Adultery Lockdown & Uncle
(05-09-2020, 11:41 AM)hallowman Wrote: Good story, just few suggestions make sumi more reluctant don’t make her slut and waiting for uncle.

(09-09-2020, 05:20 PM)Unclekol Wrote: Yes I agree, wife being reluctant is so eroctic, and being a slut is abit of a turnoff

Thanks for commenting and giving your opinions in this story. I always like others suggestions. However being a real life story i dont want to deviate from the real incidents.

Though it would not be something good to tell what was with the uncle, but to give you ppl some hint is that she was reluctant. She is never a slut, though there are some flare ups that is all.

banana banana banana
[+] 2 users Like HB201415's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hmmm its super narration....making things hot so many times
Like Reply
Eagerly Waiting for Queen to rule over my hard dick.
Like Reply
Nice update
Keep writing
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
(09-09-2020, 11:01 PM)HB201415 Wrote: Thanks for commenting and giving your opinions in this story. I always like others suggestions. However being a real life story i dont want to deviate from the real incidents.

Though it would not be something good to tell what was with the uncle, but to give you ppl some hint is that she was reluctant. She is never a slut, though there are some flare ups that is all.

banana banana banana

This is exactly why your story is perfect for people like me to read... The slutier it becomes the more unreal it will get... So keep doing what you are doing!!!

Awesome naration!!
[+] 1 user Likes Surkurinc's post
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Passionate narration
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for next update
Like Reply
Waiting for next update bro
Like Reply
Waiting for Update bro
Like Reply
updates are too slow
Like Reply
It's been 1 month.. since the last post by the writer
Though we reader appreciate the hard-work the writer put in & the effort, so we give comments, suggestions etc.

At the same time, writer has also some responsibility towards us the readers
But, it seems he doesn't, 1 post in a 30 - 45 days not gonna help.
better admit you can't proceed, we may move on from here with heavy heart

Best of luck with your other imp stuffs.
[+] 1 user Likes RajAryanM's post
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
Story is losing its magic..
Please update soon
Like Reply
Update pls
Like Reply
Hey , I know it's a very difficult time for all off us, & blaming & cursing you with spamming 'Update Plz' is not going to help you, rather us. And you told you'll be too busy to write it in Aug & Sept. It's completely okay.
Take your time.
But can we expect something in Puja Holidays ?

Since you're logging in once in a week, or once in two weeks, I'm hoping to get a reply from your side.

If you can't continue, that's too fine. But please let us know. This story had a massive potential & still having it. With your confirmation either We will wait, or leave it with a heavy heart.

Stay safe .
Like Reply
too delayed updates looses interest in story if you don't have time why start writing please you get us hooked create interests and then disappear, thats bad
[+] 1 user Likes redarc's post
Like Reply