Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: 5Nf7CZsh_o.jpg]
Dateline Viet Nam A Military - Robert Vaughan
epub | 422.29 KB | English | Author :Robert Vaughan | 9781647341114 | 2020 | Wolfpack Publishing

Book Description :

To understand Vietnam, you had to be there, and that is what one reporter decided to do. For one dedicated reporter, Vietnam was not politics, strategy, or parades.it was reality. The real war didn't happen in a Pentagon or Saigon briefing room. The real war happened in-country.
For the soldier in the field, Vietnam was the terror of walking point deep in the Jungle, it was a white knuckled helicopter flight into the heart of darkness. Vietnam was an enemy you never saw, a buddy's life snuffed out in front of you.
That was the real story of Vietnam, the story that did not make the papers as often as a general's speech or a politician's press conference. But one reporter is changing all of that. And his reports from then and there bring readers straight to a part of hell.
Dateline: Viet Nam - A Military Thriller Double includes - Dateline: PHU LOI and Dateline: An LOI.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Dateline Viet Nam A Military - Robert Vaughan :
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: nUyTtbma_o.jpg]
The Lamb Cookbook Featuring 60 Dainty & Delicious Recipes
epub | 4.68 MB | English | Author :April Blomgren

Book Description :

Are you curious about the various ways in which lamb can make your recipes tastier?

Lamb is appreciated all through the world for its fantastic texture and taste. Lamb is tender meat with almost no fat on it that is easy to prepare and serve. It's quality meat to cook regardless of your country or where you got the lamb. The meat can be cooked in a variety of ways, from soups to grill to roast. Every dish would most presumably be a triumph. This recipe book provides the best bundle of those for you to try in your kitchen.

Season your meat with sweet-smelling ingredients such as ginger, garlic, rosemary leaves, and dried chili peppers. When you cook lamb medium rare, it is mild and flavorful, so if your family likes roast beef, they will probably enjoy lamb roast, too. Lamb is tasty when grilled, but also when you make it into meatballs, make it into a stew with sweet peppers or braise it with chilies. That touches the surface of the many ways you can cook lamb.

We have gathered the tastiest and loved recipes from around the world.

In this book, you will find:

• Sixty easy lamb recipes are bursting with flavor!
• Budget-friendly and easy to find ingredients
• 60 Easy Recipes with ingredients that are easy to find at your nearest grocery store.
• Detailed recipes with nutritional information and fantastic pictures

Grab your copy of the unique Lamb cookbook and learn a creative style of cooking that is unequaled in other lamb cookbooks.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Lamb Cookbook Featuring 60 Dainty & Delicious Recipes :
Like Reply
[Image: EdckuOwt_o.jpg]
The Big Book of Cidermaking
epub | 38.42 MB | Author :Christopher Shockey and Kirsten K. Shockey | Storey Publishing

Book Description :

The best-selling authors Christopher Shockey and Kirsten K. Shockey turn their expertise to the world of fermented beverages in the most comprehensive guide to home cidermaking available. With expert advice and clear, step-by-step instructions, The Big Book of Cidermaking equips readers with the skills they need to make the cider they want: sweet, dry, fruity, farmhouse-style, hopped, barrel-aged, or fortified. The Shockeys' years of experience cultivating an orchard and their experiments in producing their own ciders have led them to a master formula for cidermaking success, whether starting with apples fresh from the tree or working with store-bought juice. They explore in-depth the different phases of fermentation and the entire spectrum of complex flavor and style possibilities, with cider recipes ranging from cornelian cherry to ginger, and styles including New England, Spanish, and late-season ciders. For those invested in making use of every part of the apple, there's even a recipe for vinegar made from the skins and cores leftover after pressing. This thorough, thoughtful handbook is an empowering guide for every cidermaker, from the beginner seeking foundational techniques and tips to the intermediate cider crafter who wants to expand their skills.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Big Book of Cidermaking :
Like Reply
[Image: 8MUECjz9_o.jpg]
Raw & Free Plant-based Living for Health & Happiness
epub | 173.23 MB | English | Author :Sophie Steevens | 2020 | Jane Morrow

Book Description :

Sophie's hugely popular Instagram page 'Raw and Free' depicts her plant-based lifestyle with her gorgeous family of partner, professional surfer Ricardo Christie, and three young boys. Her stunning cookbook is packed with over 100 delicious, vibrant plant-based, gluten-free and refined-sugar-free recipes that she has devised, and that the whole family enjoys eating. There are easy, family-friendly wholefood recipes for all meals plus great information to help you get started, with material such as kitchen essentials, ingredient staples and lots of easy-to-follow tips for a wholesome, plant-based lifestyle.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Raw & Free Plant-based Living for Health & Happiness :
Like Reply
[Image: vvHTYQZD_o.jpg]
La Bellezza (The Golden Door Du - Susan Fanetti
epub | 520.95 KB | English | Author :Susan Fanetti

Book Description :

La Bellezza (The Beauty):

For as long as she can remember, Caterina Romano has drawn notice for her beauty, and that notice has been more burden than boon. Leering eyes and groping hands have bedeviled her since she was a young girl. As she's grown to adulthood, the danger has grown as well. It's the reason her family finally flees Sicily, in search of a safer life in the golden dream of America.

But the dream becomes a nightmare before their first dawn in the new world, and Caterina and her brother are left hopeless and clinging to life in an alien land.

Dario Laterza is a baker in Little Italy, his home for the past six years. When he sees the skinny, desperate woman the neighborhood has taken to calling La Bellezza, a phantom in the shado stealing crumbs and rifling through garbage, he feels compelled to help her.

The help Caterina needs will test Dario's mettle and change his life in ways he could not have imagined.

But she is beautiful inside and out, and true love might heal them both.

La Bellezza is Book One of The Golden Door Duet:

At the turn of the twentieth century, a brother and sister flee the dangers of their life in Sicily for the golden promise of America. But the promise shatters as soon as their feet touch solid ground again. What they find in that new world will test their faith-in life, and in each other.

America's rough welcome tears them apart. As they struggle to find their own ways and build full lives in an unfamiliar, incomprehensible place, they each, in their own time, discover true love.

In the strength of that love, they might find a way back to each other as well.

Note: This duet stands alone, but it is connected to The Pagano Brothers series, as it is the origin story of the Romano Family of New York, who are allied with the Paganos and are featured in the overall story of that series.

Category :
Thanks for downloading La Bellezza (The Golden Door Du - Susan Fanetti :
Like Reply
[Image: NijJ2Ube_o.jpg]
Never Say No A totally funny a - Elizabeth Neep
epub | 357.39 KB | English | Author :Elizabeth Neep | 9781800190986 | 2020 | Bookouture

Book Description :

' This book is fab! I have loved it from start to end. An addictive read and one I've devoured in just one sitting .' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It's always been yes. Yes, I'll be your friend. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. Yes, I'll move in with you. Yes, yes, yes. But always saying yes has got me in one very big mess.

Hailey is a 'yes' person.

When she finds an engagement ring hidden in her boyfriend Dom's closet, she kno she'll say yes.

Her best friend Sophie suggests they run a marathon together and although Hailey hasn't done more than sprint for a bus in years, she says yes.

And she's just said yes to her dream job, as trainee to legendary lawyer Vivian Jones who is famous for never taking no for an answer.

In her new role Hailey finds herself saying yes to things she never imagined she would: frantic all-nighters, champagne lunches with billionaire clients and closing deals at black-tie galas. But despite the fact that Hailey now has everything she's ever wanted, she still feels like something is missing. Until she meets handsome, ambitious Liam who sees something in her that nobody ever has before.

It's the excitement she's been craving but also thro her comfortable life with her boyfriend Dom into question. Were all those things she said yes to in the past what she really wanted? Or just what she was supposed to want? How much can she really trust Liam and this new, glamorous world?

Suddenly Hailey feels torn between two very different versions of herself and saying yes to both isn't an option. In her attempt to have it all, could she actually lose everything that truly matters?

Fans of Mhairi McFarlane, Holly Bourne and The Devil Wears Prada will adore this funny, heart-felt and honest look at navigating those moments in life where you reach a crossroads and have to decide who and what it is you want to be.

[b]Readers just love Never Say No![/b]

' It's official: Elizabeth Neep is one of my best discoveries of the year!. Perfect for fans of The Devil Wears Prada, Sophie Kinsella and Lindsey Kelk.' Goodreads Reviewer

' The Devil Wears Prada meets Suits. Definitely one to take with you on holiday. Fans of Sophie Kinsella and Mhairi McFarlane, this is for you.' Goodreads Reviewer

'This was a great read! I loved Hailey's character journey. The writing style really reminded me of Sophie Ranald so if you are a fan of Sophie, you should really enjoy this book!' Goodreads Reviewer

' Perfect summer read!. The story was entertaining but also relatable and really felt like a situation I would navigate through with one of my friends. The writing was catchy, breezy, and perfect for a one day read. I couldn't put it down.' Goodreads Reviewer

' If you're a fan of The Devil Wears Prada film, then you'll love this book, Elizabeth Neep replaces the world of fashion with the hectic world of divorce law. I absolutely loved it! I found myself glued to it all day.' Goodreads Reviewer

'What a beautiful and honest book with characters who felt real to me. This book will make you laugh and cry and fall in love all over again.' Goodreads Reviewer

' So much more than I ever expected! I completely enjoyed this read from start to finish. It's a brilliant exploration into issues of loyalty and friendship.' A Little Haze Book Blog

'This was such a fun book to read that I totally enjoyed. Perfect summer read for sure.' NetGalley Reviewer

' I loved everything about this book. The best thing about the book was the kind of friendship the characters portrayed and I would really love to have friends like them.' Goodreads Reviewer

' I totally adored this. A great story about finding out what you want the hard way.'
B for Bookreview

Category :
Thanks for downloading Never Say No A totally funny a - Elizabeth Neep :
Like Reply
[Image: iPOq0xzX_o.jpg]
Mercy (Redemption Reigns MC Boo - Juli Valenti
epub | 278.92 KB | English | Author :Juli Valenti | 2020 | Juli Valenti

Book Description :

Mercedes "Mercy" Sheridan is no stranger to motorcycle clubs, or the violence that comes along with them. Being the daughter of the infamous Static Law president, Chuck Sheridan, her life has been no bed of roses. And, fed up after the death of a friend she cared about, at her fathers hand, she decided enough was enough.

What she didn't anticipate was escaping one club, only to come face to face with another.

Tonka Hopkins, the Hells Redemption biker who offers her help after coming face to face with guns after her car broke down, is nothing like Mercy is used to. Kind, happy, and downright sexy, he only serves to confuse her about MCs.

But with the proverbial sword over her head that is her father, can Mercy sort her thoughts and more, get the hell out of New Mexico fast enough?

And even if she can... will she want to?

Category :
Thanks for downloading Mercy (Redemption Reigns MC Boo - Juli Valenti :
Like Reply
[Image: r1DlWv4B_o.jpg]
The Allstar The Rockstar and Th - Imogene Kash
epub | 467.64 KB | English | Author :Imogene Kash | Woman In Black LLC

Book Description :

Theo Sandoval doesn't belong here, there, or anywhere.
Klein Warren doesn't believe in a damn thing.
Malachi 'Mac' O'Shea isn't interested in trying to behave.
One wants to be the best but can't get past his meager beginnings.
One wants to be famous but can't overcome his crippling fear.
One wants to be free from the heavy chains of his dangerous legacy but has no way out.
Three young men from very different backgrounds, whose paths would never normally cross, will ultimately end up shaping each other's futures. With little in common and a million unanswered questions about the growing feelings between them, it shouldn't be an easy feat for the three boys to fall in love. However, the past has proven that anything is possible at Castle Pines, an elite, boys only private school tucked away high in the Colorado mountains that brought these very different boys together.
Somehow this unexpected trio makes learning all about love and sex look effortless... until cold, hard reality comes crashing in.
The truth is, some differences are just too big to overcome, and making the choice to walk away from what you've always known can be impossible.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Allstar The Rockstar and Th - Imogene Kash :
Like Reply
[Image: JWrGvoeA_o.jpg]
Vampire Love Fated Mates and P - Marian Tee
epub | 276.54 KB | English | Author :Marian Tee

Book Description :

Amelia

Lego sets, Star Trek and junk food in my pajamas,
These used to be how I would spend my safe and lazy days off.
Now, what am I doing with my time.?
High-speed chases, running from Hellhounds, fighting witches, opening boxes that threaten the entire Vampire race, and stabbing bitches with my shoes.
But hey, at least I get to wear a pretty dress on my date. Now all I can hope for is that it isn't one where people end up shooting at us again.
That would be nice.
And all this was because I fell in love with a Vampire King.
A Vampire King, who claimed me.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Vampire Love Fated Mates and P - Marian Tee :
Like Reply
[Image: ufnggXr0_o.jpg]
ANTE UP (7-Stud Club Book 3) - Christie Ridgway
epub | 565.39 KB | English | Author :Christie Ridgway | Christie Ridgway

Book Description :

"A sizzling combination of heat and heart." Barbara Freethy, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author

Cooper Daggett enjoys playing the field, until he falls for a woman who doesn't look at love as just a game.

Winning a designer's services in a community raffle doesn't mean beautiful Willow Ray will rearrange Cooper's life, right? Except then she's in his home and in his workplace and in his head.can his heart be far behind?

Willow wants a man and a family. Security and commitment. While Cooper has all the sexy charm in the world and was made for a thrilling one-night stand, she questions if there can be more. Because everybody kno you can't re-make a dedicated bachelor into the forever man you need.unless love steps in with its own plan.

Enjoy the 7-Stud Club! Seven poker night buddies who are very good with their hands.and are about to lose their hearts! Only great risk leads to great reward.

The 7-Stud Club Series:
All In (Boone & Gemma)
No Limit (Eli & Sloane)
Ante Up (Cooper & Willow)
Slow Play (Maddox & Harper)
Wild Card
Smooth Call
Dealer's Choice

About the Author
USA Today Bestseller Christie Ridgway is the author of over 70 novels of contemporary romance. All her books are both sexy and emotional and tell stories of heroes and heroines who learn to believe in the power of love. Christie is a six-time RITA finalist and has won best contemporary romance of the year and career achievement awards from Romantic Times Book Revie . A native of California, Christie now resides in the southern part of the state with her family. Inspired by the beaches, mountains, and cities that surround her, she writes tales of sunny days and steamy nights.

Category :
Thanks for downloading ANTE UP (7-Stud Club Book 3) - Christie Ridgway :
Like Reply
[Image: Irio4Rmc_o.jpg]
Our Story - Miranda Dickinson
epub | 454.78 KB | English | Author :Miranda Dickinson | 9780008323240 | 2020 | HarperCollins Publishers

Book Description :

'An emotional rollercoaster' IRISH INDEPENDENT
'Claudia Carroll is a master of creating a great story' FABULOUS MAGAZINE
Sarah Keyes has the perfect life. A high-flying job in a law firm, a beautiful daughter and a house to die for. So how does she find herself looking in through the kitchen window while another woman enjoys it all?
When Sarah takes pity on a struggling young graduate who can't get a job, she thinks she's doing the right thing. She's being kind, generous and helpful to others, as she always is.
But as Sarah allo the younger woman into her home, her law firm and even her family, is there more to this pretty youngster than meets the eye? And how can Sarah reclaim the life she has built?
A sensational, page-turning read, perfect for fans of Marian Keyes and Patricia Scanlan.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Our Story - Miranda Dickinson :
Like Reply
[Image: riJOwMRi_o.jpg]
Tempting the Scoundrel Katrina Kendrick
epub | 892.2 KB | English | Author :Kendrick, Katrina

Book Description :

In the dark streets of London's East End, happy endings only exist in fairytales . . .

HE IS THE KING OF THE CITY'S CRIMINAL UNDERWORLD
Nicholas Thorne has never been above lying, cheating, or stealing in his quest for power. So when a wealthy lord offers up a fortune to swindle his headstrong daughter into marriage, Nick takes it - only to end up falling head over heels in love with his mark. When his new wife discovers the deception, she intends to abandon and forget her scoundrel husband for good.

SHE IS SOCIETY'S MOST REBELLIOUS LADY
After spending years writing scandalous political essays, Lady Alexandra Grey is used to society's censure. But when word gets out of her secret marriage to London's most notorious crime lord, an attempt on her life forces Alexandra to confront her past - and the husband who betrayed her trust. Only this time, she refuses to succumb to the devil's charms.

When a series of brutal murders in the streets of Whitechapel puts husband and wife in close quarters, passions ignite, secrets are revealed, old enemies rise - and some are willing to kill . . .

Category :
Thanks for downloading Tempting the Scoundrel Katrina Kendrick :
Like Reply
[Image: Vv5B03PW_o.jpg]
Ignite Paranormal Romance Seri - RK Close
epub | 361.27 KB | English | Author :RK Close | 2020 | RK Close Books

Book Description :

Seth McKenzie, has always embraced his wild reputation among the ladies, but lately there's only one woman on his radar-a certain rebellious she-vamp, named Olivia.
The rough-around-the-edges woman is invading his thoughts and dreams and messing up his bachelor vibe. He doesn't know how he feels about the new vampire residents, but Seth believes there's something special about Olivia. When a powerful underworld thug comes looking for her, Seth may be surprised to learn how far he'll go to protect her.
Olivia Borden thought becoming a child of the night was the worst thing that could have happened to her. She was wrong. 
When Olivia's clan arrived to the mountains of Arizona, this city girl hated everything about it-until she met a shifter to die for. The smooth-talking middle brother is the one man in town Olivia should stay away from. Even if his bite wasn't deadly to her kind, his reputation should be warning enough.
When trouble comes looking for her clan,  they decide to escape before it's too late. But is Olivia prepared to leave the only person to make her feel alive since her first death?

Read the second thrilling novel in the Burning Moon Series tonight!
★★★★★   "Second in the series, Ignite will pull you into the paranormal world of wolves, vampires and witches. It is a sweet, suspenseful, page-turner, which I didn't want to end. The characters are so cohesive I feel as if I am part of their world, their lives. RK Close's descriptive writing style transports the reader directly into her stories. I anxiously await the next in this series!"  - Reader Review

Category :
Thanks for downloading Ignite Paranormal Romance Seri - RK Close :
Like Reply
[Image: H4qFEpWG_o.jpg]
LOGAN (A Hockey Romance) - Sandi Lynn
epub | 297.4 KB | English | Author :Sandi Lynn | 2020 | Sandi Lynn Romance, LLC

Book Description :

Logan

I was one of the best players in the NHL and as fast as lightning on the ice. Hockey was my life. It consumed me. It was the one thing I could commit to. I was a bachelor-happy and living the ultimate dream. Then the accident happened and the doctors told me I'd never play hockey again. My life went to hell in the blink of an eye. All hope and the will to live was gone: until Brooke Alexander walked into my life.

Brooke

I was hired to help Logan Jackson get back on the ice. I had rules. Rules he needed to follow if he was going to play hockey again. He was stubborn, defiant, and nothing I couldn't handle. Rehabilitation was going to be difficult and pure hell. I had to break him in order to help him. I knew what it was like to have your dreams taken away from you, and I was determined to give him his dream back, even if it meant losing him.

18+

Category :
Thanks for downloading LOGAN (A Hockey Romance) - Sandi Lynn :
Like Reply
[Image: 7IT2JgJ6_o.jpg]
RIGGINS (Jade Mountain Search & - Kate Tilney
epub | 132.11 KB | English | Author :Kate Tilney

Book Description :

A retired cross country skier/ mountain search and rescue team volunteer and his best-friend's curvy sister find instalove romance in the Pacific Northwest.

Clara
When my dog chases after a squirrel and nearly thro me off of a mountain, I'm so embarrassed, I could cry. When a stranger calls the Jade Mountain Search & Rescue team to come and help me after said fall, I could die. And when one member of the search & rescue team turns out to be my brother's best friend from way back when . . .

There aren't words. Just like there aren't words for the immediate reaction I have to Riggins after all these years. And as we spend time alone together on the mountain, I find myself wondering if the man of my dreams hasn't been right in front of me all along.

Riggins
I was born and raised to be a winner. But after bringing home more gold medals and endorsement deals than any man could ever deserve, I'm looking for more meaning to my life. For a while, I thought I'd found it in my work with the search & rescue team. But lately, I feel like there's something missing. Something more pure, more true. Something like love.

Is it possible I may have just found it in my best friend's little sister? Or is that a line that's better left uncrossed?

Jade Mountain Search & Rescue is a series of standalone short, sweet, and steamy romances filled with action, adventure, and a happily ever after. Read RIGGINS if you enjoy first responder mountain men and BBW women finding true love. No cheating! No cliffhangers!

Category :
Thanks for downloading RIGGINS (Jade Mountain Search & - Kate Tilney :
Like Reply
[Image: IBXOcJcJ_o.jpg]
Sweet Sin A Wild Hawks MC Roma - K S Ellis
epub | 249.97 KB | English | Author :K.S. Ellis

Book Description :

A Psy/Changeling novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Shards of Hope, Shield of Winter, and Heart of Obsidian .

Since her defection from the PsyNet and into the SnowDancer wolf pack, Sienna Lauren has had one weakness: Hawke.

Alpha and dangerous, he lost the woman who would've been his mate long ago. Now he walks alone. But Sienna stirs his primal heart, even as he tells himself she is far too young to handle the wild fury of the wolf.

Yet as they strip away each other's secrets, a deadly enemy is striking at everything the pack holds dear...but Sienna's darkest secret may savage the pack that is her home, and the alpha who is its heartbeat.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Sweet Sin A Wild Hawks MC Roma - K S Ellis :
Like Reply
[Image: RxdPcO86_o.jpg]
Tongue Tied An Instalove Snake - Tilly Pope
epub | 290.98 KB | English | Author :Tilly Pope | 2020 | Tilly Pope

Book Description :

The attraction we both feel is real.
But I must keep my family's secret safe.

Dara

Some say I'm a geeky nerd. Especially, my snarky snake-shifting brothers.
I'm ok with that. Reading space operas and fixing old technology is my thing.
It keeps my mind off the fact I'm single.
Love doesn't come easy to our kind.

That all changes when I spill a stack of sci-fi books at the local bookstore.
The girl behind the counter looks annoyed, but when our eyes meet, it's electric.
She's beautiful, sexy, smart.
She reads nerdy books like I do.
I could be happy with someone special like Betsy.

But that happiness is short-lived when I discover a secret.
One that could put my whole family in mortal danger.

Short, hot, and over the top! If you love bad boys, overly possessive alpha males, totally unrealistic instalove romance, (maybe even a bit cheesy) this one's for you! No cliffhanger, no cheating, and a guaranteed HEA!

Category :
Thanks for downloading Tongue Tied An Instalove Snake - Tilly Pope :
Like Reply
[Image: r7HsFOuG_o.jpg]
A Gentleman Gets Dressed Up Revised and Expanded What to Wear, When to Wear It, How to Wear It
epub | 1.18 MB | English | Author :John Bridges | 2003 | Thomas Nelson

Book Description :

Let's get one thing straight. Clothes do not make the man .. . but they do make a difference. And regardless of whether we like the ideaof appearances driving impressions, a man's exterior often is perceived as an indicatorof what's happening on the interior.
Fortunately, tasteful and appropriate dressing doesn'trequire inordinate amounts of time or money. Any man can hit the door in fine shapewith only a little forethought and a bit of attention to a few guidelines.Never mind the heady cologne and designer labels. With a navy blazer, a goodbar of soap, and a regular haircut regimen, he'll be well on his way to becomingthe guy who kno exactly how to suit up, regardless of the occasion. Most important,A Gentleman Gets Dressed Up illustrateshow a man's natural confidence and personality are the best foundation for anywardrobe.

Category :
Thanks for downloading A Gentleman Gets Dressed Up Revised and Expanded What to Wear, When to Wear It, How to Wear It :
Like Reply
[Image: 8nmrVQna_o.jpg]
Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle
epub | 390.97 KB | English | Author :Olivia Hayle

Book Description :

My one-night stand turns out to be my billion-dollar enemy.
Yeah, I'm screwed-and unfortunately not that way.

I meet a handsome man at the bar, the kind you only dream about. You know the one? He drinks his whiskey neat and power oozes from his suit-clad form. The night we spend together is perfect-I'll treasure the memory for as long as I live.

Until I discover who he is.

Who's the billionaire asshole trying to tear down my bookstore? My one-night stand. Correction: my rich, handsome, calculating one-night stand.

I hate his determination and his ruthlessness. I hate the way he smirks and the thick fall of his hair. But most of all, I hate that I can't look at him without remembering our night together-a night he's keen to repeat.

During the day, we're at war.
At night, we're lovers.

Sorry. I think they call it, ahem, fudge buddies.
The two things are strictly separated.

No funny business. No emotions.
And definitely no falling for him.

BILLION DOLLAR ENEMY is a brand-new standalone romance from author Olivia Hayle! Guaranteed to show you a good time, it has her trademark smart heroine and a filthy rich hero who is as charming as he's infuriating...

Category :
Thanks for downloading Billion Dollar Enemy - Olivia Hayle :
Like Reply
[Image: kTabzEgt_o.jpg]
For a Lady's Lust A Historical Regency Ro - Lucy Langton
epub | 477.52 KB | English | Author :Lucy Langton

Book Description :

Emelia Wells is a wealthy merchant's daughter and hosting social events is what she loves the most. When her childhood friend asks her to lift his brother's spirits by finding him a wife, she finds the challenge quite intriguing. Little does she know, though, that by getting involved in love games, she could have her own heart fooled. Will she ever admit that the man she is trying to uplift might be the one who makes her own heart fly? Or will she back down due to the overwhelming situation she and her friend have fallen into?

Montgomery Shaw has recently lost his beloved father and has experienced unbearable pain and loss. His father inspired him to study medicine and now he has become a real gentleman, wishing to offer to others. Even though he is determined to never fall in love, reality proves him wrong. When his brother's best friend, Emilia, approaches him, he won't be able to neglect the feelings he starts to develop. But is he ready to chase the love he has denied all this time or will his fear of heartbreak make him refuse happiness?

Montgomery does want love despite his losses, but if he is not willing to open up, he will lose the love of his life. Emelia has never felt such an affection for any man and doesn't know how to express herself, but this one may get away if she doesn't speak up. Can they all sort out this confusion and find their perfect matches by each other's side?

"A Lady's Perfect Match" is a historical romance novel of approximately 80,000 words. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happily ever after.

Category :
Thanks for downloading For a Lady's Lust A Historical Regency Ro - Lucy Langton :
Like Reply