Fantasy Actress Roleplays
She was seconds away from total release. As he sucked harder on her clit, his fingers plunging in and out of her pussy in a blur of motion.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, I'm almost there, oh God, yesss..."Rakul cried.

He shoved his thumb up her anus, his tongue sucking Rakul's clit like his life depended on it.

"Yesss...yessss...like that...yessss...I'm cumming...I'm cummmminnnngggg!" Rakul screamed.

[Image: drYJ2fdGsTRXErInQJIQWrU7YnZ4a1jtd4wutanP...mphtROnhSE]

Rakul screamed her pleasure as she came and came in a prolonged orgasm, her hips bucking off the bed, her breasts flopping wildly, as her body exploded with pleasure in response to Krishan Kumar's loving ministrations. It seemed it would go on forever.

Each time the sensations ceased, Krishan Kumar would thrust his finger deep into Rakul's ass, or lick her clitoris, or bite the lips of her cunt, and it would start all over again; until, out of sheer exhaustion, Rakul pleaded, "Stop, Sir, stop, I've no energy left, it will kill me." Rakul's body stopped twitching after several minutes, as Krishan Kumar continued to gently lick her engorged clit.

Finally, Rakul weakly pushed his head away, and he slid between her outstretched arms as she embraced him loosely. "That was the best," Rakul whispered to him, "You certainly know how to pleasure a woman with your tongue."

[Image: vbTw3a04FuSpYX-oc5vAIckz8bHIyfLVvX08Zle6...6ZOvgVisN1]

They grinned at each other, and Rakul moved down on Krishan Kumar, rubbing his cock.

Krishan Kumar lay down on the bed, Rakul's body straddling his, his waist inches from Rakul's flushed, gorgeous face, she stared at his throbbing cock, inched from her mouth, and moaned softly.

Rakul stroked his cock with her fingertips, and stared in amazement at his huge cock. It was around nine inches long, and it was thick, my God, it was thick. "Such a big cock," Rakul cooed, "Like a big lollipop." This was a terribly exciting moment for her.

With a moan of frenzied lust, she reached out and wrapped both hands around it. It was amazed that so much of his huge cock still protruded from her fists. Holding the shaft steady, Rakul lowered her head and gently kissed the bloated tip. As Rakul's hot breath fanned his prick, Krishan Kumar shivered lustily.

[Image: fHvl-GzYXvoAxwddFIrwKlF56nzKUihOURPkL1aD...d3ZEjIHBLa]

Rakul's stiff nipples were grazing his body, her luscious big tits swaying gently as she crawled into position. She reached out and wrapped her fingers around the thick, hairy base of his prick, steadying the bucking shaft, gently cupping his balls in her palm. With a moan, Rakul stuck out her tongue and began lashing it all over the engorged, purple head of Krishan Kumar's cock.

Rakul shivered over the head of his cock, greedily licking up the single drop of pre-cum that had formed, moaning at the taste, "God, I love you," she groaned, as she slid the head of his cock into her mouth.

Rakul sucked more and more of Krishan Kumar's cock into her mouth, her tongue dancing along the sensitive areas of his cock with wild abandon. She gently massaged his swollen balls with her fingertips, and he moaned deep in his throat. Incredibly, his cock was growing bigger, bigger than any cock she had ever seen. It was swelling to mammoth proportions, crowding her throat, pushing against her palate. Yet Rakul had no difficulty in swallowing more and more of his cock.

[Image: DbhX0rwxlYiQF_7sZARD71_--rIBJZA3_LxwMLKv...PRKPVOPdvy]

She deep-throated him until her nose was buried in his pubic hair, and then slowly let it slide out of her mouth with a loud plop. Then she settled down into a rhythm, sucking his cock, her head bobbing back and forth over the stiff shaft, while she moaned in obvious enjoyment.

Krishan Kumar now had a hold on her head and he was pushing it, pulling it, mumbling, "Good, so good, so good, good..."

Rakul was ravished at his hands, and threw herself back on the bed, spreading her legs and thighs wide open in shameless invitation, working to position her body under his, begging, imploring him, "Now Sir, now, please. Please put it in me, oh, let me, let me put it in. Oh, I love it so. Fuck me, fuck me good." She took the head of his giant cock and guided it to her flared vaginal lips.

[Image: z_VeIuAOK4PTWmj7qOrXlKjQxtOKi55TGoNvG7jR...riLhBHZIAe]

His cock found the outer lips, and she let go. She was a slave to her desire, and she needed his cock to quench the fire in her loins. Yet he did not give her what she wanted.

He rubbed his erect cock up and down her pussy lips, slapping her vaginal mound with his cock-head, and Rakul moaned. "Oh, God, Sir, I need you. I need you so bad."

He teased her, not allowing her the penetration she desired. "What do you need? Tell me what you need, lover, dearest?" Krishan Kumar teased.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
Visit our  Actress roleplay
[+] 1 user Likes Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rakul wrapped her hand around his cock and fondled it. "This is what I need. I need this inside me. Please don't make me wait to feel your wonderful cock deep inside me. I need you inside me," Rakul begged.

"Oh, Sir, my big stud, make love to me! Please take me now! Oh yes, my King, hurt me!" Rakul moaned just before Krishan Kumar entered her.

Her eyes transfixed on his mammoth penis. As he slowly slid his giant cock head between her pussy lips, she screamed.

[Image: eCMqX1mIlKurN5G3pTlF5eMiTFwCHEeYeNTDgVPo...Y8RK5hcjXC]

Krishan Kumar slowly slid his monster cock into Rakul's willing pussy, straining against her pussy lips, as her vaginal walls quivered and stretched to accommodate his huge maleness.

Rakul's eyes were closed, and her breathing was ragged. "Take it easy, honey," she said in a high, querulous voice.

"Why?" Krishan Kumar teased, "Looks as though you're enjoying it."

"How can I? It's the size of a fucking big cucumber," Rakul gasped, working her hips in an incredibly sexy manner to receive him.

Krishan Kumar withdrew the entire length of his cock, and slowly re-entered Rakul's tight pussy.

[Image: H7F6E685siVFc5TdFVo6zQEf__JZDzjCiITQdxYB...0eWIb16yFd]

"Shove it in me, Sir, "Rakul cried, her vagina surrendering to the wonderful feelings his cock was producing in her pussy.

Krishan Kumar pulled out and re-entered her again and again, enjoying the delicious entry, the hot moistness and snug clinging of her thick, fleshy pussy lips, as his hard penis and her moist vulva held together so deeply inside her.

Each of his re-entering thrusts brought a fresh "Aaahhh..." from Rakul's parted lips, as her head whipped from side to side.

She twirled and pumped her buttocks as far and as fast as she could in an effort to make his cock work as deeply into her pussy as it would go. With a loud sigh, Krishan Kumar lifted himself upon his hands and knees, his back bowed slightly as he looked down beneath him, and smiled as he saw the reason for his pleasure.

There below his hard, flat stomach he could see the thick furry shaft of his huge cock just before it disappeared into Rakul's body. As he slowly but firmly thrust his hips upward, causing that fat shaft to sink into Rakul's dainty little body, she lifted her body up off the bed in an effort to receive as much of his cock as she possibly could.

[Image: 3HywoQNxaXx0AukTFDHIl2pVZkXftjhGThGVkNAs...X3R46x8Mvm]

Rakul's hairy pubic region plunged up and down in rhythm with his matching strokes, and her pretty pussy was being distorted as he plunged his shaft in and out of it. When he withdrew his cock, leaving only the head of it within her, it actually sucked the flesh from her inner vaginal area, outside the now inflamed labia, fully exposing her clitoris.

As he shoved his thick shaft forward into Rakul's eager pussy, all that flesh disappeared, and in fact so did half those lips, being stuffed deep within her love channel.

His strokes were now longer, faster, unceasing ones, and soon he was fucking Rakul relentlessly, driving his penis into her unremittingly, as she squirmed to encompass his thrusts.

[Image: tXtVDqcXDfvqlE2EojD6ogr346ap4_hBCWSLhFzo...ecCaviA-zL]
Rakul was on her back, her legs spread wide, thighs bent to her chest, and held by Krishan Kumar. Her head was turning side to side, eyes pressed shut in ecstasy as she moaned in pleasure.

Krishan Kumar was leaning forward over her, propping himself up with his arms, driving his thick cock deep into her juicy pussy. Her legs were around the outside of his upper arms toward his shoulders, her pussy was wet and wide open, as he fucked her hard and fast with his big tool.

Her tits bounced on every stroke, and hips moved in perfect rhythm to his thrusts, his big strong ass bouncing up and down between her delicate thighs. His huge cock was covered with her juices, sliding in and out of her pussy.

Krishan Kumar continued pounding his big cock into Rakul's dripping pussy. His cock was long and hard as he drove his thick member deep into her, thrusting himself into her cunt, burying his cock to the hilt. Her wetness glistened on his thick shaft as he stroked it in and out of her pussy. His cock was stretching Rakul's pussy as he entered her.

Over and over he plunged his big cock deep into her glistening pussy, thrusting deep and pumping, giving her every inch of his great length and thickness.

[Image: OOSjAnlrRHZVIggGrH19dF_f2OK9petFXlAW-Khq...LkwZ53UWw-]

"Sir, my darling, God, you're tearing me apart," Rakul gasped.

At first, he continued fucking her, as her pussy expanded. "Too hard," he asked, "want me slower?"

"No, goddammit, harder, don't hold back, give it to me harder. I love it, I love you, "grunted Rakul.

With a painful effort, Rakul brought her hips off the bed and linked her ankles behind his back. This sent him into a frenzy of jack-hammering. His cock now seemed to be attached to a pile-driving mechanism as he held her by the hips and relentlessly hammered his cock into her.
All content are copied from INTERNET. if any one have object i will remove the content. This is a work of fiction.This stories and pics are not my own. copied from Internet .  Please find Index in 1st Page.
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
With great power he plunged into her, deep, deep into her. He thrust at her, hacking at life, splitting her wide with his fury. He plunged, rutting, with a rage that drove Rakul to a sweaty convulsion, as she squirmed slickly beneath him, trying to encompass and hold his frenzied blows.

He put one hand over Rakul's mouth to stifle her screams. Then he rents her brutally, oblivious to her pain or pleasure. He did not speak, but with intent ferocity rent the pale heart and continued to plunge even after she collapsed prone and boneless beneath him, a continent conquered by his hard blows.

[Image: 4ZXqnWdLUvkJh_OwMgZtjdM-mjDQB810N9P4PMFe..._dzEA0wppF]

Rakul enthusiastically received his huge penis into her, taking his cock deep into her cunt, moving with him, returning his thrusts, joyously working her pussy onto his big hard cock. Her pussy was gushing her wetness as his mammoth cock filled her cunt again and again, opening her wide and filling her beyond belief, penetrating so very deep.
"Oh God," Rakul screamed, "Don't stop now."

Rakul was panting and gasping, her juice running from her pussy, down the crack of her ass. She was humping and bucking against him, taking his huge cock deep within her to the depths of her womanhood, grinding on his great manhood and crying out her pleasure as he thrust deeply into her.

Krishan Kumar's huge cock was invading Rakul's pussy. He plunged his thick member deep into her cunt, stretching her, filling her to capacity-then withdrew, wet with her juices, only to plunge again, driving deep into her excited pussy.

Again and again he thrust his fat cock into her as Rakul wantedonly spread herself for him, taking his ten inches of thick-veined manhood deep within her hot little cunt. He shoved his big cock harder and faster into her pussy as she continued to cry out in ecstasy. At first her legs were in the air, bouncing up and down in rhythm to his powerful thrusts.

[Image: djxcSei1W7XjYUw0aG1VipkVCgAN1x0AUDCipSK-...c3id6EoFwp]
Then they were wrapped around his waist. Then he positioned her legs over his shoulders as he pressed them down on her chest for maximum penetration. Her ankles were now pinned to the mattress beside her ears and her pussy was being pounded to mush by his huge cock.

As their hips and groins thrust together and her head began to be slammed against the headboard, Rakul dug her nails into Krishan Kumar's back and told him, "Ohhhh...I have never been fucked so deep or so hard."

Rakul was in ecstasy, approaching orgasm, thrashing her head from side to side, her thick black hair flying. Her body was damp from the perspiration of her passion as she thrust her hips, taking his length deep within her.

Her pussy was slick with her juices, gushing her wetness and making wet sounds as he pistoned his raging penis deep into her.

She cried out, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oohh, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop now! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm goingg too cummmm!"

Krishan Kumar continued to drive his cock hard and deep into Rakul's pussy as she began to cum.

She was delirious, yelling out, "Ohhh Yess! Ohhh, God Yesss! Ahh! Ahhhh! Yes! Ohhhhuuunngghhhhh! Ohh Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

He was relentlessly driving his massive cock deep into Rakul's ravaged pussy, pumping, pounding his hard, thick manhood into her throbbing cunt.

Rakul was endlessly cumming, yelling, crying out, thrashing, frantically thrusting her hips over and over again as he drove his huge penis to the depths of her cunt, causing her body to shudder with wave after crashing wave of orgasm. Rakul was making guttural animal sounds as he held her by the hips, fucking his entire length and girth deep into her soaking pussy.

[Image: ciZLSyCG7hNv9deouwpq7Z5iWHaDZsYD4FeERBs2...STqV9CV8_H]

Rakul was having multiple orgasms, her pussy was throbbing, contracting, sucking, milking his huge penis as Krishan Kumar fucked her. She was continuously moaning, throwing her head from side to side, delirious with orgasm as for several minutes he continued to pound his big cock into her.

She was cumming and cumming and screaming for Krishan Kumar to fuck her harder and deeper. Her pussy was stretched to accommodate his huge cock, accepting it, swallowing it completely, surrounding it, taking his length and width deep within her tight folds.

Their pelvic areas were drenched with the wetness flowing from her pussy, as he kept driving his huge penis deep into her pussy, over and over, thrusting, driving, pounding, causing her to scream as she climaxed again and again. Her cunt was throbbing and quaking, gushing her wetness as his rock-hard cock pistoned deep into her over and over, causing her to experience multiple, shattering orgasms.

[Image: NsO8h-_TpYlpN2BIYpqf9rP_4fbMQlZJJfiFVJRE...fuGWmW2XJ7]

Soon Krishan Kumar slowed his pace until he was languidly stroking his hard and bulging member in and out of her soaked and ravaged pussy as she came down from her orgasms. Rakul was as limp as a rag doll and her breathing came in ragged, panting gasps. She was still moaning as the last of her orgasms ebbed from her body.

Krishan Kumar then slowly slid his cock very deep and completely into her cunt, causing her to moan loudly in pleasure. In that position, pelvis to pelvis with his nine thick inches of hard cock buried completely within her, he reached with his right arm under her and around her waist, lifting her and holding her as he rolled over onto his back.

She was now laying full length on top of him with his big cock still penetrating deep into her pussy. Rakul pushed herself up to a sitting position, leaning slightly forward, propping herself up with her hands on his chest.

She tilted her head back and cried out in pleasure as she leaned back and sank farther down onto his massive penis, her small body quaking in orgasm, her tight pussy clenching and contracting around the stiff manhood filling her so completely.

[Image: ai6WGjyoBpquITFp72Ei3ecj_aEuVZgBk3VLkxJj...bv5FC59tbG]

After her orgasm subsided, she began to ride him again, slowly, raising slightly off his huge erection, then sinking back down upon it, taking him deep into her cunt, grinding down onto him, milking his marvellous penis.

"Oooh, yes," she cooed, "Your cock is so fucking big! It's so thick and fat! Oh, it's so...good!" she was moaning quietly with her head thrown back as she gently rode his monster cock.

She would raise slightly, an inch of his thick member withdrawing from her slick pussy, then she would grind down hard upon him, exulting in the depth to which he penetrated her, moaning from the exquisite pleasure his huge cock gave her.
Like Reply
For a long time she rode him like that, being fucked and fucking so deeply and completely it was incredible.

Her pace began to increase. Her strokes were still short, but now faster, more insistent. He was reaching up, squeezing her firm tits in his hands, his fingers pinching her erect nipples as he thrust his cock deep up into her wet pussy while she ground down upon him.
[Image: G2200Byn7sYBQdu8WPh9oTOne3jnV5U9gFRzR93A...PcqSOEKo4S]

Her juices were flowing from her cunt in a torrent. She was leaning forward, pressing her tits into his hands, moaning continuously as she rode his raging cock. She was panting as her strokes became longer and longer until finally a full nine inches of hard thick cock was pummelling in and out of her drenched cunt as she rode him with wild abandon.

Krishan Kumar was ramming his huge erection hard up into her cunt as she slammed down upon him, his cock driving, pounding, deep into her tight pussy. His toes were beginning to curl as she furiously rode his mammoth cock.

Rakul's cunt was gushing and slurping as his giant rod rammed into her again and again. She was bouncing on top of his big cock now from the force of his thrusts, crying out, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" every time he rammed his nine inches dick.

She was a wild woman. She couldn't get enough of his big cock as he pounded it into her.

[Image: dSfJbUXtThJOE0VFhbW_Jpy8ocmDJ1M4UAiH5GGs...Jrc7j3jprW]

"You like that don't you?" he asked, holding her by the waist as he slowed the pace, "You love getting fucked by your Boss while your husband is away, don't you?"

"Ohhhh..." Rakul tried to respond, "Sir, please...ummmm...you feel so good!"

"You like that, eh? You like this big cock, don't you, darling?" asked Krishan Kumar.

"Ohhhhh...yessss...yesssss...ooooohhh...I love it!" panted Rakul, "Give it to me Sir, give it all to me. No one has ever been that deep in me. That part of me belongs only to you! Keep fucking me Sir!"

"No way Rakul," Krishan Kumar panted, as he continued to thrust, "I'm going to cum inside you... I'm going to make you pregnant... are you ready? I'm going to come in your pussy, I'm going to make you pregnant," he groaned, fucking Rakul hard and fast.

"I'm going to shoot my load up your tight little cunt, and fill your cute little tummy so full of sperm, you'll be carrying my children. I'm going to keep your belly full of my babies until you're too old to get pregnant any more. You'd like that, wouldn't you, love?" cried Krishan Kumar.

[Image: DpN_6YhLf5Q7IgYXteBYF2WYmJGc6yjnD_6SPzx1...WhfpntzVoQ]

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh yes, yes, yes! I want to feel you cum! I want you to cum in me! Oh, yes, fill me with your cum" Oh, yes, fill me with your cock, fill me with your cum! "Shoot your load up my pussy, my king," Rakul moaned.

"Go...ummmmm...go ahead...make me pregnant...ooooohhh...I'm your baby now!" "Oh yessss! "panted Rakul.

"I'm cumming tooooo...give it to me sir in my unprotected womb...oooooooooooohh...don't stop...not yet...ummmmmm..." Rakul practically screamed as his back arched, and he began the final thrusting towards orgasm.

"Where do you want me to deposit my seed?" he asked.

"In my pussy," Rakul replied, riding his cock for all she was worth.

"Take my seeds to fertilize your unprotected womb ...Aaaaahhhhhhh," cried Krishan Kumar as his huge dick spurted gallons of white thick liquid inside her vagina.

For more than a minute he continued to cum, yelling and yelling, pumping jet after jet of white-hot sperm deep into Rakul's unprotected pussy, sending her into another orgasm as his sperm charged from his cock and spurted deep, deep inside her.

[Image: HKTUd6GSfoOW01XUXqrZE9ktuqgvb8CkaqZGgVxF...zxIcxebJAf]

"Whooo," Rakul said, "Am I really pregnant now? You have ejaculated enough seed in my belly to keep me pregnant for the next 50 years"

Soon they slowed and finally stopped, Krishan Kumar was lying with his head between Rakul's breasts as she played with his mussed hair. They both lay there, panting, almost sobbing with pure delight as their bodies attempted to recover from the great thrill, they had experienced. Cum was oozing out of her cunt all around his cock, down the sides of her legs, running down his cock.

Both their crotches were soaked in cum. "Was it good?" Krishan Kumar asked Rakul, as he withdrew his now-flaccid penis and flopped down on the bed beside her.

"Delicious, Sir," Rakul whispered, stretching her legs, "That was worth waiting for."

As his cock withdrew from her cunt, great wads of cum flowed from her, running down into the crack of her ass, dripping onto the bed.

[Image: a_D886rQaZ_SxiZUJT9heqhjVhO6WwcJqMYNQb9b...rrsbO2KdFp]

Rakul kissed Krishan Kumar deeply, thanking him for his sperm. Rakul's legs with Krishan Kumar's cum seeping from her ravaged pussy. She lay there with her eyes closed, beaming like a Cheshire cat, a freshly-fucked looked on her face. They both fell asleep immediately.

--------- ------- -------- -------- ------- ---
[+] 3 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Rakul story is just awesome, with multiple orgasms and wild fucking
[+] 1 user Likes Sarvanand's post
Like Reply
fantastic beast mode fuck on Rakul
.. waiting for few more on her....nice pic and edits
Like Reply
Do another one on Alia Bhatt
Like Reply
Nice one. Keep rocking
Like Reply
Brother.....pls write on Dipika kakkar/Divyanka tripathi
Like Reply
Bro update
Like Reply
Part-16

Both of them woke up in the morning as the ray of morning sun fell on their naked bodies through the window. The sky was clear, and nobody could believe that there was a stormy and rainy night before. Rakul felt very shy when she found herself fully naked and her naked body was entwined with naked body of Krishan Kumar. Krishan Kumar looked at her eyes directly, smiled, and planted a kiss on her lips. She jumped from the bed and ran to collect her clothes which were hung on a string in the balcony. In the meantime, Krishan Kumar prepared the tea, and both of them sipped the hot morning tea. Afterwards, Rakul left immediately as her husband was expected to return.

[Image: neGSGcQpuzxQIrNlcsgsGPsZUKPM7Z3ajJsRL18b...6KH9TogciE]

It was a Sunday morning. Krishan Kumar was very pleased and he was flying in the sky as he had a nice fuck with Rakul in last night. He thought to visit the Nursing Home to see Asin and Anushka, but at the last moment he changed his plan. He wanted to visit some temple to seek blessings from deity to fuck more beautiful ladies in future. He planned to visit

The famous temple. After reaching there, Krishan Kumar asked for blessings of Goddess for more beautiful ladies in his life.

Since it was Sunday, more devotees thronged into the place as It contained several shrines and altars. Most of the devotees were beautiful ladies, they were tourists and from locals. So, to pass his time, Krishan Kumar also strolled around the area. The surrounding area had tea stalls and markets selling everyday goods.

His eyes went and searched through the beautiful ladies and their boobs. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice calling him from his behind. Then he felt a very soft patting on his right shoulder. He turned around his face and found Santosh standing behind him smiling. He also smiled at him back.

"Good morning Sir! What's surprising to find you here. No doubt, you are a devout and religious person," said Santosh.

"Well, Santosh, but what are you doing here?" asked Krishan Kumar.

"Sir, I am staying just nearby, a walkable distance of 50 meters from here," he replied.

Santosh requested and pleaded, "Sir, since you have come all the way from your flat, and today is Sunday, please sir, just step in my house to bless my

5 months daughter and my wife, Have a cup of tea and nothing else."

He hated this person of what he did, but again he thought he had spared and forgiven the main culprit Rakul after fucking her last night in his Apartment then there was no harm for taking a cup of tea in his house. Reluctantly, Krishan Kumar agreed due to his emotional approach.

After walking for 50 meters, they reached his house, and Santosh knocked at his door. His wife, Amala Paul opened the door. As she was not prepared for any visitors, and had opened the door while she was probably busy washing clothes, her domestic appearance was quite striking. Her hair was slightly dishevelled and tied up in a large knot, behind her head. Her face was full of sweat. She had apparently not yet, had her bath and was still wearing the blue saree and white blouse that she had worn the last night.

[Image: vyuaxOKHrJi6igTFBd5B-VpC0hHZhSWC9CeYz1Oi...F-7eCUUW2a]

she had tucked up a small portion of her saree to her petticoat on her left hip. Her fair, smooth and flat tummy was half visible. As her saree was slightly raised due to the tucking of the saree, her smooth and lovely left leg was visible for almost a foot and her white petticoat was also visible from under her saree near her legs. Her pallu had gone to one side and her lovely large right breast in the white bra, was protruding out under her white blouse! Her Mangal sutra was dangling over her blouse. Her arms and tummy too were covered in small beads of sweat.

He introduced his lovely wife to Krishan Kumar, "Sir, this is my wife Amala Paul. Amala Paul, he is our Bank manager, Mr. Krishan Kumar whom I met accidentally near the Temple. I have requested him to have a cup of tea in our house. can you make us a cup of tea?"

Amala Paul bent down and touched his feet to seek his blessings . While bending down, her pallu slipped accidentally, and Krishan Kumar could see her milky breasts popping out from her blouse. He had already a hard one after seeing her opening the door. He put his two hands under her armpits in order to lift her and in the process, he touched her boobs as if accidentally, and his dick became harder. Slowly, he lifted her, and pulled towards him intentionally, and his erected dick touched her midriff. Amala Paul could feel his touch in her boobs and his very hard dick above her open midriff. From very close, he could inhale the aroma of her sexy sweated body. Then Krishan Kumar placed his right palm on her head and blessed her.

[Image: 8VGi2UeIM44qM_pK754gGEG6fbp6L3vHponrxyJ9...AT7gXxICUv]

Amala Paul although a village upbringing and uneducated woman, but was not a fool, she was cleverer than her husband, and immediately she studied the attitude of this old man who was a lusty and lecherous boss of her husband.

Amala Paul said in her lovely voice, "Sir! You are most welcome to our humble house. I am very sorry that it is in a mess. I was not expecting guests. But, please come in and make yourself comfortable, I shall have everything in order and also get you drinking water and a cup of tea in five minutes. And please do stay for lunch, it would be an honour to us, if you have lunch at our house."

Santosh also supported the request of his wife, and said, "I would be privileged if Sir would be kind enough to stay for lunch and even relax for some time, before he returns back in the evening to his Apartment."

Amala Paul turned towards Krishan Kumar and found him staring at her. His eyes were almost popping out, at the sight of the gorgeous and buxom wife of Santosh. He was staring at her lovely breast and her flat tummy, which was visible as her saree was tucked up and dishevelled. Amala Paul became conscious of his staring. She quickly covered her breasts properly with her pallu and adjusted her saree to be proper. With the end of her pallu, she wiped the sweat off her face. They were standing at the door. Krishan Kumar had still not replied and was simply still staring at her. She looked at him.

[Image: M8QbXOOHHK_8mLhIVcCVqAJI1m2zHGhX0hOE4avy...pHezvF9NRs]

He then got back his senses and said, "Amala Paul! Since you have so nicely invited me, I am definitely going to have lunch, prepared by you."

They went inside. Amala Paul quickly tidied up the house, prepared tea and served it to them.

She then asked Krishan Kumar, "Sir, do you have any special preference for lunch? I shall be very happy to do whatever you like."

Krishan Kumar replied smilingly, "Really Amala Paul! Will you really do whatever I like?"

Looking at Santosh with confusion in her lovely eyes, she replied," Yes, Sir, I shall be happy to serve you whatever you like. I shall quickly have my bath and start preparing lunch."

Krishan Kumar replied," No, my dear! I am not hungry. Please do not take your bath now. I would prefer  fish You take your own time."

Again, looking at her husband with confusion in her eyes, Amala Paul replied, "Yes, Sir, I shall do as you say. My husband will now go to the market to fetch fresh fish, once he fetches, Lunch will be ready in just half an hour. In the meantime, you can relax in our bedroom." She winked her husband to follow her.

[Image: pqXEz3Hq6bF9jVdXfPHLJ-yccEqiaPJbta-DZraH...qKu4mzqWmU]

Krishan Kumar entered their bedroom and lay on the bed. In the Hall, Amala Paul whispered to her husband," God has given us a chance to save ourselves from the trouble you have invited into the Bank. We will retain your Boss maximum time at our house not only for lunch but for dinner also or we may request him to spend tonight at our house so that it would also give us an opportunity to fall at his feet and plead with him, and request him to exonerate you from all charges. We would be extremely polite and apologetic to him."

"But if he is not convinced and persuaded then! "asked Santosh.

"The last way is to seduce him. Perhaps, you have no idea, he has already set his eyes on me the moment he entered our house, "said Amala Paul.

"My God! Is it a fact, Amala Paul?" exclaimed Santosh.

"Now, you go to the market to fetch fish, but try to get delayed so that in the meantime, I will plead and request him your case if possible, I will try to seduce him. I have to sacrifice this for the security of our family, and there is no other alternative way." She said.

Santosh was shocked and started weeping. He said, "No! No, Amala Paul, we may be in bad financial condition, but we are from a good decent family. You are a decent woman, from a good decent family. I am not a pimp. You are not a prostitute. You are a nice, caring housewife, my wife! You are a very chaste woman, who believes in the sanctity of our marriage. More importantly, you have just given birth to our baby 5 months ago. You are a mother now. The only thing that we have is our self-respect. Please don't ask me to allow such a thing."
Like Reply
She had listened to each and every word of her husband's conversation, looking at him, and understanding future threats, she ran into the kitchen, weeping. Santosh ran behind her to the kitchen. She came into his arms, and started sobbing uncontrollably. He told her not to worry. He told her that he would gladly go to prison to save her chastity. She kept sobbing. He kept reassuring her that she need not worry. He asked her to take care of their baby, when he would be in prison. He told her that she could get a job as a housemaid, or as a babysitter, to enable her and their child to live at least on basics of life.

She finally wiped her tears and said, "No! my husband! I will not allow you to go to prison. I am your wife! Your welfare is my duty. I will die if you go to prison. It is alright. I will do anything to seduce him for his pleasure so that he can have my body, I will satisfy him. Further while watching porn, you used to tell me that you like to see me with another man in bed."
Santosh was more shocked now, and said, "No! No, Amala Paul, No! That is only a fantasy of me while watching porn, but I am your husband. I love you. You are not a prostitute. I can't allow another man to ravage your body."

[Image: 3GPP-Sl0a10TxQKHQdWOgjlEHvBuy1p6bfJd68oD...IjwxCw4-t5]

She replied, "No! my husband! Under no condition, will I allow you to go to prison. I am your wife, it is alright. Let your fantasy be reality for once only. It is just one night after all, as it is, no one will know if he spends the night with me, on my bed with your knowledge. So, tomorrow morning everything will be OK! Please do what I say, Go! "

Before leaving for Bazar, Santosh handed over a fresh and cleaned lungi to Krishan Kumar, and said, "Sir, take this to change your dress. I will be back as early as possible." He left immediately.

After changing his dress to Lungi, Krishan Kumar sat on the double bed, the little baby of 5 months was sleeping safely near the wall where bed was attached. He looked around the room. The room had a TV . Just near the TV, there were shelves made inside the wall. The above two selves were full of various books, and the lower two selves were full of video DVDs. Just out of curiosity, he flipped through the DVDs. Most of them are old movies. But suddenly, he was shocked, Ohhh my God!

There were a lot of porn CDs but these belong to a particular category. He took out all CDs, and scattered those in bed. He observed carefully, all are cuckold series and contained titles like, 'Fuck my wife in front of me', 'Come inside my wife', 'I am a cuckold','I like to be cuckold' and so many. The covers of the CDs contained fucking scene, close up photos of big cocks and pussies, and husband watching his wife fucked in bed etc. By seeing these covers of CDs, he got an erection, and immediately a hard one.

During this time, Amala Paul entered the room with a plate of salty snacks and a cup of tea, and placed those on a table near the door. She had not noticed what Krishan Kumar was seeing in bed as the bed was slight distant from the table where she placed the tea and snacks.

"Sir, please have your snacks and tea," said Amala Paul in a singing voice.

Krishan Kumar got up from the bed and came nearer to her, and picked up the hot cup of tea. He was sipping the tea by standing very near to her, and he could see the lower two buttons of her blouse were opened, and two big white breasts popped out. He could see the long nipples protruding from the centre of wide brown areolas. The pores contained small white dots of milk and the lower blouse portions were drenched with wet patches of milk.

"Amala Paul, do you have sufficient milk to feed your baby?"

Amala Paul became aware that he was staring her boobs. Immediately she covered her breasts with her pallu, and said, "It is more than sufficient to her rather it is overflowing."

"Then, it is better to drain out by squeezing," he advised her.

Then suddenly she touched his feet, and started weeping. Krishan Kumar could well understand that Santosh had no guts to face him so he was using his wife as a shield for his defence.

Amala Paul was pleading on his behalf, "Sir, you are like our Guardian. If my husband is imprisoned then myself and this infant will come into the street. I will go on begging. Please save us."

[Image: HubioW0o1jvNbli7llzrgPeGAKR929F63FybAzeJ...rHt9rzCGEZ]
Krishan Kumar then glanced towards her. In fact, she was not a full-fledged woman, you may call her a tender innocent girl . He envied Santosh to have such a beautiful wife. He got a hard erection.

He was very angry with her husband. Krishan Kumar told Amala Paul he wanted to punish her husband for his misdeed so that he would not dare to do such type of things in future. Amala Paul started weeping, pleading and begging him to spare her husband as her husband was an innocent fellow, and whatever he had done was only due to coming under the influence of Rakul Madam. He kept on refusing. After some time, he became cool.

He said, "Look Amala Paul, now, the Bank has recovered the money, still I can take official action against him so that he could lose his job, but I will spare him because of you. I don't want a beautiful wife like you should suffer because of him."

"Thank you, Sir, I will be ever grateful to you throughout my life, and I don't know how to repay this kindness," she said.

In the meantime, her baby woke up and started crying.

Krishan Kumar said, "Amala Paul, go to bed, and feed milk to your baby."

Amala Paul went to bed and lifted her baby but she was hesitant.

Krishan Kumar understood her hesitation and said, "Amala Paul, no need of any shyness in front of me, you can openly feed your baby."

Amala Paul was so much obliged and influenced by him for sparing her husband that she was totally hypnotised by his command, opened her blouse, and put her nipple inside the mouth of the infant who started suckling. Krishan Kumar's eyes feasted on her breasts which she was fully aware of.

After some time, the baby slept, and Amala Paul put her on the bed. Then she noticed the porn CDs scattered around the bed. She could see the covers of fucking pictures. She became so shy that she dropped her eyes with shame.

"Do you both watch all these porns every night?" asked Krishan Kumar.

"Yes, Sir," she nodded her head.

[Image: syZi1Mk6KteMRcfS6Yl6cxcIAtXGPrg6SW2Xu94q...UW1L2OwQhq]

"Does your husband like the contents? It is about a wife fucked by others in front of her husband," he asked.

"Yes, Sir," she briefly replied.

"And you?" Krishan Kumar asked in a curious manner.

She remained silent for some moment then nodded her head as yes. By this time, Krishan Kumar's big dick was throbbing inside the lungi.

Then he again asked, "What's the size of your husband?"

She replied, "5 inches."

Krishan Kumar said, "Very small size, do you have any idea about my size?"

She replied, "No, Sir."

Krishan Kumar opened his lungi, and picked out his huge throbbing dick, and said, "Look at my dick, see this, it is 9th inches long, perhaps, you might not have seen such a type of dick in real life except in porn movies."

She raised her head above, and was completely mesmerised by such a big dick. Krishan Kumar just stretched back his foreskin to show her purple big rounded head of the cock. The round purple head contained a big and long black body with two big balls. The pubic area was full of thick grey hairs. When she compared her husband's dick, her husband's length and width was less than half of this huge dick.

"Did you like my dick? Do you want to be fucked by me with your own consent and with the consent and knowledge of your husband?" he asked.

With drooping eyes, she replied, "Yes, Sir."

[Image: W_C4jI-EnaQaWpqk3wZL8mvmdZc3AOhKpvpokRmL..._KCa2p42Bm]

Then Krishan Kumar said, "You see, I am a decent person, and I will not touch you without permission and consent of your husband. When your husband returns, please discuss with him whether he wants to be cuckold. Then you both can apprise me of your decision."

After some time, Santosh returned with a big fish. Amala Paul explained to her husband everything that happened after his leaving. He was very much obliged to him that he had forgiven him. He was like a God to them as he had rescued them from a difficult phase of their lives. Both wife and husband wanted to pay back his kindness.

Krishan Kumar was sitting in the bed room. Both of them entered.

Santosh said, "Sir, my wife has explained everything to me everything. With my own will and consent, I want to be cuckold. From this moment, she is yours and I will not interfere in this matter."

Krishan Kumar said, "Thank you, Santosh, because of your beautiful wife, I have forgiven you. I promise you that I will not raise any issues of that matter officially. Neither you will be arrested by security officer nor you will be losing your job."

Both the wife and husband thanked Krishan Kumar.

Then Krishan Kumar said, "I am willing to drop my plans of returning back to my flat tonight. I want to stay tonight at your place. Now You both have understood the situation, convinced, so let me spend the night in her bed, and tell her to do all that I ask her, to give me pleasure. Tell her that I want to enjoy her gorgeous body, and if she does what I ask of her, and gives me and my body absolute pleasure, then, I will simply give you a promotion next year. I am too excited by your wife's fantastic body. I want it. My body wants it. Though I am 54 years old, I still have my needs. I simply want your wife. And don't worry, even if I spend the night in your wife's bed, I shall quietly go away in the morning. No one will know, except the three of us. Your self-respect will remain intact, and your fantasy of being a cuckold will be fulfilled in reality."

Santosh was feeling a sexual thrill inside him when he felt that his young, lovely, loving  wife will be fucked by this old Boss of him. But at the same time, he felt pain, anguish, frustration, and jealousy in him as this lecherous 54-year-old man will ravage the young body of his wife throughout the night, in their marital bed.

Krishan Kumar was happy as Santosh could see the lust in his eyes.

[Image: 3mnBv6hEkJP2bRQAPJZf8vmOI_gvXWdyAAA6tSIa...1Tfhdn-SPc]

Then Krishan Kumar said, "Santosh, tell your wife that she should not take her bath, and she should remain as she is now, in the same saree and under clothes throughout the day until night with her sweaty body. I want her natural body."

"Yes, Sir," replied Santosh and apprised Amala Paul.

Santosh was extremely worried about his wife Amala Paul, who was so small in height. And here was Krishan Kumar. Though he was 54 years old, he was built like a bull! He was tall - almost 6' 4 " with a moustache, broad shoulders, strong hairy and muscular forearms. Santosh shuddered to think how he would be endowed sexually. Santosh was almost sure that he would be huge! His own penis was rather average in size. Just 5 inches, when erect, and that itself, his wife accommodated in her vagina with a bit of difficulty, as she had a rather very narrow and small vaginal opening. Santosh was frightened that this beast Krishan Kumar would tear her vagina apart, with his brute strength.
Like Reply
Later, as he had asked her not to take a bath, his dishevelled wife served them lunch. They ate silently. Santosh noticed that Krishan Kumar could not remove his eyes off his wife's breasts and midriff. His eyes were glazed with sheer lust. Santosh felt a pang in his heart. Finally, Krishan Kumar finished his lunch and got up to wash his hands. Santosh was shocked to see a tent formed on the front of his lungi. He was having a massive erection, which even his lungi could not hide. Santosh's heart started pumping faster, wondering what his organ would do to his wife.

Krishan Kumar came back, sat in the room and started smoking a cigarette. Amala Paul went to wash vessels. Santosh started getting all vessels from the room to the kitchen washing area, knowing that she will not get any rest at night. Amala Paul once again tucked up a portion of her saree, to her petticoat on the left side, stood at the washing basin on the side of the kitchen platform, and started washing the vessels. She had also tucked in the end of her pallu to the petticoat on her hips. Her fair and smooth midriff was now clearly visible, and once again her left breast in her bra, could be seen through her blouse, which was peeping out from under her pallu. Her lovely, fair and smooth, left leg was visible due to the tucking of her saree. Her Mangal sutra was hanging from her neck over her breasts. She looked so lovely, so innocent and so tender.

Within a few minutes, Santosh turned to see Krishan Kumar, standing at the door of the kitchen watching his lovely wife working. Her back was facing him, and he was staring at her big, round buttocks through her saree and petticoat. Amala Paul was not aware of his presence. She silently kept washing the vessels. Krishan Kumar once again seemed to have an erection, as Santosh could see the tent back on the front of his lungi. Santosh was arranging some other things in the kitchen and pretended that he was not observing the old man staring at his young wife.

[Image: VJrlDUdcPBZ3Eg0LKxVD4cbnAW0_Hr4kZ3ksIHk7...Ci5Y9AweMp]

After observing Amala Paul for a few minutes, Krishan Kumar slowly walked up to her, and stood close to her back, his erection through his lungi almost touching Amala Paul's buttocks. She turned and saw him so close to her. But, without saying anything, she continued washing the vessels. Krishan Kumar now extended his arms slowly and touched her midriff. Amala Paul, almost jerked up at his touch. She closed her eyes for a moment, opened them again, and without a sound, continued washing the vessels. Krishan Kumar now started caressing his wife's smooth and fair midriff with his palms. He circled her midriffs with his arms on either side of her body, and pressed himself into her. Obviously, she could feel his massive erection, on her buttocks, through her saree. She fell back slightly upon him. Krishan Kumar's massive hairy arms had encircled her small body completely from both sides now, Santosh tried his level best not to stare at this 54-year-old lecher, feeling up his lovely wife.

Slowly, Krishan Kumar took his palms up and cupped both of her round, firm and full breasts. He just kept his palms cupped over them, without fondling them, obviously, he was relishing their feel. Slowly Krishan Kumar brought his arms behind, and started caressing his wife's big, exciting buttocks, she did not stop him. He then started rubbing his erection into her buttocks, through her saree. Then, holding and caressing her midriff with his left hand, he bent and put his right hand under her saree. Krishan Kumar now started to feel his lovely wife's silky smooth legs. The saree and petticoat kept on getting pulled up as his hand moved further and further, up her legs. His hand now reached her lovely, large thighs. Krishan Kumar kept his erection pressed into his wife's buttocks while he was feeling her thighs. Santosh could see his wife's Saree and petticoat all bunched up on Krishan Kumar's arms, as his hand kept travelling yet further upwards, on his wife's thighs.

[Image: R-ofBL6R_nRyseA6072Qyo1_8ahcIPoiZQmClRJC...aOD0QhyBEh]

His hand now reached her white cotton panty. His wife now closed her eyes. He hooked his finger into the side of her panty and started touching her hairy vagina. His wife had a very thick growth of pubic hair all over her vagina. Santosh could see that he started playing with her pubic hair. His wife kept her eyes closed. Krishan Kumar now slid one finger into her vagina and started rubbing it over her clitoris. His wife started squirming. He then inserted his second finger into her vagina and started moving both his fingers in and out of her vagina. His wife began to squirm all the more. Santosh could see that her vagina was getting wet and it was emitting a pungent smell as she had not taken her bath that day.

[Image: a-xKeuObVzVANZY_UPHXLT9IPdeLvmosWcdc2R-s...lpCgNlfeT-]

Krishan Kumar then released her and bent down. He put his face under her petticoat and started smelling her, sweaty, pungent smelling, hairy cunt. He started licking her pubic hair. He started licking the sweat off her vagina. He then thrust his tongue into her hole and started tickling her clitoris with his tongue. While standing, his wife had spread her thighs to give herself balance and also to give Krishan Kumar some more room to sit properly under her petticoat, with his tongue into her vagina. Krishan Kumar now turned her. He started licking all over her sweaty buttocks and the crack between her two buttocks. He slowly inserted his tongue into her rectum.

At that point of time, their baby started crying in the bedroom. Without looking at his wife, encircled by the huge Krishan Kumar, Santosh said that he would pick up the baby.

His wife, Amala Paul, with Krishan Kumar's head thrust between her legs, said to her husband, "It is feeding time for our baby now. She needs my milk. You please go and pick him up from the bed. I shall wash my hands and come to feed him "

Then she said to Krishan Kumar, who was still cupping her breasts, ' Sir, please... please...let me go for 15 - 20 minutes. My baby is crying and I have to feed him my milk. Once, I finish, you can do what you wish again."

Krishan Kumar said, "Santosh, you go and pick up the baby. I shall bring Amala Paul for feeding her, as soon as she washes her hands."

Santosh went into the room and picked up his baby. Within two minutes, Amala Paul came into the room with Krishan Kumar. He was still cupping her breasts from behind. He allowed her to sit on the bed. Santosh gave her the baby. She turned away to feed her. But Krishan Kumar asked her to face them. He said that he would prepare her to feed the baby. He said that he wished to see her feeding her breast milk to the baby. Krishan Kumar himself, went to her, and sat next to her.

Then slowly, he pulled away her pallu, un-hooked her blouse and slid upwards, so as to expose both her breasts. Her large, lovely, firm, round breasts plopped out. Her big black nipples were erect to release her milk. Her areolas were almost standing. Her nipples looked so enticing, Krishan Kumar took one nipple to the baby's mouth and inserted it into it. He started playing with the other nipple, swirling it in his rough, crude large fingers. Then he focussed on his wife's breast. He started playing with them, touching them, squeezing them, pinching them and biting them. Then he put his mouth on his wife's other nipple and started sucking. As his wife used to breast feed their baby, her breasts were full of milk. When Krishan Kumar found milk gushing out from his wife's breast into his mouth, he started sucking, he hungrily fixed his mouth on her nipple and started sucking all her milk into his mouth.

[Image: CLVBOgHdZ1AU-NpXArNHhaoGXazYEu-4RTAPtCk4...J9onSFWWNV]
His wife, Amala Paul tried to tell him that their baby needed that milk for the evening. But he was in no mood to listen. He kept sucking hungrily on her nipple, while their baby suckled from her other nipple. His wife Amala Paul looked at her husband helplessly. Santosh was watching Krishan Kumar, sucking her nipple, with some sense of fascination. After he had sucked off all the milk in that breast, he triumphantly looked up at Santosh and giggled satisfactorily.

He went back to the other room, after telling Santosh to get him a bottle of whisky for the evening and also reminding Amala Paul, not to wash her inner parts even after peeing, and went to take a nap.

Santosh asked his tired wife also to try to sleep next to the baby. He told her that she might not get much sleep later that night, due to Krishan Kumar, so she should take a rest now. Santosh told her that he would look after the baby, while she slept. Santosh took the baby, and went out of the house, leaving his wife and Krishan Kumar asleep in different rooms.

Santosh's mind was reeling, as he remembered how Krishan Kumar had fingered his wife, licked her vagina and sucked on his wife's nipples. But curiously, instead of feeling anger, he felt excitement and had an erection. He was surprised and shocked. He went to a park nearby, and sat for the next one to two hours thinking.

[Image: CqBdm_dLbJD9c29Pzk-V6YSb4wq04HdQYwdAudo_...E5oTURJ4RB]

It was 6.30 in the evening now. Santosh walked with the baby in his arms to a wine shop, purchased a bottle of whisky for Krishan Kumar, and went back to the house. He peeped into Krishan Kumar's room. He was still asleep. Then he peeped into Amala Paul's room. She was not there. He heard noises in the kitchen. He put the baby into the bed and went to the kitchen. His lovely wife, Amala Paul was busy preparing the evening dinner. He went and took her into his arms. She was smelling of sweat. She had not taken a bath, since the night before.

Finally, Krishan Kumar got up at around 7.00 p.m. He went for an evening stroll for about half an hour, and returned. He then had a bath. Santosh found that strange. He had his bath, but he forbade his wife from having her bath, and she had not taken bath since almost 48 hours from yesterday as she took her last bath in the morning of yesterday.
Like Reply
Story is incomplete
Like Reply
After amala Paul use tamanna and samantha
Like Reply
Your stories are ameging bro.
Shriya as wife story please.
Like Reply
Excellent Idea take shriya saran or Tamanna Bhatia
Like Reply
Part - 17

After his bath, Krishan Kumar wore only lungi, and came into the room with his bare body above. From the lungi, Santosh could make out his pendulous huge penis. Thankfully it was not erect. His body was huge, it was covered with small short hairs all over. He then poured himself a large glass of whisky. He then asked for the newspaper, and kept drinking the whisky, while reading.
Within the next half an hour, he had almost five large pegs. He finished his paper. He asked Santosh where his wife was. Santosh pointed to the kitchen. He walked over. Santosh could see through the open door that he walked over to his wife, and once again encircled her waist with his huge arms, from behind. He turned her face towards himself, and thrust his tongue through her soft lips into her mouth. Now, his arms came up and cupped her breasts. He started pushing his crotch over her buttocks, through her saree. His palms started playing with and fondling her breasts, while he had pulled his wife's tongue into his mouth and was sucking on it. His arms now came down to her buttocks, and started caressing her buttocks. He would first squeeze them and then push his crotch into them, through her saree. He kept this up for the next two minutes and then once again his arms came up and cupped her breasts. Santosh could see them clearly and curiously, looking at this old man playing with a woman young enough to be his grand-daughter, Santosh once again got an erection. Santosh could not understand, why, instead of feeling rage, he was getting excited sexually.

Krishan Kumar now pulled off his wife's saree completely, and then unhooked her blouse, leaving her in her white bra and her white petticoat. His arms started roaming all over her body. He lifted her arms. Her arm pits had a thick growth of hair, as being a village woman, she never shaved her armpits. More importantly, Santosh had liked her to have hair in her armpits, and over her vagina.

Now, he saw that Krishan Kumar had similar tastes. The moment he saw his wife's arm pit hairs, he gurgled with pleasure and pushed his head to them. He started sniffing and deeply inhaling her armpits. Santosh was sure that they were giving out a pungent smell, as she had not washed. But Krishan Kumar seemed to relish the smell and get excited by it.

He now dragged his wife into the bedroom. He first put his lovely, innocent wife down, sat on the bed and pulled her to sit on his lap. Now he started fondling and caressing his wife's breasts through her blouse, while kissing and sucking her tongue. One of his arms then came down and pulled up his beautiful, young wife's petticoat right up to her lovely, smooth, silky thighs. He started rubbing, patting and squeezing her thighs, as well as fondling her tender breasts.

Slowly he put his beautiful, young wife down on the bed on her back, unhooked her bra and removed it. He then loosened the knot on the strings of her petticoat and pulled it down, leaving her only in her panty. He now started removing his lungi. Santosh noticed that he had grey hairs on his arms, legs, chest etc and he was rather big built, though fat and repulsive. The old Krishan Kumar now laid down beside his young wife. Looking at all this happening to his wife, Santosh was having an erection. Santosh went near them and sat on a chair near the bed, to see this.

[Image: f6QAc4X6keJaMa7IlPR6mvuMqF7v1Yh0S-fEYhR5...KogP4OqglC]

He began kissing and licking his wife's face, eyes, neck etc. Then as his passion grew, he started biting her neck hard. Amala Paul started wincing in pain. He then started licking and kissing her armpits. He licked away all the sweat from her armpit hair. Then he focused on her round, exciting and full breasts. He started playing with them, touching them, squeezing them, pinching them and biting them. As his passion grew, he started biting his wife's breasts very hard, leaving red marks all over her tender, young flesh.

Then he put his mouth on her nipples and started sucking her milk. His baby's milk, his Amala Paul's breasts were once again full of milk. As he found milk, again he started sucking, he hungrily fixed his mouth and started sucking all her milk into his mouth. After he had sucked off all the milk in both his wife's breasts, he then took her hands, and put them over his organ. His wife was shocked, as It looked huger than afternoon when she saw it first. He then started his attention on her navel and thighs, sucking, pinching, licking and biting them. He left black bite marks all over her tender, delicate and exciting thighs. He now removed his wife's panty.

[Image: Cak5qL7zBy8Vkf4mKusaBMAiXq0ExhiRctKxJ1vo...1K-98bgrb5]

Slowly, his mouth moved to his young, innocent Amala Paul's hairy, black and pungent vagina. She had a thick growth of pubic hair. He started licking through his wife's pubic hair and affixed his mouth over her vagina. Amala Paul closed her eyes. Then he started darting his tongue in and out, round and round in his wife's vagina, with lightning thrusts of his tongue once in a while on her bud there. Though his wife felt revolted, his tongue on her vaginal bud sent shivers up her. He then turned her face down on the bed. He then started licking her back, her buttocks, the back of her thighs and her calves. He then laid down beside his wife and pulled her to lie by her side. He laid behind her with both arms around her, one caressing her breast and the other caressing her on her vagina, while he was biting and kissing the back of his wife's neck.

[Image: PLKsFSKjHexjXSwYvm9yI0_Nt0d5P6_sGkJzDkQe...auUrVn6OL-]

He then asked her, "Amala Paul, how many men have fucked you in your anus up to now?"

Her helpless Amala Paul was shocked to hear such words, she said, "Oh No! No one. "

He kept caressing her breasts and vagina and then said, "So you are a virgin?"

Amala Paul said, "How can I be a virgin? You know that I am a married woman. You also know that I am a mother. "

He said, "No! No! I meant virgin in your anus."

She said, "Yes, Sir."

He then said, "Amala Paul, ask your husband to get up, and get a bottle of oil, which is there on the dressing table, ask him to bring the oil to us here on the bed. "

His helpless wife asked him to do so. Santosh went to the bed with the bottle of the oil. Krishan Kumar gestured to him to sit on the bed.

He then asked Santosh, to pour the oil over his lovely wife's gorgeous and exciting buttocks. She was confused. Santosh could see bite marks all over her buttocks too, but he did as asked. Then Krishan Kumar asked him to slowly use his finger, and carefully pour the oil into his wife's anus. It then struck Santosh on what he was about to do.

His innocent Amala Paul asked him anyway, "Sir, what are you going to do?"

[Image: zvwi0PKnH05bfSpInEQU6MwBrJ0zJw9811ikrCLN...-35zd_A8pe]

His reply sickened Santosh, "Darling, you said you were a virgin in your anus. Is it not?"

His helpless Amala Paul was shocked, and started pleading with him, "please Sir, have sex in my vagina, not in my anus please. I abhor such things. It repels me. It is sinful. I will give you pleasure through my vagina. Please, I shall get hurt if you do that. Please Sir, you can even put it in my mouth. I shall give you extreme pleasure while sucking."

Santosh also came to her aid, "Sir, Please... My wife has never experienced such a thing. Sir, she is very delicate. She will be hurt badly. Please take your pleasure from my wife's tight vagina, I can vouch that she has a very lovely cunt which will suck you up like a vacuum pipe."

Krishan Kumar said, "Look, unnecessarily, both of you are afraid. Perhaps, you have no idea that a woman derives double pleasure in her ass hole than her vagina. Those women are unfortunate who have not been fucked in their anus. I promise both of you that if Amala Paul feels any unbearable pain then immediately, I will remove my penis from her anus. Now Santosh, make your wife's anus open with your fingers and pour the oil into it, so she won't get hurt. Then give me the oil, I will oil my cock too"

[Image: _4IDVZCN8WB6PDkgeQfZTU_JSSWg3FgESWgmx3Ij...BWOXCppqX5]

Santosh did as he was told. He then handed over the bottle to Krishan Kumar, who gestured to him to keep sitting next to his wife, in her misery. Now, he pulled on the foreskin of his huge dick. Santosh was amazed and shocked to see his organ. It was massive, like a boulder, it was around 9 inches in length, 3 inches in thickness and was throbbing like a wild cat, it was totally black with a big rounded pink head and covered with lots of grey pubic hair. His balls were baggy and huge, and were dangling like rubber balls beneath his massive penis. They seemed to be full of his semen.

Santosh cried out, "Sir, this is too huge, my small little wife will be split open and torn."
Like Reply
He just laughed and pushed a pillow beneath his wife's tummy, and positioned his large bulbous penis head over her anus. His beautiful wife, Amala Paul was nervous and looked at him. Santosh reached out and patted her. She reached out, caught her husband's hands, closed her eyes tightly and waited fearfully for the onslaught of the old beast Krishan Kumar's gigantic organ, into her virgin, tight and unused anus. Santosh looked at his wife, and felt her wife as an innocent animal going to be sacrificed before the altar of a temple.

Slowly Krishan Kumar's massive organ started inching into his lovely wife's, anus. Within some seconds, Santosh could see her anus stretched completely. Krishan Kumar kept pushing his organ into her virgin hole. It simply would not go inside due to its massive size. He started applying pressure. It started giving her pain. His beautiful wife started sweating and bearing the pain. She clung to her husband's hands as if her husband was her last saviour in this world.

[Image: LF952jDDGGIvoclcEdeuvzdHHJXOZdAaSGXoTaGk...gPXXPEHY4u]

Now, Krishan Kumar started ferociously pushing his organ with a mighty force into her. Santosh thought that she would be split up. His wife, Amala Paul felt severe pain, and screamed at her highest voice, and started sobbing. Half of his huge cock had already entered inside her anus. He then started thrusting it more forcefully. Finally, Krishan Kumar rammed the balance of his organ into her fully. Now, Amala Paul felt a slight pain, but she was unaware of the fact that she had taken his full cock inside.

Santosh said, "Darling, he has completely put it in now. The pain will subside in a few minutes. Just relax your buttocks and try to adjust to his organ."

Krishan Kumar kept his organ motionless into her, allowing her body and her anus to adjust to its massive size. Santosh kept wiping her sweat and patting her cheeks.

Santosh kept saying, "Amala Paul, now your pain is over. You have not only won over fear, but you have won over his huge dick. Your deep anus has grabbed his big cock as your sphincter muscles have accommodated it. He is in you completely now. The pain will go away. Just relax your body to accommodate him better."

Krishan Kumar was just motionless with his organ embedded in her, while Santosh was comforting her.

[Image: sVaqEZRZuc9QoS9-kFveEmq0LZoAUydLdeUcEFni...VkMD69F8dM]

At that time there was a sharp knock in their main entrance door from outside. Santosh got up immediately, and carefully bolted the room. Santosh opened the main entrance door, and was surprised to find his next-door neighbour (Wife & Husband) standing there with their concerned faces. Krishan Kumar was lying silently over the back of Amala Paul with his big cock entered completely inside her anus, and they could hear the conversations going on outside.

Santosh smiled at them, and asked them for their coming to his house.

"Mr. Santosh, suddenly, we heard the scream of your wife. Any mishap with her? Can we help you?" asked the husband with his concerned face.

Santosh laughed, and said, "Nothing serious, today she fell on the bathroom and she had a muscular pain in her waist. I was massaging her with oil, and just pressed a little on that painful area, and she felt pain, and screamed."

Then they noticed his oil greased hand, and understood the matter.

Santosh said, "Thank you both for your concern and coming."

They left, and Santosh closed the door securely from inside.

Krishan Kumar said, "My little Amala Paul, any virgin thing receives severe pain at the inception of its opening, but later on It feels free movement there. Take my words, now you will feel heavenly there, and you will always insist on to fuck there."

"Yes, Sir, now, I don't feel any pain there, actually, mentally, I got nervous to see your huge penis" replied Amala Paul.

Santosh opened the door, came inside, and sat beside them.

The pain slowly seemed to start subsiding after 5 minutes. Slowly, Krishan Kumar started moving his organ in and out of his wife's tight, virgin anus now. Santosh could feel that he was getting a great deal of pleasure both physically and psychologically, just as he had fantasized, he had not only had sex with a married woman in front of her husband but also, taken her anal virginity, which was a bonus in his scheme of things.

[Image: BtNNNCeTA1fUnOwuzqCfvffZ9bEZl-xmTBjoSnsi...bEF8b8B3eV]

Now he started moving faster and faster. Now with his passion climbing up to peak levels, he was virtually ramming his organ into his wife's anus. Santosh looked at an old man, slamming his rock hard, huge monstrous organ into his small wife's tiny anus, Santosh was excited too much. Santosh's flaccid cock was rising slowly.

Finally, after ramming and thrusting into her for almost 10 minutes, Krishan Kumar shouted, "Amala Paul, I am going to fill your anus with my hot juices."

He screamed, "Ahhhhhhh." and started biting her at the back when ejaculating his semen into her.

He kept biting and ejaculating for quite some time and then he completely collapsed with his weight over her. Amala Paul was crushed. But though she was overburdened with his massive weight over her, she did not mind, simply because, she was enjoying it as she felt a new and strange sensation throughout her body, which was completely different from the sensation of being penetration of penis in vagina,and her cunt was emitting pre orgasm wet juice. She was relieved that her anal ordeal was at least over for the time being.

Krishan Kumar lay over his wife for almost 5 minutes, before he rolled over. Amala Paul was sweating profusely, and Santosh looked at Krishan Kumar who was smiling. His tired wife was full of sweat; her whole body was heaving with gasps. Her breasts, thighs and neck were covered with bite marks, when Krishan Kumar had bit her during the throes of his passion. His wife looked so tired, yet so tender and delicate, finally, she closed her eyes. After some time, she seemed to have fallen asleep.

[Image: 0im3aEg8iv9MVI-k7nbfACRdgaCyyzglL7QFhOFT...962WA14QEp]

But within an hour, after relaxing, Krishan Kumar pulled his sleepy wife to himself. He again started drinking her milk, from her large black nipples. Her big lovely grey eyes widened. Krishan Kumar now stood up and placed his cock into her mouth. His wife's eyes were glazed as she took his huge cock deep into her mouth, her red lips stretched wide as she started to suck him uncontrollably. Krishan Kumar grunted with perverse pleasure as he began to deep fuck her beautiful mouth, drawing a few gagging sounds, she squirmed. Grasping her head with both hands, Krishan Kumar's massive organ was completely down her throat, making a pre-cum building on the cum slit of his penis. Amala Paul gagged as Krishan Kumar jammed his cock into her warm, wet oral cavity, forcing her to suck on him while he massaged her large breasts and black nipples. His cock was monstrous. But his wife seemed to have evolved into an expert cock-sucker and that was simply accentuated by her naturally full-lipped mouth.

[Image: s-vb80koJp46a93L1dO_4MbOkNMI0KnGTwJK20Ei...fb6zd2ub6K]

Krishan Kumar repeatedly thrust the swollen tube of meat into his wife's wet mouth and took pleasure from Amala Paul's passionate grasp of the thick shaft of his massive penis. Krishan Kumar then extended his one hand and started to play with her swollen clitoris very expertly. He also began to grunt with perverse pleasure as she sucked his huge length into her mouth, the size stretching her lips wide and tight. Santosh watched as his wife struggled with the thickness of his girth, her natural oral talents and skills were on display as she slowly accommodated the width of his iron rod mushroom shaped cock-head.
[+] 2 users Like Krishan202's post
Like Reply
Sucking a hard penis had always been a turn-on for any woman, and her mouth full of Krishan Kumar's cock, it wasn't long before her first climax occurred. It started with her slowly rising moans of pleasure, the large slab of penis in her mouth tasting good to her as Krishan Kumar started to play with her inch-long nipples, his buxom wife arching her back to allow Krishan Kumar even more access to her large breasts.

[Image: OdmH9gz5_8No4YM1h1ZFTtFiNIsvHwLj-tS5xMGQ...aZdABcum2L]

Krishan Kumar winked at Santosh, and twisted her nipples gently, then pinched them. The result was the first scream announcing Amala Paul's orgasm with the old stud in her mouth. Her body jerked over and over until the first wave of orgasm washed over her writhing body. She jerked violently and started emitting her secretions in spasms from her hairy, wet vagina.

When she had finished her orgasm, he pulled up her thighs wide apart, put them each on either side of his shoulders, positioned his thick bulbous cock head over her labia and started slapping her vagina with it. He would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. Again, he would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. All the while, his hands were squeezing her breasts and sometimes he was sucking her nipples like a baby. This went on for a long time.

His wife, Amala Paul was once again getting excited, finally, she could not bear the pleasure and the anticipation. She started arching her back, and pushing up her vagina involuntarily, in the hope that Krishan Kumar would penetrate her vagina. But Krishan Kumar continued what he was doing.

Out of sheer frustration she finally blurted out," Sir, please!"

Krishan Kumar asked, "What Amala Paul?"

Amala Paul whined, "Now, fuck me sir, I cannot tolerate further more."

Krishan Kumar looked at Santosh and just smiled.

Santosh was speechless. He never heard any slang word from her mouth before.

She gasped with lust, "Please Sir, don't torture me like this... fuckkk me...fuckkkk me like a slut."

"Are you telling the truth? Do you really want to be fucked like a slut?" asked a very pleased Krishan Kumar.

[Image: ZgNH_DUmL5PEDGAl0uGCZf0YpTgfAV8ab1a8pNc4...Gzkcxb-Y4O]

"I want you Sir. It is true...believe me, I feel like a slut of you. Now please come into me." Amala Paul whispered desperately.

"Amala Paul, can you now go to your next neighbour in complete nakedness? Can you announce to them that you are a slut of mine, and being fucked in front of your husband?" asked Krishan Kumar.

"Yes, Sir, if you say so, immediately I will go to them completely naked, and announce in a loud voice that I am a born slut, and I am getting fucked by a 54 years old man in front of my husband," she replied in a desperate tone.

Santosh could not believe that he was hearing his chaste, home-loving, caring, tender and such a conservative wife, actually pleading for an old brutal stranger, to put his massive, gigantic organ into her tight and tender hairy vagina,and for this she was ready for going to public to announce that she was a slut.

Krishan Kumar teased her "Amala Paul, just say once, actually what do you want?"

She said, "Sir, from that moment, I am pleading you to fuck me...fuckkk...fuckkk mee."

Grabbing his wife's inner thighs Krishan Kumar spread her legs wide apart and pressed the tip of his cock in her black, hairy, pungent and wet vagina. Slowly he pressed into her a few inches and then almost all the way out before pressing slightly deeper. This slow pumping continued until he was almost fully inside her. The deeper he went the more his wife moaned.

[Image: GhvWxK6rVa_ob6MXOxAtF5wH5w5L4YNO_LSr16j8...J-8cBHC2rW]

Krishan Kumar now slammed his pole with full force into his wife's vagina, and impaled his monstrous organ deep into her womb. The man with the horse sized cock, Santosh watched with depraved awe, as his massive knob slowly stretched her tiny cunt slit, and became lodged in the snug mouth of her pussy. Amala Paul crossed her lovely legs behind his back and their bodies melted together. His little wife's firm thighs grasped Krishan Kumar's pistoning hips. Krishan Kumar started to fuck his wife very hard and fast.

At that point of time, once again their baby started to cry.

Santosh suddenly found a way to delay their willing union so he said, "Amala Paul, the baby needs your milk, please stop for a few moments, I am bringing the baby to you."

His breathless wife, who was jerking up and down violently with Krishan Kumar's thrusts, looked up at him and said, "Noo... Not now...later on."

[Image: FSc8iCd-JmXWSPRr6elr63vcu0eASlwsmWoRFOXP...LsUvzDZLdG]

"But I think she is very hungry" Santosh said desperately to them.

"Now, not possible, just take care of her for a few moments." his breathless wife answered while jerking up and down violently with Krishan Kumar's thrusts.
Santosh again pleaded with Krishan Kumar to stop for a while.

Krishan Kumar, still slamming his organ violently into his wife's tender vagina, replied, "No! I will not leave her now until I spill my seed into her womb."

Hearing his desperate request again and again, suddenly, Amala Paul stopped and got back her senses from her seventh haven. With a very unhappy face, she then told Krishan Kumar, "Sir... please withdraw your organ and allow me to get up for some time. I shall just feed the baby my breast milk and then come back to you as soon as possible. It will take only ten to fifteen minutes. If I don't feed then the baby will not go to sleep. We will be disturbed again and again. Please let me go, I promise I am going to be with you for the full night."

"Noooo ...you ask your husband to bring the baby to your nipple, while I still remain inside your vagina. It will be a new experience for me to fuck a mother slowly, when she has her baby on her nipple," said Krishan Kumar.

[Image: 8FBOI-rRj6TDMXCC5ZSJn9DRmlHl6XzneHHBuoEW...2XjTZ3Kkb9]

Saying this, he continued his violent thrusts in and out of her vagina. His small pretty wife, Amala Paul looked helplessly at Santosh from under his massive body. Santosh brought the baby to her nipple, and caught it carefully, while the baby started sucking on her nipple, Krishan Kumar started giving small thrusts into her vagina. When the baby started sucking, Krishan Kumar without stopping his small thrusts, put his mouth to her second nipple, and started sucking her milk into his mouth.
Like Reply