Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Bro....pls update divyanka story..Wednesday also gone
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Part -- 7

Bobby was awakened by his mobile ringing continuously. He looked at the mobile and it had 10 missed calls. It was already dark and the clock timed 8 at night. It was a long sleep for Bobby and Sonarika. He saw Sonarika sleeping naked, next to him. She was in a deep sleep, well contained, a smile on her face even while sleeping.

[img] https://i.ibb.co/YQxGgpV/image.png[/img] 
Bobby knew that it would be Shruti. He checked his mobile to confirm his doubt. The 10 missed calls ranged during the last 2 hours or so. He got up from the bed, dressed and left the bedroom to call Shruti.

Shruti picked the call immediately.

"How are you a bastard? My calls unanswered means that the slut had a good time." Shruti said from the other end.

"I was sleeping. Just checked the phone." Bobby answered half.

"Sleeping at this hour. You must be really exhausted. I heard a rumour that this slut makes a man work really hard. It seems true. Where is she?" Shruti giggled.

"She is sleeping. You can say that it requires a lot of effort to satisfy her." Bobby said, without hesitance, what Shruti wanted to hear.

"Bastard, you can make any woman scream in bed. You are my tiger. Keep roaring and obviously, fucking." Shruti said laughing.

"I love you." Bobby said.

"Don't swoon me now. You cheat with your wife and dare to say that you love her." Shruti said in mock anger.

"Your fucking cheating husband loves you dearly." Bobby said.

"That you are. And that you do." Shruti said.

"Did you tame her? I was a bit worried for you. She is a hell of a slut and is quite dominating. I know men who are at her feet always." Shruti said.

"To be honest, she is a hell of a lady. I just blindly fall in her trap. But I know I can make her my slut." Bobby said in a lust.

"Roar of a tiger." Shruti laughed.

"How was your meeting? By what time are you coming back tomorrow?" Bobby asked out of a concern.

"It's as always. Fake smiles and praises. Bastard, all of them keep staring at me. I am walking really funny. My ass is still on fire. I will make you pay mother fucker." Shruti said angrily.

[Image: image.png] 
"I am really sorry, honey. It might have you a few more admirers." Bobby said.

"Love, don't worry about it. You have a tough competition. So you better satisfy your horny slut completely. Otherwise, you may never know." Shruti said laughing.

"My cock just loves your cunt." Bobby smiled.

"Fucker, your cock lusts and assaults. It doesn't love anyone. Need to go baby. Have fun. Make that slut scream." Shruti said and cut the phone.

Bobby gave a smirk. He turned back to see Sonarika walking out of the bedroom, only Bobby's shirt on her. Her erect nipples could be seen through the shirt. The cloth was able to cover her panty just.

"Was it your wife's baby?" Sonarika asked yawning, making her panty on display to Bobby.

"Oh yeah." Bobby replied, enjoying the show.

"That slut doesn't know what she is missing? She has a fucking god cock at home and that bitch is lurking away with strangers. Her loss, my gain." Sonarika said hugging Bobby tight. Her boobs literally crushed on Bobby's chest.

"Bitch, I decide what you gain and what you lose." Bobby said, mauling her ass cheeks roughly with his both hands.

"Ouch. Your cock says something else." Sonarika said, groping his cock, trying to dictate her terms.

"Slut, my cock just knows how to control the bitches like you." Bobby said holding her hand, pushing it away from his cock.

Bobby turned around Sonarika and forcefully removed her panty. Sonarika tried to struggle but she knew that she would be easily overpowered and maintained her composure to have an upper hand.

"Look, you and your cock just can't stay away from my pussy. There are certain terms to have my pussy." Sonarika said with a smirk.

Ignoring Sonarika, Bobby held her neck tight to make her mouth open wide. Bobby stuffed her own panties in her mouth to gag her.

"Keep your mouth shut whore. Start learning early or the things I will do to you to make you learn would be dire." Bobby said, holding her both hands.

Sonarika tried to get free, but was completely overpowered.

Bobby moved her to the sofa and placed her on his stomach on his lap. Her hands were still not free from Bobby's clutches. Bobby got hold of his belt and tied her both hands behind her back. She was struggling hard, lying flat on her stomach, in his lap.

"Now slut, you will answer me just yes or no. If I am not satisfied with the answer, you will get punished." Bobby said smacking her ass cheeks hard with his right hand. Sonarika's screams muffled in her own panties. She was never being dominated like this before.

"Slut, you will be personal fuck toy from today." Bobby said, mauling her boobs from her left hand.

Sonarika struggled and gave an angry look to Bobby, nodding her head to say never.

Bobby smacked her other ass cheek really hard. Her screams could have been enough to be heard by all neighbours, but to the panty gag in her mouth.

"I told you slut, your answers will decide your punishment. Don't make me angry. I know you want mycock in your whore cunt. If you want my cock, then it has to be the way I want. So answer wisely." Bobby said, pinching her nipple hard.

Sonarika was struggling physically and mentally. She was never being dominated and her cunt was betraying her. It was tingling and wanted to be fucked roughly by Bobby.

"Does your cunt want my cock?" Bobby said, smoothing her ass cheeks.

Sonarika didn't answer. She knew that her cunt was wet and wanted to be rammed. But she didn't want Bobby to have the upper hand.

"Answer me whore." Bobby said smacking her ass hard continuously.

Sonarika wriggled hard in his lap. The ass cheeks were burning and had become cherry red. She nodded no continuously. Tears coming out of her eyes. Bobby continued the onslaught. Her pussy was getting rubbed on his thighs now. It was making her more and more horny.

Her cunt was betraying her. She was never being so helpless before and it turned her even more, being dominated, being used, being controlled. Bobby kept smacking her ass cheek and pulled her nipples to extreme.

Finally her resilience broke. She nodded yes. Tears continuously flowing and her cunt oozing juices. Bobby stopped her assault.

"Bitches like you need to be trained. Now answer me quickly. If you don't answer me quickly or if I don't like your answer, you will get up, wear your clothes and get out of my house. You never get my cock in your life." Bobby said rubbing her pussy slit. That made Sonarika moan in pleasure.

Like Reply

"Do you want to fuck me?" Bobby asked.

She nodded yes.

"I will fuck any of your holes, anytime I want, wherever I want. Do you agree?" Bobby asked. His fingers playing with her pussy.

She nodded yes.

"You will be my fuck toy and will get punished if you don't follow my instructions. Do you agree?" Bobby asked. His fingers were getting faster, as her moans were harder.

She nodded yes.

"You will wear what I choose for you. Your panties and bra will be missing for most of the days. Do you agree?" Bobby asked.

She nodded yes. Sonarika was on the verge. She was never being humiliated like this.

"You will suck your husband's cock and swallow his cum daily. Your husband and lovers cant cum in your pussy. Your whore pussy will take only my cum. It's me to breed you. Do you agree?" Bobby asked.

Sonarika looked to Bobby with lust and she came hard on his fingers. Her orgasm ran through her whole body, as if Bobby was taking over her body and soul.

Bobby threw Sonarika on bed on her stomach. His trousers were down in a second. Bobby held her up from the waist to bring it on four and placed his cock on her drenched pussy.

"Slut, do you really want it?" Bobby said, his cock's tip on her cunt's entrance.

Sonarika nodded wildly yes and Bobby pushed his cock in her pussy completely. It might have hit her womb

straight. Sonarika threw her head back in pain and shock. Bobby held her hair from back and pulled it roughly to stretch her head and neck more towards him.

Sonarika's cunt was on fire and her mind was completely blank. Bobby started fucking her with long thrusts as if he was riding a horse. Sonarika's moans were getting mumbled in her own gagged mouth.

"Do you want me to be your Master?" Bobby shouted at her.

She nodded violently yes.

"You will call me master whenever we are alone. I will get you tattooed as my whore. My cheap fucking whore." Bobby shouted and pounded her with no mercy.

Sonarika just kept nodding yes.

"You are a perfect slut. You will stop your pills from today itself. I will breed you. Your fucking fertile pussy will take my sperm and make a baby." Bobby said in her ear, bringing her head further back to his face. The cock penetrated her furthermore.

Sonarika nodded silently yes. Her eyes were full of tears. She never felt so helpless and yet so happy in her life.

Bobby kept pounding her. Sonarika came twice during the marathon fucking. Bobby's cock was throbbing in her pussy, and wanted a release desperately. Finally, Bobby's cock erupted in her drenched pussy. The sensation of his sperm hitting her womb made her weak and she came hard. Bobby fell on Sonarika. His cock still buried in her pussy.

Sonarika was crying silently lying on her back. Bobby's breathing came to normal. Both were sweating.

Bobby got up, his deflated cock popping out of her pussy. Her pussy let out the combined juices from the entrance on to the sofa. Sonarika kept crying, lying on the sofa.

Bobby left to the bathroom to get fresh. His inner monster had now gone, he thought of what hell he had done. Sonarika never deserved this even if she is a bitch. His guilt took over him. He wanted to apologise but had no strength to face her.

He got out of the bathroom after the shower. Sonarika was standing out of the bathroom in her only cloth on her body. She was completely disheveled, her eyes red and swollen, and her face showing complete tiredness.

Bobby opened his mouth with a courage to apologise, "Hmm, Sonarika."

But he was cut down by Sonarika. "May I use the Master bathroom?"

Bobby couldn't say anything and just nodded yes.

Sonarika went inside and Bobby's guilt raised further. But Sonarika accepting his dominance made his male ego raised further. He went to the kitchen and prepared tea.

As the tea got ready, Sonarika came out of the bedroom, dressed, ready to leave.

Bobby gave an awkward smile to Sonarika. Sonarika looked down immediately as a submissive. Bobby gulped and offered her a cup of tea. Sonarika took it. She needed something down her sore throat. Her body was completely used and aching with tiredness.

"You can call me Bobby. I didn't mean to be so rough. I mean." Bobby said, taking a sip from his cup.

"Yes master. I mean Bobby." Sonarika said, avoiding looking at Bobby and drinking hot tea to soothe her throat.

"You can take your pills too. I just got out of hand. I am......" Bobby said. He wanted to say sorry, but didn't

know why it didn't come out of his mouth.

Sonarika completed her tea and left his house without uttering a word.

Bobby didn't know what to say or how to react. He was in his own thoughts and cursed himself for being such a monster for some time.
His thoughts tired him further and he fell asleep.

Bobby got up early on Sunday and felt fresh. His guilt subsided. He got fresh and went for his morning run.

Running, yoga and meditation helped him to maintain his body and mind. He got energized with the morning fresh air and had run his 10 km stretch. He was sweating profoundly and entered the lift to go back to his flat.

He was followed by her neighbour Mrs. Malhotra(Shriya Saran) in the lift. She was returning back from her yoga session at the garden.

She was sweating too in her yoga pants and her tight top. The yoga pants highlighted her perfect round ass completely and it swayed as she walked.

Shriya, was a modern housewife. She was a lively woman, enjoying the money earned by her husband. She had given birth to a child but had been able to maintain herself to attract enough stares from men.

Divyanka was also a maid at Shriya's place. Bobby liked Shriya's smile. Bobby greeted her good morning.

"Good morning Bobby. Done with your running. I saw you while practicing yoga. You are quite fit." Shriya said.

"Thanks Shriya. I like fresh air out there. I am not that fit, what you suppose. Just keeping myself healthy." Bobby replied.

Shriya said, staring at Bobby's sweating body. The lift reached Bobby's floor.

"  you do look younger than Shruti." Bobby replied as he set to leave for his flat.

"You mister. You definitely know how to talk to women and make them happy." Shriya said smiling.

Bobby just loved that smile. It was so beautiful and innocent.

"How is your yoga practice going on? Mr. Malhotra might be damn happy with you." Bobby said smiling.

"Why would he be happy with my yoga practice?" Shriya said, expecting the answer.

"You look much younger and beautiful. He is surely the luckiest husband to have such a beautiful wife." Bobby replied, smiling. He wanted Shriya to smile again.

"Oh my Bobby. Don’t flirt with me . You really know how to woo the woman. I can't deny that your flirting makes me happy." Shriya said, smiling more profoundly.

Bobby got just what he wanted. It made his morning happy.

Shriya left, her smile intact on her face. Bobby happily entered his house and completed his morning exercises, yoga and meditation. He was expecting Shruti by evening. But he had to face Divyanka before that. She had left furious yesterday due to Sonarika's arrival.

Divyanka arrived for her daily chores. She was walking a bit funny. Bobby knew that his screwing yesterday is the reason behind it. Bobby laughed at her dilemma.

Divyanka became more furious and started doing her chores without talking a word to Bobby.

Like Reply
Bobby tried his best to better Divyanka's mood, and he finally succeeded after an hour or so. She was lying naked in her Sahabji's bed, legs wide open and taking Bobby's cock deep in her pussy.

"I was so angry with you Sahabji. But I just can't resist your cock. Fuckkkk." Divyanka was moaning, taking her Sahabji's cock in her wet cunt.

"Oh Divyanka, you are a perfect slut." Bobby said smiling.

"Your slut Sahabji. Fuckkk meee... Did you fucked that whore yesterday? I didn't like that bitch." Divyanka moaned, pushing up to take more cock in her pussy.

"No slut. My cock likes your cunt. It can take my cock as no one else can take." Bobby said, pumping long strokes.

"Fuckkkkk. I know you Sahabji. You might have definitely drilled that bitch's cunt. I just would have been happy if you would have torn her pussy apart. Bitch asked me to leave." Divyanka moaned.

Bobby laughed and kept fucking her hard.

"Sahabji, my lover asked me about the love bites you gave me all over my neck and boobs. Oh my god. Harderrrr. Harderrrr. He was furious." Divyanka said, on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh fuck. What did you told him? Who is your mystery lover?" Bobby asked, his cock getting harder.

"Hmmmm.... Fucckkkkk. I told him that it was my

husband. Ohhhh.... Fuccckkkkkk. Cummmminnnggggggg."

Divyanka came with her first orgasm of the day.

Bobby laughed and reduced his pace to allow Divyanka to calm down.

"He got so jealous. He fucked me in my pussy and then in my ass. He likes to vent his anger and aggression on my ass. Hmmm. Keep going Sahabji. It's coming again." Divyanka said, still moaning with the pumping she was getting.

"Do you like cock in your asshole?" Bobby said excitedly.

"Yessss. It makes me cummmmm harder... But not your cock Sahabji. It's too big. I will not be able to take it. Fucckkkkk... harderrrr... harderrrr please..." Divyanka said, her eyes closed.

"Whore, your ass can take anyone's cock. And I know you want my cock deep buried in your dirty ass." Bobby said, increasing his pace.

"Hmmmm..... Yesssssss... Anything you want Sahabji...

Cummmmminnnnggggg again." Divyanka came again and lied on bed breathing hard, taking Bobby's strokes in her flooding pussy.

"Slut, who is your lover?" Bobby said stopping fucking her. His cock still rooted deep in her pussy.

"Oh Sahabji, please don't stop. I can't tell you his name." Divyanka pleaded.

"Do you want my cock whore? Tell me his name." Bobby shouted, removing half of his cock from her pussy.

[img] https://i.ibb.co/y6wMTpT/image.png[/img] 
"Oh fuck... please fuckkk me... Sahabji, fuck my ass. I can't tell you his name." Divyanka pleaded. Her frustration was seen on her face. She wanted Bobby's cock pounded deep in her pussy.

"Tell me." Bobby shouted, removing entire cock from her pussy, creating a vacuum in her unsatisfied pussy,

"Ohhh.... Fuccckkkkkk meeeee pleaseeeeeee... I beg you

to fuck my horny cunt." Divyanka pleaded.

"Whore, I want his name or get out of my bed." Bobby shouted, still lying top on her. His cock pressing on her pussy entrance.

"Fuccckkkkk. You know him Sahabji. Malhotra sir.....

Now pleaaseee fuckkkkkk mee..." Divyanka screamed frustrated.

Bobby was shocked to hear. His cock throbbed further. He pushed his cock hard into her waiting pussy and reached its last possible space.

"Fucckkkkkkkkk.... Ohhhhh.... It hurts so good...

fuckkkk." Divyanka screamed in pleasure.

"Oh Sahabji... you are so bad... oh my god, oh my god...

harderrr pleaseee. Please don't tell anyone. He is a good person." Divyanka was moaning and also pleading.

"Are you telling true?" Bobby asked again, still surprised.

"Yes Sahabji. He is fucking me since last 5 years. He must have fucked me more than my husband. Harderrrr Sahabji. Fuck your whore harderrrrr. He loves me. I love him too. Your whore loves Malhotra sir, Sahabji. Fuckkkkkk." Divyanka moaned in pleasure, shaking on bed, on verge of her third orgasm.

"I love him Sahabji. But I need cock all the time. He can't satisfy me the way your animalistic fucking does. I am your whore. Cheap fucking whore... Fuckkkk meeee.... Breeddd me Sahabji. I want your cum deep in

my pussyyy." Divyanka moaned, about to cum.

Bobby's cock was also on the verge and he just didn't want to remove his cock from the cunt which was holding his cock tight.

"Take my seed whore...... Fucckkkkkk" Bobby shouted

cumming deep in her pussy.

Divyanka's eyes were wide open with surprise and shock. Her body convulsed the biggest orgasm she ever had. She came like a flooding river. Divyanka's legs around Bobby's waist, held him tight and pushed his cock further deep in her pussy. Bobby's sperm blasted deep in her pussy making her orgasm rip in her pussy. Bobby collapsed on her body.

She came for a very long time and it was difficult for her to control her happiness. Tears came from her eyes.

Finally when her orgasm subsided, Divyanka said slowly, breathing hard "Thank you Sahabji. I want to have your baby. I don't want anything else. Please cum in your slut's cunt always."

Bobby smiled and sucked her nipples.

"Hmm. I will not allow even my husband to cum in my pussy." Divyanka said.

"What about Malhotra sir?" Bobby asked.

"Malhotra sir doesn't want me to be pregnant again. He always uses condoms after putting a baby in my womb. If I get pregnant, I will tell him that it is my husband's." Divyanka said, her breathing becoming normal.

Bobby got up from Divyanka and laid beside her, caressing her boobs. Divyanka turned and lied in Bobby's arms.

"Does Shriya know that Malhotra sir fucks you and is the father of your child?" Bobby asked, remembering her sweet smiling face.

Divyanka felt silent and then said "Yes, she knows."

"Doesn't she get angry at you? She still allows you to work at her place." Bobby asked in surprise.

"Oh, she has no option. I feel bad for her. She doesn't want to leave her husband as her children need both of them. She has accepted me as her husband's keep. I can't even get angry at her. She is a good person. She takes care of my daughter and her expenses. Malhotra sir, somewhere still, loves his wife. But he wants me in his bed."

Bobby just caressed her back and didn't utter a word. He was lost in a deep thought and his respect towards Shriya increased manifold. He remembered her smiling face once again and he smiled, holding Divyanka in his arms.

Divyanka left Bobby's house satisfied and happy. Bobby had his office work done, met his friends and was back home by the evening. He was expecting Shruti, back from her meeting.

Suddenly, Bobby remembered about the DVD he got from Anupama, her secretary's drawer. His anticipation raised as to what it contained. He started his laptop and played the untitled DVD.

He was shocked to see it was a porn movie. He was startled to see a porn DVD in his office secretary's drawer, along with the stained panties.

The movie started and it was a porn of a secretary getting fucked by her boss. Bobby's cock was fully erect and Bobby freed it from his trouser.

Bobby was hell of surprised about the choice of the porn. His mind was analyzing Anupama's antics. He imagined Anupama being naked in the movie and getting pounded hard. He was stroking his cock and was startled at the sudden noise at the door.

Shruti opened the door and entered the house. Bobby was unable to hide his doings and Shruti was shocked to see Bobby stroking his cock, looking porn on the laptop.

"Oh my poor hubby. I felt you will be well taken care of by your sluts. But you need porn and your own hand to get the release." Shruti said laughing loudly.

"Shut up Shruti. You are back. How was your trip?" Bobby asked, putting his trouser back. His erection still makes a tent in the trouser.
Like Reply
Sorry for delay next update will be on 16-12-2020 at 11:50 pm
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 08:26 AM)astbsrp Wrote: Sorry for delay next update will be on 16-12-2020 at 11:50 pm

Bro too much long time
[+] 1 user Likes Roopesh M S's post
Like Reply
bro tell me how you like the story first
then i have a life and due to cricket matches net is slow in that time so i cant update
[+] 1 user Likes astbsrp's post
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 05:19 PM)astbsrp Wrote: bro tell me how you like the story first
then i have a life and due to cricket matches net is slow in that time so i cant update

Bro, The ghost mansion story is awesome.
It is unique genre and involves a nice mix of actors, characters and also relation between them.
Hope the next update is on that story.
Like Reply
Bro continue mansion House story
Like Reply
(10-12-2020, 08:26 AM)astbsrp Wrote: Sorry for delay next update will be on 16-12-2020 at 11:50 pm

Bro,

Story is awesome.....now waiting for 16th for the next update....Pls get the shriya screwed badly by Bobby and also include more fucking sessions of Divyanka.... Namaskar
Like Reply

Bro awesome story but please include shruti getting screwed too with bobby or anyone else.
Like Reply
Bro on 16th plzzz provide Mansion House story update Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]#Regina Cassandra[/color]

Have you ever been to the Andaman Islands? how about that it is believed that there may still be as many as 50 Andaman native tribes living in the  Islands that have never been in contact with the rest of the world? There are explorers that search to discover some of these unknown tribes to make contact with them and learn their culture while bringing the outside world to their tribes in hopes to better their living situations. One couple, for example, studied a tribe in attempts to help with medicines all the while documenting how they lived and survived in the harshness of the Islands.

The couple was Regina and Jake, and they were off exploring the Andaman in search of undiscovered tribes to research and study. They sat in their tent talking with one of the locals from a tribe they were taking shelter in and together they learned of an undiscovered "lost tribe".

"So... you said you heard rumors of a tribe that lived deep within the Islands?" Regina asked the local who was paying more attention to her tied white t-shirt that exposed her smooth, thin belly more than anything else.

[Image: regina-cassandra-yellow-dress57.jpg]

Regina and Jake had a translator whom spoke to the local in his native tongue. The translator paused for a second, listening to the local before responding to Regina, "He says that there is indeed a tribe deep within the Islands, but none of the locals go near it because they end up disappearing."

Jake shook his head and rubbed his temples before running a hand through his hair. "How do they know it's a tribe and not a wild animal or panther picking them off for getting too close to his territory?"

Their translator responded after listening to the local, "He said that a boy was with his father hunting when his father told him to hide behind a fallen log while he watch him kill a monkey for food. Except, the problem was that it wasn't a monkey, it was a someone from the hidden tribe and by the time his father saw the figure in the trees, it was too late. The boy's father had a spear sent straight through his chest before being dragged away. After a few hours, the boy finally slipped away and made a run back to the village to tell his father's story."

Regina stood up in excitement. "So it's true?! There really IS a hidden tribe deep within the Islands that no one has made contact with!? Jake, do you hear that? We'll be the first to make contact!"

Jake sighed and leaned back against the arched wall of the tent, "Yes, it would seem so. Please, excuse my wife. She gets excited with new discoveries. We've been in and out of this Islands for a year now and haven't had any luck until now."

After hearing the translation, the local tribesman smiled and shook Jake's hand after being nearly startled by the wife's sudden outburst.

"Frankie," said Jake to the translator, "Please thank this local man for my wife and I and feel free to enjoy the rest of your day. Regina and I have planning to do and now need to speak with the boy to find what path he was on," Jake replied after letting go of the locals sweaty hand.

[Image: EcsjtBmUEAEYRhu.jpg]

Regina stretched with her arms straight up before tilting side to side to pop her hips. They had been interviewing the locals of the village for what felt like hours trying to learn more about their surroundings.

"Yes, sir. I'll probably head to the river nearby and take a swim to cool off. If I see the boy, I'll lead him to your tent and assist in translating for you," Frankie said as he escorted the local man out of the tent.

Regina and Jake both obtained their degrees studying in college together, they had known each other since high school. When they first got to talking, they learned they had the same passion which was adventure and discovery. So began their love life which soon lead to graduating college together, marriage, and taking the first plane out of and straight into the heart of the Andaman. They fell in love with the culture but could only understand certain words from the natives such as food, peace, and sea. The rest they left up to their translator whom they hired to escort them through the Islands as well as speak to the natives so there wasn't any misunderstanding.

Many natives were skeptical about "strangers with funny accents" the deeper and deeper you went into the Andaman. Sure, on the outer edges the locals loved  and any other foreign tourists because they brought in money, but none of the explorers or natives alike bothered going too deep within the Andaman due to the known dangers that lurked within. From beasts to uncontacted tribes, death was almost guaranteed. Without a good guide and an understanding of the Islands, the visitors stuck to the outer edges of the Islands. As such, new faces were very uncommon the deeper you went into the Islands and sometimes, strangers were even frowned upon and shunned.

One thing that was certain, was that Regina turned heads every time she walked into a village and greeted the locals. Jake loved the attention his wife got and he could easily tell which villages hadn't had outside visitors in a long time based off of how many tribal men took long stares at his wife.  It actually seemed to even help further their exploration as many of the men were eager to talk to Regina (almost completely ignoring Jake at times. Regina was also very...persuasive. All she had to do was loosen her hair or unbutton a few buttons on her shirt to get the men talking about rumors they'd heard and wouldn't dare share with anyone else or the things they'd seen. All the while, they would attempt to hide their obviously rising loins under their loincloths, (if they even wore one) while speaking to Regina through the guide. Some would say outlandish things that the guide would leave out of translations in order to keep peace and respect for his bosses.

[Image: 8f8d5f6d2a1d2aa94540a64119a31d68.jpg]

The translator himself also found Jake's wife to be a rare breed of beauty. He kept it to himself out of professionalism, but he often times had to catch himself whenever his eyes would wander and gaze a little too long at Regina.

Frankie walked with the local out of the couple's tent and headed off to the river for a wash. He sat down on the river bank and untied the leather holding his loincloth in place before stepping into the river. His dark skin reflected on the clear water as he slowly sank lower and lower until he was neck deep. His soft, brown cock was pushed around by the river currents while he rubbed himself all over to clean off the sweat and dirt of the Waterfall.

Something caught his eye and he quickly sank lower into the river leaving just his eyes above water.

"Gator? Snake? What is that...?" he asked himself as he focused his vision to the wood line.

That's when he saw her. Regina, walking out of the wood line and trailing along the riverside. The guide kept his distance, but slowly swam along to where she was headed. Before long, Regina stopped at a secluded spot by the river and let down her hair. She then moved her thin fingers to the buttons on her shirt and slowly unbuttoned. The guide's eyes grew big, as did his cock, while he watched her undress.

Regina peeled off her white blouse and unclipped her bra which caused her perky, round breasts to bounce free. The guide guessed they were just big enough to fit into his hands. Frankie had never seen a pair of colored breasts before and her pink nipples only added to his excitement. He could feel his cock hardening under water and become more and more stiff, now fighting against the gentle flow of the river. The show wasn't over for him, however.

Next, Regina unbuckled her jeans and let them drop to the floor revealing her pink, hip hugging underwear. She bent over to fold her jeans to the side which revealed her round, peach shaped ass to the spectating guide. He unknowingly began to hump the water current, hornier than ever before as the gorgeous girl revealed herself to him without even knowing he was watching.

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-boobs-nangi-chut-hd-photo.jpg]

Regina quickly slipped out of her underwear, revealing her shaved, pink pussy lips. The guide's jaw dropped at the fact that she was hairless compared to the other women in villages and her pink pussy looked splendid and smooth. She was amazing and it was a true shame she belonged to her husband, Jake, when she had a body like that.

Regina stuck her toe into the river before walking into the running water until she was submerged up to her neck. Only then, did Regina notice the guide watching her from a distance.

"Hey!! I didn't know you came all the way out here to bathe Frankie?" Regina called out to her guide, blushing as she thought about how he had just seen her most private lady parts.

Sure, it wasn't uncommon when you're in a tribe who barely wore clothing in general, but she was married to Jake and she had never done any kind of exhibitionism in her life. In fact, she had only been with 1 other guy before meeting her husband.

"Sorry miss! The other areas were crowded so I thought I'd go a little down river to get my own spot," he cleverly responded, feeling proud of himself for thinking of such an excuse right in the spot when he was sporting the hardest boner he had, had in some time.

"Ah. Yeah, that's why I go far away from the village. I'm kinda shy you know?" Regina responded as she swam towards the guide to hear him better.

Regina reached towards him and held onto his dark shoulder to keep herself afloat as she struggled to regain her breath from the brisk swim. He almost froze solid when she touched his bare skin. Frankie was glad the water was murky enough to hide his raging erection that swayed with the currents only inches away from her thigh.

"Sorry, I'm super winded swimming up current to get to you." She breathed, "And I'm glad this water is murky or this would be weird with you seeing me naked and all."

A silence filled the air before Regina hummed to herself and said, "Alright... well I guess I'll go this way and you can go that way?" She pointed opposite of her, hinting for the guide to go away so she could bathe alone.

[Image: regina-cassandra-bikini-pics-7.jpg]

After pointing for him to go away, she turned around to swim off when her lower leg brushed up against his hardened cock which made her freeze for a second, blush, and swim away even faster. The guide breathed in deep when he felt her touch his cock and it pulled wildly wanting to be touched again, yet Regina swam off and he knew he had better do the same. The contract between him and Regina and Jake was too important to fuck up.

As he swam away, Regina thought about how he had definitely seen her naked and he was only the 3rd guy in her life to see her most sacred areas. She began getting horny as she thought about how hard he was from just watching her and how it felt as it slapped her leg from when she spun around to swim away. She also appreciated how casual he was after she accidentally touched his dick and left without a word. Regina would have to tell Jake. She never kept secrets from him.

———

Later that night Jake and Regina were eating with the village as part of a small going away party before they departed the village and headed even deeper into the Islands in search of the new hidden tribe that they had just learned about.

Jake was able to speak with the boy whose father had been killed, and after parting with a few chocolate bars, the boy was going to lead them at sunrise to the exact spot where it all happened. Regina bounced around excitedly the whole night as she used the guide to translate conversations for her and she spoke with the other women in the village.

After eating and visiting with the villagers, Regina and Jake headed back to their tent to get a few hours of sleep before waking up at sunrise to meet the boy. Regina gave Jake a wink and whispered in his ear before they stood up and quickly hurried off to their tent. The guide watched it all and after pondering it over in his head, he decided to follow them at a distance to their tent. Upon reaching it, he could hear soft groans coming from inside. He slowly walked around the sides of the tent until he found a small tear in the side at perfect eye level with him. It was just big enough for a single eye to peer into and watch the couple passionately kiss each other in the confines of their own tent.

He watched, envious of Jake, as Jake touched her cheek and brushed her hair behind her ear before kissing alongside her neck and giving a small nibble which made Regina moan softly again. Whether out of curiosity or pure lust, their guide continued watching. Regina quickly undressed in front of Jake which in turn, Jake then undressed in front of Regina and they sat naked with each other. Frankie's cock hardened once again and began leaking underneath his loincloth. It wasn't long before his cloth was pushed aside by his massive length of brown meat while he watched Jake slide his cock deep into Regina's cunt. As he hit the base, Jake moaned loudly about how tight she was and this caused the guide to start feverishly stroking his cock outside of the tent.

[Image: reg3.jpg]

The guide watched as Jake penetrated his wife over and over again while imagining how tight she must be for him to comment about it and how he must have felt deep inside of her warm pink pussy. He watched them intertwine with one another as they took turns fucking, Regina reaching orgasm again and again.

Within minutes, Frankie began spilling his seed all over himself and the tent. He couldn't stop himself from blasting it all over the side. He was too horny and too full of cum to care. He stayed by a little while longer, watching the couple embrace one another before he slumped away, his cock shrinking and a heavy heart beating slow.

———-

That morning, Jake and Regina roused from their slumber and threw on their exploring clothes, which consisted of exactly what they were already wearing, but the name always brought a smile to Regina's lips. Her white teeth would poke through her plump lips as she'd repeat, "exploring clothes" after Jake said it.

They left their tent and met Frankie right outside holding his gear and a compass with a rough sketched map tied to the end of his spear.

"We all ready gang?" Regina asked with a bright smile on her face and her chest slightly pounding after seeing Frankie again and remembering how he had seen her naked.

Regina had told Jake about what happened that very same day and Jake only hugged her tight, kissed her forehead and said, "Thank you for telling me. It's all ok. This is a Islands after all and we're not exactly living in a hotel or anything so it's bound to happen." He also grew a large boner that made Regina blush and they never spoke of it again.

Jake stretched high, reaching up to the morning sky before yawning and turning around to grab a pot of fresh coffee hanging from their tent. He paused for a second and looked closer.

"Hey...hey Regina look at this!"

Regina walked up to Jake and scratched her chin as they stared at a large, white stain on the side of their tent right below the tear.

"I wonder what this is? How did it get here? Was this always here?"

Frankie covered his mouth as they stared at his large cum stain he left behind last night after jerking off to Jake and Regina fucking.

"Oh yes. It's probably a really big slug for sure. Just, crawling on the side of your tent and all," he quickly responded, stuttering as he tried to speak proper English without fucking up what he was thinking.

Jake looked at Regina and then at Frankie who was shrugging his shoulders. Regina and Jake looked at each other again before Regina threw up her hands and walked away saying, "Must've been a big ass slug."

[Image: 73066026.jpg?926728]

————

The three followed the young boy as he lead them through the dense Islands. They climbed over logs and slid down slopes before crossing streams and Sea. After while, Regina sat down on a fallen log and sighed, unbuttoning her blouse and waving air down into her chest.

"The girls are sweating Jake. We should rest for awhile," Regina panted as he took a few more steps before agreeing and resting against a hollowed stump. The guide spoke with the boy about resting and the boy kept pointing at a small opening before making spear motions and grabbing his throat.

"What's he saying Frank?" Jake asked after chugging water from his bottle.

"The boy says the attack happened right around here and the log Regina is sitting on is where he hid for several hours before running back to the village. He says he ran for hours and hours, and felt completely lost trying to find his way home. He says he also doesn't want to go any farther now and wants to go home." Frank repeated to Jake as the boy spoke with clicks and whistles and weird words that the two heard before, but still didn't understand.

"Very well. Tell him he did an amazing job and give him the rest of the chocolate from my bag," Jake replied, tossing his small pouch to Frankie.

After receiving the chocolate, the boy ran off with a large smile, already covered in chocolate as he quickly bit into it, completely ignoring the wrapper.

"I like that boy," Regina called out to Jake as she fanned herself. "I want a boy after all of this."

Frankie looked at Jake who looked back at Frankie with a shrug and quickly began drinking more water to avoid the statement his wife had just made.

Suddenly there was a rustling in the bushes which made everyone suddenly quiet as they all looked around the Islands to try and locate the exact origin.

"Frank...get that spear ready," Jake whispered to the guide.

Before Frankie could draw his spear, three painted men jumped down from the trees and held a spear to each of their throats. Others emerged from the tree line with crudely made bows drawn at them. They spoke in their native tongue to one another before looking at Jake and speaking to him.

"Hey...what's he saying?"

Frankie swallowed and licked his chapped lips before replying, "If I understood correctly it sounds as if they are talking to each other about what they should do to us. The one with the white stripes across his chest pointing the spear at your throat seems to be their hunting leader. Their white paint is an old, old tradition we used to do when hunting tough prey that could kill an entire party. Like a panther or bear for example. Right before we would..."

The guide was cut off before he could continue explaining when the spear dug deeper into his throat. The native holding the spear asked him, "You speak our language intruder? What is it you want? What are you doing here? You're apart of the Black Striped tribe aren't you??"

The guide calmly responded in their native dialect, "No, brother. We are not of the Black Stripes. These two here hired me to talk for them. They are adventurers looking to learn about us and our traditions. They have no weapons. I carry a spear for animal attacks."

The man with the White Stripes looked Jake up and down before signaling his men to search Jake and Regina.

"Woah! Woah! What are they doing Frank??" Regina asked as she felt their hands groping around in her body, particularly focusing on her ass and breasts.

[Image: 830971.jpg]

"Relax Mrs. Regina. They are checking for weapons. White Stripes here thinks we're spying for some tribe known as the Black Stripes. They must be in conflict with them if they have war bands roaming the Islands," Frank responded while carefully watching the natives search his belongings.

"Ok. You all come with us. We will let the chief decide what to do with you," The White Striped leader responded to Frankie as soon as their search was over.

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
Like Reply
The rest of the crew grabbed their supplies and fought over who got what before they took off deeper into the Islands. For once in their lives, Jake and Regina thought about death and all that it entailed. Frankie accepted his fate and only wished he could've fucked Regina when he had the chance. He didn't bother contemplating on it too long. He had his life to think about.

————-

After what seemed like an hour or two, the trio arrived at a run down village that only had a few huts and wooden cages with dogs inside. One of the cages had human remains inside. The whole village came out to see what the war band had brought back. Their eyes lit up when they saw two fair skinned humans walking through their camp with a tribesman that looked a lot like Frankie, but had no markings of his tribe anywhere on his body.

Regina looked around the village as every set of eyes seemed to be devouring her. Jake also scanned his surroundings and noticed that he couldn't find any females in the village. There were no women, and no female elders. All were male and most were naked. Not unusual for hidden tribes as many didn't know what clothing was nor did they have any care to wear such constricting things when they seemed perfectly capable of scaling trees and cliff sides naked and barefoot.

Upon reaching what they believed to be the center of the village, a large, old man exited a hut guarded by two burly looking men with three white stripes across their arms and a single hand print on their chests. The old man, assuming to be an elder of the village, walked up to the three as they were bound to three wooden poles, their hands tied behind their backs around the pole. He stared at all three of them for a while, scratching his white bearded chin before waving away the war band leaving just himself standing in front of the trio. The rest of the men stood around in a circle staring at the trio as the elder spoke. Jake and Regina looked around at all the faces who stared right back at them with interest. Particularly interested in Regina and why she looked different from them.

Frankie listened to what the elder was saying and began translating for Jake.

"Uhhh I see what's going on. The Elder here leads this village. He's announcing himself to the village and is explaining that he doesn't believe we're from the other tribe. Let's see... now he's saying," Frankie was cut short when the Elder paused and rose an eyebrow at Frankie before asking him questions.

"You speak our language? I thought my son was lying when he said you spoke our language. You're not from here or born of this tribe."

Frankie sighed, tired of having to always explain himself whenever they made contact with a new tribe who always seemed to be shocked at how well he understood and could speak to them. After explaining what he was doing and what Jake and Regina wanted the Elder began pacing back and forth.

"What's going on?" Jake asked Frankie who the question.

The Elder signaled to cut Frankie loose. Once free, the guide rubbed his bruised wrists and took his side by the Elder who now stared at Jake and Regina. Frankie began translating,

"Your guide is now my guide so I may speak with you. You two have trespassed into my lands. Since you do not appear to be of the same skin as us, I believe that you two come in peace as your guide has explained to me. I shall permit you to live on one condition and one condition only. If you do not abide by this condition you die right here, right now. If you agree, I will cut you free and you may live with us for as long as you shall walk this ground living. The condition for living, is that this woman here is to satisfy my village. My people have not laid with a woman in many, many moons now after the tribe of Black Stripes raided my village and took all of our women."

Jake began to say something until Frankie shook his head back and forth telling him to not say anything yet. The Elder went on,

"She must provide children for us so that my village continues to live on. She will bear all of our children so we may live. That is the condition. Make your choice."

Regina began to cry as she heard her fate and Jake remained speechless as he tried not to shout and yell obscurities at the man who was giving them a ridiculous decision. After a brief moment, Jake spoke to the Elder with Frankie translating, "I understand what is happening, but this is my wife. She is married to me and is mine. I can't allow that to happen. There must be something else? We could try and make peace?"

The Elder scoffed loudly before replying through Frankie, "If that is your choice then die."

[Image: regina-cassandra-cute-expressions-regina...829454.jpg]

Two men walked up to them with Spears drawn and were ready to pierce their hearts when Jake yelled out, "Ok!! Ok, ok. Fuck. Son of a bitch. Regina we will find a way out of this ok? Just be tough. Be tough. I love you don't you ever forget that."

The Elder smiled after listening to the translation. Regina lowered her head in defeat, tears now trailing down her face. For a while she was silent before talking.

"I know... it's- it's ok. We...we'll be okay. We will find a way. Just...don't watch... okay? Look away. I don't want you to see me violated like this," Regina replied to Jake after sniffling away her tears.

The Elder leaned in for a translation. He then smiled wide and spoke to his small crowd of people.

"We shall have a future through this woman!! Starting with me."

The guards cut Regina free and walked her to the Elder as he took his place upon a crudely made chair that almost resembled that of a King. The Elder waved his hand in the air and Regina was stripped naked forcefully by the brutes until she was left naked and bare for the whole village to see. Frankie even stared in awe, seeing Regina's body up close and personal. Not through murky water at a distance or through a tiny hole in a tent. She stood in front of the Elder naked as the day she was born. Her whole body was on display and the village cheered and beat their chests like animals would after a victory.

They had never seen such a woman before. Her pink, round nipples became erect as the cool moist air kissed her now exposed chest. She held a hand over her hairless cunt as eyes roamed her naked body up and down. She lowered her head and covered her eyes with the other hand while all took in the view they had. Jake stared at his beautiful wife, unable to do anything as a spear was held to his throat while his Regina was put on display. It was one thing for her to tell him about the river incident, but now to have a whole village full of lustful men who hadn't been with a women in quiet a while was another.

[Image: Xelent-Regina-002.jpg]

It didn't stop his cock from becoming erect as he stared at his wife's beautiful plump ass with a tiny mole on one cheek and a wet pussy between both slender thighs. It didn't stop the ideas of his wife being used as a cum dumpster for the whole village from racing through his mind. His cock becoming hard from these lecherous thoughts didn't help his state of mind. As he watched the Elder eye her body up and down before grinning with an almost toothless smile, Jake looked down when he watched a greedy hand extend from the chair and grab Regina by her apple bottom ass. The Elder gave it a good squeeze before removing his loincloth which did no justice in hiding his now very noticeable erection.

Regina looked up as the Elders cock became view able and she gasped at how large he was. His cock was at least 3 fingers thick and roughly 9-10 inches long. It was dark skinned with veins bulging from his shaft which twitched with desire. His balls looked heavy and sagged below the chairs edge, swinging freely as he scooted to the edge of his seat to give her tender nipples a long suck while fondling her ass. She felt his rough tongue flick over her nipples as his hands grabbed at her ass, squeezing and pulling her cheeks apart before letting them bounce back together. She glanced around at the crowd that had gotten closer to her and saw men taking out their cocks from their loincloths and stroking themselves to her abuse. They were all very hard and leaked beads of precum.

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-Pressing-Her.jpg]

After the Elder had his fill of exploration, he signaled for others to join in on exploring their new toy. They were not allowed to penetrate her as he would be the first, but he permitted them to touch and toy with her. Frankie stood next to the Elder and watched as Regina became a toy to these villagers. They took turns touching her thighs and arms and belly before getting more ballsy and groping her white breasts and ass. Regina watched without fighting as many different brown hands groped at her . She even whimpered in pleasure as eager hands found their way to her pussy, slipping a sneaky finger inside of her before quickly moving it away so the Elder wouldn't see. She casually moved her legs apart as more hands took interest in touching her private area, in full view of her husband who could do nothing but watch his wife get groped.

Jake watched as hands grabbed her hips and plump cheeks followed by light spanks and tugging of her pink nipples. He could also see the faint glistening of her pussy juice oozing down her inner thighs as she was tormented and touched all over. She couldn't help but become extremely aroused. Every inch of her body had a hand touching, feeling, and playing with her. The Elder just sat and watched, his large erection pulsing up and down as he watched his men toy with her. After he had enough, he signaled his guards once again.

[Image: ReginaCassandraboobspressednakedgangbanghotpicture.jpg]

This time, they lifted Regina up into the sire with ease before turning her around to face her husband, Jake, and aimed her pussy over the Elders cock that was now bursting with precum. His dark, chocolate covered head spewed out clear trails of precum as he anticipated piercing her pussy. Jake watched eagerly as his wife's pussy kissed the tip of the monstrous cock before making it disappear inside of her. All at the same time of penetration, Regina met out a large moan as her pussy stretched around the Elders huge eager cock, the Elder threw his head back and gasped as his cock was swallowed by her extremely tight hole, and Jake's mouth opened with anger and excitement as his wife's pussy was penetrated by some random man who lived in the Islands.

As the Elders cock sank deeper and deeper into Regina's pussy, a noticeable bulge appeared to form in her belly and twitch each time the Elders cock twitched. No one in the village had seen a fair skinned woman or man before and all of this was too much for some as they began cumming onto the ground while watching. Regina looked down and watched her belly bulge as she took the Eder's cock into her pussy until she rested on top of his heavy sack. The guards held each leg and waist as they lifted her like a human fuck-toy into the air and dropped her back down onto the Elders cock.

[Image: Regina-3.jpg]

Jake could tell Regina was enjoying the abuse with how coated the Elders cock looked each time it was freed from its warm, tight prison before sliding back into it making him grunt loudly and roll his head around in pleasure.

Frankie began translating again, his own cock poking free from his loincloth and oozing precum, "Your woman will be the perfect breeding tool for my men. I have never been with any woman that grips my meat as tight as she does. Prepare to receive my children."

Jake moves against the spear shouting, "No!! Not inside of her!!"

But the guards paid no mind as they picked her up again and again, dropping her back onto the Elders lap. Jake watched his wife pleasure the Elder and breaking her promise Regina stared Jake in the eyes the whole time. They made a mental connection. They knew what they had to do and somehow... they both secretly enjoyed it. Regina felt the sudden surge of warm liquid burst inside of her shortly after hearing the Elder grunt out loudly. Jake watched in disbelief as his wife was filled with another man's seed. He watched the Elder pump his load into Regina's womb. The guards kept Regina pinned onto the Elder as his balls emptied inside of her and only after they were empty did he allow them to lift her off of his lap.

[Image: PicsArt_05-25-08.08.02.jpg]

While Regina stood in front of Frankie, the Elder stood up, his large cock going limp and flopping back against his thighs, and raised his hands up into the air.

"It is done! Take her to my tent and mark her. She will now be passed among everyone else to relieve them of their seed. With luck, she will bear many children."

The Elder then walked over to Jake who was now sitting against the pole, his hands sore from fighting the binds. Jake looked up at the Elder who's fat cock swung above Jake's face.

"You are free to roam the camp, but you can not leave or we will kill you. You try to escape with your woman and we kill you both. She is your woman and we respect that bond so she shall sleep with you and love you, but she is ours when we call for it."

Before Jake could even sputter a quick witted remark, the Elder spun around and marched back off to his hut where Regina was being pushed into as she looked back at Jake, defeated and violated.

———

An hour later, while Jake was pacing back and forth, rubbing his bruised hands, Frankie exited the hut followed by Regina who was rubbing her hip. The cum from the Elder was dried on her thighs as she walked up to Jake before collapsing into his arms and giving him a weak hug. That's when Jake noticed a tattooed symbol onto his wife's precious skin. It was right on her hip and perfectly drawn.

"This symbol means she is meant for breeding and carrying the villages offspring. They usually tattoo this onto animals that they intend to use to breed other animals, but they applied it to your wife. Take no offense, they only mean this as a way of labeling her," Frankie replied, sounding more serious than usual.

"Frankie what the fuck man. Why are they doing this to us?" Jake asked as he ran his fingers through Regina's hair as she drifted into sleep after her ordeal.

[Image: 61866096.jpg]

"To YOU, you mean? I am free to leave this village whenever I want. The Elder has personally granted me full authority to go where I please since I speak their language and have brought him a great gift."

"A gift?" Regina tiredly retorted.

"Yes. You. Now obviously I never intended for that to happen, but I have to do what it takes to stay alive just as you do," Frankie replied in a hushed voice so no one would hear him. 'I'm also going to enjoy fucking your wife Jake' he thought to himself, his cock still very, very erect even more so after touching Regina's bare back and caressing down to her butt before stepping away.

"Anyways, try and get some food and sleep. The Elder has announced no one else will touch her until the new sun rises in the morning so his offspring have a chance to dwell inside of your wife's womb," Frankie said quickly to Jake as he darted off to respond to the Elder who was now yelling out for him from his hut.

Jake and Regina looked up at each other and sighed. It seemed like they'd never escape.

———

Jake walked with Regina to the nearby river to help her clean up, escorted by guards of course, but nonetheless, they were at least able to get out of the village whom all were probably counting down the hours until sunrise.

"Are you ok?" Jake finally asked once he helped Regina into the river where the guards stood watch.

"I'm...fine. As fine as I can be I suppose... How... how are you? I can't imagine your taking this very lightly," Regina responded as she pushed the water onto her skin and scrubbed herself trying to scrub away any impurities.

"I'm fine. I mean, it's what we have to do for right now right? I talked to Frankie and since he has free range, he agreed to scout for Black Stripes and see if he can strike a deal with them," Jake now whispered as he washed Regina's hair for her.

"But...that's dangerous?"

"Yeah but we don't really have a choice now though do we? I mean, I don't want to see you get fucked by heathens every day for the rest of our lives," Jake replied, pausing his scrubbing for a moment.

"Well...it seemed like you... almost liked it..." Regina trailed off. "I... saw the boner you had. I was facing you the whole time remember? I mean... it's not a bad thing or anything but..."

Jake become flushed in the face. It wasn't his fault. Or was it? He did get turned on watching his wife get taken in front of him. He thought about it for a minute before Regina continued, "Its ok. I actually kinda liked it myself in a way... I mean, not that I'd ever betray you, but I weirdly enough was really, really turned on being used like that. And I saw how horny you got when I told you about what happened with Frankie in the river. I thought maybe that's why you fucked me so hard that night. And Frankie is full of shit about that slug thing... I saw him watching us fuck. He stood right in that corner and beat his meat to you ravaging your wife. If anything knowing I was being watched almost made our sex even better than usual..."

[Image: mr-chandramouli-movie-stills-starring-ga...s-0008.jpg]

Jake didn't know what to say. He has never heard his wife talk like that before. His cock also reacted quickly by becoming hard and gushing precum since it hadn't had a chance to release after Regina's ordeal.

"Well, I mean yeah. I guess... I guess I kinda enjoyed it actually," Jake finally admitted after poking Regina in the hip with his boner.

"Yeah, I can tell... Well... it won't be so bad. As long as I don't get pregnant we can slip out of this scotch free with another kink to add to our list-"

All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Regina was cut off and moaned loudly as she felt Jake slip his rock solid cock into her pussy. Jake could feel the remnants of the Elders cum still inside her. And Regina felt how hard Jake was and it only drove her lust to even greater heights. Jake thought about how he actually really enjoyed what was happening even if it meant they'd be stranded amongst the tribe for the rest of their lives. Jake continued to thrust into Regina who could feel his cock twitch and pulse inside of her as he began thrusting, harder and faster making him now moan. Before she could say anything, Jake exploded inside of her after a few thrusts. That's all it took. He was too pent up to let any longer. Regina only giggled and slipped away to finish cleaning herself off.

[Image: upload12.md.jpg]

"That fast huh?"

Jake shuddered for a moment as his cock finished oozing the rest of its cum out, "Yeah. I was on edge watching what happened and I really needed to cum so why not?"

Regina smiled and coyly replied, "Well that's nice and all, but... what about me? I'm still horny."

"Well, you do have a village to empty right?"

And just like that, they accepted the fate they had been dealt. For now, Regina would fuck every male in the village and her husband would get the sloppy seconds whenever he requested. She was still his wife after all. And no matter how many cocks she had to fuck and balls she needed to empty, she would always love him and only him.

[Image: regina-ree1.jpg]

————

The next day Regina was awoken by a guard who shoved her awake as she lay next to her husband. Frank was by their sides to translate, "He's saying it's time to get up. You have work to do."

Regina tiredly rubbed her eyes and sat up, yawning and nodded in understanding. The guards cock was fully erect upon seeing she was still naked. Playfully, Regina ran her fingers along his brown stick making the guard shudder and spurt precum from his swollen tip. Then, for waking her up, she walked outside of the hut leaving the guard furious and his cock eager. Frank lead her to a small hut, "This is your first stop. This is the Elders closest friend and his friend's son. They will be next on your list and the rest is free range. Treat them well."

Regina sighed and walked into the hut where the older man and his son sat waiting. The son saw Regina and stood up quickly, his young cock becoming erect faster than light. He wasn't bad looking either, for a tribal. His brown skin was toned and held muscle definition probably from all the hunts and climbing he did. His cock stood erect at 8 inches and probably 2 fingers thick. Regina glanced down to see what he was packing and wasn't disappointed. The boys balls were smooth and dangled below his manly cock. They had to be the size of large gbangs and one ball hung slightly lower than the other.

His father, on the other hand, smirked and she watched his cock slowly climb up to point at the ceiling of the hut being the same size as his sons and baring almost the same ball size, just slightly bigger. The father said something which translated to, "My son has never been with a woman and is now in his prime. We are both full and need release."

Regina smiled big, still wanting the release she never received from the previous day, and quickly dropped to her knees. She signaled them over so they were standing above her, their hard cocks swinging freely above her head. She was eye level with their brown sacks and as she took their balls into her small hands, she could feel how full they were. Just a small squeeze and precum came jetting out of their tips making them both moan. The sons cock oozed and leaked a lot more than his father.

"You're eager aren't you little guy?" Regina talked to herself which only made the two tribesmen raise an eyebrow in misunderstanding.

They watched as her soft, pink lips took their turn wrapping themselves around each cock and giving them each a good, long suck. They obviously had never had a blowjob because they were curious at first, but quickly began rubbing her soft head as she licked their balls and swallowed down their cocks. Her tongue traced the veins on the boys cock which at this point was probably harder than steel. His father was still slightly flimsy, but he was gushing. Regina took both of their cocks into her mouth and sucked on them long and hard like she was sucking a juice box back at home. She could tell they were getting close but she wasn't ready for them to cum just yet.

[Image: regina.md.jpg]

She stood up and let them fondle her soft breasts while she slowly stroked their cocks. They moaned and she groaned as they sucked on her nipples and she twirled her fingers around their oozing tips, smearing her saliva all over their cocks like lube. Finally, she decided to let the boy go first since he probably wouldn't last more than a minute. Regina got onto all four and wiggled her peach shaped butt at the son who quickly mounted her from behind. She could feel his eager cock poking at her entrance and with a good thrust, was soon spreading her soft pussy lips apart. Regina moaned and it was quickly silenced when the father presented her with his cock to suck on.

[Image: regina-4.jpg]

"Guess you really liked that huh?" Regina giggled as she took his whole cock deep down into her throat before spitting it back out and rubbing her lips across it. The son grabbed her hips and squeezed them hard as his cock became devoured inside of her tight snatch. She could feel his girth and his brown balls slapping her pussy as he began thrusting in and out of her doggy style. The father grabbed her head and forced his cock all the way into her mouth so her nose was pressed up against his lower abdomen which only spurted more precum down her throat. After a few seconds, he let go and Regina coughed as she regained oxygen. Meanwhile, the son pushed himself as deep as he could go and paused for a second, feeling her pussy clench down onto his youthful cock.

Regina enjoyed feeling him twitch inside of her womb and gleefully went back to sucking on the boy's father's cock. The man moaned and groaned before finally cumming down Regina's throat. She could feel the initial burst as it skyrocketed into the back of her throat. As she swallowed his load she looked back at the son who now began picking up his pace, she the. raised her ass higher so the boy could really pound her. She saw her husband standing in the doorway watching. She smiled at Jake and Jake weakly smiled back before walking back out and returning to whatever he was doing his pants now tented.

[Image: reginaanal2copycopy.jpg]

Regina watched the boys balls bounce off of her pussy and thighs as they jerked around with each unsteady thrust. Within minutes, the boy was spewing his spunk for the first time deep within her pussy. She smiled as he moaned out loud and his hips jerked back and forth with each powerful spurt. As he pulled out, a trail of white cum began leaking from her pussy.

"The boy and his father wish to thank you for accepting their seed," Frank said as he watched the two now leave the hut, stretching and chattering in their native tongue.

——————

Jake had finally started to accept what was happening to his wife. He had sent Frankie out to the other village to make amends, but when he came back, Frankie was quiet and said nothing. Later, Jake walked in on what was happening with Regina and the father with his boy. What Jake didn't expect, was what happened next.

Jake returned to the village after grabbing water for himself and Regina when his guard escort pointed to the center of the village where a small crowd had gathered.

"Oh, now what??" Jake huffed to himself as he darted towards the center.

That's when he saw why the crowd had gathered. Regina was in a pillory. Her head and hands were secured in place and she was bent over by the device. Frankie was saying something to Regina when he saw Jake approach the crowd. The guide smiled at Jake before clearing his voice.

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-tied-bondage-butt-plug-...s-hole.jpg]

"As I was just telling your wife, it's my turn now. And afterwards, the rest of the tribe will have their turn. The people have spoken and said they are tired of waiting. The Elder has already granted permission."

Frankie paced around Regina as she struggled in her bonds while two guards slapped her bare ass roughly to silence her. Regina only reacted with a moan and her knees buckled slightly. Frankie ran his hand down Regina's lower back until it rested on her plump cheek. He then placed his other hand on her opposite cheek and smiled widely at Jake as he groped Regina's firm ass.

"I have been waiting for this moment since the first time we met. I'm done pleasuring myself to the thought of your wife. Now, I will experience her for myself. She can drain my balls along with everyone else in the tribe."

Jakes cock stood straight up in his pants after hearing what was going to happen to his beautiful, innocent wife.

[Image: RC.md.jpg]

"What about the deal? What did the other tribe say?? I thought we had a plan Frank!!"

Frankie smiled again knowing the others couldn't understand what they were saying. Instead, they watched with curiosity as to what the two were arguing about all the while checking out Regina's exposed body while stroking hardening members.

"He's agreed to a plan. He heard rumors of a white female in this tribe, so his deal was to meet by the waterfall and he could have your wife for a night. Afterwards, when he saw that we kept our word, he will meet with the Elder and discuss peace terms."

"You're using my WIFE as a peace offering?!" Jake was furious, but his lust betrayed him as he secretly wanted to see his own wife be covered in cum, but kept that part to himself.

"Yes, that's right. Now, to business here..." Frankie's words trailed off as his hands glided over Regina's soft, porcelain skin. His tan, brown fingers groped every inch of Regina's helpless body as she stood bent over and secure in the pillars that Frankie had probably designed himself after seeing one in another village that Jake and Regina had pointed out to him.

Frankie had been with Jake and Regina for almost a year now as they trekked through the Islands. Every few nights he would lay awake while thinking of Regina and what it would feel like to fuck her. Then that night when he saw Jake and Regina going at it, he decided he was going to fuck Regina. This was his perfect chance to and Jake couldn't do anything about it. The Elder made Frankie part of the tribe, so therefor as a member of the tribe he was allowed to fuck Regina.

Frankie tucked Regina's hair behind her ear and stroked her soft cheek before leaning down and whispering slyly into her ear, "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time."

[Image: Xelent-Regina-003.jpg]

Regina shuddered at the thought of all of the tribes cocks using her hole one by one until they were spewing copious amounts of cum inside of her. She felt his fingers trace the symbol that had been tattooed onto her hip before she felt the tip of his cock now grind against her firm ass. She could tell how hard he was by how much cum streaked across her cheeks. The small crowd watched intently as Regina and Jake's guide took his cock into his hand and aimed it at Regina's now exposed and dripping pink cunt.

Frankie sighed as he felt Regina's love juices spill onto his raging boner and Jake pushed his way through the crowd to his wife. He could see Frankie's cock sliding in between Regina's pink lips as they drooled all over his thick cock. Regina was breathing heavy as her clit rubbed against his shaft. Regina's eyes grew big and a moan escaped her lips when she felt Frankie's swollen, oozing cock head push past her lips and pierce her pussy. She felt as he easily slid his cock inch by inch into her married womb until his brown balls rested against her smooth thighs.

[Image: Regina-Cassandra-getting-fucked-by-forei...friend.jpg]

"Oh FUCK she is tight!! Everything I imagined she would be!!" Moaned Frankie loudly as his cock was engulfed by Regina's warm snatch. "I'm about to cum just from entering her."

Regina grunted as she felt him slide his rod halfway out of her pussy before plowing straight back into her. Her pussy was forced apart with each thrust from his rock solid cock. She could feel his balls slap her thighs over and over again as he seemed to pick up the pace. Frankie wasn't going easy on her. She could tell he had waited for this moment with how hard he was ramming his cock into her pussy. Her butt jiggled with each thrust and the slapping noises of his balls hitting her thighs echoed throughout the quiet Islands. Regina looked around at all the spectators as they all began stroking themselves to the scene before them.

Like Reply
They awaited their turn as she was taken advantage of by her own guide. Frankie muttered obscene and vulgar words as he fucked Regina. Half of it was in his native tongue and the rest was English so Jake could hear what was said.

"Oh yeah this is tight. My dick hasn't felt this good in ages. I can't believe I didn't bang you when I had the chance. I should've fucked you in the river. Oh fuck I'm gonna explode inside of you and fill you with my seed." Frankie continued between each thrust as he picked up speed again this time even faster and harder. Regina felt his cock swell up to twice its size before Frankie grabbed her hips and dug his fingers in deep.

[Image: 8_643.jpg]

"Oh fuuuuuck!!"

Regina felt hot, warm seed flood her hole and fill her up. Jake watched Frankie's brown balls rise and fall as they pumped Regina full of his cum. They rose high in their sack with each powerful spurt. Regina's knees buckled below her now and she snagged against Frankie's thighs as she felt her womb fill to bursting.

After what felt like forever, Frankie pulled his softening cock free from Regina's cunt. As it flopped against his empty balls, the cum gushed from Regina's pussy and down her tired thighs. Frankie then began speaking to the locals, "She is now free to relieve yourselves! Empty your balls inside of her so she may carry your offspring!" He translated for the tribe.

Without warning, Regina was soon speared with another hard cock which was smaller but definitely thicker than Frankie's. The cum now acting as a lubricant which made the thick cock slip in with absolute ease. Jake watched as the men each took turns filling his wife up with their cocks. The crowd fought over her pussy which lead to Regina getting pounded by a cock and after a few thrusts, it would be pulled free and another would take its place thrusting fast and before being yanked out of her so another would fill her up. Some were so impatient they had her filled even two, even three, at a single time before being pulled away. None had gotten the chance to cum yet and as the fighting continued, they became eager to release their seed.

Regina soon had a cock in each hand with one being forced down her throat and she was in no position to fight it as she was stuck in the pillory. Regina could feel hands grabbing at her dangling breasts and kneading her nipples between their grubby fingers. Soon, a greedy tongue would find its way to her pink nipples and she'd be sucked and tugged on while the war for her pussy continued. Cock after cock entered her hole and soon, they began cumming inside of her and all over her ass and thighs.

She tasted their brown cocks while they waited their turn for her hole and she could taste how salty their precum was. Some were so impatient that they'd begin cumming right then and there. She's have to swallow it all or it would run down her chin as some of them just had too much cum. Her hands worked their dicks up and down as her pussy was pounded from behind. Jake stood by and watched it all in disbelief, a guard still keeping him back.

[Image: 9.jpg]

Here his wife was having a train ran on her by tribal people. The very people they came to learn about and teach, were now fucking his wife and relieving themselves inside of her. Cock after hard, pulsing cock entered her tight pussy and filled her up with their seed before another took its place and she moaned and her eyes would roll back as she came all over their cocks again and again. She sucked passionately on each rod that was forced into her mouth and she diligently sucked each one dry. She would watch their balls deflate inside her mouth as she milked them dry.

After a few hours, the crowd got smaller and smaller as the locals had second and third goes at Regina until their cocks wouldn't harden any more. With all of their balls completely empty, Regina remained in the center of the village coated in white spunk. Puddles of cum were left under Regina and by her mouth. Her pussy was sore and oozed with cum that now seemed to continuously leak. Her belly was bulged with how much cum had been emptied inside of her and all Regina could do was lower her head in shame. In shame of how she had been taken advantage of in front of her husband and in shame of how much she enjoyed it. She had multiple orgasms so many times and so hard that just the wind kissing at her bare pussy made her twitch in pleasure.

[Image: 6452-H-236.md.jpg]

Her clit had swollen twice it's size with how abused it was and each drop of cum that spilled from it made her knees shake. Her round ass was left with multiple hand prints from being slapped and grabbed and her nipples were hard and coated in saliva. Regina has never felt so abused and so taken advantage of in her whole life, but she secretly had dreamed of this day. She looked up at Jake with big  eyes and he finally was free to kiss her cheek, and pointed at the locks to let the guards know to open them.

With the town satisfied, the guards unlocked her binds and Regina quickly collapsed in Jake's arms. He picked her up and carried her to the river where he bathed her and made sure she was scrubbed clean. Afterwards, Jake carried Regina to their hut where she slept the rest of the day and into the night.

[Image: regina4.jpg]

——————-

Like Reply
A week later things had began to feel normal. The Elder let Regina recover for a few days after the orgy she suffered and once she had recovered, she returned to the Elders hut to milk him of his seed. Meanwhile, Frankie had been meeting regularly with the rival tribe working out peace agreements and terms between the tribes including releasing the women they held hostage for over a year.

Regina mounted the Elders stiff cock and rode him cowgirl style until he ejaculated inside of her. Afterwards, she mounted each guard and stroked the others in her hands as she bounced up and down. They took turns fondling her breasts while having their cocks sucked on. Some would slap her across her cheek with their oozing cocks before making her suck on them and releasing their seed inside of her mouth while the one below her thrust upwards and coated her pussy with his seed.

[Image: Regina-11.jpg]

Jake would fuck Regina whenever he could in between her sessions, but he mainly stuck to caring for her as she would be too weak to do anything else. She became the villages play toy whom sucked and fucked every hard cock that was pointed her way. Old, young, strong or fat, it didn't matter.

"All balls must be emptied," as the Elder had put it and in doing such, she kept Jake and herself alive.

————-

After the second week, and after Frankie finished sucking on Regina's beautiful breasts while she rode his stiff cock until he exploded inside of her tight cunt one last time, Frankie lead Regina to the waterfall where the leader of the Black Stripes was waiting. Behind the waterfall the meeting began.

"I've brought the famous light skinned woman you requested as a peace offering," Frankie spoke to the leader in their native tongue. Regina looked the leader up and down to judge how tough he was going to be.

The Black Stripes leader stood tall at almost 7 foot which was very uncommon and he had muscles on top of muscles. He also didn't bother wearing any kind of clothing so his monstrous cock could be admired by all. Regina got nervous as she watched his cock swing against his massive muscular thighs and he walked towards her smirking. His massive brown cock began rising as he got the full view of Regina's innocent, (if she was even innocent anymore), naked body.

[Image: Pics-Art-08-22-07-36-07.md.jpg]

His cock had never tasted a white woman before and he had only heard of rumors about fair skinned people, yet here one stood as a peace offering between tribes. Regina stared at the pulsating member as it drooled it's seed out in front of her. Regina swallowed hard as Frankie stood back and folded his arms across his chest.

——————

Jake decided he should be there for his wife in case the meeting went bad and they took her too. As he got closer to the waterfall he could hear the sound of skin slapping skin. It was so loud that it echoed past the waterfall and down the narrow canyon. It had already begun and Regina's moans filled the air between the clapping of balls against ass.

[Image: regina-4.jpg]

As Jake got closer he could hear animalistic grunting from behind the waterfall and his heart began pounding in his chest. Jake soon entered the chamber where Frankie was leaning against a wall and his wife was lifted into the air like a rag doll and being pile driven down on top of a huge cock with large balls big enough to put any man to shame. The beast of a man looked over at Jake and only smirked once again as his huge cock speared itself into Regina's tight little snatch again and again.

Each thrust revealed a large bulge in Regina's belly followed by a loud moan as Regina tilted her head left and right as she was picked up and slammed back down onto his cock.

Regina was then pushed up against the side of the rocky wall while the leader of the Black Stripes pushed himself up against Regina, grabbing her breasts in his legs hands and sucking each nipple thoroughly. Jake watched as the beast of a man basically manhandled his own wife before him and enjoyed every inch of her body.

[Image: 967_1000.gif]

Before his cock could release its seed, he pulled free from her tight cunt and lifted her into the air until her pussy was above his face. His large tongue lapped at her hole making Regina groan out in pleasure. He lowered her into his face and began eating Regina's pussy like it were his last meal on earth. Regina grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face deeper into her pussy making sure he licked every inch.

After Regina threw her head back and came all over her assaulter's face, he quickly slammed her back onto his meaty cock and began fucking her like a human flesh light. Seconds later, the man roared loud, echoing through the cave walls as his balls blasted their seed deep inside of Regina. Her belly inflated with the man's potent seed and it gushed out round his balls coating them in white goo. After ensuring every drop was milked free, he let Regina drop to her knees and crawl towards Jake who was rushing to her side.

"Very well. Your peace offering was worth it. That was the best hole I've ever stuck my cock into and this peace treaty sounds promising for both of our people. Tell your Elder we will come back to the tribe and release their women." Frankie finished translating for Jake and Regina as the Black Stripes leader left the cave behind the waterfall.

And, just like that they were free now. The Elder couldn't hold them any longer.

—————-

The next day, the Black Striped tribe showed up with dozens of women both old and young. The village erupted in laughter and tears and joyful talk and sorrowful weeping. The two leaders met inside the Elders hut and discussed terms and territory.

Jake and Regina could care less what the outcome was so long as they could leave and not be speared in the back or fucked again. They both took an extra long bath in the river as they enjoyed the beautiful sunset in the Andaman.

After the meeting the Black Striped tribals left, leaving behind their prisoners, and returned to their side of the Islands. The Elder summoned Jake and Regina to his hut where his wives laid lazily around his feet. Frankie sat to his left and began translating as soon as the Elder spoke.

"We no longer have need of your wife's womb as our women have arrived. Thanks to you, Jake and Frankie, our women have returned and we have made peace with our long lost brothers. You may leave freely, but do not return and do not speak of my tribe. We wish to remain unknown by your people as we have heard reports of homes being taken away by your men. Do this as good faith to us."

Jake agreed and left with Regina in his arms.

[Image: Regina-5.md.jpg]

————

The couple returned back a few weeks later and Frankie returned to the tribe after escorting the pair back to civilization. He felt the need to stay with the tribe after becoming close to one of the Elder's daughters whom resembled Regina, in a tribal way.

Jake and Regina never spoke of what happened to them to anyone except among each other and usually for bedroom talk. They both talked about what happened and how excited it made them as well as how thankful they both were that it was all over. Regina still had the tattoo on her hip and they both agreed to leave it alone as a sign of the struggle they went through and overcame while captured. To anyone who asked they passed it off as a tribal sign of "fertility" and "good luck" which was only half the truth.

Even through the unbelievable amount of sperm that had been forced into Regina's womb, Jake and Regina still had a child together of whom belonged to Jake, after multiple blood tests to be certain as it was an unbelievable feat, and they raised their child happily as a family. However, they never forgot what happened to them in that Islands and they never wanted to return...even if Regina sometimes missed being used by a couple dozen leaking, pulsing, rock solid cocks.

[Image: regina-ree1.md.jpg]

The end.
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-12-2020, 12:00 PM)Krishan202 Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Welcome back brother  yourock yourock
Like Reply