Fantasy Actress Roleplays
His wife, Amala Paul, was tired. She had the baby on one of her nipples, and Krishan Kumar on another nipple, Krishan Kumar's massive organ continued giving small thrusts into her hairy vagina, Krishan Kumar almost crushing her body and her body swinging up and down only when Krishan Kumar was giving small thrust. After some time, the baby seemed to have finished. Santosh removed her, took her to bed, put it to sleep and returned back to watch his wife being violently ravished by Krishan Kumar again.

[Image: lOWvP86uqjR6zBKB7P2Di-XDkE_TV5nT4lZth4H4...BpH6-eGW8a]

Krishan Kumar now lifted her thighs more upwards and wider, across his shoulders. His wife's knees were almost touching her own shoulders. Her body was curled up, lifting her vagina almost upwards, giving Krishan Kumar a chance to pump her faster. He continued his immensely forceful, massive thrusts. Time after time, she took his rock-hard penis deep in her womb. The man began to fuck his wife, pumping the full length of his monstrous pole in and out of her cunt. He moved his cock back and forward rubbing the lips of her cunt.

She began gasping and as he pushed more and more cock into her. She began screaming, not so much from pain but from excitement. His wife was moaning and gasping in deep passion. It was obvious that she was about to explode into a massive second orgasm any moment, Krishan Kumar saw this and started slamming his thick massive penis into her wet vagina with full force. The room smelled off sex. His wife's stretched vagina was emitting plopping sounds when Krishan Kumar's pole rammed into it.

Now, Santosh had a hard one, and he started masturbating his small cock.
[Image: 5Dxvd76CJx9keXxw7weqQiKYx2YDoyUCVyA2aFaT...Wk6Dx8r76v]

The pleasure seemed too much for his wife. She kept her palms into her mouth to keep from screaming. But it was obvious that she would not be able to control the massive orgasm that was about to tear through her vagina. She closed her eyes tightly, lustily focusing on her impending orgasm. She clenched her lips. She started arching her back all the more and appeared to be meeting Krishan Kumar's violent thrusts into her, with her own upwards thrusts of her vagina.

She started gasping and screaming, "Sir, don't

stop...harder...faster...Ohhhh...Ohhhhh...Oooooooo."

Krishan Kumar slammed more and more forcefully into her. Finally, her orgasm burst through her, and her body started heaving up and down in spasms. She was cumming again for the second time in the night. She kept cumming for almost a minute. Krishan Kumar was also nearing his own orgasm.

[Image: EigG8NOEkWj0oxsatHjasRcQX4WlWwiACeTCGGrY...ZsZvSjeAAR]
He slammed more forcefully into her and shouted at last, "Amala Paul Beti, take...take my seed into your womb and give me a baby... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..." saying this, Krishan Kumar shot his seed deep into his wife's womb and filled her vagina with his semen.

Santosh also could not control himself, his cock spurted semen, of course in a very low volume of few drops.

The feel of Krishan Kumar's hot semen in her vagina, seemed to have excited his wife all over again. Santosh was shocked to see his wife having an orgasm once again so soon. She was having multiple orgasms. Krishan Kumar kept ejaculating his semen into his wife's vagina for almost a minute. After spilling his last drop of sperms into her womb, he collapsed on her. Both of them were dead tired, gasping and sweating profusely. They lay motionless for almost 10 minutes.

[Image: RMHhQyBs0ATlaJZaZsIy46i8Gren7hVnpaaOr9S5...cMRgPP7HAd]

Santosh then saw his wife, turn her head and look at Krishan Kumar admiringly. She extended her arm and touched his cheeks. Then she leaned over and kissed him deep on his lips, Santosh was shocked. Santosh began to understand that his wife never had more than one orgasm during a night, when he had sex with her. Now Krishan Kumar had given her three orgasms and even a multiple orgasm within the span of two hours. Obviously, she had been sexually awakened, she hugged him lovingly. Krishan Kumar looked at her and took her lovingly into his arms. They entwined their arms over one another and started kissing. After few moments of soft kissing, she certainly remembered about her husband's presence in the room

Then she turned her face towards him, and for the first time in their entire married life, she ordered him in a commanding voice "Listen, can you take the baby to other room, we need some privacy"

Santosh was completely stunned to hear that from her.

[Image: L_RFcqmARvrVI8o238O5c68SsTL5PeVtMUAj2mWJ...3bA5yHSkbX]

"What happened? Why are you staring at me like a fool? Don't you see in this condition, I cannot take care of the baby? Please leave us for taking rest for some time so that we can resume our next fucking session, God knows, how many times again we both will fuck each other, may be whole night" she said in an irritating voice.

As Santosh was leaving the room alone being completely surprised, she continued, "Hey, take the baby along with you. Please close the door from outside."

Santosh came back and took his sleeping baby from the bed. After getting out of the room as he turned to shut the door from the outside, he saw his wife pulling Krishan Kumar's face to her breasts. Hungrily his lips went to her nipples. He again hungrily started sucking her nipples. When Amala Paul saw her humble sucking, she gave him a sweet smile and started running her fingers through his hair adorably.

[Image: YYz89dwoOOsZG7nDYEgMDoDWnq-8o11ncobUari9...R5yPip_2jZ]
--------- ----------- ------ -------- ---------

End of Season 1
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Sample 

Shruti Haasan looked ravishing in her saree with deep cut blouse, revealing a cleavage for the ones who look properly to catch the glimpse of the beautiful valley. She was getting ready for the dinner party hosted by her husband's friend on their third marriage anniversary. Shruti was a sex goddess and loved to flaunt her 34 breasts. She has been married to Bobby for 3 years. It was an arranged marriage. Shruti just loved sex and liked to being dominated and had numerous sexcapades before marriage. Bobby was well endowed with his 8 inch cock and thoroughly satisfied Shruti. Bobby was a virgin until his wedding day. His innocence and naïve nature was a solid mood maker for Shruti. She liked to tease and talk dirty with innocent Bobby and entice him to hard fucking sessions. Today, she deliberately, wore a deep cut blouse to entice him and planned to make Bobby uncomfortable with hardness in his pant for the entire party and have a marathon fucking, when back home from the party.

[Image: iyFfjhn2xcnK_5KIUHUVhj6mQ9BmTuSmo8iEW3vu...spXei9Ofrp]

"How am I looking, baby?" exclaimed Shruti, purposefully bending towards him and dropping saree pallu further, to display the ample ever enticing cleavage for him.

Bobby was amazed with the view but shocked too. "Honey, is it not too revealing for the party?" Bobby said slowly.

"Oh, a perfect slut material" Shruti replied with a big laugh, "I am joking baby, but surely, your friends would lust for a good long fuck."

Bobby was shocked and opened his mouth to say but was cut by Shruti, "And I will surely provide them, unless, you show me a night full of hard fucking and orgasms" and placed her beautiful lips on Bobby's lips.

She just attacked his mouth. Her tongue was invading his mouth like a hungry child lusting for a cake. Her hand reached his crotch and she was rubbing it furiously. Bobby was solid hard by now and just wanted to fuck her brains out. Shruti was continuing her onslaught with her tongue and hand on Bobby. Bobby raised her hand to fondle her milky boobs for some action but Shruti was too quick to shoo away Bobby and just moved back by keeping Bobby on the edge.

She gave a smirk "Let us leave the baby or we will be late for the party".

[Image: Mwx9JzYfpuaRLPWiX-qVrauy8kfeH0KJLL_tuS1s...0xlvWWp02U]

Bobby just kept standing with his mouth open and felt betrayed. He was used to such cruel acts of Shruti and knew that he would have a big bulge during the party by remembering the encounter just occurred. But he loved her from bottom of his heart and knew that she too loved him and was fully satisfied with his long duration fuck sessions.

As Bobby and Shruti reached the venue, Shruti adjusted her blouse to provide maximum cleavage before getting down from the car. Bobby was agitated but decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Darling, your friends would just love this slut. If they don't get me to fuck tonight, surely, their wives are going to get fucked like a slut." She was just enjoying both the slutty behavior and making his man awkward and horny.

Bobby was just keeping his mouth silent but it was just beyond his control to keep his dick silent. It was creating a good tent in his trousers and was going to provide a good show to the onlookers.

Shruti just giggled by giving a look to his arousal and said in his ears with her slutty voice, "Darling, your hammer is looking just irresistible. I just wish you to fuck mad in the car itself."

[Image: S-UgZ7lbSQpbuiCDuUf1hWrQqLk22MYgH493q7Ro...WFabXilHCn]

And she got down from the car giggling. Bobby's condition just worsened and he knew that he needed time to cool down before entering the party. Shruti too, knew that it would take time for his hubby to cool down and showed some mercy on him by letting him alone in the car and walked in the party. Bobby was just taking his time to cool down and after ten minutes, his tool, though aroused, allowed him to provide a decent look.

He walked in the party to notice her wife being surrounded by Rajesh, Suhas and his wife Sonarika. He could clearly see the lust in both men's eyes and Sonarika seems to be enjoying the view herself too. Bobby always knew that Sonarika too liked to show her assets and always believed that she is a total slut. Sonarika often gave very seducing looks to Bobby whenever she found him alone but Bobby always immediately avoided any further eye contact with her as he knew that Sonarika and Shruti were very close friends.

Sonarika wore a one piece with a slit up to a very high thigh and upper part provided ample cleavage.. Bobby thought that the earlier torture from Shruti was not enough that Sonarika's ample cleavage was inducing a wood in his pants. He tried to become normal and joined his wife for a conversation.

[Image: UBk6HmKZKHN1xerbCeCFwREmCtIvBMbAX2qDm24v...E9FakUuidh]

As Bobby approached his wife, Sonarika said directly looking in the eyes of Bobby, "Whose has bigger, mine or Shruti?"

Bobby was shocked and his mouth was wide open, and Sonarika smirked "I meant car so that we can carry maximum stuff to the farm house for our Saturday party".

Bobby was relieved, but he knew that Sonarika was purposefully inducing Bobby and he tried to look away. Shruti, noticing that Bobby was uncomfortable, continued "Sonarika's is bigger, but engine and design of mine is far superior, it can handle lots of load, without any problem."

And both ladies burst out loudly. Shruti had her third glass of wine and was getting horny like hell. All lustful eyes were soaking her panties. She whispered in Bobby's ears, "Follow me" and excused herself from others to go to the bathroom.

She tried to find the ladies washroom and Bobby followed her innocently, with his cock, troubling him in his pants. As soon as she reached the deserted end of the hall, having the ladies washroom, she instructed Bobby, "Get inside honey, your slut is too horny".

Bobby couldn't believe his ears and immediately questioned her "Are you nuts. I can't come to the ladies washroom. What if any one notice?"

Shruti's eyes were full of lust, she just bent enough to give view of ample cleavage, "Darling, I am fine if you don't wish to join. Any one of your friends would just love to join me and ram their cock into my soaking cunt and make me moan loudly like a cum loving slut."

[Image: lnvoDO0N6y5G6Vanw_Wn2bGZqAElVTdse4HDEvdL...o4Vi-RhlMa]

She knew that Bobby would just follow her and what option the poor chap had. She just loved to tease Bobby and it made her pussies tingle like mad. Bobby followed Shruti in the washroom and was relieved to find no one inside, but was really worried, if someone came inside. Shruti took his hand and drove him in one of the toilets and closed the door.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Like Reply
Sample 

Shruti Haasan looked ravishing in her saree with deep cut blouse, revealing a cleavage for the ones who look properly to catch the glimpse of the beautiful valley. She was getting ready for the dinner party hosted by her husband's friend on their third marriage anniversary. Shruti was a sex goddess and loved to flaunt her 34 breasts. She has been married to Bobby for 3 years. It was an arranged marriage. Shruti just loved sex and liked to being dominated and had numerous sexcapades before marriage. Bobby was well endowed with his 8 inch cock and thoroughly satisfied Shruti. Bobby was a virgin until his wedding day. His innocence and naïve nature was a solid mood maker for Shruti. She liked to tease and talk dirty with innocent Bobby and entice him to hard fucking sessions. Today, she deliberately, wore a deep cut blouse to entice him and planned to make Bobby uncomfortable with hardness in his pant for the entire party and have a marathon fucking, when back home from the party.

[Image: iyFfjhn2xcnK_5KIUHUVhj6mQ9BmTuSmo8iEW3vu...spXei9Ofrp]

"How am I looking, baby?" exclaimed Shruti, purposefully bending towards him and dropping saree pallu further, to display the ample ever enticing cleavage for him.

Bobby was amazed with the view but shocked too. "Honey, is it not too revealing for the party?" Bobby said slowly.

"Oh, a perfect slut material" Shruti replied with a big laugh, "I am joking baby, but surely, your friends would lust for a good long fuck."

Bobby was shocked and opened his mouth to say but was cut by Shruti, "And I will surely provide them, unless, you show me a night full of hard fucking and orgasms" and placed her beautiful lips on Bobby's lips.

She just attacked his mouth. Her tongue was invading his mouth like a hungry child lusting for a cake. Her hand reached his crotch and she was rubbing it furiously. Bobby was solid hard by now and just wanted to fuck her brains out. Shruti was continuing her onslaught with her tongue and hand on Bobby. Bobby raised her hand to fondle her milky boobs for some action but Shruti was too quick to shoo away Bobby and just moved back by keeping Bobby on the edge.

She gave a smirk "Let us leave the baby or we will be late for the party".

[Image: Mwx9JzYfpuaRLPWiX-qVrauy8kfeH0KJLL_tuS1s...0xlvWWp02U]

Bobby just kept standing with his mouth open and felt betrayed. He was used to such cruel acts of Shruti and knew that he would have a big bulge during the party by remembering the encounter just occurred. But he loved her from bottom of his heart and knew that she too loved him and was fully satisfied with his long duration fuck sessions.

As Bobby and Shruti reached the venue, Shruti adjusted her blouse to provide maximum cleavage before getting down from the car. Bobby was agitated but decided to keep his mouth shut.

"Darling, your friends would just love this slut. If they don't get me to fuck tonight, surely, their wives are going to get fucked like a slut." She was just enjoying both the slutty behavior and making his man awkward and horny.

Bobby was just keeping his mouth silent but it was just beyond his control to keep his dick silent. It was creating a good tent in his trousers and was going to provide a good show to the onlookers.

Shruti just giggled by giving a look to his arousal and said in his ears with her slutty voice, "Darling, your hammer is looking just irresistible. I just wish you to fuck mad in the car itself."

[Image: S-UgZ7lbSQpbuiCDuUf1hWrQqLk22MYgH493q7Ro...WFabXilHCn]

And she got down from the car giggling. Bobby's condition just worsened and he knew that he needed time to cool down before entering the party. Shruti too, knew that it would take time for his hubby to cool down and showed some mercy on him by letting him alone in the car and walked in the party. Bobby was just taking his time to cool down and after ten minutes, his tool, though aroused, allowed him to provide a decent look.

He walked in the party to notice her wife being surrounded by Rajesh, Suhas and his wife Sonarika. He could clearly see the lust in both men's eyes and Sonarika seems to be enjoying the view herself too. Bobby always knew that Sonarika too liked to show her assets and always believed that she is a total slut. Sonarika often gave very seducing looks to Bobby whenever she found him alone but Bobby always immediately avoided any further eye contact with her as he knew that Sonarika and Shruti were very close friends.

Sonarika wore a one piece with a slit up to a very high thigh and upper part provided ample cleavage.. Bobby thought that the earlier torture from Shruti was not enough that Sonarika's ample cleavage was inducing a wood in his pants. He tried to become normal and joined his wife for a conversation.

[Image: UBk6HmKZKHN1xerbCeCFwREmCtIvBMbAX2qDm24v...E9FakUuidh]

As Bobby approached his wife, Sonarika said directly looking in the eyes of Bobby, "Whose has bigger, mine or Shruti?"

Bobby was shocked and his mouth was wide open, and Sonarika smirked "I meant car so that we can carry maximum stuff to the farm house for our Saturday party".

Bobby was relieved, but he knew that Sonarika was purposefully inducing Bobby and he tried to look away. Shruti, noticing that Bobby was uncomfortable, continued "Sonarika's is bigger, but engine and design of mine is far superior, it can handle lots of load, without any problem."

And both ladies burst out loudly. Shruti had her third glass of wine and was getting horny like hell. All lustful eyes were soaking her panties. She whispered in Bobby's ears, "Follow me" and excused herself from others to go to the bathroom.

She tried to find the ladies washroom and Bobby followed her innocently, with his cock, troubling him in his pants. As soon as she reached the deserted end of the hall, having the ladies washroom, she instructed Bobby, "Get inside honey, your slut is too horny".

Bobby couldn't believe his ears and immediately questioned her "Are you nuts. I can't come to the ladies washroom. What if any one notice?"

Shruti's eyes were full of lust, she just bent enough to give view of ample cleavage, "Darling, I am fine if you don't wish to join. Any one of your friends would just love to join me and ram their cock into my soaking cunt and make me moan loudly like a cum loving slut."

[Image: lnvoDO0N6y5G6Vanw_Wn2bGZqAElVTdse4HDEvdL...o4Vi-RhlMa]

She knew that Bobby would just follow her and what option the poor chap had. She just loved to tease Bobby and it made her pussies tingle like mad. Bobby followed Shruti in the washroom and was relieved to find no one inside, but was really worried, if someone came inside. Shruti took his hand and drove him in one of the toilets and closed the door.
Like Reply
She attacked Bobby's mouth and her tongue was having a duel with Bobby's tongue. Bobby was, once again, rock hard and his trouser was just not able to hold inside his rock hard cock. "Mmmm... This slut just needs that package to be delivered in her hot soaked pussy. Just ram your fucking hot cock in my cunt."

Shruti was already loosening his belt of the rousers and in no time, his cock was fished out from the trouser. It was burning with pulsing blood of Bobby and now it was beyond his control. Just at the same time the door of the washroom creaked and giggles of the women were being heard. Bobby was afraid of being caught in this awkward position. Shruti asked him to be quiet and whispered, "Darling, I just need to cum. '' My pussy is on fire."

She reached her saree and brought it up revealing the laced panties, which were completely soaked and with one swift, removed it. "Honey, you can't control your moans when my dick pounds your pussy."

Bobby whispered and was not sure whether to just ram his wife's cunt or not and his pulsing cock was at his full attention. Shruti was quick to reach Bobby's pocket and remove his handkerchief and mumbled, "Lover, just tie my mouth with this and shut your mouth and fuck my pussyyy."

[Image: VxV_v7eANY8ac_AoUwZ6oelxOQAcDMiJrNGBOSmb...sqBFGeBo2o]

Bobby didn't dare to oppose his wife and did what he was told. The giggles outside continued and Shruti made Bobby sit on the toilet seat and just impaled her hot pussy over his cock. " Mmmmmmmm" Shruti's moans were muffled in the handkerchief.

Bobby's cock didn't need any lubrication as Shruti's cunt was fully soaked and her juices started flowing. Bobby was controlling his best to not make any noise and Shruti was bouncing on Bobby's cock. She was continuously moaning and now Bobby was also pushing from down to send shivers in Shruti's pussy.

Shruti recognized that it was difficult for Bobby to control his moans and she swiftly stuffed her soaked lace panties in his mouth. The aroma of his wife's juices and the taste of her cum made him go mad. He started pounding her really hard. The squeaking noise of the door let them know that whoever entered the washroom had left.

[Image: WuuIgrMl2eXmt01MFfWM5TzNu9HFETQA9UHhmmKS...SiI6njvBYj]

Shruti started jumping on the hard cock. She removed the handkerchief and left a big moan "Mmmm... Just fuck me hard baby. I am going to cummmm."

"Your cock is ripping my cunt apart baby... Just fuck me baby. Make me your sluttt... Ohhh... It's getting me nuts..."

Bobby was literally banging his piston to the last possible point of her cunt. His balls were slapping on her flash. "I am going to erupt baby. You just know how to make your slut cum... Ohhhh... You just don't dare to cum honey. I know you can control it. Oh my godd... That's why I am your slut baby... You just take care of my orgasms so good baby..."

Bobby was able to control his ejaculation, till very long time. He was not aware that this quality would make him a heart throb of all the sluts. He just continued ramming it hard. Shruti was now bouncing vigorously on his cock due to hard fucking. Her boobs were about to explode from her blouse. That view in front was making Bobby most horny other than the dirty talk of his wife.

Shruti held Bobby's head in her hands and brought his mouth, already filled with her soaked panties, to cleavage and pressed hard into her boobs. "Your slut is comminggggg... Ohhhhhh... I am commminnggggggggg... I am just your slut babyyyy. Use meee..."

[Image: WsSZ0FaAi2l9_MNTR9xh7kqYU8EodjGZwzH4tEBx...uP6EKkctWM]

Bobby, continued his onslaught... Shruti's cunt was flowing with her juices and Bobby's cock was fully drenched in her juices. Bobby's cock was just emitting heat and Shruti could sense that hot stick in her pussy. She was fully satisfied and still that hard cock was making her further horny.

"Oh my goddd..baby, aahhhh... Your cock is amazinggg.. aahhh... oohhhh... fucckkk meee... hmmmm... mmmm... Babbbyyyy... Just pound mmeee... oohhhh.. shittt... I amm onn the edge againnn... ooohhhh... Make me your slave... aaahhhh... keep pounding hardddd... oohhh fuckkkk... its comingggg... again... uuufffff... Oh my goddd... I amm goingggg to heavennnnnn... cummminngggggggg...''

She just collapsed on his hard cock and lied motionless. Her juices were flowing continuously. Bobby and Shruti were covered in full sweat. Bobby knew that Shruti was fully satisfied, and he needed a few final thrusts to cum in her soaked pussy.

The door of the washroom opened again and Shruti and Bobby silenced themselves, but their hard breathing and heartbeats could be heard by both of them.

"Shruti, are you there inside?" questioned Sonarika.

Bobby was shocked and now his heart was beating faster.

Shruti smirked to Bobby, and replied, "Yes, bitch. I am in here. Will take 2 minutes."
[Image: 9PgUxla1gPlfZ3r8hXSqI86xvthHbwau3uzqnhX3...jV7yPyBHFP]

She stood from Bobby's lap and a pop noise could be heard by both of them. Bobby's cock, glistened with cunt juices, was standing in attention.

"You slut. What are you doing in there?" Sonarika asked, with a laugh.

"Bitch, the world knows how big slut you are. Just coming in 2 minutes" shouted Shruti.

She started making herself presentable. She adjusted her saree and blouse. Her cum was dripping from her pussy.

"Oh, my baby, this poor thing needs a release" she whispered to Bobby by stroking his pole with her hands.

He just nodded as his mouth was still stuffed with her panty. She took her cock in her beautiful mouth and his two third cock settled in her mouth. His moans were muffled in the soaked panty. Her mouth was making magic on the cock and Bobby's cock was boiling to erupt.

[Image: jpT-dnS1Uh9DhpjsYZWUoxNGBhi5SB0BiMd84gbn...8mUqlHbfgx]

"Are you in there slut? Is there someone with you?" Shouted Sonarika.

"Bitch" Shruti whispered, "Sorry honey. This stud cock has to wait. Will you carry my panties with you? Will continue later."

if any one interested in this one, i will continue....
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Nice story of Shruti.. continue
Like Reply
Ofcourse pls continue
Like Reply
Of course continue make gangbang of sonarika and shruthi
Like Reply
Brother.....Pls write on Anushka Sharma/Dipika Kakker/Divyanka Tripathi/Jennifer Winget
Like Reply
Bro u should make some story how the actress change to bitch that's more thrill to read than straight away fucking stories don't mistake me to comment you
Like Reply
Must continue with Sruthi buddy
It's so hot
If possible add sneha and jo pls
Like Reply
Bro plzz continue the story
Like Reply
Fantastic season 1. Bro can you do more of Kriti sanon/Deepika Padukone/Pooja Hegde Please
Like Reply
Continue shruti story
Like Reply
Write a series on Anushka Sharma or Kriti sanon or on varshini
Like Reply
Prachi Desai story
Like Reply
Bobby was moving his head to say don't stop and begging Shruti to continue. Shruti gave a giggle and made final adjustments to her dressing, blew a kiss to her hubby and left. Bobby was surely going to have blue balls. But, he was still unaware, how he could manage every time to control his urge to cum always. He was being gifted with this unique quality.

"Slut, why are you looking for me?" asked Shruti.

Sonarika was just adjusting her dress in front of the mirror and saw Shruti coming from the toilet. "Oh, you are glowing. It looks like you have been freshly fucked and thoroughly satisfied slut. Your cunt must be soaked."

"Very funny" Shruti was annoyed, but kept her composure.

Sonarika loved to annoy her friend and knew that Shruti gets well satisfied by Bobby as they discuss their bedroom stories quite often.

"Slut, I will be coming to pick up your blouses and saree for the function. Just came to inform you that. I need to leave as my pussy hubby is overdrunk."

"Yea, I forgot that. Whenever you want bitch." Shruti giggled and hugged her.

"Hmm. Bobby must be thoroughly enjoying this boobs." Sonarika said and cupped her boobs in her both hands "may be His efforts made it a size larger, I suppose. Oh, by the way, these boobs have been practice pitch for many players, earlier."

[Image: sdgHtbt1f9FZW27t0324zsEBTKVt2VXthvuR7b16...IzyJNcyjgE]

Her laughter was echoed in the entire washroom. Bobby was listening with his hardon and was becoming angry but horny.

"Shut up bitch. Those were practice matches before my marriage. Now, I have a solid player to bat on and take me to boundaries, never reached." Shruti replied with a laugh.

"I am jealous. Just make me Bobby's slut. I will be his lifetime slave." Sonarika mumbled, without knowing that Bobby was listening to her.

"My cunt just get flowing whenever I see him after all the sexcapades you told me that you had with him,"

Shruti, too, was now enjoying the babbles of Sonarika, who was completely ignorant that Bobby was listening. Her pussy was again getting wet, even after getting fucked and having orgasms, just a few minutes back.

"Oh, bitch, will you be his lifetime slut? Can he do anything he wish to you, your body, your cunt, your boobs?" Shruti asked Sonarika. She knew it would make Bobby horniest as she was aware how he lusts for Sonarika's boobs.

Sonarika, unaware about Bobby is nearby, "Damn. Anything he wants. He can fuck me day and night. He can bang this cunt with is cock. I just keep dreaming about him mauling my boobs very roughly and pinch my nipples so hard that it brings tears in my eyes and juices in my cunt."

[Image: fMKLq-d7oYWYMtK0dxMTjnuOVev72I1cEUNVI0yN...eBijxlXNgr]

"You are a horny bitch. If you want to be a slut of my hubby, then you will be bound on your bed and get bangd by him roughly. Can you take it?" She knew that it was making Sonarika horny and Bobby more horny.

"Oh, I will die and go to heaven. I can't imagine how much I will cum." Sonarika's legs were trembling.

Shruti's cunt was also getting wet. "If you become my hubby's slut, I will make him fuck your ass without any lube and make you wither in pain and make you wear like a cheapest whore of the town and take you to the most crowded places in town for a display."

Shruti was enjoying Sonarika's humiliation and was imagining Bobby's face. Sonarika, was feeling humiliated by her friend, but was becoming extremely horny. "Are you wet, slut? I am smelling your juices." Shruti asked by keeping her hand on Sonarika's cunt and pressing it hard.

"Its flowing... Oh, slut, you humiliate me but I just want to fuck your husband, He will forget your slut cunt after fucking my cunt." Sonarika giggled.

[Image: 1JFpFvoBmv7jTZAtKWbWz5qMCZXAYppBK52Mr9h0...X39foLP-7_]

She knew Shruti liked her dirty talk. But her cunt wanted Bobby's cock very badly. She swiftly removed her soaked panty from her slit gown and handed it over to Shruti, "Here's the proof bitch. See, how much I am wet for your husband's cock. He can ram his cock all his life in this cunt."

Bobby, couldn't believe his ears and was imagining Sonarika's juices on her panties.

Shruti smirked, "Thanks slut. I forgot mine at home. It could be handy. Bobby would love to inhale yours and mine juices at night later on."

Shruti wore that soaked panty. "You are unbelievable slut."

Sonarika claimed and both giggled. Sonarika left the washroom to take his drunk husband home.

Shruti knocked on the door at Bobby and told him "Honey, I hope you enjoyed it. Shall we leave. No one is outside, You can come out ."

Bobby came out with a big hardon. Shruti giggled. "You both are sluts" Bobby whispered.
[Image: -eaFey-9DKGVxqFeO9YZnfkvZXa1G9s_0Q3sXVwl...1UlX-U0TxN]

[Image: _BO7YwhFOeu8mEGolcdwyCugmXaEnPef30Breiho...zdQHJlLu1v]

"Mind your language, honey." Shruti giggled and both left the washroom quietly before anyone could notice. Bobby couldn't concentrate any more and was dreaming about Sonarika for the rest of the party. Shruti was once again horny and his cunt was becoming insatiable. After an hour, Shruti texted Bobby to leave for the home. Bobby wanted just the same and bang his wife hard and cum in her pussy.

As both left the party in their car, Shruti placed her hand on Bobby's thighs, just below his cock, "Do you want to bang that slut's cunt?"
Like Reply
Bobby was trying to control himself and was driving too fast to reach home. As soon as Bobby parked his car in their apartment, he forcefully took Shruti's head and mauled her lips with his. She tried to escape but Bobby continued his assault on her and Shruti too gave up and their tongue dueled in each other's mouth. Finally, Bobby let Shruti go. Luckily, no one was around to have the show.

Both were breathing hard, "You surely want to fuck that slut, hmm..." and Shruti came out of the car laughing.

[Image: b88z674dsIc_aSTqIEgBUbOhlos99vTBaNqJBior...Cc1bL-R_fT]

She literally ran to the lift and was able to leave before Bobby could catch her. Bobby took the steps and reached his floor, but Shruti already reached their apartment and went inside giving a big giggle to Bobby.

Bobby followed her and found Shruti on the sofa with her saree pallu down giving ample cleavage view to Bobby. "You like her boobs, right? You just day dream to maul them roughly?" Shruti teased Bobby.

It was beyond the control for Bobby and an animal was raging inside him, actually, inside his cock. "Yes slut. I was to just maul them roughly and make it bright red with my hands" he shouted and pounced on her.

Shruti was shocked to see the aggressiveness of Bobby, but it made her more horny. Bobby tore her blouse and mauled her boobs roughly.

Shruti was surprised but liked his actions and tried to escape from him. "Where are you leaving slut. I am going to make you pay. You will regret the teasing."

Bobby was handling Shruti very roughly and his boobs were being mauled very hard. Her nipples were hard and were being escaped from her bra. Shruti were trying to escape but Bobby was too strong for her. She, gave up the fight and looked into Bobby's eyes "I know you want to bang that slut. Give her the hardest fuck of her life."

[Image: jvWTA8jEuIJAB3vXr5Y9R9QdghE2fyJ4hnP_35YV...d-CgppM2is]

Bobby just couldn't believe his eyes. He was now too horny and wanted to fuck her really hard.

"Please let me go Bobby. Or I will tell Shruti." Shruti said and looked in Bobby's eyes again.

Bobby, confused for a second, understood Shruti's games.

But he wanted an upper hand now. He roughly pulled Shruti's saree completely "I am going to make you my slut, Sonarika. You like to flash your cleavage to me in public. Now I will make you understand how the teasing bitches need to be punished."

Shruti, hell horny, tried to come out from his clutches. But Bobby took her in her arms, her boobs getting pressed hardly on his chest and his hard cock rubbing in her thighs, brought her to their bedroom and threw her down on the bed. Shruti was super excited and was surprised with this animalistic behavior.

However, she begged, "Please let me go. You have a beautiful wife. Why you want me."

"Shut up bitch. You should have thought before teasing me."

He quickly became naked and his hard cock was boiling with hot blood. And he pounced on Shruti. She completely crushed under him, trying vaguely to escape. He ripped off her bra and was mauling her boobs roughly with his mouth. He roughly pinched her nipples with his hand and took another nipple in his mouth.

[Image: Nw-Zvx-LDJHeaZfDK3R8fyvQ9ezm0F1l5tSxdpn1...Pn9rF8iHsh]

Shruti was completely aroused, but she continued her false cry "Ohh... Please... hmmm... Aahh... oh my goddd... Please let me goo... hmmmmm..."

Bobby undressed Shruti completely except her panties. He knew it was Sonarika's panties. He held Shruti's thighs tightly and placed his mouth on her panty clad cunt. It was totally wet and intoxicating Bobby.

Bobby kissed her cunt above panty and Shruti moaned "ahhhhh... Oh my god... What are you doing... It's so good... please leave me... Fuccckkkkkkk... Ohhhhhhhh..."

He continued eating her cunt with panties on. Bobby was inhaling Sonarika's juices and drinking Shruti's juices. "ohh my god... Ohhhhh... Itsss tooo mucchhhhh... I cantttt take itttttt... Leavveee meee... ooohhhhhhh... I ammm commiinnngggg..."Shruti came very hard... She was panting like she has run miles.

[Image: eMif3UzTivi86XLj9kbtgPLlG7Gha07WapuUqib-...3J--IytwRV]

Bobby's cock now needed a place to burst. He quickly removed her wet panty and positioned his cock at her soaked pussy... He pinned her both hands above the head with his one hand and mauled her boobs with other. He pushed his entire cock in one go in her cunt and bottomed in her hot cunt. "Ohhhhh... you bastard... you will tear me apart... Aaahhhhhhhh" Shruti shouted.

"Shut up bitch and take my cock. I know you like it slut." Bobby removed the entire cock, except the tip and pushed again entirely, again reaching her cervix. 'uufffffffff" was only Shruti could manage. Bobby started giving hard and long strokes in already wet pussy. Shruti was moaning continuously.

She was about to get her fourth orgasm of the day. "hhmmmm... Oohhh my goddd..."

"You like it slut, don't you. Your husband doesn't fuck you properly? You cheap whore. Take it slut. You are the cheapest whore who likes to get bangd by men." Bobby continued his onslaught. He was giving her multiple love bites on her neck.

[Image: A3WBbvSpqOYPdfLbF3VOv0Dmg0RE6Lrugn5dL-Tk...k4qmV9lxo4]

"Oh my god. You are banging me ... hmmm... But it feels so good... ooohhhh... I can't control anymore.. hmmmm... oohhh fuuccckkkkk... Ohhh god forgive meee... I ammm cummmminnnggggg..."

Shruti came hard and was covered in sweat. She was tired with all the orgasms she had in a day. Bobby was also on the verge.
Like Reply
He barked " What a slut you are.. Coming like a whore. You like to be bangd. You like your cunt getting used like a cheap whore."

She was lying motionless and just taking the onslaught. "hmm. I am your whore."

Bobby kept pumping into her cunt and his strokes became harder and he started trusting with long strokes, "take my seed, you slut. I am going to cum deep in your married pussy. I will reach where your husband has never. Take it. I am cummminnngggg."

[Image: gRCTDhiARm_W9PM0EN9RMMv2GIrvcTPysRmxddg3...QzN0Rk1L2K]

Bobby came in her cunt and pumped shot of cum one after the other.

Shruti came again with Bobby "ooiiieeee. I ammm cummmminnnggg... Ooohhhh fuck"

She lied motionless and Bobby too laid above her breathing heavily. He came gallons into her cunt and the mixed juices were flowing down from her pussy.

Bobby was still hard in her pussy. Normally, Bobby took time to recover after cumming, but, today, he was still hard and was imagining fucking Sonarika hard and roughly.

[Image: SD5RhC79y8FV2wD83AacF37tvwzmlS-VgOYl3kB5...E6yPq5R6nz]

Shruti sensed the same, but was really exhausted. "Bastard, imagining fucking Sonarika make you so horny. You are still so hard in my spent pussy."

With heavy breathing, Bobby pushed it hard in her pussy "Yea honey. I don't know what took over me. But I just want to fuck your brains out."

Shruti looked in his eyes, "My stud husband, it suits you. Take control and make bitches like me pay for it." She giggled.

"On that note", Bobby removed his cock from her pussy, and flipped Shruti roughly on her stomach, "Get on all fours slut. It's time to reach into the last depth of your cunt."

"Oh, no baby. I am too tired and spent. You can take me tomorrow." She genuinely pleaded with Bobby.

But he was roaring horny again. He slapped her ass cheek hard 'smack' "Shut up bitch. Sluts don't have a say. Get ready to take my cock." Bobby took hold of her waist and pulled to make her come on her four.

"Please honey. I cant take any more." Shruti gave a worried look to Bobby. But Bobby made her come on four and inserted two fingers in her wet pussy. Shruti moaned "oooohhhhh.. uuummmmm.."

[Image: KtIAJjrHCGvH2kmSCmrtUWRA9ADc3aE3oSChQtEJ...PK4iQW1Kz5]

And he slapped again hard on her naked butt, making her to wiggle and shiver in pain. "oucchhh, that hurts honey."

"No bitch, I know you love it. A cheap whore like you needs hard smacking." He again smacked her hard and positioned his cock at her entrance and slammed it hard into her pussy and bottomed out at one go.

Shruti shouted, "Bastardddd ... ohhhhh mmmyyyy goooddddd..." tears came from her eyes.

"bang your wife instead, you son of a bitchh.. aaahhh..." Shruti, feeling again horny, and now she imagined Bobby fucking Sonarika from behind and her orgasms started to boil, once again.

[Image: O9AX4vOA-KTwfFEAe1Dm4tr3HTVtTrXcDPuRo0f0...bcO8LQhk2q]

[Image: wAPe4nviBWp9HyaOTjkmMRZ_0XuSFY3c0rr0xHm3...ug9uXXmAJq]

Bobby smirked and needed no second invitation for this roleplay and wanted to really fuck her hard. He smashed it hardest this time on her already red ass cheeks. It made Shruti really jump with pain and pleasure. Bobby started fucking her really hard from behind and he continued smacking her ass red. "Bitch like you needs to be trained. Take it slut. I know your cunt is loving my cock."

"Oh my god. Hmmm... Please don't hit me. Ooohhh... Fuck me the way you want. Fill my cunt.. oohhh... hmmm... Fuck harderrrr. I am cumminnngggg aaggggaaaiinnnn. Fucccckkkkkkkk" Shruti came again.
Like Reply
She had never so many orgasms in her life. Bobby was liking this new domination. He was imagining Sonarika and her juicy boobs.

Bobby picked up the Sonarika's panties which were soaked earlier with Shruti's and Sonarika's juices, "Open your dirty mouth Sonarika. You want to be my slut, right. I will make you one."

Shruti was astounded and moaned "oohhhh" and her mouth was wide open. Bobby thrashed the panties in her mouth and hold her both wrists and pulled backwards towards him. Shruti's eyes rolled out with the angle at which Bobby's cock had access in her cunt. "Did you like it slut??"

[Image: VNfGtP-CB243MgNSYSAtnyt1Sp2gc_2-Y3e_BLLJ...qgEFs7DZAa]

Shruti nodded no vigorously, but her cunt was tingling with anticipation. Bobby laughed and started pumping his cock from behind. He was slamming it harder and harder. Shruti was trembling vigorously and her moans were choked in her panties clad mouth.

"You know slut, you like to tease men. You should be aware of the consequences. The slut like you needs to be tamed and fucked hard." Bobby was continuing his onslaught on Shruti's poor cunt.

"mmmmmmm... mmmmm..." could only be heard from Shruti's mouth. She was on fire.

Shruti was experiencing new Bobby. She took many cocks in her life before marriage and experienced different men with different sex hunger. But this was something which she never expected from Bobby. She was liking this newer Bobby and getting hornier on imagining Bobby actually fucking other women. She came again at the thought of Bobby fucking different women behind her back.

[Image: BSCQ1oIOLsYeRyt5t3ZyfMDHWTzysXdvzhDei76d...zKtJEzy5l1]

"It seems you are enjoying it bitch... hahaha... Your husband doesn't reach these depths Sonarika. Or any of your other fuckers. You are my puppy now. I will take you the way I want, wherever I want." Bobby continued fucking Shruti.

His long and hard thrusts were making bed squeal and pushing Shruti juggling her boobs furiously.

Shruti loved Bobby and she knew that he loved her but this was pure lust, and lust towards other women. She knew he was imagining Sonarika getting fucked by his cock and was horny for her.

"hmmm... mmmm." Shruti moaned and nodded as if indicating Bobby to fuck her with all the strength he got and cum inside her pussy once again.

Bobby might have fucked Shruti continuously for at least 30 minutes. His thrusts have become longer and harder. He was on the verge. Shruti had no counts of her orgasms. Her body and mind were in no position to take any further but her lust was making her go and come again and again.

"I am going to cum in your married pussy, slut. You love other men cum in your pussy, isn't so? Take it my bictchhh." Bobby came spurts after spurts in her pussy. Shruti just came one more last time as the sensation of other men's cum in her married pussy make it too much for her.

[Image: zN9_3vh_AyaF1p7FIyIiRgoPMM60LX8hA3hje7-r...mFgkdg3ltN]

Bobby let her hands free and Shruti fall on the bed as if she is dead and Bobby, top exhausted, fall on her, breathing heavily. Shruti removed panties from her mouth and laid motionless. They lied like that for several minutes and finally, Bobby was having his sense back. He recalled what he has done to her beautiful wife and his guilt was above par as he was thinking how Shruti would have felt as he was lusting on Sonarika all the time.

Shruti, completely satisfied, actually destroyed, felt completely different. She didn't understand why she was not angry at Bobby. Infact, she liked Bobby taking her so roughly and he was lusting for other women. She actually felt hornier on imagining Bobby having affair and fucking her best friend Sonarika. Not only Sonarika, why not many other women. She smiled, her eyes closed.

[Image: 9IQjiCu5RmdsLp_cVBEasHPDh-b9IxMK7O3fSzXc...DPOrfcjS4B]

Bobby, noticed her smile, and was confused as he felt really guilty and felt ashamed.

He asked Shruti, "hey, what happened? Are you fine honey?"

Shruti opened her eyes, smiling, "Fine? I am fabulous. I loved the animal who fucked and destroyed my poor pussyyy so badly."

She turned around under Bobby and kissed him on her lips.

Bobby, surprised, had a smile on his face, "Are you not angry on me? I mean... I am really sorry honey. It will never happen."

Shruti kept a finger on his mouth and cut him "SSsshhh... It was just... The best fuck of my life. You are my stud. And I don't matter you bang me like that. Just my pussy would not be same after today." She giggled.

Bobby also smiled looking in her eyes. "And I don't think so I will either walk straight for a few days or sit on my bump for a long time. You smacked me really hard." Shruti, mocked false anger on her face.

Bobby, "Oh honey. I am really sorry. I just got out of my mind. I really... I just love you."

[Image: SvO1-p7YQ_pM7fCohI9MQT1hSWDc2SF0XAY-GE0H...h_YxKPz7_V]

Shruti pushed Bobby from her and now laid over her, her boobs crashing on his chest, "My hubby, it was top of the world fuck, that you gave me. Just keep giving me that or else I will make other men do to me. Oh, by the way, you keep away from Sonarika. I just can't imagine how the poor bitch would take your onslaught."

Both had a big laugh. Shruti looked into his eyes, "You really lust for Sonarika, hmm? You know, what, it made me horny like hell. Seriously."
Like Reply
Bobby didn't knew what to say. He knew that he cannot lie to Shruti and even if he tried, Shruti would surely know that it is a lie. He just remained silent. "Yes, I imagined her fucking while fucking you. I am really sorry for that. But, I love you and no one can take your place. I just cant survive without you."

[Image: BotsoLngOA0mmROExRYpsbksXe_0zdmflPPUbD0y...rAR24bEJ6S]

"Ohhh. My sweet pie. I love you too honey. And don't worry, I will not let you go anywhere. You are mine. Remember, you asked me so many times how many affairs I had before marriage?" She giggled.

Bobby remembered how he felt insecure after marriage when Shruti told her that she had multiple affairs before marriage, and actually had been fucked by other men. Bobby wanted to know who they were and how many were there.

Shruti looked at Bobby and smiled, "Honey, where you lost. I will tell you today. I have been fucked (she intentionally used the word) by 11 men before marriage and you are my 12th man."

She smiled with a horror expression on Bobby's face. He had real anger on his face. But it was an expression of love. Shruti knew it. "What?? So many. You were real slut back then." Bobby said.

"And now I am only your slut. To be used, fucked, bangd and destroyed, only by you." Shruti hugged him tightly. Bobby loved her deeply and he sensed it one more time today. He hugged her even harder.

[Image: 4ly3mlM63sc7kwp_e0qpTCaWcgxABguLGlK2rz9f...0E_lRjpehe]

Bobby fell asleep, having Shruti in her arms over her. Shruti was lost in her thoughts and talked to herself in her mind - "It makes me horny and happy imagining Bobby having other women in the bed. Making them cum with his cock. Oh, how he was a virgin before marriage. He should be a women's guy. Wait a minute. How about he fucks eleven other women and just be my perfect HUSBAND SLUT."

She smiled laying there and looked to his sleeping husband. Bobby smiled in his sleep maybe having a dream. Shruti just loved her husband and she silently said. "Get ready my stud. Race to eleven begins..."

[Image: XG7IkTJgvdd1Lr6HmhO1wIvQxq6BQZcII-UC5sVC...IzRBxgyncz]

Race to eleven begins...
All credits goes to original writer.
Like Reply