Fantasy Cuck Mocktail
Chapter 5 - The New Boss
Last week we missed our sex session due to her office meetings,  so I thought to bang her & satisfy her in anyway, our casual week started, Monday to Friday, she is going by bus to office daily, again she experienced some naughty guys trying to touch her here & there, initially she is soo strict to defend them but lately her defence skills are falling down drastically, apart from this, my work in office is at peaks, I am getting very late hours in office, on the other side, my wife’s boss called her to his cabin all of sudden, he blasted a bomb on her, said that company data is leaking that too from her point, he also showed some proof of evidence like what are the files copied from her computer, she was speechless, her face turned to sad, almost near to cry, she tried to convince hi, but he is in no mood to listen her words, finally he said like “you are fired, if you don’t leave voluntarily I will issue a black document so that you cannot find job anywhere” she was very scared, she left his cabin, came to her block, packed all her stuff, came home directly in auto, all the way she is crying a lot, she thought her career came to an end, she felt like almost over, she lost in thoughts, she don’t know when she reached home, she came to conscious when auto driver called her, gave him money, stepped inside the house, she told what all happened with her over a phone call, I was shocked to her that, even my mood was off, I am dull, I was unable to focus on work, I was thinking about it, that evening I went very quickly home, I am trying my best to made her console her, but she is in deep cry, somehow after many minutes she came to an halt, that night i cooked for her, she loved it, then only she came to know that I can cook well, I feed her, that night we both slept on bed in eachother hug, I was talking to her, trying to divert her, meanwhile she slept, next day morning before I leaving to work I told her to take rest for today, we will find a new job soon, she was ok with it, I left to office, at home she is alone, doing her own stuff like eating, watching TV stuff, but she is not active like before, I called her few times to know what she doing alone at home, that day went like little slow, that nigh too I came early, cooked for her, made her comfortable, so I did some romance like kissing, pressing her boobs stuff, when I tried to have sex with her she said like she was not in mood, will do it later, I said ok & we slept together, next day morning I left to office quite early, almost she passed 2 complete days at home, again she started to search jobs online, she dialled few companies but no use, later after post lunch she got a call from unknow number she answered it, it was a man who saw her presentation which she gave few weeks back, he talked with my wife in that meeting just for 2 minutes & complimented her presentation & her dress too,( I mentioned him as “somebody” in chapter – 4 ending)  he was impressed by it, he wants to talk about it, he asked some details about it & she answered It, all his doubts got cleared, later he was asking about her office stuff & in conversation she told that she lost job due to some technical reasons, he felt sad for it & gave an offer like, actually I am searching for an vacant post in my office if you like you can send me the resume, we will discuss it, when she hear those words her face was like bright moon, her voice filled with energy all of sudden, he asked her to save his number, she saved his contact in her mobile as “NEW BOSS”, he told his name as “Pramod”, he too saved her contact, after exchanging all these details they ended the call, immediately after the call she got an whatsapp message from him mentioning “Hi, please send your resume to this mail” she replied “ok” & forwarded him the resume, he replied like I was in a meeting, will reply after it ends, she said ok & immediately called me & told all these good news, I felt very happy & relaxed too, I felt like a big burden has been solved, now I am focusing on my work, she is in happy mood too, that night I returned home with much excitement, at home we ate dinner very quickly, while eating her phone rang with a name “New Boss” she answered it, & after call she told me that new boss has fixed an appointment this Saturday morning in his office, she was like cheering well, I gave a hug & congratulated her, we are soo confident about that job, we completed our dinner with that happiness, later we reached our bedroom & its time for our real fun, today we both are in good mood to enjoy, few days back I checked some tips in net so I wanna try them today,

I am little nervous but I wanna try my luck again today, she is usually in her nighty with inners on, me in my shorts but no inners, started our journey with a gentle kiss, then slowly getting our levels deeper, I am literally fingering her pussy, I never did that before, she is feeling a complete new experience, I liked that ,she is moaning, she is giving those naughty satisfaction experiences which I never saw in her, this is what I want, I keep fingering her, pressing her melons, meanwhile she cummed a good load, wow omg I never thought that I can make her cum, yes I did it today, our bed sheet soaked in her cum, she is feeling very relaxed, I loved it, some cum fell on my hands too, it smells weird, but I like that pungent smell, by seeing her like that I am rock solid, I slowly slide my shaft into her hairless pussy, omg it soo smooth like never before, I am fucking her, this feels soo amazing, I loved it, she is giving slow moans, I increased it gradually & cummed in her in very less time, I made her cum but I failed myself to stand for a long time, but today she don’t seems to be nervous or disappointed, she have fixed feelings like she is happy for her cumming but very sad for my short cumming, I felt the same but I thought I am improving, we don’t know when we slept in this thoughts, next day morning I saw my wife waking me up  because it’s already 8 & we need to go to office, she has an interview, she got ready in some saree, looking very good, very decent, no chance of denying her, later she booked a cab & left in it, I went to my office on my bike, nearly around lunch time my wife called me & told that official good news that she was appointed & she will get formal letter by Monday, by hearing that I am flying into sky, I gave many kisses to her over phone, she also told that she Is going to shopping now, will be home by evening, we cut the call, that night it thought to go home early & celebrate it, but to my bad luck work increased a lot & I was there in till midnight with some other colleagues, my wife was fully upset with my late night, so she ate alone & slept, later when I reached home I opened the home with second key, I saw her sleeping alone in deep sleep, I don’t want to disturb her so I slept in another bedroom, it’s our first time sleeping alone in different bedrooms, its ok, the next morning she woke up me too early as she wanna go to temple to offer some devotions for her new job, we got ready & went on my bike, after temple ate breakfast outside, after coming home she prepared lunch for both of us, ate it & sat to watch a movie, but she started to tell about her new boss & office appearance,

In my wife words :
Honey he is around 45-50 years man, he is the branch manager in India, this is the only branch in India, he is soo gentle man, he respects a lot, his office is soo awesome, shows his taste everywhere, interiors are very stylish & modern, he showed me my cabin too, it’s pretty nice, totally I like that office, he agreed to pay 20% more than my current salary package, he also said if he like my performance he will give bonus too, but he also said that there are no other females in the office apart from me, (my view : this gave me a little heart attack, but I took a minute & told myself that it’s ok fine this is a work place, nothing to worry, her boss seems to be a gentle guy, I am matured enough to digest it) later that interview went on for an hour & he asked about some personal life too & shared some details about you(me), our place of living & etc…, that new office is just few stops away after the old office, so I can go by that same bus, it’s Monday to Friday office & starts at 10:30,

My wife : honey are you ok with this ?
Me : about what ?
My wife : me being the only female in the entire office!
Me : I took a deep breath & told her like don’t worry honey, its very common thing these days, be confident, be matured, you are simply taking with opposite gender for office work, that’s it, once office is done we have no connection, in my office too there are other females but I have nothing to do with them, its simply an office, forget these things & focus on your works dear…

Later she felt very happy for this kind of answer, she gave a tight hugs & drenched me in kisses…..

In my words :
We talked few more stuff & now its almost evening ,we both had a cup of tea, went out to buy some casual sarees, dresses to her, & other home shopping too, this is time I feel very sad about my wallet, day by day expenses are increasing, but not my income, I thought to do something to increase it, that night we had dinner at home, then my wife called her new boss & asked about her formal letter, then he said that come to office from Tuesday, as the letter has to come from the home branch, it will take time, meanwhile you can get used to office, works, colleagues & others,, she agreed & cut the call, later very quickly  we started our fun tour but it ended very quickly because of my low performance, now she get used to it, she  don’t bother much about it, she slept silently, next morning as usual I went to office on time, she made home things, like cleaning & other stuff, its already afternoon,  she ad lunch & surfing net, then she came across some adult stuff, it raised some hot stuff inside her, she is getting interest in it, she keep watching it, slowly her hands moved towards her pussy area, her fingers escaped into her panty, slide it down & rubbing her clit very gently, she widened  her legs & fingering deep inside her, she is moaning a lot, meanwhile remembering those bus incidents where guys wants to touch her, ah finally she released a huge thick white cum, that’s huge load, she felt very relaxed that time, I fell all over the floor & her dress become wet too, on that day I don’t that she fingered herself, even she didn’t told me, I came to know about her fingering stuff & men touching her in bus stuff at very later stage, she cleaned the house, its already being evening time she went to shower then, had a cup of tea, & felt very very relaxed because she got a new job, feeling soo relaxed after fingering, very long back she used to do this level of fingering stuff in her college days, & after long gap now she got time to make some fun, she felt like her life Is back on track, so she took her phone & made calls to her parents to tell about her new job, had some casual phone talks with her friends too, meanwhile she prepared dinner & I went home too, I fresh up & ate both together, slept very quickly because of my work, she too slept quickly because of new job happiness & fingering relief, more than that need to go on time to new office, she wrapped one of the new sarees which we bought few  days back, it’s a cotton one, she looks very decent, today she booked a cab to look fresh in first day at office as her boss that he will introduce her to remaining office mates,

She was on time to her new office in new saree, she directly went to her boss cabin, he is a good looking guy, with good physic, confidence in eyes, smile on lips, he greeted well, he then took her out of his cabin & introduced her to remaining colleagues, there around 12 men in the office, their age aprox starting from 24-40, only one guys is 24 years new join, only guy who is younger than my wife, remaining are elder to her, that moment when they saw my wife they faces lit up a bulb showing a signature in their dry faces, because till then there is no female in the office, all of sudden when they saw a hot chick their energy level came up, every one took shake hand with my wife, they become soo crazy just for a shake hand as if she is standing nude infront of them, every one got their first chance to feel her soft hands, but that’s a formal one, everyone congratulated her, she felt very happy for it, half of the working day went by introductions & all other stuff, for the remaining day her colleagues introduced all about their projects & remaining formalities, it’s being her first day she left very quickly, later that night she told me all the happened in office, I too felt great for it.

Now the real guy enters in her life, The New Boss, let’s wait  & watch how things will go….       

First few guys will take time to enter but once all set then you can see more guys entering very frequently.                      
[+] 1 user Likes desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi desilover007143!

Glad to see you have just restarted your earlier Xossip venture. Thank you for taking so much effort to write the whole thread all over again for our frigging pleasure!

Few suggestions:
Since the main theme of this thread is to give us cuckold tittilation, it will be more effective if its written from the point of view (POV) of the happy watching husband.
You are taking lot of time to find suitable photographs for illustrating your narrative. But this can be avoided & you could focus all your attention to the story part. You may be able to give us more naughty updates on the actions this way.
Thanks once again and don't feel bad that there are so little replies -- your eager readers are always cumming to your thread but too 'busy' to write a reply!!
pylode
[+] 1 user Likes pylode's post
Like Reply
(15-09-2020, 05:53 AM)pylode Wrote: Hi desilover007143!

Glad to see you have just restarted your earlier Xossip venture. Thank you for taking so much effort to write the whole thread all over again for our frigging pleasure!

Few suggestions:  
Since the main theme of this thread is to give us cuckold tittilation, it will be more effective if its written from the point of view (POV) of the happy watching husband.
You are taking lot of time to find suitable photographs for illustrating your narrative. But this can be avoided & you could focus all your attention to the story part. You may be able to give us more naughty updates on the actions this way.
   Thanks once again and don't feel bad that there are so little replies -- your eager readers are always cumming to your thread but too 'busy' to write a reply!!
  pylode

Thank you soo much for your time in giving the best possible feedback!

Most of the time the story is narrated in husbands point of view only, i will change the view only where there is demand.

I am giving pics in between for better understanding of whats going on, even some times searching a pic is quite easy for me rather than writing down all in detail, but i will try to write all the details,  i will post pics only when i feel its necessary!

Thank you soo much for your feedback, again this gives me energy & hope to move ahead! Namaskar Namaskar 

happy Heart thanks
Like Reply
1 Sincere Request:
Rather than start with Boss at Top directly, can she build up from lower level till top. That is:
            Understand boss mindset from various angles - watchman/office Pune/Office Cleaners/Team members etc
            Then come to each step of the Organization until reaching Boss
She could be working under Boss now but let it not be directly sex at top level first only. 
Let her sexplore other lower levels and then build up that knowledge to seduce Boss.

Flow:
From decent Sarees to transparent Sarees
From fully covered Blouses to thin Strap blouses
From decent skirt lengths to short skirts and then very short skirts 
From late evening to Very late evening/Night drops to home
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(15-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: 1 Sincere Request:
Rather than start with Boss at Top directly, can she build up from lower level till top. That is:
            Understand boss mindset from various angles - watchman/office Pune/Office Cleaners/Team members etc
            Then come to each step of the Organization until reaching Boss
She could be working under Boss now but let it not be directly sex at top level first only. 
Let her sexplore other lower levels and then build up that knowledge to seduce Boss.

Flow:
From decent Sarees to transparent Sarees
From fully covered Blouses to thin Strap blouses
From decent skirt lengths to short skirts and then very short skirts 
From late evening to Very late evening/Night drops to home

prof.mansoor gulshan  devil2
dear ...........
upliftment is nowadays a prototype in all adulteries ........initialy lower grade then their bosses

this story can introduce not a new version but rare ...........degradation from top bosses to lower and lowest graded peoples
so let the writer make a foundation by his/her own concrete 

let's see what's the next
Like Reply
Chapter 6 - The "New" Office
As usual she started going to office by bus, day by day she getting to know more & more about her office, her colleagues are getting close to her, but always her boss remains in first place to interact with her, she is comfortable in her office, mostly she is preferring saree which enhances her beauty more & here there is no change in her bus journey, one day or the other she is feeling some hands rolling over her bare skin, even she cannot deny or defend it because her body is seeking some pleasure which is not getting from me, every night she used to share how her day went but she never mind to tell me what happens with her in bus daily or at-least frequently, its almost a month passed in her new office, meanwhile she went to lunch with her colleagues few times but boss never misses his chance to make her sit beside in his car while he drives his luxury car, the day salary credited into my wife account she felt very happy, she feels like this office is a god gift for her to solve all her problems because we have EMI’s to pay, only my salary is not enough to clear all debts & run the whole house, so she felt great for her boss & salary, all these things running aside unfortunately on one Friday afternoon, she noticed a mistake in the date submitted to head office, she is getting into tension, she don’t how to solve it, immediately she shared it with her boss, he felt angry but didn’t scold her, he said he will try to solve it, so both came to my wife cabin, checking the system to rectify the error, but failed, she is in much tension, then he hold her hands for a while both are in silent, both are looking into each other eyes, complete silence, then he tried to console her, she felt relaxed for a while, then he said her “it’s ok neha, it’s too late, we will do it later, now we will leave” my wife also felt little relax, he again said “before leaving we will have dinner!. Shall we ?”, my wife nodded by saying yes, then they came out of the office, occupied his luxuy car & crused to the nearby hotel, it’s a very classy one, from the entrance all the walls are filled with nude girls painted in art works, she started looking them, slowly those arts started to occupy her mind, they had their chairs, while my wife forget herself watching those arts then her boss asked her do u like it ? she immediately said, she is in love with that place, he again said like I like those arts, he is very habituated to grasp those beauty in arts there, that’s why he is a very regular customer there, she smiled for it, while having dinner he asked more of her like personal details, likes & interests, like that they both finished dinner, when they are coming out of restaurant she got a call & its me asking about where is she till now, because I came home just now but she not her ? she answered that she had dinner with her & coming in few minutes, I said ok, cut the call, later her boss offered her to drop at home as there is a very public transport available this time, she also agreed for it silently, car started to move towards my home, on the way her mind again went into her office & started feeling tension, this time also her boss hold my wife hands with his left hand, trying to console her, meanwhile they came home, car stopped few meters from my apartment entrance, he consoled her, but this time his hands occupied her thighs, he places his hands on her thighs & talking to her, she is not in mood to deny his touches, finally before leaving he asked her to smile & took a selfie by keeping his hands on her left shoulder, at that moment my wife thought like he is such a good guy understanding her & took her side to support her, so she accepted all his moved & touches, then she got down the car, walking towards apartment entrance, that boss is watching her steps under his car headlights, now his eyes are completely stuck to her thigh shaking ass, they are juicy, she disappeared into the apartment, but he lost into thought & remembering those moments when he saw my wife swinging ass while walking in office, even though he don’t have any work with her he used to call her to his cabin, talk some shit & watch her ass swings while she is walking out of his cabin, that moment when he stand beside her some times her cleavage is visible, he only stands beside her to check what’s she wearing inside, he also remembers his cunning ness in believing her that she has send a wrong data to head office, he felt great for it, but he came to into this world when he heard some random notification in his mobile, then me moved & reached home, meanwhile sent that pic to my wife which he took few minutes ago under the name of consoling her.

Here inside my home, I just had shower & still on towel, my wife hit the door bell, I opened it, she came in, I asked her why she is soo late today, without answering she went into washroom, came back after 2 min, meanwhile I sat to eat dinner, she came & sat opposite to me  then she told what all happened except her boss holding her hands, placing hands on her thighs & selfie too, I believed that nothing more happened apart from what she said, I too consoled her but not touching her, she might have expected me to behave like her boss by touching her physically but I didn’t made it, it might disappointed her a bit, but I don’t know that at that moment, then I completed my dinner, then she too went to have shower, I saw & watching TV, her mobile is beside me, when she is in shower her mobile got a message, mostly I don’t check her phone but I saw her boss name, he did’t text at that time, so I thought it may be an urgent & opened it, it gave ma little stroke, that they both had a selfie that too her boss is holding her over shoulder & they both are really close in a car, might be his car because I never saw his car, I immediately recognised him because I already saw him in their office lunch pics, I told myself that it’s just a pic don’t worry but my mind & heart are not listening, I kept a side, waching TV like nothing happened but mind is still in her phone, after few minutes she came back in nighty, took her phone, saw her boss send their pic in whatsapp, she also found blue ticks that mean someone opened her phone, instantly it’s me, then she gave me a look & went into our bedroom, I have no words, I thought for a while, & consoled my mind & relaxed a bit, went into bedroom to sleep, already she is sleeping inside, I too took place beside her, next morning again started to office as per my time, we are eating breakfast together, then her mobile rang, its her boss, she lifted it there, talked with him for a minute & cut the call & she told me that her boss wants her to come to office as he want to discuss something with her, again she is getting worry, I tried to console her but being am already late I left, then she took shower wrapped a saree, & left to office in bus.

By the time she reach her office, no one is there apart from her boss, she straightly went into her boss cabin, he is doing some work in his system but when he saw her he kept it aside & turned towards her, to talk with her, her face seems to be very tension, he made her relax, offered a coffee, then he started to talk with her,

Boss : look Neha, I know you are excellent in work, you being new to office you handled many things very smoothly, I appreciate it, but out head office don’t know about this & they are very serious on you, please don’t panic, yesterday night after you left I got a mail from head office to remove you from work, but I tried to convince them they are very hard to believe me…
Already my wife eyes filled with water, her face is red, about to cry there but controlling very hardly,
My wife : sir, please don’t talk like that, you my work skill, I don’t have other options sir, please don’t take me off….. bla bla bla….
Like this my wife is trying to get back her job, here comes the evil
Then he stood from his chair, walking slowly here & there in his cabin, some times watching her hip folding’s also
Boss : It’s ok Neha, I will try once again, but would you like to do me a favour ?
My wife : Yes sir tell me, I will do it.
Boss : actually my wife is leaving to her home town along with my kid tomorrow early morning flight so would you mind to come to my home tomorrow(an evil smile)              
My wife : her brain freezed, got shocked, she believes her boss blindly, now he is the guy who is asking her to come to his flat, her lips are shivering, her eyes are looking here & there, she totally lost herself, she gave an expression of rejection
Boss : it’s ok Neha, I am not forcing you to come, but before rejecting my offer think about your family, can your hubby run the house with his single hand, what about your EMI’s, they will torture your husband for payments, they will sue you, all your pride will be lost, you guys will face a lot of pressure, you wont get job anywhere, there are chances for committing for suicide also, do you need all these mess ? Just one day, nothing will change, you can have your routine life, still I am not forcing you, if you are interested to come, send me a selfie in red colour saree that too before 7:30 am, then I will tell you what to do next, then only I will consider talking to head office, now I am leaving, you may leave too.

All the time he is talking her eyes are filled with tears, she is crying deep inside, she has no words, very silent, eyes struck to floor, she sat there for some time & decided not to offer herself to that cheap fellow, neither she don’t want to complaint, she simply wrote a resignation letter & kept it on his table, silently left the office & reached home in cab, it’s already lunch time, but she did’t ate, she slept on bed & cried a lot, later she slept & wokeup around 6 pm to my call, in call also her voice is very low, when I ask about it she said, she just wokeup, I said ok & cut the call, she ate something, later one of her friend called her, had chit chat for some time, then she had a shower, prepared food, I came home, freshup, we both sat to eat, she seems very dull, I again asked her, but she just covered up with some silly answer, I got doubt but I thought she will tell later I should not force her, later dinner I immediately climbed bed & in minutes snoring, she too sleeping beside me, it’s around 4 am, early morning, very silent inside & outside, only fan sound in the room, suddenly my wife wokeup with all sweat around, heart beats very fast, she wokeup & checking me, I am sleeping beside her, she immediately had some water, stood at window & looking outside, then remembered that she got a dream, in that she found that I committed suicide, all financers have filed a suit in court, she is running out of funds, our parents are not that strong enough to handle all these stuff, she again get scared by just remembering her dream, immediately she checked her phone, it’s 4:30 am, she decided to accept her boss, it’s the time that made a “U” turn in my family, she thought still there is much time & slept on bed holding me, slowly slept, later some time she wokeup & I am not there beside her, I wokeup already & in washroom, she look at her phone, it’s already 7:15, omg she rushed out of her bed, grabbed a towel, trying to open our bedroom washroom, but it’s locked from inside, because I am there, she immediately rushed into the common washroom, bath herself, rushing from bathroom to her ward robe, grabbed a red saree, I noticed that she is in hurry, when I asked about the same, she said she is getting late to office & closed the bedroom, locked from inside, It seems to be irregular, because she never locks her bedroom door while dressing, she just closes the door, inside the bedroom, she removed her towel, now she is completely naked with all water drops around her body, she took a black padded bra, & black panty, wore them, took a red saree & wrapped him as per his wish, she is in rush to wear but her hear is filled with all water, feeling very sad but she don’t have enough dare to challenge him, even she didn’t dare to tell me, she literally died inside, but to save her family she did so, she completed saree with all these thoughts, immediately took her phone & took few selfies, first few selfies are with sad face, but later, she bring up the artificial smile & took few more selfies, opened whatsapp & forwarded one among them, then time is exactly 7:30, she is feeling tension that her boss has approved her resignation, exactly after 2 minutes she got a reply from her boss, with an evil smile he again send one more reply “last chance, confirm yourself, if you have agreed then there is no turn back, if ok then send me one more selfie showing your belly clearly” now she is into him, rather than obeying him nothing to protest, she again captured few more selfies & send one among them for re-confirmation, this time he replied with few more evil smile emojis,  he again replied that “don’t eat anything, start soon to office, ask your hubby to drop you, I am waiting there” so my wife did some lite make-up, opened the door, I was stunned to see her like that, she seems dam sexy projecting her shapes out of the saree, it remined our second night, she prepared almost similarly, I again asked her,

Me : where are you going dear?
My wife : going office dear,
Me : what, Sunday ?
My wife : yes, I already told you that I committed a mistake, so now we got permission from head office to correct & submit it again, we don’t wanna miss it, so my boss decided to do it today
Me : oh, (Poor me)
My wife : can you drop me at office honey?
Me : ok but before that we will eat breakfast !
My wife : no dear, already arranged in my office, I will eat there
Me : hmm, come I will drop you.

Me & wife started on my bike, all the way down I am getting her perfume, omg its mind blowing, she sat side way so her right boob is pressing constantly against my back, it is raising my dick, being no underwear for me it is clearly shown in my pants, drove like that & dropped at her office by 8:30, she got down the bike, I looked her form top to bottom, she is looking very fresh, very clean saree looking angel, then she showed her office building, it’s my first visit to her new office, before leaving she said that don’t wait for lunch, she will have in office, I said ok, then her steps walked towards inside, while walking I am checking her swinging ass, dam hot spicy ass, I thought to bang her tonight anyhow, with those thoughts, I turned my bike, started back to home, there she is moved into lift, exactly at that moment she got a call from her boss asking her to come parking, Pressed P1, when the lift doors open there is a luxury car waiting for my beauty, she immediately occupied into it, car moved immediately, on the way to boss home, he saw her from top to bottom & praised her, she seems not to be responding, turned her head aside & looking outside window, but her hears are working, slightly impressed for his praising, he may be good in dealing women, he stopped at some good restaurant to have breakfast, this restaurant also looks awesome, she liked it, she was totally impressed by their treatment, for some time she kept all her tension & fear aside, enjoyed the food, he took her to such a restaurant, again they started to his home, now she is pleasant, she is not replying him but simply listening to his words, all the way he keeps on talking to comfort her, meanwhile they reached his apartments, gates are being opened by watchman when they saw his car. Then suddenly her heart beat increased rapidly, fear occupied her heart, sweating even in AC car, It seems to be a group of apartments with all amenities, car parked in the cellar, got into lift, opened his flat with his finger print.

He then hold my wife hand, bring her in, when my wife entered his flat, left her foot wear aside, her bare foot touched his flat floor, its very cool, she felt like a current shock, she is observing his flat, inside very scary but managing it, he then made her sit on sofa in hall, she kept her bag on table infront of it, she can see her reflection on the big TV infront of her, her boss went into bedroom & came back after 5 min, sat right to her on sofa, god, her breath is burning like rocket fire, that room filled up with her heart beat, he moved very close to her, placed his right hand on her right thigh, he is feeling her hot breath escapings, his other hand placed on the left hip folding of my wife, she felt like a current shock, holding sofa very tightly, closed her eyes, but he is feeling her soft thighs & hip foldings, he came some more near, literally now she is feeling his breath out, he then slowly gently kissed her right cheek, at the moment his mustacho touched her soft cheeks, she placed her hands on his chest & pushed him away, he didn’t liked It, but he patiently, tried once again to kiss her, this time also she defended him, now he is some rude, that is showing in his face, now she got more scares & let him do, so this time he got to kiss my wife soft cheeks, they are soo soft like cotton, his hard mustacho is poking her soft cheeks, he gave a deep & pressing her hips simultaneously, his right hand is slowly raising & moving towards her right boob, meanwhile he turned her face & gave a deep lip kiss,

Literally eating her lips, biting them, she is feeling little pain, but bearing it, in between, his right hand grabbed my wife right boob & pressed it hardly, she felt like something, she cannot do anything, she closed her eyes & taking all his pressure, he keep kissing her for 2 minutes, now she is begging him to leave her, she need to breath very badly, after some begging he left my wife from his tight kiss & hip folding, both are breathing heavily, again after 2 min, he rushed on her & hold her head tightly, eating her lips like no tomorrow, pressing her left boob with one hand, left the boob after few pressings & trying to remove her pallu, but it is not coming due to its pinned to blouse, he released her from kiss & ordered her with his eyes to removed all other pins attached to her saree, she did as, not this time he is looking into her eyes, hold her pallu near her shoulder, grabbed it, she turned her face down, tears rolling over her eyes, but letting him doing it, he saw it but in no mood to listen her, now her pallu is down & she is sitting in blouse letting him see a good amount of cleavage, his eyes wide opened to see those melons, he straight placed his both hands on her both boobs, that felt amazing to him, his dream lady in under hands & get ready to serve him, now his lips started kissing her neck, then to her cleavage, his hands are unhooking her blouse, with in no time he took it off from my wife body & through at random place in hall, now my wife boobs are just covered in a bra infront of her boss, it’s her first time after marriage, being like that infront of other man, she is feeling very strange, he then made her lean on the left arm rest of sofa, hold her saree near her belly & grabbed it out in one go, all her saree got disturbed, she saw him in a shock, he gestured her to stand up, immediately her saree completely fell on floor, he again made her sit on sofa,  he took that saree & through at a side in balcony, she looking at him like that, he came near her, kissing her boobs over bra, untied her petticoat knot with another hand, it become loose, he dragged it till her knees, made her raise her knees a little up, moved it down, picked it up with his leg, through at random place in his flat, now my wife is in inners with her boss, he is dam excited now.

He grabbed her into his arms, holding her in his hands like a cute baby, took her into his bedroom, his marital bed where he fucks his wife regularly, now he got my wife on that bed to enjoy, he grabbed her from sofa & through her on his bed, he too jumped on her, hold her hands tight & kissing all over her face, crushing her boobs against his chest, his dick is soo hard that it is poking my wife panty covered pussy from over his jeans pant, she is feeling like a heavy monster is robbing her beauty but still helpless, he crushed my wife body for some time, & slept beside her, placed one hand on her pussy, dragged down her panty till knees, started to paly with her pussy, initially she felt like don’t like it, but her boss is soo good in handling women, he comforted her, slowly she is loosing her defence, now she is into neutral, she don’t like her boss but that doesn’t mean she hate him, as an encouragement she widened her legs more to create some space for his fingers to play, upside he is eating her horizontal lips & downside he is playing with her vertical lips, immediately he stopped all of it & stood on his knees, my wife is seeing with question mark, then he took off his shirt, that’s the first time my wife is watching him, what a body he have at that age too, soo fit, perfectly sculptured, dream body for every girl or women, at that moment she cannot turn her head aside from his body, my wife eyes stuck to his body, that image embraced into her brain, then he dragged his pant down, omg he has a heavy thighs, well shape, gym body, now he is in his underwear only, through his shirt & pant at random place in his room, then he took off my wife panty, that’s the first time he is clearly enjoying my wife clean shaved pussy, he cannot resist it & immediately started kissing it, licking it, he made my wife thighs wide & started licking more, for the first time she escaped a moan for his licking, when moan escaped both took  a pause & look into each other eyes, then he gestured her to remove her bra hook, she did as per his order, but bra is still on her boobs, while he is licking her pussy, he kept one hand in between her boobs, hold her bra at centre & dragged it in one go, now he is getting amazing view, eating pussy & pressing her boobs with hands, she close her eyes & showing an expression of positivity, now the real fun starts, he took a pause from my wife pussy,  got up, take off his undies, now the monster came into the scene, all the time it is hidden in his drawer, not the black cobra came into picture, when my wife saw his tool she opened her mouth wide in shock, she feared for his size, she thought she will die with his size, that is black in colour, very thick, very long, clean shaved, she was speech less, now he is getting ready to enter my wife pussy, he hold her thighs & wife opened her, he spitted on my wife pussy, rubbed it all over the pussy, hold his massive dick, tap that dick head on my wife pussy entrance, hold his dick exactly at the entrance, took a pause, all of sudden in one hard push, he went more than half into my wife pussy, literally she screamed loudly & her eyes popped out, felt like they may come out, he is such big inside her, he took one more pause, took out his dick slowly, again gave a hard push & this time he is fully inside her, literally she is crying with pain, he is soo large compared to me, once he is fully inside her, he took a pause, made her comforted, slowly moving in & out, she is still in pain but taking it, he keep in increasing pace, slowly she is getting it, her pain is converting into pleasure, again she gave a moaning, now her boss confirmed that she liked & fully in his control, so he increased his speed & fucking my wife pussy, on the other side here me inside my home, sat & watching TV, a very hot is playing on it,  I remembered my wife which I dropped at office few hours ago, my dick again raised, I am rubbing it & watching the song imagining that heroin as my wife, rubbing my dick hard over my pants, then I opened my wife pics in my phone, looking at them I get fully hard, opened my pant jip, dragged it down, sat with naked ass, hold my dick, stroking towards my wife pics, there she is getting fucked by her boss to get back her job, here I am stroking on her imagining her, I keep stroking, there her boss increased to full speed & fucking her deep, now she is giving proper moans, now she opened up completely, he got full access & fucking her full speed, here I am also stroking by shouting her name, there she is shouting her boss name, then her boss took out his dick & kept it in between her boobs & fucking her boobs, he keep fucking her for some times & released a good thick white cum on her face, here also I released cum shots for my wife, two men cummed for her at a time, one his her poor hubby by seeing her pics in his phone, the other is her boss who cummed directly on her face, we both guys felt very relaxed, I washed my self & preparing my lunch, there he cummed on my wife face & slept beside her, she cleaned her face with tissues beside the bed,  he kissed her face, then for the first she gave a smile with shy face, at that moment they both hugged each other & slept like that on that bed, it seems she liked him, she enjoyed her first sex with her boss, seems she is satisfied some extent, after sleeping like that for some time, I called her to know weather she had lunch or not, her phone is ringing, but not attempting, I called again, this time they heard her mobile is ringing, she guessed it’s me & pleased her boss to bring it, he got the phone from her hand bag which is in hall, slept beside her, she is in his hug, her one leg is on his legs, then her boss lifted the phone & kept in speaker mode,

Me : honey, where are you?
My wife : in office ?
Me : then why soo much time to pick up :
My wife : oh!, I am in my boss cabin, mobile is in cabin so I didn’t heard it (fact but in some other way)
Me: it’s ok honey, how about lunch ?
My wife then saw the time, its almost 2 pm, they don’t know how time went on, then she told me
My wife : yes dear, we are about to eat!
Me : ok dear, have it, come soon in the evening
My wife : it is all in my boss hands dear, ( he then pinched her nipples & she gave a little moan)
Me : ok dear, try to finish your work soon & come back.
My wife : ok dear! (call ends)

Here I ate my lunch after phone call with my wife, there they ordered food online & had it with only towels on body, once they are done with food, again they occupied the bed, they did some fore play, this time they got into doggy pose, he literally fucked her like a street dog, he is slapping her ass while fucking, her ass become red to his slaps, her boobs are jumping well for his strokes, she opened up well & moaning well for his fuck, AC is in full speed but both are sweating like hell, filled with sweat, he banged like that for few more minutes & took his dick out, made her sleep normally on bed facing towards sealing, he stroked himself & gave another huge thick load on her face, boobs & belly, now my wife had a complete sex, she thought he is her man on bed, she seems to be satisfied a lot, it’s already 5 pm,  then my wife asked her boss to leave, he said it’s ok dear we will leave after having snacks, I am feeling hungry, my wife agreed, they both wrapped towel & came to kitchen, ate something, almost an hour passed there, there also he is pampering her a lot, kissing her, gently pressing her, she is liking it, till yesterday she is just a normal wife doing office & sleeping with husband only, but now sitting in her boss with just towel on, having sex with him, many things changed in just hours, after snacks she again asked her boss to let her leave, then he told like her face looks very tiered, her husband might caught her so advised her to have a shower, she again said ok & walked into washroom, when she is closing door there comes our here & stopped it, he also entered  into washroom, locked it from inside, grabbed his towel & my wife’s too, turned on the shower, in just seconds both are wet under shower, he held her to the wall, sucking her boobs, playing with her belly,  later got down & licking pussy, this time she too cummed a huge load on his face, but it all vanished quickly due to shower, now her face seems to be very relaxed, very bright, very satisfying, very happy, then he stood & eating her lips, slowly he made her bend down & gave his massive black cobra to suck her, initially she saw into his eyes but she took him into her mouth, his dick is in full size, it is not completely going into her mouth, he then held her head with both hands, moving his hips to & fro, mouth fucking my wife, he fucked her like that for some time & cummed a huge load into her mouth directly, it her first time she is taking a mans cum into her, even she didn’t take min till now, she completely felt like new, almost that day become her real first night with a real man, she was totally impressed with his treatment, some where a little she also liked his luxury life, later my wife took his cum into her mouth, they both seems to had a great day, very memorable day, very satisfying, after that they had a warm shower, he tried to help in her bath, only that shower took more than 1 hour, once both are out of shower, my wife collected all her clothes thrown at various places of house, took into her boss bedroom, as per his final wish of the day, she become complete nude & start wearing her dress, starting with inner, followed by petticoat, blouse & saree, she got back to her normal wear, now she looks complete normal as like before leaving from home, she came to hall & opened her hand bag, got her tiny makeup kit, applied all her things, to avoid being caught by her husband(me), so she planned well, her boss impressed for her planning, then they both got ready, it’s time to move out, then she picked her mobile, she found 5 missed calls from me, she immediately called back, I answered & asked that will you come or stay there? She covered like “ I am in a meeting, I will start in 5 min, my boss said he will drop me” cut the call, then she turned towards her boss & said “already my husband is on fire for not lifting the call, if I say now to come & pick up me, he will scold me a lot, so to cool him I said like that, would you mind sir” he was speech less, he praised her spot plan, so they both started in his luxury car, on the way he stopped at a hotel & asked her to have a dinner, she denied it by saying “plz I am getting late,  already he is angry, I will make him cool(fool) by eating dinner with him, we will eat later” for those words he accepted & driven car towards my home, he stopped exactly where he stopped the previous day, a few meters away from my home, he told my wife not to be worry, be cool, every thing will be alright, he directly lip kissed my wife that near my home, they are much beyond the limit, my wife also accepted it, not even tried to defend, in just one day she has gone too far, then she got down the car, walked towards the apartment, as usual he is checking her swinging ass under his car head lights, few months ago I saw my wife swinging ass while going into her ass right just after a fuck with her & slapping that ass, but today, her new boss is watching that ass swinging while coming to my home right after he fucking it to the core & slapping it, things changed a lot, days back she left my home to office after having sex with me, but now she coming home after having sex with other guy, totally unexpected situation, me stroking alone at home while she is taking her boss juice on her face, then my door bell rang, as expected it’s my wife, the moment I opened the door saw her fully tiered, I welcomed her, the gave me an artificial smile, bend her head & walked straight into our bedroom, I asked her to take shower I am soo hungry to eat, she did again to make me believe, she came out of bedroom in her usual nighty, but today she seems very silent but I don’t know why, we ate dinner today, & I am fully ready to bang her shit out of her holes, after dinner I asked her to go bedroom & wait for me, I locked the house & when about to enter my bedroom, suddenly my mobile rang, it’s my friend, I talked to him for 2 min & tried to cut the call but he keep on talking, it’s almost 15 min but I am very eager to enter the bedroom but this fellow is not leaving, but it cut the call & kept it on flight more & entered my bedroom, to my shocking she is in deep sleep, I thought she is acting but very sadly she is in deep sleep, that I slept with a lot of disappointment, next day as usual boring Monday, we both got ready & went to our respective offices.  

Please guys do let me know your opinion on this. Please comment on this.
thanks    Namaskar
[+] 5 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Superb story.......great narration and I must say that the plot is properly set now to have more bangs with her. Looking forward for more such updates.....hot hot update
[+] 2 users Like mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Shorter Para's please.  Thanks

Also, We would love to hear wife talk to Hubby while getting fondled by Boss/CO-Workers. She should mean one thing but complete different happening like:
1) Eating vanilla ice cream - meaning eating sperm
2) Last night office work - meaning Sex
3) Team meeting - being gang banged
4) Customer discussions - being whored out to Customers
5) Presentations - offering naked or near naked views her body
6) Presentations went well -  Males appreciated and enjoyed her exposing. 
7) Presentations did not go well - Males not appreciated her exposing as it was not enough
8) Good team interactions - Being groped, squeezed , touched in appropriately
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(19-09-2020, 08:54 AM)Givemeextra Wrote: Shorter Para's please.  Thanks

Also, We would love to hear wife talk to Hubby while getting fondled by Boss/CO-Workers. She should mean one thing but complete different happening like:
1) Eating vanilla ice cream - meaning eating sperm
2) Last night office work - meaning Sex
3) Team meeting - being gang banged
4) Customer discussions - being whored out to Customers
5) Presentations - offering naked or near naked views her body
6) Presentations went well -  Males appreciated and enjoyed her exposing. 
7) Presentations did not go well - Males not appreciated her exposing as it was not enough
8) Good team interactions - Being groped, squeezed , touched in appropriately

Sure buddy i will write shorter para's than what i did not.
Your suggestion is very good, i will try to use it where necessary. Heart Heart
Like Reply
(19-09-2020, 06:52 AM)mihikagupta1991 Wrote: Superb story.......great narration and I must say that the plot is properly set now to have more bangs with her. Looking forward for more such updates.....hot hot update

yeah i took some time to set a proper base, now the real fun starts, more yet to come, keep checking..... Namaskar
Like Reply
good plot.
[+] 1 user Likes masochist's post
Like Reply
add some photos inbetween 

Nice update 

Waiting for the next one
Like Reply
Superb .....good narration .....
[+] 1 user Likes couples2k9's post
Like Reply
Please hold on guys, 90% of next episode is ready, but i am too tiered to complete the remaining that 10% & post it now, but you can expect any time today, keep checking. Thank you.
Like Reply
(27-09-2020, 05:18 AM)desilover007143 Wrote: Please hold on guys, 90% of next episode is ready, but i am too tiered to complete the remaining that 10% & post it now, but you can expect any time today, keep checking.  Thank you.

thanks dear............we are waiting eagerly
Like Reply
Note : Guys please read this fully & patiently because every detail is important, observing the changes in NEHA is important. I am sorry for not posting pics in between, surely i will post in my next updates. 

Used names are for illustration purpose only.

Chapter 7 A Significant Progress

On Monday when my wife went to office her boss called her after some time & told that he requested the head office to give some to rectify the errors & they granted some time, so he asked her to work on that, at evening before few minutes to leave the office her boss called her inside his cabin & asked about the work status, she answered it but he asked to work some more time as they are lagging of time, she made up her mind & working on it, later after every one left, he called my wife & asked her to sit in his cabin with her laptop to work on, she did, while she is working he is talking with her, knowing more about her, it’s almost 8’o clock, very late, so they wanna close for that day, both came out of office & he asked my wife how will she go?, she said she will go by bus, then he offered her to drop as its very late outside, she rejected softly but on his repeated requested she agreed because she felt tiered of that work, he then went to parking to get his car, my wife is waiting at ground floor for him, meanwhile I called her to know whether is she at home or not then she told what all happened with boss, I said “it’s fine, your boss is soo good guy, he consider his employee comfort, don’t worry, let him drive you home,  I starting home now, if I come early I will cock for you”, my wife felt little relaxed now, then her boss stopped his car infront of my wife,  both moved in his car, a pleasant music is being played in the background, at some moment he placed his left hand on her right thigh, she suddenly gave a look towards him, both are silent, she kept her right hand on his left his to remove it from her right thigh, but he hold it tight, so has nothing to do then, he is slowly, gently rubbing over her thigh, she accepted it silently, meanwhile they reached my home, stopped his car in the usual place, it’s just a few meter behind my apartment, under the non-working street light, still his hand is on her thigh, he tried to kiss her, then she avoided him, pushed away him, she felt uncomfort, so he sat silently in his seat, again with a sudden moment he came upon my wife & kissing her lips, this time she has no time to react or defend him, he is kissing her, she closed her eyes tightly, folding her fingers, hardly bearing him, then he kept his left hand on her right hip point & gently playing with it, then he observed that she is getting relaxed, cooling down, that’s it, he got the control point, her boss keep playing with her hips, & moved one hand to her boobs, pressing them, playing them, suddenly she pushed him away, opened her eyes with a rapid grown in her heart beat, she is sweeting heavily even in AC, looking out of windows with heavy breathing, because the heard like some one knocked the window to caught them, but released it’s no one rather than her illusion, she cleaned her sweet with her saree, took her band & phone, stepped out of the car, then me coming that way saw a lady stepping out of a luxury car & noticed it’s my wife, stopped my bike immediately & spelled her name, Neha!, she saw me , but inside the car her boss is about to hold her hand but stopped being herd her name from a random guy outside, so he looked out of the car & found a guy on a stopped bike spelled her name, it’s the first time that he saw me, same time me & my wife saw each other, she saw me her heart beat increased but covered it up & gave me a fake smile, she waived me  a hai too, I smiled back, then I saw that car & guessed it might be her new boss, that time he also guessed I might be her husband, in no time my wife introduced us to each other, yes our guess are right, he is her boss & I am her husband, he seems little nervous, I thought he may be because of work, then we said bye to him & moved into our apartment, later we fresh ourselves, had dinner with a little discussion of what happened that day, after that I am too sleepy so we both climbed on bed, we checked our mobiles for some time, but I keep listening that her mobile is getting messages, maybe she is texting someone, I kept my mobile aside & slept.

I came to know this later, after I slept, she keep chatting on her mobile with her boss, because she is angry & he is trying to please her, this is the first time she is angry with him, she is angry because it’s road that too infront of her apartment, her husband can come at any time, they might be caught, so she is very much angry on him, he is trying to please her, but this shows that all her tension is about being caught, not about a guy other than her husband kissing her married lips, finally some-how they made up, she is cool now, now she got a phone call from her boss, they are talking some random shit, almost they started around 11:30, now it’s 2:30 am, they are talking like a newly meet college students, in office they are boss & employee but off the time they have initiated a new relation which don’t have a name yet, after some random call, both went to sleep, but that next morning she woke up very late than usual because of her late night calls, so that day I prepared breakfast & lunch for both of us, packed lunch for her too, I left on time to office, after me she too left to office in her regular bus, today also my wife worked in her boss cabin, had lunch together, but while eating my wife shared her food with her boss & he licked it really well,
Boss : yummy, food is very delicious,
My wife : oh, then thank my husband,
Boss : why ?
My wife : because he prepared It today,
Boss : what do you mean by today ? do you guys cook by turns ? like today you, tomorrow me ?
My wife : ha ha ha( laugh), no no, today I wokeup very late, so he prepared for us today,
Boss laughed for it loudly for a few time, my wife really don’t understand why he is laughing like mad,
My wife : why are u laughing ? have I cracked u joke?
Boss : don’t mind I will tell it later, so why you woke up late today ? (kinky smile)
My wife : don’t you know that ?
Boss : no, not at all
My wife : yesterday night I got a call from wrong guy so keep talking to him till 2:30,  
Boss : so you talk with wrong guys at late hours, it’s a bad habit, don’t talk today… (smile)
My wife : yeah even I thought the same, let see what happens today… (smile)

Like that they finished their lunch, while coming to leaving hours of office, almost the previous day incident repeated, but an hour lately, today they came out of office an hour lately, because her boss made it soo, they started in his car to my home, but today he stopped at random place that he feel they are safe, then repeated the yesterday incident, pressing thighs, playing with boobs, kissing her lips hardly, today she cooperate better than yesterday, today she feels little comfortable, almost for 20 minutes the play is going on, then he dropped her home & waved her good bye with a flying kiss, by the time she came home I already prepared food, waiting for her, she came, fresh up & we ate together, shared some details about that day but she is not telling what all happened with her boss in car, she told she is late because of work, but that work is between her boss & my wife, I came to know it later only, we shifted to bedroom, but my wife keep chatting with him until I went into deep sleep, then she confirms whether I am sleeping or not then they will have a late night calls, this time also their phone calls went early morning, as a result she wokes up lately so I have to prepare breakfast & lunch for both of us, again at office her boss liked my food very much, after lunch at evening he repeated the same thing, making my wife leave very lately from office, dropping her home in his car, meanwhile they take a kissing break, but today I called my wife that at what time she gonna come home, at that time they are busy in kissing, my wife saw me on phone & paused the kiss, lifted my call & said they started just now & will reach in few minutes, it’ a lie, because they are very near to home but need time for some romance, after having some fun, she came as if nothing happened, eating, pretend like sleeping, but talking to her new boss till late nights.

Next morning also same thing repeated, she went to office with the lunch prepared by me, work late hours, making themselves busy in hot romance in his car, there is a significant progress in their romance, just from placing his hands on her dressed thigh to it went all the way his hands are playing with her naked clit under her saree, his hands inside her bra, his lips literally biting her lips, her hands rolling over his dick, at that moment I called her to know where she is & when she come home, every time she get tensed when she heard a sound in her romance but today she is least bothered & kept her mobile aside, but it keep vibrating, they got irritated to that call & she rejected it, so I called again but this time out of irritation she cut my call & texted me that she is in small meeting, (hot meeting), may start in 10 minutes, In just a week she came down to from calling herself to me to just simply texting to my calls, a drastic change, I am waiting for her alone at home to come but she is having a full time romance with her boss his car by ignoring my calls, meanwhile in car they resumed their making out, she is stroking him, the car is dancing but due to alone place no one noticed it, at a moment her boss came on her hand, he sprayed a big load, it his first time in their romance, I fell at random places in car, few drops on her saree too, they shocked for a moment but ended up with a laugh, they ended the session with lip kiss, then cleaned themselves, cleaned the car too, now both sat like nothing happened, started to my home, a small discussion on their way
Boss : wow, you did a good job,
My wife : no it’s a hand job,,, Both laughed
Boss : why don’t we make it out again this Saturday ?
My wife : no no I cannot, my hubby may got doubt!
Boss : oh come on, cook up a story, do something
My wife : (silent )
Boss : what are u thinking, ?
My wife : I am thinking about the place, your wife might be home so how’s it possible ?
Boss : so you are doing it, yahoo, don’t mind my wife isn’t at home, we still have chance to make it out at my place.
My wife : hmm, ok I will try, but don’t get disappointed if I cannot come
Boss : hmm ok but try your best.
Meanwhile they reached my home
My wife : ok I will, bye for now. (Flying kiss)

In few minutes she is in my apartment, I welcomed her, I noticed that few water drops on her saree & asked about it, she simply told that “oh, they are water drops, spilled, I opened my boss’s water bottle, suddenly there is a big hole on road, it fell some on my saree” but these words mean other meaning also, she told that very simply, I said ok & that night we had food & then bed, on bed she told that she is having over time tomorrow as it is the last day to submit the project to head office, I said ok & slept, later that night her boss called but said to sleep early because she have to look fresh for next day morning, as he said my wife slept very early compared to previous days, the next morning I left on my time, then my wife in washroom removed all her excess hair, clean shaved pussy & underarms, neatly shaved legs & all other body parts, did head bath, wrapped in a cotton saree, I don’t know whether she did all this for my first night or not but she is doing all this for her boss, she started liking this, she took a cab & left to his flat.

At his flat he opened the door, smiled each other,  she entered & he closed the door, at the entrance they both hugged each other & kissed like a couple, then he made her sit in couch offered her a hot coffee, he then praised her for some time, she is flying in heaven, later they had breakfast together which is ordered from outside, once after the breakfast is done, they got prepared for their game of action, on the couch itself, they started their kissing’s, he made my wife lean back, pushed her saree at belly area aside & kissed her deep navel, his mustacho is poking her soft navel, she felt a jerk, closed her eyes tightly, letting him do what he want, he slowly unwrapped my wife saree & kept aside in sofa,  he then pressing my wife boobs with one hands, untied the petticoat with another hand, slipped it off from her thighs, now my wife is in panty with open blouse exposing her bra, now he got up & went into his bedroom, came out after 2 minutes, removed my wife blouse & picked her in his arms, took her into bedroom, through her on his king sized bed, her boobs are bouncing, now he removed his clothes & jumped on my wife, in a hurry, took off her panty, through it on her face, wide her legs & pushed his monster into her small pussy, due to his foreplay it become wet already,  she pooped her eyes out this time also, gave a big loud moan, but he is no mood to bother her, he started his swing, increased his speed rapidly, keep fucking her out, slapping her thighs, rubbing her clit,  pressing her boobs, kissing her lips, he is in his max speed of fucking, her mungalsutra is making sounds, this time she is really enjoying another man’s huge dick in her, she cannot listen her mungalsutra sounds, she forgot that she is another man’s wife, she cannot notice that this is an illegal affair, at that particular moment she is enjoying her sexual needs, all she need is a man who take care of her needs, she don’t care what happens outside, she don’t wanna stop than fun generating inside her, she wanna make use of that moment, releasing the moans & taking his dick in, it’s just simply a human thing, a man is giving what a women want, it’s pure nature, later we created all these human relations with rules, let’s keep all these shit aside for some time, now enjoy the time, all these thoughts are running in her mind, it’s a quite time since he pounding her pussy, now he is about to cum, he took his dick out & stroking it while standing between her legs, omg it’s a huge load released with a high pressure, directly hitting her forehead, starting from there, it fell at every part of her body, from fore head to pussy, belly is totally filled with thick cum, now they both seems to be relaxed a little bit, he too slept on bed beside her with limp & wet cock, both are facing sealing, her body is all wet, she is having a inner smile, a little satisfaction, both heads turned towards each other, saw for few minutes, kissed, then my wife woke up & went to washroom to clean up.

She came out of toilet after 5 min, by then he adjusted the bed sheet & made it clean, when she came out he made her lean on bed, he slept beside her with a tight hug, then kissed her forehead, eyes, nose lips, cheeks, chin, neck, boobs(moved her mungalsutra aside), belly & finally stopped at clean shaved pussy, when he saw her clean shaved pussy & look straight into her eyes, for it my wife answered for him with shy “I cleaved it this morning just for you”, this is what he expecting, he want that, he felt confident, made her legs as wife as possible, now he applying his skills of licking, tickling the opened clit with his tongue tip, playing it, sucking it, literally it is in his control, now increased his pressure of sucking, licking, he pushed one finger into her pussy & licking the clit, rotating over the edge of clit with tongue tip, gently rubbing it with his 2 fingers, now one more finger went inside her pussy, gently biting the clit & finger fucking her pussy, he is in no mood to get his head from my wife that early, he wanna grab the juice out of it, sucking the clit with at most pressure, now this time he pushed one more finger, now there are 3 fingers inside her, she is moaning with pain but bearing it, he is eating her pussy like a kid sucking an ice-cream,  he lost in her pussy world, he mouth & surrounding area is all wet which got leaked from my wife pussy, there on the top my wife closed her eyes, biting her lips & pressing boobs herself, she don’t wanna see what’s happening at bottom, she is just feeling it, taking the pleasure, then he inserted all his 4 fingers & drilling it at high speed, rubbing the clit, now she is moaning like never before, moving her hips in random way due to the pleasure she is getting, for more than 30 minutes he took his time on my wife pitch, drilled it, nailed it, biting it, kissing it, licking it, sucking it, playing with it, improving his licking skills there, finally my wife came to a halt after a long journey, she cummed like a high pressure pump with a loud moan, it’s a huge load, coming, coming & still coming, it shows that she is storing her desires from very long, it was like a over head broke down, he is flooded in my wife cum rain, even he don’t have a fraction of second to breath, my wife is forcefully spraying cum on his face, after a quite few minutes she felt relaxed, the bedsheet is all spoiled, both freezed in their positions for a moment & he wiped his face with his hands, when he saw my wife face, she feels very relaxed,  very pleasing, very pleasant, a smile on her face, fully in kick, flying high, body is very lite now, in no mood to move, completely it’ her moment, even she cannot imagine this with her husband, this guy is the real man, he know how to please a women, he can satisfy any man, he knows the exact pulse of her, he is the man that she want always, now her heart opened completely, now my wife belongs to him, my wife can’t deny his words, she totally fell in love with him, she follows all his words, now she is ready to spread her legs for him at any point of time, she is ready to do what-ever he wants, she made her mind with all these words, in a single line he is the real man & she can do anything for him, my wife opened up for him, with all these thought she lost into deep sleep, she don’t know where she is, she is completely relaxed, for all financial issues for some time,  her soul is flying in air, she feels lighter than air, with heart full of satisfaction she is in deep sleep by the time her boss came out of washroom after cleaning himself, he tried to wake up her but she didn’t, he left her alone in the bed room & went out.

After around 3 hours of deep sleep, she wokeup complete naked with no string of thread on her body in the arms on her boss, with much cuddling he woke up her, took her into his hug, kissed her, they slept like that for some time, then she said she is hungry soo badly, she want to eat something, then he said, ok you go & fresh-up I will order something for you, after some time she came out of shower & he arranged the food for her on the bed itself, she wrapped herself in towel & about to sit at food, but he said like, “with towel on you won’t get any food to eat, you have only one option food or towel” then my wife laughed & removed the towel, sat with to eat, but he is in shorts which tried hard to cover his boner when he saw my wife nude wet body, while eating my wife noticed it & gave a naughty smile & a gesture like biting it like a monster, both laughed,,,
My wife : this is very tasty, where you got it ?
Boss : it’s from “HOME” (a restaurant nearby)
My wife : (gave a shocking look), so my husband cooked it ?
Both laughed like mad fellows by tapping on bed,
Boss : your poor hubby, cooks for you daily while you sleep
My wife : ha ha ha yes yes
Boss : imagine he is cooking while you are romancing your boss….. ha ha ha ha ha ha
My wife : yes that poor fellow cooks food for me while romancing my boss in his car, but I cook stories for him to stay in boss flat,,,,, ha ha ha ha,,,
Boss : hey stop laughing, he is a good sheaf, he cooks well, he has a good taste, I eat his food & his wife as well…… ha ha ha ha ha
My wife : yeah yeah true,,,
Both laugh like mad, they cracked some random jokes on me & laughing like shit,,,,
 Like that they finished their food, everything cleaned up, then my wife saw time & hurried to get ready to go home because it’s already 6 pm, but her boss hold her hand & said
Boss : baby don’t be hurry, I will talk to you hubby,
My wife : aha!, what do you talk ?, Hello Pradeep, I am fucking your wife in my flat, I want one more round! (sarcastic)
Boss : maybe if possible one day,
My wife : ok you keep waiting for that day I will leave now.
Boss : baby one last round, then I will drop you,
My wife : hmm ok only one round.

This time he slept beside her, started with kiss, he moved till her pussy & licked it for 5 min by looking straight into her eyes, then slowly started reverse kissing, from belly, to boobs, to neck, to cheeks, to lips & sucking them, then he slept flat on bed, grabbed her to kiss her face but slowly pushing her to his chest & then to belly to his dick tip, then she raised her face & saw into his eyes, he gave a gesture to suck it, as she made up her mind to do anything for him, she took his tool into her hands, this is her first time to hold it leisurely in bright light, it felt very massive, she is holding it in her 2 hands, even she never hold me like that, she might have hold my dick a few times to guide it into her pussy that too at finger tips only, I think she don’t remind how my dick looks like,  then dragged the dick skin down, the pink head man came out with proud, she is looking at it, for the first time she touched her boss dick head to her lips, it’s like a hot iron rod kept in deep freezer, she felt his heat, my wife tasted the dick head, it felt like salty, some kind of pungent smell, but she liked it, so slowly took it into mouth, sucking it gently, slowly increased he pace, he is getting the real fun, he got hold of my wife head, moving it up & down, mouth fucking her, they are in full pace, he is about to cum, but controlled himself & took out his cock, ordered my wife to lay back on bed, widened her pussy & fucked that like crazy, this time he is using very bad words like bitch, slut, whore, she got mad to It & asking him more & more to fuck deep, he slapped her boobs & fucked her more 10 min, then took out his dick & climbed on bed, her face is exactly under his dick area, so buried his dick deep into her mouth, she is dyeing to breath, but he keep fucking her mouth, later after 5 minutes he cummed inside her deep throught, it’s another flood, some of the cum leaked from her mouth but most went into her throught, she swallowed all of it, he kept his dick in that position & took it out after it is completely limp, my wife felt little angry for it but she is fine, she took all cum inside her, it’s her first experience to took all cum inside her, she felt very weird but did with little difficulty, she took rest for 5 min & woke up for a shower, but her boss is very naughty enough, he asked her that he too wanna join her, she instantly agreed, both entered into washroom naked, meanwhile at my office I too entered washroom with full clothes on to piss, at that time I called my wife whether she has done her work or not ? but no response because it’s in her hand bag & she is in his hands, it’s my 6th call of the day, both are out of reach, I again went back to my work, there my wife & boss are under a warm shower after a hard core sex, there also he romanced her, fore play her & did a quickie, cummed on her face while she kneel down infront of him, due to shower water his cum vanished very quickly from her face, then both had a shower, she got wrapped in her cotton saree, she took some basic make-up items, prepared herself as if nothing happened, spray perfume & started in his car, there leisurely my wife took out her phone & found miss calls from me & others, she then called back me & asked whether my work is done or not, then I said I will be starting now, then she asked me to pick her from office, I being a fool & believed it & went to her office to pick up her, I noticed that she is waiting there by checking her phone, I found that she doesn’t look tiered neither fresh, but something good looking, I ignored it & we both came home on my bike. 
[+] 2 users Like desilover007143's post
Like Reply
Hubby describing all these incidents [so he comes to know later all these incidents in detail I assume] 
Wifey not having sex with hubby. Don't leave hubby high and dry in just 5-7 chapters. Let him also have sex . 
And kindly let wifey be encouraged with latest happenings to start something similar back at her home [iron guy, plumber, watchman, maid even]

So now hubby starts his cuckold journey as a cook + no sex. Next parts awaiting. What else will he be doing:
> Cleaning their house
> Picking up/dropping kid at school
> Attend functions all alone as wife busy in meetings
> Watch her switch dress from Proper Saree's to transparent Saree's to Skirts/Mini-skirts
> Loose arguments to her as she is earning more and her salary is needed to support family
> Have boss come home and go outside to buy/cook food for him while wifey has "discussions"
> Wifey humiliating hubby in front of others
> Make hubby beg for sex and make him do things to EARN THE RIGHT to feed on her body , thereby making hubby understand that his mangalsutra is just a formality for outsiders that she is his wife and not his right to touch her.....and really its what she says stays/decided is what that matters
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(09-09-2020, 06:16 AM)couples2k9 Wrote: Nice story pls update .....

(27-09-2020, 05:11 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: Hubby describing all these incidents [so he comes to know later all these incidents in detail I assume] 
Wifey not having sex with hubby. Don't leave hubby high and dry in just 5-7 chapters. Let him also have sex . 
And kindly let wifey be encouraged with latest happenings to start something similar back at her home [iron guy, plumber, watchman, maid even]

So now hubby starts his cuckold journey as a cook + no sex. Next parts awaiting. What else will he be doing:
> Cleaning their house
> Picking up/dropping kid at school
> Attend functions all alone as wife busy in meetings
> Watch her switch dress from Proper Saree's to transparent Saree's to Skirts/Mini-skirts
> Loose arguments to her as she is earning more and her salary is needed to support family
> Have boss come home and go outside to buy/cook food for him while wifey has "discussions"
> Wifey humiliating hubby in front of others
> Make hubby beg for sex and make him do things to EARN THE RIGHT to feed on her body , thereby making hubby understand that his mangalsutra is just a formality for outsiders that she is his wife and not his right to touch her.....and really its what she says stays/decided is what that matters

Thank you, Thank you soo much,,, for taking time in reading & giving such an encouraging replies.
Yes i do have these thoughts in my plan, you can see them in upcoming plots,,
Yes what u assume is right, hubby is narrating this story after some years of happening, That's why he know all. but trying to narrate in a best possible way to get better experience to the reader.
Once again thank you soo much, i need replies like this.
Keep reading, keep sharing your comments,
I will try to adopt those necessary things.
Keep encouraging me so that i can improve alot.

thanks yourock Namaskar
Like Reply
Sorry Guys!

Due to busy schedule i was unable to give update, but i am working on it.
Please stay tuned for an interesting update.

Smile Smile
Like Reply
(04-10-2020, 11:48 PM)desilover007143 Wrote: Sorry Guys!

Due to busy schedule i was unable to give update, but i am working on it.
Please stay tuned for an interesting update.

Smile Smile

ok dear ............
Like Reply