Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
Kris.. what a writer you are man... Excellent update... Keeping up the readers in corner of the seat.. bang.. bang.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeevanantham's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Interesting mind game
[+] 1 user Likes Ragasiyananban's post
Like Reply
Really nice update waiting for next
Like Reply
Such is the hunger for your writing !!!!!  clps

Can you believe it, i somehow woke up at this time to use loo and normally opened my phone and by chance accessed the story's URL and witnessed the unexpected happening that you have updated the story( Tongue Unexpected coz you rarely implement on your words regarding updating the story on the mentioned time interval).Anyway,I couldn't just wait for the next morning and had to read it.
 I loveddddd this update immenselyyyy...and this guy 'Desai' my god is hell impressive for the cunningness he possess to play across minds with his manipulating but logical seeming words.Loved the way he rhetorically rebounced on the topic of going on a date with Meera and this time carefully choosing words which didn't anger the hard to crack Krishh much .I was so much enjoying reading it that I kept scrolling the update intermittently while reading hoping that there is more to read and the update doesn't get finished.(This time, I sooooo wished that it were a novel so that I could keep on reading it) 

Honestly I love the character 'Meera' the MOST (Her name itself in the story somehow hardens me and makes me excited in an unusual way albeit she hasn't been playing much role in the story till now other than those short intimate uninteresting sessions with her husband. But surely she is the protagonist and eventually she will play her part). 
So yeah, when the her name came at the end of the update via 'Desai' regarding the DATE , I instantly got on my toes and was on the brink of exploding but alas Dodgy ..... 
Now wait for another week I suppose  Sad

Great update Krish !!
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply
I must appreciate your writing skills. You are one of the best. You made us connected to the characters very well and we are travelling with them. In fact, personally I wanted Krish to succeed this time. He was protrayed a loser always.

You always skip the sexual parts thats caused us feeling like reading a thriller rather than a erotica. But thriller at its best.

I think you are obsessed with "Young woman with older men" :D
[+] 1 user Likes xyz12345's post
Like Reply
Great update. Now Desai will cunningly use Sam and Ananya as Trump cards to bring Meera back to his home.
[+] 1 user Likes opheliyaa's post
Like Reply
Lovely bro. Especially the last part where Krish learns how Desai changed Sam.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Very nice update Krish , ananya is already conquered by desai now next is meera. Some doubts arises now did Meera lie about that night to Krish? Desai is trying to mould Krish and want to make him like sam. But now Krish has changed don't know untill when he can resist. Eagerly waiting for next part. How desai will go from here to conquer Meera
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
At this stage , we can confirm one thing surely about Kris character in story:

K R I S = P I M P

Better to change his name to reflect his actions
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Hi Krish,

First thanks for the update.

I am not feeling good with the time difference between the updates Krish. it is killing the excitement. And also I am missing Meera I know she is main character and she will shaine soon. If possible please take as much as time you need and prepare couple of updates and start posting the updates two or three in one week. 

About the update

In Ananya matter Krish did what he can do to stop her but his wornings ware useless before ananya and Sam helpless situation. Even after he failed to stop ananya not joining in Desai's company he tried his best to worn her but she didn't listen. I don't know why but Krish hate Desai too much. Krish is a willing cuckold husband he gain pleasure by watching his wife having sex with others. He didn't change because he didn't like to see his wife sleeping with other person, he changed because he lost his wife and he afraid of losing her again if he go back to his old cuckoldness. He gain a bit of self confidence and control of himself in part II. The question is " is it enough to face Desai". Desai shows everything to Krish to manipulate Krish to accept his fate and submit his wife to Desai but Krish refused instantly without thinking. He definitely not interested seeing Meera with Desai again. What Desai's next move? Can Krish hold him self? What's Tejas secret. Who can take Meera to bed first in her second innings? I am thinking about nikkita too will she come back? Did Meera know about her pregnancy? 

This is the best quality in Krish writing, he gives meny directions to think and he make us unable to predict what's going to happen next.

Keep your good work continue Krish.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Great narration
Like Reply
Yes, Krish is nothing less than a pimp
Like Reply
As we all know what is going to happen but the thrill in unexpecting event, let see more of this Ananya Krish Meera Desai drama. I now lost interest in the plot because it seems obvious enough but if something different happen from the prediction then it's a good run otherwise it's again a same sample with different labels
[+] 1 user Likes Dhundari's post
Like Reply
Wonderful writing
Like Reply
Simply super
Like Reply
Desai is rocking business tycoon.
[+] 1 user Likes killthecheats's post
Like Reply
Great narration
[+] 1 user Likes drillhot's post
Like Reply
(14-11-2020, 12:31 AM)Dhundari Wrote: As we all know what is going to happen but the thrill in unexpecting event, let see more of this Ananya Krish Meera Desai drama. I now lost interest in the plot because it seems obvious enough but if something different happen from the prediction then it's a good run otherwise it's again a same sample with different labels

Sometimes its good and satisfying to see the expected obvious thing happening but the real thrill is to see how it unfolds.If we want Meera to get saved from Desai then it will be just a thriller story and not an erotica and it then honestly doesn't deserve to be posted in erotica section of Exbii.Whats the use of reading so much if nothing happens and Meera goes home unmarked.
If Meera remains saved from Desai till the end of the story, then it will be an another story like that of  last one which readers didn't appreciate much.
[+] 1 user Likes critic_honest's post
Like Reply