Incest A Mom's Game Continues
Damn what a comeback!! Please more and more and more!!!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Thank you for your responses
[+] 1 user Likes Mf123's post
Like Reply
(12-11-2020, 11:35 AM)Mf123 Wrote: Thank you for your responses

Always and more importantly thank you for continuing!!!

Please exhibit the mom in public by the son. Have him screw her, show her off, and pimp her out all at once! Just my one humble request..
Like Reply
(12-11-2020, 05:57 PM)whocarez Wrote: Always and more importantly thank you for continuing!!!

Please exhibit the mom in public by the son. Have him screw her, show her off, and pimp her out all at once! Just my one humble request..

It's great to have readers like you following through the beginning and waiting for my updates even when I've been away for a  while now. I understood what you expect from the further updates. But it is a bit different from what I have planned. As few parts of the story are already finished, I shall post the updates as I've planned.

After all it's a Mom's game and everyone at the end plays along with her in the game. So, the son might not take a lead until later.

But as a tribute of being a follower of my story since long time, I would write a chapter (maybe few chapters) with the plot you want me to write. I shall prefer to name it 'PIMPING THE MOM' chapters and shall post in continuation with this story after the end of the "CONSTRUCTION GUYS" season.

Thanks for your support....

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(12-11-2020, 06:40 PM)Mf123 Wrote: But as a tribute of being a follower of my story since long time, I would write a chapter (maybe few chapters) with the plot you want me to write. I shall prefer to name it 'PIMPING THE MOM' chapters and shall post in continuation with this story after the end of the "CONSTRUCTION GUYS" season.

Thanks for your support....

No thank you for acknowledging your readers/supporters! Since the beginning you have made this an amazing story and your editorial skills are off the charts! Thank you again and I can't wait!!
Like Reply
TMGC - Ch:20 - Getting closer to friends

The next day in the morning, I explained everything to my son while having our breakfast and asked if he had any worries with whatever happened.

"I am okay with everything until you are comfotable and happy Mom. But be careful not to harm yourself" he simply said.

"I have a request to make Mom. I want to keep on eye on the things just to be careful" he continued.

"What do you propose Ravi?" I asked surprised.

"You remember the cameras dad brought for the garage safety. We didn't use them at all. I'll install it in the living room and access it from the PC in my room. That too only if you don't have any issues"

I was surprised he is not disappointed and want to watch me doing all that stuff. Then realised that until I love only him, other things doesn't bother him at all.

"Okay Ravi, as you say" I said and in an hour, he installed the camera and we checked that the camera covers the whole living room.

I was expecting Sajid or the other guy to come over but nothing happened until noon. After lunch, there was a knock at the door. I looked on from the peep hole and it was Sajid. I opened the door only a bit and said

"My son is here. Please come over after 15min" and shut the door hard. I didn't even wait for him to reply.

As soon as I closed the door, I said Ravi that Sajid was here and asked him to leave to his room and keep it close to pretend he is not at home. He said okay and left to his room. I took of the saree I was wearing and put on the same torn nightie from yesterday and waited with the door open from Sajid to drop by. Right on time he came, but to my horror he brought all the five guys from the working place with him. I should have guessed something like that was going to happen. By the time I realised what was happening all the guys were sitting around on the floor with Sajid on the sofa like he was the man of the house. I saw Rahim too right beside Sajid and smiled at him. Sajid surely noticed it and had a surprised look. Rahim and the other guy had a worried look on their faces and were trying to sush me about not to let know Sajid that they were earlier here. They infact looked terrified.

I immediately went to my room and put on a dupatta to cover the torn part of the nightie and came back. As I came back, Sajid patted at the place right beside him and when I was about to sit down he moved under me so that I had to sit on his lap. I tried to get away but he held me hard at the waist stopping me from getting up. All the other guys were giggling seeing me struggle. Soon I got comfotable in his lap and I could feel Sajid's cock poking my butt. His dick is not yet erect but still I could feel it clearly.

Then Sajid did something I didn't expect. In one go, he pulled the dupatta off me and threw it away so that my almost popping out soft milky boobs were in clear display for all of them. Everyone in the room had their jaw dropped except for Sajid and me. He then let his hand side under the nightie and grabbed my boobs hard squeezing them in front of those guys. He kept playing with my both boobs changing from one to the other and this made the opening in the nightie more wider until the waist level. If one can peek through, they could clearly see my pussy hair from the opening. I was lucky to sit on the sofa so that the guys on the floor couldn't get a peek inside. But I'm sure Sajid got a clear view of my navel and pussy hair.

"I need to change my clothes right now" I said to said in a low voice.

"Oh, don't worry madam ji. These are friends and none of us is going to do any harm. They just want to know how close we are and let us show them" he said and continued playing with my boobs.

"Don't you think these poor guys deserve to see more" he said with a naughty smirk and those words turned me on.

He then moved the front part of the nightie apart and gave all the guys a clear view of both my boobs. Even Sajid's mouth dropped open looking at my soft milky jugs for the first time.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQgRiLsG794R6fsjQdFK...A&usqp=CAU]

Soon I covered my boobs pulling the nightie close and got up getting rid of him. I ran into the house and dressed up nearly in a saree. I then came back to see that all of them were gone. A while later Ravi came out of his room and said

"That was hell of a show Mom. I'm sure every one of them is going to jerk off to that"

"Stop talking like that Ravi. I don't want to discuss those things. But I'm happy you are not disappointed with your mom's naughty behaviour" I said smiling mischievously.

"I love you now more than ever Mom. I like all the things you do and I feel everything is ok until no one is harmed" he said in a caring tone.

"But I want to one thing Mom. Do you want to go all the with them?" He asked to my surprise. I don't know what to answer. I have never planned any of these things to happen at all. I thought for a while and answered him

"I feel Sajid is the only guy that will dare to do anything to that extent. But the things other guys do was also turning me on. For now, I have said in mind to go all the way but not the other guys. I might entertain the other guys too a bit but not fucking"

As I said that I could see my son's dick getting hard. I know he would love to watch his Mom getting fucked. The rest of the day went normal until evening with a call in the noon from Kiran (husband) that he would be later by another week and he is in continuous meetings feeling sorry that he could not call on a daily basis. It was a hot day and I felt like having a bath in the evening. Ravi was in his room playing some games in mobile with headset on. As I undressed and was about to enter the bathroom, the door bell rang.

"Ravi, attend the door" I shouted and went inside the bathroom.

The door bell was ringing continuously and I assumed that my son didn't hear me with his headsets on. I wrapped a white towel and touched it at my chest level and the towel went just above my knees. Then I went to see who is at the door and pepped in from the peephole of the door. It was Sajid again. I immediately got back and looked into Ravi's room who is busy in his game with headphones on. I then carefully closed Ravi's room door so as to not make any sound.

At first I thought of wearing something proper but later thought that he had seen much of my anyway and went to attend the door in the towel itself. As soon as I opened the door, I found out Sajid was not alone. He brought Rahim along with him and they both came to sit in the living room.
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQUOdN7RFAjgmQgTiwbp...w&usqp=CAU]

"I think you were going to bath madam" Sajid said looking at me smiling.

"Yes, I was about to. Give me sometime and I'll wear something and be back" I said and was about to move when he said.

"No need madam ji, we won't stay long. We are here for some tea"

I just shrugged my shoulders and went into the kitchen to prepare tea. As I came back with two cups of tea, Sajid said

"I got to know about my man Rahim's bad behaviour and he got some punishment too for that"

It was then that I noticed Rahim's face. He has a bruise right underneath his left eye and it looked fresh. His head went down as I looked him in the eye.

"See madam, this man here had behaved very bad without my knowledge and he deserved it" Sajid said in a harsh tone.

That kind of startled me and I know Sajid wants to send a message that he is the boss here. I felt pity for poor Rahim. He looked pretty young and charming compared to Sajid and that's the reason I'm attracted to him. But with Sajid around I may not get to spend quality time with Rahim. As they sipped their tea in hurry, Sajid motioned Rahim too get out. I was expecting Sajid too to go, but he stayed. As soon as Rahim was out of the door Sajid came closer to me and hugged me from behind. His right hug made the knot of the towel loose making it come off and it stayed resting on my boobs. I know the moment he releases me the towel would drop off.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR_Oidz9HmddVtd-rxEr...g&usqp=CAU]

"Please leave me, my son is in the next room. He might come anytime" I said trying to grip the towel with my hands.

"You look so beautiful in this towel madam ji. I am starting to think how good you will be without it" he whispered slowly in my ear.

As he said that, a part of me immediately wanted to take the towel off to get in his arms and the other part want to just run right away from there. I carefully held the towel with both my hands to held it against my chest and turned to face him. He intently looking into my eyes, held both my hands with his and opened the towel to feast his eyes of my whole naked beauty and right then there shouted my son Ravi

"Mom, are you there? Please open the door"

I didn't care to cover myself in the hurry to answer Ravi and Sajid took this as a chance and threw the towel away. I tried to cover myself with my hands and I could barely cover my huge jugs with hands and could never be able to cover my full nakedness. There I stood helpless trying to hide my naked figure from this guy and he stood still enjoying every inch of my beauty.

"Wow, madam ji. You are a sexy bomb" he said in his slang and I looked down at his crotch. There stood his erect cock forming a huge tent in his pants and I could say it must be already 10 inch long and the thickness I could figure was amusing. 'It would never fit in me' I thought to myself at I saw it getting in his pajamas.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTE6gM4rGssHHOxvhx2s...w&usqp=CAU]

"Mom, open the door please" shouted Ravi again and as I stood there trying to cover myself, Sajid straight away went to unlock the door without even warning me.

I took the opportunity and ran into my room. I straight away went into the bathroom and started to bath. I could barely stand in the bathroom with all the excitement and soon my fingers found my pussy. It was already leaking juices and I found myself fingering. It's been a long time since I've fingered myself and it felt good dreaming about Sajid's huge cock tearing my sweet pussy. I came soon and came out of the bathroom wearing another towel. Then I put on another nightie and came back to see Sajid was gone and Ravi was standing there as if waiting for me. I'm not sure whether to tell Ravi that our new friend had just now feasted his eyes with all my nakedness. Later I thought of hiding it from my son but at the pace things are going, I don't think I could no longer hold them in control. I need to stop things from going awry. The rest of the day was normal.

The next day in the morning, I got up early and finished all the chores. I was dressed in a nice pink coloured silk saree and blouse.  The blouse was so tight that it didn't give any room for the bra to fit. So, I thought of not wearing a bra and my boobs looked so tempting to even myself when I looked up in the mirror. As expected there was a knock at the door the same time and I went to answer it. While I was going to attend the door, Ravi knows it was Sajid and he licked himself in the room. I was sure Ravi was expecting some action and might be in front of the computer looking at us.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSjChvCZRogjGZ3bx3qZ...Q&usqp=CAU]

As I answered the door, there were four other guys with Sajid except for Rahim. I thought Sajid must have avoided Rahim from coming and they all came in to take their places, Sajid on the sofa and the other guys on the floor. Without a word, I started to prepare tea for them as it had become a routine these days. As I came back with tea, I looked up at Sajid's shirt which was way dirty than ever. As he caught me looking at all the dirt on his shirt, Sajid said

"What are your watching madam? You feel the shirt is not clean. Our work is such. So me a favour and please can wash clean this" he said and immediately took off his shirt and handed it to me. I started at his bare chest filled with hair. His chest hair was grey at few places and even white but his physique looked huge and perfect. I felt an urge inside me to touch and play with the hair on his chest but I didn't like the way he ordered me to wash his shirt.

'What is this guy even thinking! I am not his maid to hand his shirt for me to wash up' I thought to myself but I don't want to mess up things. So I just took it from him and went to the wash area. Sajid followed me until the wash area and said

"You might mess up this beautiful saree of yours. You better take it off" he said.

"No, I'm comfortable this way and I'm going to put this in the washing machine" I said.

"No madam, please wash it with your soft hands for me and don't worry madam I've already seen a lot of you anyways" he said and without even waiting for my reply. He pulled the folds of the saree at my navel and the saree came off dropping it on the floor. He then pulled the pallu slowly and took away the saree with him.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRnzeYWzWGiKwEHDXoMJ...Q&usqp=CAU]

I stood there in my blouse and petticoat with the dirty shirt in hands. I soon washed the shirt and put it in the dryer and searched for my saree not to be found anywhere. If I'm going to need to put something on, I had to cross all those staring eyes to get to my room and I definitely don't have an option. So I walked into the living room and saw my saree bunched up on Sajid's lap.

"Come and take your saree now madam" he said as I was crossing them to get into my room. 

As I reached him to take the saree, her pulled me onto his lap and I was half expecting him to do that. As I dropped on his lap, he wasted no time and played with my boobs over the blouse fondling them hard. He then kissed on my boobs above the blouse as I sat shamelessly on his lap. He then started to unhook the blouse one by one and I stopped him saying

"Not here" he didn't even listen and trying hard unhooked all the hooks and handed on my shoulders. There came my massive soft boobs out in the open in front of all the guys.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQBzW0vksuiaYNA33aFV...Q&usqp=CAU]

I felt shy with my boobs hanging out in the open before these guys and the thought was turning me on. Sajid then started to play with my bare boobs as all the guys watched with their mouths open. He then pinched both my erect nipples with his fingers and played with them.

"Sit here madam, let me use your washroom to take a leak" he said and went to the bathroom.

As I sat in the sofa with my boobs out on the open, one of the guys came near and squeezed my boobs and went back to sit in his place. Then the other guys to followed him and one after the other fondled my boobs until they turned red and I could feel the pain. Everyone is so worried that Sajid might come anytime and are in hurry. A while later Sajid came back to find everyone staying silent in their places. He sat on the sofa and made me sit on his lap in the same position, but this time while I'm sitting on him, he made sure that his cock stood erect and it went in between my thighs from the petticoat.

It was so big that it protruded out from my thighs and I could figure his cock head through his pajamas and my petticoat. I intentionally ribbed his cock in between my thighs and he moaned a little. I smiled mischievously looking at him and he went back to fondle my boobs. And this time he sucked on them like a baby. He tried to gulp my boob in his big mouth but couldn't even fit half of it in his mouth. In between the sucking, he started to bite my nipples and I looked at the other guys watching me intently. Surprisingly the audience gave me more excitement.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTVEgLhYbMRXc0ZyRmPF...w&usqp=CAU]

After a while of fondling my boobs over and over again, I got up from from Sajid's lap and was about to hook up the blouse, when he stopped me saying

"Do you really think there is need to keep it in madam ji?"

I smiled to myself for that and removed the blouse completely and stood there just in my petticoat and looked at all the eyes staring me. I then made a quick round as if displayed my half nakedness to all the guys and felt pity for those guys unable to dare to touch me infront of Sajid. That gave me more confidence and I felt like Sajid's mistress for a while and I just wanted to check if they would obey me the same way as Sajid. I then turned to then and said

"Now so of you close your eyes. I want to show Sajid what I'm wearing inside this petticoat"

As I said that, all of them looked to each other and then at Sajid. They all immediately closed their eyes with their hands and sat motionless.  I just wanted to check that if they'll obey me orders but really didn't know what to do now. Infact I was wearing nothing inside the petticoat. Sajid was looking at my crotch and was expecting to take off the petticoat. I didn't plan to get completely naked in front of all these people and now I don't think I have an option. So, I untied the knot of the petticoat and held it at my waist for a while and slowly lowered it down until the thigh level. The full view of my hairy pussy came into his view and I felt the tingling sensation in my pussy more and more.

I looked at the guys and two of them were peeking from between the fingers. I immediately pulled up the petticoat and tied it again but this time at my boobs covering them. I felt a lot more comfortable now and almost ran into my room. What I didn't notice was Sajid following me.

He came in and as I stood at the bed pushed me onto the bed and I fell on the edge of the bed He then parted my legs wide so that my pussy is in full view for him. He then positioned himself in between my legs and began to remove his pajamas. Soon his pajamas were down at his feet and he lowered his underwear. I saw his fully erect huge monster cock for the first time. It was hairy and is definitely 11 inch long and might be more than 2 inch in thickness. He then pulled the knot of my petticoat and pulled it up above my head to make me full naked on the bed. I felt afraid that he would fuck me right away and immediately got up to push him away.

"What is wrong madam? I couldn't control any longer" he said and came forward again.

"No please. I think I'm not ready for this"

"What do you mean you're not ready. What I am supposed to do with this now?" He said pointing at his dick.

I know he was in no mood to listen to me now and afraid he will even try to bang me if I protesr. So I thought of a better way and sat up to held his cock in my hands. As soon as I held his cock I felt the warmth of blood in the veins of his cock. It was so big and hard that I felt as if gripping a rock. I then began to jerk his cock slowly with one hand and cupped his big balls with the other. He started to play with my boobs as I jerked him off. But he is nowhere near to cumming and I feared that if some of the guys or my son would come, they would catch me jerking off this guy naked. I thought this is not going to work and my hands are already beginning to ache. I only know one thing to do to finish this off. I held his cock tight and bent down with his cock right in front of my face. The strong pungent smell of his cock only added to my arousal and I let his cock slowly disappear into my mouth. As soon as i tasted his cock, I was losing control and held his bare butt with my both hands to pull him closer. The couch was stretching my mouth and my jaws. He then held my hair with his left hand and started to move my head faster.

[Image: arpita-neha-tight-indian-pussy-05-5260354-80247312.jpg]

"Come on madam, suck it like a bitch. You are so good at this" he moaned as I kept sucking.

The room was filled with slurping sounds and I'm sure the guys in the living room are listening to us. I could feel the pressure building in his balls and knew he was about to cum. I moved faster and covered most of its length into my mouth. Not wanting to let him cum in my mouth, I pulled off his cock out immediately but few drops spurted in my mouth and on my face too. Then I kept his cock on my boobs and he sprayed his cum all over them. It was a huge load of cum and was dripping all over my belly portion. Tired, I fell on the bed with all the cum on my frontal portion until waist and parted my legs as if saying it was now my time to cum. He didn't even thought of relieving me and straight away pulled up his pajamas and left. Before leaving the room, he took the petticoat on the bed with him. I think he wanted to show it as a trophy to all his guys and it shockingly didn't bother me at all.

After a few minutes, I took a towel and cleaned myself. I came out wrapped in towel to see all of them gone and straight away went to Ravi's room. He was already jerking his cock with his pants down by the time I got in. He might have been too turned on watching his shameless Mom all in action with those guys. Little can he guess what happened in the room with Sajid as I know he couldn't see us from the camera that only covers the living room.  Maybe sometime I'll put on a good show for my son. With things going at this pace, the time is definitely going to arrive soon.

I then threw my towel away, pushed him on the bed and sat directly on his face as he tongue fucked me fingering my asshole.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRsmRjujlBAnaC0v_DCK...w&usqp=CAU]

I came with a hard moan and soon mounted his cock. As I literally jumped on his cock, I kept screaming

"Come on my son. Fuck your Mom. She had been a bitch today. I behaved very bad today. Punish me by fucking me harder. Ahhhh... Fuck me... Ohhh... Yeah..... Put it all in my dear son. I have been like a mistress today for a low class labour. I have behaved like a cheap whore...... Infact a slut I've been today"

"Yessss Mom, you have been a slut today. I know it and I like to watch you behave a slut. Did you fuck him?" He asked and the question turned me on even more.

"No baby, please tell me if you want me to fuck him. Do you really want to watch your Mom fucked by that guy or all those guys. Tell me baby, I'll do whatever you want" I moaned and I'm not in control of any of my words and soon I came with a big moan amd I could feel Ravi too cumming under me. He filled my pussy with all his cum and I fellon top of him. As I fell on him with my boobs right over his face, I was sure he could smell the strong aroma of Sajid's cum on my boobs.

"Lick my boobs baby" I said and he immediately licked my boobs clean. I then rolled aside with cum leaking out of my pussy and rested there.
[+] 2 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Pics added to the recent Post. Please leave your comments as it's the only way that let's me know readers are interested in the story

[Image: dee-williams-milf-dees-interracial-dp-ga...104376.jpg]  [Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTY1qH17SlStTHLwh1ii...g&usqp=CAU]

Happy Diwali folks

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRG0nWTHLbj8i1C3NCIU...w&usqp=CAU]

[Image: francesca-le-lewood-gangbang-battle-of-t...820784.jpg]

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
again. damn hot updates!!!
Like Reply
Chapter:21 - Crossing line with friends

I got up from bed after two hours feeling sore and after getting dressed up in another saree prepared lunch. The scenes from the morning kept running through my mind so the time. Sajid had already seen me completely naked and all the other guys had seen most of me. There is only one line to cross with Sajid now and I know he must be planning on it but I'm not sure if I am ready for it. I don't think I am in control of the situations any more. Deep inside I was worried for my son Ravi would react to it. I know he said it wouldn't bother him but when the time comes I was not sure he will be able to digest it. Ravi had already seen me with other guys already, but this time it is different. I deliberately want to do it with these low class sweaty blue collared labour guys. I was attracted to these guys and all the kinky stuff makes me aroused.

The day went by with all the things in my mind and after lunch I went for a nap. After an hour, I'm in half sleep I heared sounds coming from the living room and went out to see. There were two guys from the morning with Ravi and when I entered they said they're here for some water. Ravi was going to bring water when they stopped him saying

"You don't worry, your Mom will do it"

As soon as they said that Ravi left for his room and I assume he is watching us from his room. I those poor guys were drooling to play with my boobs since morning. So I went into the kitchen, removed all the hooks of the blouse hanging on my shoulders freeing my boobs, with the pallu stacked between my bare  boobs. With glasses in each hand I then went to them. They kept the water aside and both of them grabbed each of my boobs and started to fondle them. I turned to face the camera installed in the living room and smiled at it as they played with my boobs. The thought of my son watching us made me more aroused than ever. One of the guys started to lift my saree up along with the peticoat and I slapped his hand away. 

"Oh please" they begged in unison and they lived like kids asking for a candy. I simply mouthed a big NO and stood still as they got back caressing my boobs.

"Atleast, take it off please madam" they said pointing to my blouse.

I smiled and took off the blouse completely and threw it away on the table nearby. One of them pulled the pallu away and my top portion was in full display for their hungry eyes. They caressed my back for a while feeling my soft along and flesh. Their hands kept roaming all over my top portion and I felt my pussy tingle by the touch of their rough hands. I grabbed my left boob with my hands and pointed out to one of them and he took the opportunity to suck it eagerly. The other guy too grabbed my other boob and son they were suckling on them like babies . In between the sucking, they played with my nipples with their tongues and were biting them. I felt good at the feeling of both mouths on my boobs as the four hands roamed all over by body. I could feel my knees weaken and I sat in the sofa and they both took their places on each side of me.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsJGD7ydbxe3uwrtGGxDa...A&usqp=CAU]

They both kept fondling my boobs harder with each hand while the other hand caressed my bare back and all the while I was looking at the camera smiling with my head on the headrest of the sofa. The guy to my left started to slide my saree up until my thighs and he soon started to rub my thighs and I didn't protest. The other guy too did the same in my other thigh and the saree started to form a bunch at my pussy. They moved their hands up further by each move and soon I could tell they could feel the wetness of my pussy. As a finger brushed the entrance of my pussy, my body shivered and they could notice it clearly.

One of them let his finger slowly inside as I didn't move and I closed my eyes. The other guy too let his finger into my pussy crack as I pulled the saree up to bunch at my waist exposing my pussy. I wanted my son to see those guys fingering his mom's sweet hole. Soon the fingers were moving inside my pussy stretching it. They were kissing all over my boobs while they did that and I opened my legs wide to give them access. Inch by inch as the fingers moved inside I started to moan and the moans became louder with each move. As I figured one of the guys took off his finger out, I opened my eyes to see him sucking on his finger and tasting my wet juices. He licked the finger clean and kept it at my mouth further to lick it. I didn't say anything but opened my mouth wide as he pushed his finger deep inside my mouth and the other guy had his three fingers inside my pussy by then, finger fucking me. I was not in control anymore and soon I came leaking my juices right over there on the sofa. Then I came back to senses and sat straight to see them unzipping their pants. I was horrified and said

"You better leave now or else you have to answer your boss" I said simply and they zipped up their pants and rushed outside. I feel pity for those poor guys so afraid of Sajid. I didn't even bother to wear the blouse and stayed topless. As they left, I called my son and said

"You better take off the camera from the living room Ravi"

"Why Mom? Is it bothering you that I'm watching?" He said in a sad tone.

"Shift the camera to my bedroom Ravi" I simply said and his eyes sparkled understanding what I meant. In an hour he swiftly reinstalled the camera in my bedroom.

In the evening I was folding clothes when Sajid dropped by with all the guys. I casually welcomed them in as usual and was leaving to kitchen to prepare tea, when Sajid stopped me.  He started to fondle my breasts right away with his dirty hands and the dirt was sticking to the saree and blouse.

"Wait a minute, your are messing up the saree" I said and took off the saree not feeling any shy. I then started to unhook my blouse too shamelessly as they all watched with amusement. Soon I was topless only in my petticoat exposing my boobs with erect nipples to all the those guys proudly. As Sajid was about to get his hands near, I slapped his hands away and it made the audience giggle. I walked into the kitchen to prepare tea for them and as I walked all their eyes were stuck to my hanging boobs as they moved swiftly.

As I came back with tea and was handing over them cups bending down, each of them groped my boobs and squeezed them. I went back to sit on Sajid's lap with my hand over his shoulder as he started kissing my boobs all over. Sajid started to lift my petticoat and it was way above my knees by the time I noticed.

"Madam ji, we think the petticoat is also getting stained with all the dirt on hands" there was a voice from the middle of the guys and I looked at Sajid as if asking him for his approval.

Sajid nodded his head as if saying me to go ahead and I stood up. As I was fiddling with the knot of the peticoat, Sajid helped me to untie the knot. I kept the peticoat gripped at the waist for a while as if teasing them and released it suddenly to expose my pink panty-clad ass to all of them. They were surely disappointed as they were expecting me to be nude under the peticoat, but were happy to see me in those semi transparent panties. By now, I have lost all my inhibitions and exposing myself to them with proud as I sat back on Sajid's lap all naked except for the panties which were not covering much of me. Sajid's hands kept roaming all over my front and back caressing my body roughly turning me on.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2bqEatYVYqvaEG94YPGb...Q&usqp=CAU]

He held my waistband in hand and struggled to pull it down but it is not possible with me sittng on his lap. He tried to lift me up with one hand but I didn't help him instead sat back soon as he lifted me.

"Raise your butt madam ji" he whispered slowly in my ear.

"Not here in front of all these guys" I said getting up and took him to the bedroom holding his hand.

Once in the bedroom, I looked at the camera and smiled at it. Then I sat on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging in air. Sajid was flabbergasted by that and soon came near undoing his pajamas. He is wearing nothing inside and came the full view of his cock. He took off the shirt too this time and stood naked in a manly manner all naked. He then went to slip down my panties when I stopped him and said

"Do it with your mouth" he then kneeled in front of me as I stood up and with his teeth gripped the waistband of my panties and pulled them down. I was leaking juices already and he must have felt the wetness of my pussy juices. Soon my panties were down the floor and I stepped out of them to stand completely naked before him.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ywJ-das5lNXq-JnyVUq...Q&usqp=CAU]

Then he pushed me on the bed and I fell on my back. He lifted my both legs and pulled them apart and was about to enter me when I stopped him closing my legs and said

"Open the draw over there first" he looked surprised. He went and opened the draw and pulled a condom.

"I don't want to use this madam ji. I want you to feel my naked dick in your pussy" he said and his words were turning me on more and more.

"Either you use it or you're not going to get a place in here" I said rubbing my pussy mound.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQT1M2XVlNVIGh-F87p_R...A&usqp=CAU]

He sighed in disappointment but could not miss this golden opportunity and put on the condom. He came near me and then I raised my legs in mid air and opened my sweet hole for his monster dick. The wetness of my pussy let his huge dick slide a bit easily inside my pussy stretching it to the maximum. I can feel every inch of his cock as it's entire length slid inside me. I felt my pussy fully stuffed and he kept thrusting his hips fastly. I was so aroused since the guys have been here and I came so fast within a few trusts from his dick. He understood that I had orgasm and pulled his cock out and said

[Image: 773DE6D.gif]

"Turn around and get on your knees now" I just followed his words and was turning back when I noticed the condom he wore was torn. He looked into my eyes watching the torn condom and let out a kinky smile. He then pulled the condom to throw it away and I just rolled over my back. I then lifted my ass high in air bending my knees. I could not see his face, but he must have been happy than ever. I swayed my ass in air for a while as he grabbed my waist with both hands and slowly let his dick slip inside. I felt a pain as he stretched me in this position and moaned a big 'ahhhh'.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiwSSn4Tadd1rmCmYxIw5...A&usqp=CAU]

He then kept fucking me hard furiously than before and I was moaning loud enough for all the guys in the living room to hear. As I lifted my head a bit, I saw a view to my horror. I saw the mirror in the dressing table a few feet away facing right at us. All the guys were standing at the door wide open watching us fucking. They could see Sajid's bare back fucking me but not me. I was not sure Sajid saw them in the mirror as he was intently fucking me. After all they've seen, it didn't bother me that they were watching us.  Sajid soon came and filled my pussy as his juices kept leaking on the bed out of my pussy. I feel on the bed and rolled over whispering slowly

"We have audience" and with that said moved away as I laid there naked on the bed and the the guys watched me naked with Sajid's cum leaking out of my pussy. They all giggled and Sajid looked cross at them making them scare away and they left.

"You need not do that. Atleast let them feast their eyes" I said to Sajid.

"Bring the feast to them madam ji" he said and I smiled with a naughty face.

I looked at the camera and winked smiling with a satisfied look. I then got up and cleaned myself but didn't put on any clothes. Sajid was there dressed fully and as soon as I came out of the bathroom, he lifted me in his arms easily and without a hint, walked into the living room with me start naked in his arms.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiaYZbFqV2F5oaMxCQW4S...A&usqp=CAU]

All the guys seated on their places let wolf whistles as we entered and when we reached the sofa,Sajid put me down slowly as he took his seat on the sofa, I took my regular place on his lap but this time I was completely naked with nothing on. I looked spent with my hair disheveled and I must have looked like a street-whore, I thought to myself. At that moment, I wouldn't have even bother if so the guys fucked me right there but I'm sure Sajid will never allow any of them to fuck me. And that's the reason I felt safe in his arms even fully naked exposed to those guys.

I felt pity for poor Rahim looking at his face and as Sajid noticed me watching at him, I grabbed my both boobs in each hand and squeezed them looking at Rahim. That must have angered Sajid and he said

"Go inside and get dressed madam ji. It's time for us to leave" with that he left getting up as I bid everyone good bye in my birthday suit.

Right after they left, I knocked on Ravi's door and he was quick to open the door. He immediately hugged me tight and started kissing me all over. I can understand that he was lot turned on watching is Mom in action but my pussy felt sure by Sajid's furious fucking. So, I got in my knees before him and pulled his pants and boxers down as his erect dick sprang out on my face. I took it in my mouth and sucked it deep inside caressing his balls all the while.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRML1WltcDj-olTgoHZ5t8...g&usqp=CAU]

"Ohhh..... Mom, you are becoming so good at giving blowjobs. I'm sure you sucked all the guys' cocks today in the living room.

I then realised he doesn't know what happened in the living room as there is no camera inside. He kept talking dirty to me all the while I was blowing his cock until he came. As he felt relieved, we both cuddled up in each other arms on the bed and I gave him all the missing details from today's events. He was a happy that I was keeping my boundaries by having sex only with Sajid and I said about the likes I had for Rahim.

"I think you should probably fuck Rahim too, Mom" he said as if kidding with me.

"And all the guys with along with you participating" I said sarcastically.

I felt his dick getting erect right after listening to my words and I assume the dirty talk about his Mom fucking all those guys along with him was turning him on. 'Maybe I should involve him in the action too' I thought to myself but I didn't want to risk those low class guys to know of our incestuous affair. That night we both remained naked and slept hugging each other.

The next day, I was waiting for Sajid or the other guys to show up, but none of them arrived. Two more days went by and I was worried there is no work going on at the construction site too. On the fourth day, I hard motor bike sound and ran to the window to see Sajid standing over there with the other guys. He saw me from the corner of the eye but didn't respond. I shut the windows immediately and sat back with my son watching some soap opera on TV wearingmy regular nightie. After an hour, the knock on the door startled me and Ravi started to walk into his room.

"You need not go, stay here" I said walking to the front door and Ravi came back to sit on the sofa.

I want too keep Ravi with around to tease Sajid. I know Sajid will do anything with my son around. I didn't like the way he ignored while I looked through the window after disappearing for three days. I opened the door, there was Sajid smiling at me. I kept a serious look and walked inside. He followed me and said

"Madam ji, our work at the site is almost over apart from the interior and sanitary works" he said as if giving an explanation and I was disappointed to hear it.

"We may not come again as our next working site is in a town far away. Tomorrow the owner of this site gave us permission to have a party and we are celebrating tomorrow night at the site itself. After that we move out the day after tomorrow" he said frowning his eyes and had a sad look on his face.

"Sit down, I'll prepare tea for you" I said to which he responded.

"No madam, I have to go. I am making arrangements at the new site and will return tomorrow" and with that he left.

Ravi and me looked at each other. Ravi seemed a bit happy as the guys are leaving and he would have me only to himself. I was not expecting this and sat on the couch thinking of what Sajid said. If they were leaving, why did he have to come again to tell me that. He didn't even took my number or he didn't even seem to think of meeting again. They could have just gone without even saying good bye. I turned to Ravi and said

"I think Sajid and the guys deserve a farewell party, Ravi." As soon as I said that his eyes widened. I blushed as he kept watching me astonished. 

"Mon, do you really mean what I'm thinking right now" he asked in an utterly surprised tone.

"Yes Ravi, after all the guys deserve it. Don't you think so! You have any problem with that?" I asked.

"As you wish Mom. If you say they deserve it, then you should go at it" he said approving.

"So, what do you have in mind Mom? Will I get to watch?" he asked innocently.

"I'll tell you all the details after everything goes well. All I could feel you how is I would prefer to spend the time alone with the guys" I simply said and Ravi just nodded his head.

Later the whole day I kept planning on giving the guys a nice send off party and at the night too, I couldn't sleep thinking.

[Image: Redhead-Riley-Shy-with-Blue-Eyes-Wearing-Ring-1.jpg]

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
(19-11-2020, 09:17 AM)Cool update, still I believe Ravi, Rahul, Mom\s sister and son was the best  combo,  hope you bring them all together in future  Mf123 Wrote: Chapter:21 - Crossing line with friends

I got up from bed after two hours feeling sore and after getting dressed up in another saree prepared lunch. The scenes from the morning kept running through my mind so the time. Sajid had already seen me completely naked and all the other guys had seen most of me. There is only one line to cross with Sajid now and I know he must be planning on it but I'm not sure if I am ready for it. I don't think I am in control of the situations any more. Deep inside I was worried for my son Ravi would react to it. I know he said it wouldn't bother him but when the time comes I was not sure he will be able to digest it. Ravi had already seen me with other guys already, but this time it is different. I deliberately want to do it with these low class sweaty blue collared labour guys. I was attracted to these guys and all the kinky stuff makes me aroused.

The day went by with all the things in my mind and after lunch I went for a nap. After an hour, I'm in half sleep I heared sounds coming from the living room and went out to see. There were two guys from the morning with Ravi and when I entered they said they're here for some water. Ravi was going to bring water when they stopped him saying

"You don't worry, your Mom will do it"

As soon as they said that Ravi left for his room and I assume he is watching us from his room. I those poor guys were drooling to play with my boobs since morning. So I went into the kitchen, removed all the hooks of the blouse hanging on my shoulders freeing my boobs, with the pallu stacked between my bare  boobs. With glasses in each hand I then went to them. They kept the water aside and both of them grabbed each of my boobs and started to fondle them. I turned to face the camera installed in the living room and smiled at it as they played with my boobs. The thought of my son watching us made me more aroused than ever. One of the guys started to lift my saree up along with the peticoat and I slapped his hand away. 

"Oh please" they begged in unison and they lived like kids asking for a candy. I simply mouthed a big NO and stood still as they got back caressing my boobs.

"Atleast, take it off please madam" they said pointing to my blouse.

I smiled and took off the blouse completely and threw it away on the table nearby. One of them pulled the pallu away and my top portion was in full display for their hungry eyes. They caressed my back for a while feeling my soft along and flesh. Their hands kept roaming all over my top portion and I felt my pussy tingle by the touch of their rough hands. I grabbed my left boob with my hands and pointed out to one of them and he took the opportunity to suck it eagerly. The other guy too grabbed my other boob and son they were suckling on them like babies . In between the sucking, they played with my nipples with their tongues and were biting them. I felt good at the feeling of both mouths on my boobs as the four hands roamed all over by body. I could feel my knees weaken and I sat in the sofa and they both took their places on each side of me.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsJGD7ydbxe3uwrtGGxDa...A&usqp=CAU]

They both kept fondling my boobs harder with each hand while the other hand caressed my bare back and all the while I was looking at the camera smiling with my head on the headrest of the sofa. The guy to my left started to slide my saree up until my thighs and he soon started to rub my thighs and I didn't protest. The other guy too did the same in my other thigh and the saree started to form a bunch at my pussy. They moved their hands up further by each move and soon I could tell they could feel the wetness of my pussy. As a finger brushed the entrance of my pussy, my body shivered and they could notice it clearly.

One of them let his finger slowly inside as I didn't move and I closed my eyes. The other guy too let his finger into my pussy crack as I pulled the saree up to bunch at my waist exposing my pussy. I wanted my son to see those guys fingering his mom's sweet hole. Soon the fingers were moving inside my pussy stretching it. They were kissing all over my boobs while they did that and I opened my legs wide to give them access. Inch by inch as the fingers moved inside I started to moan and the moans became louder with each move. As I figured one of the guys took off his finger out, I opened my eyes to see him sucking on his finger and tasting my wet juices. He licked the finger clean and kept it at my mouth further to lick it. I didn't say anything but opened my mouth wide as he pushed his finger deep inside my mouth and the other guy had his three fingers inside my pussy by then, finger fucking me. I was not in control anymore and soon I came leaking my juices right over there on the sofa. Then I came back to senses and sat straight to see them unzipping their pants. I was horrified and said

"You better leave now or else you have to answer your boss" I said simply and they zipped up their pants and rushed outside. I feel pity for those poor guys so afraid of Sajid. I didn't even bother to wear the blouse and stayed topless. As they left, I called my son and said

"You better take off the camera from the living room Ravi"

"Why Mom? Is it bothering you that I'm watching?" He said in a sad tone.

"Shift the camera to my bedroom Ravi" I simply said and his eyes sparkled understanding what I meant. In an hour he swiftly reinstalled the camera in my bedroom.

In the evening I was folding clothes when Sajid dropped by with all the guys. I casually welcomed them in as usual and was leaving to kitchen to prepare tea, when Sajid stopped me.  He started to fondle my breasts right away with his dirty hands and the dirt was sticking to the saree and blouse.

"Wait a minute, your are messing up the saree" I said and took off the saree not feeling any shy. I then started to unhook my blouse too shamelessly as they all watched with amusement. Soon I was topless only in my petticoat exposing my boobs with erect nipples to all the those guys proudly. As Sajid was about to get his hands near, I slapped his hands away and it made the audience giggle. I walked into the kitchen to prepare tea for them and as I walked all their eyes were stuck to my hanging boobs as they moved swiftly.

As I came back with tea and was handing over them cups bending down, each of them groped my boobs and squeezed them. I went back to sit on Sajid's lap with my hand over his shoulder as he started kissing my boobs all over. Sajid started to lift my petticoat and it was way above my knees by the time I noticed.

"Madam ji, we think the petticoat is also getting stained with all the dirt on hands" there was a voice from the middle of the guys and I looked at Sajid as if asking him for his approval.

Sajid nodded his head as if saying me to go ahead and I stood up. As I was fiddling with the knot of the peticoat, Sajid helped me to untie the knot. I kept the peticoat gripped at the waist for a while as if teasing them and released it suddenly to expose my pink panty-clad ass to all of them. They were surely disappointed as they were expecting me to be nude under the peticoat, but were happy to see me in those semi transparent panties. By now, I have lost all my inhibitions and exposing myself to them with proud as I sat back on Sajid's lap all naked except for the panties which were not covering much of me. Sajid's hands kept roaming all over my front and back caressing my body roughly turning me on.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2bqEatYVYqvaEG94YPGb...Q&usqp=CAU]

He held my waistband in hand and struggled to pull it down but it is not possible with me sittng on his lap. He tried to lift me up with one hand but I didn't help him instead sat back soon as he lifted me.

"Raise your butt madam ji" he whispered slowly in my ear.

"Not here in front of all these guys" I said getting up and took him to the bedroom holding his hand.

Once in the bedroom, I looked at the camera and smiled at it. Then I sat on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging in air. Sajid was flabbergasted by that and soon came near undoing his pajamas. He is wearing nothing inside and came the full view of his cock. He took off the shirt too this time and stood naked in a manly manner all naked. He then went to slip down my panties when I stopped him and said

"Do it with your mouth" he then kneeled in front of me as I stood up and with his teeth gripped the waistband of my panties and pulled them down. I was leaking juices already and he must have felt the wetness of my pussy juices. Soon my panties were down the floor and I stepped out of them to stand completely naked before him.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ywJ-das5lNXq-JnyVUq...Q&usqp=CAU]

Then he pushed me on the bed and I fell on my back. He lifted my both legs and pulled them apart and was about to enter me when I stopped him closing my legs and said

"Open the draw over there first" he looked surprised. He went and opened the draw and pulled a condom.

"I don't want to use this madam ji. I want you to feel my naked dick in your pussy" he said and his words were turning me on more and more.

"Either you use it or you're not going too get a place in here" I said rubbing my pussy mound.

He sighed in disappointment but could not miss this golden opportunity and put on the condom. He came near me and then I raised my legs in mid air and opened my sweet hole for his monster dick. The wetness of my pussy let his huge dick slide a bit easily inside my pussy stretching it to the maximum. I can feel every inch of his cock as it's entire length slid inside me. I felt my pussy fully stuffed and he kept thrusting his hips fastly. I was so aroused since the guys have been here and I came so fast within a few trusts from his dick. He understood that I had orgasm and pulled his cock out and said

"Turn around and get on your knees now" I just followed his words and was turning back when I noticed the condom he wore was torn. He looked into my eyes watching the torn condom and let out a kinky smile. He then pulled the condom to throw it away and I just rolled over my back. I then lifted my ass high in air bending my knees. I could not see his face, but he must have been happy than ever. I swayed my ass in air for a while as he grabbed my waist with both hands and slowly let his dick slip inside. I felt a pain as he stretched me in this position and moaned a big 'ahhhh'.

He then kept fucking me hard furiously than before and I was moaning loud enough for all the guys in the living room to hear. As I lifted my head a bit, I saw a view to my horror. I saw the mirror in the dressing table a few feet away facing right at us. All the guys were standing at the door wide open watching us fucking. They could see Sajid's bare back fucking me but not me. I was not sure Sajid saw them in the mirror as he was intently fucking me. After all they've seen, it didn't bother me that they were watching us.  Sajid soon came and filled my pussy as his juices kept leaking on the bed out of my pussy. I feel on the bed and rolled over whispering slowly

"We have audience" and with that said moved away as I laid there naked on the bed and the the guys watched me naked with Sajid's cum leaking out of my pussy. They all giggled and Sajid looked cross at them making them scare away and they left.

"You need not do that. Atleast let them feast their eyes" I said to Sajid.

"Bring the feast to them madam ji" he said and I smiled with a naughty face.

I looked at the camera and winked smiling with a satisfied look. I then got up and cleaned myself but didn't put on any clothes. Sajid was there dressed fully and as soon as I came out of the bathroom, he lifted me in his arms easily and without a hint, walked into the living room with me start naked in his arms. All the guys seated on their places let wolf whistles as we entered and when we reached the sofa,Sajid put me down slowly as he took his seat on the sofa, I took my regular place on his lap but this time I was completely naked with nothing on. I looked spent with my hair disheveled and I must have looked like a street-whore, I thought to myself. At that moment, I wouldn't have even bother if so the guys fucked me right there but I'm sure Sajid will never allow any of them to fuck me. And that's the reason I felt safe in his arms even fully naked exposed to those guys.

I felt pity for poor Rahim looking at his face and as Sajid noticed me watching at him, I grabbed my both boobs in each hand and squeezed them looking at Rahim. That must have angered Sajid and he said

"Go inside and get dressed madam ji. It's time for us to leave" with that he left getting up as I bid everyone good bye in my birthday suit.

Right after they left, I knocked on Ravi's door and he was quick to open the door. He immediately hugged me tight and started kissing me all over. I can understand that he was lot turned on watching is Mom in action but my pussy felt sure by Sajid's furious fucking. So, I got in my knees before him and pulled his pants and boxers down as his erect dick sprang out on my face. I took it in my mouth and sucked it deep inside caressing his balls all the while.

"Ohhh..... Mom, you are becoming so good at giving blowjobs. I'm sure you sucked all the guys' cocks today in the living room.

I then realised he doesn't know what happened in the living room as there is no camera inside. He kept talking dirty to me so the while I was blowing his cock until he came. As he felt relieved, we both cuddled up in each other arms on the bed and I gave him all the missing details from today's events. He was a happy that I was keeping my boundaries by having sex only with Sajid and I said about the likes I had for Rahim.

"I think you should probably fuck Rahim too, Mom" he said as if kidding with me.

"And all the guys with along with you participating" I said sarcastically.

I felt his dick getting erect right after listening to my words and I assume the dirty talk about his Mom fucking all those guys along with him was turning him on. 'Maybe I should involve him in the action too' I thought to myself but I didn't want to risk those low class guys to know of our incestuous affair. That night we both remained naked and slept hugging each other.

The next day, I was waiting for Sajid or the other guys to show up, but none of them arrived. Two more days went by and I was worried there is no work going on at the construction site too. On the fourth day, I hard motor bike sound and ran to the window to see Sajid standing over there with the other guys. He saw me from the corner of the eye but didn't respond. I shut the windows immediately and sat back with my son watching some soap opera on TV wearingmy regular nightie. After an hour, the knock on the door startled me and Ravi started to walk into his room.

"You need not go, start here" I said walking to the front door and Ravi came back to sit on the sofa.

I want too keep Ravi with around to tease Sajid. I know Sajid will do anything with my son around. I didn't like the way he ignored while I looked through the window after disappearing for three days. I opened the door, there was Sajid smiling at me. I kept a serious look and walked inside. He followed me and said

"Madam ji, our work at the site is almost over apart from the interior and sanitary works" he said as if giving an explanation and I was disappointed to hear it.

"We may not come again as our next working site is in a town far away. Tomorrow the owner of this site gave us permission to have a party and we are celebrating tomorrow night at the site itself. After that we move out the day after tomorrow" he said frowning his eyes and had a sad look on his face.

"Sit down, I'll prepare tea for you" I said to which he responded.

"No madam, I have to go. I am making arrangements at the new site and will return tomorrow" and with that he left.

Ravi and me looked at each other. Ravi seemed a bit happy as the guys are leaving and he would have me only to himself. I was not expecting this and sat on the couch thinking of what Sajid said. If they were leaving, why did he have to come again to tell me that. He didn't even took my number or he didn't even seem to think of meeting again. They could have just gone without even saying good bye. I turned to Ravi and said

"I think Sajid and the guys deserve a farewell party, Ravi." As soon as I said that his eyes widened. I blushed as he kept watching me astonished. 

"Mon, do you really mean what I'm thinking right now" he asked in an utterly surprised tone.

"Yes Ravi, after all the guys deserve it. Don't you think so! You have any problem with that?" I asked.

"As you wish Mom. If you say they deserve it, then you should go at it" he said approving.

"So, what do you have in mind Mom? Will I get to watch?" he asked innocently.

"I'll tell you all the details after everything goes well. All I could feel you how is I would prefer to spend the time alone with the guys" I simply said and Ravi just nodded his head.

Later the whole day I kept planning on giving the guys a nice send off party and at the night too, I couldn't sleep thinking.
Like Reply
Was never expecting a reply from a new reader and definitely confused that the reader is following the story for a while. Anyways will try to follow your advice and it's going to happen but not the same way, but more exciting than before

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Nice!! Sad the son can't be involved but you did make it realistic and its understandable.. Hopefully in the future he can participate and maybe even control the scenario even a little more!
Like Reply
[Image: Amber-Ivy-Enjoying-Gangbang-4.jpg]

[Image: Busty-Shaved-Teen-Blonde-Katerina-H-from-Playboy-29.jpg]

Comment reply or suggest
Like Reply
Chapter:22 - The BIG DAY and good byes

I got up late in the morning only realising it was already 10 in the morning. Ravi was already awake and sitting in the living room. He was so nice that he didn't even bother to wake me up and prepared sandwich as a breakfast for both of us. I got up and went into the living room drooling as Ravi offered me some coffee. We had a small talk over coffee and I went to freshen up. I  looked up at the construction site from the window to see no one had yet arrived. The day went by till evening and my pussy was all wet the whole day thinking of the party in the night.

Later in the evening, I had a fresh bath for over an hour. I cleaned up all my pubic hair shaving my arm pits and pussy hair cleanly. I even waxed my hands and legs. Once out of the bathroom, I looked myself in the mirror without even a hint of hair below my neck level all shining in my nakedness. I dressed up neatly in a light green coloured saree with matching blouse. I put on a desinger bra and panty too which I've brought for our wedding anniversary next month. I applied maskara and what not on my face as if I'm going to participate in a beauty contest. Then spread the thick red lipstick over my lips to finish the make up. Once I have finished, I appeared into the living room before my son and he stood still with his jaw dropped looking at me.

[Image: telugu_actress_ragini_dwivedi_hot_in_gre...05ab96.jpg]
[Image: telugu_actress_ragini_dwivedi_hot_in_gre...bdc30a.jpg]
"Mom, you look ravishing. None of the models would even come near if you complete with them" he said coming near to hug me.

"Wait, you'll crumble the saree" I said moving away from him and he felt a bit disappointed.

I leaned over and gave a soft kiss on his cheeks. I smiled looking the lipstick marks my lips made while kissing him. He looked me smiling and rubbing his cheeks he said

"Sajid's cock is going to get red today, maybe all those guys' cocks" he bit his tongue right after he said that.

I blushed and went to check in the guys from the window. There were two guys outside talking something to each other but I didn't find Sajid anywhere nearby. After an hour Sajid knocked the door dressed nearly in pants and trousers. He looked different as all these days I've been seeing him in those dirty outfits. As soon as he saw me, he smiled and said

"You are looking way more than beautiful today madam" I just smiled and kept blushing as he praised my beauty over and over with flirting words. 

"Are you looking this gorgeous for me!" Sajid said as he came near and pulled me closer and my boobs crushed against his chest right there in front of my son.

I got rid of his grip and said "you go and start the party, I'll meet you at the site after sometime"

Both Ravi and Sajid were shocked hearing that as they didn't know what I had planned. Sajid was surely expecting a good fucking right then and Ravi too was expecting something similar. I know that unlike Ravi, Sajid didn't like to share me with others. But the way he was behaving surely tells me that he is not going to contact me here on after today. So, I thought that entertaining the guys wouldn't bother him. But to my surprise, he said

"You want all the guys to watch madam ji. Okay then" he said.

Sajid thinks that I'm going to just entertain the guys as before but he didn't realise how far I'm intended to go with the other guys too. So I thought of playing along. I kept quite and after sometime just nodded my head. He left immediately after that and I kept waiting until two hours till it was dark outside. Around 8pm, I opened the door and looked back at my son who had a tensed look on his face as me. I just smiled at him and said

"Are you going to stand there or wish me all the best" as soon as I said that, he came near me and told me to be safe.

I showed him a bunch of condoms in my left hand and smiled. Then I squeezed his dick which was getting hard at my touch and said

"This may not be relieved today" saying that I left the door.

Luckily for me there was no one outside and I walked as fast as I could not to be seen by anybody. In the hurry to not to be seen by anyone, the condoms in my hand slipped on the road and I didn't want to waste time picking them up and get caught by someone. So I didn't bother to pick them up and moved forward. As I reached the site, there were no lights apart from a room in the corner of the newly built house which had not yet been painted. I walked in and reached the room with only a tubelight on. There were five guys sitting around on the floor along with Sajid. There were glasses in their hands filled with drink and it smelled awful. There were already three bottles and I was shocked that they already drank three bottles. As soon as I got inside, everyone was delighted to see me. Their faces clearly showed that they are drunk and I felt a bit of fear but there is nothing I can do now.

"Here comes Sajid bhaiyya's whore" one of the guys said and said looked cross at him for using such a cheap language on me.

He immediately corrected and said "I was meaning to say your fifth wife had come" I was shocked at the revelation. I looked at Sajid for confirmation and he said

"Don't worry madam ji. I have been married three times before and got lucky with a beautiful madam like you" he said. I doubted he would have confronted this if he was not drunk but that doesn't matter now. After all I've come this far and we won't have any contact further. So what difference does it make if he had three wives and a whore for himself.

"What is the name of this beautiful madam" I asked feeling a bit jealous.

"Her name was PURVA. She is a rich class desperate housewife like you madam" he said while pulling me on his lap. I fell on his lap and the awful smell of the cheap alcohol got more intense. Sajid seemed to have a lot of likes for this Purva as I had noticed but didn't want to talk much about some whore at this time and spoil the mood. Sajid looked lost in her thoughts and I didn't like it at all. The jealous in me took control and I stood up from Sajid's lap and sat beside him. He handed me a glass filled with alcohol and asked me to drink it. I gulped it and right away spit it out.

"Don't worry madam. It will be hard at first" saying that he lifted the glass to my lips and I drank it as fast as I could. I felt like puking but controlled it. Later he filled one more glass and I drank it too. The second one felt a little better than the first. Soon I was feeling dizzy. I then stood up and said

"It's too hot in here. I don't know how you were able to sit here. Rahim, please help me taking off this saree"

I looked at Rahim and in a quick movement, Rahim came and started to unwrap me. Rahim wouldn't have dared to do that if it's not the alcohol that provoked him. He slowly caught the pallu and I loosened the folds. The saree remained bunched and I turned round a few times to get it off of me.

[Image: Pretty-Girl-Hebah-Patel-Hot-Photos-In-Red-Dress.5.jpg]

The guys were staring intently at my boobs trying to pop out from the blouse revealing cleavage from the top of the blouse. The guys tried to get up to touch me when I instead got on my knees and in the process fell on one of their laps. I didn't bother to get up and the guy on whose lap I fell, grabbed me right by waist and squeezed it. I let out an ahhhh sound and he hushed me. Then Rahim sat beside him and pulled my head so that I moved into a position with my head on his lap. Now I was sleeping on there guys' laps with my head on Rahim's, my ass rested on one guy and my legs were in the other guys lap.

Rahim moved his hand from my neck to my boobs and soon started to unhook my blouse and I just smiled looking at him. I felt aroused as the third guy kept pulling my peticoat higher and feeling up my milky thighs. All the while Sajid kept looking cross but no one is in a mood to bother guys stares. Sajid also was too drunk to resist as he kept rubbing his cock while looking at us. By the time I realised Rahim had already unhooked all the buttons and there came my tight boobs struggling in bra to their view. The third guys moved his hands higher and started to pull down my panties down all the way and I felt the cold air on my pussy. The middle guy untied the knot of my peticoat but kept it in place bunched up at my waist. Rahim then struggled to open the bra as the hooks were at my back. I turned around on their laps to help Rahim unhook my blouse and I felt the third guys cock pressing against my bare pussy with only his pants in between my pussy and his cock.

I can feel his cock throbbing and I teased him by moving my waist in a small circular motion making his cock feel my pussy. He then rubbed my bare ass cheeks feeling up my butt. Rahim then unhooked my blouse and I turned around. The thrid guy must have been disappointed but soon let his hand on my pussy and found a way to my clit. I closed my eyes with pleasure and Rahim took off my bra in a swift motion. There I was naked in their three laps as the other two guys along with Sajid kept watching me all naked except for the petticoat which was covering nothing.

Rahim and the other guys were playing with my body all over while the third guy kept teasing my clit. Soon I rolled over onto the floor and stood up. The peticoat fell bunched at my feet and there I stood all in my naked glory before those guys. The other two guys who didn't get a chance stood up with one guy at front and the other at my back side and ran their hands all over my body.
[Image: Skinny-Shaved-Petite-Totally-Shaved-Blon...ang-12.jpg]

They pulled their pants down revealing their hard dicks and rubbed their cocks on me. I went to Sajid kneeling and whispered in his ear

"You just get to watch today big boy" saying that I pinched his dick which was already erect in his pants.

He was too drunk to even get up and protest. As I got up, the guy on my front held me at my thighs and lifted me. He was well built and he lifted me with ease. I put my arms around him in support and when lowered me, I felt his cock slip into my pussy. The first cock in the day entered my pussy with ease with all the juices flowing out of my pussy. He then moved me slowly up and down fucking me standing while lifting me in his arms. It felt so good in this position as he fucked me and it was completely inside me as he lowered me into his cock. The guy at my back tried to push his cock in my asshole, but didn't succeed as it was tight and I've been not been penetrated there for a while. Soon, the guy fucking me was near cumming when I got down from him and in the process had to put a little effort. He felt bad when I got down but came right away before I got down. There were globs of cum dripping from his cock that fell on the floor and some of the cum fell on my feet too.

[Image: Monica-Sage-Enjoying-Gangbang-20.jpg]

I turned back and lifted my leg to place in the other guy's arm and opened my pussy wide for him to enter still standing. He felt joy and immediately pushed his cock inside me fucking.

[Image: pic13.jpg]

That felt so good since I've never got fucked in standing position in the recent times. It was difficult for the guy to fuck me and I turned around to bend exposing my asshole and pussy for him. He didn't dare to put it in asshole this time and started fucking my pussy. 

"Ahhhh fuck. Yessss fuck me like that hard" I moaned looking into Sajid's eyes.

Sajid started to get up for his turn but I motioned him to sit there and to my surprise he just obeyed. This time I came hard with a big moan and still the guy kept fucking me. After a few minutes of hard thrusting, he too came and I moved forward not letting him cum in me. He too felt bad and Rahim kept approaching. Rahim, my favourite guy was getting ready with his pants down. As he lowered his pants down, I kneeled in front of him and kissed his cock all over and licked the head of his cock looking him in the eyes. Then I slowly let it in my mouth tightening my lips around it and let it all in my mouth. Everyone had shocking faces while I took his cock all the way in touching my throat. I then started to suck him faster as his cock throbbed in my mouth. I then played with his balls while sucking him while a guys got back and moved his hands forward under my arms to play with my tits.

"Look at this whore's tits. They are so soft and milky" he said squeezing them hard. Saying that he began to pinch my nipples and I squealed when he did that. I was choking with Rahim's cock in my mouth but didn't let it go. I can feel the pressure building in his balls and I cupped them hard. Soon he came in my mouth and cum oozed from my mouth still with Rahim's cock limp inside the mouth. The jets of cum hit my throat and I gulped down my throat. Sajid and everyone watched amused as I did that. Later I got down on the floor and slept lifting my legs in air with my pussy open wide for Rahim's cock. I could see his cock getting harder looking at me.

"Come on, are you going to stand there or fuck me now" I said to Rahim.

He immediately got on top of me and crushed my boobs against his chest. Soon his cock was ready and he pushed his cock deeper into my pussy. He kept thrusting me and a guy kneeled beside me with his cock right in front of my face. I slurped his cock and the two cocks kept fucking me in both my holes. The guy in my mouth was the first to cum and Rahim kept pumping in my pussy. He had just cum and I don't think he is going to cum any soon again. Another two guys came and kneeled before me. I think each of them cocks in my both hands and started jerking them. I looked at Rahim and winked at him while jerking the both guys and they might have excited Rahim and he came inside my pussy. I closed my legs as soon as Rahim stood as my legs were aching and I couldn't hold them in air any longer. I stood on my knees and got back to jerking the both guys when the guy who had fucked me first was ready with his cock in front of my face. I took him in my mouth still jerking off with s couch in each hand. Sajid was now getting his consciousness and looked at my and the guys a bit cross.

[Image: Leya-Falcon-Enjoying-Gangbang-21.jpg]

No one was in a position to stop now. Realising it, said pulled his pants down and got beside me. He slept down under me and pulled me down onto him and directed his huge cock towards my tiny asshole. He spit some saliva into his hands and lubricated my tight asshole and tried penetrating me. I released the both cocks in my hands and helped him enter my ass. It took time to enter and as an inch moved inside me, I felt like it is ripping my asshole apart. I took the cum from my pussy and put it on Sajid's cock to lubricate and slowly got down in his cock.

There entered the huge cock into my asshole inch by inch and I felt every movement of it inside me. I definitely can say it is not even half way through inside me and Sajid moved his cock slowly in a to and fro motion. As it for a bit better, another guy came before me and pushed me on said on my back. He then leaned on me and positioned his cock at my pussy with Sajid still fucking my asshole. As his cock entered my pussy, I felt the two cocks rubbing against each other separated by a thin membrane. I couldn't have handled that if it's not because of the alcohol in me. Soon everyone was around me with them cocks. I was there trying fucked by two cocks at once, another in my mouth and jerking off two guys. All my holes were filled with cocks and one after the other everyone kept fucking me for another two hours.

[Image: Blonde-Haley-Reed-with-Nice-Feet-Enjoyin...ion-21.jpg]

Each time someone cums in my pussy and pulls off their cock out, another cock fills the place. In around two hours, everyone in the room had fucked my pussy atleast two times. I was like cum bag with all their cum filled in all my holes and on all over my body. They kept drinking all the while in between each session. At around 3 in the night, everyone was spent and I laid there. I saw all the guys tired sleeping on the floor. I barely had enough strength to stand up but still managed to get up for some water. There was no water except for some alcohol and I didn't have an option other than to clean up that mess. I washed myself and looked for my saree.

After a bit of searching, I found my saree and to my horror, someone had puked over it. I thought of wearing something but didn't find anything except for the guys' dirty clothes. Even if I wore one of their dress, they would show up after sometime as a reason to get it back. I thought for a while and decided to walk naked as no one would be out at this time to watch. As I reached out, I felt goosebumps on my skin asthe cold air touched my body. With a bit of fear, I walked as fast as I could around the house on the street stark naked covering myself with my hands. As I reached the door, luckily Ravi didn't lock it up. I opened the door and straight away went to Ravi's room and slept beside him. I must have smelled horrible as my son soon got up and said

"Geez Mom, what have you done to yourself? You smell horrible. You smell like....."

"Yes Ravi, I smell like cum. This is what a street whore smells like, a slut smells like" I kept saying those words dizzily.

A while matter, he came back to take me in his arms and said

"Now you have really become a whore Mom, a street whore"" saying that he hugged me tight in embrace.

"Hope you are done with your games with those guys" he continued.

"Yeah, my dear son" I said hugging him back and we feel into deep sleep.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Wonderful erotic story this one.... Plz post more expecting lot of hot steamy sessions....
Like Reply
Superb update
Like Reply
Dear readers,

With the last episode the season of construction guys ends. I know few of the readers were disappointed that the son didn't get to Play much part in the mom's game for this season except for some voyeur fun. From next update onwards, the game continues with the son. After a small gap of an episode, I would like to continue the story with "PIMPING THE MOM" season as I've promised earlier  to a fan. Hope you all would stay patient.

Your comments let's me know that there are readers interested in my story. And gives me encouragement to write more So, do comment to let me know how you feel about my updates.

Yours Mf123.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 3 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Nice!
Looking forward to the pimping
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
(27-11-2020, 07:19 PM)Mf123 Wrote: Dear readers,

With the last episode the season of construction guys ends. I know few of the readers were disappointed that the son didn't get to Play much part in the mom's game for this season except for some voyeur fun. From next update onwards, the game continues with the son. After a small gap of an episode, I would like to continue the story with "PIMPING THE MOM" season as I've promised earlier  to a fan. Hope you all would stay patient.

Your comments let's me know that there are readers interested in my story. And gives me encouragement to write more So, do comment to let me know how you feel about my updates.

Yours Mf123.

Waiting eagerly!!
Like Reply