Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties?
(04-08-2020, 12:18 AM)sssmr Wrote: I MASTRUBATED ON MAMIS, NEIGHBOUR AUNTYS AND SISTERS, FRIENDS MOM
BUT ALL DONE IN SECRET AND STOLE

Mmm did you try wearing those?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The latest panties I took were from a neighbour's daughter - I went to their house to give something and had to use the bathroom. There were a few pairs in a bucket mixed with other clothes, and a really pretty one - black with small lace on the side. Daisy Dee, 85 cms. Smelt amazing.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
(31-10-2020, 04:56 PM)observer2019 Wrote: The latest panties I took were from a neighbour's daughter - I went to their house to give something and had to use the bathroom. There were a few pairs in a bucket mixed with other clothes, and a really pretty one - black with small lace on the side. Daisy Dee, 85 cms. Smelt amazing.

[quote pid='2537659' dateline='1603085058']
Long chat on known people , Greate Fun, Come telegram ? @Hubba12345
[/quote]
Like Reply
Very interesting topic, I have done hell lot of things with relatives & frnds wife panties ...... ping me on hangout vickyalways23

Will exchange our experiences
[+] 1 user Likes vickyalways23's post
Like Reply
Imm Female. I saw some one sniffing my undies. Its like a sudden wet down Experience.
[+] 1 user Likes Swetha9495's post
Like Reply
(03-11-2020, 08:19 PM)Swetha9495 Wrote: Imm Female. I saw some one sniffing my undies. Its like a sudden wet doen Experience. 

Hangout ID swethahem9495

No you are not female. Stop wasting time.
Like Reply
(04-08-2020, 07:09 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Mmm did you try wearing those?

yesssssss

i mastrubated and tied bras on my lund nd licking salty panties

i cummed on that
Like Reply
(05-11-2020, 12:12 AM)sssmr Wrote: yesssssss

i mastrubated and tied bras on my lund nd licking salty panties

i cummed on that

There is a line between erotica and filth. Please don't cross.
Like Reply
m40 cuck here
i wear my wife n bhabis bra n pantes a lot
Like Reply
(13-11-2020, 10:21 PM)d35ib00tyl0v3r Wrote: m40 cuck here
i wear my wife n bhabis bra n pantes a lot

What size does your bhabhi wear?
Like Reply
I have sniffed my neighbors bra and panty many times.

One neighbor is married and other are 3 sisters but they all are super sexy and fuckable maal... They put their bra and panties on building terrace for drying.
[+] 1 user Likes rocky69_mail's post
Like Reply
(25-11-2020, 01:25 PM)rocky69_mail Wrote: I have sniffed my neighbors bra and panty many times.

One neighbor is married and other are 3 sisters but they all are super sexy and fuckable maal... They put their bra and panties on building terrace for drying.

Pics please
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(31-10-2020, 04:56 PM)observer2019 Wrote: The latest panties I took were from a neighbour's daughter - I went to their house to give something and had to use the bathroom. There were a few pairs in a bucket mixed with other clothes, and a really pretty one - black with small lace on the side. Daisy Dee, 85 cms. Smelt amazing.

I had similar experience. It is immense pleasure when you find a good panty.
Like Reply
(25-11-2020, 01:25 PM)rocky69_mail Wrote: I have sniffed my neighbors bra and panty many times.

it is always fun to try the known ones
Like Reply
(01-08-2020, 10:45 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Yes, I had the same experience once with my cousin. I did not want to embarrass her so I stood near the entrance - the payment counter. And she went inside.
After a while a girl came in, early 20s, in jeans and short kurta. Her buttocks were big, filling the jeans. The other salesgirl was near where I was standing, and she asked the girl - yes, ma'am? I could see the girl was a bit shy because I was standing near, but she had to say what she wanted - so she said in a low voice "panties". The salesgirl asked her what size. Again, the girl had to say in a very low voice "36" - so low that the salesgirl could not hear her and asked "size madam?" I pretended not to hear but I was hanging onto every word. The girl finally had to say her size loud enough. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her looking at various colours and choosing two. I was left wondering how they would look on her ass.

My cousin also bought a few bikini panties (I found out later when I checked her bathroom)

window shopping has killed the fun.
Like Reply
I have done it for my mom's undergarments .... and still doing Smile

[Image: img-1767.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes paparanjit's post
Like Reply
[Image: Screenshot-20201202-114259-Gallery.jpg]

I use my bhabhi panties to drain my cum
Like Reply
More pictures please
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout
Telegram
PM Only If Genuinely Interested
Like Reply
(03-12-2020, 11:10 PM)VAGINAMINERX Wrote: More pictures please

U send
Like Reply
my auntz bra so many times.. ive cummed in them.. aarrrhhhh..
My Threads:

1          2          3          4
[+] 1 user Likes roughstud07's post
Like Reply