Fantasy Actress Roleplays
Complete the incomplete story bro
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
MHP-2

Saturday afternoon rolled around and Krishan found the perfect moment to try and follow through with one of Nayanthara's requests. Ganesh had just left to do some work on the Ileana house. Shriya left a few minutes later to go on a date with her boyfriend, Tarun. So, it was only Anushka and Krishan in the house for several hours. Krishan found his mother moving briskly around the kitchen as she prepared dinner.

"Hey, Mom." Krishan leaned against the door. His heart thumped like it always did when he tried to initiate something with her. "Whatcha doing?"

"Making dinner, pumpkin." Anushka's dress swished around her knees as she moved from the fridge to a mixing bowl. "Why are you still here? You should be out on a date like your sister. It's Saturday night. I remember how important Saturday nights were when I was single."

[Image: n605o2ho_anushka-instagram_625x300_12_February_19.jpg]

"I'm going out with friends tonight. As far as girls go, I'm a little shy about my size." He watched his mom's sideboob shake under her dress as she mixed something in the bowl with a large wooden spoon. "Any girl would freak when she saw my ... penis." He almost said 'dick'. He didn't want to get scolded before things even started with her.

"It's a numbers game, Krish." Anushka bit her lower lip, thinking about her son showing his monstrous thing to some teenage girl. Something about him conquering the girls at his school sent a shiver down her spine. Who was she kidding? It wouldn't even fit in most women, certainly not eighteen-year-old girls. It barely fit in her. That thought made her blush. She coughed to clear her throat. "Numbers game. You have to meet lots of nice girls, one of them will think your thing is perfect."

"But, if I have to wait to have sex until I'm married, it might not fit at all in my wife." Krishan had heard over and over again that he should wait until marriage. And he had planned on that until they moved into Mansion.

"Well ..." Anushka still mixed the bowl even though she didn't need to anymore. "I think that ship has sailed, sweetie. You have my permission to see where that thing will fit." She felt so ashamed saying those words, but the idea of him shoving his penis into other tight vaginas drove her a little wild. She felt moisture in her panties. Then a thought occurred to her. "But you'll need condoms. Really ... big ... condoms." Anushka turned toward Krishan. "Oh, gosh. I wish you wouldn't pull your penis out in the open like that. Someone could see." Her eyes went wide and her lips parted. She stopped mixing and let go of the spoon.

"Sorry, Mom. Your body just looks really good." Krishan had his dick in his right hand, the waist of his pants and underwear were around his thighs. He stroked it slowly.

[Image: image.png] 
"Thank you for saying sorry, Krishan. And ... thank you for the compliment." Anushka's eyes fell to the floor. "Do you want me to take care of you before you go see your friends?"

Ten minutes later, Anushka stripped slowly in Krishan's room as her naked son watched from his desk chair. Butterflies flapped in her stomach. Every time with him was like her first time as a teenage girl, so many moments filled with delightful nervous expectation. She realized that the guilt and embarrassment she'd felt with Krishan had evaporated. She dropped her dress to the floor, now only in her bra and panties. She pulled the panties off with a little shake of her hips and tossed them aside.

"Do you have any sexy underwear, Mom?" Krishan stroked his dick with both hands and watched his mother undress. He loved the triangle of hair peeking out from between her legs.

"I do." Anushka sighed. "I bought some to use with your father. But they don't fit anymore." She reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra. "I did find a chemise and corset in the library closet. I bet that still fits."

"What's a chemise and corset?" Krishan's eyes zeroed in on Anushka's boobs as they dropped out of her bra. They hung and jutted perfectly. The little blue veins under her skin made them seem so vulnerable.

"It's like lingerie, Krish." She stood with her arms by her sides in the middle of Krishan's room, letting his gaze rove over her body as he masturbated. Her heart beat in her ears.

"Could you wear it sometime?" Krishan stood and maneuvered Anushka onto his bed. He put her on her hands and knees and admired her divine curves. Her ass was so wonderfully round and wide. The way it tapered from her hips made Krishan's palms sweaty.

"Sure," Anushka squeaked.

"Could you shake for me?" Krishan stoked his dick as he stood by the bed.

"What?" Anushka looked up at him over her shoulder in surprise.

"You know, shake your ass."

"Language, Krishan." Anushka arched her back. Was she really presenting herself to him like this? Just waiting to be mounted.

"Sorry, Mom." Krishan looked from Anushka's confused eyes down the delicate arch of her back to her pale ass. "It's just an expression. Can you shake your butt, please?" He stepped over to his desk, picked up his phone, and put on a song. He left the phone playing on the desk and stepped back next to the bed.

"Like this?" Anushka looked down at the blanket below as she shook her ass to the music's beat. She was doing this to help her son, she reminded herself. "This is so embarrassing, Danny." Her eyes took in the pattern of the astronaut-themed blanket pressed into her fingers. On the day she bought it in the department store all those years ago, she never thought she'd one day shake her ass above it. But here she was.

"That's awesome, Mom." Krishan grabbed his dick and stroked some more. "You look amazing."

"Thank you." Her cheeks were so hot. She felt the bed depress as Krishan climbed on behind her. "It's still a dangerous time of month for me. You can't do it in me, okay?"

"How about another place?" Krishan kneeled behind his mom, wondering what he'd use for lubrication. "Can I cum in your butt?"

"What?" Anushka looked over her shoulder back at her eighteen-year-old boy, his face eager with expectation. She stopped shaking her ass. "Your father asked me for that a long time ago. Before you were born. I'll tell you the same thing I told him. Not in a million years."

"But you can't get pregnant that way." Despite the continued argument, Krishan gave up and eased his dick into her pussy from behind as she glared at him over her shoulder. Her expression softened as he slid into her.

"You'd kill me with that thing, Krish." She turned her head back and stared down at his blanket again. "That feels good, pumpkin. Just do that and pull ... ooohhhhh ... out at the end. Okay?"

[+] 2 users Like astbsrp's post
Like Reply

"Sure." Krishan got a nice rhythm going, matching the song beat. A few minutes later, he took his right hand off her hip and wet his thumb in his mouth. He then slowly wiggled it into Anushka's ass.

"What ... uh ... uh ... uh ... are you ...?" Anushka was surprised to learn that she liked it. "I've ... never ... had a man in two places ... at once." Her fingers tightened their grip on the blanket. She looked down at the ring on her left hand. What would Ganesh say if he saw her now taking her son's monster penis like a dog, with his finger up her butt, while listening to teenage music. She didn't think he'd be pleased. It was all so crazy.

"You ... like it ... ah ... ah ... ah ... Mom?" Krishan slid the rest of thumb into her and continued pumping her pussy with his dick. He could see the little muscles in her back spasming. She liked it. This was another thing he'd never have tried without Nayanthara's prodding.

"Ooooohhhhhh ...Krishhhhhhhhhhh." Anushka orgasmed with her son's finger in her butt.

"It ... feels good ... right?" Krishan seized the moment and pulled out of her pussy. He lined his cockhead up to her butthole and pushed a little.

Coming down from her orgasm, Anushka felt what he was doing and shrieked in panic. "No." She dropped forward onto her belly. "Not ... there ..." she panted.

"Okay." Krishan hated to let Nayanthara down, but he could hear the fear in his mom's voice. He pushed her legs together, spread her ass, and looked down at her gorgeous slit from the back. "I'll stay in your pussy." He slid back inside her and really started humping her. This was a terrific position, with her ass pushing into his hips and belly with each crushing lunge. The song changed to a rap song with a faster beat. He used it for rhythm.

"Krish …. Krish ." Her son drove her to orgasm after orgasm as he smashed her from behind. He mated with such ferocity that on every backstroke she could feel her belly and hips lift entirely off the mattress. She worried for a brief moment about the structural integrity of his bed. But then all rational thought left her. She wasn't sure how long Krishan used her pussy like that, but it seemed like it went on forever. She was lost in a fog of rapturous wonder.

"Oh ... Mom ... take it." Krishan didn't ask for her permission to dump his load in her. He hoped it was okay, but with the pleasure building he didn't feel like he had much of a choice. He emptied himself in her. When he finished, he lay his sweaty cheek down on her delicate back.

They lay like that for a while, until eventually Anushka turned her head and looked over at the bedside clock.

"Your father should be home in a half-hour." But still she didn't move. "I can't believe I let you put your stuff in me again."

"Sorry, Mom." Krishan kept his cheek pressed against her back and his dick firmly in her clutching pussy.

"We're both behaving like teenagers." Anushka sighed. "I guess next time you can try my butt. If it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit." She thought about the pleasure she'd felt with his thumb and wondered what it'd be like to have his penis open her up back there. "But if it does, we could stop worrying about pregnancy. I don't know how I'd explain another baby to your father."

"Wow. Thanks, Mom." A surge of energy rushed through Krishan. "Can we try it now?" He moved his hips and slid his dick out of her pussy.

"Certainly not." Anushka turned onto her side to deny him access. "We need to clean up before your father gets home. And I need to finish dinner." She'd completely forgotten about dinner.

"Okay." Krishan worked on his self-control. He bent down, kissed the perfect curve of her hip and hopped off the bed. "I'll go take a shower." His dick bounced as he left the room with a hop in his step.

Anushka shook her head and watched his skinny, white butt disappear out the door. It was nice to see him so happy.

~~

Sunday morning rolled around and the twins sat by themselves at the dining table eating breakfast.

"Where's Mom?" Shriya looked behind her like her mother might be sneaking in from the kitchen. No one was there.

"Probably getting ready." Krishan shrugged and smiled over at her in between bites. "Where's Dad?"

"Getting ready?" Shriya shrugged. She leaned toward Krishan conspiratorially. "I have something to tell you." She stood up, walked around the table and sat down next to Krishan. "Tarun and I did it last night," she whispered.

"You did?" Krishan's eyebrows went up.

"Yep." Shriya couldn't quite wipe the smile off her face. "You're the last virgin." She rolled her eyes up to the left like she was thinking. "I'm assuming Mom, Dad, and Karun all did it since they're married and we exist and everything. But it's gross to think about. Can you imagine Mom having sex?" Shriya giggled.

Krishan shook his head. He didn't have to imagine it. "I thought you were going to wait until you got married. I mean, that's what we're supposed to do. What happened?"

"Mom and Dad have unreasonable expectations, Krish. I'm a woman now." Shriya folded her arms in front of her small breasts and frowned.

"Sorry, Shriya." Krishan forced a smile. She really was a woman now with her piercing eyes, flowing hair, and slim figure. "I'm really happy for you. How was it?"

"You want details, dufus?" Shriya punched her brother's shoulder. "To tell you the truth, it was over before I even really knew it started. But I'm sure it'll get better."

"Yeah." Krishan nodded. "That's what they say about the first time."

"Well, I did invite Tarun over tonight for some more practice. He was scared to sneak over here at night. Can you believe it?" Shriya wrinkled her nose at the thought of her scaredy-cat boyfriend. "But I convinced him."

Krishan was pretty sure he knew how she convinced him. "Wait. He's sneaking in tonight?" Krishan had invited Ileana over that night.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone." Shriya put her finger to her pink lips and put on a mock-sinister grin.

"Your secret's safe with me." Krishan shrugged. He supposed they could both sneak people in on the same night. It was a big house.

"What about you? Are you still going to wait for marriage, Krish?" Shriya leaned in toward her brother, inviting the exchange of secrets. His breath was cool with a faint hint of spice and muffin.

"I don't think so." Krishan shook his head and regarded his beautiful sister.

"Well, I'm sure you'll make some girl very happy someday." She patted his knee, stood up, and carried her plate into the kitchen.

Krishan thought about his mother screaming in ecstasy on her belly as he plowed her from behind. He was making her very happy these days. "Thanks, Krish."

"Of course." She passed him on her way back out to the hall.

~~
Like Reply

Sneaking wasn't really Shriya's thing. She was too pure and honest a person. But she was also a teenager, and Krishan watched her sneak Tarun in through the front door a little after his parents went to bed. The euphonic shadow of a clock that had returned to Mansion finished chiming ten when they slipped into the tower room. Krishan sighed. Tharun was a fine person, but he felt a little jealous about Shriya's boyfriend.

~~

This was the craziest thing Ileana had ever done. She stood just outside some one front door. She'd fled a war-torn country. She faced down more than two dozen demons with cousins and later her husband. She'd raised children in this strange place. She sighed. And now she had also defiled her consecrated promises to Maxamed. Twice. And she was about to do it for a third and final time.

The door creaked open as she stood there, fiddling with her thumbs. She wore a long, dark blue dress and a dark hijab. Perfect for sneaking. Ileana looked into the darkness and could see Krishan's welcoming
 And then his sweet smile.

"You made it," he whispered. "I'm so happy to see you. Come in." He waved her in like it was normal for a married wife to visit him at the witching hour. He wore plaid pajamas and no socks. His bare toes wiggled on the hardwood floor.

With a stutter of hesitation, Ileana followed Krishan into the house. He took her hand in his, a remarkably intimate gesture, and led her into the main living room. Ileana was shocked to find the room much changed. A roaring fire crackled in the hearth. The walls were adorned with nineteenth century portraiture and stuffed animal heads. She recognized some of the game. The furniture was also entirely out of place. Or maybe out of time.

"What is this place?" Ileana's almond-shaped eyes widened as she looked around.

"You see it, too?" Krishan gave her hand a squeeze and closed the door behind them. "Good. Sometimes I wonder if I'm going crazy." He pulled her toward a long, striped sofa with rolled arms. "Let's sit by the fire."

"The room is beautiful." Ileana let the teenager sit her down and she looked over at him. Despite his youth and meagre physique, she found him quite pleasing to look at. "And you look very handsome, Krishan." She looked down at her lap. She shouldn't say such things.

"Was it hard sneaking away tonight?" Krishan gently stroked the back of her left hand.

"It was." Ileana nodded. And with her free hand, she removed her hijab without him even asking. She wanted to look beautiful for this young man. Everything was so strange. She shook out her long, black hair. "I don't know what Maxamed would do if he caught me here." That was a lie. She knew exactly what he'd do.

"Wow, you look fantastic with your hair out." He admired the way her wavy hair caught the firelight. "I mean, really pretty. You know ..." Krishan lifted her hand and kissed her just below the knuckles. Her skin was soft, warm, and smelled like flowers. "I don't know what you look like under that long dress you always wear. Since this is our last time together, could I see ..." He kissed her hand again very gently. "... under your dress?"

"Since this is the last time." Ileana nodded and stood. She pulled her hand away from his and stepped in front of the fire. She reached down with her hands and pulled her dress slowly up her body. As the hem passed her hips and her belly button, a little surge of panic flashed through her. But she continued. She pulled it up past her breasts, encased in a black bra, and then the dress went over her head. She folded it neatly, turning away from Krishan, and placed it on the hearth.

She knew as she bent down, she was giving him a good look at her panty-clad butt. She straightened and turned to him. "How's that?" She cocked her hip a little, but was unsure how to make herself look sexy.  She wanted to look sexy for this boy.

"You look amazing, Ileana." Krishan looked her trim body up and down. "Could you possibly take off your underwear?"

"Yes." Ileana bent down and took off her shoes and socks. She then slowly lowered her panties. She saw Krishan's eyes fix on the triangle of black hair between her legs and she looked off to another part of the room as she reached back to unclasp her bra. She gazed into the glassy eyes of a stuffed gazelle head. The poor beast looked stunned at the turn of events that had led it to that living room. Ileana could identify with the feeling. She removed her bra and placed her arms over her bare breasts. She was naked.

"Could I see your boobs, too?" Krishan took off his pajama top and hung it on the side of the sofa. The fire felt warm on his pale skin. He pulled off his bottoms and his underwear and let his dick flop free.

Ileana's gaze returned to Krishan and fell down to his lap. "God preserve me, you have such a mighty tool." She dropped her arms and let her breasts hang out in the open. Was her motherly body really worth so much fuss? Maxamed didn't seem to think so.

The wife stared at his penis, and the eighteen-year-old boy stared at her boobs. The breasts were not so large, and they hung a bit. She had nearly nipples, with a large areola. Krishan admired the little stretch marks at the top of her breasts. His dick got harder still.

"I want to show you something I learned." Krishan stood up and guided her to a sitting position on the edge of the hearth.

"Would you like me to ... you know ... service you now?" Ileana looked up at him with soft eyes, her pupils dilated.

"No thank you." Krishan sank to his knees and spread her legs. Everything about her pussy "You were so nice to sneak out and see me tonight. I want to do something for you."

"What are you doing down there?" She felt him spread out her lips, exposing her clit. "No one has ever touched me there. You shouldn't ... ooooohhhhhhh ... oh no ... mmmmmmmm ... it's ... nice." She felt his tongue dart out and lick her slit. Quickly, he was alternating between licking and nibbling on her protruding lips and lapping at her clit. She vaguely knew people did this sort of thing, but she hadn't ever considered it for herself. If she had known how it felt all along, she might have gathered the courage to ask her husband for such treatment.

"You ... taste ... really good .... Ileana," Krishan said between licks. There was nothing sweeter than slurping a married woman's pussy, Krishan decided. Especially now that he knew what he was doing. He worked a finger into her as well, and really gave Ileana the full treatment.

"There ... just there ... ooooohhhhhh ... that spot ..." Ileana placed her hands a little behind her and leaned back, opening herself up to him more. Through unfocused eyes, Ileana looked up at the strange room and was startled to see the woman from her vision sitting on a nearby armchair with her legs crossed.

Nayanthara looked much better than when Ileana saw her last. Her face was unblemished and uncut. Her long, bustled dress was untattered. Her smile was full of warmth.

"You ... you ..." Ileana couldn't finish her thought as Krishan's tongue rocketed her off with a powerful orgasm. She shook and her fingers pressed into the hot stone.

"How was that?" Krishan looked up at her, his face glistening in the orange glow.

"Marvel ... marvelous ..." Ileana pointed to Nayanthara. "But there is ... a demon ... here." She should have been afraid, but all she felt was the buzzing afterglow of an intense orgasm. Something she was becoming familiar with.

"What?" Krishan raised his eyebrows and turned his head. He smiled when he saw it was only Nayanthara smiling back at him. He looked back up at Ileana. "That's Nayanthara. She's friendly." He kissed the inside of her trim thighs. "You want me to eat you out some more, or should we try other new things?"

"Other new things." Ileana shivered. Such crude language. Her ears were not used to such things, but she let Krishan move her from the fireplace to the bearskin rug.

[Image: image.png%20 ] 
"This doesn't have to be the end, Ileana." Nayanthara's voice was sweet, light, and without a care. Above all else, it was beguiling. "The bond, the pact, the contract made. We paid and received and the Devil took his due. All we need from you is your approbation, sweet Ileana. You could feel these things again and again. The world was made for such pleasure. Quench yourself."

"No." Ileana shook her head as Krishan maneuvered her onto her belly with her legs pressed together. She looked up at Nayanthara and cried out when Krishan's penis entered her.

Nayanthara shrugged. "Suit yourself." She leaned back in the armchair and watched the debauchery with keen interest. "Enjoy your last time, then." A minute later, she sat up with a look of expectation, like a baker ready to take steaming treats out of the oven. "Excuse me for a moment, I have to take care of something." Nayanthara stood, raced to the door, and vanished down the hall.
Like Reply

Krishan's penis felt so good inside her that Ileana barely noticed.

~~

The east tower room was cold as temperatures dropped outside. Tharun and Shriya cuddled under the blankets, working their way through a limited range of foreplay. Shriya didn't want to touch Tharun's dick with her mouth, but she would allow handjobs. It was frustrating for Tharun, but she finally seemed ready for their second sex session. He was sure the last time he'd blown her mind. He couldn't wait to do it again.

"You've got the rubber on?" Shriya lay on her back, her legs spread. "Good. Go ahead and put it in."

"Get ready, baby." Tharun slid into her tight pussy and pumped his hips with little thrusts. It was heaven. Sex made him forget about everything else in the world. Homework, sports, even the scary house she lived in. It all faded away.

"Go, go, go," Shriya urged. She was hoping to feel a little something more this time. Sex was supposed to be this great thing, but so far it just seemed like uncomfortable groping.

"Yeah, baby. Take it." Tharun felt the covers fall away and the cool air of the room played on his bare skin. He paid no attention and humped away. "You like it?"

"She doesn't like it, dearie." A strange woman's voice came from just to the side of the bed.

"What?" Tharun looked up in surprise and disbelief, still humping his girlfriend.

"Try it more like this." The woman reached down and grabbed Tharun's hips from behind. She then forced him to thrust with longer, more powerful strokes. Predictably, his dick flopped out of Shriya's pussy.

"Help ... help ..." Tharun gasped as ice cold hands pressed into him and forced his hips up and down. "Stop ... please ..."

"What's wrong?" Shriya looked up at him with concerned eyes. "Tharun?"

Suddenly the woman and her frigid hands were gone. Nothing was holding Tharun on top of his girlfriend, so he sprang up and quickly found his pants. "Oh god , I gotta go, Shriya."

"What happened?" Shriya found the sheet and pulled it up over her chest. One minute she was having unsatisfying, awkward sex, the next, Tharun was running. Was it her fault the sex was so bad? Was that why he was leaving?

"That fucking creepy lady happened." Tharun looked around the room wildly. "Is she a friend of your mom's or something? Sneaking into your room when you invite boys over? Seriously messed up."

"I don't invite boys over. Just you." Shriya's face went very somber. "I didn't see anyone."

"What?" Tharun stopped and looked at Shriya. Was he losing his mind? He took a deep breath. "Okay, maybe I'm just tired. I'll sneak out, your parents won't ever know I was here." He finished dressing and paused. He didn't want to walk through that dark house, but he had no choice. "Actually, can you walk me to the door?" The thought of running into the cold woman in the halls sent a chill down his spine.

"I think I'm just going to stay here, Tharun." She knew she couldn't hold back her tears much longer and he didn't want him to see her cry.

"Okay, goodnight." As he walked out, Tharun realized he still had the condom on his limp dick. Oh well, he'd deal with it later.

Creeping downstairs, Tharun almost made it to the front door when he saw an orange glow to his left. Curiosity defeated his cowardice, and he sneaked to an open door and peered in. His mouth dropped when he saw what was happening inside the grand room. Shriya's twin brother was plowing a woman. He was behind her, standing with his legs out to either side, and he had a huge dick. She was on all fours, her eyes rolled back, and making a faint gurgling sound.

"Run along now," the woman's voice whispered just over Tharun's shoulder. "You've seen enough."

With wide eyes, Tharun turned and there was the woman staring at him out of the dark with cold, green eyes. Forgetting to be sneaky, he ran to the front door, opened it and ran down the front walk. He was at a full sprint down the driveway and then he got into his car and sped away.

Nayanthara followed him to the front door and watched him go. She closed the front door for him with a satisfying thud. "Inconsiderate youth." She clucked to herself. She then gracefully turned and strode back toward the main living room, her dress trailing behind her. Time to see if Ileana was ready for a deal.

When Nayanthara returned to the living room and quietly shut the door behind her, she found the couple engaged in the knot. Ileana rode Krishan, with her feet planted on the bearskin rug on either side of his right leg, her knees high, her back straight, and her head lolling back and forth. Her pretty face twisted itself in rapture. "Strike while the iron's hot," Nayanthara whispered to herself.

"Krishan ... Krishan ... you're in me ... and rubbing me ... it's too much ..." Ileana could feel another orgasm building. She was vaguely aware of the demon entering their room. But she couldn't bring her mind to worry.

"Dear Ileana," Nayanthara cooed. "This can't be the last time, can it?" Nayanthara walked over to her armchair and settled in. "You need more, don't you?"

"I need ... I need ..." Ileana bounced on that impossibly long penis and rubbed her clit along the inside of his skinny thigh.

"I offer you a lifetime of this feeling." Nayanthara leaned forward in her chair. "This is more than your god can offer. More than any god can offer. We paid and received and the Devil took his due. All we need from you is your approbation."

"Yes ..." Ileana closed her eyes tight and bounced. Electricity moved through her nerves. It was as if the pleasure spoke for her. "Yes ... ugh ... ugh ... ugh ... I'll take ... the deal."

"And so it's done." Nayanthara looked over to Krishan and tried to get him to focus. "Krish? You'll want to move her someplace colder than this. As a reward, the house has given you the strength to carry her miles, but you need only to convey her to your washroom. Godspeed lad." And Nayanthara blew away just as the fire flickered and went out.

"What's happening?" A crimson glow consumed Ileana's breasts. The light then spread to her hips and between her legs. "Aaaaahhhhhhh. I'm burning." Her building orgasm forgotten, she stood up in a panic.

Carrying a woman was not familiar territory for Krishan. The closest shower was on the second floor, so he'd have to get her there in a hurry. "I know what to do, Ileana." He stood and lifted her in his arms, his dick still hard and swaying just beneath her. He placed his hand on her mouth when she screamed in agony. "Quiet now, you don't want to wake anyone." He then carried her out of the room and down the hall.

"Burning ..." Ileana voice was muffled by his hand.

Like Reply

"Almost there." Krishan carried her up the stairs. She felt as light as a feather. She was a small woman, but still. He didn't think his unathletic frame could carry anyone until that moment. What else could Nayanthara give him? They made it down the hall, the sanguine glow emanating from Ileana lighting their way. With a minimum of noise, they made it to his bathroom. He put her in the tub and turned on the cold water.

"God help me, I'm dying." But even as she said it, the heat felt a little more bearable under the cold water. She looked down to see her small breasts expanding. "Help me ... Krishan."

"Right." Krishan knew what to do. He stepped into the shower and kissed her swollen boobs.

"Aaahhhh. Thank you ... thank you ..." His lips felt so cool on her skin. The heat and the crimson light began to fade from her breasts. But she could still see the light emanating from between her legs. "It's still so hot ... down there."

"Hold on." Krishan lifted Ileana up and flipped her upside down in his arms, facing him. The cold water splashed off her back. He then buried his face in her pussy. Krishan liked his new abilities.

"Oooohhhhhhh. Yes ... that's so much ... better." A coolness seeped through Ileana. She regained enough awareness to figure out he turned her upside down and was slurping at her vagina. She had heard the demon say something about giving him strength. What had Ileana gotten herself into? His massive penis bumped into her right cheek. Without thinking, she turned her head and sucked him into her mouth.

"That's ... nice ..." Krishan said between licks. The glow had completely left her body, but he could feel her wider hips and her larger boobs pressed against his stomach. He pulled her off his dick and flipped her back to her feet. With one quick move he reached around her, turned off the water, and lifted her onto his shoulder. Dripping, he carried her out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He closed the door, turned on the light, and set her down. He got a good look at her. "Wow, you were beautiful before, but ... wow ..."

Ileana looked down. The demon had transformed her. How would she ever explain this to her husband? Her breasts now jutted out proudly from her chest, quite a bit larger. She cupped her left one. And heavier. The curve from her waist to her hip was more prominent. She wondered what the demon had done to her vagina. "Do you ..." She cupped her other boob and squeezed it. "Do you like it, Krishan?"

"Yes." Krishan stared at her. Her skin still had light stretch marks at the top of her boobs, and her dark nipples hadn't changed. But her tits now sloped out from her chest, and they had clearly grown several sizes. Krishan wondered how she'd explain this to her husband. "I think you look ... out of this world."

"Thank you." She dropped her boobs and looked at Krishan. "I think I look ... out of this world, too." She fell into his arms and kissed him on the lips. His penis slipped between her thighs, and his tongue slipped into her mouth. She needed Krishan more than anything at that moment. She realized it would be very difficult not to see him again.

Soon, Ileana rode Krishan on his bed, bringing herself to multiple orgasms. Krishan watched, mesmerized, as her tits bounced in wide circles, her nipples going in counter-orbit to one another. He came in as she rode him. He then flipped her under him and pounded her tight pussy as she writhed and screamed, her legs spread as wide as they would go. He emptied himself inside her.

Afterward, the two tried to catch their breath, laying on their backs side by side and staring at the ceiling.

"You ... astonish ... me." Ileana placed her hand on his flat belly and her fingers moved down to his penis. "You're still ... hard."

"Yeah ... well ..." Krish looked over at her. He loved the way her boobs hung to the side while she was on her back. He wanted nothing more in that moment than to make her happy.

Seemingly reading his mind, Ileana said, "I haven't felt like this since ... well ... ever." She rolled onto her side. "I don't think I need to draw out the poison anymore, but let me take care of you." Ileana should have been fretting about demonic possession, infidelity, unwanted pregnancy, wanton sexual deviation, and countless other pressing concerns. Instead, she leaned over him, opened her mouth wide, and sucked the head of his monster into her mouth. It took him a while before he exploded down her throat, but she didn't mind. In fact, Ileana relished the pleasure she gave this teenager. When he released his seed, she happily swallowed as much as she could. She then put her head on his tummy and they fell asleep.

Ileana woke in the early dawn, and it took a second to realize where she was. Her heart raced when it all came rushing back to her. She was naked in a teenager's room, with his dried cum on her face, on her thighs, and inside her. She kissed the sleeping Krishan on his cheek, hoping that it was the last time they'd do this. Guilt and panic set in. She couldn't have a baby.

The hallways were cold as she slipped out of Krishan's room and bounced down the stairs, holding her new boobs firmly to keep them from jarring around. She found her clothes in the dark living room and dressed. She then stole out of the house just as the sunrise lightened the eastern sky. She needed to hurry home and shower before Maxamed awoke. She would also need to somehow explain her new body and seduce him, so that his sperm would have a fighting chance in case she was fertile. As she walked to her car, she counted the days. She thought it was probably a safe time of month for her, but still she worried. She worried about all of it. And increasingly, she wondered how she would find her way out of this spider web the house had set around her.

To be continued……
Like Reply
Shruti story will be on monday or sunday mid night
Like Reply
(05-12-2020, 06:32 PM)astbsrp Wrote: Shruti story will be on monday or sunday mid night

Brother...Pls upload on Sunday and post for Divyanka tripathi in the story
Like Reply
(05-12-2020, 06:32 PM)astbsrp Wrote: Shruti story will be on monday or sunday mid night

Please finish mansion house before uploading anything else. It is a very good story and posting many stories is very confusing.
Like Reply
Nice update brother but please compile the story at one place or update the index page... Its difficult to find each and every part of story.... Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
Part -- 6

The doorbell rang profusely. Bobby's mobile had another call on wait. It displayed 'Sonarika'.

"Oh. I thought you will be thankful to me. I provided you a special opportunity with Sonarika. And my cheating hubby is complaining. How rude." Shruti mocked her anger perfectly.

"Oh. I know you very well. You got me this time. But not always." Bobby hung up the phone.

"What happened to Sahabji? Why did she come?" Divyanka asked in suspicion and fear.

"I don't know. Shruti called her by mistake, I suppose. You go inside. Look for something proper to wear in Shruti's wardrobe. I will get to attend the door." Bobby said, his brain not able to have any constructive plan.

Divyanka left to the bedroom. Bobby adjusted his depleting erection and opened the door. Sonarika was standing at the door agitated. She was looking ravishing as always.

"What took you so long? I tried calling you on the mobile too." Sonarika asked, stepping in the house.

"Oh, I was in the bathroom. What a surprise. But Shruti has left for the weekend meet." Bobby said from the door itself.

"Yeah, Shruti told me on the phone just. Actually, she planned for today and she forgot to tell me that she will be out of town. Anyways, I can't come to your house when she is not at home?" Sonarika asked like an innocent child. Her smile was devious.

"Oh, you are always welcome. It's good to have you at our home. Come sit." Bobby said with a false smile.

"Maybe I disturbed you in something? Were you busy?" Sonarika asked, sitting on a sofa.

"No, actually nothing. It's a weekend. So no plans." Bobby said immediately, sitting at an adjacent sofa.

"Perfect. I mean, it's good that I didn't disturbed you. You can help me with Shruti's clothes, as I needed it for next week." She got up from excitement and sat beside Bobby, leaving not even air to pass in between.

Bobby coughed with Sonarika's body touching her body. Her perfume was intoxicating, just like her voluptuous figure. She was dressed in tight jeans and t-shirt, which was hugging her figure at every single place.

Bobby tried to shift a bit. Sonarika shifted further towards him. Her smile was radiating.

"I don't know about which clothes you are talking about. Shruti didn't tell me." Bobby said, breathing her perfume fragrance.

"Oh, don't worry. Shruti told me where to look in her cupboard. Just show me her cupboard. And for that you have to take me to your bedroom." Sonarika said, hitting his shoulder with her shoulder. She was flirting

with him and he was getting uncomfortable with that.

Further, Divyanka was in the bedroom.

"Yeah, sure. What you will have to drink. I didn't even ask you. I am so sorry." Bobby said, trying to keep a bit distance from her.

"No formalities. But, still I have anything from you. Whatever drinks you want me to drink." She said, winking at him.

"Oh. You are funny. I will get water for you." Bobby said, getting an opportunity to get up and walk away from her. He went to the kitchen to fetch water for her. Bobby has heard about her desire and he also imagined fucking her. But he was nervous at the moment. He didn't want to hurt her wife's friendship with her good friend.

Sonarika followed him to the kitchen, knowing that he was alone at home and she had her best chance to seduce him. Bobby, unaware about Sonarika, opened the fridge and bent to draw a jug of water. Sonarika stood exactly behind him. As he turned around, he bumped into Sonarika and water from the jug fumbled on Sonarika's clothes.

Her t-shirt got wet. She further tried on purpose to fall on Bobby. Her boobs pressed on his chest. Bobby dropped the jug on her soft boobs crushing on his chest. The noise of the fall jug was loud enough to be heard in the entire house.

Divyanka came running to the kitchen. She saw Bobby holding Sonarika in his arms, actually catching her so that she doesn't fall. Divyanka was shocked to see them in such a position and felt a bit jealous.

Divyanka, wore a Punjabi suit, borrowed from Shruti's wardrobe. The fitting was too tight on her body and displayed her assets perfectly well. At least, it cover her flesh, which that summer dress couldn't.

Sonarika, too, was shocked with Divyanka's presence. She thought that Bobby was alone at home. Sonarika quickly straightened and tried to dry her shirt.

"Oh, who is she?" Sonarika asked Bobby annoyingly.

"Sonarika, she is my maid Divyanka. And Divyanka, she is your madam's friend." Bobby introduced them both.

"Hello Divyanka" Sonarika said with a formal smile, looking closely at her. She was wearing far better clothes for a maid to wear.

"Hello Madam," Divyanka said, looking at Bobby with a suspicion.

Bobby was in a real fix. He knew Sonarika would not let a single chance to flirt with him. Divyanka was already looking at him with suspicion.

"Divyanka, could you please make tea for Sonarika and me?" Bobby said, looking at her smiling.

"Yes sir. Surely." Divyanka said and moved towards the gas.

"Sonarika, I will show you Shruti's cupboard. You can look into whatever you need." Bobby wanted Sonarika out of Divyanka's eyes.

"Sure. Finally, you are taking me to your bedroom, you naughty man." Sonarika said with lust in her eyes.

"You are really funny." Bobby said more to Divyanka than Sonarika and followed her out of the kitchen.

"Is Divyanka wearing Shruti's clothes? I recognize that suit she is wearing." Sonarika asked, looking at suspicion.

Bobby avoided the question and walked away. Sonarika sensed that something was fishy between Bobby and her maid. She giggled and got the opportunity to exploit.

Bobby and Sonarika left for the bedroom. As soon as Bobby entered the bedroom, Sonarika locked the door.
Bobby was surprised at the move and looked shocked at Sonarika.
Like Reply

"I closed the door so that your maid cannot peep inside and look at what we are doing." Sonarika said looking mischievously towards Bobby.

"Ah. What?" Bobby could manage only this.

"I mean that she cannot peep into Shruti's wardrobe. It might have valuables." Sonarika said, turning towards Shruti's wardrobe.

'She has worn Shruti's suit, you idiot, taken from Shruti's wardrobe.' Bobby thought to himself.

Sonarika opened the wardrobe and bent down to look at the bottom of the cupboard. It gave Bobby the best possible of her ass. Her ass was definitely bigger than Shruti's ass and was meant to be fucked. Bobby thought that definitely her husband might have fucked such a beautiful ass.

Sonarika turned her neck and saw Bobby staring at her ass. She smiled and liked what Bobby liked.

"Bobby, could you come here and help me. There is a lot of mess here." Sonarika said with a pout.

Bobby, came to sense, who was staring at her wonderful ass.

"Yea sure." Bobby said and stood beside her.

Sonarika, purposefully turned and bent backwards to place her ass on Bobby's cock. Sonarika acted to be imbalanced. Bobby startled at the touch and tried to catch her from fall and ended up holding her ass by both hands. The grip was firm to hold her from the fall. Bobby was in heaven to have those smooth ass cheeks in her hands. Sonarika enjoyed the firm grip and wished Bobby would maul her ass roughly then and there.

Bobby quickly removed his hands, "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Oh. Bobby, rubbish. Don't apologise. You were just saving me from a fall. I should be thankful for it. In fact I loved it." Sonarika said, winking with a lust in her eyes.

Sonarika kissed Bobby before Bobby could react. Bobby moved backward and looked shocked. Sonarika gave a big laugh.

"Oh. It was just a peck on your cheeks." Sonarika again laughed loudly.

Divyanka was in fury. She had heard the door of the bedroom closing and was imagining what important was going on behind the doors. Then she heard Sonarika laughing and her jealousy raised. She started preparing tea in a hurry. She wanted to see what was going behind the doors.

Sonarika was looking towards Bobby like a cute innocent boy. The one to be exploited towards her heart content. This was the best chance she could get.

"Bobby, I think the clothes I am looking for are at the top. I don't think I can reach there." Sonarika said.

"I will get the stool." Bobby said, and wanted an excuse to open the door. He didn't understand why he was so nervous with such a horny woman.

"Silly, no need. You just pick me up and I will be able to fetch it." Sonarika said without a fuss.

Bobby just looked at Sonarika blank, her eyebrows strained, as if asking her, "How is it possible?"

"What happened? Am I made of gold that you are afraid to touch me? I know you are too hot to handle. But don't worry, I will not melt." Sonarika flirting was reaching another level.

"Hmm. You are funny." Bobby tried to lighten the event and positioned himself to pick her up.

"I am more than a funny mister. You have to try it out for me to know." Sonarika said pressing herself on Bobby. Her boobs pressed hard on his chest. Her t-shirt which was already wet felt cold on Bobby's chest.

"Now can you pick me up or would you continue to stare at me?" Sonarika said looking in his eyes.

Bobby looked away and picked her up from lower thighs. Sonarika wriggled in his arms so as to press her body maximum to his torso.

"Could you please get me down, just a bit? It will help me reach better at the goodies." Sonarika looked down at Bobby's face. Sonarika's boobs were in between their eyes. Bobby felt like he was in heaven.

Bobby slowly loosened his grip to bring her down to adjust her reach. As soon as Sonarika's boobs were at the face level of Bobby, Sonarika said, "Stop, it's perfect. We both can reach the desired goodies now."

Further, Bobby's hands were on upper thighs, just below the buttocks, which he was dreaming of a few minutes before.

Sonarika pressed herself forward to derive the clothes. The forward movement caused Sonarika's wet boobs to directly rub on Bobby's face. The smooth flesh rubbing on his face caused Bobby's cock to get into action. Sonarika adjusted her body to rub her boobs on Bobby's face. She was enjoying the torment that Bobby was causing. Bobby could see the bra and cleavage through the wet T-shirt.

Sonarika felt Bobby's cock getting raised in his trouser. Sonarika's cunt started to tingle. She raised her knee to rub on Bobby's cock to make it more miserable for him. His cock started to get hard.

"Oh, I am getting my goodies. It looks really good." Sonarika said, rubbing her knee harder.

Bobby's cock was getting really hard. He just wished to suck those boobs hard.

The door handle clicked and Divyanka came in with tea. Bobby stumbled and dropped Sonarika down, causing her entire body to rub on him and the unbalanced Sonarika lent on Bobby. She was holding the clothes, and she wanted to withdraw from the cupboard.

Divyanka was startled to see Sahabji holding her madam's friend. His hands on her ass. She grunted. Jealousy could be seen in her eyes. She placed the teapot on the nearby table and turned back to leave.

"Thanks Divyanka." Sonarika said looking at her.

"Welcome Madam" Divyanka replied with a fake smile and gave a look to Bobby and left.

"She looks angry. Is she possessive about Shruti? She thinks her mistress's husband is at the mercy of someone." Sonarika said with lustful eyes.

"Ah. No. I meant, I don't know." Bobby managed to say.

"Can't you give her holiday for the day? Let her enjoy the rest of the day and we will enjoy ours." Sonarika said boldly, rubbing her hand on Bobby's cock.

"Hmm. She needs to cook yet." Bobby said uncomfortably.

"Oh, we can order food. And if you are still hungry, I will serve you such delicacies that your hunger will be fully satisfied." Sonarika said pressing Bobby's hard cock.

Bobby didn't say anything as his cock was fighting to stay in his boxers.

Sonarika left the bedroom to look for Divyanka and Bobby followed.

"Divyanka, you can take the day off. We will order food. You don't worry, I will take care of your sir. Even Shruti will not be able to complain with my service. And you are looking beautiful in those clothes, though a bit tight on your body." Sonarika said bluntly.

Divyanka cursed this bitch from her heart. She thought how this slut ordered her. She looked at

Bobby. He was shocked too but didn't say anything. Divyanka understood that Sonarika had a suspicion about Bobby and herself. It was better to leave rather than to answer the awkward questions that might raise.

"Ok madam." Divyanka said, getting ready to leave.

Sonarika went close to her and whispered in her ear, "Thanks. You sir is surely going to have a good time with me."

Divyanka said to herself, 'Bitch, I will get you for this.'

She left the house without looking at Bobby. Bobby knew that he was going to have one hell of a time with his fantasy girl. But her confidence and lust was making him nervous.

"Great. Bobby, I think I need to try out the clothes, whether it would fit me or not. You order the food." Sonarika said and returned to the bedroom.

Bobby decided better to stay in a hall and order the food. He ordered the food and got busy with his mobile.

Sonarika took her time to try out the clothes. As Bobby was engrossed in the mobile, Sonarika called from the bedroom, "Bobby, could you please come inside. I need an opinion on this."

Bobby knew that it was going to be a hell of visit. He entered the bedroom. Sonarika was standing in front of a mirror. She was wearing a low cut blouse instead of a T Shirt on her jeans. It was providing a hell of cleavage and it was almost impossible for the cloth to contain her boobs in it.

IMG https://i.ibb.co/K0r2f8L/image-2020-12-06-175045.png

Sonarika looked in the mirror to see Bobby's wide open mouth. Her back was backless too, showing the

voluptuous flesh at right places and curves making any man go weak in the knees.

"Does it look nice? I know it's a bit tight. Your wife's boobs are in no competition with me." Sonarika said, smiling, looking at Bobby from the mirror.

"Yea." Bobby could only manage.

"What yes? It is looking nice on me OR your wife's boobs are no competition to mine." Sonarika giggled.

"Ahh. It is looking nice on you." Bobby replied.

"Oh, you mean your wife's boobs are better than me. I think you need a better chance to decide." Sonarika said and hunted her finger to Bobby to come in closer.

Bobby, like a puppet, moved towards her. He stood behind her.

"It's too tight for me. Could you please release the hook from behind so that I can change it?" Sonarika said, looking through the mirror, in Bobby's eyes.

Bobby placed his hand on the hook of the blouse. The hook had strained to its maximum to hold that blouse on the luscious boobs. Bobby's fingers released the tension of the hook and it sprung open with a force.

Sonarika, expecting the release of a blouse with a forceful strain had placed her one hand on her boobs, so as to not expose it completely to Bobby. But Bobby got ample view to make his cock stand in attention.

Sonarika knew how to torment men. She was using all her tricks to bring Bobby to a point of no return.

"Please bring the other blouse, kept on the bed. It is even tighter. It's your wife's favourite too" Sonarika said covering her boobs.

Bobby, like an obedient student, picked up the blouse and handed it over to Sonarika. It was the same blouse that Shruti had worn at the last party they attended with Sonarika. It had a deep cut too.

Bobby doubted how it would fit Sonarika's voluptuous body. He decided to go out so that Sonarika could change.

"Silly, where are you going? Stay here itself. Do you think I could put on the hook of this one? I need your help." Sonarika said mischievously.

Bobby's cock was making it more difficult to just stand without any action. His cock needed a release from the boxers. Sonarika was making it more difficult for him.

Bobby just waited, saying without a word.

"Bobby, you naughty. How I will remove the earlier blouse, you staring at my goodies. Please close your eyes dear." Sonarika winked at him through the mirror.

Bobby closed his eyes, his heart beating faster in anticipation. He wanted to know what holds next.

"Oh my cute innocent boy. Open your eyes. I would have surely cheated to have a look at these goodies. Now, please help me close those hooks." Sonarika said, clearly struggling to tie those hooks at her back.

Bobby opened his eyes and his eyes were wide open to see the struggling Sonarika to bind the impossible. The blouse was too small for big boobs and her boobs were bouncing to escape from the restraint.

"Bobby, come up here and help me rather than staring at my boobs." Sonarika said.

Bobby reached her back, standing just behind her and took hold of the hooks and other parts in his hands. He started trying to put it up and understood that the cloth was at the maximum strain.

Sonarika pushed her ass back to get it rubbed on his ass. It made his efforts more troublesome.

"You can do it honey. Or at least you will accept that your wife's boobs are no competition to mine." Sonarika said in lust.

"Hmm." Bobby could manage, trying desperately to tame the impossible.
Like Reply

"Ouuchhh. It's squeezing my boobs. Oh fuck. I don't think so, it will. Give a try though." Sonarika wriggled her ass on his erect cock.

Bobby was trying hard, but the cloth was at its last restraint. Finally, Bobby succeeded in binding those beasts.

"Fuck, it is squeezing hard. You did it my hero. Tamed my goodies." Sonarika said, turning to Bobby.

She pressed hard on him. Her one hand started massaging his hard cock.

"I am liking what you are holding in your boxers. It is also tamed beneath there. Shouldn't it be freed?" Sonarika said looking in Bobby's eyes. Her lust was raw.

She kissed him on the lips, not holding anything back. It was just full of lust. Her tongue was exploring Bobby's open mouth. Bobby felt her kiss was going for eternity and finally she released him. Sonarika was breathing high. Her hand was massaging his cock.

"Baby, this body is yours to enjoy. I wanted this for so long." Sonarika, knew that the real action should start. Enough of flirting with her prey.

She turned around to face back Bobby and went close to the mirror. She was admiring her own voluptuous body in the mirror.

"Come close darling. My ass is eager to get massaged by your throbbing cock." Sonarika said.

Bobby followed like a puppet and stood behind Sonarika, her cock pressed hard on her ass.

"Hmmm. It feels so nice." Sonarika said. She took his both hands and placed it in front of her jeans button.

"My cunt is soaking my panties. Please open up the cage and let your fingers devour my pussy to orgasm." Sonarika's lust was at peak.

Bobby fumbled but opened up the jeans button. His hand reached down her jeans and silk panties at the crotch. It was all wet there.

"Common, finger fuck me honey. I want to cum on your nasty fingers." Sonarika moaned.

Bobby, rubbing his cock hard on her ass, started fucking her cunt with the finger. The wetness allowed his finger to roam freely in her cunt.

"Fuckkk... You know how to make sluts moan, bastard... Fuckkk. Oh my god... Harderr. Rub your cock on my fucking asssss." Sonarika moaned, pushing back her body to rub her ass on his cock. She was looking like a goddess of lust in the mirror to Bobby.

Bobby added one more finger, assaulting her cunt to open further. He started ramming his fingers harder.

"Fuckkkkk. I am just loving it... You... oh my god. You fucking bastarddddd. Keepppp it gooinnggg. Pleaseee harderrr..." Sonarika moaned and screamed, without any inhabitation, in front of the mirror, enjoying her body getting abused.

Bobby kept fingering her pussy till she came on the brink. Finally, Sonarika's dam exploded.

"Fuckkkkkkkk. Cummmmmminnnggggggggg. Your nastyyyy fingerrsssss... Fuckkkkk." Sonarika came, her mouth wide open.

As soon as her orgasm subsided, she pulled out Bobby's fingers and sucked it clean. She enjoyed her own juices. Sonarika turned around and brought Bobby's boxers down, making his cock stand straight in full attention.

She got down on her knees and took the cock in her mouth, swallowing half the cock at one go. Her boobs

were about to burst from the tightest blouse, she ever wore.

Bobby moaned and wanted her mouth to be fucked. He placed his hand on her head. Her boobs were juggling madly as she sucked his cock.

Sonarika removed the cock from her mouth. "Bastard, I want your hands behind your back and just enjoy my nasty mouth, the way I do."

Bobby took back and like a puppet placed his hands back. Sonarika started worshipping his cock. She held her from the waist and galloped the entire cock at one go.

Bobby was bowled over. His cock never felt such sensation. Sonarika, sucked his cock like a pro cock sucker. She took the entire cock at one go and slurped like a candy for several minutes before popping out to create a void sensation.

Bobby was on the verge now and wanted to fill Sonarika's mouth with his release. Sonarika sensed it.

"Not in my mouth darling. Your cock needs to devour so much more." Sonarika said and got up, keeping Bobby hanging.

She stretched her both hands to the maximum to give a good view to Bobby and the blouse restraint finally broke. The hooks flew in the air and the blouse flanged from her body. The boobs, Bobby was craving for, were finally on the display.

"Ooopps, my goodies are finally on display. Do you like it? Are they much better than your slut wife?" Sonarika asked placing her both hands above the head, posing for Bobby as a model.

Bobby babbled "It's the best I've ever seen."

Bobby looked like a small boy longing for his favourite candy.

"Oh, so cute. Come get your goodies then." Sonarika said and fell back on the bed on her back.

Bobby didn't require a second invitation. He pounced on her fantasy. He sucked her soft boobs like a small child devouring his toffee.

Sonarika moaned and wriggled under Bobby.

"Hmm. Do you like my boobies. Suck it hard baby.

Harder." Sonarika enjoyed Bobby's assault.

Bobby started nicking and sucking the boobs to his heart's extent. Sonarika's boobs turned red after a few moments due to sucking and biting. Sonarika absorbed the pain and pleasure. Her cunt was on fire.

"Baby, my cunt wants the pleasure. Get me off. Suck an orgasm out of it." Sonarika said and pushed his head downwards.

Bobby quickly pulled down Sonarika's jeans and panties off her body. Her cunt was cleanly shaven and was already wet with her earlier orgasm. Bobby dived into her cunt and sucked her pussy.

Sonarika wriggled under his efficient tongue. Her moans could be heard in the entire house. Bobby bit her clitoris and then tongue fucked her.

The sensation sent Sonarika at the maximum ecstasy.

"fuckkkk. Its magic... Hmmm. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god... I am on the verge... Your fucking slut wife doesn't deserve you. I would be a better slut. Fuckkkkk. It's coming." Sonarika moaned, bouncing her head backwards, on the verge of her second orgasm.

Bobby continued the onslaught. Bobby's monster roared, as if Sonarika tried to insult his wife. He inserted two fingers in her pussy and nibbled her clitoris, fucking her cunt with his fingers. It sent Sonarika beyond control and her dams were broken.

She came hard on Bobby's mouth.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk. I am goneeeeeeeee... Hmmmmmm." Sonarika moaned, pushing Bobby's head on her pussy.

Bobby kept gulping the nectar and didn't cease his attack. The continuous assault didn't allow Sonarika's orgasm to subside. She was cuming continuously. She let go of his head and tried to stop the assault on her pussy. But Bobby was holding her tight from the waist and kept munching on her pussy.

"Please stopppp... Oh my god, oh my god... Please stop...

Cummminnggggg... I canttt take it." Sonarika's orgasm still is not subsiding. She was shuddering on the bed.

Finally Bobby stopped and Sonarika's orgasm subsided. She was lying motionless on bed, except her breathing was very hard.

Bobby's cock was throbbing. He lifted her legs, placed his cock at the entrance and plunged it in with a mighty thrust.

"Ohhhhhh... Fuckkkkkkk." Sonarika got away with the sudden assault. Her cunt was not ready for such an assault after the long orgasm.

"Take it slut. Whore like you should be filled with cocks in their holes." Bobby's monster took over him.

"Fuckk. Please let me have a breath. Fuckkkk." Sonarika tried to accommodate.

"Shut up bitch. And take like a two penny whore, which you are." Bobby lifted her legs above his shoulder to get more access and started pounding hard.

She kept moaning hard. Her screams echoed in the entire bedroom. Bobby kept mauling already redden breasts. He induced multiple love bites on her neck and breasts during his fifteen minutes onslaught. Sonarika came twice during the onslaught. She was almost unconscious and her screams had become feeble moans.

Bobby was on the verge. His thrusts became short and hard.

"Bitch, cumming in you. Want my cum in your whore cunt?" Bobby said mauling her breasts.

"Yesss... Cum in me please. Give it to me. I am on a pill. Your slut loves her cunt filled with cum." Sonarika, suddenly excited, pushed back to get maximum cock in her cunt.

Bobby came in her pussy and Sonarika came one more time as her cunt filled with Bobby's cum. Bobby fell on her tired and exhausted. Sonarika didn't have any strength to move or agitate. She laid tired and satisfied.

Like Reply
NEXT PART OF SHRUTI STORY WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY

[Image: puli-shruti-haasan10.jpg]
Like Reply
(06-12-2020, 06:07 PM)astbsrp Wrote: NEXT PART OF SHRUTI STORY WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY

Good work brother... Atleast u are updating about when the next story is going to be uploaded so that we don't have to wait... Thanks for the story... Great update...  yourock yourock happy happy
Like Reply
(06-12-2020, 06:07 PM)astbsrp Wrote: NEXT PART OF SHRUTI STORY WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY

Brother..Please mention divyanka role in that part which you going to upload on Wednesday...Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Delhidevil2021's post
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: n605o2ho_anushka-instagram_625x300_12_February_19.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
Bro continue Anushka story
Like Reply
Bro u said there will be update on Wednesday... Still waiting Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
Like Reply