Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
(21-11-2020, 01:27 AM)prashanthi Wrote: Wonderful story dear. One thing I observed is as the story is progressing your writing skills are improving exponentially.. initially your writing was a bit off.. now it's so good.. each update is better than the previous one.. keep going and you will soon be the best writer.. awesome work.. keep posting..

thanks thanks 
Thank you soo much, i will do more with all your support,
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
when is the next update?
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Chapter 10 - The Second Man

Last week my wife’s boss has made her the big shopping of her life till now, so she is soo happy like never before, when I ask her about all those new dresses she lied that she bought herself but the fact is her boss bought it for her, I believed her, that week is like pretty normal, nothing new, daily busy office work for me, my wife is also busy in office & some random romance fun with her boss in the car. But that weekend they didn’t make out anything because at his home his is wife is there, so they gave rest to their sex fun, actually she is little upset for not having fun this weekend but some-how managed with fingering twice that day after I went to office just like the last with her boss & my pics on her phone screen. She felt soo relaxed, she then thought to her self like this is just like my backup pleasure points, if her boss is not available for fun. Next week also pretty similar to remaining days, but her boss blast a bomb on the Thursday morning when my wife left to office.

When my wife went to her office, sat in her cube, setting up things to resume work, office boy came & told that boss is calling her, she went to his cabin with a naughty smile in face…
My wife : (just opened the door partially & with polite) Good morning Pramod!
Boss : Hey, Morning Neha, come on, sit, waiting for you.
My wife : ho why Pramod, anything important ?

(Both my wife & boss just behave like normal employees in their nonprivate space to avoid unwanted doubts on them)

Boss : yeah, you remember on the previous day you guys went to attend a meeting regarding XXXXXX client.
My wife : yeah Pramod, I do.
Boss : Just now I got a mail that they are ready to give us the deal, just some paper formalities are pending, they will be done in the next week & we can start in next month, all because of you Neha, good job.
My wife  : Oh! Is it that’s awesome, soo glad to hear this.
Boss : me too Neha, hold this excitement there is more to go, right after the mail I got a call from that manager with whom you had meeting on the other day. He is soo impressed with your presentation, so he wants to meet you in person, just to appreciate you.
My wife : that’s is soo satisfying to hear, so when he wants to meet me ?
Boss : Listen it is not like a regular meeting, he wants to appreciate in a more different way…
My wife : ( with question mark expression)
Boss : Let me make it clear, I have know him personally from quite a long, he is soo good man, he is soo impressive with your work so he wanna spend some time with you before signing the documents, so he wants you to come to his room on this Saturday.
My wife : (instantly) WHAT!, are you guys gone mad, what do you guys think of me, I never expected this, this is soo ridiculous, he wants to sleep with me & you encouraging it, NO, I never do it, if I let you do with me doesn’t mean that everyone is allowed to do it, Please make sure that I deny this.
Boss : Neha, don’t be so ridiculous, he is just asking for one favour, can’t you do It, these days this is common in this corporate world, if you deny he may cancel the project just by mentioning your name as the cause, don’t make things come that far, it will be primary damage to you job, you have lots of bills to pay, just think over it, I have a meeting to attend, BYE!

Boss took his belongings are walking out of his cabin in fast, my wife simply sat there & watching him, she is soo nervous, don’t know how to take this, silently walk back to her cubic, all the day she is soo dull, not much active in work, that day she came home early, at night also she doesn’t speak much with me, daily she used to hang on mobile with someone, but today she slept too early, I thought she might be tiered in work & slept early, so next day also same routine, we both left to office, but at the office her boss asked about her answer to the client question, she denied it again, around at lunch time, her boss came again to her and said,

Boss : See, I am leaving to another city by this evening flight, this is your last chance, so don’t be a fool, try to grab your opportunities if you wanna grow your career, this is not a new thing, soo many has done this too many times, let me know your opinion by this night. Bye Neha.

Silence all around her body but mind is thinking very crazy about it, she felt very down, she never thought like this, never imagined that she have to use her body just for survival, with soo many thoughts she lost interest in work & came home early, on the other hand, I was in positive mood this day, so I came home very early than every-day, I thought to spend some time with my lovely wife, it’s been soo many since we had a good chit chat time, at home, we came soo early & done with dinner also, so I am soo excited to make out with my wife, I was soo desperate about it, I wanna see her cherry it’s been soo long, so I requested her for love making but she denied on the base that she is soo dull due to her office work, but I keep requesting on, finally after soo much of begging she agreed for it

(she agreed because she is not having his boss from last 2 weeks, so her body is in need of something in her pussy, she know I am not up-to her expectation but some thing is better than nothing, so she wanna try me) 

To tell in a simple way I met her expectations, not in the way of satisfying her, but in the way of disappointing her, yes, as usual I disappointed her, I never fail in disappointing her, just after banging for couple of times I cum like kid, this time I felt soo pity for myself, after long begging she gave me a chance, I started like a bull on her but after few strokes I cum like nothing, this is soo awkward, I know she don’t spare me, already her face turned into red like apple, she is soo angry on me, for a moment we both are seeing each other, made eye contact, her face expression is soo clear that she is soo angry on me, she rolled her eyes a little & saw my limp wet dick head cock, again rolled up her eyes to my face, she gave me a cheap look that I still remember, all these happening with no words, with just one push she let me drop off from her body, she turned the other side, cleaned my little cum fell on her belly area to the bedsheet & murmuring like “IDIOT, cannot with stand just for 5 minutes”, I heard it but I have no right to talk against her because I failed with her, if I satisfied her then I can say anything to her words but I lost the game so my silene is the best I can do, I then went to washroom to fresh-up, while coming out of the washroom I saw my wife sitting on bed with nighty on, typing something on her phone, I just layed on bed & took my position to sleep, but I can hear her mobile vibrations, but don’t know when I asleep.

On the other hand, when I went to washroom, my wife out of angry & mainly disappointment took her mobile, texted her boss that
My wife : OK I AGREE, LET ME KNOW THE TIME & PLACE
Boss : (Instantly), Good decision dear, I will let you know all details, make things to get ready for tomorrow.
(Boss called my wife in call) (she cut the call & replied like )
My wife : I cannot take calls now, text me.
Boss : ok, I am in another city now, it will take some days to come so you have to go alone tomorrow & don’t worry everything is under control, your safety is my responsibility.
My wife : ok thank you, keep me update ASAP, bye now, I am sleepy.
Boss : ok, dear sleep well & look fresh, bye, GN.

My wife kept the mobile aside & she off from bed, applied some oils to her hair & prepared some health ingredients for tomorrow. Then off to bed.

Next day the Sunday, I woke up early because I know my wife is angry on me, so I thought to prepare some special dish & impress her but I don’t know at that time she already prepared one more dish(cause) to go out to her new man, she wokeup lately & by that time I already prepared food & I also almost ready to go to office, I left little early than usual, but before leaving I told my wife that I prepared food & enjoy it, I closed the door & left on bike, later I left my wife wokeup but still on bed, rolling over,  just took her mobile & checked it, there is a message from her boss “ 12:00 PM, XXX HOTEL, XXXXX AREA, ROOM NO : 069, LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU START I WILL BOOK A CAB” my  wife gasped for it & replied “OK”, she checked the time it’s nearly 8:45 am, she thought it’s more than sufficient time so be leisure, there again one more reply from her boss that
“WEAR THAT SAREE WHICH WE BOUGHT LAST WEEK & DON’T FORGET TO SEND ME PICS”,

after seeing this message my wife thought like

“IN FEW HOURS ANYHOW ONE MORE MAN IS GONNA SEE ME NAKED & ENTER IN ME & MORE OVER THIS MAN HAS ALREADY DONE EVERYTHING WITH ME, SO NOW SENDING HIM SOME PICS WONT CHANGE ANYTHING”

My wife replied “OK”

Then she get off the bed, fresh-up, ate her breakfast, checked her mobile & later went to shower, in washroom, she cleaned her pubic hair & underarms, checked her body in mirror, made sure that she is perfect,  had a nice warm shower, feeling fresh, out of washroom, now feeling soo much, mood set right now, her anger on husband is totally gone, slowly her inner desire is taking over her, she stood infront of mirror, took off the towel, naked in the room, checking herself in mirror, she felt shy to see herself, till now her beauty is just given to boss & husband but today it is gonna be some one’s, in few hours a strange hands are gonna roll over her boobs, a new pair of lips are gonna taste her lips, a new manhood is gonna steal her cherry, all these made her excited, she just quested herself that

“JUST 2 DAYS BACK I ALMOST SCOLDED MY BOSS FOR ASKING ME TO SLEEP WITH A STRANGER FOR OFFICE DEAL & NOW WHY I AM GETTING SOO EXCITED FOR HIM?, WHATS WRONG WITH ME? WHAT MADE ME TO DO SO? IS MY BOSS THAT INFLUENCIAL ? AM I THAT WEEK TO SURRENDER ? WHAT IS THAT SUPER NAURAL THING FORCING ME TO DO ? (JUST THEN AM IMAGE CAME INTO HER MIND THAT IT’S NONE OTHER THAN ME, YES HER MIND SUBCONCIOUSALLY REMEMBERED MY FACE) OH IS THAT ALL BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND? (GENTLE SMILE ON FACE)”

Then suddenly her mobile rang & my wife came into conscious & attempted the call, usually kept the phone near the ear, but a loud noise came out like

The man on other side :oh baby come on this is video call
My wife : what !, baby ! me ?

My wife took the phone from the ear & see the caller name it’s her boss on video call, she also forgot that she is nude & started to talk with him

Boss : oh baby, you are soo grownup like you are attempting my call nude.
My wife : (what! Am I nude, shit, quickly kept her mobile on bed & covered herself in towel & again talked to him in call)
Boss : no dear, took off that towel & you look soo damm hot, please please please
My wife : (she agreed because she is already getting high, her desire slowly taking over her, so she took off her towel & made her boobs show)
Boss : wow, honey they are soo soft
My wife : oh thank you baby, all because of you, you played with them more than my husband, you gave them the hope of growth…
Boss :  oh come on they deserve more baby, now do me a favour, just let me see you wrapping your saree…
My wife : are you gone mad, no I cannot, you have already seen me naked why in this video call again ?
Boss : yeah that’s why I am asking, I have seen you already naked so what’s big deal in seeing like this again ?
My wife : hmm, ok baba, I will, hold on.

Then my wife kept her mobile on stand, make sure everything is visible to him, she grabbed the saree selected by her boss to wear today, she also wore the bra panty selected by her boss, now she is completely into his hands, right infront of his video call she stood nude, grabbed the inners, wore them, wrapped the saree, but on his request, made sure her left side hip is visible, & mainly mostly, on his request, she bring out her mangalsutra, placed it over the saree.

You are like bomb dear, you made me hot & showed her in video call that he is pressing his dick over his pants, she totally lost herself when saw herself in mirror, she liked herself, looking very hot like never before, little changes in the way of wearing her saree has changed the total game, she is looking little young & more hot because of her mangalsutra visible & hips pop out. Now they disconnected the call & my wife captured some selfies in different poses & send to her boss, meanwhile he booked her a cab to hotel. She selected some decent pics & uploaded them as status in her whatsapp, this is the first time ever she got ready for some other man & uploading them as status, it is soo crazy, even she don’t tell me that she is going out. The cab is infront of the gate, so she got ready to move out of the house, while locking the house, a tenet in our apartment who is already know to us saw my wife fully ready & going out somewhere, he saw her like that & asked

Tenant : hey!
My wife : hey!
Tenet : you look soo beautiful, seems going some where ?
My wife : thank you, yeah going to meet a friend!
Tenet : online friend ? ( In naughty &sarcastic way but eyes are checking her pop out hips & mangalsutra)
Tenet : NO (little angry), Bye!
Then my wife rushed into the cab, took her place, it is moving all through city traffic for 45 minutes & finally reached it’s destination, cab left, it’s a big hotel, probably one of the biggest hotels, it’s a business hotel, looking soo grand, it’s her first time ever going inside such a business class hotel, everything looks very grand to her,  while she moving inside a man greeted her with smile & opened the glass door just like in cinemas, immediately she got a call from her boss,

Boss : hey chick!
My wife : yes dear,
Boss :how’s the hotel ?
My wife : OMG!, it’s too big & pretty awesome.
Boss : oh, this is just entrance, go inside, you will love it, you know the room number right.
My wife : yeah it’s 69.
Boss : yeah it’s “SEXty Nine” (69).
My wife : ha-ha, ok I am going I will call you later.
Boss : hey dear, what story did you cook up today to your poor hubby ?
My wife : oh thanks for reminding me, I didn’t tell him, just texted going out to meet a friend let me call him that I am out.
Boss : ha-ha poor fellow, ok give our best, all depend upon your performance.
My wife : ok baba, bye, don’t call me until I call you, bye.

Then after she sat at sofa, calling me over phone but I was busy in boss cabin, left my phone in my cube, so it’s ringing but no one picked it, she tried 2-3 times but no response from my side, so she feed up & kept her phone in her hand bag, heading towards the room, her  heartbeat is increasing gradually, she is in fear, she is in dilemma to do this or not, still an option left to go back, her mind is thinking like this but unknowingly her eyes are searching for the room, legs are walking in the path, hands are little shiver, deep down she is little excited as well as scared & fear to do this, but somehow she decided to do this as no stepping back after coming this long. Yep there is the room, Stood infront of the room, adjusted her saree, make sure that she is looking as sexy as possible, took a deep breath, rang the door-bell.

In  moment, heard of some one opening the door, as her eyes are searching on floor, first she saw that man shoes, well-polished, looking very formal, there goes up a black formal pant, there a formal shirt neatly tuck inside the pants, looking very decent & finally she dared to see his face, this is the same guy with whom she had meeting few days back, she identified him but today he looks more handsome than the previous day, he greeted her with a gentle smile, very warm welcome from him, she totally impressed with his appearance, she felt a little relaxed after seeing him like that, as she stepped in, she felt the freshness in the room, a pleasant smell all around, while she is walking inside, he closed the door & walking behind her into the room, he is staring at her singing ass, she felt stunned to see the room, it is soo pretty, very decent, a business class suit room, she saw them only in movies but this is her first time to see them in real, she was speechless, she fell in love with the room, bed is also king sized, neatly arranged everything, simply superb, cleanness everywhere, few wine bottles & glasses, few paintings around the walls, she rotated round herself by seeing the room all around, automatically a  gentle smile generated on her lips, in background she heard a voice asking her

(That manager name is Harsha, my wife knew his name already but I didn’t mentioned it earlier)

Harsha : do you like the room ?
My wife : ha (unknowingly)

While my wife is checking the room, he is checking her from top to bottom, in mind he is like “ today is his lucky day” , gently moved near her, stood behind her, my wife body greeted him with a pleasant perfume smell of her, he is enjoying that smell, slowly hold her hand bag, slide it off from her shoulder, kept it aside on a table, again came back to her back, this time gently placed his both hands on her  both shoulders, she felt like a jerk, suddenly moved  bit forward, he said “Relax” it’s me, she remined silent in her position, he took her hand, made her sit in couch, got a glass of wine, gave it to her while he got another glass for him in his hand, he gestured her to take it, but her face expressions are denying it softly, then he said like

“See Neha, this is just wine, take it as welcome drink, it is soo soft, you will like it, I was soo happy when you said yes, so take this glass as small treat from me, just for me my dear”

She remained silent for his words, grabbed that glass, cheers, she gently had it while talking with her new man, it’s almost 45 min they started talking with wine, meanwhile the food has came, had lunch together, now it’s almost 90 min of my wife spending in that room with a manager who is gonna tear her in few minutes, but now she is completely changed, initially she is soo silent, very shy to talk, very reserved, but not it is quite contrast, very talkative, open, comfortable, so he thought now it’s time to taste the actual treat of the day, it’s time to enjoy the gift,  it’s time to treat someone’s(ME) wife, in couch he made her sit & he sat quite close to her, his left hand is on her right thigh, rubbing very leisurely by looking into each-other’s eyes, gradually his face is moving towards her lips, with no words in no time his lips got struck to her lips, kissing her, while his right hands occupied her left hip which is exposing in saree, so now the position is like both are in deep lip kiss, his hands are all around my wife hips & my wife hands are on his shoulder holding him, with still the lip kiss on, he made her sit in his laps, with right he tried to off her pallu from shoulder but it is not coming because pinned to her blouse, she observed It & helping him to remove that pallu but without breaking the kiss, in a moment her pin is off, so he grabbed her pallu off from her shoulder, now my wife is sitting with a blouse on top, exposing a good amount of cleavage, her mangalsutra is taking rest on her blouse, pretty ovel shaped navel, hip folding’s all came into his vision, even though his lips are stuck to my wife lips his hands are roaming all over her upper body, starting from neck his hands are tapping every part without inch gap, slowly her body temperature is raising, she is deep involved into him, they broke their kiss, took some rest, both gasping, heavy breaths, looking into each-other’s eyes, again started to kiss, then at that time my wife phone started to ring inside her hand bag which is an arm’s distance, she just shivered to hear that sound, came to conscious, looking into his eyes, he understood it & grabbed the mobile out of her hand bag, her mobile screen is showing my images with my name, he quested her with gesture “ Who is this guy?”, she gave the answer interestingly like pulled her mangalsutra & showed it to him, that means it is me on mobile, she was little tensed looking at her man, he made a gesture to attempt the call,  she took a deep breath, took mobile into her hands, attempted the call but that guy made her to keep it in speaker, so my wife did it,

Me : Hey honey, sorry my mobile is in my cube, I was in meeting so unable to attend your call.
My wife : it’s ok da, I called you to inform that I came out to visit one of my friends,
(when my wife is talking with me, that guy kept his hands on her boobs over the blouse, started unhooking her blouse hooks from top to bottom)
Me : oh, which friend ?
My wife : he is my old friend, he long back went to states & now came back, just thought to meet me
Me : ok how he got his number ?
My wife : through a mutual friend, why dear ?
Me : nothing, had lunch ?
My wife : yes we already did.
Me : at what time you will be back dear ?
My wife : Probably by evening dear.
Me : ok fine, be safe, I will call you if my work is done early, bye
My wife : ok, bye.

When all these conversation is going on that guys unhooked all the hooks of my wife blouse, just hanging it on her shoulder by giving the show of fancy sexy bra covering her milky boobs with her mangalsutra resting over them, it is soo erotic, it gave her a thrill of a man removing her blouse hooks while talking to her husband, sounds crazy to her, interesting to her, she lied to me but she liked it, thrilled it, once the call is over, she gave a big smile & let out the huge breath & hugged her man tightly, now she is more confident than previous, then she saw her position & smiled to herself, then she took off her blouse & through it aside, now sitting in his lap with just bra on top, hands over his shoulders, now she started to remove his shirt buttons, in just a moment he is top less, he is soo fit for his age, both stood up, in a minute he grabbed her saree & through it on couch, just in a pull her petticoat knot came off & that petticoat fell around her feet, now my wife is just standing in just bra panty infront of her new man which are bought by her boss, I don’t even saw my wife wearing them but now another saw my wife like that, my wife went near him, took off his pants, so he through her on bed, it’s king size, sufficient enough, she is half on bed, from knees hanging down, so he lean over her, gently kissed her on neck, while his hand is playing over her navel area, now he moved down, with both hands pulled down her panty through it on her face, widen her legs, got the view of heaven entrance, hairless, exclusively cleaned for him, looking like piece of butter, looking awesome, feeling soo soft, he started to show his tongue skills over it, licking it, sucking it, doing all kinds of works on her pinkish pussy which I never did it, she closed her eyes, forgot everything & enjoying like mad, he sucked my wife for almost 30 minutes in all possible ways & made her cum, omg this is soo refreshing, fantastic experience, much relaxing, but his face is drenched in her cum, with that cum itself he kissed my wife & cleaned it later, she felt like awesome, her impression over him increased a lot, now no more shy or anything, she is completely open enough for him to drain his balls.

Next he made her sit, in one go took off her bra back hook & grabbed it off from her boobs, those boobs are waiting to get relief from that tight fitted bra, now it is done, they are hanging in air, taking some fresh air, by seeing my wife boobs, Harsha gone mad, he got instant boner, he cannot hold himself after seeing her naked boobs with mangalsutra & grabbed my wife boobs & playing with them, rubbing them, pressing them, sucking them, when he is enough of playing with them, made her to suck his shaft out, she is sitting on bed, he stood infront of her getting ready himself for an awesome experience, his eyebrows signalled her to start the action, so she made herself comfortable on bed, hold his undies around the waist, dragged it all the way down to his feet & suddenly the anaconda got freedom, hanging in air, already burning like iron rod in furnace, for the first my wife is holding his dick, it’s the 3rd dick she is ever holding after marriage, it felt soo big in hand, soo thick, soo hot, soo long, wow this is gonna be one more fest day to her, she wondered how this is gonna fit inside her tiny pussy, looked into his eyes, pushed the dick forehead & took the tip into her mouth, it felt different, kind of salty, some kind of dirty smell but she liked that, she taking that black cobra into her mouth, just sucking the dich pink head, but quickly she pickup the pace, now she is taking half of the dick into her mouth, so she keep taking it, finally she took him all into her mouth but that went deep into throught, my wife Is sucking him in full swing, at some point he become soo viral & hold her head with hair, kept one leg on bed, keep fucking her mouth with his bull dick, her face become soo red, all her make-up is almost gone, but he don’t care & keep fucking her, she is making sounds, holding his thighs tightly, her boobs are jumping for his speed, he is doing soo good that she don’t wanna stop him, she holds him soo tight, he is about to cum that she also understood it, he kept his dick deep into my wife throught, leaked a huge load of cum into her stomach, he is holding her soo tight, so she swallowed all his juices into her stomach, that is huge in volume, she never took that huge before but today her man gave that experience, when he is done with leaking, released her head, too of his half limp cock, it is still half limp even after 2 minutes of Cumming that huge volume, my wife was soo shocked for it, just then reminded my full size is almost equal to his half limp cock of her man, that made her to smile, Harsha watching my wife laughing with no reason, asked what happed

Harsha : why . what happened dear ? Tell me, so that I too can laugh,
My wife : Nothing da,,
Harsha : come on Neha, what’s more to hide, just now we exchanged our juices, it implies formed a relation, you can share anything to me.
My wife : ha-ha-ha, ok, I just remember of my hubby now
Harsha : So what’s there to laugh in it ?
My wife : you too will laugh after knowing this, my hubby’s full size is almost equal to your half hard on, ha-ha-ha
Harsha :  ha-ha-ha, mice fellow…..
My wife : ha-ha-ha yes, yes exactly ha-ha-ha,

Both laughed out loudly, her man came to know the hidden secret about me, now there is no value for me in his eyes, inside he felt soo proud to hear this because my wife agreed to sleep with him, banging someone’s wife is naturally a kick point, but banging small dick guy’s wife is completely another level, he felt proud of himself, instantly he got another hard on by this thought, my wife was speech less to see him hard again soo quickly, she didn’t expected him soo quick, with eyes pooped looked into his eyes, he came near her & tapped face with his hard dick, pushed her back to lean on bed, slowly he climbed over my wife, took the missionary position, widen up her legs, aimed his tool to enter the heaven, already my wife pussy is wet enough so no more lubrication is required, so he pushed hard enough to go but only half of his size let in, then he took it out completely, this time with much force pushed all his energy into his dick & punched into my wife wet pussy, she gave a loud moan, gasped, rolled up her eyes, holding her man soo tight, he is making out with low speed but in no time got into his max speed & fucking my wife pussy like he don’t have another chance, my wife is dyeing deep down with pleasure & pain, he is no where to show some mercy on her, he is banging her, drilling her, it’s more like revenge sex, he is pushing all his energy over my wife, he changed the position from missionary to doggy, banging my wife from back, slapping her ass & made it red, holding her hair & riding like horse, due to his banging my wife mangalsutra is jumping, he changed 2-3 positions & banged continuously for 30 minutes & cummed another load of thick cum on her body, both are completely socked in sweat but additionally my wife is drenched in his cum, she is lying on bed with no energy left to wake up, same Harsha also laid beside her on bed, with no energy left, resting themselves, it feels like just the storm has left, room is all silent, both got into normal breath after some time, looked into each other face, there is a significant evidence of satisfaction in both of eyes, but their bodies seems to be very dirty, later after few minutes both got up & took towels from wardrobe, wrapped around, sat in each other’s arm like just married romantic couple, ordered for coffee, done with it, when they saw time it’s already 5:30 pm,

My wife : it might get late can we conclude here dear?
Harsha : yeah dear you are such a beauty, thanks a lot for accepting my offer, don’t worry tell that you boss that documents will signed & projected will he sanctioned but before that one more round baby please, you are soo damm hot that I cannot leave you, just only one round please dear…
My wife : hm, ok dear but quick,
Harsha : yahoo, come on baby….

My wife already stepped on bed , when harsha is about to climb bed my wife phone rang, so he took it & gave it to my wife, it’s an unknown number, so she answered it & after knowing it is from tele caller, she disconnected it & kept beside her, so her man is climbing her, again with his bull dick teared my wife pussy, her face become red again, he is calling her with all filthy words like

“SLUT, BITCH, WHORE, WIFE OF USELESS”,

my wife too responding to his words & responding like

“  YEAH, I AM SLUT, FUCK ME DEEP, HA LIKE THIS, DIG DEEP INTO ME, YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, FUCK ME MORE BASTARD, MY HUBBY NEVER DID ME LIKE THIS, HE IS USELESS, AAAAAAA I AM GONNA CUM BABYYYYY”   

Due to her reaction he got more aggressive & about to cum but due to his desire to fuck more of my wife pussy he controlled himself, reduced his speed to minimum, now the game is more like marathon race, this time he is moving slow inside her but pressing her boobs, kissing all around her face, did this for some more time, now he occupied himself on my wife boobs, yeah he sat on her upper body, holding her boobs, kept his tool in between them, started to tit fuck my wife, this is whole new experience to my wife, she don’t even imagined this, she don’t even know that fuck can happen this way also, she was into next level of fun, her mangalsutra is around her neck, so he took it, placed around his dick, moved it to its root point,  now again tit fucking my wife, same time I ranged to my wife over phone, but this time she attempted the call with no tension, much leisurely,

Me : hey dear,
My wife : yeah
Me : where are you dear ?
My wife : still out dear, he is doing some shopping, I will come once he is done,
Me : how much time dear ?
My wife : ( looked into Harsha eyes, making some gestures & replied me) mostly in an hour dear.
Me : ok dear, me too will be done in an hour, so do you want me to pick up or will you come ?
My wife : No-No, dear, I will come, you go directly home, I will come.
Me : ok baby, come soon, bye.

Literally my wife is nude under another man & lying to me soo easily, cheating on me & more over cracking jokes on my dick by comparing to theirs, she is far beyond my control, day-by-day she is getting deep into them, here I am working hard like machine, but there my wife is enjoying her sex life with some random guy.

While my wife is talking to me over phone, there on her body that guy is tit fucking my wife by wrapping that mangalsutra to his dick, he is doing great, literally using my wife to max possible, he is insulting that by tagging around his dick, to the shock my wife too encouraged him to do so, he keep banging my wife like that, finally with all pleasure he cum on my wife, starting from fore head to boobs, even her mangalsutra is socked in cum, he sat like that for a moment, then he got an idea, immediately grabbed his mobile, about to capture that cum on her nude upper body, immediately my wife stopped it & denied for capturing all those, he said he will only capture from neck to boobs by covering the cum filled mangalsutra, she denied for it also, but on many requests & promise of not sharing with anyone she allowed to do it so, so he captured from her neck part to boobs with dick in middle boobs & cum filled mangalsutra over his dick, clicked few pics, saved them, what to call this ? he made full use of my wife, he used the mangalsutra in a different way, till then my wife used to see this with holy opinion, but from now it’s just a normal plain gold chain struck around her neck disclosing the world that she is married, so it also implies that value & respect towards husband also reduced in one or another way.

With all these aside, there in the hotel room, my nude wife filled with cum is sleeping beside a man,  took a power nap like that, woke up after 30 minutes, whole body is feeling little pain but need to go no matter what, so grabbed a towel from shelf & rushed into washroom, when warm water is passing through her body, she is feeling soo relaxed, she literally took much time under shower, cleaned thoroughly, too out her mangalsutra, deep cleaned it, wore it back, came out of washroom & about to wrap her saree but Harsha requested one more thing like he wanna see her nude again & wanna see how she wraps her saree around her, she denied but same like pic capturing moment she finally agreed for it, took off her towel, gave a complete fresh nude show to him, now started wearing her panty, to wear her panty, she turn aside, opposite to him where he can saw her back part, she bend over completely that her pussy can be seen through the end part of ass crack, kept her legs into panty, slowly dragged it over to her hips, now she took her bra, arranged it over her boobs & shoulders, moved near to him, sat beside him, asked him in a romantic way to keep the hooks locked, now grabbed her petticoat, wore it, hold it against her waist, again went near him, so this time without asking he tied the knot, now grabbed her blouse wore it but again demanded  Harsha to hook up the blouse, he like a little kid, followed her instructions & placed all hooks of blouse in place, now  the main item, saree, she dbangd it around her, as usual like morning, exposing the hips, little cleavage, navel too, she is looking dam sexy, fresh too, after wearing a saree Harsha told her like

Harsha : no matter whether you are dressed or nude, you are killer fish.
My wife : ha-ha-ha, now get ready we have to leave early.

Harsha went into washroom took shower, came back, wore his clothes, in the same way my wife did, my wife kept his shirt buttons & pant buttons & zip, they collected their belongings, check out the room, hand over the keys in reception, paid bill, then my wife took Harsha to waiting hall, sat at table where people are surrounded by, took few selfies, came off from them, Harsha got his car from parking, both got into, he offered to drop her at home, she accepted with joy, while driving back to home, My wife took some more selfies, when Harsha asked about them my replied like

Harsha : why all these selfies ? Any reason ?
My wife : why ? am I not allowed to take selfies ?
Harsha : no, not like that, if you want pics we can capture at some beautiful locations, why in car ?
My wife : ha-ha very smart boy, these selfies are to show to my hubby, just in-case he asks(it’s fun to fool him) !
Harsha : ooo, you are dam smart ! Keep it up.
My wife :  Thank you, I am soo hungry dear, any thing to eat ?
Harsha : yep, my buddy..

On the way back they halted at some street food & enjoyed the food with some selfies, he dropped my wife at my apartment, but before getting down the car my wife gave him a big hug, said thank you soo much for such an immense pleasure, at initial stages with her boss, she felt scary & shy when boss initiated a hug but now she took the first chance to hug him right infront of the apartment in his car which is visible from outside, things are getting major updates, so after a tight hug, she came off into flat, as if nothing happened, he too drove his home, meanwhile I was late to home because of a very silly reason, that my bike got puncture, so it took some time to fix it & driver back home, there my wife is going beyond my control & I am here struck up with silly things, finally reached home fully tiered all because of bike, my wife is also fully tiered all because of her new man who fucked her deep & introduced a new fuck called tit fuck & Mangalsutra play, she loved it most among all she did that day, once into home we both slept right after dinner.  So this day came to an end by letting one more man into my wife pussy.    
[+] 4 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(23-11-2020, 11:05 PM)prashanthi Wrote: when is the next update?

here is the update, please go through it, let me know your opinion about this !

Namaskar Namaskar Heart Heart
Like Reply
(26-11-2020, 01:22 AM)desilover007143 Wrote:
Chapter 10 - The Second Man

Last week my wife’s boss has made her the big shopping of her life till now, so she is soo happy like never before, when I ask her about all those new dresses she lied that she bought herself but the fact is her boss bought it for her, I believed her, that week is like pretty normal, nothing new, daily busy office work for me, my wife is also busy in office & some random romance fun with her boss in the car. But that weekend they didn’t make out anything because at his home his is wife is there, so they gave rest to their sex fun, actually she is little upset for not having fun this weekend but some-how managed with fingering twice that day after I went to office just like the last with her boss & my pics on her phone screen. She felt soo relaxed, she then thought to her self like this is just like my backup pleasure points, if her boss is not available for fun. Next week also pretty similar to remaining days, but her boss blast a bomb on the Thursday morning when my wife left to office.

When my wife went to her office, sat in her cube, setting up things to resume work, office boy came & told that boss is calling her, she went to his cabin with a naughty smile in face…
My wife : (just opened the door partially & with polite) Good morning Pramod!
Boss : Hey, Morning Neha, come on, sit, waiting for you.
My wife : ho why Pramod, anything important ?

(Both my wife & boss just behave like normal employees in their nonprivate space to avoid unwanted doubts on them)

Boss : yeah, you remember on the previous day you guys went to attend a meeting regarding XXXXXX client.
My wife : yeah Pramod, I do.
Boss : Just now I got a mail that they are ready to give us the deal, just some paper formalities are pending, they will be done in the next week & we can start in next month, all because of you Neha, good job.
My wife  : Oh! Is it that’s awesome, soo glad to hear this.
Boss : me too Neha, hold this excitement there is more to go, right after the mail I got a call from that manager with whom you had meeting on the other day. He is soo impressed with your presentation, so he wants to meet you in person, just to appreciate you.
My wife : that’s is soo satisfying to hear, so when he wants to meet me ?
Boss : Listen it is not like a regular meeting, he wants to appreciate in a more different way…
My wife : ( with question mark expression)
Boss : Let me make it clear, I have know him personally from quite a long, he is soo good man, he is soo impressive with your work so he wanna spend some time with you before signing the documents, so he wants you to come to his room on this Saturday.
My wife : (instantly) WHAT!, are you guys gone mad, what do you guys think of me, I never expected this, this is soo ridiculous, he wants to sleep with me & you encouraging it, NO, I never do it, if I let you do with me doesn’t mean that everyone is allowed to do it, Please make sure that I deny this.
Boss : Neha, don’t be so ridiculous, he is just asking for one favour, can’t you do It, these days this is common in this corporate world, if you deny he may cancel the project just by mentioning your name as the cause, don’t make things come that far, it will be primary damage to you job, you have lots of bills to pay, just think over it, I have a meeting to attend, BYE!

Boss took his belongings are walking out of his cabin in fast, my wife simply sat there & watching him, she is soo nervous, don’t know how to take this, silently walk back to her cubic, all the day she is soo dull, not much active in work, that day she came home early, at night also she doesn’t speak much with me, daily she used to hang on mobile with someone, but today she slept too early, I thought she might be tiered in work & slept early, so next day also same routine, we both left to office, but at the office her boss asked about her answer to the client question, she denied it again, around at lunch time, her boss came again to her and said,

Boss : See, I am leaving to another city by this evening flight, this is your last chance, so don’t be a fool, try to grab your opportunities if you wanna grow your career, this is not a new thing, soo many has done this too many times, let me know your opinion by this night. Bye Neha.

Silence all around her body but mind is thinking very crazy about it, she felt very down, she never thought like this, never imagined that she have to use her body just for survival, with soo many thoughts she lost interest in work & came home early, on the other hand, I was in positive mood this day, so I came home very early than every-day, I thought to spend some time with my lovely wife, it’s been soo many since we had a good chit chat time, at home, we came soo early & done with dinner also, so I am soo excited to make out with my wife, I was soo desperate about it, I wanna see her cherry it’s been soo long, so I requested her for love making but she denied on the base that she is soo dull due to her office work, but I keep requesting on, finally after soo much of begging she agreed for it

(she agreed because she is not having his boss from last 2 weeks, so her body is in need of something in her pussy, she know I am not up-to her expectation but some thing is better than nothing, so she wanna try me) 

To tell in a simple way I met her expectations, not in the way of satisfying her, but in the way of disappointing her, yes, as usual I disappointed her, I never fail in disappointing her, just after banging for couple of times I cum like kid, this time I felt soo pity for myself, after long begging she gave me a chance, I started like a bull on her but after few strokes I cum like nothing, this is soo awkward, I know she don’t spare me, already her face turned into red like apple, she is soo angry on me, for a moment we both are seeing each other, made eye contact, her face expression is soo clear that she is soo angry on me, she rolled her eyes a little & saw my limp wet dick head cock, again rolled up her eyes to my face, she gave me a cheap look that I still remember, all these happening with no words, with just one push she let me drop off from her body, she turned the other side, cleaned my little cum fell on her belly area to the bedsheet & murmuring like “IDIOT, cannot with stand just for 5 minutes”, I heard it but I have no right to talk against her because I failed with her, if I satisfied her then I can say anything to her words but I lost the game so my silene is the best I can do, I then went to washroom to fresh-up, while coming out of the washroom I saw my wife sitting on bed with nighty on, typing something on her phone, I just layed on bed & took my position to sleep, but I can hear her mobile vibrations, but don’t know when I asleep.

On the other hand, when I went to washroom, my wife out of angry & mainly disappointment took her mobile, texted her boss that
My wife : OK I AGREE, LET ME KNOW THE TIME & PLACE
Boss : (Instantly), Good decision dear, I will let you know all details, make things to get ready for tomorrow.
(Boss called my wife in call) (she cut the call & replied like )
My wife : I cannot take calls now, text me.
Boss : ok, I am in another city now, it will take some days to come so you have to go alone tomorrow & don’t worry everything is under control, your safety is my responsibility.
My wife : ok thank you, keep me update ASAP, bye now, I am sleepy.
Boss : ok, dear sleep well & look fresh, bye, GN.

My wife kept the mobile aside & she off from bed, applied some oils to her hair & prepared some health ingredients for tomorrow. Then off to bed.

Next day the Sunday, I woke up early because I know my wife is angry on me, so I thought to prepare some special dish & impress her but I don’t know at that time she already prepared one more dish(cause) to go out to her new man, she wokeup lately & by that time I already prepared food & I also almost ready to go to office, I left little early than usual, but before leaving I told my wife that I prepared food & enjoy it, I closed the door & left on bike, later I left my wife wokeup but still on bed, rolling over,  just took her mobile & checked it, there is a message from her boss “ 12:00 PM, XXX HOTEL, XXXXX AREA, ROOM NO : 069, LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU START I WILL BOOK A CAB” my  wife gasped for it & replied “OK”, she checked the time it’s nearly 8:45 am, she thought it’s more than sufficient time so be leisure, there again one more reply from her boss that
“WEAR THAT SAREE WHICH WE BOUGHT LAST WEEK & DON’T FORGET TO SEND ME PICS”,

after seeing this message my wife thought like

“IN FEW HOURS ANYHOW ONE MORE MAN IS GONNA SEE ME NAKED & ENTER IN ME & MORE OVER THIS MAN HAS ALREADY DONE EVERYTHING WITH ME, SO NOW SENDING HIM SOME PICS WONT CHANGE ANYTHING”

My wife replied “OK”

Then she get off the bed, fresh-up, ate her breakfast, checked her mobile & later went to shower, in washroom, she cleaned her pubic hair & underarms, checked her body in mirror, made sure that she is perfect,  had a nice warm shower, feeling fresh, out of washroom, now feeling soo much, mood set right now, her anger on husband is totally gone, slowly her inner desire is taking over her, she stood infront of mirror, took off the towel, naked in the room, checking herself in mirror, she felt shy to see herself, till now her beauty is just given to boss & husband but today it is gonna be some one’s, in few hours a strange hands are gonna roll over her boobs, a new pair of lips are gonna taste her lips, a new manhood is gonna steal her cherry, all these made her excited, she just quested herself that

“JUST 2 DAYS BACK I ALMOST SCOLDED MY BOSS FOR ASKING ME TO SLEEP WITH A STRANGER FOR OFFICE DEAL & NOW WHY I AM GETTING SOO EXCITED FOR HIM?, WHATS WRONG WITH ME? WHAT MADE ME TO DO SO? IS MY BOSS THAT INFLUENCIAL ? AM I THAT WEEK TO SURRENDER ? WHAT IS THAT SUPER NAURAL THING FORCING ME TO DO ? (JUST THEN AM IMAGE CAME INTO HER MIND THAT IT’S NONE OTHER THAN ME, YES HER MIND SUBCONCIOUSALLY REMEMBERED MY FACE) OH IS THAT ALL BECAUSE OF MY HUSBAND? (GENTLE SMILE ON FACE)”

Then suddenly her mobile rang & my wife came into conscious & attempted the call, usually kept the phone near the ear, but a loud noise came out like

The man on other side :oh baby come on this is video call
My wife : what !, baby ! me ?

My wife took the phone from the ear & see the caller name it’s her boss on video call, she also forgot that she is nude & started to talk with him

Boss : oh baby, you are soo grownup like you are attempting my call nude.
My wife : (what! Am I nude, shit, quickly kept her mobile on bed & covered herself in towel & again talked to him in call)
Boss : no dear, took off that towel & you look soo damm hot, please please please
My wife : (she agreed because she is already getting high, her desire slowly taking over her, so she took off her towel & made her boobs show)
Boss : wow, honey they are soo soft
My wife : oh thank you baby, all because of you, you played with them more than my husband, you gave them the hope of growth…
Boss :  oh come on they deserve more baby, now do me a favour, just let me see you wrapping your saree…
My wife : are you gone mad, no I cannot, you have already seen me naked why in this video call again ?
Boss : yeah that’s why I am asking, I have seen you already naked so what’s big deal in seeing like this again ?
My wife : hmm, ok baba, I will, hold on.

Then my wife kept her mobile on stand, make sure everything is visible to him, she grabbed the saree selected by her boss to wear today, she also wore the bra panty selected by her boss, now she is completely into his hands, right infront of his video call she stood nude, grabbed the inners, wore them, wrapped the saree, but on his request, made sure her left side hip is visible, & mainly mostly, on his request, she bring out her mangalsutra, placed it over the saree.

You are like bomb dear, you made me hot & showed her in video call that he is pressing his dick over his pants, she totally lost herself when saw herself in mirror, she liked herself, looking very hot like never before, little changes in the way of wearing her saree has changed the total game, she is looking little young & more hot because of her mangalsutra visible & hips pop out. Now they disconnected the call & my wife captured some selfies in different poses & send to her boss, meanwhile he booked her a cab to hotel. She selected some decent pics & uploaded them as status in her whatsapp, this is the first time ever she got ready for some other man & uploading them as status, it is soo crazy, even she don’t tell me that she is going out. The cab is infront of the gate, so she got ready to move out of the house, while locking the house, a tenet in our apartment who is already know to us saw my wife fully ready & going out somewhere, he saw her like that & asked

Tenant : hey!
My wife : hey!
Tenet : you look soo beautiful, seems going some where ?
My wife : thank you, yeah going to meet a friend!
Tenet : online friend ? ( In naughty &sarcastic way but eyes are checking her pop out hips & mangalsutra)
Tenet : NO (little angry), Bye!
Then my wife rushed into the cab, took her place, it is moving all through city traffic for 45 minutes & finally reached it’s destination, cab left, it’s a big hotel, probably one of the biggest hotels, it’s a business hotel, looking soo grand, it’s her first time ever going inside such a business class hotel, everything looks very grand to her,  while she moving inside a man greeted her with smile & opened the glass door just like in cinemas, immediately she got a call from her boss,

Boss : hey chick!
My wife : yes dear,
Boss :how’s the hotel ?
My wife : OMG!, it’s too big & pretty awesome.
Boss : oh, this is just entrance, go inside, you will love it, you know the room number right.
My wife : yeah it’s 69.
Boss : yeah it’s “SEXty Nine” (69).
My wife : ha-ha, ok I am going I will call you later.
Boss : hey dear, what story did you cook up today to your poor hubby ?
My wife : oh thanks for reminding me, I didn’t tell him, just texted going out to meet a friend let me call him that I am out.
Boss : ha-ha poor fellow, ok give our best, all depend upon your performance.
My wife : ok baba, bye, don’t call me until I call you, bye.

Then after she sat at sofa, calling me over phone but I was busy in boss cabin, left my phone in my cube, so it’s ringing but no one picked it, she tried 2-3 times but no response from my side, so she feed up & kept her phone in her hand bag, heading towards the room, her  heartbeat is increasing gradually, she is in fear, she is in dilemma to do this or not, still an option left to go back, her mind is thinking like this but unknowingly her eyes are searching for the room, legs are walking in the path, hands are little shiver, deep down she is little excited as well as scared & fear to do this, but somehow she decided to do this as no stepping back after coming this long. Yep there is the room, Stood infront of the room, adjusted her saree, make sure that she is looking as sexy as possible, took a deep breath, rang the door-bell.

In  moment, heard of some one opening the door, as her eyes are searching on floor, first she saw that man shoes, well-polished, looking very formal, there goes up a black formal pant, there a formal shirt neatly tuck inside the pants, looking very decent & finally she dared to see his face, this is the same guy with whom she had meeting few days back, she identified him but today he looks more handsome than the previous day, he greeted her with a gentle smile, very warm welcome from him, she totally impressed with his appearance, she felt a little relaxed after seeing him like that, as she stepped in, she felt the freshness in the room, a pleasant smell all around, while she is walking inside, he closed the door & walking behind her into the room, he is staring at her singing ass, she felt stunned to see the room, it is soo pretty, very decent, a business class suit room, she saw them only in movies but this is her first time to see them in real, she was speechless, she fell in love with the room, bed is also king sized, neatly arranged everything, simply superb, cleanness everywhere, few wine bottles & glasses, few paintings around the walls, she rotated round herself by seeing the room all around, automatically a  gentle smile generated on her lips, in background she heard a voice asking her

(That manager name is Harsha, my wife knew his name already but I didn’t mentioned it earlier)

Harsha : do you like the room ?
My wife : ha (unknowingly)

While my wife is checking the room, he is checking her from top to bottom, in mind he is like “ today is his lucky day” , gently moved near her, stood behind her, my wife body greeted him with a pleasant perfume smell of her, he is enjoying that smell, slowly hold her hand bag, slide it off from her shoulder, kept it aside on a table, again came back to her back, this time gently placed his both hands on her  both shoulders, she felt like a jerk, suddenly moved  bit forward, he said “Relax” it’s me, she remined silent in her position, he took her hand, made her sit in couch, got a glass of wine, gave it to her while he got another glass for him in his hand, he gestured her to take it, but her face expressions are denying it softly, then he said like

“See Neha, this is just wine, take it as welcome drink, it is soo soft, you will like it, I was soo happy when you said yes, so take this glass as small treat from me, just for me my dear”

She remained silent for his words, grabbed that glass, cheers, she gently had it while talking with her new man, it’s almost 45 min they started talking with wine, meanwhile the food has came, had lunch together, now it’s almost 90 min of my wife spending in that room with a manager who is gonna tear her in few minutes, but now she is completely changed, initially she is soo silent, very shy to talk, very reserved, but not it is quite contrast, very talkative, open, comfortable, so he thought now it’s time to taste the actual treat of the day, it’s time to enjoy the gift,  it’s time to treat someone’s(ME) wife, in couch he made her sit & he sat quite close to her, his left hand is on her right thigh, rubbing very leisurely by looking into each-other’s eyes, gradually his face is moving towards her lips, with no words in no time his lips got struck to her lips, kissing her, while his right hands occupied her left hip which is exposing in saree, so now the position is like both are in deep lip kiss, his hands are all around my wife hips & my wife hands are on his shoulder holding him, with still the lip kiss on, he made her sit in his laps, with right he tried to off her pallu from shoulder but it is not coming because pinned to her blouse, she observed It & helping him to remove that pallu but without breaking the kiss, in a moment her pin is off, so he grabbed her pallu off from her shoulder, now my wife is sitting with a blouse on top, exposing a good amount of cleavage, her mangalsutra is taking rest on her blouse, pretty ovel shaped navel, hip folding’s all came into his vision, even though his lips are stuck to my wife lips his hands are roaming all over her upper body, starting from neck his hands are tapping every part without inch gap, slowly her body temperature is raising, she is deep involved into him, they broke their kiss, took some rest, both gasping, heavy breaths, looking into each-other’s eyes, again started to kiss, then at that time my wife phone started to ring inside her hand bag which is an arm’s distance, she just shivered to hear that sound, came to conscious, looking into his eyes, he understood it & grabbed the mobile out of her hand bag, her mobile screen is showing my images with my name, he quested her with gesture “ Who is this guy?”, she gave the answer interestingly like pulled her mangalsutra & showed it to him, that means it is me on mobile, she was little tensed looking at her man, he made a gesture to attempt the call,  she took a deep breath, took mobile into her hands, attempted the call but that guy made her to keep it in speaker, so my wife did it,

Me : Hey honey, sorry my mobile is in my cube, I was in meeting so unable to attend your call.
My wife : it’s ok da, I called you to inform that I came out to visit one of my friends,
(when my wife is talking with me, that guy kept his hands on her boobs over the blouse, started unhooking her blouse hooks from top to bottom)
Me : oh, which friend ?
My wife : he is my old friend, he long back went to states & now came back, just thought to meet me
Me : ok how he got his number ?
My wife : through a mutual friend, why dear ?
Me : nothing, had lunch ?
My wife : yes we already did.
Me : at what time you will be back dear ?
My wife : Probably by evening dear.
Me : ok fine, be safe, I will call you if my work is done early, bye
My wife : ok, bye.

When all these conversation is going on that guys unhooked all the hooks of my wife blouse, just hanging it on her shoulder by giving the show of fancy sexy bra covering her milky boobs with her mangalsutra resting over them, it is soo erotic, it gave her a thrill of a man removing her blouse hooks while talking to her husband, sounds crazy to her, interesting to her, she lied to me but she liked it, thrilled it, once the call is over, she gave a big smile & let out the huge breath & hugged her man tightly, now she is more confident than previous, then she saw her position & smiled to herself, then she took off her blouse & through it aside, now sitting in his lap with just bra on top, hands over his shoulders, now she started to remove his shirt buttons, in just a moment he is top less, he is soo fit for his age, both stood up, in a minute he grabbed her saree & through it on couch, just in a pull her petticoat knot came off & that petticoat fell around her feet, now my wife is just standing in just bra panty infront of her new man which are bought by her boss, I don’t even saw my wife wearing them but now another saw my wife like that, my wife went near him, took off his pants, so he through her on bed, it’s king size, sufficient enough, she is half on bed, from knees hanging down, so he lean over her, gently kissed her on neck, while his hand is playing over her navel area, now he moved down, with both hands pulled down her panty through it on her face, widen her legs, got the view of heaven entrance, hairless, exclusively cleaned for him, looking like piece of butter, looking awesome, feeling soo soft, he started to show his tongue skills over it, licking it, sucking it, doing all kinds of works on her pinkish pussy which I never did it, she closed her eyes, forgot everything & enjoying like mad, he sucked my wife for almost 30 minutes in all possible ways & made her cum, omg this is soo refreshing, fantastic experience, much relaxing, but his face is drenched in her cum, with that cum itself he kissed my wife & cleaned it later, she felt like awesome, her impression over him increased a lot, now no more shy or anything, she is completely open enough for him to drain his balls.

Next he made her sit, in one go took off her bra back hook & grabbed it off from her boobs, those boobs are waiting to get relief from that tight fitted bra, now it is done, they are hanging in air, taking some fresh air, by seeing my wife boobs, Harsha gone mad, he got instant boner, he cannot hold himself after seeing her naked boobs with mangalsutra & grabbed my wife boobs & playing with them, rubbing them, pressing them, sucking them, when he is enough of playing with them, made her to suck his shaft out, she is sitting on bed, he stood infront of her getting ready himself for an awesome experience, his eyebrows signalled her to start the action, so she made herself comfortable on bed, hold his undies around the waist, dragged it all the way down to his feet & suddenly the anaconda got freedom, hanging in air, already burning like iron rod in furnace, for the first my wife is holding his dick, it’s the 3rd dick she is ever holding after marriage, it felt soo big in hand, soo thick, soo hot, soo long, wow this is gonna be one more fest day to her, she wondered how this is gonna fit inside her tiny pussy, looked into his eyes, pushed the dick forehead & took the tip into her mouth, it felt different, kind of salty, some kind of dirty smell but she liked that, she taking that black cobra into her mouth, just sucking the dich pink head, but quickly she pickup the pace, now she is taking half of the dick into her mouth, so she keep taking it, finally she took him all into her mouth but that went deep into throught, my wife Is sucking him in full swing, at some point he become soo viral & hold her head with hair, kept one leg on bed, keep fucking her mouth with his bull dick, her face become soo red, all her make-up is almost gone, but he don’t care & keep fucking her, she is making sounds, holding his thighs tightly, her boobs are jumping for his speed, he is doing soo good that she don’t wanna stop him, she holds him soo tight, he is about to cum that she also understood it, he kept his dick deep into my wife throught, leaked a huge load of cum into her stomach, he is holding her soo tight, so she swallowed all his juices into her stomach, that is huge in volume, she never took that huge before but today her man gave that experience, when he is done with leaking, released her head, too of his half limp cock, it is still half limp even after 2 minutes of Cumming that huge volume, my wife was soo shocked for it, just then reminded my full size is almost equal to his half limp cock of her man, that made her to smile, Harsha watching my wife laughing with no reason, asked what happed

Harsha : why . what happened dear ? Tell me, so that I too can laugh,
My wife : Nothing da,,
Harsha : come on Neha, what’s more to hide, just now we exchanged our juices, it implies formed a relation, you can share anything to me.
My wife : ha-ha-ha, ok, I just remember of my hubby now
Harsha : So what’s there to laugh in it ?
My wife : you too will laugh after knowing this, my hubby’s full size is almost equal to your half hard on, ha-ha-ha
Harsha :  ha-ha-ha, mice fellow…..
My wife : ha-ha-ha yes, yes exactly ha-ha-ha,

Both laughed out loudly, her man came to know the hidden secret about me, now there is no value for me in his eyes, inside he felt soo proud to hear this because my wife agreed to sleep with him, banging someone’s wife is naturally a kick point, but banging small dick guy’s wife is completely another level, he felt proud of himself, instantly he got another hard on by this thought, my wife was speech less to see him hard again soo quickly, she didn’t expected him soo quick, with eyes pooped looked into his eyes, he came near her & tapped face with his hard dick, pushed her back to lean on bed, slowly he climbed over my wife, took the missionary position, widen up her legs, aimed his tool to enter the heaven, already my wife pussy is wet enough so no more lubrication is required, so he pushed hard enough to go but only half of his size let in, then he took it out completely, this time with much force pushed all his energy into his dick & punched into my wife wet pussy, she gave a loud moan, gasped, rolled up her eyes, holding her man soo tight, he is making out with low speed but in no time got into his max speed & fucking my wife pussy like he don’t have another chance, my wife is dyeing deep down with pleasure & pain, he is no where to show some mercy on her, he is banging her, drilling her, it’s more like revenge sex, he is pushing all his energy over my wife, he changed the position from missionary to doggy, banging my wife from back, slapping her ass & made it red, holding her hair & riding like horse, due to his banging my wife mangalsutra is jumping, he changed 2-3 positions & banged continuously for 30 minutes & cummed another load of thick cum on her body, both are completely socked in sweat but additionally my wife is drenched in his cum, she is lying on bed with no energy left to wake up, same Harsha also laid beside her on bed, with no energy left, resting themselves, it feels like just the storm has left, room is all silent, both got into normal breath after some time, looked into each other face, there is a significant evidence of satisfaction in both of eyes, but their bodies seems to be very dirty, later after few minutes both got up & took towels from wardrobe, wrapped around, sat in each other’s arm like just married romantic couple, ordered for coffee, done with it, when they saw time it’s already 5:30 pm,

My wife : it might get late can we conclude here dear?
Harsha : yeah dear you are such a beauty, thanks a lot for accepting my offer, don’t worry tell that you boss that documents will signed & projected will he sanctioned but before that one more round baby please, you are soo damm hot that I cannot leave you, just only one round please dear…
My wife : hm, ok dear but quick,
Harsha : yahoo, come on baby….

My wife already stepped on bed , when harsha is about to climb bed my wife phone rang, so he took it & gave it to my wife, it’s an unknown number, so she answered it & after knowing it is from tele caller, she disconnected it & kept beside her, so her man is climbing her, again with his bull dick teared my wife pussy, her face become red again, he is calling her with all filthy words like

“SLUT, BITCH, WHORE, WIFE OF USELESS”,

my wife too responding to his words & responding like

“  YEAH, I AM SLUT, FUCK ME DEEP, HA LIKE THIS, DIG DEEP INTO ME, YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, FUCK ME MORE BASTARD, MY HUBBY NEVER DID ME LIKE THIS, HE IS USELESS, AAAAAAA I AM GONNA CUM BABYYYYY”   

Due to her reaction he got more aggressive & about to cum but due to his desire to fuck more of my wife pussy he controlled himself, reduced his speed to minimum, now the game is more like marathon race, this time he is moving slow inside her but pressing her boobs, kissing all around her face, did this for some more time, now he occupied himself on my wife boobs, yeah he sat on her upper body, holding her boobs, kept his tool in between them, started to tit fuck my wife, this is whole new experience to my wife, she don’t even imagined this, she don’t even know that fuck can happen this way also, she was into next level of fun, her mangalsutra is around her neck, so he took it, placed around his dick, moved it to its root point,  now again tit fucking my wife, same time I ranged to my wife over phone, but this time she attempted the call with no tension, much leisurely,

Me : hey dear,
My wife : yeah
Me : where are you dear ?
My wife : still out dear, he is doing some shopping, I will come once he is done,
Me : how much time dear ?
My wife : ( looked into Harsha eyes, making some gestures & replied me) mostly in an hour dear.
Me : ok dear, me too will be done in an hour, so do you want me to pick up or will you come ?
My wife : No-No, dear, I will come, you go directly home, I will come.
Me : ok baby, come soon, bye.

Literally my wife is nude under another man & lying to me soo easily, cheating on me & more over cracking jokes on my dick by comparing to theirs, she is far beyond my control, day-by-day she is getting deep into them, here I am working hard like machine, but there my wife is enjoying her sex life with some random guy.

While my wife is talking to me over phone, there on her body that guy is tit fucking my wife by wrapping that mangalsutra to his dick, he is doing great, literally using my wife to max possible, he is insulting that by tagging around his dick, to the shock my wife too encouraged him to do so, he keep banging my wife like that, finally with all pleasure he cum on my wife, starting from fore head to boobs, even her mangalsutra is socked in cum, he sat like that for a moment, then he got an idea, immediately grabbed his mobile, about to capture that cum on her nude upper body, immediately my wife stopped it & denied for capturing all those, he said he will only capture from neck to boobs by covering the cum filled mangalsutra, she denied for it also, but on many requests & promise of not sharing with anyone she allowed to do it so, so he captured from her neck part to boobs with dick in middle boobs & cum filled mangalsutra over his dick, clicked few pics, saved them, what to call this ? he made full use of my wife, he used the mangalsutra in a different way, till then my wife used to see this with holy opinion, but from now it’s just a normal plain gold chain struck around her neck disclosing the world that she is married, so it also implies that value & respect towards husband also reduced in one or another way.

With all these aside, there in the hotel room, my nude wife filled with cum is sleeping beside a man,  took a power nap like that, woke up after 30 minutes, whole body is feeling little pain but need to go no matter what, so grabbed a towel from shelf & rushed into washroom, when warm water is passing through her body, she is feeling soo relaxed, she literally took much time under shower, cleaned thoroughly, too out her mangalsutra, deep cleaned it, wore it back, came out of washroom & about to wrap her saree but Harsha requested one more thing like he wanna see her nude again & wanna see how she wraps her saree around her, she denied but same like pic capturing moment she finally agreed for it, took off her towel, gave a complete fresh nude show to him, now started wearing her panty, to wear her panty, she turn aside, opposite to him where he can saw her back part, she bend over completely that her pussy can be seen through the end part of ass crack, kept her legs into panty, slowly dragged it over to her hips, now she took her bra, arranged it over her boobs & shoulders, moved near to him, sat beside him, asked him in a romantic way to keep the hooks locked, now grabbed her petticoat, wore it, hold it against her waist, again went near him, so this time without asking he tied the knot, now grabbed her blouse wore it but again demanded  Harsha to hook up the blouse, he like a little kid, followed her instructions & placed all hooks of blouse in place, now  the main item, saree, she dbangd it around her, as usual like morning, exposing the hips, little cleavage, navel too, she is looking dam sexy, fresh too, after wearing a saree Harsha told her like

Harsha : no matter whether you are dressed or nude, you are killer fish.
My wife : ha-ha-ha, now get ready we have to leave early.

Harsha went into washroom took shower, came back, wore his clothes, in the same way my wife did, my wife kept his shirt buttons & pant buttons & zip, they collected their belongings, check out the room, hand over the keys in reception, paid bill, then my wife took Harsha to waiting hall, sat at table where people are surrounded by, took few selfies, came off from them, Harsha got his car from parking, both got into, he offered to drop her at home, she accepted with joy, while driving back to home, My wife took some more selfies, when Harsha asked about them my replied like

Harsha : why all these selfies ? Any reason ?
My wife : why ? am I not allowed to take selfies ?
Harsha : no, not like that, if you want pics we can capture at some beautiful locations, why in car ?
My wife : ha-ha very smart boy, these selfies are to show to my hubby, just in-case he asks(it’s fun to fool him) !
Harsha : ooo, you are dam smart ! Keep it up.
My wife :  Thank you, I am soo hungry dear, any thing to eat ?
Harsha : yep, my buddy..

On the way back they halted at some street food & enjoyed the food with some selfies, he dropped my wife at my apartment, but before getting down the car my wife gave him a big hug, said thank you soo much for such an immense pleasure, at initial stages with her boss, she felt scary & shy when boss initiated a hug but now she took the first chance to hug him right infront of the apartment in his car which is visible from outside, things are getting major updates, so after a tight hug, she came off into flat, as if nothing happened, he too drove his home, meanwhile I was late to home because of a very silly reason, that my bike got puncture, so it took some time to fix it & driver back home, there my wife is going beyond my control & I am here struck up with silly things, finally reached home fully tiered all because of bike, my wife is also fully tiered all because of her new man who fucked her deep & introduced a new fuck called tit fuck & Mangalsutra play, she loved it most among all she did that day, once into home we both slept right after dinner.  So this day came to an end by letting one more man into my wife pussy.    

welcome welcome

Here is the New update guys, please ignore if any technical errors, i will improve them,

Please read it fully, tell me how my wife is doing !

Heart Heart Heart

thanks thanks
Like Reply
thanks Really  nice  update waiting for more banana
[+] 2 users Like peter171's post
Like Reply
Awesome...........great plot ......liked the way you narrated....now I wonder what will happen next
[+] 3 users Like mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
(26-11-2020, 05:31 AM)peter171 Wrote: thanks Really  nice  update waiting for more banana

Preparing the plot, soon you will find an update
Like Reply
(26-11-2020, 08:17 AM)mihikagupta1991 Wrote: Awesome...........great plot ......liked the way you narrated....now I wonder what will happen next

Thank you soo much....

Stay tuned....

You will see much more things happening.....

happy happy happy
Like Reply
Super duper update.. great work.. keep going
Like Reply
horseride Eagerly waiting for next updates
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
Wow.. super update .. loved that mangalsutra refrence !!
[+] 1 user Likes justafantasydear's post
Like Reply
(29-11-2020, 03:46 AM)prashanthi Wrote: Super duper update.. great work.. keep going

Thank you soo much, keep supporting, also share with others.

banana banana
Like Reply
(29-11-2020, 07:02 PM)peter171 Wrote: horseride Eagerly waiting for next updates

Sure i am trying to post it as soon as possible, stay tuned, i will post the next update very sOOn.

happy happy happy
Like Reply
(30-11-2020, 02:07 AM)justafantasydear Wrote: Wow.. super update .. loved that mangalsutra refrence !!

yep, that's the trigger point to my wife, i feel that spices up the situation a little more....

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Hopefully soon we get your next update... One thing i love about your writing is that the updates are long and sexy
Like Reply
Woww waiting for more
[+] 1 user Likes Bhavana_sonii's post
Sorry guys i thought this website is closed so i did't posted any thing from long back.
Like Reply
Star 
Chapter 11 Introducing my wife to my office

The following day is nothing new, me going to office, my wife also went to office like a normal employee & her boss is still with head office, normal days are running, I haven’t had sex with my wife, either I am tiered or she might be tiered with office work, some-how we didn’t made up almost for a week, her texts & chats with her office boss Pramod & client office boss Harsha, meanwhile her boss Pramod told my wife that he is landing in India on this Saturday afternoon. To this news my wife felt very happy as if she achieved something. Finally the day came, Saturday, she made up a plan to leave to airport & no need to convey the same to me because, anyhow I will be busy in office & she can be back before I came home, but unfortunately I stayed at home.

Me: baby don’t prepare lunch for me
My wife: you are the one making lunch for both of us from many days, have you forgot that?
Me: yeah, but today I am not going to office dear.
My wife (very big disappointment): why dear what happened?
Me: I am not feeling well, I will take leave & rest at home.
My wife: oh! It’s ok baby you will be recovered, I will get you medicines.

With dull face & big disappointment my wife walked into kitchen to prepare some food for us, now she is more worried about her receiving to her boss at airport rather my health issue. She is doing some permutations & combinations in her mind to go to airport at any cost. While her body is preparing food in kitchen her mind is making up some plans to leave the house for airport. With all those thoughts she made food for us, we had it, later I took some medicines & slept for some time, meanwhile my wife doing house hold activities & her mind stood up with a great idea. So immediately she took her mobile phone, made a call to Harsha,
Harsha phone is ringing
Harsha: Hey Neha, how’s you?
My wife: yeah, I am cool how about you?
Harsha: still your beauty dances in my mind
My wife: you are soo naughty!
Harsha: just like you, yeah tell me the purpose of this call
My wife: I want a help!
Harsha: offcourse,
My wife: right after 10 minutes from now, you have to call my mobile & talk to my husband as my office colleague, give him some un-excusable reason & make sure I leave my home to office.
Harsha: control baby, what’s happening?
My wife: I cannot tell it now, do this help now I will tell it later.
Harsha: ok fine, I will do it, but what can I get?
My wife: what do you want?
Harsha: I already told you baby, your beauty is still playing in my mind, so make it visible to my eyes.
My wife: ok I got you, check your after 5 min, but you should do the appropriate thing.
Harsha: now see my performance baby
My wife: ok bye!

Now immediately my wife added “colleague” to Harsha contact in mobile, now it looks like “Harsha colleague” in her mobile screen. Later went into bathroom, clicked some sexy pics of self, send them to Harsha, who is waiting for my wife pics, after seeing those pics, immediately his face bright up flood light, his shaft grown up into an iron rod, he starting rubbing it over  his pants, then my wife texted him,

My wife: don’t forget to call me after 5 minutes. Ring it until someone lifts it.

Then my wife came to our bedroom, silently kept her phone beside my ears on bed, then went back to work as innocent.

I am in deep sleep, suddenly a loud sound pop up with an irritating vibrations from my wife mobile, I saw that some colleague on screen, I tried to call my wife but she is busy with her house work (atleast I thought she is busy), but I didn’t got any response, so I attempted the call, heard what that employee said,
Immediately I walked out of the bedroom & found that my wife is busy in kitchen, I stood beside her, when she saw me she was like
My wife: hey honey how’s feeling now?
Me: much better, you got call from your colleague
My wife: what? Who’s that ? (Oscar acting)
Me: I didn’t remember the name, see the name(showed the call log)
My wife: yeah Harsha, my colleague. What’s the matter?
Me: there is some emergency in office, you to attend it urgently
My wife: what are you talking, today is Saturday & moreover you are not feeling well how can I go?
Me: come on baby, I am feeling now, already you prepared lunch, it’s ok I can adjust, you go & do the job
My wife: no honey, I cannot leave you like this at home.
Me: oh! My lovely wife (kissing on forehead), I know but I can take care, more than me your office needs your help now, so go & come back quickly
My wife: mm, ok baby, you take care I will be back soon.
Me: ok honey, now go & fresh-up, I will take care of these things.

From kitchen my wife moved very slowly as if she is not at all interested to go to office, but once she is into bathroom she danced for her joy of going to receive her boss. After 5 minutes she came out of washroom in just towel rapped around her, took few selfies with wet hair, later wrapped herself in a saree & left to airport from home in cab. I will take an hour to travel to airport from home, so she called Harsha & explained all her plot to him & they both laughed. Meanwhile talking to him she send one of the pics she just captured few minutes before with a title of “bonus”.

My wife: check your whatsapp now
Harsha: what’s there dear?
After checking
Harsha: wow dear this is soo awesome
My wife: do you like it?
Harsha: I am gonna stroke once again now
My wife: ha ha ok bye dear, I reached airport
Conversation ended there.

My wife entered into airport & waiting at international arrival wing for her boss, later after some minutes he came & noticed my wife waiting for him right over there, he felt very happy & came hear her & gave a tight hug by crushing her melons against him, rubbing her hip folding, after some satisfying rubbings, kisses & hugs both realised into this world, booked a cab, dumped the luggage, both occupied the rear seats & car is driving towards city core point,  while in the car he is having his hands on her left hip folding & his left elbow is poking her right boob over the blouse, both felt nice but at the same time driver got to see what’s all happening through rear view mirror & enjoying the show up-to some extent. Very lately my wife realised that driver is watching them but now she is in no mood to cover up because he already know what is happening at rear seat & watched very few of her flesh. In that romantic driver they reached a grand hotel & had lunch with all romantic talks, naught jokes.

It’s already 5 pm then, my wife called me to ask about my condition & I replied with “I am fine baby” later she cut the call. My wife asked her boss about what is their next destination

My wife: what is the plan now dear?
Pramod: it’s already 5 pm, let’s make a quickie!
My wife: where? Here?
Pramod: in our office!
My wife: what are you talking? Are you gone mad?
Pramod: don’t worry, I can manage, now let’s go to office

They both reached the office & it took almost one hour to reach & the whole office is soo empty & all the CCTV cameras are switched off as it is non-working day, right in the boss cabin both got nude & he fucked my wife pussy deep & cummed on her face & all over the body, now her mind & body both are satisfied, for this treat from boss my wife played all these drama & gave bribe to Harsha. My wife seems to be addicted to that fun. Later they both got relaxed they dressed up well, escaped from office to their respective homes, by then the time is around 8:30 pm, my wife looks tiered asusual, I thought she got stressed from work but what she really worked is beyond my imagination. As I already cooked food for u, we both ate it & went to bed immediately. Later on bed

Me: how’s the office dear?
My wife: fine dear, how’s your health?
Me: now I am completely fine dear
Me: today I got an invitation from my office to attend the office party at hotel! So we have to go tomorrow evening, so get ready baby we will go, all my colleagues are coming I will introduce them
My wife: hm, ok honey!
Me: ok wear saree tomorrow, now, sleep you seems very tiered.

Then next day post lunch time, my wife standing infront of her wardrobe, glancing with confusion that what to wear to office party? I came along stood behind her, wrapped my hands around her waist, my beard on her neck, enjoying her body aroma, playing with her belly, slowly my hands moved a little up to grab her boobs, with my right hand I grabbed her left boob & immediately I noticed a size difference in them, they are slightly heavy, slightly bigger & grown up a little, I don’t know the real reason but I assume that I am the reason for her boob size increase. It made me proud, then I poked my dick into her asshole, it is soo soft, it’s been soo many days that I spend like this with my wife, we both are in good mood now, I made her turn back, gave a tight hug, lip kissing her, as she is wearing some casual top & track pant, I inserted my hands on her either sides & lift off her shirt, in one go her bra came into picture, giving sexy view, her boobs are really big, they are soo tight in her bra, begging to release from her bra, then I hold her at waist & pushed towards bed, holding her pant at legs & dragged all the way down, now she is looking like bikini model infront of me, probably this is the first time I am seeing my wife like this. That gave me instant kick, I am soo excited, my dick is soo hard now, I cannot control myself, I immediately drag off my shorts, as I am at home I usually don’t like to wear underwear, so in one go my dick came into view, took off my shirt also, now I widened her legs & poked my dick into my wife pussy, it went all in one go, already she is wet down there, so it became easy for me, I am fully inside her, swinging well, rubbing her boobs, when I thought everyone is going smooth, I cummed, that same look my wife gave towards me, she is soo disappointed, soo angry with me, I get up from her body like a small kid, stood a side wit limp cock, she went to washroom, cleaned herself, once after she is out she busted one me, she fired on me, she scolded me for not satisfying her at-least once, I am standing there with head down, after few minutes she went to washroom, had a great shower, came out with towel on, a pleasant smell from her body filled the entire bedroom, then she started applying the cream to her clean waxed legs, now I occupied the washroom, did shower & came back after 15 min, I was stunned to see what she is wearing, she really made it hard, she is mind blowing, even my limp cock become hard by seeing her, she is wearing a red saree, black sleeveless blouse little design all over, cleavage view,  little transparent, below navel, loose hair, lite lipstick, good perfume, she was like an angel, roaming in my home, her mangalsutra made her look at another level, I think no one will believe in my office party if I say she is my wife, I look so normal but she is like angel, on the other side I become so possessive of my colleagues watching my wife like that, I felt little un-comfort, I thought to ask my wife to change it, but I was scared, room is full of silent, but she is watching me through mirror in-front of her, then she gave me a look & asked me how’s the saree?”

My wife: how’s saree?
Me: yeah looking beautiful, but why don’t you try that normal dress?
My wife: what’s wrong with this? Don’t you like this ?

Me: not like that, your cleavage is little shown, so…
My wife: So? No way I am changing it.
Mebananasilent) 

While having this chit chat I wore my pant & shirt, made myself ready for party then I asked my wife how am I looking

Me: how am I looing dear?
My wife: ha ha who’s gonna look you there baby? Don’t worry much, come on let’s start, keep my mobile with you, let me know if I got anything important.

she don’t even care about her husband presence, more-over she is asking me to handle mobile, Just for a moment I felt like her personal assistant, then we both moved on my bike & reached office party on time, it is in some hotel, looking grand, so I asked my wife to stay there at entrance then I went to cellar parking to park my bike, it took me 5 minutes to come back to entrance, meanwhile other members of my office who are going inside are already staring my wife, I felt little un-comfort there, but nothing to do, so I held my wife hand, walked towards lift, in the entire lift there are 8 men including me and there is one and only lady that is my wife, from lift moved towards terrace where party is going,  once we step into the party noticed everyone is chilling out, disco lights & dim lights are all over, rock music is being played, sounds great, gave me instant energy, seems like my wife also liked it. We walked into centre part of the terrace, my colleague saw us & came near, gave a tight shake hand, they are looking in full party mood while some are with a glass of alcohol and others with glass of juice in hand, after shake hand, gave a glimpse towards my wife, exchanged smile to each-other, later I met some more colleagues & had some chit chat, meanwhile my wife standing beside me hearing all our chit chats and silly discussions, my colleagues insisted me to drink some alcohol but I politely rejected their offer, meanwhile now & then my wife also talking to my colleagues, after few minutes she become comfortable, mingled very quickly with new persons, even though my colleagues are talking to my wife their eyes are exploring every inch of her from top to bottom, from the moment my wife starting to talking slowly energy started to build up in the group, everyone starts liking her presence, they want her around them, gradually their attention is getting towards her, in few minutes few more guys added, a round circle formed around her, discussing some random topics, meanwhile they are praising her directly & indirectly, cracking jokes, making her laugh, everyone is trying to impress her in their own way.

Later after some time when my wife is completely free with my colleagues, my boss came into the group & I introduced him to my wife

My Boss: Nithin Kumar, 48 years, tall guy, slim guy, looking fair, gentle person

he gave a firm shake hand with her, look into her eyes and then immediately his vision struck into her cleavage, everyone freezed for a moment, all pair of eyes struck to my wife cleavage, even I forgot myself for a moment & watching her cleavage, but recovered myself after a moment & disturb the whole situation by starting conversation with my boss, this is so embarrassing for me, I felt low when my colleagues are watching my wife cleavage, I don’t want it to happen, but they already saw her cleavage, after talking for 5 minutes he gave a naughty look & moved away from the group, again we resumed talking as if nothing happened but this time level of adultness in jokes increased, they are more drunk & praising her a lot, she liked that attention a lot, she wanted it more, but when a guy is about to move out of the group she instantly observed & reacted to it & asked him to stay and continue the talking as she will ask the waiter to get one more peg, she looked for waiter but couldn’t find one, the she asked me directly that

My wife: baby, could you mind in bringing one more peg to your colleague?
Me: Me? What are you talking? How can I?
My wife: what’s wrong in it baby? He is your colleague, See! he is so good in praising me, I don’t want to miss it, so please baby, bring him one more glass.

Me with more hesitation went to bar counter & got him one glass of whisky, for a while I felt like waiter to them, by the time I got back with glass, all those drunken fellows sat around with her on sofa, cracking adult jokes, my wife is the only lady in the whole gang surrounded by all my drunken colleagues, I am feeling very jealous, feeling very possessive, burning inside but cannot do anything, I gave that glass to that colleague & stood beside sofa as there is no space to sit on, they noticed it & gave all their glasses to fill them with one more round, literally I felt very angry, I felt like beating them, my wife noticed my angry reaction in my face & gave some naughty gestures with her lips like giving flying kiss & slightly moved her pallu aside to reveal some cleavage show to cool me, I saw my wife cleavage & felt some naughty, cooled down myself, gained some patience & went to get one more round in their glasses, while returning I saw something which blow my head on the big screen already arranged there to play some English video songs & also a camera man covering the whole party, what I saw was “a small video clip of my wife giving naughty gesture to me with her lips & moving her pallu aside showing her cleavage to me, which she did 2 minutes ago to convince me to bring pegs for my colleagues” it keep playing in loop on that big screen, her  cleavage and lips moment are shown in split screen in loop, it caught everybody attention, all are watching it & talking about her, everybody is having one single same question in their mind that “who is that lady?” till then only few guys got to see her but now whole staff got to know that there is a lady around, while everyone is watching her on big screen, my wife is enjoying being flirt with my colleagues irrespective of that her video is being played on screen, then I moved towards & asked her to watch that big screen, she noticed herself on big screen, felt little shy, little happiness, little awkwardness, all mixed feeling, just closed her eyes & head down, when my colleagues sat beside my wife saw it & shouting my wife name, blowing whistles, I was making gestures to stop shouting & whistling at her, but they are in no mood to listen, they insisted me to stop & yelling her name, now everyone saw her, a lady sitting on sofa with head down, now the live stream is playing on screen, now the entire party is watching my wife on live.

Then my boss stepped to stage, grabbed a mic, announced my wife name & asked her to come on stage, then my wife saw my face for permission to let her go, but I don’t know what to do & how to react, I simply stood there without any reaction, so she took her decision, with some shivering, some shy, some dare, little energy, she got up from sofa, walking towards stage, everyone is watching her, yelling her name like “NEHA, NEHA”, clapping also, without my intervention my both hands gathered together to clap but not shouting her name, I am not ready for this, I feel very un-comfort.

Then my mind voice be like: My wife beauty is being stolen by everyone in my office, I lost my pride, tomorrow everyone will give me cheap looks towards me, everything is over, all these days the dignity I gained in the office will be lost, all my hard work & respect is gone, how to show my face in my office to my colleague’s tomorrow?  

I lost in those thoughts but came back to reality quickly, I saw my wife standing on stage beside my boss who is holding mic in his hand ready to talk something, he is waiting for rest of the people to stop yelling her name & claps.

My boss: Hai every one,(a little drunk) (for this all guys stopped yelling my wife name & claps)
My Boss: A very good evening, happy to see full attendance of my staff, as you guys know I love to see full attendance, the objective behind this party is our Indian branch completes 10 years of success, (talking some random shit of office & other things, bla… bla..), then he came towards my wife, first of all I appreciate the dare step of this beauty to come to office party, I appreciate you for this dear, why don’t you introduce yourself to us?

(gave mic to my wife)

My wife: Good evening everyone, I am Neha, wife of your colleague Pradeep standing over there.
Now the camera focus on me & everyone is watching me on big screen, I said Hai to camera.

My boss: so are you working?
My wife: yes sir, in XXX company.
My boss: nice, how you came to this party?
My wife: My hubby said that there is office party and you need to come for sure, so here I am.
My boss: so we need to thank him for bringing you here dear. Hey Pradeep, thank you man for letting us to see a beauty today, you are such an open-minded guy, you are the only guy who brought your wife along, remaining guys should learn this from you.

Then only I noticed that there is only one female in the entire party & that is my wife which is in sexy attire, I literally pray god that my boss should not continue discussion anymore with my wife, but this time god is with my boss.

My boss: who selected your saree is this is you or your hubby?
My wife: why sir? Isn’t that nice?
My boss: NO! it is so hot, when first time I saw you at the entrance I thought like I haven’t invited any angel from heaven but what is this angel doing in my party?
My wife: (blushed for it), it is my husband sir, selected exclusively for this party, he has good taste in selection
My Boss: oh, I thank him again, yes he has good taste in selection, I realised it today after seeing you, only your saree or bra also selected by your husband, bra straps are visible, adjust them dear.

When my boss mentioned about my wife bra everyone went mad, stunned, shocked & silence for a moment including me, we didn’t expect him talking directly about my wife bra on stage, that too  at her husband presence, that too while everything recording under camera, I am not expecting this from my boss, I saw him very decently in the office but I never knew that he is too naughty after office hours, at the moment boss said about my wife bra, one camera guy zoomed towards her bra strap to make It seen on big screen, another camera guy is focusing on me, one more guy is capturing that in his DSLR, everyone saw what colour bra my wife is wearing under her sleeveless blouse, showing us side by side on that big screen, I was scared for it because I thought my wife would slap him on the stage itself, but no, she is silent at that moment,  I thought she may be scared to react like that but for sure she is gonna fire on me at home for talking about her bra, one side I am feeling shy, feeling awkward, feeling shame, feeling possessive, literally I am wet in my underwear of being scolded by my wife, total situation is out of my hand, now I cannot shout at my boss & make nonsense for it, neither I cannot stay silent & being scolded by my wife for not even defending while some random guy is talking about her bra, my brain stopped working, simply watching what’s going on stage with my wife & my boss.

When my boss said about my wife bra, quite contrast to my thoughts she kept her left hand on her right shoulder & pushed her bra strap into her sleeve, at top point it went inside but at back side it is still visible, but my wife don’t know it, then my boss asked my wife to turn back side, kept that mic aside, with his both hands, adjusted my wife bra strap to hide it under her blouse, his action made the atmosphere very hot, everything is being recorded in high definition cameras & played live on big screen, everyone is watching it,  some of them yelled for this, gone, everything is gone for me, I have no words to say, then after adjusting my wife bra strap she stood normal facing the audience, then my boss kept his left hand on her left shoulder & photographer took a pic of it.

My Boss: ok dear, it is so nice to see you here, your presence made the atmosphere very interesting, this is my personal request for you, to attend all parties & events in future even thought your hubby is not available to come, please don’t miss it dear.
My wife: how can I miss it sir, you are so caring, I promise this office to come for all future events & parties in this office, thank you for invitation sir.

By saying those words my wife went down the stage, stood beside me, then immediately a photographer came along with her & took a pic of both of us, she is smiling to it, but I have mixed emotions in face, so looking weird in that pic, later that photographer took some still of my wife individually & with other colleagues also & some fellows took selfies also, it went on for some time, I stood aside & watching all that photography session, now my wife is celebrity in the party, other department employees don’t even know till then who am I in the office but my wife become overnight star with just 5 minutes discussion with my boss, then she felt so special for getting so much attention from many men around her, they are treating her like queen, she liked it instantly, inside I am getting worry that she may urge with me about that bra discussion happened over stage, but to my surprise she talked to me nicely & asked “can we have dinner?” I said “Yes” & we finished dinner, even while at buffet other colleagues came near her, bringing different type of foods & asking her to taste, she tasted some food also, finally we did with food & now party came to end, as a tradition whole staff & boss will take a group photo & party ended. Then I saw my watch, it 1:00 am literally, I didn’t noticed time, it ran like bullet, now I hurry up my wife to go home but she is talking with my colleagues, to my bad luck suddenly it started raining, instantly heavy rain started, within seconds everyone drenched in rain, we don’t even have time to move into shaded area, it is completely terrace, there is a huge water tank at the corner it has some space under it which can accommodate us to keep dry from rain, we all rushed under it, but already my wife drenched in rain, her white saree become wet & stick to body by revealing some more cleavage than what is already shown, her navel become visible, her ass shape popped out, her hips shapes are out, blouse completely become transparent, sticky and revealing complete trace of her bra, while ever one is under that water tank shade, my wife & few others left under rain because there is no place left under water tank to hide, while I am searching for my wife, she is left over under rain & looking at me with much anger, because when rain came I ran under water tank to hide me self by leaving her alone in rain, I realized it later, she became angry for it, then I came out to bring her under tank, but she denied it, angry on me, but I begged her to come under water tank, others are watching it, immediately my boss came & hold my wife hand & dragged her under the water tank, now I am under rain watching her going along with my boss, every one saw this incident, they are continuously staring at my wife wet saree & other assets which are revealing, they are having a very lucky day, unexpected bonus for them, no one expected to watch a hot wife there, but to their bonus they got to see her in wet saree, what a lovely day for them, now everyone satisfied completely, at that instant I felt like left alone, I cannot stand there between people who saw my wife in that condition, I become fool in office, all my prestige is gone, with many other negative thoughts I went down stairs, dried myself with tissues available there, sat in lobby, after 30 minutes rain seems to be decreased a little bit, my wife along with my boss and other colleagues occupied the lift to come down, but this time my wife is surrounded by 8 different men, even though they are drenched in rain my wife body is giving them sufficient heat, then I saw my wife & boss along with other staff walking towards lobby, now my wife seems little dry hair but her saree is still wet, then they came near me, I stood up.

My boss: her Pradeep, leave your bike here, you can collect it tomorrow, come with me I will drop you both at home.
Me: what can say rather than yes?

Me, my wet wife & my boss, got into his car, my boss asked my wife to sit in front seat so obviously me sitting back seat, while in the car, my boss switched on the heater to make my wife comfortable as she is feeling wet due to rain, gave some tissues to her to rub her wet hair & with some other tissues he is rubbing my wife hands to make them dry, all this happening Infront of me, I cannot stop it, I let it go, at that time I don’t know that is gonna be my mistake for future events, at rear seat I am also wet but they least bothered to take care of me, he wiped off her & moved his car towards my home, we reached home, by that time rain is almost gone, then we both got down, thanked him, walked slowly into apartment lift, in a moment we are in our flat, my wife is still wet, so she immediately occupied bathroom, changed her clothes to nighty, through that saree, petticoat, blouse, bra  panty for wash, without any words she occupied bed & immediately into deep sleep, I also changed my clothes & went to bed. But I am not getting proper sleep, all those incidents rewinding in my mind, my heart beat is very high, it keep playing in my mind that boss is talking about my wife bra & my colleagues are cheering for it, even my close guys also supporting my boss for talking about my wife like that, I felt very angry on them including my boss, I felt very shy that everything is being recorded in cameras & everyone will have a copy of it, no this should not happen, what can I do to stop it, do I need to kill that camera guy to stop him from sending that footage to my office or do I need to set his photo studio on fire to stop sending it to my office? Like I am getting very crazy thoughts & in those thoughts I don’t know when I slept, I opened my eyes for my phone getting too many notifications, I woke up, sat on bed, searching for my wife, she is not there on bed, not even in bathroom, I opened those notifications & I found myself in WhatsApp group named “10th anniversary celebrations”, there people are sending different pictures captured at that event, I am looking at them, very cool, later I woke up & found my wife in kitchen making breakfast for us, but she is still angry on me, I tried to convince her, I started at breakfast time and she convinced at snacks time, I went crazy to bring back her mood, that day she took off from office, we had some casual chit chat, did some grocery shopping, came home early and slept early.

That next day is Tuesday, Monday is holiday for me, as per our schedules we both went to our respective offices, she is having normal works in her office, today in my office I resumed my works, but I am little down facing, little dull, not active like the previous days, because I felt very bad for those guys talking about my wife like that, all the day I am very dull, I am unable to focus on my work, not entering into group conversations, staying single for all the time, doing my own business in the office, my boss observed this from morning & at around 5 pm he called me into his cabin, asked me why I am like that?

My boss: hey Pradeep, what happened? You seems very dull? Is everything ok?
Me: yes sir, I am fine
My boss: no Pradeep, you are not in regular mood, are you feeling bad about last night party?
Me: no sir, I am fine, let me go.
My Boss: oh come on Pradeep, I am sorry, I am out of control, ok I am sorry for all that, if you want I can say sorry to your wife also, don’t be like that buddy.
Me: (sitting silent looking downwards)
My Boss: come on buddy, cheer up, it’s over, I didn’t mean anything.
Me: (again sitting like that only)
My boss: hey Pradeep, you have a gift, see here is your salary appraisal, I know you deserve this, you are working very hard for this, you sacrificed many things for this including yesterday party. (Talking about my wife bra issue)
Me: suddenly I raised my head & look into my boss eyes.
My Boss: ha ha this is what I want buddy, take your appraisal, it will be credited right from this month, cheer up dude.

While talking like this my boss got a phone call from some random number, he attempted it & said “ok, I will check it” and disconnected the call, I don’t know about what it is exactly, I sat silent but little energy filled up inside me, wow salary appraisal, I am waiting for this from long back, I know I deserve it, today I got what I deserve, this is happening, while I was in this thoughts, my boss asked me to come to meeting room, we both went in, as there is already a big tv attached to wall which is used for presentations, he closed that room door & casted some video from his phone to that TV, omg that photographer is so fast in editing, he made up the office party video & send it to boss for confirmation, he is playing it right now on that tv, I felt little un-comfort to be on his beside & watch that video, he played that video, from the moment me & my wife enter the party that video camera guys is focusing on my wife but from long view, once my wife gave me naughty gestures then he came into real action & came near her to capture every moment, he captured every word & every moment happed in stage between my wife & boss, he paused the video at the exact point where my boss holding my wife bra strap to push inside her blouse, then he said like “your wife is a killer fish dude, she is too sexy”, I felt weird but not like previous times, later he continued the video & paused here & there few times & praised my wife in hot way, later he went out & called the other remaining staff & made them sit in meeting hall, while extra guys are standing & watched the whole video again, everyone went mad, when that situation came where boss is handling my wife bra, guys are talking to each other, some guys are rubbing their dick over their pants, felt so cheap, meanwhile my boss is pausing the video & praising my wife in more hotter way & asking other staff to say what they like about my wife, almost all guys said in a polite way, as this is all new to them, but inside they are passing nasty comments about her, I know it, but my silence stood there, after that video is completed, he also casted party pictures, in them half of the pics are of my wife talking on stage, single pic with each of my colleague, her individual pics, like that half of the album is about her pics, once all are seen Infront of everyone my boss complimented me “dude your wife is too sexy, perfect shapes from top to bottom, I went mad when I saw her standing in rain with wet saree” I don’t know how to take it when he said this Infront of all, all other remaining staff congratulated me for having such a hot wife, then everyone dispersed & my boss called to that photoshop guys & confirmed that video is nice & send each copy of whole set to everyone in the office right Infront of me with a naughty smile on face.

I was like what this guy is doing, how can he give access to other guys to send my wife pics & videos without my permission, I was about to ask him, but he walked fast as he got one more call, everyone in the office is so happy after seeing this video except me, because they have seen my wife & about to get videos of her being played with her bra strap Infront of her husband and some pics of my wife. That day I am little dull but not in very bad mood as like before days, that day we left office as it is already 8 pm, so I reached my home & my wife is already there, preparing dinner for us, I took shower, she finished making dinner & had shower, while having dinner I told her that I got salary appraisal, she felt very happy to hear it, cheered at me, congratulated me, and gave a positive line about my boss that he is so gentle guy who takes good care of his employees, he know how to handle office things, then later I said what happened in office to her, then I expected her anger, but she was silent for a moment, took a deep breath, then she said like

My wife: Baby, don’t worry about all these, every lady wears a bra, sometimes those straps come out & get exposed, if someone says it & intimate us, we should cover it, rather than getting fully exposed for long hours this is so better, if he couldn’t have said about my bra strap being exposed I would have stayed like that, but your gentle man boss corrected it & made me proud. Nothing wrong in it buddy.
Me: after hearing this I felt like “yah, this is correct, if he wouldn’t have done this, her bra strap is exposed all the time & guys are talking shit behind her, it may lead to some misbehaviour”
Me: yeah baby, you said right, all these time I am so worried & felt very dull, felt very bad when he played that video in the office
My wife: come on baby, see the positive side of it.
Me: yeah baby, I also got one copy of them. We will check after dinner.

When I said this my wife smiled at me, quickly grabbed my mobile & watching all photos & videos in our bedroom, first she check all photos & I am telling those guys names as she don’t know all my colleagues names, after all photos are over, we played that video in my mobile, there comes the frames of my wife giving naughty gestures, being invited by boss on to the stage, talking about her bra, adjusting her bra straps, she saw the video with full excitement, I thought she will be angry but she is silent & calm, total atmosphere is pleasant, I thought she will shout at me at-least but she didn’t so I don’t want to plant that thought in her mind because I am comfortable now, later after seeing all those photos & videos she send them to her mobile & changed her display profile picture of her social media accounts to this latest pics. Later my wife told me

My wife: on that day you were so angry when I ask you to bring some more pegs to your friends, does anything went wrong now? does anything changed after that party incident? Everything is gonna be same, see you got appraisal after that incident only, so be positive, nothing will happen if your boss adjusts my bra straps again (very little tone)
Me: hmm yes baby, I am sorry for being angry then. But I thought you will shout on me at home for being called by my boss on to stage & talking about bra & adjusting it Infront of all.
My wife: yeah when your boss asked me about selection of bra I literally felt very bad, shame-full, angry too, for a moment my brain gave me an initiative of killing him right there, but I controlled my emotions & gave a smile, that is so embarrassing to talk about my bra Infront of many new males that too in the presence of my husband, but later he himself hide it under my blouse, trying to preserve my pride, I felt very nice for it, he is a gentle man, he cares well, actually it impressed me, that’s why I promised him to attend all future events and parties of your office.
Me: wow, I never saw this level of maturity in you honey, very great full to you, I thought you will shout on me but you understood the objective of my boss & stayed positive, I liked it, love you dear. But don’t you get angry when my colleagues shouted at you when my boss is adjusting your bra?
My wife: yes that also irritated me a lot, I decided like I should never talk to your office mates or never visit your office party, but once after coming home on bed I thought to myself like “what if outsiders saw it & think dirty about me or pass some nasty comments?”, omg! Rather than all this is happening your colleagues yelling at me is much better thing and more over it’s obvious when they saw a hot chick on stage, so I forgave them.
Me: I was so worried that you will kill me for taking you to my office party, I am dull from that event, not working actively in office, not even talking with josh like previous day to my colleagues, when my boss & other colleagues saw this video in conference hall, I then decided like this is my last day of life, my wife will surely kill me, I was so angry with my boss for doing all these stuff, I thought to beat him but scared about job so I stayed back. One more question dear, how you felt when all that stuff is recorded on camera & now it is with all other colleagues in my office?
My wife: would you like when someone talks about your underwear, record it & shared among him friends? Probably “NO” right? In the same way I don’t like it but now I cannot do anything, better to stop thinking it again and again, that issue is over, probably nothing will happen, you also don’t worry about it, guys who yelled at me while adjusting my bra also have wives and they do wear a bra, so nothing much to worry here, you also delete all these stuff from your mind, be normal with your colleagues, BE GENTLE WITH YOUR BOSS.      
Me: yeah baby, thank you so much for being this positive, I was worried from past 2 days, I thought like lost my pride, I thought my colleagues will give me cheap look but none of them happened, every one is normal with me, some new colleagues from other department are now talking to me, I got new friends, now I can sleep peacefully, as I don’t have proper sleep from past 2 days.

I went into sleep very quickly, next day morning I felt very peaceful, my mind is very active, feeling very energetic, a great morning to start my work, but my wife is still sleeping on bed as the previous night she explain what all happened from past 2 days to her boss & send him few pics & that video to him also, he laughed to my situation & felt pity for me. Due to her late night conversation with her boss she is still sleeping as new normal I started preparing breakfast & dinner for me & my wife.

This is how my wife introduced into my wife, people say first impression is best, but my wife’s first impression is fully different than usual, I don’t know exactly what my colleagues are thinking. I thought to introduce my wife in one way & it happened in completely different way, anyhow now my wife Is well known to my colleagues. Let’s see what’s more is waiting for me & my wife. 
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(26-04-2021, 01:17 AM)desilover007143 Wrote:
Chapter 11 Introducing my wife to my office

Any possibility of part 2 of this ?
Like Reply