Poll: Sanskari college girl Namrata Ko strangers aur buddhe ke saath dikhana chaliye ya nahi???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yess
93.28%
111 93.28%
Noo
6.72%
8 6.72%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Misc. Erotica BASSSSS.. KARO ..(NAMRATA ek PAHELI)
Wonderfully hot amazing update yaar too good keep it up
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
bahut zabardast update
Like Reply
Super duper.. Hit... Mind blowing.... Please update more
Like Reply
Plz bhai aaj agla update dedo...! Namaskar
Like Reply
Story pehle jaise nahi raha...... Bhai apne pehle kahata..... Ak high class larki jaldi chidwate nahi.... Aur apne suchita ko ak bhikari ki sath.......sorry but Very disappointed....
[+] 1 user Likes S2929's post
Like Reply
(17-09-2020, 08:01 PM)S2929 Wrote: Story pehle jaise nahi raha...... Bhai apne pehle kahata..... Ak high class larki jaldi chidwate nahi.... Aur apne suchita ko ak bhikari ki sath.......sorry but Very disappointed....

Yesss bro aap mere kahani ke regular reader hain...and i understand your point of view......

But aap he socho.....

40 :- updates...

5 EPISODES OF DIWALI ENCOUNTER.....

And 

2 EPISODE OF SAFAR......

itne lamba safar hamne sirf.... seduction + writing + suspense + eroctisim pain tay kiya hainn....

And bat rahi bhikari ki angle ki toh ... bhikari ke liye suchita new hain pan suchita ke liye chut ki aag naya nahi hainn....

And wait for episode 2 ....and remember .... suchita is not leading character of story 

Apko koi aur bat batani ho toh personal message karo we will discuss it  Smile

Heart KEEP SUPPORTING BROTHER...... Heart
flamethrower 
[+] 2 users Like Royalkingfire's post
Like Reply
"... And wait for episode 2 ... and remember ..."

Ab to toilet me klpd ke asaar nazar aa rahe hain ...
[+] 1 user Likes khemucha's post
Like Reply
Bro make suchita the leading character...i really enjoyed abdul and suchita part...eagerly waiting for suchita to come back from vacation start his sex adventure with abdul
[+] 1 user Likes alok_love21's post
Like Reply
Tere se ghatia writer iss site pe koi ni hoga,, achhi kahani ki gand mar d
[+] 1 user Likes Feku's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 12:13 AM)Feku Wrote: Tere se ghatia writer iss site pe koi ni hoga,, achhi kahani ki gand mar d

I don't agree with you brother . Have patience & faith in royal bhai . It's a tremendous story & surely will go as one of the best
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 12:13 AM)Feku Wrote: Tere se ghatia writer iss site pe koi ni hoga,, achhi kahani ki gand mar d

Apse accha comments karne vala iss site pe koi nahi hoga ....keep motivating me apke comments padhke maja ata hain  clps banana

Keep supporting brother Heart
flamethrower 
[+] 1 user Likes Royalkingfire's post
Like Reply
Bhai sexy update.... Tu bhai yhi continue kr leee
Like Reply
Iex Iex Iex Namaskar
Like Reply
Sad Intezaar hae agle update ka... Namaskar Iex
Like Reply
Waiting for next update.
Like Reply
Kuchh to log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kehnaa
Chhodo bekaar ki baaton mein kaheen beet na jaaye rainaa.
Bhai aap continue rakhiye. 1 number erotic story hai aapki bhai...
Waiting next....
Like Reply
You ruined a great story....
It strated in a way that I thought it's going to be a masterpiece...
But you deviated from the original concept and destroy the story...
[+] 1 user Likes Buro_Modon's post
Like Reply
Hi, Royalking..
Enjoying your story very well.. very good narration.. find very much erotism.. in slow progression and dialogues before the action and during the action...
Though started with the story with Lead character of Namrata and surprised us by Suchitra's development with Abdul and that too much fast she opened up with Abdul..
And now she is unstoppable... Very much interesting...
As a reader I am OK with both the characters.. But it is upto you which one you want to focuss on more or develop both simultaneously.
But don't take any of the characters towards blackmailing... 
It's your guts to kill the watchman in the story.. let's see any other character is coming in his cabin or not..
Though I like the story very much.. but later when found that Abdul is a doctor.. I am bit disappointed.. I thought at that time he will be some other person of the society like secretary or doing some normal job or doing some business.. but no complaint.. we wish the story continue with such erotism for long time..
See you soon with lovely dick raising episodes...
[+] 3 users Like Yampag's post
Like Reply
hi bro..
next update come soon..

i wait your thread

mast or fadu hai bro... lage raho... long update please.
Like Reply
Waiting for next update bhai
[+] 1 user Likes Jaan's post
Like Reply