Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
gajab bhai gajab

apki iss story ko bhe subscribe kar leeya maynay
i hope aap update daytay rahogay
apka fan hu may bhai aisayhee likhtay raho
God bless you
[+] 1 user Likes peter171's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update Bhai as soon as possible
[+] 2 users Like kabir kahn's post
Like Reply
(06-10-2020, 11:07 PM)peter171 Wrote: gajab bhai gajab

apki iss story ko  bhe subscribe kar leeya maynay
i hope aap update daytay rahogay
apka fan hu may bhai aisayhee likhtay raho
God bless you

Dude!

I didnt understand exactly what u said in words, but i concluded that you like my story, Thank you soo much for it, keep supporting me!

You guys can expect one more chapter by this night !!!!!

happy happy happy Heart Heart
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Waiting eagerly for tonight's update
Like Reply
cold drink and chips are ready just

waiting for updates

dude also include security officer officer ,politician ,goon in the cuckold story on long run,love your every updates
Like Reply
Chapter 8- PLANTING SEEDS BY BOSS

With some important changes comparatively our work week has started, almost 2 hours before my office time, I am in kitchen preparing food while she is still on bed with blanket on, but exactly few weeks back at the same time the situation is quite reverse, like she is in hurry to prepare food while I am on bed, her schedule of preparing food from 7 days a week has down fall to almost 3-4 days a week only, remaining time I am preparing the food & making other house chores, my princes time with phone is increasing gradually, so she is waking up late from bed, as usual we left to office, there is no change in my work schedules, always full busy, but there in my wife office she is getting her comfort zone, leisure woks, her boss calls her to his cabin unnecessarily, having chit chat about scrap,  her colleagues also never miss any chance to grab her beauty, some times when she wore tops to office, her bra straps from shoulder will come out to let see her colleagues, in some tops guys will stand behind her chair so that they can see a good amount of cleavage, her hip folding in saree, ass swings while walking, literally one or the other guys will keep checking her from top to bottom, those guys who got lucky with her will share that moment with others & make fun of it, it has become quite common to them, she is always a hot top to discuss among the remaining all male colleagues, It’s an continuous process, even she caught some times that when she bend some will be watching her cleavage, or observing her ass swings, but she is least worried because all her attention is towards her boss only, in the total working time she stays half of the time in her cabin or her boss cabin, so she never thought of her remaining colleagues, these days her boss drops my wife almost everyday in his car, mostly after office they leave in his car, stops at some desert place, do some hot romance, & he drops her like nothing happened, even I used to believe that my wife is soo busy in office work, so her boss is soo nice person to drop her at home, he takes good care of his employees, I have a good impression on him, I respect him too, but the fact is he is making  fun with my wife & drops her at home, no no, he is making fun & leaving the scrap to me, few times we meet infront of my apartment, then he used to give a look, that is soo different than a regular person looks, I didn’t understand what it means but later I came to know the meaning for it, you too will know it later.

This week end also my wife told me some bull shit story about her office & went to his boss place & enjoyed with him nicely, this time she is soo open in his house, feels like she is the lady of the house, started their fun in the hall itself, he made her nude in no time, started with deep kiss, fucked her in the hall itself,   once they are done with a round, they are laying in each other arms in the sofa, talking some thing romantic, in between she said a line “how nice if my hubby could be like this”, that line caught the attention of her boss, he asked to say it again, she repeated, then he asked what do you mean by this ?

My wife : how nice if my hubby would be like this romantic !
Boss : what! Can you repeat it ?
My wife : how nice if my hubby would be like this romantic !
Boss : what do you mean by that ?
My wife : (now her body & mind will trust him completely) (started telling about my sex performance with a sad face in dull tone )
Boss : oh, that’s soo sad & pity, your beauty is totally wasted by your husband
My wife : yeah, this is also one more reason to surrender my self to you. I forgot to ask you what about that project that we worked together ?
Boss : (hardly controlling his laugh)
My wife : what ?
Boss : nothing dear, to be frank there is no such project like that from head office, I just tried & you caught easily, ha ha ha ha ha ( he is soo confident that she don’t leave him, so he revealed the truth)
By hearing this she lost totally, her face is red, worried a lot, she pushed him on his chest & got up from sofa, walked into the bedroom, nude, while she is walking nude he is staring her ass swings, he is enjoying it, they are swinging like pendulum, in a moment he disappeared & he heard a shut sound, that she pushed the bedroom door hard & locked herself inside, nude, then he also walked nude to the bedroom & just a moment before he tap the door, he again came back to hall, collected all my wife clothes including bra panty, hide her clothes & hanged her bra panty in balcony, then he again went to that bedroom door & tap that door to open, but inside she slept on bed, her ass facing towards sealing, but outside he keeps on tapping the door to open it, asking her, pleasing her, but no reaction from her, after a continuous of 30 minutes pleasing, he promised her to take to shopping, then she opened the door, but she is nowhere near to his expectations, she is very normal looking, checking his wife wardrobe, then he felt little relaxed & asked her
Boss : so you are not worried about any thing ?
My wife : about what ?
Boss : I thought you will do all nonsense, cry, argue or even you may something to yourself !
My wife : so am I disappointed you ?
Boss : offcourse, I imagined soo much stuff but you are very normal, infact chill
My wife : so you want me to make some nonsense ?
Boss : I don’t want you to do that but I am asking that don’t you feel bad that you are being cheated by your trusted boss ?
My wife : oh, this is your issue now !, No, I didn’t felt like that, I already told you that half of my reason is my husband. I have soo many expectations on my husband but he totally failed to do them, not even basic stuff, so one day while I am fingering myself in my home I felt like I want a real man that can satisfy me, but what about my family, I am thinking to find a solutions to it, at the same time you approached me with a proposal, then I thought like “ is this project thing real or he trying to grab me under the project name, whatever, I will give a try, if he is the real man that I am searching for then I can be satisfied if not I may try to get promotion or hike on this basics, either the way I will be benefited & more over he don’t share it to others because here his professional life also included, so I am safe, here profit is more than loss so why not take some risk, after making all these thinking process I decided to sleep with you, fortunately you are the man that I am searching for.

My wife also revealed her plan, he was totally shocked to hear all these stuff, he was speechless, he literally opened his mouth, he though a game play but my wife is beyond him, he greeted her for her screen play, she too thanked him, then she said like
My wife : so when are we going for shopping?
Boss : ask your husband to take leave on next Saturday
My wife : why da ?
Boss : we want a boy to carry all your shopping bags, so bring your husband along with us! (laughing loud)
My wife : ha ha ha, come-on now tell me seriously, when ?
Boss : ok next Saturday pakka, but don’t bring your husband, he is us unnecessary for now.
My wife ; what do you mean “for now“?
Boss : nothing da, see my cock is erecting again by demanding your sweet lips on it,

Then they involved in making love again, this time it started with a BJ, cummed a huge load on her face, then started sucking her pussy lips, he is hard again so one more round in the bedroom & dipped her boobs in his cum, now she is totally filled in his cum, sticky all around the body, then he said like “ok take a shower now I will order some food”, she accepted &  went into washroom. Meanwhile he ordered the food online & sat nude in hall checking his mobile, at the same time I called my wife mobile for a casual talk, it is on the table infront of the sofa & ringing, boss saw it but silently ignored,
After 30 minutes my wife came out of washroom with a towel wrapped on exposing a good amount of cleavage & full thighs, wet hair, water drops all over the body, she sat in sofa beside her boss, who is naked,  he is playing with her wet hair, meanwhile boss phone rang as the delivery boy is at the door, he wakeup & went to door, about to open it but then suddenly he realised that he is naked, so he asked my wife to collect the parcel but she denied that saying that she is just on towel & cannot go like that infront of a stranger,  but he insisted & pleased her to go & grab that parcel, his words work like magic on her, so she finally said yes to collect that, then my wife opened the door with just a towel on, that delivery boy is literally felt very happy to see a lady like that & instantly his face lit up & gave a big smile to her, she too replied with a smile, he slowly hand over that parcel, then also he is trying to hold her fingers & wanna feel that softness, then she got the parcel in her hands & about to close the door, but that guy hold it in middle & asked for food money, then again
My wife : is this cash on delivery ?,
that boy : “yes mam, sir ordered it on COD”
My wife : ok!, stay here I will give you cash
My wife walked to the dining table & kept the package on it & walked into the washroom, on her back her boss also walked in & hugged her from back with a hard dick poking her ass, then my wife with a little pushed him away & asked him “ do you wanna show me to the whole world like this ? “, no honey, have you seen that he is dying to see your beauty, you are soo gorgeous in this towel, see my dick, it is hard like never before, then my wife saw his dick & gave a gentle smile on lips but acted like she don’t like it, then her boss opened the wardrobe, gave more money than bill to my wife &  he said
Boss : give all this money to him & pay some tip in your style
My wife : what ? what to give in my style ?
Boss : hey don’t be smart, I know that you understood my point, go go go go go go go he is waiting outside…

My wife with little confusion came out of the room, walking to the main door, gave the money to that deliver body, he is counting the cash, then suddenly the boss came behind her & all of sudden he pulled that towel out of her body, with in no time my wife is naked infront of that delivery body, at that same moment he raised his head & got the complete naked view of my wife from top to bottom, hi eyes pop out like he has seen a wonder, & his pant also bulge very big stating that his dick is hard by seeing her naked beauty, all this incident happened in fraction of seconds, she has no time to react, now no use of reacting because already loss has been happened, then she came to know all these, with one hand covered her boobs but most part is out & visible, legs crossed to cover her neat shaved pussy, move a feet behind, dragged the door with high speed & shut it with loud sound, on the other side of the door, that delivery boy felt double happy as he got more money than bill & more over got a naked view of a beauty, he walked away with a heart full of satisfaction pocket full of money, but behind the door inside the boss flat my wife is full scared, her heart is  racing like nothing, all room is silent, her boss is watching all this from the hidden spot,  he literally enjoying it, at the moment she turned her face to check her boss, he is literally controlling his laugh, with much anger she is walking towards him to scold but suddenly her phone rang, with a little tension she saw whose on it, it’s from her husband, none other than me, my wife picked the phone

Me : hai dear,  
My wife : hey ( in disturbed tone)
Me ; re you ok dear
My wife : hmm,             
Me : what happened dear, seems you are disturbed
My wife : Nothing da, all these days “I SAVED A DOCUMENT IN A PRIVATE FOLDER, I SHARED IT WITH ONLY MY BOSS, BUT TODAY UNFORTUNATELY THAT DOCUMENT HAS SEEN COMPLETELY BY OTHER GUY”
Me : oh!, does it contain any credentials ?
My wife : no !
Me: does he took a copy of that ?
My wife : (my wife is thinking that delivery boy have took any pics of her, NO ) No yar, he just saw all the data that I de”V”el”OO”ped, all these days…
Me : it’s ok then don’t worry, some times it happened, from next time  you be care full about all these. Ok have you ate lunch ?
My wife : I just went to washroom to fresh up for lunch, meanwhile all these happened…
Me ; it’s ok don’t worry, you have lunch I will call you later, my boss calling me bye.
My wife : ok bye!

Meanwhile all these time her boss arranged everything on dining table & sat beside my wife, playing with her wet hair & nipples, once she is done with phone call she yelled at her boss for making her nude infront of a stranger, she keep shouting at him for a quite some time & once she is done her boss started relying her like “

see dear, you are soo gorgeous beauty, you deserve appreciating, your body is soo well balanced in all manners, it has soo much potential to please any man, it haven’t  used yet by your useless husband, he is such a fool to loose you, he was gifted a queen, but no use, that’s why you accepted me in your life, there is soo much desire in you, sex is not only about dick & pussy, it has many more things to explore, probably sex is the only endless thing to explore, you have time, energy, body, beauty, why you should stop here, try to open up, see the sex from different angel, explore the new world of sex, see, let me tell you one thing, few minutes back when your towel is off from your body, you stood completely naked infront of that boy knowing that he is watching you,  so is that happened without you liking it ? so there is much more inside you, think about it, open up, there should be space for everything in life, we live only once so make full use of it, at the age of 60 you cannot do anything, you can review only your memories, so do it when you can…

when he is  talking she is just listening like that, he is smooch her nipples all the time, playing with her hair, rubbing her thighs, but she didn’t recognise any of this & fell in love with his magical words, deeply thinking about them, later she came back to conscious when he pinched her nipples hard, next they finished their lunch, by this time it’s already 4 pm, but this time they occupied different bedroom, it’s a 3 bhk flat, but this time my wife opened up to the core, she completely lost to him, now they are about to start one more round but this time my wife is taking charge on him,

to be continued……. See how he manipulated her mind & planted one more seed into her brain …….                
[+] 3 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
(10-10-2020, 11:28 AM)peter171 Wrote: cold drink and chips are ready just

waiting for updates

dude also include security officer officer ,politician ,goon in the cuckold story on long run,love your every updates

welcome

Sure buddy,
they are also in our list, they are literally waiting to explore our heroin.
They will come when they  are necessary.

thanks Namaskar Heart Heart
Like Reply
Pls update soon
[+] 1 user Likes kabir kahn's post
Like Reply
Hope doing fine.

Any chance of updates this week. Who'e next in Wife's list.....
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Author, What happened? 

Original stopped
   This was a new version, Now this also stopped?
Like Reply
Waiting for update i am waiting the interaction between boss and husband
Like Reply
she climbed over him & raiding him, they almost done 2 more rounds & foreplays, they lost time tracking, they don’t even know how time fly, when they suddenly check the clock it’s 7:00 pm, she was shocked to see that, then my wife pushed her boss aside & rushed into the washroom as she wanna fresh-up because she is drenched in her boss cum, it is soo thick & sticky, so she went to shower, had a warm bath, wrapped herself in towel & came out, then her boss made a hot special coffee for her & they both had it, later she is searching for her dress but it is not found, she keep searching but unable to find it, time is passing by, then my wife asked her boss about the dress, he said the he kept it in the balcony & she can get it only under one condition, she asked what is that ? then her boss answered like

Boss : ok, before that tell me how is our last session compared to our previous sessions ?
My wife : It is so awesome, it’s simply amazing, I am soo refreshed
Boss : Do you know why you feel like that ?
My wife : why ?
Boss : Because you opened up, you tried something new like you rided me & you started liking it, that shows that you are into new stuff, unknowingly you are willing to try new things…
My wife : (Blank face, just listening to him) …….
Boss : so now you have to try a new thing
My wife : what’s that ?
Boss : Good, now you are on track. I have hidden your inners & dress in different places, you have to find them both, if you failed to find them, then you have to accept a challenge,
My wife : no, please don’t play with me, give them back, I want to leave now,
Boss : don’t worry I will drop you, just try this, I know you will like it,
My wife : ok, make it quick, what I have to do now ?
Boss : my lovely lady, drop off your towel rightnow, go find your bra, panty in just 15 min, if you find them in 15 minutes you can wear but with a condition.
My wife : what’s that condition ?
Boss : go find first, your time starts now !

My wife automatically accepted that challenge, started searching for them, roaming all around the house naked, her juicy boobs are swings, he is enjoying her roaming naked here & there, meanwhile he is looking at his phone to keep time tracking, after 10 minutes of search finally my wife find her bra, panty hanging in balcony to open air, she didn’t expected them to be there, she gave a crazy look towards her boss for keeping them there, then she closed the balcony door, stepped inside the house, about to wear her inners, then boss interrupted her & told the condition to her

Boss : Stop my dear, why soo hurry to wear them ? have you  forget about the condition ?
My wife : with blank face, what’s that condition ?
Boss : simple dear, now you have to find the dress within 15 minutes, if not your inners won’t be returned, you have to leave them here before leaving to your home & more over you have to wear your dress in the balcony (simple smile)
My wife : what ? are you gone mad, how can I go without my inners ? don’t make fun in these matters
Boss : you already agreed for the condition & now how can you deny it baby, come one dear, no one knows about it, anyway you are going by car & I guess your poor hubby cannot find it, so don’t worry about it, just try that new thing dear (by saying all these, he came near here, hugged her from back, kept his solid dick in between her ass crack, rubbing it, under her arms he pushed his hands & gently playing with her stiff boobs, her lips & tongue are playing around her neck area, she is soo tempted to his actions & instantly accepted to his proposal)
Boss : ok baby!, your time starts now !
My wife : she keep trying to find her dress, she tried max to find it, she roamed every room including washrooms & balcony,
Boss : bad luck dear, time up, time up..

By hearing his words my wife came walked back to her boss standing in the centre of the hall, he keep looking at her & walked into the store room, fetched her dress, she felt very sad for forgetting to search in store room, then she took her dress & about to move into bedroom to wear it, but boss stopped her & said

Boss : stop there dear, have you forget our deal
My wife : ok boss, I remember,

Then my wife collected her dress material & walked into the balcony to wear them, but right behind her boss also walked, make her stand centre of the balcony, it has no windows or anything, so it is wide open day & night, it’s being a tall building it is visible from long distance too, then boss switched on the lights in balcony, now she is visible clearly in that light, she has nothing left rather than follow his words, he is enjoying a lot to see my wife getting dressed infront of him as per his instructions, he loved it, but she felt very uncomfortable to wear like that, she was in fear of being seen by others, she made things quickly, wore it as fast as she can, quickly walked into the flat, right she is back into the flat, her boss, took into his hands, gave a tight hug, gave a deep kiss on fore head, she melted for it, her heart beat came into control, after a while she felt very comfortable,

Boss : that’s simple dear see nothing happened, you did a great job, it’s really awesome, see you are liking it, all these days your desires are kept in a locker, now bring them out, live to the full,
My wife ; ( silent, looking deep into his eyes, nodded head as accepting his words)
Boss : just a second I will wear my dress & drop you at home,

In 5 minutes they both are travelling in his car towards my home, it is almost 8:30 pm, I rang phone to my wife to know when her work will be finished ?

(My wife phone is connected to car Bluetooth, so phone call is routing via car infotainment system, so her boss also can hear it)
Me : hello dear, when will your work be done ?
My wife : yeah dear, I am done with work, my boss came to drop me, you directly come to home,
Me : oh, fine dear, I will come direc…..

(my wife disconnected the call)
Me & her Boss got the same doubt : why dear, why you disconnected the call in middle ?

Here on the road I got doubt but kept phone in pocket & riding on bike towards home, but there at my wife

My wife to Boss : not interested to talk with him, let him go
My wife : tell me dear what’s more, do you like that me getting dressed up in balcony ?
Boss : first you tell me, how you felt it ? isn’t that thrilling ?
My wife ; NO!, but yes, initially I felt very scared, being caught by someone, but later I felt it’s ok fine, little excitement, little thrilling……. ( shy & gentle smiles)
Boss : come on dear, this is what you are, I know you will like it dear, I felt really awesome to see you like that, you look like a diamond there in the balcony, you deserve it….

Boss car is moving through city roads, but inside the car, their hands are mingled with eachother, talking romantically, discussing all adult stuff, meanwhile they reached my home, my wife is getting down the car, same time I entered into the street & found a lady getting down the luxury car, as my guess is right, it’s my wife, so I stopped my bike beside the car, exactly beside the driver window, greeted her boss, he too gave me a sweet smile, a crazy expression, my wife also saw me there & gave me a smile, her face looks fresh, but inside the car I observed that her boss is in shorts, instantly I got doubt that if he is coming from office then why he would be in shorts ? I never seen before like that, but at the same time I answered to my self that, oh he is a software employee, this kind of dressing is soo common for them, I ignored him, we both me & my wife said bye to him & moved inside the apartment, in no time his car disappeared from our street, later in home, we both fresh up & had dinner, as usually like other day I slept, but my wife keep doing her stuff in mobile, she too slept at late hours, as a result woke up very lately the next morning, as it’s Sunday I too let her sleep.    
Like Reply
(20-10-2020, 03:06 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Hope doing fine.

Any chance of updates this week. Who'e next in Wife's list.....

Updated today,

Wait for the new guy in my wife list in upcoming 2 chapters...
Like Reply
(11-11-2020, 03:19 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Author, What happened? 

Original stopped
   This was a new version, Now this also stopped?

Nope,
out of city all these days, now i am back, today you will some updates
Thanks for the patience to every reader Namaskar Namaskar
Like Reply
(18-11-2020, 01:43 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Nope,
out of city all these days, now i am back, today you will some updates
Thanks for the patience to every reader Namaskar Namaskar

Welcome Back.   banana
Like Reply
welcome Dear author please write  longer updates eagerly waiting for next updates
God bless  you  yourock
Like Reply
(19-11-2020, 12:24 AM)peter171 Wrote: welcome Dear author please write  longer updates eagerly waiting for next updates
God bless  you  yourock

Thank you for your patience buddy thanks 

70% of the next update is done, i will complete the remaining & post it in few hours, so stay tuned......

Namaskar Namaskar happy happy
Like Reply
Chapter 9 - Fingering with Hubby Pics

This is just one more Sunday, me & my wife are very casual at home, very late from bed, cooking, eating, sleeping, just a casual evening walk in the street, she is sharing what’s happening with her in the office but not her affair with boss, she also told me that her colleagues are trying to see her cleavage whenever she bend to pickup something from floor, we both laughed for it, I took it in a matured way, she took in the teasing way as men around the office will keep an eye on her & she is liking it, at that time I don’t know that, at that Sunday night, we started to make out, as you all know that I am like Maggie noodles, 2 minutes, just 2 minutes type, this time also no chance, I cummed in just 2 minutes, every time my wife used to be on my side like encouraging me to do best in next time, but this time she laughed at my disability, I hurt me a lot, I am soo poor that I cummed in just few strokes, she don’t even feel me inside her, I was soo sad, she is laughing continuously, it gave me instant angry, I am soo angry on her, I yelled at her & off from bed to another bedroom nude, locked myself in another bedroom, behind me my wife also came & knocked the door but I refused to open it, she pleased for some time, but I am hurt soo deeply that I fixed not to open in any case, my wife tried for some time & she too went back to our main bedroom & slept there, I too slept in this room, nude, it’s my first time to sleep nude because all my clothes are in my main bedroom, so I slept like that in that room, the next day morning, I wokeup little late, rolled some time on bed, after some time I opened the door expecting her still on bed, but to my shock she is coming from kitchen with some vessels in hand, in the process of making food for us, from her dress I assumed that she already had shower & prepared for office, from her point, she saw me opening door naked, at that moment she saw my sleeping penis, it’s soo limp, looks very small, at that moment she was unable to control her laugh, but hardly controlled it, in angry I rushed into the main bedroom, grabbed the towel, ha shower, prepared myself to office, & rushed with out taking my lunch box, behind me she is pleasing me to take my box but with much angry I refused it & walked away like that to office with out box, thinking to eat in office canteen, on the other side, my wife fully prepared to leave to office, when she is about to lock the flat door, she got a call from one of her colleague regarding some office work,

Colleague : hello, Neha
My wife : hai,
Colleague : Today there is a client meeting & boss paired us to attend it, I think you also got the mail
My wife : oh, I didn’t checked my mail, let me check
(After checking mails)
My wife : yeah, I got a mail about it, when we have to go ?
Colleague : it is fixed at 11:00, tell me where can I pick you ?
My wife : I stay in XXXXXX area,
Colleague : oh, it is on the way to client place, already I started I will reach there in 10 min, I will pic you there
My wife : ok!

Right then after disconnecting colleague call, my wife rang immediately to her boss, who is her darling now,

(Boss is alone in his car going to office)
Boss ; hey baby, whatsapp
My wife : why you sending me to client meeting place ?  ( little harsh tone)
Boss : oh, this is very important deal baby, I thought like you can handle things better
My wife : if this is such important meeting why don’t you attend it  ? why you are sending us only ?
Boss : yeah baby but same time I have one more did to deal, conference call with the main boss of whom you are going to meet now., don’t worry I will meet you after the meeting, now focus on work
My wife : Hmm, ok, don’t miss the shopping this weekend, I will go now.
Boss : offcourse dear, I will make sure that you will enjoy the shopping.
My wife : hmm ok, bye

Right after the boss she is just walking down the street towards main road, she got  a call from the colleague.

Colleague : Hai Neha, I am waiting here at st no XX.
My wife : ok, I am coming, 2 min.

My wife slowly walking through the streets, finally found him in car waiting, she is walking towards him, as she is in saree, due to water on road, she is holding her saree a little up so that the bottom edge wont touch ground, then unknowingly her saree is revealing her navel area, which made her colleague hot instantly, he continuously watching her navel, a perfect shape of her waist line, he already got boner, he is pressing his shaft over his pant in the car itself,  my poor wife don’t know that & keep giving his navel shows, in that magic show of her navel he even don’t know when she approached his car & knocking the window glass to unlock the door, he came to conscious on hearing that sound & off his hands from pant & unlocking the car door, she get in his car, they are driving towards the  client office, while driving they both are talking a lot, he is trying to know about her, she too sharing things about her.

After around 1 hour of drive they reached the office, went into the meeting hall, that office is soo rich in look, there are plenty staff around, one among them guided them to the meeting hall, after 10 min of waiting, a manager came & meeting started, he is the head here, the whole business trade depends on his review, if he gave a satisfactory report to the head office in foreign then only trade will be success, if not trade will be off, if this trade is success if will bring more profits & business extension &many other benefits, while meeting is going on my wife came to know all these details & the benefits that company gonna get, so she remembered her boss words that “YOU CAN DEAL WELL”, so she tried her best to deal with him, she is explaining all about company, that manager ears are working on my wife words but his eyes are travelling all around her body, most of the time his eyes stick to her body itself, meanwhile in lunch time also he sat beside her, made his elbow touch her, but meanwhile on the other side, I expected a call from my wife as she know that I didn’t bring my lunch box today, but no call from her, so I called her back to know at-least does she ate or not ? but no response from her, I was soo angry about it, I am assuming that she is in her office & not attempting my call will fully, but at that time unknown thing is she is at client place & her mobile is silent inside her hand bag.

Some how the meeting went well, that manager said “ HE IS SOO IMPRESSED BUT HE NEED TO SOME PAPER WORK & THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO MY WIFE’S BOSS AFTER SOME DAYS” by hearing those words they are soo happy for it, by that time it’s already 5:00 pm,  then my wife took out her mobile & saw my missed calls & angry messages, she was tensed for it & called me in return but I was in my boss cabin, left my mobile in my desk, so I was unable to attend calls, but she don’t know it & she thought like I am not attempting will fully, she too texted some angry messages, later my wife got call from her boss

Boss : so, how’s the meeting ?   
My wife : yeah good sir,
Boss : then what about his response ?
My wife : he said he will come back to us in a reasonable time, probably a week, I think.
Boss : is the call on speaker ?
My wife  : nope sir, why ?
Boss : that’s good, listen, now I will tell you one thing, don’t let him know. Ask him (my wife’s colleague), to drop you at your home, then tell me after he left, I will come to pick up you.
My wife : ok sir, I will text you all those details.

In texting
My wife : don’t make these things at home, I will be spotted, I will drop at any spot neat my home, come there, I will be waiting there
Boss : ok dear, as you said.

Like that they talked in secret code language, but meanwhile from client office my wife with her colleague started in his car, he is driving in a leisure way, so that he can spend more time in talking with my wife. They talking very closely like they are meeting again after long time, so after almost reaching near the home, like 10 min drive from there, my wife lied him that
My wife to colleague : ok, stop here, my hubby is coming to pic me up, we are going out.
Colleague : oh ok, fine , that’s a nice meeting today, I will send our pics later ok! (at morning after reaching the meeting spot they captured some selfies & some single pics of my wife as there is a photo spot near the parking)
My wife : ok bye!

Later after 10 minutes boss came & picked my wife & went out casually, had some food, offcourse some hot romance happened in the car, later at usual time he dropped my wife at home, as if nothing happened, me too came home at my regular time,  we both fresh up, my wife is preparing for dinner, where as me sitting in hall, my wife mobile is beside me & it keep buzzing, she tried to walk fast & grab her mobile but meanwhile I took it & opened the notifications, it’s from one of her colleagues, he keep sending all those pics captured that day, I saw them & gave a look towards my wife, she took the phone & went into kitchen, keep looking at her pics, started texting with him, after some time we both had dinner together, but with minimum talking, out of curiosity I asked her about those pics, then she told what all happened today but excluding those manager guy staring at her & casual evening outing with boss, nothing more, later I slept on bed, but my wife keep hanging with her phone, but today it’s with her colleague, keep texting him for long hours.

So as a result next day morning I woke up early & prepared food for us, she woke up late & rushed to office in hurry, but at lunch time she called me & told that food is soo delicious & she liked it really, in office also she shared it with other colleagues & they too liked it well, all of her colleagues cheered in phone call, that they liked my food taste, I was soo happy for it, all my angry on my wife is cool now, I am in good mood, but after call I got a doubt that “are they really praising me for good food taste or making fun in sarcastic way ?” I thought it but concluded myself that “either the way, they liked my food, that’s all I want”, resumed my work.

That week went away very smoothly, we both busy in office works, meanwhile Saturday came, as usual I rushed to office, then my wife called to her boss & asked

My wife : hey dear, when are coming to pick me ?
Boss : for what ?
My wife : don’t play games dear, you promised to take me shopping, don’t say you forgot that.  
Boss ; oh, dear how can I forget that, sure I will keep up my promise, but not today.
My wife : why dear ? ( in dull tone)
Boss : sorry to tell you, my wife came from her city, today I have to stay here, tomorrow we will go, guarantee
My wife : how can I come out tomorrow ? it’s Sunday my hubby will be at home.
Boss : oh, come on, don’t tell me that, this is not new, give him some bull shit story, escape from him for tomorrow.
My wife : why don’t you do that ? tell some story to your wife & come to me.
Boss : yes dear but her father is also coming, if I stay with them for a day then it will be easy for me to come out tomorrow, please try to understand.
My wife : hmmmm, ok, but tomorrow no changes right ?
Boss : granted, get ready by 12:00 pm, I will pick you.
My wife : ok fine ( in dull tone)

She know that today he is gonna be busy a lot, so she thought not to disturb him, finished all house hold works, did some pending works, now house looks very clean, she had shower, ate herself, later at afternoon she had a sleep as because she is soo tiered of work, then she wokeup around at evening, prepared some coffee for herself, enjoyed it in balcony, she felt like refreshing as she is enjoying her coffee peacefully after long time in that balcony, so after coffee also she sat like that & scrolling her phone, some pics caught her attention, so she keep checking such kind of pics more,  slowly her hands moved towards her privates, one hand is occupied by phone & the remaining hand is switching between her right boobs & left boob, gradually fire in her is lighting up, she moved into the bedroom, settled comfortable on bed, fixed phone at some point visible to her, widened her legs, placed her fingers on her pussy, started rubbing it, playing with it, she is getting some unknown pleasure, she is liking it, so rubbing more with speed & pressure, now 2 of her fingers are entering her pussy, playing in & out,  along with those 2, now one more finger joined the game, she literally fingering herself, but that is not sufficient for her, then she got an idea, quickly moved today the fridge,  find a big & thick brinjal, when walking back, near dining table, she took off her nighty, no inners, walked completely naked to bedroom, again resumed her work, but this time with brinjal, that is soo long, soo thick, so she pushed it deep inside her pussy, fucking herself, moaning in the room, enjoying like never before, because usually she was used to her boss dick but this time it is not done so her desire need to be cooled down, so deep down enjoying to the core, finally she end up with a lot of cum that sprayed all over the bedsheet, she know that her husband is useless on bed, that guy who makes use of her pussy is not there today so she choose that way to self-satisfaction.

She sat like that on bed, with sweat all over the body, bed sheet is wet with her cum, sat like that, relax for some time, then she opened her phone gallery & checking it, scrolling her pics & came across her boss pics, just remembered all her good time with him, what all did in his flat, what would have done if today went to his flat, & all these scenes made her crazy, so she took one more round of fingering with brinjal, so started doing again with her boss pic on phone screen, yelling his name & fucking herself, she is doing good, then I called her phone, it is ringing with my image on screen, suddenly she cummed a huge volume on my face pic & virtually drenched me in her cum caused because of her boss, she felt soo satisfying, it is soo awesome, it is much fun than the previous one,  so she sat like that on bed nude for some time, she observed a critical change in her like second time just her boss pics gave her mood on & my pic made her cum more & thick too, in the other way she liked it, later after some time she cleaned the bedroom & changed the bedsheets & had a shower, preparing dinner, meanwhile her husband came from office, just a small routine drill, like fresh-up, dinner &  sleep, I slept with full of tiredness & my wife is sleeping with full of excitement to go out with her boss the next day.

Next day, the Sunday morning, I woke up around 8:00 am but rolling over bed, I then heard that my wife mobile ringing on the desk beside the bed, I saw who’s on the line, it’s her boss, I though why he called me at this time ?, then I picked the call

Me : Hello, sir !
Boss : hey, is Neha there ?
Me : she is still sleeping sir,
Boss : Ok, ask her to call me when she woke up,  
 Me : ok sir, (Disconnected the call)

After  call I wokeup from bed & got to refresh myself, meanwhile my wife wokeup & I told her that boss asked her to call back, she gave an expression of cheer up in her face, I recognised it instantly, then immediately she grabbed her phone & immediately called her boss in hurry, talked with him,  meanwhile I went to kitchen to prepared breakfast for both of us, while we both eating, she told me that she is going to office team lunch today, so she have to leave to office by 12:00 pm, I was blank to hear that, every week she is going to office on some reason, from past 4 week she went to office on Saturday too but now she is going on Sunday, what ‘s happening, but some she convinced me to go, later at some time she had shower, started dressing up in the bedroom while I am busy with my phone in the hall, inside the bedroom she selected 3-4 dresses & kept them on bed, took a photo & send it to her boss, he selected one among those & asked to send a pic after wearing it, so she tried a dress, captured few pics & shared with boss, but probably he may not like that, so asked to change it, then again she selected a saree, so started wearing it,  while wearing her blouse she cannot tie the back lace, so she called me inside & asked me to tie her lace back, so I did it, wrapped her saree & after that asked me to click some snaps to send her boss, but I don’t know at that time so did as she asked, after clicking pics she asked me to wait outside & sending all those pics to her boss,

My wife : check the new pics, how am I looking ?
Boss : wow, you look like a bomb, fix this,
My wife : oh, thank you,
Boss : and who tied your blouse back lace & who clicked your back pics ?
My wife : come on, only my husband stays with me, then who do that ?
Boss : ha-ha-ha, that’s soo nice, he deserves only this, ha-ha-ha…
My wife : ha-ha-ha, stop it yar, come soon, I am almost ready
Boss : ok, I will reach you in just 10 min, come down when I ping you
My wife : ok, bye.

After 5 minutes she came out of the bedroom to hall, omg she is looking gorgeous with a beautiful saree, lite make up, good hair style, perfect perfume, she is looking dam hot, I instantly liked her, I know her colleague won’t miss any chance to enjoy her presence, I liked her way of dressing, then she asked me to capture some of her pics in different poses, I did soo, meanwhile I saw her phone ringing with her boss call, so she picked the call, said “OK” and cut the call, then she told me her boss is waiting down stairs, so she have to go, I have nothing to do, so I said bye to her & asked her to come back soon, she replied with “HMM”, in just 2 minutes she disappeared from flat & appeared infront of her boss, me alone at home, nothing to do rather than eating  & sleeping.
There on the other side, my wife sat in his car which stopped right exactly infront of the apartment gate, they started

Boss : it’s awesome dear, you look more gorgeous in real than pictures,
My wife : oh, thank you my boss, so where are we going now ?
Boss : first we will do lunch then we will do shopping until the food digests….
My wife : ha-ha-ha, oops I forgot to make prepare lunch for my single hubby at home….
Boss : so do you wanna order online ?
My wife : oh, come-on, he is not kid, he used to prepare his own food, it’s ok, he can prepare, leave him, feed the tasty food today….
Boss : then we have to taste this… ( pointing his hands towards his dick covered in pants)
My wife : ha-ha-ha, come on, will taste it later, you are getting shameless day by day…..        
Boss : you deserve all the credit for it babe…

Like that they are making some & some adult comedy, finally they reached a restaurant, had some nice food & now they rushed into a mall, it’s a quite expensive one where anyone can find all types of dresses to women, starting from traditional to naughty dresses ever, it’s a dream mall to almost every lady, so her boss took my wife to that which I can never dream of taking her, she has no words when she entered that, she can’t imagine herself going there, it’s like heaven to her, her excitement is out of control, they roamed inside the mall & went into a shop to buy some dresses.

Once they are into a shop, they are greeted well, there they found some sarees & my wife liked them well, they are very casual for office wear, so they some casual sarees there & moved into another shop, there her boss selected some modern dresses, some night wear, some inners too, she did a very big shopping, it’s a huge amount but her boss paid to her, she felt really happy, they both are walking in mall with hand in hand like just married couple, she totally forgot that she is wife of a normal man, then it’s almost late evening outside, they are done with shopping for the day,  then my wife simply texted me that “dear, you carry on with dinner, here I am having it out with boss”, by reading that message I don’t know what’s happening, so  I made my dinner & simply waiting for my wife to come back, after a while she came home with lots of bags in hands, I was surprised to see those many bags in her hands, I questioned her about them, she told that her boss did those shopping that’s why she is soo late, in one of them I saw a dress which looks soo special & unique in it’s way, it is soo attractive & revealing kind too, when I ask about this dress she replied that one of the projects that they working are finalising, so there is going to be meeting at any time this week, so boss purchased that dress to attend meeting, but I was soo shocked to know because I never imagined this, I never thought of it, I was soo angry on it & there our arguments started, we shouted for some time, then we both slept with much anger, this time she is much gap between our places on bed. I fell asleep but my wife thinking about that dress & meeting that gonna happen this week, later she too slept as she is tiered a lot.

Now it's time to bring our second man of my wife, so please be patience to know more........

Namaskar Namaskar thanks
Like Reply
horseride Eagerly waiting for the introduction of second man who will be having some fun with her
Like Reply
Wonderful story dear. One thing I observed is as the story is progressing your writing skills are improving exponentially.. initially your writing was a bit off.. now it's so good.. each update is better than the previous one.. keep going and you will soon be the best writer.. awesome work.. keep posting..
[+] 2 users Like prashanthi's post
Like Reply