Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: 5ysHaiPx_o.jpg]
Relativity Simply Explained (Dover Classics Of Science And Mathematics)
pdf | 3.88 MB | Author :Martin Gardner

Book Description :

Since the publication of Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity in 1905, the discovery of such astronomical phenomena as quasars, pulsars, and black holes - all intimately connected to relativity - has provoked a tremendous upsurge of interest in the subject. This volume, a revised version of Martin Gardner's earlier Relativity for the Million, brings this fascinating topic up to date. Witty, perceptive, and easily accessible to the general reader, it is one of the clearest and most entertaining introductions to relativity ever written.
Mr. Gardner offers lucid explanations of not only the special and general theories of relativity, but of the Michelson-Morley experiment, gravity and spacetime, Mach's principle, the twin paradox, models of the universe, and other topics. A new Postscript, examining the latest developments in the field, and specially written for this edition, is also included.
The clarity of the text is especially enhanced by the brilliant graphics of Anthony Ravielli, making this "by far the best layman's account of this difficult subject." - Christian Science Monitor.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Relativity Simply Explained (Dover Classics Of Science And Mathematics) :
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: C2VcmTTB_o.jpg]
Black & Decker Flooring 101 - 25 Projects You Really Can Do Yourself
pdf | 32.53 MB | Author :Matthew Paymar

Book Description :

The epic history of African American women's pursuit of political power -- and how it transformed America.
In the standard story, the suffrage crusade began in Seneca Falls in 1848 and ended with the ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment in 1920. But this overwhelmingly white women's movement did not win the vote for most black women. Securing their rights required a movement of their own.
In Vanguard, acclaimed historian Martha S. Jones offers a new history of African American women's political lives in America. She recounts how they defied both racism and sexism to fight for the ballot, and how they wielded political power to secure the equality and dignity of all persons. From the earliest days of the republic to the passage of the 1965 Voting Rights Act and beyond, Jones excavates the lives and work of black women -- Maria Stewart, Frances Ellen Watkins Harper, Fannie Lou Hamer, and more -- who were the vanguard of women's rights, calling on America to realize its best ideals.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Black & Decker Flooring 101 - 25 Projects You Really Can Do Yourself :
Like Reply
[Image: K6Uy6EXb_o.jpg]
Doormaking - A Do-It-Yourself Guide
pdf | 20.22 MB | Author :Editors Of Family Handyman

Book Description :

The leading manual for home improvements is getting an update to address current codes, latest materials, tools and technology.

The bestselling, most comprehensive guide to home improvements has been revised and updated once again since it's revision in 2005. Over 10 million copies of READER'S DIGEST COMPLETE DO-IT-YOURSELF MANUAL have been sold since it's original publication in 1973. In 2005, the manual got bigger and better than ever, when The Family Handyman and Reader's Digest joined forces and completely revised, updated, rewrote, and redesigned this home improvement classic. Now in 2014, The Family Handyman has once again updated and revised this do-it-yourself classic to make it relevant to today's homeowners and DIYers..

Written in a style of text that addresses readers in a very accessible, conversational tone for easy, user-friendly assistance with every do-it-yourself task. All instructions and materials have been updated to address current codes (electrical, plumbing and building), and revised to indicate the very latest in materials, tools, and technology. Suitable for beginners and experts alike, this newly revised edition includes:
• Over 3,000 photos and illustrations to make complex projects and repairs easy to understand
• Twice as many storage projects that help home owners cut clutter
• New building materials that yield great-looking, long-lasting results-and low maintenance!
• New technology that lets homeowners save energy, add convenience or improve security.
• New building codes that make homes safer, more energy-efficient and trouble-free.
The book's tried-and-true instructions provide do-it-yourself solutions to a ton of problems that could cost a fortune if you had to hire a professional. This manual is a "must-have" reference guide for every home-owning man or woman.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Doormaking - A Do-It-Yourself Guide :
Like Reply
[Image: 11uzRHS2_o.jpg]
Extraordinary Projects for Ordinary People - Do-It-Yourself Ideas from the People Who Actually Do Them
epub | 119.45 MB | English | Author : Instructables.com | Skyhorse Publishing

Book Description :

Collected in this volume is a best-of selection from Instructables, reproduced for the first time outside of the web format, retaining all of the charm and ingenuity that make Instructables such a popular destination for internet users looking for new and fun projects designed by real people in an easy-to-digest way.
Hundreds of Instructables are included, ranging from practical projects like making a butcher block counter top or building solar panels to fun and unique ideas for realistic werewolf costumes or transportable camping hot tubs. The difficulty of the projects ranges from beginner on up, but all are guaranteed to raise a smile or a "Why didn't I think of that?"
Numerous full-color pictures accompany each project, detailing each step of the process along the way. It's an invitation to try a few yourself, and once you're done, see if you don't have a couple of ideas to share at Instructables.com.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Extraordinary Projects for Ordinary People - Do-It-Yourself Ideas from the People Who Actually Do Them :
Like Reply
[Image: dk3KEzjd_o.jpg]
Field Guide to the Trees & Shrubs of Britain
pdf | 124.15 MB | Author :George A. Petrides

Book Description :

Find what you're looking for with Pe terson Field Guides—their field-tested visual identification system is designed to help you differentiate thousands of unique species accurately every time. This field guide features detailed descriptions of 455 species of trees native to eastern North America, including the Midwest and the South. The 48 color plates, 11 black-and-white plates, and 26 text drawings show distinctive details needed for identification. Color photographs and 266 color range maps accompany the species descriptions.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Field Guide to the Trees & Shrubs of Britain :
Like Reply
[Image: DVbUjisJ_o.jpg]
Gardener's Problem Solver - Hundreds of Expert Answers to Real-Life Gardening Dilemmas
pdf | 102.64 MB | Author :Lisa Mason Ziegler

Book Description :

Fight garden pests and increase your yields the natural way with this tried and true technique!

Planting vegetables and flowers together is one of the oldest ways to create a healthy, bountiful garden; but there's more to the method than you might think. Vegetables Love Flowers walks you through the ins and outs of companion planting, from how it works to which plants go together and how to grow the best garden for your climate.

Alongside gorgeous garden photography, you'll also learn about:
  • Seed-starting, growing, and harvesting
  • How to make garden flower bouquets, with "recipes" for various arrangements
  • How to attract beneficial creatures to pollinate your garden and prey on its pests
  • Pesticide-free pest-control measures
  • Composting heaps and bins

With the right information and some careful planning, you can help your plants thrive-and beautify your garden in the process.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Gardener's Problem Solver - Hundreds of Expert Answers to Real-Life Gardening Dilemmas :
Like Reply
[Image: RbTH8of2_o.jpg]
The Dystopia Triptych
epub | 1.48 MB | English | Author :John Joseph Adams, Hugh Howey, Christie Yant | Broad Reach Publishing + Adamant Press

Book Description :

Box Set containing:
The Dystopia Triptych: Ignorance is Strength
The Dystopia Triptych: Burn the Ashes
The Dystopia Triptych: Or Else the Light

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Dystopia Triptych :
Like Reply
[Image: g7cILi2u_o.jpg]
I Never Told You Jessie Cal
epub | 176.66 KB | English | Author :Jessie Cal | Writing Avalanche

Book Description :

He needs to destroy her town. She's getting in the way of his inheritance. How will they reconcile their hearts?

When Logan Bryant arrives on Morningside Island, he is not welcome... 

The old-fashioned islanders heard of his plans to tear down their vintage shops in order to turn the area into a five-star resort. Despite the unpleasantness of the locals, Logan is determined to go through with the project, which is the only way he'll get hands on his inheritance. And keep his promise. 

Jess Brunner runs a restaurant on the beach, but it doesn't make enough to pay for her father's medical treatments. So when she sees an opportunity to rent her boat to the one man who's been rejected everywhere else in town, she reluctantly takes it. 

As Logan starts to fall in love with the town, and the beautiful woman he's renting from, he's faced with a dilemma: will he give up his inheritance and break his promise in order to win Jess' heart? 

You'll love this heartwarming, enemies to lovers romance because it will tug at your heartstrings. 

Get it today!

Category :
Thanks for downloading I Never Told You Jessie Cal :
Like Reply
[Image: b95i2s3Q_o.jpg]
The Autumn Leaf - Brittany Tarkington
epub | 432.34 KB | English | Author :Brittany Tarkington | Pub91 Publishing

Book Description :

Autumn Miller drifted coolly into Washington state with a fat stack of cash and only the clothes on her back. Graduate and blend in; those were her only goals.
Autumn didn't take into consideration everyone around her would be so friendly. Especially Liam Shafer, the gray-eyed boy following her around campus. The closer she gets to Liam, she realizes they have a lot in common. He may keep her secrets safe, but she can't keep everyone out. When a missing person's poster is found, she's confronted with everything she left behind.
For Autumn, picking up and running away is always the answer. Only this time, she may have something worth staying and fighting for.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Autumn Leaf - Brittany Tarkington :
Like Reply
[Image: V2MNk1FU_o.jpg]
The Demons Sun- Trinity Blacio
epub | 92.93 KB | English | Author :Trinity Blacio

Book Description :

Everyone feared them, half-vampire, half-demon, the worst of both species joined together in one body-the blood rage or the demon monster that lurks waiting for the next victim. Pick what you would like to face, unless, of course, you are the female chosen for one of these men; then god help you... if there is such a being. Unlucky for Rune's chosen one, the leader of these monsters on wheels...His Sun.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Demons Sun- Trinity Blacio :
Like Reply
[Image: 7rSnIktK_o.jpg]
Her Vampire Lord - Ines Johnson
epub | 214.2 KB | English | Author :Ines Johnson | Midnight Romance, LLC

Book Description :

HE OWNS MY DEBT BUT HE WON'T TAKE MY MONEY. 
ALL HE WANTS IS ME.
Gaius Serrano is a mysterious figure in the world of wine. He's arrogant. Darkly handsome. 
And-my instinct warns me-dangerous.  He's the last person I want owning my family's debt. 
Since my parents died, I've been responsible for my sibling's future and fortunes in the form of our family's business. I'll pay any price to get it back. 
But he doesn't want my money. He wants to master my pleasure. One night for one share of the business. If I give myself to him, I can earn my business back piece by piece.
I have no choice. I have to take the deal. I fall into his arms, into his bed. Into a world of passion that threatens to consume us both.
Because Gaius doesn't want mere pieces of me. He wants all of me.
He'll bring me to the edge over and over again until he breaks me. 
Until he makes me his.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Her Vampire Lord - Ines Johnson :
Like Reply
[Image: xbWWQU0Y_o.jpg]
Mistakes A College Bully Roma - Candace Wondrak
epub | 424.83 KB | English | Author :Candace Wondrak

Book Description :

Sin isn't supposed to feel this good.
I never wanted to come here.
The scholarship to Hawthorne University is my ticket to a better life,
but I don't fit in with these rich, privileged students.

I'm the daughter of a drug addict.
A girl with a half-remembered past.
A foster kid who's seen too much of the wrong side of humanity.
My tattoos are my battle scars, and my heart beats for no one.

Until I meet them.

Gray, Declan, and Elias.

The Sinners.

They run this school, and one day, they'll run this whole city.
They snap their fingers, and the world falls at their feet.
They breathe a word, and that word becomes law.

I've been numb my whole life, but when they touch me, sparks dance across my skin.
For the first time in years, I feel.
I feel so much.

Confusion.
Desire.
Anger.
Need.

Too bad there's only one thing the Sinners feel for me.

Hate.

**This is the first book in the Sinners of Hawthorne University series, a new adult reverse harem bully romance. It contains violence, dark subject matter, and high steam.**

Category :
Thanks for downloading Mistakes A College Bully Roma - Candace Wondrak :
Like Reply
[Image: 0mRlZrGF_o.jpg]
Trick - Tory Baker
epub | 212.69 KB | English | Author :Tory Baker

Book Description :

Patrick "Trick" Kelly has one golden rule.
Never mix business with pleasure.

That rule gets thrown out the window when Wren Taylor walks through the door of his tattoo shop and into his heart.

She's sassy, smokin' hot, and his complete opposite.

Wren has plans, though. She wants to be a social worker and she needs to concentrate on getting her degree.

Not the hot as hell, tattooed bad boy who owns Sin & Ink tattoo shop.

Some things just won't be denied. However, and the spark between these two ignite into a flame that just might burn forever.

Tory is back with her book in the Kelly Brothers collaboration and it's hot. It's so hot you just might need a fan for your kindle. As always, you get a safe read, with an over-the-top Alpha, and a guaranteed happily ever after.

Trick, is book 1 in the Kelly Brothers Series, featuring four steamy stories about love and family that can all be read as standalones or in order.

Trick by Tory Baker

Cillian by Megan Wade

Branagan by Mila Crawford & Aria Cole

Sean by L. Nicole

Category :
Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/0b32d32e42f3...a5qt8.epub
Quote:http://alfafile.net/file/8VA/8xc1m37w85mg.epub

Thanks for downloading Trick - Tory Baker :
Like Reply
[Image: OO9IYjmK_o.jpg]
OVERCAST - Hazel Grace
epub | 1.72 MB | English | Author :Hazel Grace

Book Description :

The monster hiding in the shado is real.
He doesn't have horns or sharp cla, but a deep scowl, piercing hazel eyes, and a bunker deep in the woods equipped for his fantasies to play out like a horror movie.
And it becomes my reality in seconds.
My captor is out for retribution, and he thinks I'm to blame. He believes I'm the evil that shrouded his world and tipped it upside down.
Hate isn't enough of a word for what he feels for me, and while he terrifies me, I mask my pain as best as I can.
A pointless feat because he feels my discomfort, revels in it.
And yet in the midst of his hell, I can't seem to miss the way those eyes burn with hunger.
The kind that involves him devouring me with his tongue and teeth.
Emric is the beast in my darkest nightmares.
Until he realized that his reality is a blurred screen of the truth-mine.

**OVERCAST IS A STANDALONE AND IS BOOK ONE OF THE B723 SERIES. YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ CATFISH AND BONAFIDE FROM THE ILLUSIVE DUET BUT YOU WILL SEE CHARACTERS FROM THIS DUET.
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE WITH TRIGGERS.**

Category :
Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/c921c6a4574f...v0e8i.epub
Quote:http://alfafile.net/file/8Vi/6xg446e5mo2x.epub

Thanks for downloading OVERCAST - Hazel Grace :
Like Reply
[Image: NM2xo4qR_o.jpg]
The Alien Warriors Woman - Nelia Alarcon
epub | 300.12 KB | English | Author :Nelia Alarcon

Book Description :

My spaceship crashed on an alien planet and I'm the last human standing...

Some nightmares become reality. Which explains why I'm currently running through an alien woodland in my nightgown.
It feels like everything on this stupid planet is trying to kidnap or eat me.
Except him. The hot blue alien protector who rescues me out of nowhere.
I want to trust him, but there's a secret in his dark purple eyes.
Should I risk putting my life and heart in his hands or will I find them both crushed on this alien planet?

The Alien Warrior's Woman is a fast-paced, alien romance with a sexy alien warrior and the human female who drives him wild. Steamy scenes are closed-door, but the chemistry is fire-hot. Meet your next alien book boyfriend on this faraway planet!

Category :
Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | | Alfafile

Quote:https://rapidgator.net/file/5aef4c69b448...95c1i.epub
Quote:http://alfafile.net/file/8Vo/l2491qn3uob3.epub

Thanks for downloading The Alien Warriors Woman - Nelia Alarcon :
Like Reply
[Image: JccjLb4h_o.jpg]
Rebel Wolf - Scarlett Grove
epub | 370.83 KB | English | Author :Scarlett Grove

Book Description :

Lion shifter, Cassidy McCoy, escaped the feud between her family and the Wildes to study fashion in New York. But without the financing she needs to continue her education, she has no choice but to return home.

Gunner Wilde's family has branded him a rebel. But when he finds his mate, that all changes. Cassidy is the best thing that ever happened to him, and he'd do anything to make her smile. Little does he know, she's one of the lion shifters who've been at odds with his family for over a hundred years.

When things escalate between the two shifter clans, Cassidy and Gunner are caught in the crossfire.

Can these star-crossed lovers find a way to their happily ever after, or will longstanding hatred tear them apart?

Category :
Thanks for downloading Rebel Wolf - Scarlett Grove :
Like Reply
[Image: jSeZxNzd_o.jpg]
Harden My Hart - Clare Connelly
epub | 809.34 KB | English | Author :Clare Connelly | 2020 | Harlequin

Book Description :

The third story in Clare Connelly's scandalous The Harts miniseries will leave you wanting even more!
"Unless you're after one night of hot sex-no guarantee he'll remember your name the next day." I should have listened to the warning. But I have only one passenger on this private flight: Holden Hart. Billionaire, brooding bad boy and the one Hart brother that no one dares mess with. Except for maybe me. Because with one glance from those hard, stormy gray eyes, my entire body feels like it's on fire. Dear God, the man is hotter than Hades.
Maybe, just this once, I can have what I want.
But when we touch, the sexual chemistry is hot and explosive. It takes over, pulling me down into some lust-ridden underworld where I know only the taste and feel of his skin, his mouth, and his ferocious hunger for me.
Neither of us has more to give than this. We're both running from ourselves, from our pasts. And if I'm not careful, I could fall hard for the...

Category :
Thanks for downloading Harden My Hart - Clare Connelly :
Like Reply
[Image: jxIxPqsa_o.jpg]
The Obsession A Bratva Romance - Eden Rose
epub | 104.4 KB | English | Author :Eden Rose

Book Description :

I have become a man possessed.

They are the ones that made the first move but we're not the ones who lay down and take it. I'm going to hit them where it hurts. I'm going to take the enemy's wife out from under him. They want a war, they are going to get a war with the most brutal bratva.

One taste was all I needed to become addicted to Varya. My obsession with her could send the underworld into flames.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Obsession A Bratva Romance - Eden Rose :
Like Reply
[Image: vibtGTR6_o.jpg]
The Ranchers Marriage Bargain - Mary Sue Jackson
epub | 539.47 KB | English | Author :Mary Sue Jackson, Leslie North

Book Description :

After a horrible and humiliating break-up, chef Jolie Hill wants nothing more than to lick her wounds and avoid all involvement with men for a while. An ad for a cook and nanny at a remote ranch seems like the perfect opportunity to get away. She thought she'd learned her lesson about having a workplace romance-until she met Colson Westland, a hard, taciturn man who's as hot as he is serious. Working for Colson and caring for his young ward, Adam, is testing her resolve to stay uninvolved and it doesn't take long before she not only loves the little boy, but she's terrifyingly aware she's falling for Colson. He may be a hard man, but Jolie recognizes a soft side, one that makes her heart melt just a little too much.

Ever since Jolie came to work at the ranch, the place seems lighter. Happier. And Colson has felt lighter and happier too. Caring for Adam has been a pleasure, but ever since his best friend left the little guy to his care, he's felt a bit overwhelmed. Jolie, with her laughter and spirit, seem to be just the right touch his ranch needs. But when Adam's grandparents sue for custody of him, claiming a bachelor's home is no place to raise a child, Colson immediately thinks of marrying Jolie. Not for himself, of course, but for Adam. He'd do anything for the kid. It's a marriage of convenience, just until he wins the custody battle. The problem with his plan, though, is that it didn't include the matter of him falling in love.

Mary Sue Jackson and USA Today Bestseller Leslie North invite you to indulge in a heart-warming small-town western romance with a smoking hot cowboy and the woman who tames him...

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Ranchers Marriage Bargain - Mary Sue Jackson :
Like Reply
[Image: IOtVKTKX_o.jpg]
December Rain A L Goulden
epub | 389.49 KB | English | Author :A.L. Goulden | Smashwords

Book Description :

Monica and Alex Waters are moving forward and working to repair their broken marriage. Just as they start finding their spark, Quinn Matthe and his escalating career surface into their lives again. Is it a second chance for Monica to choose her path or is it just another obstacle in their fight for true love?

Category :
Thanks for downloading December Rain A L Goulden :
Like Reply