What are your all-time favourite stories on Xossip??
(15-04-2020, 05:49 AM)Test07 Wrote: I really loved the actress collections in xossip.

1. Actress Trisha and Anushka exploited by terrorists- sarvy
2. Robinjr's actress roleplay stories
3. Matrix story world stories
4. Actress real life fantasy
5. Actress quick sex stories for fapping by mrghostrider.

Please get me those stories if possible, like in pdf or new thread here if you have.

I can help you with the 1st and 5th one.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Telugu my updated list writer "MAHESH THE HERO" 2 stories. 1. JTKP 2. Shrungarakathamalika .... Emotions sex love happy sad what not every feeling u get with this 2 stories.... My opinion The Best writer on xossipy .... 2 stories not completed... I wish to ....
Like Reply
(20-07-2020, 06:49 PM)MrGhostRider Wrote: I can help you with the 1st and 5th one.

Hey hero... ! I'd really love if you start a thread on those.
Like Reply
NEELAM: Rekindling the passion for love and exhibitionism.

If someone has saved this story, please share.
Like Reply
(29-03-2019, 09:20 AM)doctor101 Wrote: Very tough to answer the most favorite best stories on Xossip. But there are some good original writers whose style of writing are so seductive, you are addicted for their more than 100 pages per long novel stories. e.g. Rajkumar, Cashinar, The Evil, Raj Sharma, Sujitha, Karishma, Prashanthi, Kamalabai, Anshuman - Diwali Ka Juwa writer etc....

Theme / Genre is Adultery, Debauchery, Sati Savitry Sanskari Bahu to Flirt, Slut.
Dominated Characters are Interracial, Lower Cast, Labour class, In-laws, Deflowering.

But please check both sections: English and Hindi. Otherwise you will miss it.

Lots of Xossip and Xossipy Readers had published a thread of a table list with title, genre, sub genre and writers.

If you insist I can attach the list links. Xossip link is no use any more.

I can give my most favourite underdog writer is PRASHANTHI. Luckily, one reader has republished her complete work in English Section: link: 
"Sexy Girls Loosing Virginity Collection by Prashanthi"

https://xossipy.com/thread-4883.html

Awesome
Like Reply
"Sheetal ka samarpan"... this is presently available in Hindi language, but I need it in original 'Hinlish format'.. if anyone saved it.. please share
Like Reply
Blogging into her heart and body
Like Reply
There was a story about "father in law married to his bahu" but I couldn't find it anywhere. Please someone share this story
Like Reply
If links are also added to favorite story names that would benefit many aspirants.
ALL PHOTOS ARE TAKEN FROM WEB. CRITICS ACCEPTED.
Like Reply
My friend's wife... Update 47 onwards.
Innocent sister's indecent request
The slippery slope
Erotic experience with my student, her mom and young couple.
[+] 1 user Likes sandy4hotgirls1's post
Like Reply
(03-08-2020, 02:14 PM)aversatile Wrote: If links are also added to favorite story names that would benefit many aspirants.

lol, aspirants? Bro, we are not giving IAS or JEE here
Like Reply
One story - My village experience involving a lady visiting village. But only husbands brother is present in house. Exhibitionism in house. Tailor visits, measurements & trial of village clothes, then kabaddi match with boys. Anyone remembers? Pls post / share.
Like Reply
can anyone post this one
"Indian Incest Stories - Mom Son" by Adithyakumar
there multiple stories inthis thread out of which
"blogging in to her heart and body "is best
Like Reply
For me it's :- "My and my senior in bed"
Like Reply
once i read a story in Free Sexy Indians-Me My Mom and Kumar uncle. if any body got it please upload
Like Reply
any lady cop story.????

i read long time in which rich people complaint about a guy,then he arrested but DCP lady fall in with him
Like Reply
There are many good incest stories on net. Among them, I liked two stories:
1) "Masti hi masti: My wife and mother" - In this story, a man goes to his village with his wife (Anu), father & mother. In village, his wife got fucked by two young servants. His mother lusted for the young servant and the man helped his mother to be fucked by the young boy servant in the pretext of message. then the man and his father fucked the mother and sister of two servants. After returning to the town, the man fucked the wife of his friend (who was a doctor) and doctor's servant Aslam played with her malkin (Doctor's wife). Aslam's mother and sisters are fucked by the man. The man also fucked some other middle aged/ old ladies. He also fucked one lady and her daughter-in-law etc etc. A nice story, but I can't find it nowadays. If anybody can help!!!

2) "Room No.69" : This  is also a very nice story. A man takes his subordinate's (Siju) mother from her village to his work place. On the way due to a riots, they had to stay in a hotel. And in that hotel the man fucked the unwilling lady (Siju's mother) in a very sexual/ hot described manner. Really a hot story. If anybody can help me finding this story!!!
Like Reply
Plese post story of chit chat in xossipy sir
Like Reply
"The Awakening of the Slut"....if the writer by mistake does read this or if anyone could please write on her behalf would be amazing....though it was left incomplete....plz if this story could make way...will be gr8
[+] 1 user Likes pervert_oldman's post
Like Reply
"Married bachelorate" is an excellent story
Like Reply