Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
CUCKOLD CORNER - CUCKY TEA KADAI - NO HOLDS BARRED .. !!
(13-10-2020, 08:06 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I hate these fellas who claim bull. I want to invite one to our house, tie him up, beat him  well, untie and kick him out. That will teach these bastards a lesson.

VERY TRUE .. 
Someome pls tell them if we want their help we will call them .. such losers ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 2 users Like pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-10-2020, 08:06 AM)ABCDXYZ Wrote: I hate these fellas who claim bull. I want to invite one to our house, tie him up, beat him  well, untie and kick him out. That will teach these bastards a lesson.

Well said these so called bulls kills the fun and they dont understand the meaning of no.
[+] 1 user Likes newcuckie's post
Like Reply
Mere cousin bhabhi k bare me chat karni kisko come in pvt

I need cum tributer video for my bhabhi non nude pic

My telegram amit2051 & link given

https:// Amit2051
Like Reply
I fantasise swapping my wife with other like minded husbands..

Anyone with the same fantasy under 40 msg me.. only husbands of the sexy wives please.
[+] 1 user Likes wifeswapfantasy's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2020, 06:13 PM)wifeswapfantasy Wrote: I fantasise swapping my wife with other like minded husbands..

Anyone with the same fantasy under 40 msg me.. only husbands of the sexy wives please.

Why fantasy? Why not real? Are you scared she will run away with someone or that she will dump you if you even suggest that she have a great happy sex life?
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
cuckold is erotic
Like Reply
We went to a beach and unfortunately it was nearing to sunset. I saw few white and black couples who are wrapping to move to their hotels. I got a idea i asked  my wife weather we can do any fantasy. She said yes. She removed her tees and her pant and started playing in the sea. She was in her panty and pink bra. The wind was cold at that time there was a guy who really got exited by seeing her sexy figure. He asked weather she is interested. She said no because my wife was not comfortable then he removed her pants and took his dick and shaked for 5 minutes and tributed her cum. After this incident we did a great fuck. Still we enjoy this incident this happened 10 years back in miami
Pls enjoy my story "Encounters of Divya" 
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865

[+] 3 users Like supersix9876's post
Like Reply
Good thoughts here by some of the members. Some seem to be very matured and having balanced. Based on our experience, I would there is NO one specific way to become cuckold if anyone telling you otherwise do not believe. It is a natural progression and more you and your spouse are honest in sharing the feeling with each other better it is. No so called expert can advice or tell you otherwise.

Good thread, keep it up.
[+] 1 user Likes Houstonxcpl's post
Like Reply
M35 cuck fantasy hubby chennai. Telegram ramkar2
[+] 1 user Likes Karthiramy's post
Like Reply
(11-09-2019, 07:35 AM)pantyboy Wrote: am a fantasy cucky boy ... my wife makes me talk abt my cucky fantasises and in 5 min i get rock hard ..
Like Reply
Cuck husband here. PM me hangout id for chatting
Like Reply
Cuck husby is here, ping me in hangout only cuck husband pls, smritisaha.saha37;
[+] 1 user Likes Smritisaha.saha37's post
Like Reply
deleted
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply
Bv ko chudte dekhna hai wo bhi bina condom ke aur chut mai doosre lund ka paani bhi jaaye mere saamne I.e., complete sex
[+] 1 user Likes vicky123247's post
Like Reply
(06-10-2019, 02:20 AM)thevidyapurushan Wrote: 30 male married chennai wannabe cuckold.
pm me on hangouts
thevidyashamya;
Like Reply
We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men
[+] 3 users Like chin.2111's post
Like Reply
31m married chennai here. Fantasy cuck daan. Looking to chat with like minded hubbies and also if possible can meet in real. thevidyamaheema at gmail ennoda hangouts id.
[+] 1 user Likes thevidyapurushan's post
Like Reply
(09-12-2020, 08:06 AM)chin.2111 Wrote: We couple did love marriage my my wife is one yr elder then me i m 37 she's 38
She fair and chubby her size is 40 36 42 approx
Some time earlier in her cousin marriage she wear a lehnga chunni she did not cover her cleavage coz of chubby a plumpy deep cleavages seen
I seen that many boys and men r staring at her cleavage that turn me on
I also took some pic there with cleavage
Since that time I started this feeling
And now I want whenever we go out she exhibit
But she can't
Give me some suggestions how I convince her to show atleast her cleavages in front of other men

Say her to wear cloths of your choice for 1 day in a week...atleast 1 day should be yours... Then take her to shopiping, movie etc... I guess in 10-12 weeks she will feel comfortable with exposing....
Like Reply
(30-11-2020, 10:56 PM)vicky123247 Wrote: Bv ko chudte dekhna hai wo bhi bina condom ke aur chut mai doosre lund ka paani bhi jaaye mere saamne I.e., complete sex
Usse baat karo... Bina condom samne wale ka medical test karwa lena...
Like Reply
ping fr fun
*Account Deleted*  * User Dead*

Like Reply