Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
ebooks Collection 2019
[Image: Ngb3Cdzr_o.jpg]
Hidden
epub | 992.37 KB | English | Author :Laura Griffin | 2020 | Penguin Publishing Group

Book Description :

A riveting new thriller featuring an ambitious female investigative reporter in Austin, Texas by New York Times bestselling author Laura Griffin.

When a woman is found brutally murdered on Austin's lakeside hike-and-bike trail, investigative reporter Bailey Rhoads turns up on the scene demanding access and answers. She tries to pry information out of the lead detective, Jacob Merritt. But this case is unlike any he's ever seen, and nothing adds up.
Bailey has a hunch the victim wasn't who she claimed to be and believes this mugging-turned-murder could have been a targeted hit. When she digs deeper, the trail leads her to a high-tech fortress on the outskirts of Austin where researchers are pushing the boundaries of a cutting-edge technology that could be deadly in the wrong hands.
As a ruthless hit man's mission becomes clear, Bailey and Jacob must embark on a desperate search to locate the next target before the clock ticks down on this lethal game...

Category :
Thanks for downloading Hidden :
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 2sZuGpgJ_o.jpg]
The Lady's Guide to Escaping Ca - Emmanuelle de Maupassant
epub | 533.38 KB | English | Author :Emmanuelle de Maupassant | Hot Historical Romance

Book Description :

Can love offer a new future.in the past?
A mysterious gown, unexpected courage, and a love that transcends time. 
Nursing student Lena Lowery faces a grim diagnosis and a dangerous surgery. On the cusp of the life-changing procedure, Lena stays at the Rosswood Plantation Bed and Breakfast for one last weekend with her mother. There in an antique armoire, Lena discovers a Civil War-era gown that holds an unimaginable cure.a trip back in time to when the house served as a hospital.
Confederate Sergeant Caleb Dockery lost his brother, his eye, and nearly his life. Stuck in a makeshift infirmary, he's counting the days until he can return to duty.and seek revenge. When a stranger appears, he suspects she's a spy. If he can't return to duty and find the revenge he craves for his brother's death, he can serve his country by stopping this traitor. But her nursing skills are saving lives, and her courage and independence stirs his heart. When Lena's safety is threatened, Caleb must strain the loyalties that bind him or risk losing her forever. 
Caught between a future that holds no promises and a past that could offer new life, Lena must face an extraordinary decision. Should she return to her own time where her days are numbered? Or can she and Caleb find a love that stretches across time?

If you like historical romance with a twist, strong female characters, and heroes that transcend eras, you'll love this journey through time that tests the limits of love. 

*Her Place in Time is set in the house from The Liberator Series, just prior to the start of Leveraging Lincoln.  Fans of the series will enjoy seeing Annabelle and Peggy in this new novella, but it's not necessary to have read the series prior to reading the novella.

Don't miss these other titles from Bestselling Christian Historical author Stephenia H. McGee

Ironwood Plantation Family Saga
The Whistle Walk
Heir of Hope

The Liberator Series
Leveraging Lincoln
Losing Lincoln
Labeling Lincoln

Stand Alone Titles
In His Eyes
Eternity Between Us

Novellas
The Heart of Home
Her Place in Time

Category :
Thanks for downloading The Lady's Guide to Escaping Ca - Emmanuelle de Maupassant :
Like Reply
[Image: 2xs2eJFH_o.jpg]
Gemma A Mafia Forbidden Romanc - Natalia Lourose
epub | 970.47 KB | English | Author :Natalia Lourose

Book Description :

This love is a tragedy.

Gemma DelGado is the principessa of the Providence mafia.

Depressed and mourning the death of her mother, her best friends are Adderall and a bottle of vodka.

Liam O'Connor is the son of the Irish crime boss.

He's not a knight in shining armor, he's not even a good guy, and he has no time to save a broken woman.

They should have never met.

Their lives collide in the back office of an Irish pub and everything changes.

Hearts beating, blood flowing, skin on fire - they finally feel alive.

But this chance encounter leaves them both with a choice.

Can they betray their families?

*This is the second book in the DelGado Trilogy, all books can be read as standalones but it's recommended to read them in order for the best experience.

Trigger Warning: This book contains themes of sexual assault and suicidal ideation

Category :
Thanks for downloading Gemma A Mafia Forbidden Romanc - Natalia Lourose :
Like Reply
[Image: CoVcxjpR_o.jpg]
HEARTLESS A Medieval Romance ( - Tamara Leigh
epub | 409.02 KB | English | Author :Tamara Leigh | 9781942326465 | 2020 | Tamara Leigh

Book Description :

THE WULFRITHS. IT ALL BEGAN WITH A WOMAN

A battle. A crown. The conqueror. The conquered. Medieval England-forever changed by the Battle of Hastings. And the rise of the formidable Wulfriths.

A HEARTLESS NORMAN
Chevalier Maël D'Argent lost more than his striking looks when he aided the Duke of Normandy in taking the English throne from King Harold. As much by his own actions at the Battle of Hastings as those of the enemy, he lost his sire and his honor in breaking faith with his family. Believing himself unworthy of forgiveness, his ruined face the least due him, Maël now serves a ruthless man bent on subduing Saxons resistant to Norman rule. But when his mission to safeguard King William's dignity leads to the rescue of a curiously familiar Saxon woman who causes the empty place inside him to strain its seams, he discovers he may not be as heartless as the one he serves-nor resistant to the wiles of one he ought to count an enemy.

A FALSE ABBESS
In the guise of Abbess Mary Sarah, the illegitimate Mercia has served the Saxon resistance for years in anticipation of learning who sired her. At last ordered to cast off the habit and veil, Mercia is told that revelation of her parentage hinges on acceptance of another role that could see her sacrificed by the noble family who refuses to acknowledge her. When she resists and is abducted by Saxon allies, her savior proves the scarred Norman warrior who spared her following the great battle. Once more, something sorrowfully empty in Sir Maël makes her long to fill his emptiness with what little she possesses, even if his captivity renders it impossible for him to forgive one as deceptive as she. Even if she never discovers who she is.

From the coronation of William the Conqueror at Westminster, to the amassing of the Danish fleet intent on dethroning England's Norman king, Sir Maël and Mercia's tale unfolds in the fourth book in the AGE OF CONQUEST series revealing the origins of the Wulfriths of the bestselling AGE OF FAITH series. Watch for RECKLESS: Book Five releasing Autumn 2020.

Category :
Thanks for downloading HEARTLESS A Medieval Romance ( - Tamara Leigh :
Like Reply
[Image: ysN5p12y_o.jpg]
Moon Child A PNR Shifter Roman - Serena Akeroyd
epub | 470.48 KB | English | Author :Serena Akeroyd | Serena Akeroyd Publishing Ltd.

Book Description :

Eli

A goddess told me my child would change the pack. 
Until it happened, I didn't believe it. 
Not until I saw it with my own eyes. 

My woman is a nurturer. She's a bringer of change. A broker of the future. 
She deals with emotions, sees auras, and glories in the urges of her three alpha mates. 
To me, she's the saint. 
But that doesn't make me or my brothers sinners.
We were fated to be together, fated to be different. There's nothing sinful in what we have, even if, in the eyes of her family, we're a disgrace. 
She's Roma. Born and bred. Harkens from a rich culture, as ancient as my own, but with her heritage comes gifts I could never have foreseen. Not just for her, but her siblings as well. 
Two are dead, the other has yet to be found. But uncovering family secrets is always dangerous without throwing mystical powers into the fray. 
And these mystical powers?
Will change everything. 
A revolution is underway.
We're not prepared for it. We can't be. 
Are you?

Category :
Thanks for downloading Moon Child A PNR Shifter Roman - Serena Akeroyd :
Like Reply
[Image: ufufcxW2_o.jpg]
Ryker (Must Love Danger Book 2) - Emily Jane Trent
epub | 201.12 KB | English | Author :Emily Jane Trent | Camden Lee Press, LLC

Book Description :

FALLING IN LOVE CAN BE FATAL!
Navy SEAL Ryker Johnson is a widower filled with sadness and guilt. His VIP client is a prima donna, but he won't refuse to protect her from a dangerous stalker. It doesn't take long for her to steal his heart, and he struggles to embrace love again. When danger closes in, Ryker is willing to take a bullet for her - if he's not too late.
Mia Scott owns a successful tech startup on the verge of gaining investor support. But her ex-husband stalks her and threatens her life, forcing her to accept protection. The sparks fly, but Mia is drawn to her bossy bodyguard and finds him irresistible. Tension escalates when her young nephew is pulled into the danger. Mia must make a choice that could save the boy's life, and she prays that Ryker can rescue her.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Ryker (Must Love Danger Book 2) - Emily Jane Trent :
Like Reply
[Image: siG5faXt_o.jpg]
Autumn's Wild Heart (Seasons Book 4) - Laura Landon
epub | 218.79 KB | English | Author :Laura Landon | Prairie Muse Books Inc.

Book Description :

She was invisible to him, until her loving betrayal opened his eyes.and his heart.
One plus-sized wallflower plus one dashing bachelor equals one compromising situation.
Can a marriage destined for loneliness become a match made in heaven?

The fact that the eldest daughter of the Earl of Shelton is no match for the dashing Earl of Danvers does not mean she can't fall hopelessly in love with him. But love from afar is enough for Lady Petronella Westerly. When she discovers a plot to trick him into a compromising situation, Nella's heart tells her only one thing-she must save him.

But while she is in the act of saving him from his cruel destiny, fate trips her up-literally-sending her tumbling to the bedroom floor and into the arms of her secret love.

Now her predicament is even worse. How in the world is she to save the young earl from an even worse fate? Marriage to her!

Linger in the pages of a great love story by Laura Landon. Historical Victorian Romance in a tempting two-hour read.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Autumn's Wild Heart (Seasons Book 4) - Laura Landon :
Like Reply
[Image: qlrS9bwQ_o.jpg]
Dating Aaron & Other Forbidden Things (Gar - Yesenia Vargas
epub | 185.74 KB | English | Author :Yesenia Vargas

Book Description :

He was her friend first. But now he's her brother's best friend.

Rachel has crushed on Aaron Garcia since they were kids making mud pies and fighting imaginary monsters.

Now they're all grown up, and Aaron is so close but completely out of reach.

The problem is she can crush on him all she wants, but that's all she'll ever be able to do if she wants to keep her world from blowing up.

Crossing the line from friendship to more is not an option, and both she and Aaron know it.

But what she doesn't expect is for him to risk it all anyway.

Will Rachel finally get her happy ending with the Garcia brother who's always had her heart? Or will she lose him in more ways than one?

You're going to love the next book of this sweet and fun young adult romance series. Grab your copy now.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Dating Aaron & Other Forbidden Things (Gar - Yesenia Vargas :
Like Reply
[Image: djnmM2YS_o.jpg]
Love Hurts (Caldwell Brothers B - Aiden Bates
epub | 367.96 KB | English | Author :Aiden Bates, Ali Lyda

Book Description :

[b]Jun's not better than me, but we might be perfect together.[/b]

Jun's been a thorn in my side for years. Its only gotten worse since we're both going after the same promotion. Being in the same room with him makes my heart pound. It's anger, I can't let it be anything else.

My family expects me to be the best. I have to earn this promotion and prove that belong on top. But when I catch Jun staring at me with heat in his eyes, medicine is the last thing on my mind. He's not supposed to be into guys. Could he be into me?

I'll show him who belongs on top.

Failure isn't an option and that's not a problem. except when it comes to Kairo. The perfectionist doctor has been my only competition since medical school. He's the only surgeon to ever best me. He's my biggest rival, and I'm pretty sure he hates me, but he makes me feel . alive.

For years, we've sidestepped one another. Now he's awakened tantalizing feelings in me that I've been trying to ignore for most of my life. Being gay won't fly in my conservative family. How can I consider coming out before I know he feels the same?

Sparks fly in Love Hurts when Jun and Kairo finally succumb to the forbidden desires that have simmered under the surface for years in this full length contemporary m/m romance novel.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Love Hurts (Caldwell Brothers B - Aiden Bates :
Like Reply
[Image: 5FusAym6_o.jpg]
Metal Monkey - Brooklyn Knight
epub | 575.7 KB | English | Author :Brooklyn Knight | 2020 | Brooklyn Knight Enterprises

Book Description :

Yukio
Opposites aren't supposed to attract - not in my culture; but when Riyah sho up at Four Moons, the draw towards her is magnetic. My father told me a woman would come, but he couldn't have meant her. He was talking about Megumi-Chan, the woman who's been bred to be on my arm. She's a Dragon and I'm a Tiger - it's a match made in the stars.
But Riyah.
I can't stay away from her, no matter how hard I try. She's a Monkey, no good can come of it; but the strength of these feelings has me wondering if love is strong enough to overcome culture and tradition.
Riyah
I've been ruined by love. I'm off men and relationships. My best friend has convinced me that all I need to do is become the master of my emotions; so when I go to the Four Moons Mindfulness Retreat in Japan, Yukio's enigmatic presence catches me completely off guard. He's sensual and enigmatic.
He's also double-minded and unstable.
I need to stay away from this man, if it's the last thing I do. The only thing he'll guarantee is heartache. Still, the attraction is unavoidable. His Tiger is on the loose, but this Monkey will escape its clutches, even if it means running away from my destiny.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Metal Monkey - Brooklyn Knight :
Like Reply
[Image: Q5Z4GKwq_o.jpg]
Secrets of a Serial Killer An - Rosie Walker
epub | 410.48 KB | English | Author :Rosie Walker | 9780008399979 | HarperCollins Publishers

Book Description :

An edge-of-your-seat serial killer thriller that you won't be able to put down!
There it is: FEAR. It's crawling all over her face and in her eyes, like a swarm of insects, and it's all because of HIM.
A serial killer has been terrorising Lancaster for decades, longer than should ever have been possible. The security officer are baffled, eluded at every turn by the killer whose victims span generations. Speculation is rife among the true crime forums; is someone passing on their gruesome trade?
Every local mother's worst nightmare has become Helen Summerton's reality; he's taken her daughter, Zoe. As the clock runs down so do her chances of survival. Can Helen unearth the secrets of the killer before it's too late?
A gripping serial killer thriller that you won't be able to put down. Perfect for fans of The Whisper Man, What You Did and Don't Even Breathe.

What readers are saying about Secrets of a Serial Killer:
"Who saw THAT ending coming? A masterful debut from an author with huge potential. More please!" Stephen Edger, author of Detective Kate Matthe series
"WOW! Let me catch my breath! A chilling and atmospheric read that will give you goosebumps galore! But that ending - OMFG More please!" Noelle Holten, author of the Maggie Jamieson series
"Fast-paced! Exciting! Addictive! A very well-written book with wonderfully-interesting characters, the suspense builds at just the right pace as the story unfolds. nail-biting suspense that kept me guessing the whole way! "
"Beyond amazing. I enjoyed this book so very much. The characters and storyline were fantastic. The ending I did not see coming. Could not put down nor did I want to. Truly Amazing."
"WOW. My brain is still spinning (because I stayed up until 3 am with this one)."
"Prepare to sleep with your lights on. From the first few pages, I was utterly gripped. A few more and I was horrified. Up until the wee hours, I was reading with my Kindle under the covers, suspicious of the slightest noise outside my window."

Category :
Thanks for downloading Secrets of a Serial Killer An - Rosie Walker :
Like Reply
[Image: Q7NPfea4_o.jpg]
Stepsister - Stacy McWilliams
epub | 631.02 KB | English | Author :Stacy McWilliams

Book Description :

Bailey Walker has always been the one Cooper Christie can't have, the forbidden fruit, the one that got away.

Love was never supposed to be this hard but loving her was never in his plan. The same plan that fell to pieces the second her eyes met his again.

A series of mistakes and miscommunications have kept them apart, and now she's half way across the world.

He's desperate to go to her, but so afraid of her rejecting him like he rejected her. He wants to show her he's there for her, to fight for her and their future.

Is it too late? Is the past too hard to overcome? Can there be sunshine at the end of the rain?

Category :
Thanks for downloading Stepsister - Stacy McWilliams :
Like Reply
[Image: 7KsBqGQ1_o.jpg]
Molly McLain - River Bend 02 - Can 39 t Get Enough
epub | 273.3 KB | English | Author :Molly McLain | Molly McLain Books, LLC

Book Description :

When life gives you lemons, find a former Marine with sexy abs to lick the lemonade from.
Tony Dunn's panty-snatching bachelor life has been turned upside down-he now has custody of a daughter he didn't even know he fathered. With his focus solely on doing right by his little girl, the last thing he needs is a sexy, totally distracting blonde showing up on his doorstep.
Nicole Hodges is in River Bend temporarily, to handle her grandmother's estate and get the heck out of Dodge before her past catches up with her. Only problem is.she likes the quiet little town more than she expects, and she can't resist overextending herself to help her built-like-a-bad-boy neighbor get his life back on track.
Tony and Nicole have different goals in mind, none of which include a relationship. But what harm could come from a little fun--the naked kind--if they both know the rules up front?
Warning: This book contains a sex-deprived single dad with a wicked tongue. Enough said.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Molly McLain - River Bend 02 - Can 39 t Get Enough :
Like Reply
[Image: jGJeoe1P_o.jpg]
Take Me Away (Cockpit Series Bo - C Lesbirel
epub | 344.87 KB | English | Author :C. Lesbirel, Britney Bell

Book Description :

Veronica Miller is a plumber on a mission-buy out her dad and the family business is finally hers. One big, handsome problem stands in her way. And it's not a clogged toilet.

Jack Reid is the boy she crushed on in high school. Ten years ago, he broke her heart and skipped town. But now he's back, and he's definitely no longer a boy. He's all man-and he'd really like for Veronica to check out his pipe. Forced to being roommates, Jack and Veronica have to work through a decade of baggage, disappointment, wanting and unrequited lust.

Even though Veronica's heart hasn't yet forgiven Jack, they'll need more than a pillow berm down the middle of the bed to keep them apart.

In Montana Ice, the second book in the Small Town Romance series, it might be below zero, but Jack and Veronica heat things up.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Take Me Away (Cockpit Series Bo - C Lesbirel :
Like Reply
[Image: C1I30d3s_o.jpg]
Peaches n Cream a BBW Romance - Megan Wade
epub | 265.65 KB | English | Author :Megan Wade

Book Description :

Stolen by a Dragon.
My kidnapper is tall, dark and alien....

My dull, predictable life as a scientific researcher is ripped apart the day blood-thirsty pirates attack our generation ship. In the confusion we're thrown off course.

We crash land on Tajss, a planet that can barely support life.

Yeah...things are going swell.

I've escaped the pirates, but I've got a new problem. The planet is home to an alien dragon-man and he has his eyes set on me. Ladon, a powerful Zmaj warrior, rescues me from the scorching desert wasteland.

Seven feet of pure muscle, covered in scales, with wings, a tail, and horns. He takes me away from the little left that I know.

He keeps saying one word, over and over, the only one I come to understand.  Treasure. It's clear he's used to getting what he wants and now he wants one thing. Me.

Dragon's Baby by USA Today Bestselling Author Miranda Martin is a full length, standalone SFR novel with a happily ever after ending, plenty of steam, bloody battles and alien-human intrigue.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Peaches n Cream a BBW Romance - Megan Wade :
Like Reply
[Image: T1daLgZD_o.jpg]
Slick Ride An Enemies To Lover - Mary Potter
epub | 158.44 KB | English | Author :Mary Potter

Book Description :

It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man..

Serafin

I made a mistake laying eyes on Storm.
Rough. Handsome. A rugged hulk with a deadly combination of dark chocolate brown eyes and leather. 
Lucky I'm not into that scene anymore. 
Lucky I don't give a damn when he knocks me over with that killer smile.
Lucky I can keep control of myself when a kid goes missing and fate steps in making us join forces for the manhunt.
I'm not into him, I keep telling myself. 
And for a second I believe the lie. 
Until he kisses me. 

Storm
The Bayou heat has nothing on Serafin.
A smokin' little Creole spitfire with bright green cat-like eyes and a coke bottle figure that shakes my soul.
She looks like trouble...the kind even tough-guys run from.
I learned the hard way to never trust a woman, they'll rip your heart to shreds and leave it in their wake.
So why do I find myself in her path over.and over again. 
She wants to avoid me. She wants to forget how perfect we are. 
Still, she can't stay away, 
She's mine now. No matter the cost. 
But will our desire be our path to destruction?

An Enemies to Lover MC Romance

Scroll up and click the buy button now, if you dare...

On SALE for the first time ever. Grab your copy now before the price goes up!

Category :
Thanks for downloading Slick Ride An Enemies To Lover - Mary Potter :
Like Reply
[Image: 585eya3z_o.jpg]
The God - SR Jones
epub | 228.27 KB | English | Author :SR Jones

Book Description :

Dasha:

Bohdan. His name means given by God.
He seemed to be. With a body to rival Adonis, a sharp mind, and the face of an angel.
Pity his soul was forged by the devil himself.

He was the boy I loved.
He was the boy who broke me.
I never wanted to see him again.
Now--he's back.

Bohdan:

Dasha. My ballerina, with the red hair and the bluest eyes.
The girl who betrayed me.
The girl who lied to me.
The girl I still see as mine.

Mine to love. Mine to hate.
Mine to either reap unholy vengeance on, or ply with endless love.
She thinks our story is over.
I say it's only just begun.

Category :
Thanks for downloading The God - SR Jones :
Like Reply
[Image: LfqKeCTQ_o.jpg]
Touch Me Tender (Alpha Squad Bo - Amy J White
epub | 166.87 KB | English | Author :Amy J. White

Book Description :

An Insta-love Alpha Military Man and Curvy Woman Romance

Lydia
With a grumble I stand up. Too much anxious energy was running through me, and honestly sitting next to him was distracting. It was like my skin turned to electricity when he brushed against me.

Drew
This had been a bad idea from the start and I knew it. We were going to go to the Wing Bar across the street, but Leon had caught me staring at the waitress at the diner. I couldn't help it. She was fucking hot.

Sweet & Steamy short story insta-love romance with an alpha military hero and curvy woman with an HEA. NO cliffhangers.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Touch Me Tender (Alpha Squad Bo - Amy J White :
Like Reply
[Image: zfWoPRuj_o.jpg]
Trapped - Alison Aimes
epub | 357.4 KB | English | Author :Alison Aimes | Orchid Publishing

Book Description :

When Bella West crash lands on prison planet Dragath25, the only thing standing between her and a mass of brutal criminals is one of their own, a ruthless loner known only as 673. But what starts out as a desperate trade based on protection and raw lust soon blossoms into a scorching need that will push them both to the edge..
Cadet Bella West has one simple objective when she joins the scientific mission to Dragath25, the notorious penal planet housing Earth's condemned. Earn the credits necessary to save her family from starvation. But when her shuttle crashes and the majority of her crew perish, her simple mission becomes complicated fast. Now, to stay alive she'll have to depend on one of Dragath's own. But such protection doesn't come free.
Convicted of a crime he didn't commit, 673 has become more beast than man after eight grueling years on an unforgiving, hazardous planet of dirt and rock-and even more treacherous inhabitants. He doesn't look out for anyone but himself and he certainly never gro attached. So when the bold female offers him pleasure in return for protection, he takes the deal without hesitation. He never expects how her touch will alter him. Or the growing realization that saving her may be the key to his own salvation.
But as dangers mount and their 'simple' deal unravels will he prove to be her surprise savior or her ultimate downfall? Because caring for someone on Dragath25 may prove the greatest hazard of all.
A tale of unbridled desire, stunning sacrifice, and unwavering love, Trapped is an action-packed, sexy sci-fi romance that takes you to the brink of oblivion on a prison planet where only the strong survive.
The first book in the Condemned Series, Trapped has a HEA and can be read as a stand-alone.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Trapped - Alison Aimes :
Like Reply
[Image: jdexju8m_o.jpg]
Broken in Love - Megan Hetherington
epub | 238.23 KB | English | Author :Megan Hetherington | 2020 | Independent

Book Description :

Ever loved someone more than life itself? It sucks.
My momma named me Lemon because she wanted my life to be full of sunshine and to be sweet like soda, but for a long while now it's been the sour, cheek sucking kind.
All because of one man. Blue Corrigan. 
After months of wishing my life away, the crack of a gun has reset my inner switch and my future stretches before me.
But there's a security officer officer in my way. Proud, authoritative and sexy as. And he wants me. Actually, he's always wanted me.
He's my childhood friend and I've never considered him the love of my life but he's better for me than the man who is. I'm just not sure there's enough of me left to give to him.
So it's time to make a decision. Do I follow my heart or follow a new found independence?
And will that gun shot stop me from doing either?

A friends to lovers romance with suspense and hot cowboys.

Category :
Thanks for downloading Broken in Love - Megan Hetherington :
Like Reply