work you can also see the flat
He said sorry sush I have to go early in the morning to Pune for a project inspection why don’t you do it any way the house will be in your name
Sush looked at him oh god Ajay –ok I will do it.

Early morning Ajay left waking her up wishing her luck as she waived a sleepy good morning then she got up made a quick breakfast and packed Akash lunch & walked her highly animated son to the school bus stop .

She got home and cleaned her house called her boss in the bank told him about the house deal he was happy and readily agreed for her leave if required she thanked him, at around 9’o clock she called Badshah his phone was in voice mail & asked her to leave a message as he was in a family emergency - what sush did not know was that it was clever ploy by both of them to make her call chunni  lal .

After almost half an hour she got a message from Badhsah  asking her to call chunniji  as he had to leave town for a urgent personal work , Sush was in a fix after the tall promise of handling everything now she had to handle the perverted chunniji and did not know what to expect from him as she sat thinking then she received a call from a new number it was chunnilal.
Good morning sushmaji , how are you?

She braced herself and answered good morning Chunniji I have spoken to my husband and advance is ready how should I pay

Chunniji replied great madam you have taken a wise decision and it is my privilege to sell that flat to you and added today is a very  Auspicious day iam sending my driver please come with the cheque for 1 lac , then very politely asked her Madam bhaiya will join you we will need some documents to be signed .

Sush replied no my husband is not in town I will come with the cheque and also that house will be in my name so I can sign all documents

Chunniji was overjoyed madam the car will pick up at 11am if it’s ok with you.

Sush replied its ok with me baffled by this polite and decent talk from chunni
Now Sush wanted to see his reaction in real so she dressed very fashionably and provocatively in semi transparent  white shirt and trouser s today all her inners matching  red & surprise surprise she took her 2 piece swim suit she had purchased during last trip to Goa in her handbag as she looked at the mirror she was dressed to kill looking too damn sexy in her costume

Car picked her up and she was at Chunni lal’s office and quickly ushered into his office Chunni was taken aback with her stylish dressing more than that she was sexual teasing him after all his comments meant only one thing that iron was hot & ready for strike, sush was getting strong sexual vibe from chunni as he looked her with hungry eyes but he words and behavior seemed polite to the point as they completed all the formalities .

Chunni asked madam you want a second look of the flat Sush said yes he took the keys and showed the house second time Chunni called someone in the phone stood aside as she had a clear look at rooms and wardrobes she knew for the full time Chunni’s eyes were feasting on her breast and shapely back as she provocatively postured seeing all things in detail her shirt raiding up & down giving glimses of her white skin and buxom figure .

Chunniji iam finished but before I go I want to have a swim in your pool I have brought the costume too

Chunni was left speechless he said yes sushmaji and took her to the pool side and then he closed the pollside entrance from inside saying I do not want workers or my staff disturbing he opened the changing room allowing Sush to go for a change , then he went to the other room to change as well as to see this voluptuous angel fully naked before he started his conquest now he thought he had clear signal from Sush .

Sush calmly removed her shirt, pant  all her inner clothes totally naked she neatly arranged the removed garments chunni could see her pointed breast and surprisingly well trimmed bald pussy only hair in the top portion , her pinkish lips looked moist and ready chunni had seen enough madam had a prepared puny too for today as  he quickly changed into his undergarments taking a towel he went to the pool  .

He went to the pool side looked around and ensured there are only 2 pool side seats removing nearby seats to a distance and placing both the seats near to each other near the pool shade then quickly removed his underwear kept it purposely over his towel  in the stool wanting sushma to see that he is nude inside the pool then he jumped into the pool his flaming hard dick standing straight  he knew he had a big fat one many times showing his proud black member he had many ladies under his spell and he wanted his big black one inside sushma’s bald pussy today .

Now Sushma arrived at the pool  today she was more confident that towel she carried folded in the hand walking confidently with a smile on her 2 piece bikini it just about covering her modesty he could see madam was primed for action as her breast pointing thrusting into black color top her wonderfull wide hips and big bouncy butts amply amplified in her bikini bottom it just covered the love triangle with both her butts almost rounded and outside her bikini  she came to the stool kept her towel then she saw the other stool ho my god she thought as she trembled with little panic ,Then she turned quickly dived into the pool .

Contd..
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 2 users Like Saikarthik's post
Like Reply
Going get and what a plot
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Going grt and what a plot.........ur writing skills is simply superb
[+] 2 users Like mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Sush with strong strokes reached other end of the pool Chunni was in the corner in chest deep water looking at her as she reached the other corner he slowly swam near to her  Sush was to see he was fully naked as he could see his butts he stopped close to her then said  madam I will be no longer be decent  you are a hyper sexy lady and I want to fuck you to my heart’s  content day but madam still I will not force you please come to other end I will make you decide with that he swam rapidly towards other end Sush followed him intrigued he reached other end got up and sat both legs inside the pool his fat proud monster cock fully aroused reaching skyward his hands in the stretching back so the black cock was standing like trophy ,Sush reached the end saw the scene moved slowly towards him facing him .

Madam straight question how will you rate this holding black fat cock  Sush was absolutely petrified this was the biggest cock she had seen in her life it was very long thick and black seeing in real she said her hand touching her right breast honestly chunniji I have never seen anything like this you are so big and its so long and fat .can I touch it and without waiting for his response  she took both the hands and sized it up it was rock hard as she moved up & down slightly whitish precum started ozzing Chunniji said Sushmaji  I want your lip sticked high class mouth in my black member iam waiting this moment from the day I saw you Sush looked up at him and slowly came up now holding the cock in one hand as she started licking his precum clean and then opened her mouth took his black head into her wide hungry mouth for chunni this was pure heaven as he stretched  pushing more of his cock into sushma’s hot juicy mouth  

After this initial pace was set chunni stood up & pulled her up beside him from the pool  Sush was slightly taller but he took her face in his hands kissed her thick red lips and her  precum filled salty mouth at the same time his hands were removing her bikini top as he kissed  Sush herself was removing the bottom in a hurry holding his proud slippery black member in one hand as it was hitting are lower stomach , after this Chunni  put both his arms under  her shoulder and lifted her and made her lie down on the low stooled  swimming pool couch and then his mouth descended on her proud jutting nipples sucking hard taking almost  her full purpled nipple inside his mouth  while his thick rough hand was fondling her clit and so softly that Sush could not believe the sensation of rough sucking in her big nippled breast -almost mouling of both of her breast in very rough way and soft the fondling of her sex starved pussy with very soft touch it was pure heaven

After almost of 5-6 minutes this foreplay he slowly came face down licking and petting as he came down to her fully moist lubricated pussy  then he proceeded to lick all sides of the pussy all around her clit but not touching the clit once in few second his tongue will make mild glancing touch at clit & still continue his foreplay all around her pussy Sush was uncontrollable trying to pull his head toward her clit at the same time twisting and turning so he licks her clit but the clever bastard when she moved started to lick & insert tongue deep inside her but hole this was truly unbelievable never in life she had this kind sexual feeling she was in total bliss state she simply gave up spread eagled and loosened her legs ready for any assault almost an act of surrender to chunni her sexual master

Chunni understood  last almost 15 minutes of this foreplay has made Sush begging for more so he kept on slowly caressing puffy pussy lips with his lips and tongue also blowing air towards the clit area Sushmita leg spread and breast arching up and face heaven words was almost sobbing in pure ectasy suddenly chunni descended on her clitoris proceeded to suck it with his practiced lips and tongue Sush started making loud ha’s and O”s  alternatively and then with one gulp Chunni took the complete clit in his mouth as she started wailing loudly as she reached a shattering climax pushing  into his face chunni was holding both her butts in hand to support as she wimpered and wheened now Chunni expertly put his tongue on base of the clit and inside labia Sush was pushed into multiple climax reaching her orgasm as her eyes was screwed shut and with loud wail she came on to the swimming stool cushion all tension gone from her body  fully drenched in sweat fully gratified as she shut her eyes .

Sush had never this kind of foreplay with tongue on her pussy her whole body was tinging with after effects of her orgasmic climax  she thought  my god what I was missing this slobbering old fatso had showed me what pleasure is without even cock entering her she thanked her stars for bringing here and purchasing this flat she was totally encaptivated  by Chunni she felt he was somebody great as was giving total pleasure not thinking about him well it was unreal in any man . Chunni knew the secret when you pleasure the women to the core she will be ready to anything for him in return no whore or wife will do that for you and this usually happens with married ladies who had never got the pleasure only banging and crude fingering which they had assumed as pleasure.

Chunni was in the other stool looking at Sush he could not believe such a high class beauty has fallen for him he wanted see how much she will do for him he walked towards and stood near her face she opened her eyes and said  never in my life I had anything like then her arm took his cock and brought it to her mouth he was little softer then she did one surprising thing she mad him lift his leg & put in other side of the chair so she has best access to the cock pointed straight at her then she proceeded suck all precum & with her hand in his back was trying to push more and more cock in her mouth also sucking him hard Chunni was getting rock hard again Sush felt that  the clammy hardness was totally filling her mouth and hitting her throat 

contd..
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: sush-sucks.jpg]
uploading pictures
Like Reply
Chunni took his massive appendage from her mouth then with his 2 strong  hands lifted her to his shoulder and marched to the changing room bed , he deposited her on the bed  spread her legs he took cock to the tip for her pussy & slowly inch by inch pushed at the same time he was kissing with so much passion sucking her tongue & lips with a vigour this went for 2-3 minutes only half of cock firmly lodged now he took the entire cock out with a shout of bajrang bali implaled his complete fat cock inside her for Sush it felt something  had come to heart & she felt a dull ache as never before her pussy had been stretched like this , Chunni remained in that position he then started sucking her breast repeatedly  at the same time taking small strokes slowly Sush was slowly losing all her pain it started feeling great .

She said Chunniji take me like mard  Chunni understood the change now he started to the take full cock outside and then completely filled her hungry pussy hitting pussy lips with his balls the started slowly and then increased his pace in every stroke that he was pounding her Sush was in seventh heaven she felt raising of  another climax she wanted it along with his splash but  she was in no state to resists as she started climaxing with loud wailing at the same time she found Chunni was moving even faster & then his cock pulsed twice inside pussy and then started spray of hot sticky semen which such force and power that she had second orgasm with multiple climax she was completely enthralled and was calling chuniji  chunniji  my true mard she had both legs in clench over Chinni’s back so his cock remains inside and ensuring she  receives all his precious seeds he had copious amount of cum which kept filling her and overflowing her pussy lips 

Chunni had the best climax for long time he could not remember when he had such a climax, he thought what a lady she is made for sex and decided we will truly enjoy as much as possible & what a beauty , this is this kind he liked married but with less sex experience who enjoy the most & give back as much .

After almost mind boggling sex both of them together decided we will have a quite swim to clean everything after 10 minutes in the pool both of them completely naked and uninhibited whenever they reach the sides Sush was clinging holding and kissing him with passion after the swim they changed into their dress Chunni said time is 1Clock I will arrange lunch then I will drop you to her house . Then he took her to his room put the AC and said take rest madam we will have lunch together.
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Sushmita & construction guys – Ch3

Sush closed the AC room she had a proper blast she could not believe the last 24 Hrs and the last 2 hours of passion with chunni she was ready for any session with his flaming black cock its girth hardness it was awesome she could not believe her barren existence with no sex life not even a proper fuck , she thought about chunni”s  tongue on her clit it was pure magic what she liked was that he wanted her  enjoyment the most even though he enjoyed to the core she felt she was the lucky one .

As she sat in the bed immersed  in all thought , Chunni came and took her out where tables where laid with food , They had a quite lunch alone as they were finishing he said I have preposition I want to give you a penthouse 3 bhk flat which i will get alloted in lots please apply your bank loan for the flat you have booked & let the payment come to me , I will return it every month I need a equal partner sexually as well as for future requirements as iam a major builder I require help in lot of activities .

Sush was shocked she said one great fuck you ready to do all these what chunniji ?

I think you misunderstood me it was a great fuck more than that you have style and great looks so 5 -10 years from now you can become corporator,MLA or even MP  with my indirect support this what iam talking about .

Sush was Piqued , are you  serious chunniji ?

Dead serious I want you to have all this and also fuck as much I want whenever I want but I do not want marriage .

Sushmaji tell yes first let’s start see where it goes , I also may fuck around I don’t mind even if you do but let’s work together

Sush was totally flummoxed with lot of questions

Chunni said no questions sush first buy the flat other things will slowly start

Both of them washed Sush said 4”clock my son will come

No problem madam I will drop you

Just come with me to my room I have some unfinished business

They entered the room, Chunniji closed the room removed his start & pant and in minutes was naked his enormous cock  again standing up truly now only she noticed he had mighty balls
Sushmaji can you remove your shirt only she removed her shirt kept it on the chair  he pushed her shoulder down so she was kneeling before him  

She was in action immediately both hands had his cock chunni said no hands please suck me, they way you ate made me very horny I want to cum on your mouth

Can you sushma

Sushma with both hands in her back started suck his bulbous member taking his cock inside choking making her cough

Chunni stopped do not try to taking more cock and take as much cock you can handle in your mouth then give your best suck

For Sushma it was like coaching

She started to take big head started to suck with real vehemence , chunni thought he will come but seeing high class madam sushma on her knees and sucking him  real hard his cock began to pulse now he got hold of her head and asked her suck his fizz sushma not a experienced  sucker  she started  swallowing as much cum as possible he was flowing with thick semen soon it flowed into her bra through her neck getting in between her breast and almost upto belly still she kept sucking then he stopped she felt real creamy taste with salt then he said Madam get up and licked her face and neck then asked her to put her shirt.

Sush I want you to wash it last today or may be do not wash till tomorrow  I want you to feel the stickiness all day and saying that he removed her handkerchief too

Sushma said you are incorrigible & sick

He smiled and asked did you like my cum or not

Sushma replied I liked your cum your big sized tool and they way you fuck & iam ready to play whatever game you want to play ..

Suddenly something struck her she asked Badshah also plays these games with you

Sushma you do not get all answers in a day

She got ready he took her out & asked driver to drop her at home

Sushma sat in the car took her small mirror in her handbag to have look believe it or not 2 big white blobs where in her hair she wiped with hand into her hair also with both hands she wiped her face neck as if to remove stiffness , she could feel her whole body with sticky wetness all over .

Damn what a day & what will happen now…

Contd
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Nice one keep going with her adventures and controls the men for her needs
Like Reply
[Image: Brunette-Pov-Sucking-Big-Dick-Ass-Up-On-Knees.gif]
Like Reply
banghead should i continue guys  and gals -Is tit interesting
Like Reply
horseride should i continue -guys and gals
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Contd

Sush reached home she wanted to have a wash then she remembered Chunni’s advice she though let me savour it for some more time as she removed her complete dress then wore her thick nighty with nothing underneath as she waited for her son to come home .

She called her hubby congratulated him on the new flat added you know the builder is having some lots for the penthouse flat if you have luck we may get that 3 bhk flat allotted also with no extra cost instead of the present one we have booked . Her hubby said you are my lucky charm Sush who knows we may get that also we will celebrate it this Saturday for sure.

Her son Akash cam home she made his favourite Maggie and of he went to play sush said don’t be late come by 7pm  as she closed the door behind

Then she sat & reminisced what has happened today it was mind boggling in one day so much sexual activity happened and thinking about all that she was getting horny again sush thought  my god I am  becoming a proper slut like you read in those sex books and websites wishing more action .

The intercom buzzed she took the phone it was the security madam one Mr.Badshah has come to meet can I send him to your flat she said its ok please send 

She immediately made her house presentable as she thought  about her dress and  looked at the mirror she felt proud breast were pointing through her nightie without any bra to hold it also overal she looked trashy with all her shape visible she immediately thought of putting on bra & petticoat her door bell buzzed she simply thought what the hell and opened the door Badshah was at the door  invited him inside

Badshah congratulated her on her new house and said Sushmaji iam sorry I had to take my uncle to hospital I just rushed from there to meet you & apologize

No problem Badshahji thing happen & we have to go with the the flow

I hope chunni behaved properly madam

Oh he said he behaved  ok with since I was alone

Badhahji how much brokerage I should pay

Madam he said looked at the door went and locked it then came back towards me then simpley opened his pant  zib outcome a big uncutcock  bigger than chunniji it was better fairer in colour Madam I do not want any commission just once you take it in your mouth and give me a head that will be that

Sush could not believe what was happening she looked at him this decent man she  thought has most having most undecent intention and that too with his mighty cock 

Badshah said please madam atleast use are hands and relieve me the day you came to my office I wanted this please touch me as he came near almost his cock in front of her face

My god Sush thought my day is getting better and better just iam  feeling  horny and stranger with big cock is in front of me with a showing a big cock and ready to shove in my mouth too 

Sush left with no choice and in her present just took his took his cock in her hand without hesitation put the tip in her mouth as she looked up & said it’s too big for me 

Contd..

[+] 2 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
[Image: sush-sucks-badshah.jpg]
rain animated gif
[+] 1 user Likes mouthinvader's post
Like Reply