Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Adultery Zeba Ek Housewife Aur Gangu Bhikari...........
Update karo bai
[+] 2 users Like veenabhat's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(21-11-2020, 09:26 PM)Khiladi007 Wrote: The story is going so nice...Hats off to you rafiqshaikh9059 bhai. It's very pleasing to see people loving your story so much that they are keeping themselves involved into it. Please be yourself while writing, if you think making everyone happy you might end up spoiling the show.

Samit bhai - lactator bhai, thanks for your precious suggestions, not everyone comes with suggestions. But bhai, the person who is plotting it amazingly, definitely has some better idea. Please let him express his story.

thanks khiladi
Like Reply
Thanks all freinds aap logo ke comments padhe accha laga aap ke suggetion par gaur zaroor karunga
Like Reply
(21-11-2020, 11:06 PM)Sumit1234 Wrote: Bhai ek baat bataoo jab zeba ek acche ghar ki hai aur housewife hai to aap kese usko randi bana rahe ho.... Aap apni kahani me koi ek hero rakho .....

[Image: disha-patel143-20201005-3.jpg]

bhai maine kab usko randi banaya
Like Reply
(21-11-2020, 11:36 PM)rafiqshaikh9059 Wrote: bhai maine kab usko randi banaya

Bhai bhima hai gangu hai aur naa jane kitne hai????? To kya sab se zeba chudegi......
Like Reply
I think zeba has to be more restricted  in nature and writer should  make her undone with such situation that she will have no way to escape  and forced to be fucked with bhima.i think bhima will be better  than gangu for fucking the lady in future
Like Reply
(21-11-2020, 11:50 PM)Sumit1234 Wrote: Bhai bhima hai gangu hai aur naa jane kitne hai????? To kya sab se zeba chudegi......

What kind of question is this?? Lag raha hai koi 5 saal ka bachcha pooch raha hai..lol

Anyways..we have already read saniya story..hope this wont be a replica of it..no forceful sex, no rona dhona..
Something in line with lionking stories.
[+] 2 users Like Samit_bhai's post
Like Reply
awsum Hot update, waiting for next hottest update.
Like Reply
(22-11-2020, 08:50 AM)Samit_bhai Wrote: What kind of question is this?? Lag raha hai koi 5 saal ka bachcha pooch raha hai..lol

Anyways..we have already read saniya story..hope this wont be a replica of it..no forceful sex, no rona dhona..
Something in line with lionking stories.

Absolutely agree. No forced bullshit. Almost all the stories read fucking same now. Some gorilla forces the nubile delicate young housewife,  she resists, she stops resisting, she turns into a whore. Wtf! I don't get how some readers want to read the same bullshit over and over again.
Like Reply
(22-11-2020, 02:00 AM)naughty007 Wrote: I think zeba has to be more restricted  in nature and writer should  make her undone with such situation that she will have no way to escape  and forced to be fucked with bhima.i think bhima will be better  than gangu for fucking the lady in future

I disagree. Bhima literally is like the brute in every other story that has been written like this. In fact the Saniya story has a character same as bhima. Gangu's manipulation and Zeba's fleeting reluctance is working best for this story.
Like Reply
(21-11-2020, 11:06 PM)Sumit1234 Wrote: Bhai ek baat bataoo jab zeba ek acche ghar ki hai aur housewife hai to aap kese usko randi bana rahe ho.... Aap apni kahani me koi ek hero rakho .....

[Image: disha-patel143-20201005-3.jpg]

Lol the moron is trying to self insert himself as a hero now in this story. Tell me kid! Is this your first adult story after reading the Twilight and fifty shades series?
Like Reply
(22-11-2020, 11:46 PM)Lactator Wrote: I disagree. Bhima literally is like the brute in every other story that has been written like this. In fact the Saniya story has a character same as bhima. Gangu's manipulation and Zeba's fleeting reluctance is working best for this story.

100% agreed. The story is going so great and all of a sudden people start to manipulate the writer to turn their story into something totally unrealistic. Gangu character is so strong that Zeba is unable to refuse his demands. She used to study in his school, she does not see him as some regular beggar but a person who she she can relate to. This so such a good match for and is as close to a real life incident. No exaggeration like other stories where an innocent housewife turns into a whore in 2 weeks. 
I admire the writer for thinking this deep and creating this masterpiece. Awesome job. Well done  yourock yourock
[+] 1 user Likes rehanboy16's post
Like Reply
Dear writer ap apni story khud likho plz kisi ki bato me maat aao . jesa apny abb taak likha ha uska koi jawab hi nahi
[+] 1 user Likes flash speed 321's post
Like Reply
Waiting, please post next update .
Like Reply
ufff..ab aagey bhi likho
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Sumit1234 . agar writer say koi masla ha to koi aur story perh lo ya apni likh lo .
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly for next update.
Like Reply
ufff.. rha nhi jaata.. ab aagey bhi likho
Like Reply
Lagta hai story stop ho gayi hai guys....
Like Reply