Fantasy Young Girl's adventures with exhibition
===Nisha obeys mom to the letter====
Nisha had her plan all sorted out. She couldn't sleep at night. She was thinking about the plan, fine tuning it. Sometimes, she thought of aborting it. But her arousal told her otherwise. She must do it. She didn't want to think further. She tried to sleep, but she just tossed and turned. She eventually slept but didn't know when or how.

The next morning, she got up with and started her plan. She went to the backyard in her petticoat. She started her normal routine. She put some water to hear in the wood stove. She then went to the toilet. She returned to the backyard and filled the hot water in her bucket.

She then removed her petticoat and let it hang in a rack. She was wearing panties and nothing else. She was enjoying this. Her nipples were hard. She had goosebumps all over her body. She started taking her bath. Any minute now, her brother or father could come to the backyard.

Right on cue, there was the sound of the backyard door opening. She immediately covered her chest with her hands but didn't try too hard at it. Parts of her boobs were still visible. It was her brother. He was shocked to see her sister naked. He expected her to be in the transparent petticoat but this was completely unexpected.

They both were silent. They didn't know what to say. There was no turning back now for Nisha.

"Nisha!", Irfan stammered, "Why are you bathing naked? Why are you not wearing a petticoat?"

"I don't know why, but mom told me not to wear petticoat while bathing," she said innocently with her eyes lowered.

Irfan asked, "Why would she say that?"

She said, "I don't know Irfan. She didn't say. I tried asking her, she just said it was for my own good and to never question her".

This was the exact dialogue her mother had told her the previous day. She didn't change anything, she changed just the way it is understood. An innocent girl who didn't know about the see through petticoat could have taken this understanding. She had an excuse to be naked while bathing and she was going to use it. Ever since they were little, their mom was the strict parent. There is no talking back against mom's words even from their father. Irfan knows that too.

"I am totally embarrassed to be bathing like this, but I don't want to disobey mom." She added.

Irfan was dumbfounded. What was happening in his house. Why did mom ask Nisha to bath naked, he thought. The shock kept him from exactly looking at her sister. Here she was naked in front of him, but he was occupied in other thoughts. He started looking at his sexy sister now. She covered herself with only her hands. She was topless. She didn't exactly cover herself fully. The sides of her boobs were visible. Irfan was at full mast. He was trying to hide it.

She saw her brother admiring her. She was acting embarrassed by her brother's looks. In reality she was enjoying every second of it. She never thought, she could be naked in front of her brother. Seeing he was ogling her for a long time, she called for his attention

"Wow, I don't know what to say. Should I ask mom about this?" He asked

"No..." She exclaimed, "Don't ask mom. She will know that I sent you. She told specifically to not question her in this."

"Please do one thing. Knock before you enter the backyard, ok. I need some time to cover up. That way I can atleast preserve some modesty. I'll be totally embarrassed if you saw me completely naked." She said.

"I'll do that for you sis. I still don't know why mom would ask this of you. You must be totally embarrassed even now." He said

"Yeah, I wish I knew. Finish what you came here to do, so I can continue bathing after you leave." She said hurrying him.

He went to the toilet. She started bathing again. She was bathing slowly waiting for him to return. She started to soap herself. She was thinking whether her brother would alert her before coming out. She was hoping he wouldn't. That way it will be his fault and not hers.

Irfan called out, "I am coming out Nisha. Hope you are decent".

Nisha couldn't help but laugh at this. How could she be decent when wearing just the panties. She was expecting him to be a bit naughty and come out without warning her, but since this is new territory for him. He is playing it safe.

Nisha on the other hand waited after soaping. She was glistening all over her body as the soap suds disappeared.

"Yes you can come out Irfan," she shouted back.

She was again covering herself with her hands. She had the innocent face and was looking down in embarrassment. She didn't notice earlier but now she noticed the tent in her brother's shorts. Now she didn't need to act embarrassed, she really was.

Irfan's embarrassment reduced a little and he tried taking a peek at her. She was covering herself. Since both her hands were covering her boobs, her bottom half was uncovered except for the panties. Her thighs, hips and navel were visible. He could also make out a slight camel toe in her wet panties.

"What are you waiting for?" Nisha asked, "Leave. I want to get ready".

"Yeah ok," he stammered as he was caught ogling.

He left the backyard immediately. Now he needed some privacy to take care of himself. Meanwhile Nisha continued her bath. She was excited thinking about what just happened. She thought of masturbating right there, but didn't want to push her luck.

She didn't know how long she could get away with this. She didn't know when her mother will put an end to this, but until then she was going to make use of the situation for her gains.

She finished her bath, dried herself and put on a petticoat and went to her room. She got ready for college. During breakfast she didn't talk much with her parents, as the conversation might lead to the previous day's discussion. She didn't want to spoil anything. She maintained a frightened look.

In her college, her friend Preethi asked about her unusually happy mood. She told her the whole story. She didn't tell her the plan till then. She was going to tell her when it was successfully executed.

Hearing what Nisha had done, Preethi was all animated. Nisha feared Preethi might talk too loud and someone might hear her. Nisha silenced her friend. They then whispered to each other. They couldn't contain the excitement.

"Oh my god, you naughty girl!" Preethi exclaimed, "You are right when you said, you want to decide the adventure. I wouldn't have come up with this at all.

"Why didn't you go completely nude? Your mother didn't say anything about panties right?" Preethi added.

"I was shy to go all the way. I had to check the waters before jumping in. Now I don't know how to jump in. I don't have a reason to go nude." Nisha said

"Don't worry. You will come up with something." Preethi replied.

"It's a shame, I will not be able to see for myself. Or can I?" Preethi teased.

Nisha went home after college. In the evening, Irfan was behaving awkward around his sister. She was worried that her mother would notice. She thankfully didn't. Irfan began to relax after some time. They had their usual dinner together and went to bed.
[+] 3 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow that is a new and great story keep it up
[+] 1 user Likes Jyoti Singh's post
Like Reply
super continue
Like Reply
exiting
Like Reply
====Nisha continues her baths====
Next morning, Nisha again was ready for her bath in her panties. She started bathing. She heard her brother knocking on the door. This time she covered herself with a towel she brought and called him in. Irfan was disappointed to see his sister covering herself with a towel instead of her hands. He was visibly upset. Nisha noticed this and laughed inward.

She didn't wear the towel fully. She just had it in front of her. It covered her in the front alone from her chest to her knees. But the back side was bare. Since the towel was dbangd over her wet body, it started to get wet as well. They both noticed this. She knew this would happen since this isn't a thick towel. It was just a one layer cotton towel. She planned this to rule out towel as a possible way of covering herself.

"Hurry up. My towel is getting wet. Finish putting the water to heat and get outta here." she commanded.

He consciously made a slow effort to finish his work. He took occasional glances at his sister. The white towel was becoming transparent. It began sticking to her boobs and abdomen. He enjoyed the view. He could see his sister and restless. He didn't want to test her patience any further. He went to the toilet.

She started bathing again. She knew his brother was taking extra effort to look at her unclothed or partially clothed. She wasn't going to disappoint him. She didn't want to expose herself to him wanton. She wanted it to be an accident. She half hoped her brother would just barge in unannounced so that she will not be the one to blame.

Irfan called out from the toilet. She again covered her front with the towel. This time it became completely wet. It was sticking to her body like a second skin. Irfan was taking glances at her. He was trying to be discreet. She wanted him to look. She called his attention.

Nisha pointed to her towel and said, "Slowpoke, the towel got wet completely because you took your merry time."

Irfan was looking at her now. No, he was gawking at her. There she was, his sister almost naked. She was covering herself with a wet see-through cloth. She was calling his attention and he has an excuse to look.

"How am I supposed to dry myself with this towel. Get me another towel before I finish my bath. Go", Nisha ordered.

Irfan went inside the house to get her a towel all the while looking at his sister who in his mind didn't know was putting up a show. Irfan was going to get the towel as soon as possible, so that he can have another look at his sister. She was sexy. He didn't think of her to be sexy until then. Annoying was the word that came to his mind previously. He was so excited that he forgot to knock on the door before entering the backyard

Nisha meanwhile started to bath again. She was shampooing herself when she heard the door to the backyard opening. From the corner of her eyes, she could see it was her brother. His eyes looked like it would fall off. She was standing with her side facing him. Her full profile was visible to him. She was wearing only her black panties and nothing else. She also had her hands on her head shampooing. Her knees were buckling, she couldn't take the amount of adrenaline pumped into her body.

She didn't get to panic now. She pretended that she didn't hear the door opening. She used the shampoo as an excuse to close her eyes. She had it slightly open to see his reaction. He was standing like a statue. He didn't say a word. She wasn't sure if he was breathing at all. She continued to shampoo her hair. She gradually turned facing him now showing full frontal in just her panties.

He was in a trance. He was looking at his sister's boobs. He tried to speak up to alert her of his presence. No words were coming out of his mouth. He was mesmerized by the jiggling of her boobs. They were shaking in rhythm with her hands.

Nisha had never shampooed her hair this long. She continued to do so. She didn't want to face him. She was embarrassed. She didn't know how to react. She waited for him to make his presence known which he did eventually.

"He..here is your towel," Irfan stammered.

"Oh my god!" Nisha exclaimed startled, "what are you doing in here. You didn't knock".

She acted furious. She covered her chest with both her hands crossed. She tried to open her eyes but the suds were in her eyes for real this time. She closed it again. She shouted for him to leave.

"I'm sorry.. But your towel," he said.

She maneuvered her hands to cover her chest with one hand and extended her other hand. She didn't cover herself completely. Half of both her boobs were visible. He went to give her the towel.

"Just put it in the hanger. I can't put it with my eyes closed." she said acting embarrassed.

The hanger was behind her. He had to go close to her to hang it there. He got an up and close view of her soft parts. He could see the water droplets on her body. It was like looking at art. He put the towel in the hanger. Since her eyes were closed, he could getaway with looking at her however he wants. He was examining her body inch by inch. Her nipples were peeking out. He was more aroused than he ever was.

Nisha was aroused as well. She could see that her brother was getting a good view of her standing so close to her. She wanted this to last long. But she can't do that however without him realising her act. She splashed some water on her face and looked at him. He moved some distance from her.

Nisha shouted with both anger and embarrassment, "I am so embarrassed. How could you do this? You didn't knock. You just looked at me naked. How long were you looking anyway?"

"I'm sorry Nisha, I forgot to knock. I didn't look very long. I called to you as soon as I entered." he lied.

"Ok. Now get lost", she shouted again.

He left the backyard and went to his room. He masturbated in his room. One time wasn't enough. He masturbated again. He even feigned being ill and stayed home. He thought about what happened in the backyard repeatedly. Every time he got horny and had to take care of himself. He wanted a repeat of today.

The next morning, he consciously didn't knock on the door and entered the backyard. He tried to be as silent as possible. She didn't hear him at all. She was bathing facing away from him. He closed the backyard door. This sound she heard.

She thought that her brother was getting into it. He wanted to have look at her. She was excited by this thought. It made her feel special. She wanted to show him. She was wearing white panties this time which is partially see-through when wet. She started to soap herself. As she was soaping, she turned some and accidentally saw her brother. Now the show must stop as he had seen her looking. She immediately covered herself with her hands.

"What are you doing? You didn't knock today either. How long were you looking this time?" She asked sarcastically.

"I was.. I just came in. I didn't look long," he said.

"Don't lie. You had a good look didn't you!" She admonished him.

He didn't reply but had a sheepish grin.

"I was already embarrassed and told you don't embarrass me further and you went ahead and did it anyway. You always don't do what I ask", she said acting disappointed.

At the time she got an idea. Before she could change her mind she said, "You know what. I can't keep doing this. I can't keep getting frightened of you seeing me naked. Let's just get it over with"

With that she removed her hands covering her boobs and stood chest held high with her hands extended to her side, in front of her brother. She even turned around 360 degrees to show him her full body.

"Are you happy now? Is this what you want to see? I didn't sleep last night because I was embarrassed thinking about yesterday when you saw me naked. I can't go through it again." She said.

Irfan has his eyes lowered out of shame. "I'm sorry sis. I'll behave.", he apologized

"Don't act shy now. Look at me. I won't tell anything. In fact I feel better. I don't have to worry anymore. I don't have to hide anymore. You can come and go whenever you want without knocking." She replied.

She started bathing again without paying attention to her brother who had his full attention on her. He started putting the water to heat. He took his time doing it. After some time, he headed to the toilet. When he came out, his sister was still bathing, not paying any attention to him. He didn't say anything to her and left the backyard.

Nisha finished her bath. She immediately left to her room. She masturbated furiously and got herself off. Nisha then went to college. She couldn't wait to tell her friend what happened that day. Preethi was excited to hear the whole story. She needed a session herself to get herself off as well.

In the evening, Irfan still acted awkward around his sister. She on the other hand talked to him like nothing was out of the ordinary which put him at ease. He was behaving likewise.

------Last part to be posted--------
[+] 5 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
====Nisha shows more====
A few more days passed. Nisha continued to bath in her panties. It was her brother who always showed up in the backyard. He had lied to his father about a special class and had to leave early. That way he could be next in line to take bath after Nisha. This helped Nisha as well, because her father might put a stop to it.

Nisha couldn't think of a way to persuade her father. She could state her mother's order as a reason, but he would check with her and that will be the end of it. Irfan had it handled for now. He stayed in the backyard for longer and longer.

Nisha became nonchalant during her bath. She started talking to her brother like nothing was out of the ordinary. Just a naked sister talking to her clothed brother while she was bathing. While she talked, her brother never looked at her face. He looked at her expressive tits which were bouncing as she talked.

One day, Nisha wanted to tease her brother a little more. She started her bath as usual. When her brother came to the backyard, she started soaping herself. She sensually touched herself throughout. She massaged her boobs. She soaped her abdomen. She even let her hand inside her panties to soap her butt. Irfan was mesmerised by the sight before him. He stammered a lot while talking. She thought it was cute.

Irfan wanted to see more of her. He masturbated furiously that day and came instantly and then followed it up with another session, this time slower and rewinding the thoughts of her sister naked before him. He wondered when he would get to see her sister's pussy. He didn't have to wait long though.

Meanwhile, Nisha was also wanting to show her virgin pussy to her brother. She was thinking of a way to do it by "accident". The next day, Irfan woke up a little late. Nisha knew this and wanted to use the best of it. She went to her bath at the usual time. She thought, she could show her pussy to her brother. She finished her bath and waited for her brother.

She wore her dry petticoat a little higher than usual. It was from high above her breasts to high on her thighs. It didn't reveal anything. But when she bent down, her pussy will be visible if not for her panties. She planned to take off her panties just as her brother entered the backyard. She would be facing away from him and bending, that way she would flash her pussy and also act as though she didn't hear him coming to the backyard.

She waited for some time. He wasn't coming to the backyard. She was about to postpone the plan to a future date, then she heard him coming that way. Anytime now, he would open the door, she assumed her position. The door opened, she started removing her panties. Her smooth pussy lips and her whole ass were visible. She was leaking a little, but the water from her body camouflaged it.

She heard a gasp. She acted like she didn't hear it. She continued bringing the panties down little by little and finally it fell to her ankles.

"Nisha, what are you doing?" Nisha heard. It was her mother who was shouting.

Irfan was on his way to the backyard, but his mom wanted to get something from the backyard and entered before him. Nisha was shocked and didn't know what to do. She turned around immediately but she forgot about the panties in her ankles and she fell down. She fell on her side and appeared hurt a little. Her mother came to her aid.

This gave enough time for Nisha to gain her composure. She admonished her mom for scaring her from behind. The guilt trip worked and diverted her attention from scolding her daughter into talking to her daughter gently.

Parveen wanted to scold her daughter for flaunting her pussy. But having hurt her daughter, she wanted to think before accusing her daughter.

Parveen asked, "Why are you removing your panties after bath? Why didn't you remove it in your room itself?"

Nisha wanted to maintain the ruse and said, "I am shy mom, to bath without panties. Why are you taking, so much interest in how I bath anyways, mom?"

Parveen replied, "I know you are shy. Believe me when I say that everything I tell you is for your own good. Don't ask me questions and follow what I say."

"You must remove your panties in your room itself and come to bath. You can bath without panties. It will not be much different from how you bath now. Don't be shy, you will get used to it.", Parveen added

Parveen meant for her daughter to remove her panties in her room to avoid having to remove it in the backyard where someone might have see, like she did a moment ago. She in her mind knew that her daughter was shy and didn't want to embarrass her further by telling her this.

"But mom..." Nisha started talking.

"Shush.. No talking back. Do as I say. And wash yourself again, you got a little dirty as you fell down" Parveen commanded, her usual strict mom had come back.

Although Parveen talked in the best interest of Nisha, Nisha heard the whole conversation a whole different way. In fact, it was the same way that her brother understood the whole conversation as well. He was right behind the backyard door, he couldn't see what was happening but could hear the whole conversation. He assumed his sister was in her panties during the conversation. Naturally, he was shocked to hear her mother telling Nisha to bath completely naked.

Parveen walked back into the house. Seeing Irfan inside the house, she admonished him for eavesdropping. Irfan stood silent and didn't want to talk back when his mother is in this mood. He excused himself to go to the toilet. He didn't want to extend this conversation any further.

"You heard what I said to your sister. Don't embarrass her with it." She said and told him to leave.

"I will not mom. Promise." Irfan said and walked to the backyard.

Meanwhile, Nisha was excited. Again her mom's instructions were vague and she literally asked her to bath sans panties. She now has the excuse to bath completely nude. She removed the petticoat and started washing herself, this time completely naked.

Her brother entered the backyard. She immediately covered her pussy and ass. She was genuinely embarrassed to be standing completely naked before her brother. She knew she wanted to show her pussy, but this was too soon to be completely nude before him. She wanted to explain what happened, to her brother. But he stopped her.

"I know. I heard what mom told you. She also asked me not to embarrass you further with it ", Irfan said.

"Wow, that went easy", she thought.

"I don't know why mom is asking me to bath naked. You get to wear your boxers while bathing. Why is she making me do this?" Nisha said acting distraught.

"I don't know sis. She said that it is for your good didn't she", Irfan said.

"Why do you cover with your hands. Why not remove it", Irfan asked.

"Mom told not to tease me. How would I show you my pussy and ass. I can't" she said.

"Mom told me not to embarrass you. I am not teasing you. You told me you wanted to get it over with when I saw your breasts. This will remove further embarrassment", Irfan said.

"Wow, he is using my own words against me. If he is pushing me, then why would I want to stop it. May be I have to act a little reluctant", Nisha thought.

"That is different. Those were my breasts. This is my...", She trailed off.

"It is all in your mind. You will get used to it like mom said" he said.

Nisha reluctantly removed her hands. Irfan was staring at her. He couldn't take his eyes off the beauty before his eyes. She fidgeted a little. Irfan was seeing her sister's shaven pussy and smooth ass. He was having his biggest hardon yet.

"Don't stare like that Irfan. I am feeling shy", she acted embarrassed.

"Can you bring me a petticoat from my room. This one is wet as it fell down", she said.

Irfan put the water to heat and went to her room to get the petticoat. But before he could get it, he wanted to take care of his hard-on. He started masturbating in his sister's room itself. He came immediately. He made a mess there. He cleaned it up as best as he could. He took one petticoat and went to the backyard.

As he entered the backyard, he saw Nisha rinsing the other petticoat. She was having her back to him and bending down and standing up as she rinsed the petticoat. She was showing her full ass and pussy lips completely to him. She didn't see him yet. He once again had a hard-on. How could he survive such beauty, he thought.

Seeing him in the backyard, Nisha accepted the petticoat and wore it. She didn't want to do anything further without planning or she might do some mistake. So she left the backyard for him to use.

She went to her room, and noticed an unusual smell. Being a virgin, she didn't recognize the smell of her brother's cum. But she got more aroused because of the smell. She removed the petticoat over her head and feel on her bed and started masturbating. She was enjoying the feeling, she thought through all the things that happened today. Finally she thought about the pose, she was in when her brother returned. She didn't think much of it, but when she thought about it now, she knew what she was showing him. How long was he there. As soon as she thought this, she came hard. She achieved what she wanted to do in the first place, and then some.

-----End of story from the original author------
[+] 4 users Like akshatha's post
Like Reply
Plz do any continue but want toilet or bathroom thing atleast after story ends! in this site exhibition is quiet less so start a new thread based on exhibition bt less fucking or even nil sex but need good writing skills maybe on self exhibition beginning girl or blackmailed once
[+] 1 user Likes Sexual animal's post
Like Reply
I'm mean don't want any toilet or bathroom bt written wrongly on above
Like Reply
Wow..great

Wait ing for next
Like Reply
continue bro
Like Reply
update
Like Reply
Hi. This is the end of the story. I am not the original author.
Like Reply
Awesome.. Mind Blowing Story.. How come I missed it.. Please continue...
Like Reply
Nice story....
It's to hot
Like Reply